Sunshine Seventy-Seven / Will Dockery

Will Dockery

Aug 6, 2020, 11:43:12 PM8/6/20

come to my window
and lay beside me again.

Her eyes
like blue stones
as my thoughts
flew like birds.

-Will Dockery (July 1977)

======================================
Thanks again for reading and commenting on my poem, Michael Pendragon. I'm moving your review to the stand-alone thread for the poem, and will respond to your critique point-by-point in this thread.
======================================

Michael Pendragon

Aug 7, 2020, 12:34:52 AM8/7/20
There's nothing to respond to, Will.

I've no desire to argue grammar rules and definitions with you.

I've pointed out your errors. (And they will remain errors regardless of how many denials you make, or how many misapplied quotations you manage to google.)

I've done my best to explain *why* they are errors.

It is painfully obvious that you understand neither basic sentence structure, nor a significant portion of the words and phrases that you use.

I often find what appear to be potentially poetic (if somewhat clichéd) passages in your poems -- but they are not only undermined, but totally negated, by the plethora of unintelligible garbage that surrounds them.

You *could* become a real poet (that is to say, you would have a significantly better chance at becoming a real poet) if you took the time and effort to learn proper sentence structure, and to increase your vocabulary to at least a high school level (by which I mean being able to use the words correctly, and not for an approximation of their actual meaning).

I had been urging you to take an online course, but I now think you'll require an actual class with a *lot* of one-on-one help from your teacher. You need to abandon 60+ years' worth of accumulated errors, and start again from scratch. Get rid of all of your preconceived notions as to what is and/or is not a sentence -- they're wrong. Get rid of all your preconceived ideas as to what the words and phrases you use every day in your speech mean -- they're also wrong.

It's easy to get by in daily life speaking in sentence fragments and using the majority of your words incorrectly. People will get the general idea as to what you are saying, and won't bother to stop and give you half a dozen corrections per fragment.

But the rules are different when it comes to being a writer. In order to be a writer, you need to know what words mean and how to use them properly. You don't know either... but you can still learn. If you wish to become a respected writer (as opposed to a 20-year internet running joke), you'll need to learn what the rest of us learned in grammar school, junior high, and high school.

There's no short-cut.

And there's no bluffing your way through it (as you managed to do with your local listing column). Poetry compositions are subject to in-depth examinations. If you haven't first mastered *at least* a high school level of sentence composition and vocabulary, your poetry is not going to make it.

If you're serious -- study and learn.

Will Dockery

Aug 7, 2020, 12:41:14 AM8/7/20
On Thursday, August 6, 2020 at 10:33:16 PM UTC-4, Michael Pendragon wrote:

> > Sunshine Seventy-Seven
> > by Will Dockery
>
> > I went and sold some blood
> > then bought
> > a big bottle of wine.
>
> NOTE: "I sold some blood" is correct. "I went and sold" is, at best, a hillbilly colloquialism.

[...]

> 1) It is correct to say that you were "at her house." It is incorrect to say that you were "over at her house." "Over at" is another of those colloquial hillbillyisms that you're fond of incorporating into your work. However, while it is acceptable to have a character speak in hillbillyisms, the narrator only should when

That's my style. I'm a Southern write using a style of writing that reflects that... I just noticed earlier today that Carl Sandburg had a similar problem with critics attacking his style.

Here was one of his responses:

http://www.ashevillepoetryreview.com/2004/issue-14/carl-sandburg-chicago-poems

"Carl Sandburg then moves on to defend his poetic style. In his poem, “Style,” he admits for the benefit of Lowell, Frost, and other critics that perhaps his style is “no good,” but he pleads, “don’t take my style away. / It’s my face… / I talk with it, I sing with it, I see, taste and feel with it… / Kill my style… / and you blind Ty Cobb’s batting eye” (24). Harriet Monroe, Sandburg’s original editor at Poetry magazine, champions him in defending his legitimacy:

"One would no more question his sincerity than that of the wind and
rain. His book, whether you like it or not, whether you call it poetry
or not, is fundamental in the same majestic sense — it is a man speaking
with his own voice, authoritatively like any other force of nature..."

"If Sandburg’s use of American idiom engenders an authentic American voice, his diction further powers his uniqueness to the poetic landscape... While other poets such as Williams resort to utilizing colloquial language in their poetry, Sandburg’s use of vernacular imagery is the most effective. His focus on the traditionally marginalized segments of society, combined with both his use of imagery and his reliance upon blue-collar idiom results in a poetic tension unique to American poetry at the time..."

So, as Carl Sandburg would say, don't try to take away my style.

;)

Michael Pendragon

Aug 7, 2020, 10:04:10 AM8/7/20
You greatly misunderstand if you think for one second that Carl Sandburg was arguing in favor of illiteracy.

Mark Twain utilized colloquialisms as a means of delineating his characters' social caste. But Mark Twain could, and did, write in perfect English when appropriate.

If you wish to have the characters in your poem speak in vernacular, that's fine.

If you want to compose your entire poems in vernacular, that's fine too -- so long as the *speaker* is also a character, and the use of vernacular helps define his position in life as well.

Generally, poems written entirely in vernacular do so for *humorous* effect, and give the readers a "wink" to let them know this, by taking the vernacular somewhat over the top.

Serious poems are rarely, if ever, composed entirely in vernacular.

Returning to Sandburg: "Nigger" incorporates vernacular elements ("nigger," "pickaninnies"), but is still written in clear, understandable English. Were the entire poem written in vernacular, it would sound something like this:

I's am de nigga.
Sing-uh ub songs,
Dance-uh…
Sof'ah den de fluff ub cotton…
Harduh den de dark eart'
Roads dat's beatin in de sun...

Your "voice" is that of an uneducated, functionally illiterate hillbilly because you are an uneducated, functionally illiterate hillbilly. And when you have the narrator of you poem speak like an uneducated, functionally illiterate hillbilly, you only help to establish this all-too-obvious fact.

When your "voice" reaches the level of Sandburg's voice, you'll have a much better reason for using his argument.

Will Dockery

Aug 7, 2020, 1:30:55 PM8/7/20
No, that would be Carl Sandburg in blackface, which is a different matter.

> Your "voice" is that of an uneducated, functionally illiterate hillbilly

In my opinion, better a hillbilly than a bigoted, pretentious city slicker with genocidal fantasies:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/Poq8sBwXIGw/YplL4lyhAwAJ

"Had I been President on 9/11, as of 9/12 the Middle East would consist solely of Israel in the middle of a hopefully not too radioactive sea."
-Michael Pendragon

:)

Michael Pendragon

Aug 7, 2020, 2:07:24 PM8/7/20
Call it what you like, Will. The point remains that Sandburg wrote his poetry in clear, readily understandable English.

> > Your "voice" is that of an uneducated, functionally illiterate hillbilly
> In my opinion, better a hillbilly than a bigoted, pretentious city slicker with genocidal fantasies:
>
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/Poq8sBwXIGw/YplL4lyhAwAJ
>
> "Had I been President on 9/11, as of 9/12 the Middle East would consist solely of Israel in the middle of a hopefully not too radioactive sea."
> -Michael Pendragon

Again, my political views have no bearing on my understanding of poetry... or on your inability to write sentences containing both a subject and a verb.

Will Dockery

Aug 7, 2020, 2:14:55 PM8/7/20
I say a person who judges Bukowski, Kerouac and Ginsberg as no-talent bums and that their poetry should be burned is an unfit judge of poetry.

With a stance like yours it is a given that most of your opinions will be worthless.

:)

Michael Pendragon

Aug 7, 2020, 2:24:13 PM8/7/20
On Friday, August 7, 2020 at 2:14:55 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> I say a person who judges Bukowski, Kerouac and Ginsberg as no-talent bums and that their poetry should be burned is an unfit judge of poetry.
>
> With a stance like yours it is a given that most of your opinions will be worthless.

That still doesn't improve your writing skills any, Will.

Will Dockery

Aug 7, 2020, 2:27:25 PM8/7/20
Your opinion of my writing, you mean.

:)

hierony...@gmail.com

Aug 7, 2020, 2:32:09 PM8/7/20
On Friday, August 7, 2020 at 2:27:25 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> Your opinion of my writing, you mean.
>
> :)

That’s not a complete sentence.
That’s not an opinion.

W.Dockery

Aug 7, 2020, 2:52:03 PM8/7/20
Thanks for the correction, Corey.

;)

hierony...@gmail.com

Aug 7, 2020, 2:57:02 PM8/7/20
Just stating facts.

W.Dockery

Aug 7, 2020, 3:00:07 PM8/7/20
On Friday, August 7, 2020 at 2:57:02 PM UTC-4, hierony...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > That’s not a complete sentence.
> > > That’s not an opinion.
> >
> > Thanks for the correction, Corey.
>
> Just stating facts.

Again, thanks.

;)

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Aug 7, 2020, 5:11:17 PM8/7/20
On Thursday, August 6, 2020 at 11:43:12 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> Sunshine Seventy-Seven
>
> I went and sold some blood
> then bought
> a big bottle of wine.

That's probably the first time that you have told the truth about anything in here, Will. I'd definitely be inclined to believe it from 1977 or 2020 with you.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Aug 7, 2020, 5:12:22 PM8/7/20
On Friday, August 7, 2020 at 10:04:10 AM UTC-4, Michael Pendragon wrote:
If Will Dockery were a character in Mark Twain's writings, Dockery would be dead by the end of the second chapter.

Will Dockery

Aug 7, 2020, 6:17:43 PM8/7/20
Hello, Dink.

Why don't you write a poem and show how it's done?

I won't hold my breath.

:)

ME

Aug 7, 2020, 6:53:30 PM8/7/20
Maybe he’s waiting for you to do so, will.

Will Dockery

Aug 7, 2020, 7:12:46 PM8/7/20
No, Dink claims to have written poetry.

I reckon he's too shy to post it.

:)

Rocky

Aug 7, 2020, 8:06:02 PM8/7/20
Excellent slice of life poetry, Doc...

Rocky

Aug 7, 2020, 8:22:03 PM8/7/20
Will Dockery wrote:

> [...]
>>
>> I's am de nigga.
>> Sing-uh ub songs,
>> Dance-uh…
>> Sof'ah den de fluff ub cotton…
>> Harduh den de dark eart'
>> Roads dat's beatin in de sun...

> No, that would be Carl Sandburg in blackface, which is a different matter.

>> Your "voice" is that of an uneducated, functionally illiterate hillbilly

> In my opinion, better a hillbilly than a bigoted, pretentious city slicker with genocidal fantasies:

> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/Poq8sBwXIGw/YplL4lyhAwAJ

> "Had I been President on 9/11, as of 9/12 the Middle East would consist solely of Israel in the middle of a hopefully not too radioactive sea."

What a scum bag Pendragon is....

Will Dockery

Aug 8, 2020, 5:36:25 PM8/8/20
A form of poetry I find Carl Sandburg led the way in, some even say opening the doors for the Beat poets and, later, even Charles Bukowski:

"Bukowski owes a debt of thanks, instead, to another poet: the often critically overlooked Carl Sandburg. Like Bukowski, Sandburg’s poetry is raw, his subject matter is the common man and his colloquial narrative style makes Sandburg one of the most uniquely American poets of the Modernist period... Sandburg shares more similarities than might initially be thought with several populist writers who have not been treated well critically. He can be viewed, perhaps, as a type of pre-Beat writer. Like Kerouac, he went ‘on the road.’ He road rails in the early part of the century and relates his affinity for similar spirits in his poem, “’Boes.” Like Kerouac, Sandburg became immensely popular with the public (although, again, never critically), gave lectures, was asked for opinions and, like Ginsburg, became a type of performance artist in his later life... Like Bukowski, as well as many of the Beat writers, Sandburg focuses on blue collar, urban themes, emphasizing colloquial language in a simple narrative style..."
-Scott C. Holstad

http://www.ashevillepoetryreview.com/2004/issue-14/carl-sandburg-chicago-poems

Zod

Aug 8, 2020, 8:00:05 PM8/8/20
Quite cool, Doc....

Zod

Aug 9, 2020, 8:28:03 PM8/9/20
A good read....

Zod

Aug 10, 2020, 8:10:04 PM8/10/20
Will Dockery wrote:

> On Thursday, August 6, 2020 at 10:33:16 PM UTC-4, Michael Pendragon wrote:
>>
>> > Sunshine Seventy-Seven
>> > by Will Dockery
>>
>> > I went and sold some blood
>> > then bought
>> > a big bottle of wine.
>>
>> NOTE: "I sold some blood" is correct. "I went and sold" is, at best, a hillbilly colloquialism.

> [...]

>> 1) It is correct to say that you were "at her house." It is incorrect to say that you were "over at her house." "Over at" is another of those colloquial hillbillyisms that you're fond of incorporating into your work. However, while it is acceptable to have a character speak in hillbillyisms, the narrator only should when

> That's my style. I'm a Southern write using a style of writing that reflects that... I just noticed earlier today that Carl Sandburg had a similar problem with critics attacking his style.

> Here was one of his responses:

> http://www.ashevillepoetryreview.com/2004/issue-14/carl-sandburg-chicago-poems

> ================================================"Carl Sandburg then moves on to defend his poetic style. In his poem, “Style,” he admits for the benefit of Lowell, Frost, and other critics that perhaps his style is “no good,” but he pleads, “don’t take my style away. / It’s my face… / I talk with it, I sing with it, I see, taste and feel with it… / Kill my style… / and you blind Ty Cobb’s batting eye” (24). Harriet Monroe, Sandburg’s original editor at Poetry magazine, champions him in defending his legitimacy:

> "One would no more question his sincerity than that of the wind and
> rain. His book, whether you like it or not, whether you call it poetry
> or not, is fundamental in the same majestic sense — it is a man speaking
> with his own voice, authoritatively like any other force of nature..."

> "If Sandburg’s use of American idiom engenders an authentic American voice, his diction further powers his uniqueness to the poetic landscape.... While other poets such as Williams resort to utilizing colloquial language in their poetry, Sandburg’s use of vernacular imagery is the most effective. His focus on the traditionally marginalized segments of society, combined with both his use of imagery and his reliance upon blue-collar idiom results in a poetic tension unique to American poetry at the time..."

> So, as Carl Sandburg would say, don't try to take away my style.

> ;)

Indeed, our style defines us....

Will Dockery

Aug 11, 2020, 4:53:59 AM8/11/20
Love it or hate it, our poetry is real, not some second-handed pastiche of old school glory.

hierony...@gmail.com

Aug 11, 2020, 5:28:55 AM8/11/20
Good morning! Who does that? What is that? It doesn’t sound good.

Will Dockery

Aug 11, 2020, 5:40:05 AM8/11/20
As M.H. Benders wrote:

"In my opinion Will Dockery is easily one of the most authentic American poets around. A real coffeehouse poet who is not scared of mingling some real American elements such as country music into his
poetry. Whileas you just try to appear as European as possible with all your sucking up to 80 year old European surrealists." -M.H.Benders

hierony...@gmail.com

Aug 11, 2020, 5:45:46 AM8/11/20
Yes, I’ve seen that. I wasn’t talking about you. Who
writes second-handed pastiches of old school glory?

Will Dockery

Aug 11, 2020, 5:51:20 AM8/11/20
Not you. You take the Shel Silverstein format and make it your own, with your own unique style and voice.

hierony...@gmail.com

Aug 11, 2020, 5:52:56 AM8/11/20
I wasn’t talking about me either. Never mind. Have a good day.

Will Dockery

Aug 11, 2020, 6:02:02 AM8/11/20
Thanks, have a good day yourself, Corey, and I hope you folk up north are getting some of this cool weather we are down here in the south.

:)

hierony...@gmail.com

Aug 11, 2020, 6:13:34 AM8/11/20
On Tuesday, August 11, 2020 at 6:02:02 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> Thanks, have a good day yourself, Corey, and I hope you folk up north are getting some of this cool weather we are down here in the south.
>
> :)

Sometimes I have difficulty understanding
what you mean by the things you write, so
I ask. It can be frustrating when you don’t
or can’t explain what you mean, and makes
continued discourse difficult. For example,
I have no idea what “second-handed pastiche
of old school glory” means, but it does not
sound like you are describing something good.

W.Dockery

Aug 11, 2020, 6:24:03 AM8/11/20
Poetry, like all art, is subjective.

Just because I'm not fond of a certain style of poetry doesn't mean you will agree.

:)

hierony...@gmail.com

Aug 11, 2020, 6:25:26 AM8/11/20
I understand that my writing reminds you of Silverstein, and I’m
flattered, but can you explain what you mean by his “format”? I
don’t understand poetry in terms of formats. Thanks.

hierony...@gmail.com

Aug 11, 2020, 6:32:55 AM8/11/20
True, art is art, but words do have objective meanings, definitions, don’t they?
We can appreciate different things for different reasons, but gold is gold, isn’t it?

Message has been deleted

Zod

Aug 12, 2020, 8:28:05 PM8/12/20
Will Dockery wrote:

> [...]
>>
>> I's am de nigga.
>> Sing-uh ub songs,
>> Dance-uh…
>> Sof'ah den de fluff ub cotton…
>> Harduh den de dark eart'
>> Roads dat's beatin in de sun...

> No, that would be Carl Sandburg in blackface, which is a different matter.

>> Your "voice" is that of an uneducated, functionally illiterate hillbilly

> In my opinion, better a hillbilly than a bigoted, pretentious city slicker with genocidal fantasies:

> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/Poq8sBwXIGw/YplL4lyhAwAJ

> "Had I been President on 9/11, as of 9/12 the Middle East would consist solely of Israel in the middle of a hopefully not too radioactive sea."

What a nut job Pendragon is proving to be....

Will Dockery

Aug 13, 2020, 2:32:44 AM8/13/20
In this case, the format is rhyming humor, which I will grant you, you are a master of in poetry, Corey.

:)

Zod

Aug 13, 2020, 9:00:04 PM8/13/20
Will Dockery wrote:

> On Thursday, August 6, 2020 at 10:33:16 PM UTC-4, Michael Pendragon wrote:
>>
>> > Sunshine Seventy-Seven
>> > by Will Dockery
>>
>> > I went and sold some blood
>> > then bought
>> > a big bottle of wine.
>>
>> NOTE: "I sold some blood" is correct. "I went and sold" is, at best, a hillbilly colloquialism.

> [...]

>> 1) It is correct to say that you were "at her house." It is incorrect to say that you were "over at her house." "Over at" is another of those colloquial hillbillyisms that you're fond of incorporating into your work. However, while it is acceptable to have a character speak in hillbillyisms, the narrator only should when

> That's my style. I'm a Southern write using a style of writing that reflects that... I just noticed earlier today that Carl Sandburg had a similar problem with critics attacking his style.

> Here was one of his responses:

> http://www.ashevillepoetryreview.com/2004/issue-14/carl-sandburg-chicago-poems

> ================================================"Carl Sandburg then moves on to defend his poetic style. In his poem, “Style,” he admits for the benefit of Lowell, Frost, and other critics that perhaps his style is “no good,” but he pleads, “don’t take my style away. / It’s my face… / I talk with it, I sing with it, I see, taste and feel with it… / Kill my style… / and you blind Ty Cobb’s batting eye” (24). Harriet Monroe, Sandburg’s original editor at Poetry magazine, champions him in defending his legitimacy:

> "One would no more question his sincerity than that of the wind and
> rain. His book, whether you like it or not, whether you call it poetry
> or not, is fundamental in the same majestic sense — it is a man speaking
> with his own voice, authoritatively like any other force of nature..."

> "If Sandburg’s use of American idiom engenders an authentic American voice, his diction further powers his uniqueness to the poetic landscape.... While other poets such as Williams resort to utilizing colloquial language in their poetry, Sandburg’s use of vernacular imagery is the most effective. His focus on the traditionally marginalized segments of society, combined with both his use of imagery and his reliance upon blue-collar idiom results in a poetic tension unique to American poetry at the time..."

> So, as Carl Sandburg would say, don't try to take away my style.

> ;)

Well put, Doc.....

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Aug 14, 2020, 12:10:21 AM8/14/20
On Tuesday, August 11, 2020 at 6:24:03 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> hierony...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > On Tuesday, August 11, 2020 at 6:02:02 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> >
> >> Thanks, have a good day yourself, Corey, and I hope you folk up north are getting some of this cool weather we are down here in the south.
> >>
> >> :)
>
> > Sometimes I have difficulty understanding
> > what you mean by the things you write, so
> > I ask. It can be frustrating when you don’t
> > or can’t explain what you mean, and makes
> > continued discourse difficult. For example,
> > I have no idea what “second-handed pastiche
> > of old school glory” means, but it does not
> > sound like you are describing something good.
>
> Poetry, like all art, is subjective.

That's why people say yours is shit.

Will Dockery

Aug 14, 2020, 4:15:44 AM8/14/20
On Thursday, August 13, 2020 at 9:00:04 PM UTC-4, Zod wrote:
Carl Sandburg said it but I certainly agree.

Michael Pendragon

Aug 14, 2020, 10:15:03 AM8/14/20
I think we all agree with Carl Sandburg. He actually had a style to defend.

His use of blue-collar vernacular, however, is not to be confused with your unintelligible gibberish.

Will Dockery

Aug 14, 2020, 2:35:11 PM8/14/20
"Certainly his idea that "gibbberish" means "not written in complete sentences" is a non-starter when it comes to poetry, period. The grammatical units of poetry are lines and stanzas, not (as in prose) sentences and paragraphs..."
-George J. Dance

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.arts.poetry.comments/mXC-5dB8YuI/rOjBFX1XAgAJ

HTH & HAND.

Zod

Aug 14, 2020, 9:06:48 PM8/14/20
You can't figure out what a format is, Pastor Corey..?

Zod

Aug 15, 2020, 8:53:01 PM8/15/20
I don't know, Peter seems to not like Carl Sandburg poetry...

Rocky

Aug 16, 2020, 9:44:02 PM8/16/20
Will Dockery wrote:

> Sunshine Seventy-Seven

> I went and sold some blood
> then bought
> a big bottle of wine.

Old school classic...…….

Zod

Aug 17, 2020, 9:27:29 PM8/17/20
Exactly...

ME

Aug 17, 2020, 9:35:20 PM8/17/20
Omg. That’s exactly what your poetry is will. That’s one of the best definitions of you write and claim to be poetry.
You nailed it, and didn’t realize it.
Pure will dockery!

Will Dockery

Aug 17, 2020, 9:43:27 PM8/17/20
Yes, if you read what I wrote correctly.

:)

ME

Aug 17, 2020, 9:50:24 PM8/17/20
Your poetry is a second-handed pastiche of old school glory.
That’s the perfect way to describe what you write and claim as your poetry.

Ted Schmedly

Aug 17, 2020, 10:44:15 PM8/17/20
You are describing Pendragon poetry, ME...

You are more confused than ever before ME...

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Aug 17, 2020, 11:35:54 PM8/17/20
Will is the Al Bundy of the poetry circuit. Now watch him write a poem about scoring four touchdowns in one game.

Will Dockery

Aug 17, 2020, 11:57:20 PM8/17/20
While you remain a low budget Don Rickles, Dink.

:)

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Aug 18, 2020, 12:09:24 AM8/18/20
On Monday, August 17, 2020 at 11:57:20 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> While you remain a low budget Don Rickles, Dink.
>
> :)

Being compared to Don Rickles in any level is a compliment, Dockery. He was a respected comedic genius, while you are nothing more than a lifetime failure.

Will Dockery

Aug 18, 2020, 12:44:20 AM8/18/20
Don Rickles was talented, Dink.

You're nothing but a low level troll.

:)

Will Dockery

Aug 18, 2020, 1:47:43 AM8/18/20
> Old school classic...…….

Thanks for the endorsement, Zod.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Aug 18, 2020, 2:01:57 AM8/18/20
On Tuesday, August 18, 2020 at 12:44:20 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> Don Rickles was talented, Dink.

That's what I said, Dockery. Also, you're the one who compared me to him.

> You're nothing but a low level troll.
>
> :)

What a coincidence. That's exactly how everyone sees you.

Will Dockery

Aug 18, 2020, 2:38:03 AM8/18/20
On Tuesday, August 18, 2020 at 2:01:57 AM UTC-4, madeforz...@yahoo.com wrote:

> That's exactly how everyone

<troll snipped>

You're nothing but a troll, Dink... you do not speak for "everyone".

;)

Michael Pendragon

Aug 18, 2020, 9:12:38 AM8/18/20
Will "IKYABWAI" Dockery is going to spend the next three weeks accusing everyone else of being a troll.

Will Dockery

Aug 18, 2020, 9:22:42 AM8/18/20
I've already named who I consider the biggest trolls here, Pendragon.

That would be you and Dink.

:)

Coco DeSockmonkey

Aug 18, 2020, 10:46:22 AM8/18/20
On Tuesday, August 18, 2020 at 9:22:42 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> I've already named who I consider the biggest trolls here, Pendragon.
>
> That would be you and Dink.

That's it, Will. Make my prediction come true!

W.Dockery

Aug 18, 2020, 11:00:09 AM8/18/20
I just call them as I see them, Pendragon.

:)

Michelangelo Scarlotti

Aug 18, 2020, 12:40:32 PM8/18/20
On Tuesday, August 18, 2020 at 11:00:09 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> I just call them as I see them, Pendragon.

You're blind.

If we took a group vote on it, there isn't any question who the two biggest trolls would be.

Will Dockery

Aug 18, 2020, 2:02:33 PM8/18/20
Since you lead the majority, a vote would prove nothing.

:)

hierony...@gmail.com

Aug 18, 2020, 2:05:56 PM8/18/20
On Tuesday, August 18, 2020 at 2:02:33 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> Since you lead the majority, a vote would prove nothing.
>
> :)

A vote would prove you wrong. That’s something.

Will Dockery

Aug 18, 2020, 2:10:22 PM8/18/20
It would not change the truth, though.

:)

hierony...@gmail.com

Aug 18, 2020, 2:12:06 PM8/18/20
On Tuesday, August 18, 2020 at 2:10:22 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> It would not change the truth, though.
>
> :)

It would reveal the truth.

Will Dockery

Aug 18, 2020, 2:15:10 PM8/18/20
No, it would only show what a biased group thinks.

I'm aware of the mob mentality here.

:)

Hieronymous Corey

Aug 18, 2020, 2:19:07 PM8/18/20
True, it would show what this group thinks of you based entirely on your commentary.

Will Dockery

Aug 18, 2020, 2:23:58 PM8/18/20
This group has been in an ongoing flame war since 2017.

Hieronymous Corey

Aug 18, 2020, 2:26:16 PM8/18/20
On Tuesday, August 18, 2020 at 2:23:58 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> This group has been in an ongoing flame war since 2017.

That may be how you see the group, but not as far as I’m concerned.

Michael Pendragon

Aug 18, 2020, 2:27:33 PM8/18/20
On Tuesday, August 18, 2020 at 2:15:10 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> No, it would only show what a biased group thinks.
>
> I'm aware of the mob mentality here.

And why do you think an entire group should be biased against you, Will?

W.Dockery

Aug 18, 2020, 2:32:04 PM8/18/20
A vote would reflect the state of the ongoing flame war, in which I am obviously outnumbered.

:)

Hieronymous Corey

Aug 18, 2020, 2:44:15 PM8/18/20
On Tuesday, August 18, 2020 at 2:32:04 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> A vote would reflect the state of the ongoing flame war, in which I am obviously outnumbered.
>
> :)
You’re not in a flame war. Your struggle is internal.

Michael Pendragon

Aug 18, 2020, 2:46:55 PM8/18/20
On Tuesday, August 18, 2020 at 2:32:04 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> A vote would reflect the state of the ongoing flame war, in which I am obviously outnumbered.

Why should you be outnumbered then?

W.Dockery

Aug 18, 2020, 3:08:03 PM8/18/20
You know that the group has been in an ongoing flame war since 2017.

Hieronymous Corey

Aug 18, 2020, 3:10:35 PM8/18/20
On Tuesday, August 18, 2020 at 3:08:03 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> You know that the group has been in an ongoing flame war since 2017.

That’s not true.

Michelangelo Scarlotti

Aug 18, 2020, 3:20:46 PM8/18/20
On Tuesday, August 18, 2020 at 3:08:03 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> You know that the group has been in an ongoing flame war since 2017.

What "ongoing flame war" is that?

W.Dockery

Aug 18, 2020, 3:36:04 PM8/18/20
Yes, it is only an opinion.

W.Dockery

Aug 18, 2020, 3:54:03 PM8/18/20
The one you insist on continuing.

W.Dockery

Aug 18, 2020, 5:34:03 PM8/18/20
On Tuesday, August 18, 2020 at 3:20:46 PM UTC-4, Michelangelo Scarlotti wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 18, 2020 at 3:08:03 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
>
> > You know that the group has been in an ongoing flame war since 2017.
>
> What "ongoing flame war" is that?

Don't play so stupid, Pendragon.

;)

W.Dockery

Aug 18, 2020, 5:34:03 PM8/18/20
On Tuesday, August 18, 2020 at 2:44:15 PM UTC-4, Hieronymous Corey wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 18, 2020 at 2:32:04 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
>
> > A vote would reflect the state of the ongoing flame war, in which I am obviously outnumbered.
> >
> > :)
> You’re not in a flame war

Pendragon openly states that we are in a flame war.

ME

Aug 18, 2020, 5:36:20 PM8/18/20
What the fuck are you snorting, smoking, drinking or shooting up today, will?
You are completely off the rails.
Go sleep it off.

W.Dockery

Aug 18, 2020, 5:38:04 PM8/18/20
On Tuesday, August 18, 2020 at 3:10:35 PM UTC-4, Hieronymous Corey wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 18, 2020 at 3:08:03 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
>
> > You know that the group has been in an ongoing flame war since 2017.
>
> That’s not true.

Yes it is.

:)

Hieronymous Corey

Aug 18, 2020, 5:52:02 PM8/18/20
That’s your opinion.

W.Dockery

Aug 18, 2020, 5:56:04 PM8/18/20
On Tuesday, August 18, 2020 at 5:36:20 PM UTC-4, ME wrote:
> On Tuesday, 18 August 2020 17:34:03 UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
>

> > Pendragon openly states that we are in a flame war.
>
> What the fuck are you snorting, smoking, drinking or shooting up

Obsess much, "Me"?

;)

W.Dockery

Aug 18, 2020, 5:58:04 PM8/18/20
On Tuesday, August 18, 2020 at 5:52:02 PM UTC-4, Hieronymous Corey wrote:

> That’s your opinion.

It is my observation.

ME

Aug 18, 2020, 6:00:09 PM8/18/20
Will has been taking some bad drugs of some kind today.
He’s more delusional than he’s ever been. He’s started fights with at least 4 others. And even though he’s been proven wrong each and every time he has continued to deny and has doubled down on every one of them.
Maybe he needs an intervention

Hieronymous Corey

Aug 18, 2020, 6:05:45 PM8/18/20
Exactly your observation does not represent the truth.
You may have been at war with other members of the
group since 2017, which explains your commentary, but
I've never been at war with you, or anyone else in the group.

Hieronymous Corey

Aug 18, 2020, 6:07:16 PM8/18/20
You really don’t want to start with me, Claire.
I’ll take you to school, and you know it.

W.Dockery

Aug 18, 2020, 6:10:07 PM8/18/20
On Tuesday, August 18, 2020 at 6:05:45 PM UTC-4, Hieronymous Corey wrote:

> Exactly your observation does not represent the truth

In my opinion, it does.

W.Dockery

Aug 18, 2020, 6:10:08 PM8/18/20
On Tuesday, August 18, 2020 at 6:00:09 PM UTC-4, ME wrote:

> Will has been taking some bad drugs of some kind today

Bullshit, liar.

:)

Hieronymous Corey

Aug 18, 2020, 6:13:46 PM8/18/20
You’re just wrong. Your opinion and the truth are separate things.
Your personal truth is not the truth for everyone. There is a truth
that applies to everyone, but your, or my, personal truth is not it.

W.Dockery

Aug 18, 2020, 6:18:03 PM8/18/20
On Tuesday, August 18, 2020 at 6:13:46 PM UTC-4, Hieronymous Corey wrote:

> You’re just wrong

No, I'm not.

;)

Hieronymous Corey

Aug 18, 2020, 6:29:45 PM8/18/20
You demonstrate yourself otherwise.

W.Dockery

Aug 18, 2020, 6:38:03 PM8/18/20
In your opinion, Corey.

:)

W.Dockery

Aug 18, 2020, 6:44:04 PM8/18/20
No, Corey the truth is with me.

:)

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Aug 18, 2020, 7:39:11 PM8/18/20
On Tuesday, August 18, 2020 at 2:38:03 AM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 18, 2020 at 2:01:57 AM UTC-4, madeforz...@yahoo.com wrote:
> >
> > That's exactly how everyone
>
> <troll snipped>
>
> You're nothing but a troll, Dink...

Your opinion, Dreckery.

> you do not speak for "everyone".

I speak for those who feel you are a disgusting idiot with extremely poor social skills and who do not want the displeasure of interacting with you.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Aug 18, 2020, 7:39:59 PM8/18/20
On Tuesday, August 18, 2020 at 2:10:22 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> It would not change the truth, though.
>
> :)

What do you know of truth? You snip, post-edit or ignore and run like a coward. The only reason you even exist in AAPC is because your ego would cry without it.

madeforz...@yahoo.com

Aug 18, 2020, 7:40:31 PM8/18/20
On Tuesday, August 18, 2020 at 2:27:33 PM UTC-4, Michael Pendragon wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 18, 2020 at 2:15:10 PM UTC-4, Will Dockery wrote:
> > No, it would only show what a biased group thinks.
> >
> > I'm aware of the mob mentality here.
>
> And why do you think an entire group should be biased against you, Will?

Paranoia brought on by excessive and heavy drug and alcohol abuse and usage over a long period of time.
It is loading more messages.