Re: InterPSS Digest for interpss-project@googlegroups.com - 4 Messages in 2 Topics

Mahnam Rahimzadeh

Jan 27, 2014, 12:40:25 PM1/27/14
to interpss...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thanks for the link. When I tried the 14-bus XML file (the same way I described in my previous email), I got this error massage:

com.interpss.common.exp.InterpssException: Error: ODM model parser is null, please contact sup...@interpss.com

Total AppEngine CUP sec: 0.020833333333333332

Please help!

Mahnam

On Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 4:26 AM, <interpss...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/interpss-project/topics

    Mahnam Rahimzadeh <iran...@gmail.com> Jan 24 06:57AM -0800

    Thank you,

    Would you please tell me how to download these XML file in my desktop? I
    copy paste the file (14bus) in notepad++ and saved it as an XML file but
    when I tried to open it in the cloud version and run the aclf, it did not
    accept it and gave me a bunch of error massage.
    I appreciate your answer.

    Mahnam

    On Monday, January 20, 2014 4:34:51 PM UTC-4, Mahnam Rahimzadeh wrote:

    "ipss@gmail" <inte...@gmail.com> Jan 24 11:04AM -0500

    Hi, Mahnam

    Thanks for the feedback. Apparently, distribution system analysis was
    incorporated in the early version of InterPSS Cloud Edition. Please try it
    using the following link

    clound.interpss.com

    Make select ODM Xml as your file input format.

    We will incorporate the functionality in the future release of InterPSS 2.0.

    InterPSS Support

    Mahnam Rahimzadeh <iran...@gmail.com> Jan 24 10:57AM -0400

    Thank you,

    Would you please tell me how to download these XML file in my desktop? I
    copy paste the file (14bus) in notepad++ and saved it as an XML file but
    when I tried to open it in the cloud version and run the aclf, it did not
    accept it and gave me a bunch of error massage.
    I appreciate your answer.

    Mahnam

ipss@gmail

Jan 27, 2014, 12:51:05 PM1/27/14
to IPSS-Forum
Mahnam,

We cannot duplicate the issue. Please use the attached XML files for your testing.

InterPSS Support
Dist_14Bus.xml
Sample2Bus.xml
Sample2BusMixedLoad.xml

Mahnam Rahimzadeh

Mahnam Rahimzadeh

Jan 31, 2014, 1:27:32 PM1/31/14
to interpss...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I want to thank you again for the 14-bus and 2-bus attachment. Do you have more of these test files that can be easy to download, like the ones you sent me?