ຂ້າມໄປຫາຂໍ້ຄວາມທີ່ຍັງບໍ່ໄດ້ອ່ານທຳອິດ

Mahnam Rahimzadeh

ຍັງບໍ່ໄດ້ອ່ານ,
20 ມ.ກ. 2014, 15:34:5120/1/2014
ຫາ interpss...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I need a distribution radial feeder test data in IEEE CDF file, ready to use much like IEEE Transmission test systems.

Thanks,

Mahnam

ipss@gmail

ຍັງບໍ່ໄດ້ອ່ານ,
20 ມ.ກ. 2014, 21:37:0320/1/2014
ຫາ IPSS-Forum
Hi, Mahnam,

Thank you for contacting InterPSS Support!

IEEE CDF only applies to transmission system. To our knowledge, it does not apply to distribution system representation. The following are some sample distribution systems in the ODM format used for InterPSS QA:

Mahnam Rahimzadeh

ຍັງບໍ່ໄດ້ອ່ານ,
24 ມ.ກ. 2014, 9:57:2524/1/2014
ຫາ interpss...@googlegroups.com
Thank you,

Would you please tell me how to download these XML file in my desktop? I copy paste the file (14bus) in notepad++ and saved it as an XML file but when I tried to open it in the cloud version and run the aclf, it did not accept it and gave me a bunch of error massage.
I appreciate your answer.

Mahnam

ipss@gmail

ຍັງບໍ່ໄດ້ອ່ານ,
24 ມ.ກ. 2014, 11:04:0924/1/2014
ຫາ IPSS-Forum
Hi, Mahnam

Thanks for the feedback. Apparently, distribution system analysis was incorporated in the early version of InterPSS Cloud Edition. Please try it using the following link

Make select ODM Xml as your file input format.

We will incorporate the functionality in the future release of InterPSS 2.0.

InterPSS Support

--

ipss@gmail

ຍັງບໍ່ໄດ້ອ່ານ,