+Overturning false doctrine on 02/01/12 ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 1, 2012, 1:16:27 AM2/1/12
An Islamic neighbor wrote:

> Name of Allah, the Merciful
>
> Hello
>
> A video clip of the very influential American preacher Yusuf Estes
>
> http://www.youtube.com/v/5J-9dn3_hpY&rel=0&autoplay=0&color1=bdbdbd&c...

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is reminded by the Holy
Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ) indwelling in his mind that we
really need Him to both recall and comprehend all that is written in
the Bible.

Yusuf Estes needs to be born again (John 3:3 & 5) to have his stony
heart (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) changed so that he would come to
trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://T3WiJ.com

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fe6491db53968265?

a Muslim neighbor wrote:

> hi ,
>
> No one died for you !!!!!!

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0057d1b39952cf98?

It is written that Jesus Christ of Nazareth did put down His life for
His friends (John 15:13).

> Did Jesus die for you ???

Yes.

> do you believe that ??

Yes (John 3:16 and Roman 10:9).

And, also **know** it as a friend (John 15:14) of His, with all glory
to GOD:

http://WDJW.net

>Muslims do not believe that , they believe in Jesus as a prophet and a
>kindness man because the christianity base have a lot of
>Contradictions

It is written that **all** fall short of GOD's glory. This includes
Christians especially in the following YouTube video titled "Beware of
the loner" that was used in desperation by an eternally condemned and
accursed faux-christian against this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc
), who is not a loner simply because physicians are by definition not
loners:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI

"Be a good student of Scripture." -- False doctrine from an overweight
Bible teacher in a blue shirt

"Only One is good." -- Jesus Christ of Nazareth (Matthew 19:17)

Yes, doing good works does not make us good. The only One Who can make
us good is the only One Who is good and He would do this when He says
we are good. Moreover, the overweight false Bible teacher in the blue
shirt is not doing good works by teaching false doctrine for all to
see via YouTube so GOD would call him an evildoer instead of a good
servant on His Day of Judgement.

May GOD continue to curse all who call themselves good, in the name of
Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

"Be perfect, therefore, as your Heavenly Father is perfect." -- Jesus
Christ of Nazareth (Matthew 5:48)

"Be a **perfect** student of Scripture by being a disciple of our
risen LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth." -- HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy
Spirit, referring to Matthew 28:19-20, ever mindful of WDJW ( http://WDJW.net
), both thinking/saying/writing **and** doing what the LORD wants
with all glory to GOD.

Here's another example of false Christian doctrine:

"Anyone can say 'Jesus is LORD'" -- False doctrine from Bible teacher
cited by someone whose name has been blotted(Deu29:20) from His
Book(Deu32:33) of Life.

Source:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0

"No one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." -- Apostle
Paul (1 Corinthians 12:3)

Verification of 1 Corinthians 12:3 by this physician disciple (
http://JiL4ever.net ) of Christ ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo53axJ4x1o

(Though the above featured religiously Christian children wanted to
say 'Jesus is LORD' for extra pieces of candy, they could not because
they needed to be born again per John 3:3 & 5 to become new creatures
http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by GOD per 2 Corinthians 5:17 so that He
would be their GOD per Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26 and they would be His
children)

May GOD ever so severely curse to the Nth generation all who grieve
His Holy Spirit by teaching the false doctrine that "Anyone can say
'Jesus is LORD'" in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

"Deaf-mutes obviously can't say anything much less say 'Jesus is LORD'
except by the Holy Spirit. Therefore, the statement 'Anyone can say
"Jesus is LORD"' has been logically proven to be false since anyone
would include deaf-mutes." -- HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit,
with all glory to GOD.

duke wrote:
> someone whose name has been blotted(Deu29:20) from His Book(Deu32:33) wrote:
>
> > Paul is not talking about just saying the words "Jesus is Lord".
> > Anyone can say that.

Lie (see above and below).

The following religious Christian children can't though they wanted to
in order to get extra pieces of candy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo53axJ4x1o

> > Even demons can say it through people whom they
> > have possessed

Demons possess only those who can say "Jesus is LORD" and do so when
there has been a failure to http://WDJW.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) the
heart which is deceitfully wicked (Jeremiah 17:9) in allowing them to
abide there.

> Amen to that.

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is reminded that Jesus
rescuing His sheep who had wandered (Matthew 15:24) by casting out the
demons that possessed them is different from His saving the souls of
the religious like Nicodemus who needed to be born again (John 3:3 &
5) to become new creatures in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17) http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by GOD.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f47fae452f4e5d7a?

Again, may GOD ever so severely curse to the Nth generation all who
grieve His Holy Spirit by teaching the false doctrine that "Anyone can
say 'Jesus is LORD'" in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Suggested additional reading:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5be9c7429d83a0d0?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 2, 2012, 8:42:34 PM2/2/12

Ken

Feb 2, 2012, 8:53:13 PM2/2/12
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting
different results"

Ken

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 4, 2012, 12:32:17 AM2/4/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 5, 2012, 1:24:48 AM2/5/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 7, 2012, 5:38:35 AM2/7/12

Steve Hayes

Feb 7, 2012, 9:13:32 AM2/7/12
Now we know why you keep doing the same thing over and over again.

--
Steve Hayes from Tshwane, South Africa
Blog: http://khanya.wordpress.com

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 8, 2012, 3:07:10 AM2/8/12
This above prayers are being answered by GOD with all glory to the
Father:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a9494e037c47b328?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 10, 2012, 2:42:13 AM2/10/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 11, 2012, 8:54:07 PM2/11/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 12, 2012, 11:39:24 PM2/12/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 15, 2012, 4:15:54 AM2/15/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 17, 2012, 10:59:39 PM2/17/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 19, 2012, 8:41:14 PM2/19/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 21, 2012, 4:21:58 AM2/21/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 23, 2012, 2:47:28 AM2/23/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 24, 2012, 5:22:17 AM2/24/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 25, 2012, 8:10:52 PM2/25/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 26, 2012, 11:33:10 PM2/26/12

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Feb 27, 2012, 7:04:23 AM2/27/12
A crackpot wrote:
> duke wrote:

No, the crackpot wrote it. Must be too embarrassed now to take credit
for it LOL.

> someone whose name has been blotted(Rev3:5)

"He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not
blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name
before My Father and before His angels."

Rev 3:5 is an assurance of Salvation, not a threat; as confirmed by
true Christian credible orthodox Bible teacher Thomas Bertoli
http://www.tommybertoli.com/

What Thomas Bertoli had to say about the crackpot when asked by Brian
Gene Kelley directly regarding the crackpot:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpH28urOlqE

> from His Book(Rev20:15) wrote:

Those names weren't blotted out; they were never written in the Book
of Life.

> someone whose name has been blotted(Rev3:5) from His Book(Rev20:15)

See above.

> someone whose name has been blotted(Rev3:5) from His Book(Rev20:15)

See above.

> someone whose name has been blotted(Deu29:20) from His Book(Deu32:33)
> of Life.

Mosaic Covenant - Covenant in Moab: Only applicable to Israel under
the Old Covenant.

> from His Book(Deu32:33)

"Their wine is the poison of serpents,
And the cruel venom of cobras."

Nether the verse nor the entire chapter (The Song of Moses) is
applicable.

> May GOD ever so severely curse to the Nth generation all who grieve
> His Holy Spirit by falsely teaching that "Anyone can say 'Jesus is
> LORD'" in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

That would be virtually all true Christian credible orthodox Bible
teachers.

One has their objective expert professional interpretation of this as
opposed to the subjective novice amateur misinterpretation of a
crackpot.

Wouldn't it be interesting to see the crackpot provide a concise
straightforward explanation of precisely why this person's name was
blotted from God's Book of Life?

> The reason is simply lying to someone in the Holy Spirit is lying to
> the Holy Spirit:

None of the misused Bible verses supplied by the crackpot; Deu29:20,
32:33; Rev 3:5, 20:15 substantiate this claim :-)

> This does mean that lying to the Holy Spirit is equivalent to
> blaspheming against the Holy Spirit.

No, that is the subjective novice amateur misinterpretation of a
crackpot.

The objective expert professional interpretation of true Christian
credible orthodox Bible teachers is:
Blaspheming the Holy Spirit The Unpardonable Sin (Matthew 12:21,32)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yWk0PtrhdQ

> It is written that the deceived like you would be deceiving others,
> going from bad to worse (2 Timothy 3:13).

Orthodox Biblical teaching from true Christian credible orthodox Bible
teachers does not apply. However, subjective novice amateur
interpretations of a lone crackpot does:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI

> This physician (http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc) has the experience of
> training parrots to speak and has discovered that they cannot say
> "Jesus is LORD" with their mouth

Except for this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFGgScPd4YI

> (Romans 10:9) much less the entirety
> of the second half of 1 Corinthians 12:3.

"That if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in
your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be
saved." (Romans 10:9)

This verifies that Paul is not talking about just saying the words
"Jesus is Lord". Anyone can say that. Even demons can say it through
people whom they have possessed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL7AhTdZHas

First the crackpot wanted to make Romans 10:9 inapplicable by misusing
Jeremiah 17:9

> Opinions, which come from the heart (Jeremiah 17:9), are invariably
> wrong

Now the crackpot is applying Romans 10:9 after all :-)

Once again, orthodox Biblical teaching from a true Christian credible
orthodox Bible teacher:

"Now Paul tells us how to be saved. And he says, to be saved you must
believe in your heart that God raised Jesus from the dead, and you
must confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord."
TRUE BELIEF by John F. MacArthur
http://www.ondoctrine.com/truebelf.htm

**and**

Does saying "Jesus is Lord" make one a Christian?
http://jesusalive.cc/ques76.htm

***also***

What does Jesus is Lord mean?
http://www.plowcreek.org/meditation04.htm

> May GOD ever so severely curse you and all around you to the Nth
> generation, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

That would be the crackpot desiring for dozens of true disciples of
Jesus Christ to be cursed the Nth generation, in the name of Jesus
Christ. Yeah, nothing ridiculous or insane about that LOL :-)

> This prayer is being answered by GOD with all glory to the Father:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a9494e037c47b328?

Wrong. Brian Gene Kelley does not have cancer of any kind. Nor any
other life threatening ailment whatsoever. As usual the crackpot is
drawing false conclusions out of ignorance. There are several Brian
Gene "Ace" Kelley forgeries, as most everyone on newsgroups Brian
Kelley posts to have known for years. So much for the crackpot's self
claimed "discernment" :-)

Self serving curse/prayers by crackpot charlatans are never answered.

Bottom line concerning the crackpot:

Subjective novice amateur misinterpretation of the Bible.
Places curses upon true disciples of Jesus Christ in the name of Jesus
Christ (see above).

Bottom line concerning Dr. Brian Gene Kelley:

Nothing in the crackpot's misinterpretation of Bible verses to
conclude his name is blotted from the Book of Life
or that he has committed blasphemy of the Holy Spirit (impossible, see
above).

Not dying of cancer or afflicted in any other way.

Brian Gene Kelley - Chronological age: 53, RealAge®: 46
http://www.realage.com/

Brian Gene Kelley - Life Expectancy: 97 years old.
http://www.livingto100.com/

:-)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 27, 2012, 10:26:54 PM2/27/12

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Feb 27, 2012, 10:39:57 PM2/27/12
This gentle Christian disciple enjoyed 63 oz of a delicious variety
of healthy beneficial foods yesterday (lean meats, fish, nuts, beans,
vegetables, fruits and is really nourished and satisfied (Mark 6:42)
knowing that the Lord provided his body
with all the needed healthy food and his mind with knowing to eat
healthy, eat until full.

The better you eat, the more nutrition and protein you take in, the
less hungry you are :-)

Healthy Eating & Diet... Foods That Curb Hunger!
http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/foods-that-curb-hunger

...because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart, that all
have a full stomach, full of **nutritious foods**.
--
Brian <><

"Myth: You Can't Be Overweight and Healthy"
http://www.obesitymyths.com/myth4.1.htm

"Study: Overweight People Live Longer"
http://www.webmd.com/diet/news/20090625/study-overweight-people-live-longer

"Starvation and Hunger, Humankind's Constant Companions"
http://gherkinstomatoes.com/2009/11/10/14837/

"Stop Hunger Now"
http://www.stophungernow.org/site/PageServer

Paul is not talking about just saying the words "Jesus is Lord".
Anyone can say that. Even demons can say it through people whom they
have possessed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL7AhTdZHas

**again**

Anyone can say insincerely say "Jesus is Lord".

A crackpot with an awful eating disorder wrote:

> wonderfully hungry :-)

Suggested reading:
NIMH (National Institute of Mental Health) Eating Disorders:
http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/eating-disorders/complete-index.shtml

"An eating disorder is an illness that causes serious disturbances to
your everyday diet, such as eating extremely small amounts of food or
severely overeating."

> Therefore, eating the right amount, which is 32 oz of daily food

Incorrect; as evidenced by the fact that the crackpot continually
states being in a constant state of perpetual hunger,
meaning the crackpot obviously is not eating enough.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 29, 2012, 5:28:09 AM2/29/12

GSI

Feb 29, 2012, 3:00:17 PM2/29/12

SICK EVIL ASSHOLE

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Feb 29, 2012, 7:45:35 PM2/29/12
A deceitful evil ignorant crackpot wrote:

> Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD wrote:
>
> > Only Satan would try to lull people into a false assurance of
> > Salvation in Jesus Christ, by claiming it's summed up in someone's
> > ability to parrot the second half of a Bible verse.
>

> Only those who work for satan would claim they know what satan would
> do.

"So that no advantage would be taken of us by Satan, for we are not
ignorant of his schemes" - Paul (2 Corinthians 2:11)

"No wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light" -
Paul (2 Corinthians 11:14)

"Satan comes and takes away the word which has been sown in them" -
Jesus (Mark 4:15)

“Simon, Simon, behold, Satan has demanded permission to sift you like
wheat" - Jesus (Luke 22:31)

"Satan filled your heart" - Peter (Acts 5:3)

"That is, the one whose coming is in accord with the activity of
Satan, with all power and signs and false wonders" - Paul (2
Thessalonians 2:9)

"Satan, who deceives the whole world" - John (Revelation 12:9)

> Non-christians simply cannot publicly say "Jesus is LORD"

Bizzzt wrong:

A non-christian scoffer of Christianity boldly saying the words "Jesus
is Lord" in pure blasphemous mockery.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeN7oF78Xkg

**and***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

The truth about anyone can say "Jesus is Lord" and what is genuine
Salvation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL7AhTdZHas

Bottom line concerning the crackpot charlatan:

"While evildoers and impostors will go from bad to worse, deceiving
and being deceived" (2 Timothy 3:13).

A pastor tells us about crackpot charlatans:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpH28urOlqE

***and***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Feb 29, 2012, 7:44:49 PM2/29/12
A self-righteous judgmental prideful ignorant crackpot wrote:

> someone whose name has been blotted(Deu29:20) from His Book(Deu32:33)
> of Life.

Bizzzt wrong:

Mosaic Covenant - Covenant in Moab: Only applicable to Israel under
the Old Covenant.

> from His Book(Deu32:33)

Bizzzt wrong:

"Their wine is the poison of serpents,
And the cruel venom of cobras" (Deu32:33)

Nether the verse nor the entire chapter (The Song of Moses) is
applicable.

<Crackpot shifts gears>

> someone whose name has been blotted(Rev3:5)

Bizzzt wrong:

"He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not
blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name
before My Father and before His angels" (Rev3:5)

Rev 3:5 is obviously an assurance of Salvation, not a threat.

> Eternal condemnation of
> someone whose name has been blotted

Let's see the crackpot provide a concise
straightforward explanation of precisely why this person's name
supposedly was blotted from God's Book of Life?

> The reason is simply lying to someone in the Holy Spirit is lying to
> the Holy Spirit:

Bizzzt wrong:

None of the misused Bible verses supplied by the crackpot; Deu29:20,
32:33; Rev 3:5, 20:15 substantiate this claim :-)

> This does mean that lying to the Holy Spirit is equivalent to
> blaspheming against the Holy Spirit.

Bizzzt wrong:

Blaspheming the Holy Spirit The Unpardonable Sin (Matthew 12:21,32)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yWk0PtrhdQ

> Non-christians simply cannot publicly say "Jesus is LORD"

Bizzzt wrong:

A non-christian saying "Jesus is Lord" in pure blasphemous mockery:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeN7oF78Xkg

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Feb 29, 2012, 7:46:30 PM2/29/12
On Feb 27, 7:28 am, •*´¯`*•.¸ஐ*•.¥.•*ஐ¸.•*´¯`*• <bus...@cbgb.net>
wrote:
> Sick twisted evil Andy Chung wrote:
>
> > May ever so severely curse you and all around you
>
> > This prayer is being answered
>
> >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a9494e037c47b328?
>
> > My health insurance has expired. They figure I'd have 6 months at
> > best with continued treatments. 2 months at best without. I'm down to 120
> > lbs. My family is suffering all kinds of health problems as well. We
> > may be homeless soon. But I'll keep plugging away till the end."
>
> This is what poisonous creeps like fake Christian Andy Chung "pray"
> for?
> What a miserable reprobate sicko Andy Chung is.

Yep.
--

Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

"Myth: You Can't Be Overweight and Healthy"
http://www.obesitymyths.com/myth4.1.htm

"Study: Overweight People Live Longer"
http://www.webmd.com/diet/news/20090625/study-overweight-people-live-longer

"Starvation and Hunger, Humankind's Constant Companions"
http://gherkinstomatoes.com/2009/11/10/14837/

"Stop Hunger Now"
http://www.stophungernow.org/site/PageServer

Paul is not talking about just saying the words "Jesus is Lord".
Anyone can say that. Even demons can say it through people whom they
have possessed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL7AhTdZHas

**again**

Anyone can say insincerely say "Jesus is Lord".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpH28urOlqE

***and***

Beware of the loner (Someone who is alone in their interpretation of
the Bible)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 2, 2012, 7:44:25 AM3/2/12
cited by someone whose name has been blotted(Rev3:5) from His
Book(Rev20:15) of Life.

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Mar 2, 2012, 7:58:00 AM3/2/12
Steve Gregg: http://www.thenarrowpath.com/radio_program.php

Here we have an expert professional true Christian Bible teacher named
Steve Gregg, who's been teaching the Bible for 40 years
and who has been all over the world on mission tours, stating from eye-
witness experience that anyone can say the words "Jesus is Lord".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL7AhTdZHas

And to prove Steve Gregg correct in this matter we have an unbeliever,
a scoffer of Christianity boldly saying the words "Jesus is Lord" in
Thomas Bertoli: http://www.tommybertoli.com/

Here we have yet another expert professional true Christian Bible
teacher named Thomas Bertoli who was the director
of a Calvary Chapel Bible College for 8 years and has been an ordained
pastor of a church for over 10 years since then
confirming what Steve Gregg said, that anyone can say the words "Jesus
is Lord"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpH28urOlqE

And to prove both Steve Gregg and Pastor Bertoli are correct in this
we have an unbeliever, a scoffer of Christianity boldly saying the
words
"Jesus is Lord" in pure blasphemous mockery in yet a 2nd video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

What did the Apostle Paul really mean when wrote:
"Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of
God calls Jesus accursed,
and no one can say that Jesus is Lord except by the Holy Spirit" (1
Corinthians 12:3)?

Here is the correct answer:

Does saying "Jesus is Lord" make one a Christian? by Jesus Alive
Ministries http://jesusalive.cc/

http://jesusalive.cc/ques76.htm

The Litmus Test of True Believers? First Corinthians 12:3 by Bob
Wilkin http://www.faithalone.org/index.html

http://www.faithalone.org/news/y1993/93jan3.html

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 3, 2012, 2:47:26 AM3/3/12

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Mar 3, 2012, 4:39:44 AM3/3/12
On Mar 2, 11:47 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com>
wrote:
> [...]
> > > Anyone can say that.
>
> Lie (see above and below).
>
> The following religious Christian children can't though they wanted to
> in order to get extra pieces of candy:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo53axJ4x1o
>
> > > Even demons can say it through people whom they
> > > have possessed
>
> Demons possess only those who can say "Jesus is LORD" and do so when
> there has been a failure tohttp://WDJW.net/Guard(Proverbs 4:23) the
> heart which is deceitfully wicked (Jeremiah 17:9) in allowing them to
> abide there.
>
> > Amen to that.
>
> This physician (http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc) is reminded that Jesus
> rescuing His sheep who had wandered (Matthew 15:24) by casting out the
> demons that possessed them is different from His saving the souls of
> the religious like Nicodemus who needed to be born again (John 3:3 &

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Steve Hayes

Mar 3, 2012, 10:15:21 PM3/3/12
On Sat, 3 Mar 2012 01:40:34 -0800 (PST), "Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD"
<metali...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Steve Gregg: http://www.thenarrowpath.com/radio_program.php
>
>Here we have an expert professional true Christian Bible teacher named
>Steve Gregg, who's been teaching the Bible for 40 years
>and who has been all over the world on mission tours, stating from eye-
>witness experience that anyone can say the words "Jesus is Lord".

And your point is?

You've said this twice now in this thread.

--
Steve Hayes from Tshwane, South Africa
Blog: http://khanya.wordpress.com

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 4, 2012, 12:18:18 AM3/4/12

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Mar 4, 2012, 12:46:53 AM3/4/12
A self-assured judgmental prideful Biblically incorrect crackpot
wrote:

Bizzzt wrong:

A non-christian saying "Jesus is Lord" in pure blasphemous mockery:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeN7oF78Xkg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

> false Bible teachers

Bizzzt wrong - They were correct

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL7AhTdZHas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpH28urOlqE

Only Satan would try to lull people into a false assurance of
Salvation in Jesus Christ, by claiming it's summed up in someone's
ability to parrot the second half of a Bible verse.

> Only those who work for satan would claim they know what satan would
> do.

Bizzzt wrong

"So that no advantage would be taken of us by Satan, for we are not
ignorant of his schemes" (2 Corinthians 2:11)

> someone whose name has been blotted(Deu29:20) from His Book(Deu32:33)
> of Life.

Bizzzt wrong:

Mosaic Covenant - Covenant in Moab: Only applicable to Israel under
the Old Covenant.

> from His Book(Deu32:33)

Bizzzt wrong:

"Their wine is the poison of serpents,
And the cruel venom of cobras" (Deu32:33)

Nether the verse nor the entire chapter (The Song of Moses) is
applicable.

<Crackpot shifts gears>

> someone whose name has been blotted(Rev3:5)

Bizzzt wrong:

"He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not
blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name
before My Father and before His angels" (Rev3:5)

Rev 3:5 is obviously an assurance of Salvation, not a threat.

> Eternal condemnation of
> someone whose name has been blotted

Let's see the crackpot provide a concise
straightforward explanation of precisely why this person's name
supposedly was blotted from God's Book of Life?

> The reason is simply lying to someone in the Holy Spirit is lying to
> the Holy Spirit:

Bizzzt wrong:

None of the misused Bible verses supplied by the crackpot; Deu29:20,
32:33; Rev 3:5, 20:15 substantiate this claim :-)

> This does mean that lying to the Holy Spirit is equivalent to
> blaspheming against the Holy Spirit.

Bizzzt wrong:

Blaspheming the Holy Spirit The Unpardonable Sin (Matthew 12:21,32)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yWk0PtrhdQ

Bottom line concerning the crackpot charlatan:

"While evildoers and impostors will go from bad to worse, deceiving
and being deceived" (2 Timothy 3:13).

"A whole system of false doctrine blended with a lot of truth"
- Dr.Gene Getz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI

James R.

Mar 4, 2012, 3:20:38 AM3/4/12

When was the last time you cleaned all the sand from your vagina?

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Mar 4, 2012, 4:18:30 AM3/4/12
On Mar 4, 12:20 am, "James R." <tw...@ipi.com> wrote:
> When was the last time you cleaned all the sand from your vagina?

What are you, the vagina police?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 5, 2012, 3:00:48 AM3/5/12

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Mar 5, 2012, 3:49:27 AM3/5/12

"To avoid being influenced by false doctrine is, number one:
Be on guard against a loner [like Andrew B. Chung] when it comes to
Biblical interpretation.

People [like Andrew] who say that they have the truth and they're
alone in it and
they're creating new ideas. A lone individual who claims to have some
kind of revelation [like Andrew does] which is actually false doctrine
blended with
truth. We have to be careful of these individuals who claim to have
the Holy Spirit, but they are out of harmony with historic true
doctrine [as has always been the case with Andrew B. Chung]

Second, become a good [skilled, ardent, dedicated]
student of Scripture... with other Bible
studying Christians. Not alone only [as Andrew B. Chung is alone] It's
not wrong to study the Scriptures alone, but studying with other Bible
studying Christians,
interacting with other Bible studying Christians, mentors, on full
time regular basis, in order to avoid some kind of strange
interpretation of Scripture" - Dr. Gene Getz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI

> Non-christians simply cannot publicly say "Jesus is LORD"

Bizzzt wrong:

A non-christian saying "Jesus is Lord" in pure blasphemous mockery:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeN7oF78Xkg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

> false Bible teachers

Bizzzt wrong - They were correct

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL7AhTdZHas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpH28urOlqE

Only Satan would try to lull people into a false assurance of
Salvation in Jesus Christ, by claiming it's summed up in someone's
ability to parrot the second half of a Bible verse.

> Only those who work for satan would claim they know what satan would
> do.

Bizzzt wrong

"So that no advantage would be taken of us by Satan, for we are not
ignorant of his schemes" (2 Corinthians 2:11)

> someone whose name has been blotted(Deu29:20) from His Book(Deu32:33)
> of Life.

Bizzzt wrong:

Mosaic Covenant - Covenant in Moab: Only applicable to Israel under
the Old Covenant.

> from His Book(Deu32:33)

Bizzzt wrong:

"Their wine is the poison of serpents,
And the cruel venom of cobras" (Deu32:33)

Nether the verse nor the entire chapter (The Song of Moses) is
applicable.

<Crackpot shifts gears>

> someone whose name has been blotted(Rev3:5)

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Mar 5, 2012, 3:55:49 AM3/5/12
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:
> duke wrote:
> > someone whose name has been blotted(Rev3:5) from His Book(Rev20:15) wrote:

Duke's actual post:

duke wrote:
> "Brian Gene Kelley, PhD" wrote:
>
> >Paul is not talking about just saying the words "Jesus is Lord".
> >Anyone can say that. Even demons can say it through people whom they
> >have possessed
>
> Amen to that.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.theology/msg/883b5a191154afe8?hl=en

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:
> % wrote:
> > someone whose name has been blotted(Rev3:5) from His Book(Rev20:15) wrote:

%'s actual post:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1701d9cfbe467a24?hl=en

Andrew B. Chung lies, twists and distorts in order to deceive.

Bottom line regarding Andrew B. Chung:

GSI

Mar 5, 2012, 6:17:40 AM3/5/12

SICK ARROGANT CREEP.

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Mar 5, 2012, 7:16:31 AM3/5/12
> Non-christians simply cannot publicly say "Jesus is LORD"

Bizzzt wrong:

A non-christian saying "Jesus is Lord" in pure blasphemous mockery:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeN7oF78Xkg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

> The following religious Christian children didn't because the physician did not ask them > directly "can you say "Jesus is Lord"". Instead this physician resorted to duplicity.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo53axJ4x1o
>

> Demons possess only those who can say "Jesus is LORD"

Ridiculous nonsense that could only come from an impostor.

> > Amen to that.

> This physician is not a Bible teacher

Just a Bible distorter.

> I really couldn't be discerning.
>
> Any born-again (John 3:3 & 5) Bible teacher who truthfully says they
> are "wonderfully hungry" whenever they are greeted would be someone
> who would be a truthful Bible teacher.

Ridiculous nonsense that could only come from an impostor.

> Here is a link to the written words of Apostle Paul, who is one such
> example of a truthful Bible teacher:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL7AhTdZHas
>
> Here is a link to a YouTube video of another:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpH28urOlqE

> May GOD ever so severely curse to the Nth generation all who grieve
> His Holy Spirit by falsely teaching that "Anyone can say 'Jesus is
> LORD'" in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Ridiculous nonsense that could only come from an impostor.

> > Only Satan would try to lull people into a false assurance of
> > Salvation in Jesus Christ, by claiming it's summed up in someone's
> > ability to parrot the second half of a Bible verse.
>
> Only those who work for satan would claim they know what satan would
> do.

Not according to the Apostle Paul

"So that no advantage would be taken of us by Satan, for we are not
ignorant of his schemes" (2 Corinthians 2:11)

No wonder the impostor is so angry :-)

No wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light (2
Corinthians 11:14)

"It is written that the deceived like you would be deceiving others,
going from bad to worse" (2 Timothy 3:13).

Just as with the impostor's whole system of false doctrine blended
with a lot of truth.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI

> parrots cannot say "Jesus is LORD" with their mouth

Bizzzt wrong again:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFGgScPd4YI

Thus, the impostor has been caught in another lie.

> > The charlatan Christian says, "The fact that I can quote the words
> > written in 1 Corinthians 12:3b, proves that I'm a genuine Christian".
>
> This physician

Yes.

> Actually, you cannot just as your master (satan) cannot for "no one
> can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians
> 12:3).

Bizzzt wrong:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeN7oF78Xkg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

> May GOD ever so severely curse

Seems this prayer is being answered:

http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/71cb523e75e1423f?hl=en>

Bottom line regarding the impostor:

http://bible.cc/2_timothy/3-13.htm

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 6, 2012, 4:09:17 AM3/6/12

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Mar 6, 2012, 4:19:39 AM3/6/12

> Non-christians simply cannot publicly say "Jesus is LORD"

A non-christian scoffer of Christianity boldly saying the words "Jesus
is Lord" in pure blasphemous mockery.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeN7oF78Xkg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

The above is proof that anyone can say the words "Jesus is Lord" as
confirmed by genuine Christian expert professional Bible teachers:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL7AhTdZHas
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpH28urOlqE

What genuine Christian expert professional Bible teachers have to say
about the crackpot who misinterprets the Bible and makes stuff up:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI
And again: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpH28urOlqE

So here we have solid proof that unbelievers and even a parrot can say
the words "Jesus is Lord"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFGgScPd4YI

Anyone can say the words "Jesus is Lord" including charlatans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwOQ9-LTbos

--
Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

"Starvation and Hunger, Humankind's Constant Companions"
http://gherkinstomatoes.com/2009/11/10/14837/

"Stop Hunger Now"
http://www.stophungernow.org/site/PageServer

Study: Overweight People Live Longer
http://www.webmd.com/diet/news/20090625/study-overweight-people-live-longer

A Little Extra Weight Protects People From Early Death
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/06/090623133523.htm

BBC NEWS | Health | Overweight people live longer
http://www.health-forums.com/alt-support-diabetes/bbc-news-health-overweight-people-live-longer-173039.html

'Overweight' people live longer than those of 'ideal' weight
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/06/24/overweight_live_longer/

Portland researchers find slightly overweight people live longer
http://www.oregonlive.com/health/index.ssf/2009/06/portland_researchers_find_slig.html

Japanese study shows overweight people live longest
http://www.physorg.com/news164519566.html

Chubby people live longest
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=CNG.c7aaeb7940626693fa418a1eab2291f6.81

Study shows overweight people live longer
http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/diet-and-fitness/study-tips-scales-the-other-way-overweight-people-live-longer-20090618-cm13.html

Fat people live longer! - Indian Express
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/fat-people-live-longer/478786/

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 7, 2012, 2:40:21 AM3/7/12

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Mar 7, 2012, 3:02:15 AM3/7/12
> Non-christians simply cannot publicly say "Jesus is LORD"

Bizzzt wrong:

A non-christian saying "Jesus is Lord" in pure blasphemous mockery:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeN7oF78Xkg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

> false Bible teachers

Bizzzt wrong - They were correct

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL7AhTdZHas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpH28urOlqE

Only Satan would try to lull people into a false assurance of
Salvation in Jesus Christ, by claiming it's summed up in someone's
ability to parrot the second half of a Bible verse.

> Only those who work for satan would claim they know what satan would
> do.

Bizzzt wrong

"So that no advantage would be taken of us by Satan, for we are not
ignorant of his schemes" (2 Corinthians 2:11)

> someone whose name has been blotted(Deu29:20) from His Book(Deu32:33)
> of Life.

Bizzzt wrong:

Mosaic Covenant - Covenant in Moab: Only applicable to Israel under
the Old Covenant.

> from His Book(Deu32:33)

Bizzzt wrong:

"Their wine is the poison of serpents,
And the cruel venom of cobras" (Deu32:33)

Nether the verse nor the entire chapter (The Song of Moses) is
applicable.

<Crackpot shifts gears>

> someone whose name has been blotted(Rev3:5)

Bizzzt wrong:

"He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not
blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name
before My Father and before His angels" (Rev3:5)

Rev 3:5 is obviously an assurance of Salvation, not a threat.

> Eternal condemnation of
> someone whose name has been blotted

Let's see the impostor provide a concise
straightforward explanation of precisely why this person's name
supposedly was blotted from God's Book of Life?

> The reason is simply lying to someone in the Holy Spirit is lying to
> the Holy Spirit:

Bizzzt wrong:

None of the misused Bible verses supplied by the crackpot; Deu29:20,
32:33; Rev 3:5, 20:15 substantiate this claim :-)

> This does mean that lying to the Holy Spirit is equivalent to
> blaspheming against the Holy Spirit.

Bizzzt wrong:

Blaspheming the Holy Spirit The Unpardonable Sin (Matthew 12:21,32)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yWk0PtrhdQ

Bottom line concerning the impostor:

"While evildoers and impostors will go from bad to worse, deceiving
and being deceived" (2 Timothy 3:13).

"A whole system of false doctrine blended with a lot of truth"
- Dr.Gene Getz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 8, 2012, 1:35:08 AM3/8/12

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Mar 8, 2012, 2:11:09 AM3/8/12
> lose the VAT

Bizzzt Wrong

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 9, 2012, 4:44:43 AM3/9/12

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Mar 9, 2012, 8:14:43 AM3/9/12
> Non-christians simply cannot publicly say "Jesus is LORD"

Bizzzt wrong:

A non-christian saying "Jesus is Lord" in pure blasphemous mockery:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeN7oF78Xkg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

The children didn't because the impostor did not ask them
directly "can you say "Jesus is Lord?"". Instead the impostor resorted
to duplicity as usual.
And exploitation.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo53axJ4x1o

> Demons possess only those who can say "Jesus is LORD"

Ridiculous nonsense that could only come from an impostor.

> > Amen to that.

> This physician is not a Bible teacher

Just a Bible distorter.

> I really couldn't be discerning.
>
> Any born-again (John 3:3 & 5) Bible teacher who truthfully says they
> are "wonderfully hungry" whenever they are greeted would be someone
> who would be a truthful Bible teacher.

Ridiculous nonsense that could only come from an impostor.

> Here is a link to the written words of Apostle Paul, who is one such
> example of a truthful Bible teacher:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL7AhTdZHas
>
> Here is a link to a YouTube video of another:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpH28urOlqE

> May GOD ever so severely curse to the Nth generation all who grieve
> His Holy Spirit by falsely teaching that "Anyone can say 'Jesus is
> LORD'" in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Ridiculous nonsense that could only come from an impostor.

> > Only Satan would try to lull people into a false assurance of
> > Salvation in Jesus Christ, by claiming it's summed up in someone's
> > ability to parrot the second half of a Bible verse.
>
> Only those who work for satan would claim they know what satan would
> do.

Not according to the Apostle Paul

"So that no advantage would be taken of us by Satan, for we are not
ignorant of his schemes" (2 Corinthians 2:11)

No wonder the impostor is so angry :-)

No wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light (2
Corinthians 11:14)

"It is written that the deceived like you would be deceiving others,
going from bad to worse" (2 Timothy 3:13).

Just as with the impostor's whole system of false doctrine blended
with a lot of truth.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI

> parrots cannot say "Jesus is LORD" with their mouth

Bizzzt wrong again:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFGgScPd4YI

Thus, the impostor has been caught in another lie.

> > The charlatan Christian says, "The fact that I can quote the words
> > written in 1 Corinthians 12:3b, proves that I'm a genuine Christian".
>
> This physician

Yes.

> Actually, you cannot just as your master (satan) cannot for "no one
> can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians
> 12:3).

Bizzzt wrong:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeN7oF78Xkg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

> May GOD ever so severely curse

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 10, 2012, 2:22:02 AM3/10/12

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Mar 10, 2012, 3:19:38 AM3/10/12

> Non-christians simply cannot publicly say "Jesus is LORD"

A non-christian scoffer of Christianity boldly saying the words "Jesus
is Lord" in pure blasphemous mockery.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeN7oF78Xkg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnl6ucHnSE

The above is proof that anyone can say the words "Jesus is Lord" as
confirmed by genuine Christian expert professional Bible teachers:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL7AhTdZHas
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpH28urOlqE

What genuine Christian expert professional Bible teachers have to say
about the crackpot who misinterprets the Bible and makes stuff up:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI
And again: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpH28urOlqE

So here we have solid proof that unbelievers and even a parrot can say
the words "Jesus is Lord"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFGgScPd4YI

Anyone can say the words "Jesus is Lord" including charlatans:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwOQ9-LTbos

--
Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

"Starvation and Hunger, Humankind's Constant Companions"
http://gherkinstomatoes.com/2009/11/10/14837/

"Stop Hunger Now"
http://www.stophungernow.org/site/PageServer

GSI

Mar 10, 2012, 4:36:04 AM3/10/12

ARROGANT INSANE ASSHOLE

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 11, 2012, 6:45:54 AM3/11/12

GSI

Mar 11, 2012, 7:01:40 AM3/11/12

About the CHUNG "2IQ-MRON Diet", the "diet" for morons and
self-righteous, arrogant, assholes who sit in front of computers all
day spamming the internet in hopes that "God" will reward them with
both riches, and a front-row seat in his "Heavenly Palace":

The Chung "2IQ-MRON Diet" combines "religious" extremism with dietary
extremism. The origin of this diet is Chung's new interpretation of
biblical scripture which reveals that both "Jesus" and "God" carried
around scales, and "religiously" weighed everything they ate, never
consuming more than a biblical "OMER", todays equivalent of 2 pounds
(according to Chung). Chung further claims that WHAT you eat is not
important, eat roadkill if you like. Just don't get carried away and
consume more than 2 pounds. Chung adds in the strongest terms, that
going over 2 pounds even once is a "perishing soul" offense, and warns
that his Messiah, "LORD" Jesus Christ**, teacher of love and
forgiveness, will personally roast alive all offenders.

The 2-digit IQ world of fanatical Evangelical so-called "Christianity",
(aka "Jesus is LORD" "Christianity") now has a "diet", thanks to one of
its most INSANE fanatics, Andrew B. Chung. A diet derived, in true
evangelical fashion, by interpreting the Bible to suit the needs of the
true 2-digit believers. A diet that ignores almost everything about
diet from science and common sense, and substitutes a rigid rule about
the "God ordained" (according to Andrew B. Chung) "right" quantity. It
doesn't seem to matter whether you live in the tropics or Alaska,
whether you work as a lumberjack or an office worker, or even WHAT you
eat. Everyone MUST ALWAYS eat 2 pounds of food per day, and no more.
Nothing else matters in the world that brought us "Creation Science".

No medical professional would EVER endorse The Chung diet, just as no
real scientist would ever endorse Creationism. Both are what happens
when stupid "religious" fanatics attempt to force their stupid LITERAL
interpretation of the Bible into the fields of science and medicine, to
"PROVE" that THEY are the "smart" ones.
Food is primarily fuel. There is NO one right amount for all people in
all climates and all daily activities. A lumberjack, football player or
construction worker cannot do a days work on 32 oz. of food, while for
instance, an arrogant internet spammer probably could. And it DOES
matter WHAT you eat*. The 2IQ-MRON diet is pure 2 digit Evangelical
BULLSHIT, and Andrew B. Chung knows it. The suggestion that REAL
medical professionals at Emory University are supporting this BS is
laughable. The janitorial staff at Emory is smarter than that. Give me
the phone number of ONE real medical professional who supports this
Chung BS. Any medical professional supporting this should lose his
license immediately.

*Genesis 1-29: And God said, 'Behold, I have given you every herb
bearing seed, which is upon the face of the earth, and every tree, in
which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for
meat.'
Ezekiel 4-9: "Take also unto thee Wheat, and Barley, and beans, and
lentils, and millet, and Spelt, and put them in one vessel, and make
bread of it..."

(Anybody want to bet on whether you can get a hamburger at the Creation
"Science" Museum?)

The dietary brilliance of Andrew B. Chung:
"Moreover, the fact that babies are born hungry with empty stomachs
**and** functioning brains is absolute scientific proof that hunger
does not destroy brain cells but rather promotes their rapid growth as
evident by what happens in utero."

GSI: Babies are nourished by the mothers blood through the umbilical
cord and placenta, as anyone who has taken first year biology in High
School knows. Chung shows almost NO real medical knowledge. No
medically trained person would EVER write the bullshit sentence above.

"Actually, hunger for real food is simply a desire to eat real food
that is verified by the ability to eat real food and may be accompanied
by stomach sounds that allow others to verify the desire to eat real
food even **before** the eating happens." -Andrew B. Chung

( We are so lucky here on UseNet to have free access to the hard earned
wisdom of brilliant medical professionals like Dr. Chung - "Hunger for
real food is simply a desire to eat real food that is verified by the
ability to eat real food." Wow!, who would have guessed? )

"Hunger for real food does not indicate a need for real food as evident
by this desire often increasing when the food is especially palatable
in the middle of eating the "right" daily amount (32 oz, one "OMER")
when any real need would be decreasing." -Andrew B. Chung

GSI: "Chung, take your 2 digit moronic "diet" bullshit to the
appropriate newsgroups. "alt.christnet.christianlife,
alt.bible.prophecy" etc. are not the place for arrogant hourly "status"
updates on how many ounces of food an arrogant asshole has consumed.
What you are doing here is PURE ARROGANCE. There is NOTHING "holy" or
"righteous" about it. You and your sock-puppets are ARROGANT. The
"diet" you promote leads to making you even bigger ASSHOLES.
Though it hardly seems possible, you will become even more egocentric,
rigid, and self-righteous."
The sayings of the prophet Itchy:

** Original Christianity : "Jesus Christ, fisher of men."
Evangelical Christianity: "Jesus Christ, roaster of men."
-GSI

Spirituality is about enlightenment, Religion is about killing. -GSI
© GSI €"2IQ-MRON Diet" € 2011-v1.6

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 13, 2012, 4:44:35 AM3/13/12

Andrew B. Chung

Mar 13, 2012, 4:53:28 AM3/13/12
Andrew B. Chung is an attention whore; do not enable.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 14, 2012, 6:27:10 AM3/14/12

GSI

Mar 14, 2012, 7:41:25 AM3/14/12

Usenet CREEP WARNING € Usenet CREEP WARNING €Usenet CREEP WARNING
Andrew B. Chung is INSANE. Totally INSANE.
He is a Supreme Egoist. He has NO spirituality, he is nothing but EGO.
All EGO all the time. ZERO spirituality. His condition is PERMANENT,
there is NO CURE.

Opposites Attract...
It is quite common for such people (totally egocentric) to be attracted
to that which is totally opposite from them, Jesus and spirituality.
But camels will fly through the eye of a needle and cows will jump over
the moon before even a glint of the Holy Spirit enters the body of a
total EGOIST like Chung. Chung is extremely arrogant, self-righteous,
and delusional. Such people are evil and DANGEROUS. Stay far away.
€€WARNING€€WARNING€€WARNING€€WARNING€€

DO NOT FEED SICK ASSHOLE TROLLS.
There is NOTHING anyone can do for Chung. His condition is far beyond
any help. A diamond hard egoist, like Chung, is "always right", and
everyone else is "always wrong" in the delusional world they live in.
Soon enough, such defective people are cleaned from this world, usually
by violence or horrible disease. Such people are DANGEROUS, stay far
away.
€€WARNING€€WARNING€€WARNING€€WARNING€€

SEE EXAMPLES BELOW:

Totally ARROGANT EXTREME "Christian" EGOIST Chung FIRED again...
Ordered to leave or be removed by the POLICE!! - From a Church!!!
(nobody likes a totally arrogant, insane, self-righteous asshole/creep)
Transcript:

"Andrew Chung, my name is John Day and I'm the director of security at
First Baptist Church Woodstock (Georgia). Andrew, I need to inform you
that you're not allowed to come back to our campus. I don't want you to
show up this weekend, I don't want you to come back, okay? That's the
decision we're making today. And you need to know if you do come back,
we'll remove you from the property and beyond that, if you come back, I
will call the police. Andrew, lets allow this to end peacefully. Allow
it to end right now. Thank you and have a good day."

Chung video response ("GodTube"):
http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=JEBB9CNU

First Baptist Church of Woodstock
Pastor Johnny M. Hunt
11905 Georgia 92
Woodstock, GA 30188
(770) 926-4428
u...@fbcw.net
www.fbcw.org
Twitter: @fbcwoodstock
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_18809369051
--------------------------------------

Chung FIRED after 80 days employment at the Central Florida Heart
Center (CFHC) by head of Cardiology: Dr. Frank Hildner MD:

Dr. Frank Hildner MD wrote the following letter to Andrew B. Chung:

Dr. Chung:
Any comments I make at this time are mine alone and do not necessarily
reflect the views of CFHC.

After going through this difficult time with you, I understand that you
are probably not interested in anything I have to say. Also, I believe
what I do say will probably be twisted or interpreted by you to suit
your purposes. For that reason I will be as direct and declarative as
possible.

Your website comments about cardiology in Ocala, FL are detractions and
border on slander. These are legal terms, and one of the important
features of them is that the comments are published. Your website
fulfills that requirement. Now just reflect on the fact that you are
the only one to make such insinuations or allegations. Any reasonable
person seeing these things may justifiably conclude that it is you that
is out of step, not the other 15 or 20 cardiologists in Ocala. As I
have in the past, I am trying to get you to see the reality of the
situation from outside your head. You have chosen to ignore the
good advice I tried to give while you were here. I hope you will soon
realize you are doing yourself more harm than good by publishing your
dispute. It would be better to let it go, before your reputation
suffers more.

Speaking of reputations, I have spent 35 years building mine. I can
call on physicians from around the world and this community to attest
to it. I can also call upon the many physicians I trained to do cardiac
catheterization (over 25 years) to offer a positive opinion about my
work. You can't. Being just out of training, you have no reputation
except the one you have just established here in Ocala. You are
continuing to establish your reputation by publishing your website. How
do you think what you have said would look to another physician-perhaps
an employer- when he reads it? Do you think he or anyone would conclude
that you are a reputable physician, easy to work with and a team
player?

Personally, if I find that you speak disparagingly of me, or my work to
any patient or physician, be assured I will not take the matter
lightly. Whatever you think of me personally, or whatever you think of
my professional activity, you do not have the right to condemn either
me or the work to another and thereby compromise my reputation. You may
disagree with me, or state we have a difference of opinion, but you may
not state that I am practicing less than optimum cardiology. Once
again, if I find that you have done so (and I hope it has not happened
yet) I will certainly take the matter to the State Board of Medicine
for a hearing. If the Florida State Board finds cause, and renders a
censure, that must be transmitted to all other State Boards on your
next and all future applications for licensure. And once again, just
common sense should tell you that hitting back in your situation is
counterproductive
and could be disastrous for you. But as I told you face to face, you
may have great book smarts, but your actions have shown that you have
no common sense that permits you to operate successfully in a
professional community. And, once again, I will tell you what I did
before, you do not operate in a vacuum. Your practice, wherever it may
be, must be according to the community standard, regardless of what you
perceive that to be. And an attitude that you vocalized by saying that
you were unable to change the community standard in Ocala speaks loudly
and clearly about your perception of reality and your inability to work
with your colleagues.

Dr. Chung, I urgently advise you to let the past go. Look to your
future which could be bright. If you persist in these efforts of
hitting back and trying to justify your actions to a world that looks
upon such attempts as childish or immature and unprofessional, you will
continue to do yourself a disservice. You lost your job because you
talked yourself out of it.

Frank Hildner MD
Central Florida Heart Ctr
3310 SW 34th St
Ocala, FL

WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT ANDREW B. CHUNG:
"Chung fucked me in the ass. I trusted him, and he fucked me in the
ass." -Michael C.
"Chung Is unemployed after being sacked with cause from his one and
only job after just over 80 days. Fled the state of Florida, and now
claims to practice in Georgia despite having no admission priveliges in
the State's hospitals." -Shlomo F.
"Chung runs a phony foundation with a total declared income of circa
$200, the ownership and contact details of which are obfuscated on its
website. Visiting said website will infect your PC." -S.F.
"Chung promotes a dangerous diet, with a million dollar guarantee that
he demands thirty dollars to access details of. This despite being
unemployed. His soliciting and spamming for donations looks to be
similar to the "Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud", where victims pay money
upfront in the hope of coming into riches but find they have merely
bought into a lie. Part of his advice is to pour nail polish remover*
onto food. (*Acetone - extremely destructive to the nervous sys.)
"Declares he has a cardiology practice despite cross-posting the same
spam night and day (as often as 24 times a day) from the same IP
address (his home presumably).'
"Chung has a tendency to cyberstalk, particularly women and gay or
trans-gender males. His wife of four months fled some time ago to
another state, an act which Chung tries to pass off as "being on
vacation".
"Everyone familiar with Andrew B. Chung knows he is a sick asshole.
Even his parents. He knows he is a sick asshole (street term for
EGOIST). There is NOTHING "spiritual" about him. He has absolutely NO
HOPE of real spirituality. In fact, he is the opposite of spirituality,
ALL EGO, and NOTHING BUT EGO. Chung has no real friends, and never
will. No one wants to be around a TOTAL ASSHOLE. His only hope is to
try to learn how real humans behave by observation, then pretend to be
like them. He will always be a total asshole, but he will learn to hide
it and fake being a real human. He will not fool a real human for long,
but will have something that resembles a human life. There is no other
way for him. His condition (total arrogance) is permanent. His life
will go badly, and end ugly. A total egoist, like Chung, will NEVER
admit to any imperfection, but Chung knows that most of this is true."
-GSI
"Another very sad lunatic ranting garbage he knows nothing about..
wasting his life in vanity and thinking anybody cares or even bothers
to read his garbage." -G. Snow
"Chung, the people you arrogantly attack here in these groups are
saints compared to you. You are a supreme EGOIST. You do not qualify
for human status, and never will. Even dogs or pigs are higher than
you. You should be living with crocodiles. Stay away from these groups.
Your total ARROGANCE is ugly and disgusting. It's highly disturbing to
be constantly reminded that this world produces such sick and arrogant
creeps." - Great Sage Itchy
Chung wrote: "retired physician and cardiac patient Frank Hildner wrote
in part as a retireeŠ" and Ecifer responded: "The good doctor
(Hildner) is recognized as one of the preeminent cardiologists in the
world, while Chunk is flailing away on Usenet with no practice and no
hospital admitting privileges."

The sayings of Andrew B. Chung, Emory University:
"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3). Can you say 'Jesus is LORD'? Can you also say 'Muhammad was a
goat-fucking son of SATAN?'
"This gentile Christian disciple reminds friends that the name 'Quran',
as translated from original Arabic, means: 'Goat-fucking for dummies' "
"We are running in a competitive race that has already been won by the
risen Christ Jesus, Who because of His victory sits at the right hand
of GOD the Father. The prize for running this race well is a place in
Heaven that is closer to GOD. Heaven is a very large place and GOD's
House in Heaven is a very big house. Let our place in Heaven not be
outside the House." -Andrew B. Chung
"It has been the observation of this bona-fide licensed physician that
negros are actually big monkeys with large sex organs."
"The LORD may possibly give us a sign 3 weeks from today (1/23/2010) to
further humble us as He did back in 9/11/2001. GOD is awesome. Fear the
LORD and dread nought else." -Andrew B. Chung
"And you and the other evildoers have been tossed into that lake of
fire that has been prepared for you while the rest of us are enjoying a
new Heaven and new Earth in our new glorified bodies like those of
angels." - Andrew B. Chung
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote: "May GOD curse to the Nth generation
all the real humans who presently know the identity of the person
behind the lying sockpuppet here, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen. Laus Deo :-) "
"Death to the Godless imperialist war-mongers of the Communist Party of
China."
"Death to the fascist bandit Hu Jintao, and his running dogs, the
Communist Party of China."
"Death to the murderer Deng Xiaoping, of Hu Yaobang and Chinese freedom.
Freedom for the people of Tibet - Long live the Dali Lama"

"May GOD annihilate you at your keyboard if you try to pretend to be
Him again, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen." -Andrew B.
Chung

"Chung-First Baptist Church-Police" v1.7
Chung on YouTube:
-------------------------
Runaway Groom... The story of Chung's wedding:
Lady-boy Chung's wedding is broken-up by his former gay lover,
who runs off with the groom, leaving Chung (white wedding dress) in the
lurch.
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJr-n0B1r3w>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJr-n0B1r3w

--------------------------
Part-1
Lady-boy, "Dongdan" (Cross-dresser) Videos
Andrew B Chung *****: Hot date make-up tutorial!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J__Iv8FQdYY

Part-2 Chung (AKA "Ms. High Heels") ready for action.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7H_M-APuak
--------------------------

Chung (rated 5-stars): His most revealing photoshoot ever!
(With very nice jungle (drum and bass) soundtrack)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elEdGAd4RB4

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 16, 2012, 1:07:44 AM3/16/12

GSI

Mar 16, 2012, 2:17:15 AM3/16/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 17, 2012, 12:46:26 AM3/17/12

GSI

Mar 17, 2012, 9:00:06 AM3/17/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 18, 2012, 1:00:13 AM3/18/12

GSI

Mar 18, 2012, 3:30:40 AM3/18/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 19, 2012, 1:23:09 AM3/19/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 21, 2012, 4:39:29 AM3/21/12

GSI

Mar 21, 2012, 7:47:21 AM3/21/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 23, 2012, 10:22:45 PM3/23/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 25, 2012, 5:59:35 AM3/25/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 27, 2012, 6:17:36 AM3/27/12

GSI

Mar 27, 2012, 7:02:19 AM3/27/12

Usenet ARROGANT SICK CREEP WARNING € Usenet ARROGANT SICK CREEP WARNING
€ Usenet ARROGANT SICK CREEP WARNING
Andrew B. Chung is INSANE. Totally INSANE.
He is a Supreme Egoist. He has NO spirituality, he is nothing but PURE
EGO.
All EGO all the time. ZERO spirituality. His condition is PERMANENT,
there is NO CURE.

Opposites Attract...
It is quite common for such people (the TOTALLY EGOCENTRIC) to be
attracted to that which is totally opposite from them, Jesus and
spirituality.
But camels will fly through the eye of a needle and cows will jump over
the moon before even a glint of the Holy Spirit enters the body of a
total EGOIST like Chung. Chung is extremely arrogant, self-righteous,
and delusional. Such people are evil and DANGEROUS. Stay far away.
€€WARNING€€WARNING€€WARNING€€WARNING€€

DO NOT FEED SICK ASSHOLE TROLLS.
There is NOTHING anyone can do for Chung. His condition is far beyond
any help. A diamond hard egoist, like Chung, is "always right", and
everyone else is "always wrong" in the delusional world they live in.
Soon enough, such defective people are cleaned from this world, usually
by violence or horrible disease. Such people are DANGEROUS, stay far
away.
€€WARNING€€WARNING€€WARNING€€WARNING€€WARNING
"Chung-First Baptist Church-Police" v1.8

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 29, 2012, 6:09:15 AM3/29/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 31, 2012, 6:09:32 AM3/31/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 3, 2012, 7:07:21 PM4/3/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 4, 2012, 8:05:48 PM4/4/12

GSI

Apr 4, 2012, 8:38:01 PM4/4/12

ARROGANT SPAMMING ASSHOLE

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 5, 2012, 9:16:43 PM4/5/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 6, 2012, 8:13:56 PM4/6/12

GSI

Apr 6, 2012, 8:38:32 PM4/6/12

Usenet ARROGANT SATANIC CREEP WARNING € Usenet ARROGANT SATANIC CREEP
WARNING € Usenet ARROGANT SATANIC CREEP WARNING

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 7, 2012, 7:41:09 PM4/7/12

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 8, 2012, 11:18:05 PM4/8/12