Re: InterPSS Digest for interpss-project@googlegroups.com - 2 Messages in 1 Topic

Mahnam Rahimzadeh

Jan 24, 2014, 9:57:01 AM1/24/14
to interpss...@googlegroups.com
Thank you,

Would you please tell me how to download these XML file in my desktop? I copy paste the file (14bus) in notepad++ and saved it as an XML file but when I tried to open it in the cloud version and run the aclf, it did not accept it and gave me a bunch of error massage.
I appreciate your answer.

Mahnam

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 4:20 AM, <interpss...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/interpss-project/topics

    Mahnam Rahimzadeh <iran...@gmail.com> Jan 20 12:34PM -0800

    Hi,

    I need a distribution radial feeder test data in IEEE CDF file, ready to
    use much like IEEE Transmission test systems.

    Thanks,

    Mahnam

Mahnam Rahimzadeh

Jan 28, 2014, 12:15:43 PM1/28/14
to interpss...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, It worked. You are a great help to me. I really appreciate it.

Mahnam

On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 4:23 AM, <interpss...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
    Mahnam Rahimzadeh <iran...@gmail.com> Jan 27 01:40PM -0400

    Hi,

    Thanks for the link. When I tried the 14-bus XML file (the same way I
    described in my previous email), I got this error massage:

    com.interpss.common.exp.InterpssException: Error: ODM model parser is
    null, please contact sup...@interpss.com

    Total AppEngine CUP sec: 0.020833333333333332

    Please help!

    Mahnam

    "ipss@gmail" <inte...@gmail.com> Jan 27 12:51PM -0500

    Mahnam,

    We cannot duplicate the issue. Please use the attached XML files for your
    testing.

    InterPSS Support