Wouldn't it be nice?

John Smith

Sep 16, 2010, 8:32:38 PM9/16/10
Wouldn't it be nice to see a pirate radio come into being which was for
the American citizens. To see it become popular and spread to other
pirates, in dozens of cities ... to begin a "revolution?"

Ahhh, I can dream,
JS

bpnjensen

Sep 16, 2010, 10:45:35 PM9/16/10

Rush "Pegleg" Limbaugh.

DEFCON 88

Sep 16, 2010, 10:56:27 PM9/16/10

Crank up the old CB linear and the old rusty Super-Magnum on the roof
and flood the neighborhood with RFI.

John Smith

Sep 16, 2010, 11:09:00 PM9/16/10
On 9/16/2010 7:45 PM, bpnjensen wrote:

> Rush "Pegleg" Limbaugh.

Rush Lamebaugh is a joke ... the way he speaks/thinks of himself and the
way the idiots treat him, you would think he was the ultimate subliminal
disinformation king ... I know a bunch of people absolutely hate him and
won't stay in a room with him on the radio ... but, he keeps the wife
and I in stitches ... and, you when realize there are people who
actually believe the standard government-military-corporate-line he sits
are repeats, constantly, for the hypnotized morons ... I mean, it is a
riot! ROFLOL It is sad that there are so many weak minded individuals
as to support him though ... and you have to pity them ...

Regards,
JS

arthr...@webtv.net

Sep 17, 2010, 1:29:22 AM9/17/10

Unfortunately,he has been around for a while. Disappered from the air
when Bush Jr. was elected. Frankly,I thought he movedto a monastery to
repent for his sins... But, no ,he is much younger than I figured he
was- and he is actually much more arrogant. Must be gaining in
whatever 'movement' he belongs to.May be the mental institution he was
confined to closed down due to lack of funding ? May be this is why he
opposed the universal healthcare so adamantly?

D. Peter Maus

Sep 17, 2010, 1:45:59 AM9/17/10

He hardly disappeared from the air with G.W. Bush's election. In
fact, his number of affiliates grew during that period.

arthr...@webtv.net

Sep 17, 2010, 3:33:36 AM9/17/10
On Sep 17, 1:45 am, "D. Peter Maus" <DPeterM...@att.net> wrote:
> fact, his number of affiliates grew during that period.- Hide quoted text -

Guess I was not monitoring the right AM stations at the time. Why is
he so "popular" lately?

RHF

Sep 17, 2010, 4:53:07 AM9/17/10

- - He hardly disappeared from the air with
- - G.W. Bush's election. In fact, his number
- - of affiliates grew during that period.

- Guess I was not monitoring the right

- AM stations at the time.
- Why is he so "popular" lately?

You mean since 20 January 2009 . . .

Geoffrey S. Mendelson

Sep 17, 2010, 4:59:03 AM9/17/10
arthr...@webtv.net wrote:
> Guess I was not monitoring the right AM stations at the time. Why is
> he so "popular" lately?

Because he says things that people want to hear. People like being talked to
on the radio, and there are enough people out there who agree with what he says
to make it worthwhile for advertisers to support him.

The last US presidential election was a great dissapointment for many people,
and he is a voice for the more moderate ones. John McCain lost the popular
vote by a small percentage (it was still a clear loss) because enough voters
felt he was too liberal and did not vote in protest.

They want a voice, they want a candidate and they like what Limbaugh
has to say. There was even talk of him running for president on the 2008
Republican ticket, and I think he would of done better than McCain.

Like him or not, listen to him or not, agree with him or not, he is going to
be the voice of a major influence on the next US presidential election.
You can debate whether he creates the opinions or meerly reflects them,
but either way there is enough demand for his saying them to keep him on
the air.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson N3OWJ/4X1GM
To help restaurants, as part of the "stimulus package", everyone must order

arthr...@webtv.net

Sep 17, 2010, 5:10:12 AM9/17/10
On Sep 17, 4:59 am, "Geoffrey S. Mendelson" <g...@mendelson.com>
wrote:

Ah-sso !

RHF

Sep 17, 2010, 5:36:36 AM9/17/10
On Sep 17, 1:59 am, "Geoffrey S. Mendelson" <g...@mendelson.com>
wrote:
- - arthrny...@webtv.net wrote:
- - Guess I was not monitoring the right AM
- - stations at the time.
- - Why is he so "popular" lately?

- Because he says things that people want
- to hear.

Hey - He Is Crazy Like Me ! :o)
{Hey - Maybe I Am Not So Crazy?}

Hey What He Is Saying Is R-I-G-H-T !
{I Am Not Along}

Dang I Am Right Too !
{Listening Is Self-Affirmation}

* The Archie Bunker Syndrome :
Just Thinking & Acting & Being "Myself"
-so-there-PTHaaaaaaaaaa
-and-there-again-PTHaaaaaaaaaaa

- People like being talked to on the radio,

Yeah Some People Hear Voices In Their Heads
Many More People Hear Voices On The Radio :o)

And Some Talk Back To/At The Radio
-cause- The Radio is their Friend
and the Voice Coming Out of the
Radio is the Voice of Their Friend.
-t- We Hang Around With People We Like
{ People Just Like Me [US] }

- and there are enough people out there
- who agree with what he says

Cause They Want To Say It Too {Scream It}
Listening to 'Rush' Reinforces Their 'Feelings'
That They Are OK :o) {Normal}
-t- 'Rush' Is Right : I Am Right Too [A-OK]

- to make it worthwhile for advertisers to support him.

Yes 'Rush' Makes Money : Everybody Makes Money
-and- The 'Rush' Listeners Are Happy {Rush-A-Mania}

Replace 'Rush' with any popular Radio Voice
{Host} and you have the same interpersonal
and social dynamics working for them -and-
YOU THE RADIO LISTENER. ~ RHF
.
-ps- The subject line was "Wouldn't it be nice?"
and for 'Rush' It Is ;;-}}
.

John Smith

Sep 17, 2010, 5:49:50 AM9/17/10
On 9/17/2010 1:59 AM, Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:
> arthr...@webtv.net wrote:
>> Guess I was not monitoring the right AM stations at the time. Why is
>> he so "popular" lately?
>
> Because he says things that people want to hear. People like being talked to
> on the radio, and there are enough people out there who agree with what he says
> to make it worthwhile for advertisers to support him.
>
> The last US presidential election was a great dissapointment for many people,
> and he is a voice for the more moderate ones. John McCain lost the popular
> vote by a small percentage (it was still a clear loss) because enough voters
> felt he was too liberal and did not vote in protest.
>
> They want a voice, they want a candidate and they like what Limbaugh
> has to say. There was even talk of him running for president on the 2008
> Republican ticket, and I think he would of done better than McCain.
>
> Like him or not, listen to him or not, agree with him or not, he is going to
> be the voice of a major influence on the next US presidential election.
> You can debate whether he creates the opinions or meerly reflects them,
> but either way there is enough demand for his saying them to keep him on
> the air.
>
> Geoff.

Well, I can only speak for myself, the wife, the family and friends ...
we enjoy the satirical comedy ... and how he acts like he is actually
expected to be taken seriously. It is kinda reminiscent of the old Don
Rickles routines, the roasts and such ... and, it is obvious there are
those who take him seriously ... but I don't think most can miss the
political comedy this man represents ... a true sign of our times.

What is a real hoot is to watch him repeat himself thousands of times
over days or even weeks, finally have what he has been saying dismissed
as absolutely ridiculous, then watch him switch over to the other side,
acting as if he has been there all the time. I mean, the total lack of
ethics, morals and truth in his insane ramblings is very dark comedy!
The man is an artist at it.

Regards,
JS

RHF

Sep 17, 2010, 7:07:00 AM9/17/10

ah . . . remember Rush is an 'Entertainer"
and people do like to be 'Entertained' and
for some/many Listening to the Radio is
simply . . . -you-got-it- Entertainment !
.

John Smith

Sep 17, 2010, 7:13:45 AM9/17/10
On 9/17/2010 4:07 AM, RHF wrote:

> ah . . . remember Rush is an 'Entertainer"
> and people do like to be 'Entertained' and
> for some/many Listening to the Radio is
> simply . . . -you-got-it- Entertainment !
> .

Well, I was waiting for someone to mention the best part. He makes over
$50,000,000 a year to do what he does. Someone pays a lot of money to
make people laugh. I wonder; Do those who pay him ever wonder about
the laughter ...

Regards,
JS

Joe from Kokomo

Sep 17, 2010, 8:27:31 AM9/17/10
On 9/17/2010 5:49 AM, John Smith wrote:

> Well, I can only speak for myself, the wife, the family and friends ...

> we enjoy the satirical comedy ... and how he [Limbaugh] acts like he is actually

> expected to be taken seriously.

Sadly, hundreds of thousands do take him seriously... :-(

> I mean, [Limbaugh's] total lack of ethics, morals and truth in his insane ramblings is very dark comedy!

YOU realize and appreciate that -- many others don't, but rather take it
as the gospel truth.

Joe from Kokomo

Sep 17, 2010, 8:31:49 AM9/17/10
On 9/17/2010 4:59 AM, Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:

> Because he [Limbaugh] says things that people want to hear. People like being talked to
> on the radio, and there are enough people out there who agree with what he says...

Now THAT is scary -- and goes to prove that critical thinking is a very
scarce commodity in today's America.

P.S.

Note to RHF:

You flamed m II (Mike) for living in Canada and commenting on US politics.

Now that Geoff, living in Israel, has also commented on US politics, I
hope that you, being the fair-minded fellow that you are, will chastise
Geoff too.

(Nothing personal, Geoff. Just trying to keep RHF consistent and not be
a hypocrite). ;-)

dave

Sep 17, 2010, 9:59:34 AM9/17/10

A little late for that. It may have worked back when people actually
listened to the radio.

dave

Sep 17, 2010, 10:04:15 AM9/17/10

His cochlear implant fell apart on the air the other day. Very amusing
to watch him panic.

dave

Sep 17, 2010, 10:11:47 AM9/17/10
D. Peter Maus wrote:

> He hardly disappeared from the air with G.W. Bush's election. In fact,
> his number of affiliates grew during that period.

He vanished twice. The first time when he destroyed his hearing by
taking Vicodin by the fistful. The second time when he got caught
dealing drugs and had to go into rehab.

John Smith

Sep 17, 2010, 9:11:51 AM9/17/10

My wife believes as you do ... except for the very rich 1% I can't
imagine anyone wanting to follow this guy, lamebaugh. I mean, they are
just cutting their own throats ... like the idiots who wanted to do away
with the unions, then a few years later watched their own wages go in
the dirt ... I mean, by now, everyone must be aware of the cause and
effect! Some are slow to learn, but only morons never learn ...

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Sep 17, 2010, 9:13:37 AM9/17/10
On 9/17/2010 7:04 AM, dave wrote:

> His cochlear implant fell apart on the air the other day. Very amusing
> to watch him panic.

My wife says BIG FAT blowhards are shamed by lamebaugh ... roflol

Regards,
JS

dave

Sep 17, 2010, 10:19:01 AM9/17/10
Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:

> Like him or not, listen to him or not, agree with him or not, he is going to
> be the voice of a major influence on the next US presidential election.
> You can debate whether he creates the opinions or meerly reflects them,
> but either way there is enough demand for his saying them to keep him on
> the air.
>
> Geoff.

The corporations keep him on the air because he serves their goals. Period.

dave

Sep 17, 2010, 10:20:32 AM9/17/10
I can't remeber Rush Limbaugh ever being funny. Laughable sure. Funny?
Notso much.

sctvguy1

Sep 17, 2010, 1:41:12 PM9/17/10
dave wrote:

Rush is and Entertainer! That is why he got the 400 million over ten years!
He brings in ratings and ad revenue. Rush uses the "in your face" routine
to expand his branding image. He doesn't expect anyone to believe
everything he says, just like Glenn Beck, "a fusion of enlightenment and
entertainment". Rush is a master of the genre.

Clive

Sep 17, 2010, 1:48:10 PM9/17/10
>Like him or not, listen to him or not, agree with him or not, he is going
>be the voice of a major influence on the next US presidential election.

Any this presupposes that it really makes any difference as to whom is
elected. Can anyone show me a whit of difference who we elect from the
single political party that pretends to be two parties?

John Smith

Sep 17, 2010, 3:23:57 PM9/17/10

If I have two dogs in my yard, and you climb my fence, does it matter
which dog bites you, or even both?

Regards,
JS

dave

Sep 17, 2010, 7:26:16 PM9/17/10
sctvguy1 wrote:
> dave wrote:

>> The corporations keep him on the air because he serves their goals.
>> Period.
> Rush is and Entertainer! That is why he got the 400 million over ten years!
> He brings in ratings and ad revenue. Rush uses the "in your face" routine
> to expand his branding image. He doesn't expect anyone to believe
> everything he says, just like Glenn Beck, "a fusion of enlightenment and
> entertainment". Rush is a master of the genre.

You have to be a very mean person to enjoy the venom he spews. I
wouldn't want to socialize with people that consider his hate
"entertainment".

Radio should enlighten and uplift, not spread evil and darkness.

John Smith

Sep 17, 2010, 6:34:26 PM9/17/10
On 9/17/2010 4:26 PM, dave wrote:

> You have to be a very mean person to enjoy the venom he spews. I
> wouldn't want to socialize with people that consider his hate
> "entertainment".
>
> Radio should enlighten and uplift, not spread evil and darkness.

It really doesn't sound that much like it is all that well thought out
and orchestrated, his ranting and defective logic ... he sounds more
like a crack horror ranting in a back alley, than anything else.

However, I think he is only doing it for the money ... look what a
horror will do for a hit of crack and a $5.00 bill ... at $50,000,000,
just think of him as a VERY EXPENSIVE crack horror!

Regards,
JS

arthr...@webtv.net

Sep 18, 2010, 2:08:08 AM9/18/10
> JS- Hide quoted text -

Very average lunatic. We have thousands like him roaming the streets
of Manhattan. Some of them are much better educated. Really.

arthr...@webtv.net

Sep 18, 2010, 2:20:56 AM9/18/10

Rather a super-master of idiocy genre .

arthr...@webtv.net

Sep 18, 2010, 2:23:34 AM9/18/10

And one-sided debilism, called hate speech.

John Smith

Sep 18, 2010, 12:05:06 PM9/18/10
On 9/17/2010 11:08 PM, arthr...@webtv.net wrote:

> Very average lunatic. We have thousands like him roaming the streets
> of Manhattan. Some of them are much better educated. Really.

NO. No education in the world can provide for such an inability to
"insane rant", to be able to keep a straight face when reciting,
endlessly, insane chants which rival the force of the most powerful
religious chants ... the benedictine monks have a hard time rising to
the professionalism in chanting which just rolls off the lamebaughs'
tongue ... lamebaugh possesses an almost supernatural power to suspend
his audiences ability to recognise the truth from deception ... this is
no ordinary mortal nut-job, lamebaugh is without peers ... the man is a
gawd amongst outstanding liars ...

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Sep 18, 2010, 12:06:58 PM9/18/10
On 9/18/2010 9:05 AM, John Smith wrote:

> NO. No education in the world can provide for such an inability to...
> Regards,
> JS

Replace "inability" with ability ... but then, you probably already
caught that error ...

Regards,
JS

RHF

Sep 18, 2010, 2:13:08 PM9/18/10
On Sep 17, 4:13 am, John Smith <assemblywiz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9/17/2010 4:07 AM, RHF wrote:

- - ah . . . remember Rush is an 'Entertainer"
- - and people do like to be 'Entertained' and
- - for some/many Listening to the Radio is
- - simply . . . -you-got-it- Entertainment !
- - .

- Well, I was waiting for someone to mention the
- best part.  He makes over $50,000,000 a year to
- do what he does.  Someone pays a lot of money
- to make people laugh.  I wonder;  Do those who
- pay him ever wonder about the laughter ...
-
- Regards,
- JS

NO They Simply . . . -you-got-it-
Laugh All The Way To The Bank :o)

What is Advertising Costs supposed to run
as a Percentage of Budget 5%~10% ?

So -if- 'Rush' is being Paid $50M per Year
the Sponsors must see 'Rush' bringing in :
$50M / 10% = $500M {Half a Billion} in Sales
$50M / 5% = $1B {One Billion} in Sales

feel the 'rush' . . . to the bank ~ RHF
.
.

RHF

Sep 18, 2010, 2:25:22 PM9/18/10
On Sep 17, 5:27 am, Joe from Kokomo <j...@indy.net> wrote:
> On 9/17/2010 5:49 AM, John Smith wrote:
>
> > Well, I can only speak for myself, the wife, the family and friends ...
> > we enjoy the satirical comedy ...

- - and how he [Limbaugh] acts like he is actually
- - expected to be taken seriously.

- Sadly, hundreds of thousands do take him seriously...    :-(

Let's See -if- They 'perceive' :
That Rush Is One of Them
-and- They Are One With Rush
-and- Are Serious About Their Views
-then- Yes They Do Take Rush Seriously [.]

- I mean, [Limbaugh's] total lack of ethics,
- morals and truth in his insane ramblings
- is very dark comedy!

Consider that the majority of 'Rush's Listeners
'perceive' "The Rush" just the opposite as you

Some 'revere' "The Rush" and others "The Obama"
-how-great-they-are- -how-great-they-are-

- YOU realize and appreciate that --

- many others don't, but rather take it

- as the gospel truth.

-omg- It Ain't !?! ~ RHF
.
.

RHF

Sep 18, 2010, 2:35:29 PM9/18/10

- Some are slow to learn, but only morons never learn ...

Alas as "The Rush" Tells Us -wrt- Liberals :
'Ignorance Is Bliss' {Rio Linda-ville}

Remember 'moron' spelled backwards is 'norom'
and when you hold 'norom' up to a mirror . . .
Hey It Spells 'Moron' ~ FHR
.
.
> Regards,
> JS

John Smith

Sep 18, 2010, 2:38:50 PM9/18/10
On 9/18/2010 11:35 AM, RHF wrote:

> Remember 'moron' spelled backwards is 'norom'
> and when you hold 'norom' up to a mirror . . .
> Hey It Spells 'Moron' ~ FHR
> .
> .
>> Regards,
>> JS

Quit attempting to duplicate the lamebaughs' logic and look like him ...
you just ain't in his class! ROFLOL

Regards,
JS

RHF

Sep 18, 2010, 3:04:15 PM9/18/10
On Sep 17, 10:41 am, sctvguy1 <sctvg...@invalid.net> wrote:
> dave wrote:
> > Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:
>
> >> Like him or not, listen to him or not, agree with him or not, he is going
> >> to be the voice of a major influence on the next US presidential
> >> election. You can debate whether he creates the opinions or meerly
> >> reflects them, but either way there is enough demand for his saying them
> >> to keep him on the air.
>
> >> Geoff.
>
> > The corporations keep him on the air because he serves their goals.
> > Period.

- Rush is and Entertainer!  That is why he got the 400 million over
ten years!
- He brings in ratings and ad revenue.  Rush uses the "in your face"
routine
- to expand his branding image.  He doesn't expect anyone to believe
- everything he says, just like Glenn Beck, "a fusion of enlightenment
and
- entertainment".  Rush is a master of the genre.

SCTVGuy1,

How can "The Evil Dark-Side" be 'enlightenment' ?

just trying to be entertainment ~ RHF
.
.

RHF

Sep 18, 2010, 3:28:53 PM9/18/10
On Sep 17, 4:26 pm, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> sctvguy1 wrote:
> > dave wrote:
>
> >> The corporations keep him on the air because he serves their goals.
> >> Period.
> > Rush is and Entertainer!  That is why he got the 400 million over ten years!
> > He brings in ratings and ad revenue.  Rush uses the "in your face" routine
> > to expand his branding image.  He doesn't expect anyone to believe
> > everything he says, just like Glenn Beck, "a fusion of enlightenment and
> > entertainment".  Rush is a master of the genre.

- You have to be a very mean person
- to enjoy the venom he spews.

'Special Dave' that is mean of you to say
. . . you meanie you . . .

- I wouldn't want to socialize with people
- that consider his hate "entertainment".

'Special Dave' ! ! ! REALITY CHECK ! ! !

You Post and Reply here at Rec.Radio.Shortwave
Every Day and I Would Say Half of the Posters
Here are Fans {Like} of "The Rush" of Limbaugh
and Listen to 'Rush's Radio Show Daily/Weekly.
-and- Your Being Here Is A Form of Socializing :-{

- Radio should enlighten and uplift,
- not spread evil and darkness.

'Special Dave' you are so "Radio" or not . . . ~ RHF
.
.
Ain't Taking No Disrespect For My 'Rush' ! {Limbaugh}
-wrt-
Ain't Taking No Disrespect For My Prez-A-Duntz !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/d648b7135440235e
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/06b5bc49c69443e3
.
.

RHF

Sep 18, 2010, 3:41:10 PM9/18/10
On Sep 17, 3:34 pm, John Smith <assemblywiz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9/17/2010 4:26 PM, dave wrote:

> > You have to be a very mean person to enjoy the venom he spews. I
> > wouldn't want to socialize with people that consider his hate
> > "entertainment".
>
> > Radio should enlighten and uplift, not spread evil and darkness.

- It really doesn't sound that much like it is all that well thought
out
- and orchestrated, his ranting and defective logic ... he sounds more
- like a crack horror ranting in a back alley, than anything else.
-
- However, I think he is only doing it for the money ... look what a
- horror will do for a hit of crack and a $5.00 bill ... at
$50,000,000,
- just think of him as a VERY EXPENSIVE crack horror!

-
- Regards,
- JS

Oh that "Horror !" -wrt- Oh the Horror, Horror . . .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JrK4gnNqOU

Ain't Taking No Disrespect For My 'Rush' ! {Limbaugh}

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/65d4a3db0089b6f0
.
.

RHF

Sep 18, 2010, 3:54:45 PM9/18/10

- And one-sided debilism, called hate speech.

? debilism ? -sp- 'devilism' or 'diabolism'
mistyping 'b'>'v'
.
-wrt- "Hate Speech" - One Man's Praise :
may be another man's 'hate speech' . . .
.

dave

Sep 18, 2010, 5:40:56 PM9/18/10
RHF wrote:

> .
> -wrt- "Hate Speech" - One Man's Praise :
> may be another man's 'hate speech' . . .
> .

Limbaugh disparages the USA for 3 hours every day. I have never heard
anyone who hates America as much as that vile filthy perverted dope fiend.

DEFCON 88

Sep 18, 2010, 5:10:18 PM9/18/10

He hates America? Oh come on, you don't REALLY believe that, do you?
I'm no great fan of Limbaugh (he's TOO LIBERAL for my tastes), but I
believe his opinions are honest and heart-felt, reflecting his love
for the country and his desire to alert us about the national suicide
that liberalism and Obama et al are leading us to. Sure, you may
disagree, but to say he HATES America is ridiculous. I mean,
considering all your raving leftist rants in here, I could just as
easily conclude that YOU hate America.

I just think you're jealous of successful rich people like Limbaugh,
so you constantly rage against the "machine" as your jealousy
builds.

dave

Sep 18, 2010, 7:31:56 PM9/18/10
DEFCON 88 wrote:
> On Sep 18, 5:40 pm, dave<d...@dave.dave> wrote:
>> RHF wrote:
>>> .
>>> -wrt- "Hate Speech" - One Man's Praise :
>>> may be another man's 'hate speech' . . .
>>> .
>>
>> Limbaugh disparages the USA for 3 hours every day. I have never heard
>> anyone who hates America as much as that vile filthy perverted dope fiend.
>>

> He hates America? Oh come on, you don't REALLY believe that, do you?
> I'm no great fan of Limbaugh (he's TOO LIBERAL for my tastes), but I
> believe his opinions are honest and heart-felt, reflecting his love
> for the country and his desire to alert us about the national suicide
> that liberalism and Obama et al are leading us to. Sure, you may
> disagree, but to say he HATES America is ridiculous. I mean,
> considering all your raving leftist rants in here, I could just as
> easily conclude that YOU hate America.

The corporations hate the government. The government represents the
people. Limbaugh represents the corporation viewpoint. He speaks what
the corporations pay him to say. Limbaugh hates America as manifested in
the government which represents the people.

He has minions and the are called "dittoheads".

Nuff said

Kevin Alfred Strom

Sep 18, 2010, 6:57:55 PM9/18/10
On 9/18/2010 7:31 PM, dave wrote:
[...]

> The corporations hate the government.

I don't even think that corporations ("limited liability" artificial
persons) should exist.

They are creatures of the state, and can sometimes subsume the
state. Either way, it's fraud and coercion.

> The government represents the
> people.

[...]

No, Dave, it does not.

That's a fundamental error.

And the "voting" charade is has little to do with it. No more so
than the corporations "represent the people" because people "vote
with their dollars."

With all good wishes,

Kevin.
--
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/

John Smith

Sep 18, 2010, 8:27:14 PM9/18/10
On 9/18/2010 3:57 PM, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

> I don't even think that corporations ("limited liability" artificial
> persons) should exist.
>
> They are creatures of the state, and can sometimes subsume the state.
> Either way, it's fraud and coercion.

> Kevin.

I favor your opinion. Corporate protections should be VERY LIMITED in
scope, purpose and should always be watched with a keen eye, as to their
machinations. Any hostile intent towards the consumer or public should
be brought to litigation swiftly and sternly.

Regards,
JS

RHF

Sep 18, 2010, 8:42:09 PM9/18/10
On Sep 17, 7:11 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> D. Peter Maus wrote:
>
> > He hardly disappeared from the air with G.W. Bush's election. In fact,
> > his number of affiliates grew during that period.
>
> He vanished twice. The first time when he destroyed his hearing by
> taking Vicodin by the fistful. The second time when he got caught
> dealing drugs and had to go into rehab.

'Special Dave' you are so "imaginative" and "descriptive" :

"taking Vicodin by the fistful"
{reported as 'Oxycontin'}

"got caught dealing drugs"
{reported as Doctor Shopping}

and very "inaccurate" too ~ RHF
.
'Special Dave' - NewsWeek :
"Rush Limbaugh 'Arrest' Reports Were Bogus !"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/6aecb5f584223a8a
.
'Special Dave' - Get Your FACTS Straight !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/6d6869db0a680f52
.

RHF

Sep 18, 2010, 8:50:20 PM9/18/10
On Sep 17, 7:04 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> bpnjensen wrote:
> > On Sep 16, 5:32 pm, John Smith<assemblywiz...@gmail.com>  wrote:
> >> Wouldn't it be nice to see a pirate radio come into being which was for
> >> the American citizens.  To see it become popular and spread to other
> >> pirates, in dozens of cities ... to begin a "revolution?"
>
> >> Ahhh, I can dream,
> >> JS
>
> > Rush "Pegleg" Limbaugh.

- His cochlear implant fell apart on the air the other day.

'Special Dave' - I am very sorry to hear that misfortune
befell a 'disabled-person' trying to hold-down a job.

- Very amusing to watch him panic.

'Special Dave' - I am also very sorry to hear that you
are 'amused' at the misfortune of a disabled person.

sad-r-u 'Special Dave' ~ RHF
.

John Smith

Sep 18, 2010, 8:54:51 PM9/18/10
On 9/18/2010 5:50 PM, RHF wrote:

> Ain't Taking No Disrespect For My 'Rush' ! {Limbaugh}
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/65d4a3db0089b6f0
> .
> .

I bet that woman politician who is against masturbation doesn't like
lamebaugh ... he has obviously played with himself; IT SHOWS! roflol

Regards,
JS

DEFCON 88

Sep 18, 2010, 9:08:53 PM9/18/10
On Sep 18, 7:31 pm, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:

[...]

> The corporations hate the government.  The government represents the
> people.

But I thought your beef was that the government is in bed with
corporations and not representative of the people? Or do you mean that
the government SHOULD represent the people but doesn't?

> Limbaugh represents the corporation viewpoint.  He speaks what
> the corporations pay him to say. Limbaugh hates America as manifested in
> the government which represents the people.
>
> He has minions and the are called "dittoheads".

Rabid left-wing liberals like John Stewart, Keith Olbermann and Rachel
Maddow also have broadcast (TV) shows. So then they must also
represent the corporation viewpoint and speak what the corporations
pay them to say. They also have minions and they are called "fans".
Are you saying that only right-wingers are not allowed to have
minions? If so, that's typical leftist elitism, condescension and
hypocrisy.

RHF

Sep 19, 2010, 2:14:29 AM9/19/10
On Sep 18, 5:54 pm, John Smith <assemblywiz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9/18/2010 5:50 PM, RHF wrote:

> > Ain't Taking No Disrespect For My 'Rush' ! {Limbaugh}
> >http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/65d4a3db0089b6f0
> >   .
> >   .

- I bet that woman politician who is against masturbation doesn't like
- lamebaugh ... he has obviously played with himself; IT SHOWS!
 roflol

-
- Regards,
- JS

The Old Wives' Tale was :
"STOP THAT ! - You'll Go Blind" -x-x-
-not- Loose your Hearing (oo) ~ RHF
http://listverse.com/2008/05/19/top-10-old-wives-tales-debunked/
.

.
Ain't Taking No Disrespect For My 'Rush' ! {Limbaugh}
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/65d4a3db0089b6f0
.
Ain't Taking No Disrespect For My 'Rush' ! {Limbaugh}

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/21ad60bd21856452

.
Ain't Taking No Disrespect For My 'Rush' ! {Limbaugh}

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/f9d7eeeaa885d34c
.
.

RHF

Sep 19, 2010, 2:21:16 AM9/19/10
On Sep 18, 2:40 pm, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> RHF wrote:
> >    .
> > -wrt- "Hate Speech" - One Man's Praise :
> > may be another man's 'hate speech' . . .
> >   .

- Limbaugh disparages the USA for 3 hours every day.

'Special Dave' - "The Rush" ? Disparages the USA ? -nah-

- I have never heard anyone who hates America

'Special Dave' - "The Rush" ? Hates America ? -nah-

- as much as that vile filthy perverted dope fiend.

'Special Dave' - "The Rush" ! vile filthy perverted dope fiend ! -
nah-

Can "The Rush" -be-a- Pompas AssHole [@]©*
-hell-yes-rush-often-is-

* When You Ask {Invite} Someone To Be
An AssHole [@] : They Often Do-Do
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/9680dfdfe1df1f1c

Ah Yes 'Special Dave' - We often hate in others
for what we see in ourselves.

'Special Dave' do you see "The Rush" as the
embodiment of your own 'father' . . .

'Special Dave' may you have many "rush-free-days"
by not listening to 'rush' on the radio - eaflap ~ RHF

dave

Sep 19, 2010, 9:45:22 AM9/19/10
Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:
> On 9/18/2010 7:31 PM, dave wrote:
> [...]
>> The corporations hate the government.
>

> I don't even think that corporations ("limited liability" artificial
> persons) should exist.
>
> They are creatures of the state, and can sometimes subsume the state.
> Either way, it's fraud and coercion.
>

>> The government represents the
>> people.
> [...]
>

> No, Dave, it does not.
>
> That's a fundamental error.

Only because the people have been distracted from doing their civic
duty. Bad media + Bad schools = Bad government

When we use UAVs to kill babies that's ME with my hand on the joystick.

When we allow Goldman Sachs to use bailout money to pay BILLIONS in
bonuses, I sign the checks.

If the government is not of, by and for, the people it is because I have
shirked my responsibility to "keep it" as Benj. Franklin said of his
gift of a "republic".

The people have been distracted by selfishness and fear. They are
lizard-brain mockeries of citizenship, and their unwillingness to endure
the slightest bit of sacrifice tells me this POS country deserves to
join Espana, the UK, and the Turks, on the ash heap of former world
powers. We should give up on empire and put the defense budget into
theme parks and monorails and Chinese lessons, so we can better serve
our new masters.

dave

Sep 19, 2010, 9:54:58 AM9/19/10
RHF wrote:
> On Sep 17, 7:11 am, dave<d...@dave.dave> wrote:
>> D. Peter Maus wrote:
>>
>>> He hardly disappeared from the air with G.W. Bush's election. In fact,
>>> his number of affiliates grew during that period.
>>
>> He vanished twice. The first time when he destroyed his hearing by
>> taking Vicodin by the fistful. The second time when he got caught
>> dealing drugs and had to go into rehab.
>
> 'Special Dave' you are so "imaginative" and "descriptive" :
>
> "taking Vicodin by the fistful"
> {reported as 'Oxycontin'}

The Oxy came later. Hydrocodone and massive amounts of acetaminophen is
the likely culprit in his deafness

> "got caught dealing drugs"
> {reported as Doctor Shopping}

Anybody who has thousands of pills without a prescription is by
definition possessing for sale. That's just how the laws are written.

John Smith

Sep 19, 2010, 8:54:49 AM9/19/10
On 9/19/2010 6:45 AM, dave wrote:

> Only because the people have been distracted from doing their civic
> duty. Bad media + Bad schools = Bad government
>
> When we use UAVs to kill babies that's ME with my hand on the joystick.
>
> When we allow Goldman Sachs to use bailout money to pay BILLIONS in
> bonuses, I sign the checks.
>
> If the government is not of, by and for, the people it is because I have
> shirked my responsibility to "keep it" as Benj. Franklin said of his
> gift of a "republic".
>
> The people have been distracted by selfishness and fear. They are
> lizard-brain mockeries of citizenship, and their unwillingness to endure
> the slightest bit of sacrifice tells me this POS country deserves to
> join Espana, the UK, and the Turks, on the ash heap of former world
> powers. We should give up on empire and put the defense budget into
> theme parks and monorails and Chinese lessons, so we can better serve
> our new masters.

Actually, I don't have a problem using the military to remove despotic
dictators and destroy the governmental systems they have set in place.
I do protest stealing their oil and resources or exploiting them and
that countries people.

I will always have a problem with giving the rich elite tax payer
dollars as corporate welfare ... right from the get-go!

Regards,
JS

dave

Sep 19, 2010, 9:55:57 AM9/19/10
RHF wrote:
> On Sep 17, 7:04 am, dave<d...@dave.dave> wrote:

> - His cochlear implant fell apart on the air the other day.
>
> 'Special Dave' - I am very sorry to hear that misfortune
> befell a 'disabled-person' trying to hold-down a job.
>
> - Very amusing to watch him panic.
>
> 'Special Dave' - I am also very sorry to hear that you
> are 'amused' at the misfortune of a disabled person.

Like watching a farsighted person look for their glasses.

dave

Sep 19, 2010, 9:56:44 AM9/19/10

John Smith

Sep 19, 2010, 9:01:57 AM9/19/10
On 9/18/2010 11:14 PM, RHF wrote:

> The Old Wives' Tale was :
> "STOP THAT ! - You'll Go Blind" -x-x-
> -not- Loose your Hearing (oo) ~ RHF
> http://listverse.com/2008/05/19/top-10-old-wives-tales-debunked/

Given that the lamebaugh is not normal (he even claims this himself), it
is to be expected that it would affect him in an abnormal way.

He is as deaf as rock, he must have pounded his "point" home in
unimaginable ways and ferocity! Actually, if you listen closely to him
while he is delivering his insane diatribes, one is forced to consider
the fact he is "in the act" right before us, on the damn radio!

Eeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Regards,
JS

dave

Sep 19, 2010, 10:04:26 AM9/19/10

(Except for Jon Stewart, the people you mention are not on Basic Cable.)
I find them to be very moderate and pretty centrist (you call them
rabid liberals but they are not). They do not ever call for the
downfall of the republic like Mr. Limbaugh seems to do constantly.

I already know what he's going to say; how is that anything but a
daily religious exercise twixt him and his followers? He is not
entertaining. Limbaugh is entertaining, like an Al Quaeda video of a
decapitation.

Kevin Alfred Strom

Sep 19, 2010, 9:33:30 AM9/19/10
On 9/19/2010 9:45 AM, dave wrote:
> Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:
>> On 9/18/2010 7:31 PM, dave wrote:
>> [...]
>>> The corporations hate the government.
>>

>> I don't even think that corporations ("limited liability" artificial
>> persons) should exist.
>>
>> They are creatures of the state, and can sometimes subsume the state.
>> Either way, it's fraud and coercion.
>>

>>> The government represents the
>>> people.
>> [...]
>>

>> No, Dave, it does not.
>>
>> That's a fundamental error.
>
> Only because the people have been distracted from doing their civic
> duty. Bad media + Bad schools = Bad government

Can't disagree with you there.

Though I'd add that when nations turn into evil empires by becoming
multiracial and multicultural, they lose their core beliefs, lose
their coherence, and soon lose their feelings of belonging and
caring for others -- then it's "every man for himself" and the end
of civic life.

> When we use UAVs to kill babies that's ME with my hand on the joystick.

Can't disagree with you there.

> When we allow Goldman Sachs to use bailout money to pay BILLIONS in
> bonuses, I sign the checks.

Can't disagree with you there.

And it's us signing the checks for Achmed's and MS-13's hugely
subsidized sky-high birth rates, and invasions, too.

> If the government is not of, by and for, the people it is because I
> have shirked my responsibility to "keep it" as Benj. Franklin said
> of his gift of a "republic".

Can't disagree with you there.

And we have also shirked the responsibility to "our posterity," that
the founders spoke of too -- which they explicitly defined as
keeping our new nation for our own people -- our own race -- alone,
and _leaving other nations alone_ to live as they see fit.

> The people have been distracted by selfishness and fear. They are
> lizard-brain mockeries of citizenship, and their unwillingness to
> endure the slightest bit of sacrifice tells me this POS country
> deserves to join Espana, the UK, and the Turks, on the ash heap of
> former world powers. We should give up on empire and put the defense
> budget into theme parks and monorails and Chinese lessons, so we can
> better serve our new masters.

Can't disagree with you there, except for the last part.

After we give up on empire, and give up on making the world safe for
Israel (an impossible task anyway), there is still a core America
worth loving and saving. But it can't be multiracial -- because if
it was, it would still be an empire and still be one people ruled by
another, always a formula for disaster.

Look at Spain, one of your examples. Life has been pretty good since
they gave up on world empire, and the dilution of White Spanish
blood -- as long as the Muslims/Arabs are repatriated soon -- is no
longer a danger. By shrinking their borders they ensure that the
Spanish people will continue to exist. By giving up on empire they
save themselves.

The same is true among non-European peoples, for example in Israel.
The saner ones there know that the only way their people will
survive as a unique people is if they give up some conquered
territory and allow the Palestinians to live in their own nation. By
giving up on empire they save themselves.

Greece teaches us the same lesson. Alexander's empire and the spread
of Greek power and blood all over the Levant was a disaster for
Greece and came close to causing her disappearance as a people. As a
small nation with a fierce belief in, and defense of, her culture
and gene-patterns and borders, she can (and, I hope, will) survive
for another 3,000 years. But trying to "rule the world" earns you,
not only the enmity of those you ruled (think payback by the Turks),
but also loss of your own identity.

And not only is it disgustingly dishonorable to shoot missiles into
apartment buildings with drone aircraft, as America does now, but it
is also a waste of a colossal amount of money which could be better
spent on saving our forests and animals, on beautiful works of art,
or on raising healthy, intelligent, and cultured children.

bpnjensen

Sep 19, 2010, 12:40:02 PM9/19/10

Yepp.

dave

Sep 19, 2010, 5:05:17 PM9/19/10
John Smith wrote:

> Actually, I don't have a problem using the military to remove despotic
> dictators and destroy the governmental systems they have set in place. I
> do protest stealing their oil and resources or exploiting them and that
> countries people.
>
> I will always have a problem with giving the rich elite tax payer
> dollars as corporate welfare ... right from the get-go!
>
> Regards,
> JS

If you want to return to original American philosophy, you cannot start
a war. Period. It is never moral to start a war.

RHF

Sep 19, 2010, 4:18:17 PM9/19/10
On Sep 18, 11:35 am, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> On Sep 17, 6:11 am, John Smith <assemblywiz...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Sadly, hundreds of thousands do take him seriously... :-(

> > > YOU realize and appreciate that -- many others don't, but rather take it
> > > as the gospel truth.
>
> > My wife believes as you do ... except for the very rich 1% I can't
> > imagine anyone wanting to follow this guy, lamebaugh.  I mean, they are
> > just cutting their own throats ... like the idiots who wanted to do away
> > with the unions, then a few years later watched their own wages go in
> > the dirt ... I mean, by now, everyone must be aware of the cause and
> > effect!
>
> - Some are slow to learn, but only morons never learn ...
>
> Alas as "The Rush" Tells Us -wrt- Liberals :
> 'Ignorance Is Bliss' {Rio Linda-ville}

- Remember 'moron' spelled backwards is 'norom'
- and when you hold 'norom' up to a mirror . . .
- Hey It Spells 'Moron' ~ FHR

? FHR ? That's Me and My Back-Ass-Word Thinking (o:

>  .
>  .
>
> > Regards,
> > JS

DEFCON 88

Sep 19, 2010, 4:19:11 PM9/19/10
On Sep 19, 9:33 am, Kevin Alfred Strom <kevin.st...@revilo-oliver.com>
wrote:

[...]

> And we have also shirked the responsibility to "our posterity," that
> the founders spoke of too -- which they explicitly defined as
> keeping our new nation for our own people -- our own race -- alone,
> and _leaving other nations alone_ to live as they see fit.

I basically agree. It's sheer insanity to have a "nation" full of
incompatible races who's mutual hostility must be constantly
suppressed by government threat of legal and police action, not to
mention the resultant inequity when the government, in order to
placate the minority races to keep them from rioting, gives them more
rights and freedom than the majority. The minorities are praised and
encouraged to work for those causes that advance and benefit their
race and culture, while the majority is practically forbidden to do
anything that advances or befefits its race; a completely illogical
and ass-backwards situation.

In a perfect world, each race would mutually agree to stay within
their own geographical area(s) and leave other nations alone to live
as they see fit. Unfortunately, there's always going to be
troublemaker nations who's actions eventually lead to conflict and
war. I don't know what the solution is, if any.

DEFCON 88

Sep 19, 2010, 4:25:56 PM9/19/10
(RE-POSTED TO CORRECT A TYPO)

On Sep 19, 9:33 am, Kevin Alfred Strom <kevin.st...@revilo-
oliver.com>
wrote:

[...]

> And we have also shirked the responsibility to "our posterity," that
> the founders spoke of too -- which they explicitly defined as
> keeping our new nation for our own people -- our own race -- alone,
> and _leaving other nations alone_ to live as they see fit.

I basically agree. It's sheer insanity to have a "nation" full of
incompatible races who's mutual hostility must be constantly
suppressed by government threat of legal and police action, not to
mention the resultant inequity when the government, in order to
placate the minority races to keep them from rioting, gives them more
rights and freedom than the majority. The minorities are praised and
encouraged to work for those causes that advance and benefit their
race and culture, while the majority is practically forbidden to do

anything that advances or benefits its race; a completely illogical

RHF

Sep 19, 2010, 4:39:30 PM9/19/10

'Special Dave' - "by Definition" -who's-

The Florida County Prosecutor only attempted
to charge "The Rush" with 'Doctor Shopping'
and they didn't even Prove That -but- the DA
cut a deal with "The Rush".

'Special Dave' - the simple FACT that you changed
the Subject Line to read :
"My 'Rush' ! {Limbaugh} Obese dope fiend"
* Goes To State of Mind {Rush Despiser }
* Goes To Your Bias {Rush Hater}
* Goes To Motivation {Rush Attacker}
-wrt- Limbaugh-Psychosis
-aka- Rush-a-Phobia

'Special Dave' you might want to consult a 'specialist'
{cause you are} about Hyper-Psycho-Active-Limbaughism.

'Special Dave',

Some people 'like' Rush Limbaugh and they even Listen
to his Radio Show.

Some people 'love' "The Rush" and they even Listen
to his Radio Show Every Day !

Some people find Rush Limbaugh not to their 'liking'
and they do not listen to his radio show.

Some people real do not 'like' Rush Limbaugh and
They Will Not Listen To His Radio Show.

Then there is Those People like You 'Special Dave'
that actually Hate Rush Limbaugh and They Attack
"The Rush" and Preach Against His Radio Show
with an Vitriol Obsession.

'special dave' - rush limbaugh is just one voice and it
is just a radio show -hint- simply don't listen ~ RHF
.
-thinking-a-kind-thought-for-you-

'Special Dave' may you have many "rush-free-days"

by not listening to 'the rush' on the radio; and not
letting thoughts of 'the rush' pollute your mind.
.

.
Ain't Taking No Disrespect For My 'Rush' ! {Limbaugh}
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/65d4a3db0089b6f0
.
Ain't Taking No Disrespect For My 'Rush' ! {Limbaugh}

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/21ad60bd21856452

.
Ain't Taking No Disrespect For My 'Rush' ! {Limbaugh}

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/f9d7eeeaa885d34c
.
.

John Smith

Sep 19, 2010, 5:32:21 PM9/19/10
On 9/18/2010 11:25 AM, RHF wrote:

> -omg- It Ain't !?! ~ RHF
> .
> .

Well, you still have a long ways to go before someone is gonna' pay ya'
$50,000,000 like they do the lamebaugh!

I wonder if lamebaugh got his start on news groups?

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Sep 19, 2010, 5:34:02 PM9/19/10
On 9/19/2010 2:05 PM, dave wrote:

> If you want to return to original American philosophy, you cannot start
> a war. Period. It is never moral to start a war.

Of course you are correct. So, forget everything else; The hikers, the
ones Iran grabbed and still hold two of?

That is an act of war, they started it, lets go!

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Sep 19, 2010, 5:35:23 PM9/19/10
On 9/19/2010 1:19 PM, DEFCON 88 wrote:

> I basically agree. It's sheer insanity to have a "nation" full of
> incompatible races who's mutual hostility must be constantly
> suppressed by government threat of legal and police action, not to
> mention the resultant inequity when the government, in order to
> placate the minority races to keep them from rioting, gives them more
> rights and freedom than the majority. The minorities are praised and
> encouraged to work for those causes that advance and benefit their
> race and culture, while the majority is practically forbidden to do
> anything that advances or befefits its race; a completely illogical
> and ass-backwards situation.
>
> In a perfect world, each race would mutually agree to stay within
> their own geographical area(s) and leave other nations alone to live
> as they see fit. Unfortunately, there's always going to be
> troublemaker nations who's actions eventually lead to conflict and
> war. I don't know what the solution is, if any.

AMEN! Well said!

Regards,
JS

Kevin Alfred Strom

Sep 19, 2010, 5:39:49 PM9/19/10
On 9/19/2010 4:19 PM, DEFCON 88 wrote:
[...]

> In a perfect world, each race would mutually agree to stay within
> their own geographical area(s) and leave other nations alone to live
> as they see fit. Unfortunately, there's always going to be
> troublemaker nations who's actions eventually lead to conflict and
> war. I don't know what the solution is, if any.

I can say with confidence that one thing that is _not_ the solution
is to allow Jews to control your media, then import 40 million
Mexicans, and then add 10 million Muslims.

With every good wish,

Kevin Alfred Strom.
--
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/

John Smith

Sep 19, 2010, 5:42:11 PM9/19/10
On 9/19/2010 1:39 PM, RHF wrote:

Actually, the lamebaugh with the drugs just doesn't interest me one way
or another ... I would legalize all drugs. The only people I have seen
killed by drugs are the ones being robbed so the addict can get the
drugs; Or, the one having drugs that the drug addict wanted ...

If the drugs are as bad as they say, let 'em have all they want. If the
drugs were legal, the coca plant has about as much cocaine as the sugar
cane has sugar. A five pound page of sugar here is around $3.00. If
that were cocaine, and as prevalent/cheap as sugar, I'd imagine that
$3.00 would keep a cocaine addict stoned for a year ...

Drugs are dangerous alright, and our government knows how to turn that
into a weapon, held against us, until we can't even leave our homes
after dark ... I for one am tired of it ...

Regards,
JS

dave

Sep 19, 2010, 6:43:02 PM9/19/10

I get spy vibes from them. Who the fuck goes to a theater of war for
recreational hiking?

dave

Sep 19, 2010, 6:45:37 PM9/19/10

Aww. Isn't that precious...

I think all that racist bullshit went out the window a few years back
when the best rapper was white (still is) and the best golfer was black
(still is). I suppose you think blacks can't be quarterback, too.

John Smith

Sep 19, 2010, 5:48:58 PM9/19/10
On 9/19/2010 3:43 PM, dave wrote:

> I get spy vibes from them. Who the fuck goes to a theater of war for
> recreational hiking?

If they can prove that in a court of law, get on with it ... if not,
let's go get 'em!

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Sep 19, 2010, 5:51:47 PM9/19/10
On 9/19/2010 2:39 PM, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

> I can say with confidence that one thing that is _not_ the solution is
> to allow Jews to control your media, then import 40 million Mexicans,
> and then add 10 million Muslims.
>

> With every good wish,
>

> Kevin Alfred Strom.

From the original money lenders until now, it has been the same. Those
jews are just natural born bankers (or thieves.) Indeed, I wouldn't be
surprised if the same bloodlines are not still in control of the banking ...

Regards,
JS

RHF

Sep 19, 2010, 5:55:35 PM9/19/10
On Sep 19, 3:43 pm, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> John Smith wrote:
> > On 9/19/2010 2:05 PM, dave wrote:

> >> If you want to return to original American philosophy, you cannot start
> >> a war. Period. It is never moral to start a war.
>
> > Of course you are correct. So, forget everything else; The hikers, the
> > ones Iran grabbed and still hold two of?
>
> > That is an act of war, they started it, lets go!
>
> > Regards,
> > JS

- I get spy vibes from them.
- Who the fuck goes to a theater of war
- for recreational hiking?

'Special Dave' - ? Iran is a Theater of War ?

The so-called 'Hikers' Illegally crossed the Border
into Iran without getting permission first {No Visa}.
http://kristof.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/07/28/the-hikers-in-iran-one-year-later/

'Special Dave' - many Americans Visit Iran
every year Legally with Visa : Presently the
USA does not ban travel to Iran.
.
Sort of like the so-called Journalists who crossed
the Border into North Korea without getting the
DPRK Government's permission first {No Visa}.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/jun/08/north-korea-us-journalists
.
.

dave

Sep 19, 2010, 7:16:00 PM9/19/10
RHF wrote:
> On Sep 19, 3:43 pm, dave<d...@dave.dave> wrote:
>> John Smith wrote:

>>> Of course you are correct. So, forget everything else; The hikers, the
>>> ones Iran grabbed and still hold two of?
>>
>>> That is an act of war, they started it, lets go!
>>
>>> Regards,
>>> JS
>
> - I get spy vibes from them.
> - Who the fuck goes to a theater of war
> - for recreational hiking?
>
> 'Special Dave' - ? Iran is a Theater of War ?

The Kurds have been fighting 3 countries since before the Iran Iraq War.
That contested region is where these 3 "hikers" were caught.

RHF

Sep 19, 2010, 6:17:47 PM9/19/10
On Sep 19, 2:42 pm, John Smith <assemblywiz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9/19/2010 1:39 PM, RHF wrote:

> Actually, the lamebaugh with the drugs just doesn't interest me one way
> or another ... I would legalize all drugs.  The only people I have seen
> killed by drugs are the ones being robbed so the addict can get the
> drugs;  Or, the one having drugs that the drug addict wanted ...

- If the drugs are as bad as they say, let 'em have all they want.  If
the
- drugs were legal, the coca plant has about as much cocaine as the
sugar
- cane has sugar.  A five pound page of sugar here is around $3.00.
 If
- that were cocaine, and as prevalent/cheap as sugar, I'd imagine that
- $3.00 would keep a cocaine addict stoned for a year ...

Or Dead within a Day : Might be viewed as
Cost Effective Drug & Crime Control

Cheaper Drugs = More Drug ODs* = Fewer Addicts :
Less Crimes -and- Fewer Drug Crime Victims

* Make Treatment of Drug ODs excluded from
Obama-Care© as a Needed and Necessary
Social Benefit for a Healthier Society.
{Short-Term Pain for the Greater Good}
Sort of like an "Opt-In Death Panel of One :
The Over-Dosed (OD) Drug Addict.

Prez Obama needs a National Policy {Executive
Order?} to make Illegal Drugs Cheaper and more
Affordable for Drug Addicts : Legalize the Illegal
and make it Cheaper and Easier for all the Addicts
to afford to Euthanize Themselves with their very
Last and Final : Good-High-and-Bye-Bye.

brilliant ~ RHF

John Smith

Sep 19, 2010, 6:23:33 PM9/19/10
On 9/19/2010 3:17 PM, RHF wrote:

> - If the drugs are as bad as they say, let 'em have all they want. If
> the
> - drugs were legal, the coca plant has about as much cocaine as the
> sugar
> - cane has sugar. A five pound page of sugar here is around $3.00.
> If
> - that were cocaine, and as prevalent/cheap as sugar, I'd imagine that
> - $3.00 would keep a cocaine addict stoned for a year ...
>
> Or Dead within a Day : Might be viewed as

> Cost Effective Drug& Crime Control

> Cheaper Drugs = More Drug ODs* = Fewer Addicts :
> Less Crimes -and- Fewer Drug Crime Victims
>
> * Make Treatment of Drug ODs excluded from
> Obama-Care© as a Needed and Necessary
> Social Benefit for a Healthier Society.
> {Short-Term Pain for the Greater Good}
> Sort of like an "Opt-In Death Panel of One :
> The Over-Dosed (OD) Drug Addict.
>
> Prez Obama needs a National Policy {Executive
> Order?} to make Illegal Drugs Cheaper and more
> Affordable for Drug Addicts : Legalize the Illegal
> and make it Cheaper and Easier for all the Addicts
> to afford to Euthanize Themselves with their very
> Last and Final : Good-High-and-Bye-Bye.
>
> brilliant ~ RHF

You got it. And, just as an extra benefit, we don't have to pay $40,000
per year to lock up people and watch them 24 hours a day, make sure they
are never employed again in life, and teach them how to be a
professional criminal (in the criminal school--prison.)

This november we vote on legalizing marijuana in California. I
registered to vote, just to vote YES! I always vote no on spending ANY
money, selling any bonds, etc. and they don't have a "None of the above"
box on the ballot for the candidates, so I just leave those blank ...

I hope to see the day where all the parks in California have major
plantings of cannabis and no one even bothers to pick it!

Regards,
JS

DEFCON 88

Sep 19, 2010, 6:29:33 PM9/19/10

Being the best at disgusting obnoxious ooga-booga rap music is hardly
something to be proud of, and certainly doesn't require a high level
of intelligence or sentience.

Technically, the best golfer is not really "black". IIRC, he's got a
higher percentage of other races in his genes. Of course blacks can be
quarterbacks. Sports is one of those areas where blacks seem to do
very well. On the other hand, their conspicuous absence (compared to
other races) in science and technology is another matter.

DEFCON 88

Sep 19, 2010, 6:32:17 PM9/19/10

If they're not spies, then they sure aren't too smart hiking ner the
border!

John Smith

Sep 19, 2010, 6:51:54 PM9/19/10

It has been my experience that those most worried about others being
racist are the ones who are racist. I also have met more negro racists
than caucasian ones. However, I live on the west coast, and by far, I
have met more racist negros here, than on the east coast--for the life
of me, I don't understand why ...

The logic in suspecting those guilty who proclaim their innocence the
loudest seems to apply in the case of suspecting those calling others of
being racist, to be racists themselves ... and having a high rate of
success ...

This is purely only gleaned from my personal experiences, and
discussions with family and friends who have experienced the same ...
however, I strongly suspect that others must have experienced the same
phenomenon of racism in negros ... I also suspect that a good many will
never admit it, political correctness just being one reason ...

But, to cut to the chase, from special daves' rants, I'd suspect him a
strong racist.

Regards,
JS

Joe from Kokomo

Sep 19, 2010, 6:52:34 PM9/19/10
On 9/18/2010 5:10 PM, DEFCON 88 wrote:

> He [Limbaugh] hates America? Oh come on, you don't REALLY believe that, do you?

Don't know if Limbaugh "hates America"...but when he goes on the air and
says he hopes the president fails, you have to wonder.

Joe from Kokomo

Sep 19, 2010, 6:53:14 PM9/19/10

On 9/19/2010 6:43 PM, dave wrote:

> I get spy vibes from them. Who the fuck goes to a theater of war for
> recreational hiking?

Spy vibes? Really?

It was over a year ago when they were caught, so I don't remember the
lay of the land where they were captured...but my guess is either rocky
or desert.

Furthermore, they were ON FOOT (as in hiking). It would take them awhile
to hike into a sensitive area and once there, they probably could not
make a "fast getaway" on foot.

It would seem any number of spy satellites whizzing overhead each day
could gather more info than the three hikers could ever hope to get.

My "vibes" say the Iranians grabbed them mainly because they are pissed
at the US and want to use the hikers for bargaining chips (a la North
Korea). Nothing more sinister than the hikers being in the wrong place
at the wrong time.

John Smith

Sep 19, 2010, 7:04:49 PM9/19/10

I must admit, even I wondered if they were not searching for a secret
base where the iranians were developing/constructing nuclear weapons ...
indeed, from irans reaction(s), I only wonder more ...

Regards,
JS

arthr...@webtv.net

Sep 19, 2010, 11:46:37 PM9/19/10
> other races) in science and technology is another matter.- Hide quoted text -

The Samoans are better than anyone else in football.

RHF

Sep 20, 2010, 12:53:02 PM9/20/10
On Sep 19, 3:53 pm, Joe from Kokomo <j...@indy.net> wrote:
> > John Smith wrote:

> >> Of course you are correct. So, forget everything else; The hikers, the
> >> ones Iran grabbed and still hold two of?
>
> >> That is an act of war, they started it, lets go!
>
> >> Regards,
> >> JS
>
> On 9/19/2010 6:43 PM, dave wrote:

- - I get spy vibes from them.

> > Who the fuck goes to a theater of war
> > for recreational hiking?

- Spy vibes? Really?

"VIBES" is one of those special things that make the
'Special Dave' ~V~I~B~E~ On His 'Special Dave'
Frequency and Send-Out All Those 'Special Dave'
Waves and 'Special Dave' Rays ;;-}}
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCeD_6Y3GQc

i be happily 'vibe' free :o) ~ RHF
.
.

RHF

Sep 20, 2010, 1:00:51 PM9/20/10
* * * Wouldn't it be nice?
* * * dave <d...@dave.dave>
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/5f7ca9c4081c155a
-----------
* * Wouldn't it be nice?
* * Kevin Alfred Strom <kevin.st...@revilo-oliver.com>
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/a158c6582f9250de
-----------
* Wouldn't it be nice?
* DEFCON 88 <DEFC0...@aol.com>
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/db0496661be5ac98
.
- In a perfect world, each race would mutually agree
- to stay within their own geographical area(s) and
- leave other nations alone to live as they see fit.
- Unfortunately, there's always going to be troublemaker
- nations who's actions eventually lead to conflict and
- war. I don't know what the solution is, if any.
.
Maybe 'The Perfect World" Ain't One World At All ?
.
-talking-about- Three Different Worlds . . .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYphbuobAqE
We Live On Three Different Worlds
OK so we would need a Asian {Yellow} World
OK so we would need a African {Black} World
OK so we would need a Caucasian {White} World
Plus a The 'Other' World for all those Human
Peoples who do NOT Define Themselves -wrt-
Any and All of the above. {The All Too Humans}
.
-but- Then May Be We Also Need :
* An Pure Islamic Muslim {Caliphate} World :
So That Muslims Could Truly Be "One World" :
Of Allah, By Allah, and For Allah ! -pbhn-
* An Atheist & Agnostic & Social Darwinist World
* A 'Born Again' Christian World
* Plus Worlds for Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, Sikhs,
Taoism, Confucianism, Wicca, -etc-etc-etc-
Plus a Separate All Natural World Purely for Animists
Native Peoples un-polluted by Modern Day Whites,
Blacks and Asians. {Pure Natural Earth 10,000 BCE}
.
-then-again- Maybe We Also Need :
* "It's A Man's World" -and-
* A World "For Women Only"
Naturally this would also necessitate having a
Separate but Equal "LGBT" World for true gender
equality with 'The Men's' and The Women's' Worlds.
.
-oops- What About Exclusive Separate Worlds for :
* All Liberals & Socialists & Communists World
with a Totalitarian {Fascist} Moon
* All Conservatives & Capitalists World with a
Monarchist {Kingdom} Moon
Naturally this would also necessitate having a
Separate but Equal Libertarian World with an
Anarchist Moon; for true political equality with
the other "isms"
.
PLANET CONTROL : One World would NOT have
Any Humans At All : To Be A Control Sample
-wrt- the other Humanized Worlds.
}-: Not Infested with the Human Animals :-{
.
NOTE - Make All the Worlds "Earth Like" {Class M}
http://memory-alpha.org/wiki/Class_M
Equal in all things : Same Size, Climate, Natural
Resources; and the same Solar Orbit with Equal
Spacing in that Orbit.
.
Oops It Getting Really Crowded Out There In Orbit !
.
HEY - CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG ~ RHF©*
.
* © This is another Copy-Righted 'Brain Fart' of RHF
-wrt- 'Brain Fart' -yeah- This Idea(s) Stinks -pew(pu)-
.
.

RHF

Sep 20, 2010, 1:10:05 PM9/20/10
On Sep 19, 3:23 pm, John Smith <assemblywiz...@gmail.com> wrote:

In the California Republic - I have always thought that -if-
Three Strikes Law is good-enough for Career Criminals :
We The People Should Apply It To Career Politicians Too !
.
.

dave

Sep 20, 2010, 3:00:33 PM9/20/10
RHF wrote:

>> On 9/19/2010 6:43 PM, dave wrote:
>>

> - - I get spy vibes from them.An Operations Officer must be able to deal with fast-moving, ambiguous and unstructured situations. This requires physical and psychological health, energy, intuition, “street sense” and the ability to cope with stress.

>>> Who the fuck goes to a theater of war
>>> for recreational hiking?
>
> - Spy vibes? Really?
>
> "VIBES" is one of those special things that make the
> 'Special Dave' ~V~I~B~E~ On His 'Special Dave'
> Frequency and Send-Out All Those 'Special Dave'
> Waves and 'Special Dave' Rays ;;-}}
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCeD_6Y3GQc

You never heard of "intuition"?

"An Operations Officer must be able to deal with fast-moving, ambiguous
and unstructured situations. This requires physical and psychological
health, energy, intuition, “street sense” and the ability to cope with
stress."
-CIA

John Smith

Sep 20, 2010, 6:12:01 PM9/20/10
On 9/20/2010 12:00 PM, dave wrote:

> You never heard of "intuition"?
>
> "An Operations Officer must be able to deal with fast-moving, ambiguous
> and unstructured situations. This requires physical and psychological
> health, energy, intuition, “street sense” and the ability to cope with
> stress."
> -CIA

You screwed up! You were not supposed to tell him that. Now you are
going to have to kill him.

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Sep 20, 2010, 6:15:59 PM9/20/10
On 9/20/2010 10:10 AM, RHF wrote:

> In the California Republic - I have always thought that -if-
> Three Strikes Law is good-enough for Career Criminals :
> We The People Should Apply It To Career Politicians Too !
> .
> .

Anyone, group, or government which sets themselves up above God and
attempts to ban, control, make illegal, imprison or punish anyone for
possessing a plant needs, at the least mental help. Actually, I think
that to make that mistake, they are beyond help and should be banned to
an island somewhere ... they have simply proved they are unable to get
along well with other children ...

Regards,
JS

RHF

Sep 20, 2010, 6:16:53 PM9/20/10
On Sep 20, 12:00 pm, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> RHF wrote:
> >> On 9/19/2010 6:43 PM, dave wrote:
>
> > - - I get spy vibes from them.An Operations Officer must be able to deal with fast-moving, ambiguous and unstructured situations. This requires physical and psychological health, energy, intuition, “street sense” and the ability to cope with stress.
>
> > - Spy vibes? Really?
>
> > "VIBES" is one of those special things that make the
> > 'Special Dave' ~V~I~B~E~ On His 'Special Dave'
> > Frequency and Send-Out All Those 'Special Dave'
> > Waves and 'Special Dave' Rays ;;-}}
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCeD_6Y3GQc

- You never heard of "intuition"?

'Special Dave' the "Intuitive" Answer would be 'yes'

- "An Operations Officer must be able to deal with
- fast-moving, ambiguous and unstructured situations.
- This requires physical and psychological health,
- energy, intuition, “street sense” and the ability to
- cope with stress." - CIA

So 'Special Dave' are you now claiming to have
been a CIA Operations Officer . . . ? -nah-

"INTUITION" is one of those special things that make
the 'Special Dave' ~Deja~Vu~Too~ as 'Special Dave'
Channels His "Prescient Abilities" to Send-Out All
Those 'Special Dave' Mind-to-Mind Waves ;;-}}
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta0a3DFUU0Y
If You Could Read My Mind ~ Gordon Lightfoot
.
.

RHF

Sep 20, 2010, 6:27:32 PM9/20/10

Buy the Career Politicians a Half-Way* Ticket to Hawaii

* Not A Round-Trip Ticket
-and- Not even a One-Way Ticket
-just- Half-Way and Out They Go ! ;;-}} ~ RHF
.
-ps- Think of the Fuel Savings as a Cost Reduction
and Them as being Bio-Recycled-at-Sea
.
.

RHF

Sep 20, 2010, 6:41:59 PM9/20/10
On Sep 19, 3:29 pm, DEFCON 88 <DEFC0...@aol.com> wrote:
.
- = S n i p = -
.
- Technically, the best golfer is not really "black".
- IIRC, he's got a higher percentage of other races
- in his genes.
.
So Is Tiger Woods Really : "Black" -aka- African-American ?

The Mass Media Tells Us Time and Time Again that
Golfer Tiger Woods is "Black" -aka- African-American
* Talk about Tiger's Dad Earl Woods being Black and
their Wonderful Relationship
* Hardly mention Tiger's Mom 'Tida' Woods being Asian.
? Is The {Liberal} Mass Media BIAS In It's Presentaion
and Coverage of Tiger Woods to the American Public ?
.
More or less here is the real background on Tiger
Woods Full Ancestry that the Media forgets to tell :
.
Tiger Woods Father "Earl Woods" Ancestry
{The Many Parts of One Half}
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earl_Woods#Early_life
* Earl Wood's Mother was Maude (Carter) Woods
a Light-Skinned Blond [Black] Woman of mixed
race : African and European; plus rumored to have
a 'hint' of Chinese . . . Earls Father was Black with
possibly Native American blood too {KS&OK}
+ plus +
Tiger Woods Mother "Kultida {Tida} Woods" Ancestry
{Add More Parts For The Other Half}
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger_Woods#Background_and_family
(née Punsawad via Thailand) is a mixture of :
Thai, Chinese, and Dutch

So Is Tiger Woods Really : "Black" -aka- African-American ?
.
NOTE - That the so-call Color-Blind Liberal Media
still Defines Anyone with One-Drop of "Black Blood
as an 'African-American' and often mentions their
Race* in anything that is said/written about them.
* But That Is NOT Racism -cause- They are Liberals
and Liberals Can NOT Be Racists. -or-can-they-
.
[nts : never<>sometimes<>often<>frequently<>always]
.
Hey - Maybe Tiger Woods -be- Tech-No-Colour !
http://www.celebritysmackblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/tiger-woods-dui.jpg
.
Nah - Simply 'Color' Tiger Woods A Winner ! ~ RHF©*
http://www.inewscatcher.com/timages/96df9646cab308fb14381f8cfb47c87d.jpg

.
* © This is another Copy-Righted 'Brain Fart' of RHF
-wrt- 'Brain Fart' -yeah- This Idea(s) Stinks -pew(pu)-
.

- = S n i p = -
.

dave

Sep 20, 2010, 9:55:10 PM9/20/10

It's on their web page.

dave

Sep 20, 2010, 9:56:27 PM9/20/10

> - "An Operations Officer must be able to deal with
> - fast-moving, ambiguous and unstructured situations.
> - This requires physical and psychological health,
> - energy, intuition, “street sense” and the ability to
> - cope with stress." - CIA
>
> So 'Special Dave' are you now claiming to have
> been a CIA Operations Officer . . . ? -nah-

Military surplus field manuals were the shit, before the internet came
along.

cuh...@webtv.net

Sep 20, 2010, 9:08:53 PM9/20/10
News articles concerning Fort Bliss,Texas.
http://www.libertypost.org
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Sep 20, 2010, 10:55:49 PM9/20/10
I have a few old Army Manuals.I bought them at a local Gun Show years
ago.

You know why the Trains in Switzerland are usually on time? It's such a
small Country.You know why the Trains in Lichtenstein are usually on
time? Even smaller than Switzerland and almost no place to go.I
Guarantee I can get up off of doggy's couch and be in my bathroom in
three seconds flat, every time.Hows that for keeping time?

The Russians laugh at Switzerland.You know why? I know why.
cuhulin

RHF

Sep 21, 2010, 12:40:37 AM9/21/10
On Sep 19, 3:51 pm, John Smith <assemblywiz...@gmail.com> wrote:
-
- It has been my experience that those most
- worried about others being racist are the ones
- who are racist.

Set of 4 Whites sets down to Play some Cards
One asks : What we Playing ?
Second one says : Poker.
Third one asks : Any Wild-Cards ?
Fourth one says : The "Race-Card" !
http://www.plainbacks.com/2006/2006%20JS.jpg

? Is It 'Racist' To Play The "Race-Card" ?
! Attack Someone by Calling Them a 'Racist' !
When this is most often because they are White
and the "Race-Card" Caller doesn't like what they
are saying . . . {Often the 'Caller' is White too}

Strange how that works : Obama's 2008 Election Team
called former prez Clinton a 'Racist' in 2008; and former
prez Clinton say that Obama's 2008 Election Team
Called Play the "Race-Card" on him.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/01/26/politics/main3755521.shtml
-but- How can that be . . . When other Prominent
African-Americans had previously called former
prez Clinton 'America's First "Black" Prez-A-Duntz' ?
http://ontology.buffalo.edu/smith/clinton/morrison.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toni_Morrison#Politics
.
* * * IT'S A FACT THAT :
Prez Obama Won't Be America's First Black Prez-A-Duntz
http://diversityinc.com/content/1757/article/1461/
* First Prez Obama is Mixed Race : Half Kenyan
African and Half American White ~50/50~
* At least Five (5) U.S. Prez-A-Duntz had African
{Black} Ancestors in their Family-Lines : Thomas
Jefferson, Andrew Jackson, Abraham Lincoln,
Warren Harding and Calvin Coolidge.
http://diversityinc.com/content/1757/article/1461/
.
- I also have met more negro racists
- than caucasian ones.

OK what is it that you do that causes them
to come at you like a 'racist' ? {just kidding}

Also may be because : A White 'Racist' Person
Would Not Come At You With A Negative Racial
Attitude -cause- They 'Perceive' You To Be White
-wrt- They Would Treat You With A Positive Racial
Attitude As Part of Their Race.

You Choice and Use of the Word : "Negro"
-wrt- African-Americans {Blacks} may be an valuable
Indicator of the What and Why of your Reception by
African-Americans {Blacks}
* Negro was common, polite and acceptable in the
1950s and before; versus using "The-N-Word".
* Black {Power} was common, polite and acceptable
in the 1960s~1970s
* African-American {A Combined Racial and Ethnic
Identity} has become more common, polite and
acceptable from the 1980s to present.

=IF= You are Using 'Negro' in your speech when
interacting with Post-Civil Rights Era {1960s)
African-Americans : They may 'perceive' you to
have a 1950s Pre-Civil Rights Era Attitude towards
them : And "That" Sets the 'Tone' of the Conversation
and Interaction for everything that follows . . .

Have you tried addressing African-Americans by their
First Names and Smiling and Adjusting the 'Tone' of
your Voice when Dealing with African-Americans ?
-or- Addressing African-Americans by their Professional
Title and Last Name when the situation requires*.
-examples- Doctor Smith & Pastor Jones & Judge Coe
-or- a simple Mister Stevens -or- Misses Grains
* Treat African-Americans with Respect, Honesty and
Fairness when you are Dealing-with and Interacting-with
them as Individuals and as groups. Do-Unto-Others...

African-Americans have a Life-Time of Dealing-with
and Interacting-with White People in a White Society.
* They can play the 'Yes Master' Role {Acting Nice}
* They can play the "What You Want Whitey" Role
{Acting Aggressive}
* Or and "Shade" of Roles in-between to Communicate
and Interact to Deal with Whites and Achieve Their Goals.
.
- However, I live on the west coast, and by far,
- I have met more racist negros here, than on
- the east coast--for the life of me,
- I don't understand why ...

Maybe the West Coast African-Americans feel FREER
to confront your 'Perceived' Racism toward them then
East Coast* African-Americans ?

* Maybe East Coast African-Americans are still more
'Repressed' by Daily Racism In Their Lives and are
Hesitant about Speaking Out when confronted by
the burden of the 'Racism' ?

YES - African-Americans* can-be and are 'Racists' as
a Result of Living in a "Racist' American founded on a
History of Their Enslavement in the USA for Centuries.
{Living the Legacy of the Victimization of Racism.}

* African-Americans have to deal with the present-day
Disadvantages of Their Legacy of Racism in the USA.
* Lower Education for many not all
* Lower Income for many not all
* Lower Social Status for many not all
* The History of Being Enslaved
* A Reality of Being Imprisoned much more that Whites
* The History of NOT Being Considered Fully Human
* The Ongoing Reality of the Vestiges of Racism
still present in American Society
- = Results = -
All of these CAUSE African-Americans to 'Think' along
Racial Lines with Themselves on-one-side and
White-Americans on-the-other-side
All of these CAUSE African-Americans to 'Perceive' the
Adverse Actions of Whites toward them as "Racist"
All of these CAUSE African-Americans to 'React' to
Adverse Actions of Whites toward them as "Racist"
.
.
- The logic in suspecting those guilty who proclaim
- their innocence the loudest seems to apply in the
- case of suspecting those calling others of being
- racist, to be racists themselves ... and having a
- high rate of success ...

Sometimes we project on 'others' what we secretly
believe are our own worst characteristics. A person
trying to overcome their own 'Racism' might easily
ascribe those inner feelings to the motivation and
actions of 'others'.

A Lot of White Liberals 'Feel' The Guilt of the History
of Racism in America. They Have Personalized This
Guilt and 'Feel' Duty-Bound To Confront All 'Others'
Who They See As Still Manifesting Racial Attitudes.
You Might Say That They Jump At The Chance To
Call Another White Person A "Racist"
* That's Racist !
* Do You Know How Racist That Sounds ?
* You're A Racist ! -or- You Racist Pig / MF !
* Are You A Racist ?
* You Must Hate African-Americans / Blacks
* You Don't Like {Hate} Him/Her Just "Because"
They Are African-American / Black !
YES - These White Liberals have a Deck of Cards
and Each and Everyone is "The Race-Card" and
It Trumps Anything You Have To Say Back-At-Them.
To Their White Liberal Guilt Ridden Thinking : Play
"The Race-Card" -and- It Is Game Over : They Win [.]
They Put You On The Defensive and Redirect the
Dialog At You and Away for the Issues you may have
legitimately raised -wrt- African-Americans / Blacks.

There is the 'Other' Half of White Liberals 'Feelings'
of Guilt about the History of Racism in America :
Their Inability To Deal With African-American {Black}
Racism {Anti-White Attitude} Directed At Whites
{Whitey}.
* They a Afraid that Speaking Out Will Get Them
Called A "Racist" Themselves.
{ The Double Whammy of Guilt & Fear }
* Their Cop-Out is to DEFINE : African-Americans
{Blacks} as Can NOT Be Racists Because The Lack
the Power {Authority} To Act On Their Thinking,
Attitude and Speech
{ I Ain't Hearing It No No No ! : Can't Be [.] }
* This Goes to the Extreme of CAN'T BE'ism
{Turning A Blind-Eye} when an African-American
{Black} Shouting Racial Slurs Kills a White* Person
with Eye Witnesses; and the White Liberals will
emphatically State that It Is Not A "Hate Crime" [.]
That is Base on "Race Hatred" by the African-American
{Black} Murder.
{Again By-Definition African-Americans {Blacks}
Can NOT Commit Hate Crimes in the White Liberals
Rule Book.}
* Also Asians, Latinos and Mexicans#
# Many African-Americans {Blacks} 'Feel' that
They as a Group are Being "Displace" in American
Society by Mexicans {Latinos} and have a real
sense of Ethic and Racial Animosity toward
Mexicans as a Group.
.
- This is purely only gleaned from my personal
- experiences, and discussions with family and
- friends who have experienced the same ...
- however, I strongly suspect that others must
- have experienced the same phenomenon of
- racism in negros ...

YES - Many African-Americans {Blacks} Reflect
Back The Racism That They 'Feel' in their Daily
Lives and the Sum of Their Life's Experiences
Living In An America that Still Has Many Vestiges
of Racism {Continuing Inequalities for Many 21st
Century African-Americans {Blacks}.

- I also suspect that a good many will never admit it,
- political correctness just being one reason ...

1 - GUILT for the History of African-American {Black}
Slavery and White Racism Directed At African-Americans
{Blacks}.

2 - FEAR of Being Called A "Racist"

3 - NOT Wanting To Cause Any Problems For Themselves;
Their Families; At Work; Social Settings and In Public.

=WRT= African-Americans {Blacks} BAD Attitude
Toward White People {Anti-Whitey-Ism} : -imho-

Actually a Fair Number of African-Americans {Blacks}
Will Readily Admit Having a Negative Attitude -wrt-
White Americans . . . With An Explanation . . .

That Explanation 'Being' They Are What The Greater
White Majority Society Has Force Them To "BE" [.]
{To Exist and Survive as a Minority with-in It's Oppression.}

YOU Do Not Have To Accept The Explanation : But
for many African-Americans {Blacks} : That Is How
They 'Feel'* : Experience & Perceive & Think & Act
* For Many/Most Humans "Feelings Are Facts"
{Be The 'Feekings' Factual Or Not}
-and- These Internalized 'Feelings' Often Alter What
We Humans Consider TO BE Our Personal Reality.
.
- But, to cut to the chase, from special daves' rants,
- I'd suspect him a strong racist.

Often 'Special Dave' is a Person of Strong Emotions.
-and-
Often 'Special Dave' is a Person of Intemperate Speech.

-but- 'Special Dave' a "Racist" - i don't think so ~ RHF©*

.
* © This is another Copy-Righted 'Brain Fart' of RHF
-wrt- 'Brain Fart' -yeah- This Idea(s) Stinks -pew(pu)-
.

-
- Regards,
- JS

JS and to use your own Logic now that you have
Called 'Special Dave' a "Strong Racist" you must
be a "Racist" : Oops now that I have done that
I'm a "Racist" too --- oh never mind ;-} ~ RHF
.
.

It is loading more messages.