Hillary Clinton is right about one thing: Trump supporters in the "basket of deplorables"

Ben Renick

Sep 20, 2016, 11:23:59 AM9/20/16
Clinton is wrong about nearly everything, and nothing so much as her
belief that government is the solution to every problem, especially the
imaginary problems that fuel the irrational frenzy of Democrats.

However, the one thing she got right is just what a shitty, deplorable
person one has to be actually to support Trump. I can see someone
supporting Trump as a #NeverClinton alternative, but no sane and decent
person can support Trump for what Trump believes or says.

Anyone who does support Trump for what Trump believes and says, and for
the kind of person Trump is, is simply an asshole.

stunnel bear

Sep 20, 2016, 11:41:00 AM9/20/16
On 9/20/2016 9:23 AM, Ben Renick wrote:
> Clinton is wrong about nearly everything,

Plus she's running the most corrupt international money laundering scam
in the history of the world...

> and nothing so much as her
> belief that government is the solution to every problem, especially the
> imaginary problems that fuel the irrational frenzy of Democrats.

True dat.

> However, the one thing she got right is just what a shitty, deplorable
> person one has to be actually to support Trump.

Oh?

So supporting someone who wants to return jobs to US is "deplorable?

> I can see someone
> supporting Trump as a #NeverClinton alternative, but no sane and decent
> person can support Trump for what Trump believes or says.

Oh?

So a strong maternity leave policy is a bad thing?

How about a tax holiday to get corporate cash back in OUR economy?

> Anyone who does support Trump for what Trump believes and says, and for
> the kind of person Trump is, is simply an asshole.

So I'm an asshole not to want the US to import embedded muzzie fighters
along with the flood of Syrians?

FUCK YOU!

Ben Renick

Sep 20, 2016, 12:01:17 PM9/20/16
On 9/20/2016 8:40 AM, stunnel bear wrote:
> On 9/20/2016 9:23 AM, Ben Renick wrote:
>> Clinton is wrong about nearly everything,
>
> Plus she's running the most corrupt international money laundering scam
> in the history of the world...

Bullshit. What she actually does is bad enough without you making shit
up. Stop making shit up.

>> and nothing so much as her
>> belief that government is the solution to every problem, especially the
>> imaginary problems that fuel the irrational frenzy of Democrats.
>
> True dat.
>
>> However, the one thing she got right is just what a shitty, deplorable
>> person one has to be actually to support Trump.
>
> Oh?
>
> So supporting someone who wants to return jobs to US is "deplorable?

Stop it. Trump isn't going to do one fucking thing to "return jobs to
US", and you know it.

Supporting a filthy vile bigot and misogynist and Putin dick-sucker is
deplorable, yes.

>> I can see someone
>> supporting Trump as a #NeverClinton alternative, but no sane and decent
>> person can support Trump for what Trump believes or says.
>
> Oh?
>
> So a strong maternity leave policy is a bad thing?

Fuck off. Trump doesn't advocate that, and no real conservative would.

Trump is neither a Republican nor a conservative. This is beyond dispute.

> How about a tax holiday to get corporate cash back in OUR economy?

Bullshit.

>> Anyone who does support Trump for what Trump believes and says, and for
>> the kind of person Trump is, is simply an asshole.
>
> So I'm an asshole not to want the US to import embedded muzzie fighters
> along with the flood of Syrians?

No, you're just an asshole across the board. All ardent Trump
supporters are.

Go ahead and vote for Trump because you feel that Clinton would be worse
in the long term for the US. I think she very likely would be. But
don't try to sell us that Trump will be good for the US, because he will
not be. Plus, he gives voice to assholes like you, and that's bad all
by itself. In terms of political influence, assholes like you should be
muzzled but good.

Ben Renick

Sep 20, 2016, 12:04:13 PM9/20/16
[followups vandalism by deplorable cocksucker repaired]

On 9/20/2016 8:40 AM, stunnel bear wrote:
> On 9/20/2016 9:23 AM, Ben Renick wrote:
>> Clinton is wrong about nearly everything,
>
> Plus she's running the most corrupt international money laundering scam
> in the history of the world...

Bullshit. What she actually does is bad enough without you making shit
up. Stop making shit up.

>> and nothing so much as her
>> belief that government is the solution to every problem, especially the
>> imaginary problems that fuel the irrational frenzy of Democrats.
>
> True dat.
>
>> However, the one thing she got right is just what a shitty, deplorable
>> person one has to be actually to support Trump.
>
> Oh?
>
> So supporting someone who wants to return jobs to US is "deplorable?

Stop it. Trump isn't going to do one fucking thing to "return jobs to
US", and you know it.

Supporting a filthy vile bigot and misogynist and Putin dick-sucker is
deplorable, yes.

>> I can see someone
>> supporting Trump as a #NeverClinton alternative, but no sane and decent
>> person can support Trump for what Trump believes or says.
>
> Oh?
>
> So a strong maternity leave policy is a bad thing?

Fuck off. Trump doesn't advocate that, and no real conservative would.

Trump is neither a Republican nor a conservative. This is beyond dispute.

> How about a tax holiday to get corporate cash back in OUR economy?

Bullshit.

>> Anyone who does support Trump for what Trump believes and says, and for
>> the kind of person Trump is, is simply an asshole.
>
> So I'm an asshole not to want the US to import embedded muzzie fighters
> along with the flood of Syrians?

No, you're just an asshole across the board. All ardent Trump
supporters are.

Go ahead and vote for Trump because you feel that Clinton would be worse
in the long term for the US. I think she very likely would be. But
don't try to sell us that Trump will be good for the US, because he will
not be. Plus, he gives voice to assholes like you, and that's bad all
by itself. In terms of political influence, assholes like you should be
muzzled but good.

Leave the followups alone, shitbag.

stunnel bear

Sep 20, 2016, 12:37:56 PM9/20/16
On 9/20/2016 10:01 AM, Ben Renick wrote:
> On 9/20/2016 8:40 AM, stunnel bear wrote:
>> On 9/20/2016 9:23 AM, Ben Renick wrote:
>>> Clinton is wrong about nearly everything,
>>
>> Plus she's running the most corrupt international money laundering scam
>> in the history of the world...
>
> Bullshit.

So you have to learn, OK:

http://nypost.com/2015/04/23/understanding-the-influence-peddling-of-clinton-inc/

In order to grease the skids — allegedly, of course — Canadian uranium
moguls Frank Giustra and Ian Telfer gave millions to the Clinton
Foundation and arranged for a $500,000 speech by Bill Clinton (whose
speaking fees mysteriously skyrocketed after his wife became secretary
of state), bankrolled by a Russian investment bank with interests in the
deal.

While in Kazakhstan, former President Clinton agreed to hold a joint
press conference with president-for-life Nursultan A. Nazarbayev. (He’s
been getting “re-elected” with just shy of 100 percent of the vote since
1989.)

Clinton generously praised Kazakhstan’s human-rights record, a
propaganda gift of the first order. Days later, Giustra’s deal was
approved by the Kazakh government.

Also, when she became secretary of state, Hillary Clinton promised to
disclose all such donations to the Clinton Foundation and submit her
husband’s foreign speeches for White House review. None of that happened.

There are other allegations in this story and, more important, there are
many more such stories to come (according to several people who’ve read
the book).

So again: How should we think about all of this? One place not to look
for answers is the Clinton leviathan and its sundry remoras.

For starters, no matter what the allegation, the Clinton response is
always to shoot the messengers and point to the alleged misdeeds of
somebody else.

They have other familiar tactics as well. With the Clintons, the
freshest evidence is instantly “old news.”

There’s also the long and storied Clinton fondness for lying. For
instance, nearly every claim in Hillary’s press conference about her
stealth server has been debunked, starting with her insistence she
followed all of the rules.

In short, simply taking her word alone would be preposterous,
particularly for journalists who aren’t supposed to take any
politician’s word for anything, even ones who don’t suspiciously delete
thousands of “personal” e-mails.

Still, I suspect that the conclusion that this was all simply about
payoffs probably misses the mark. Sure, the Clintons like money. That’s
obvious. But the money is incidental to what’s really behind all of
this: a mixture of entitlement and machine politics.

The Clintons are like the Tudors of the Ozarks. They believe they are
royalty, but they also understand that even monarchs need friends.

The Clinton Foundation is the perfect vehicle for their ambition. Like
the medieval Catholic Church, it blurs the lines between ideals and
interests.

> What she actually does is bad enough without you making shit
> up. Stop making shit up.

On the one hand, it does yeoman’s work in the Church of Liberal
Dogoodery, but it also provides a conduit for business interests,
foreign governments, academics, activists and journalists to gain access
to the imperial court-in-waiting.

Even if Hillary hadn’t conveniently wiped her servers clean, I suspect
there wouldn’t be a lot of e-mails about quid-pro-quos. Such
transactions aren’t made in the language of the bazaar, but in the
lingua franca of loyalty, friendship and noblesse oblige.

Yes, Clinton Inc. needs money, but the money is likely seen more as
tribute than bribery, a bit of coin offered up as a sign of loyalty to
the coming Ozarkian Restoration — a restoration that may just have to
wait for Chelsea.

>>> and nothing so much as her
>>> belief that government is the solution to every problem, especially the
>>> imaginary problems that fuel the irrational frenzy of Democrats.
>>
>> True dat.
>>
>>> However, the one thing she got right is just what a shitty, deplorable
>>> person one has to be actually to support Trump.
>>
>> Oh?
>>
>> So supporting someone who wants to return jobs to US is "deplorable?
>
> Stop it.

FUCK YOU!

> Trump isn't going to do one fucking thing to "return jobs to
> US", and you know it.

Now you eat some more hard truths:

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/an-america-first-energy-plan

President Obama has done everything he can to get in the way of American
energy. He’s made life much more difficult for North Dakota, as costly
regulation makes it harder and harder to turn a profit.

If Hillary Clinton is in charge, things will get much worse. She will
shut down energy production across this country.

Millions of jobs, and trillions of dollars of wealth, will be destroyed
as a result.

That is why our choice this November is so crucial.

Here’s what it comes down to.

Wealth versus poverty.

North Dakota shows how energy exploration creates shared prosperity.
Better schools. More funding for infrastructure. Higher wages. Lower
unemployment.

Things we’ve been missing.

It’s a choice between sharing in this great energy wealth, or sharing in
the poverty promised by Hillary Clinton.

You don’t have to take my word for it. Just listen to Hillary Clinton’s
own words. She has declared war on the American worker.

Here is what Hillary Clinton said earlier this year: “We are going to
put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of work.”

She wants to shut down the coal mines.

And if Crooked Hillary can shut down the mines, she can shut down your
business too.

If President Obama wanted to weaken America he couldn’t have done a
better job.

As bad as President Obama is, Hillary Clinton will be worse.

She will escalate the war against American energy, and unleash the EPA
to control every aspect of our lives.
She declared that “we’ve got to move away from coal and all the other
fossil fuels,” locking away trillions in American wealth.
In March, Hillary Clinton said: “by the time we get through all of my
conditions, I do not think there will be many places in America where
fracking will continue to take place.” Keep in mind, shale energy
production could add 2 million jobs in 7 years.

Yet, while Hillary Clinton doesn’t want American energy, she is strongly
in favor of foreign energy. Here is what she told China as Secretary of
State:

“American experts and Chinese experts will work to develop China’s
natural gas resources. Imagine what it would mean for China if China
unleashed its own natural gas resources so you are not dependent on
foreign oil.”
Hillary Clinton has her priorities wrong. But we are going to turn all
of that around.

A Trump Administration will develop an America First energy plan. Here
is how this plan will make America Wealthy Again:

American energy dominance will be declared a strategic economic and
foreign policy goal of the United States.
America has 1.5 times as much oil as the combined proven resources of
all OPEC countries; we have more Natural Gas than Russia, Iran, Qatar
and Saudi Arabia Combined; we have three times more coal than Russia.
Our total untapped oil and gas reserves on federal lands equal an
estimated $50 trillion.
We will become, and stay, totally independent of any need to import
energy from the OPEC cartel or any nations hostile to our interests.
At the same time, we will work with our Gulf allies to develop a
positive energy relationship as part of our anti-terrorism strategy.
We will use the revenues from energy production to rebuild our roads,
schools, bridges and public infrastructure. Cheaper energy will also
boost American agriculture.
We will get the bureaucracy out of the way of innovation, so we can
pursue all forms of energy. This includes renewable energies and the
technologies of the future. It includes nuclear, wind and solar energy –
but not to the exclusion of other energy. The government should not pick
winners and losers. Instead, it should remove obstacles to exploration.
Any market has ups and downs, but lifting these draconian barriers will
ensure that we are no longer at the mercy of global markets.

A Trump Administration will focus on real environmental challenges, not
phony ones:

We will reject Hillary Clinton’s poverty-expansion agenda that enriches
her friends and makes everyone else poor.
We’ll solve real environmental problems in our communities like the need
for clean and safe drinking water. President Obama actually tried to cut
the funding for our drinking water infrastructure – even as he pushed to
increase funding for his EPA bureaucrats.
American workers will be the ones building this new infrastructure.

Here is my 100-day action plan:

We’re going to rescind all the job-destroying Obama executive actions
including the Climate Action Plan and the Waters of the U.S. rule.
We’re going to save the coal industry and other industries threatened by
Hillary Clinton’s extremist agenda.
I’m going to ask Trans Canada to renew its permit application for the
Keystone Pipeline.
We’re going to lift moratoriums on energy production in federal areas
We’re going to revoke policies that impose unwarranted restrictions on
new drilling technologies. These technologies create millions of jobs
with a smaller footprint than ever before.
We’re going to cancel the Paris Climate Agreement and stop all payments
of U.S. tax dollars to U.N. global warming programs.
Any regulation that is outdated, unnecessary, bad for workers, or
contrary to the national interest will be scrapped. We will also
eliminate duplication, provide regulatory certainty, and trust local
officials and local residents.
Any future regulation will go through a simple test: is this regulation
good for the American worker? If it doesn’t pass this test, the rule
will not be approved.
Policy decisions will be public and transparent. They won’t be made on
Hillary’s private email account.

We’re going to do all this while taking proper regard for rational
environmental concerns. We are going to conserve our beautiful natural
habitats, reserves and resources.

In a Trump Administration, political activists with extreme agendas will
no longer write the rules. Instead, we will work with conservationists
whose only agenda is protecting nature.

From an environmental standpoint, my priorities are very simple: clean
air and clean water.

My America First energy plan will do for the American People what
Hillary Clinton will never do: create real jobs and real wage growth.

According to the Institute for Energy Research, lifting the restrictions
on American energy will create a flood of new jobs:

Almost a $700 billion increase in annual economic output over the next
30 years.
More than a $30 billion increase in annual wages over the next 7 years.
Over the next four decades, more than $20 trillion in additional
economic activity and $6 trillion in new tax revenue.

> Supporting a filthy vile bigot and misogynist and Putin dick-sucker is
> deplorable, yes.

I do not support YOU, faggot.

>>> I can see someone
>>> supporting Trump as a #NeverClinton alternative, but no sane and decent
>>> person can support Trump for what Trump believes or says.
>>
>> Oh?
>>
>> So a strong maternity leave policy is a bad thing?
>
> Fuck off.

Yeah, you LOSE again!

> Trump doesn't advocate that, and no real conservative would.

Ooopsie, wrong again:

http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/295608-trump-to-call-for-six-weeks-paid-maternity-leave

Donald Trump will call for six weeks of paid maternity leave for new
mothers in a Tuesday policy address, breaking with GOP orthodoxy.

The GOP presidential nominee will outline the policy as part of a speech
sketching out his child care plans as Trump reaches out to female voters.

"Our plan ... creates a bipartisan solution to the issue of maternity
leave," a Trump aide said on a Tuesday campaign call with reporters.

"Our campaign is about getting things done for the American people, and
we believe we've found a solution on paid maternity leave that could get
very broad, bipartisan support and be completely self-financing."

The campaign said new mothers will receive unemployment benefits for six
weeks paid for by eliminating fraud in unemployment insurance,
describing the maternity leave as a "safety net" for new mothers.

> Trump is neither a Republican nor a conservative. This is beyond dispute.

You are a complete moron, of that there is NO dispute:

http://www.programmerinterview.com/index.php/assortment/is-donald-trump-a-republican/

Is Donald Trump a Republican?

Yes, Donald Trump is a Republican. He is a registered Republican in the
State of New York as of the year 2009.

>> How about a tax holiday to get corporate cash back in OUR economy?
>
> Bullshit.

Wow, set me up for the puffballs:

http://www.bna.com/trump-taxes-b17179935343/

“We have $2.5 trillion sitting outside, it can’t come in, and now what’s
happening is that companies are leaving this country,” Trump told
Bloomberg TV. “We have companies with thousands and thousands of jobs
that are leaving this country to go out and get their money.”

Trump is referring to deferred income, which companies can keep
“abroad”—it’s still normally held by banks in the U.S.—to avoid having
to pay U.S. corporate income tax on it. That is a huge issue in any
discussion of the U.S. tax system.

To deal with inversions, Trump has argued for allowing companies to
repatriate offshore cash at a reduced tax rate.

>>> Anyone who does support Trump for what Trump believes and says, and for
>>> the kind of person Trump is, is simply an asshole.
>>
>> So I'm an asshole not to want the US to import embedded muzzie fighters
>> along with the flood of Syrians?
>
> No, you're just an asshole across the board. All ardent Trump
> supporters are.

And you are a class-labeling insignificant fascist lib.

> Go ahead and vote for Trump because you feel that Clinton would be worse
> in the long term for the US. I think she very likely would be.

Then we agree!

> But
> don't try to sell us that Trump will be good for the US, because he will
> not be.

Prove it!

Use facts.

Go on, try.

> Plus, he gives voice to assholes like you, and that's bad all
> by itself. In terms of political influence, assholes like you should be
> muzzled but good.

There we go, a traditional lefty censor.

You folks sure hate free speech.

stunnel bear

Sep 20, 2016, 12:42:24 PM9/20/16
On 9/20/2016 10:04 AM, Ben Renick wrote:
> [followups vandalism by deplorable cocksucker repaired]
>
> On 9/20/2016 8:40 AM, stunnel bear wrote:
>> On 9/20/2016 9:23 AM, Ben Renick wrote:
>>> Clinton is wrong about nearly everything,
>>
>> Plus she's running the most corrupt international money laundering scam
>> in the history of the world...
>
> Bullshit.

> What she actually does is bad enough without you making shit
> up. Stop making shit up.

On the one hand, it does yeoman’s work in the Church of Liberal
Dogoodery, but it also provides a conduit for business interests,
foreign governments, academics, activists and journalists to gain access
to the imperial court-in-waiting.

Even if Hillary hadn’t conveniently wiped her servers clean, I suspect
there wouldn’t be a lot of e-mails about quid-pro-quos. Such
transactions aren’t made in the language of the bazaar, but in the
lingua franca of loyalty, friendship and noblesse oblige.

Yes, Clinton Inc. needs money, but the money is likely seen more as
tribute than bribery, a bit of coin offered up as a sign of loyalty to
the coming Ozarkian Restoration — a restoration that may just have to
wait for Chelsea.

>>> and nothing so much as her
>>> belief that government is the solution to every problem, especially the
>>> imaginary problems that fuel the irrational frenzy of Democrats.
>>
>> True dat.
>>
>>> However, the one thing she got right is just what a shitty, deplorable
>>> person one has to be actually to support Trump.
>>
>> Oh?
>>
>> So supporting someone who wants to return jobs to US is "deplorable?
>
> Stop it.

FUCK YOU!

> Trump isn't going to do one fucking thing to "return jobs to
> US", and you know it.

> Supporting a filthy vile bigot and misogynist and Putin dick-sucker is
> deplorable, yes.

I do not support YOU, faggot.

>>> I can see someone
>>> supporting Trump as a #NeverClinton alternative, but no sane and decent
>>> person can support Trump for what Trump believes or says.
>>
>> Oh?
>>
>> So a strong maternity leave policy is a bad thing?
>
> Fuck off.

Yeah, you LOSE again!

> [...]

discussion of the U.S. tax system.

To deal with inversions, Trump has argued for allowing companies to
repatriate offshore cash at a reduced tax rate.

>>> Anyone who does support Trump for what Trump believes and says, and for
>>> the kind of person Trump is, is simply an asshole.
>>
>> So I'm an asshole not to want the US to import embedded muzzie fighters
>> along with the flood of Syrians?
>
> No, you're just an asshole across the board. All ardent Trump
> supporters are.

And you are a class-labeling insignificant fascist lib.

> Go ahead and vote for Trump because you feel that Clinton would be worse
> in the long term for the US. I think she very likely would be.

Then we agree!

> But
> don't try to sell us that Trump will be good for the US, because he will

Prove it!

Use facts.

Go on, try.

> Plus, he gives voice to assholes like you, and that's bad all
> by itself. In terms of political influence, assholes like you should be
> muzzled but good.

stunnel bear

Sep 20, 2016, 12:43:22 PM9/20/16
On 9/20/2016 10:04 AM, Ben Renick wrote:
> [followups vandalism by deplorable cocksucker repaired]
>
> On 9/20/2016 8:40 AM, stunnel bear wrote:
>> On 9/20/2016 9:23 AM, Ben Renick wrote:
>>> Clinton is wrong about nearly everything,
>>
>> Plus she's running the most corrupt international money laundering scam
>> in the history of the world...
>
> Bullshit.

> What she actually does is bad enough without you making shit
> up. Stop making shit up.

On the one hand, it does yeoman’s work in the Church of Liberal
Dogoodery, but it also provides a conduit for business interests,
foreign governments, academics, activists and journalists to gain access
to the imperial court-in-waiting.

Even if Hillary hadn’t conveniently wiped her servers clean, I suspect
there wouldn’t be a lot of e-mails about quid-pro-quos. Such
transactions aren’t made in the language of the bazaar, but in the
lingua franca of loyalty, friendship and noblesse oblige.

Yes, Clinton Inc. needs money, but the money is likely seen more as
tribute than bribery, a bit of coin offered up as a sign of loyalty to
the coming Ozarkian Restoration — a restoration that may just have to
wait for Chelsea.

>>> and nothing so much as her
>>> belief that government is the solution to every problem, especially the
>>> imaginary problems that fuel the irrational frenzy of Democrats.
>>
>> True dat.
>>
>>> However, the one thing she got right is just what a shitty, deplorable
>>> person one has to be actually to support Trump.
>>
>> Oh?
>>
>> So supporting someone who wants to return jobs to US is "deplorable?
>
> Stop it.

FUCK YOU!

> Trump isn't going to do one fucking thing to "return jobs to
> US", and you know it.

> Supporting a filthy vile bigot and misogynist and Putin dick-sucker is
> deplorable, yes.

I do not support YOU, faggot.

>>> I can see someone
>>> supporting Trump as a #NeverClinton alternative, but no sane and decent
>>> person can support Trump for what Trump believes or says.
>>
>> Oh?
>>
>> So a strong maternity leave policy is a bad thing?
>
> Fuck off.

Yeah, you LOSE again!

> [...]

discussion of the U.S. tax system.

To deal with inversions, Trump has argued for allowing companies to
repatriate offshore cash at a reduced tax rate.

>>> Anyone who does support Trump for what Trump believes and says, and for
>>> the kind of person Trump is, is simply an asshole.
>>
>> So I'm an asshole not to want the US to import embedded muzzie fighters
>> along with the flood of Syrians?
>
> No, you're just an asshole across the board. All ardent Trump
> supporters are.

And you are a class-labeling insignificant fascist lib.

> Go ahead and vote for Trump because you feel that Clinton would be worse
> in the long term for the US. I think she very likely would be.

Then we agree!

> But
> don't try to sell us that Trump will be good for the US, because he will

Prove it!

Use facts.

Go on, try.

> Plus, he gives voice to assholes like you, and that's bad all
> by itself. In terms of political influence, assholes like you should be
> muzzled but good.

Urked Gay A Liens

Sep 20, 2016, 1:02:17 PM9/20/16
On 9/20/2016 10:40 AM, stumble bum wrote:

> So I'm an asshole

So it seems

Ben Renick

Sep 20, 2016, 1:09:01 PM9/20/16
On 9/20/2016 9:42 AM, stunnel bear wrote:
> On 9/20/2016 10:04 AM, Ben Renick wrote:
>> [followups vandalism by deplorable cocksucker repaired]

>>> Plus she's running the most corrupt international money laundering scam
>>> in the history of the world...
>>
>> Bullshit.
>

> So you have to learn, OK:
>
> http://nypost.com/2015/04/23/understanding-the-influence-peddling-of-clinton-inc/

Influence peddling, you dumb cunt, not money laundering.

>>> True dat.

>>> Oh?
>>>
>>> So supporting someone who wants to return jobs to US is "deplorable?
>>
>> Stop it.
>
> FUCK YOU!

No, fuck *YOU*, spammy.

>> Trump isn't going to do one fucking thing to "return jobs to
>> US", and you know it.
>
> Now you eat some more hard truths:
>
> https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/an-america-first-energy-plan

Bullshit - every last word of it.

>> Supporting a filthy vile bigot and misogynist and Putin dick-sucker is
>> deplorable, yes.
>
> I do not support YOU

Right - you support a vile bigot and misogynist and Putin dick-sucker
named Donald Trump.

>>> Oh?
>>>
>>> So a strong maternity leave policy is a bad thing?
>>
>> Fuck off.
>
> Yeah

Yeah.

>> Trump doesn't advocate that, and no real conservative would.
>
> Ooopsie, wrong again:
>
> http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/295608-trump-to-call-for-six-weeks-paid-maternity-leave

It's not a conservative position, spammy. And Trump doesn't really
advocate it. He's lying.

>> Trump is neither a Republican nor a conservative. This is beyond
> dispute.
>
> You are a complete moron

Nope. I'm 100% right about all of this.

>>> So I'm an asshole not to want the US to import embedded muzzie fighters
>>> along with the flood of Syrians?
>>
>> No, you're just an asshole across the board. All ardent Trump
>> supporters are.
>
> And you are a class-labeling insignificant fascist lib.

No, spammy.

>> Go ahead and vote for Trump because you feel that Clinton would be worse
>> in the long term for the US. I think she very likely would be.
>
> Then we agree!

We do not agree on Trump being a good candidate, a true Republican, or a
conservative. He isn't any of those. He's a shitbag demagogue who
gives assholes like you in the basket of deplorables a hard-on.

>> But don't try to sell us that Trump will be good for the US, because he will
>> not be.
>
> Prove it!

Trump already has. By voicing your lust for him, so do you.

>> Plus, he gives voice to assholes like you, and that's bad all
>> by itself. In terms of political influence, assholes like you should be
>> muzzled but good.
>
> There we go, a traditional lefty censor.

No. I want you to say what you want, and no one will hear you.

Some people really don't have any intellectual or moral standard to
deserve being heard. You're one.

Ben Renick

Sep 20, 2016, 1:11:33 PM9/20/16
[followups vandalism by deplorable cocksucker repaired]

On 9/20/2016 9:42 AM, stunnel bear wrote:
> On 9/20/2016 10:04 AM, Ben Renick wrote:
>> [followups vandalism by deplorable cocksucker repaired]

>>> Plus she's running the most corrupt international money laundering scam
>>> in the history of the world...
>>
>> Bullshit.
>

> So you have to learn, OK:
>
> http://nypost.com/2015/04/23/understanding-the-influence-peddling-of-clinton-inc/

Influence peddling, you dumb cunt, not money laundering.

>>> True dat.

>>> Oh?
>>>
>>> So supporting someone who wants to return jobs to US is "deplorable?
>>
>> Stop it.
>
> FUCK YOU!

No, fuck *YOU*, spammy.

>> Trump isn't going to do one fucking thing to "return jobs to
>> US", and you know it.
>
> Now you eat some more hard truths:
>
> https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/an-america-first-energy-plan

Bullshit - every last word of it.

>> Supporting a filthy vile bigot and misogynist and Putin dick-sucker is
>> deplorable, yes.
>
> I do not support YOU

Right - you support a vile bigot and misogynist and Putin dick-sucker
named Donald Trump.

>>> Oh?
>>>
>>> So a strong maternity leave policy is a bad thing?
>>
>> Fuck off.
>
> Yeah

Yeah.

>> Trump doesn't advocate that, and no real conservative would.
>
> Ooopsie, wrong again:
>
> http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/295608-trump-to-call-for-six-weeks-paid-maternity-leave

It's not a conservative position, spammy. And Trump doesn't really
advocate it. He's lying.

>> Trump is neither a Republican nor a conservative. This is beyond
> dispute.
>
> You are a complete moron

Nope. I'm 100% right about all of this.

>>> So I'm an asshole not to want the US to import embedded muzzie fighters
>>> along with the flood of Syrians?
>>
>> No, you're just an asshole across the board. All ardent Trump
>> supporters are.
>
> And you are a class-labeling insignificant fascist lib.

No, spammy.

>> Go ahead and vote for Trump because you feel that Clinton would be worse
>> in the long term for the US. I think she very likely would be.
>
> Then we agree!

We do not agree on Trump being a good candidate, a true Republican, or a
conservative. He isn't any of those. He's a shitbag demagogue who
gives assholes like you in the basket of deplorables a hard-on.

>> But don't try to sell us that Trump will be good for the US, because he will
>> not be.
>
> Prove it!

Trump already has. By voicing your lust for him, so do you.

>> Plus, he gives voice to assholes like you, and that's bad all
>> by itself. In terms of political influence, assholes like you should be
>> muzzled but good.
>
> There we go, a traditional lefty censor.

stunnel bear

Sep 20, 2016, 1:34:26 PM9/20/16
On 9/20/2016 11:08 AM, Ben Renick wrote:
> On 9/20/2016 9:42 AM, stunnel bear wrote:
>> On 9/20/2016 10:04 AM, Ben Renick wrote:
>>> [followups vandalism by deplorable cocksucker repaired]

>>> Bullshit.
>>

>> So you have to learn, OK:
>>
>> http://nypost.com/2015/04/23/understanding-the-influence-peddling-of-clinton-inc/
>>

> Influence peddling, you dumb cunt, not money laundering.

Ekshually...BOTH!

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/04/the_clinton_foundation_as_a_moneylaundering_scheme.html

When you put together all the revelations about the Clinton Foundation
and its affiliates that have cascaded our way (and continue to arrive),
one explanation makes sense. It was a money-laundering scheme designed
to obtain and camouflage foreign money paid to the Clintons to curry
favor, including favorable treatment by Hillary Clinton’s State Department.

Sean David of The Federalist makes the case:

The scheme works like this: collect millions of dollars in foreign
money, dump it into a foreign charity, pretend that the law prohibits
you from ever disclosing the identities of those foreign donors to the
foreign charity, then have the foreign charity bundle all the cash and
send it to the Clinton Foundation. Then, when the time comes–whether it
be a Clinton Foundation conference or a lavish Clinton Foundation trip
overseas–make sure those individuals get some me-time with the Clintons.

As The Federalist detailed earlier this week, the Clinton Foundation
spun off the bulk of its charitable medical activities back in 2010. By
2013, the main Clinton Foundation entity — the Bill, Hillary, and
Chelsea Clinton Foundation — housed only a handful of charitable
initiatives, the largest of which existed solely to serve the Clintons,
via their conference series and the Clinton presidential library, rather
than truly charitable causes. In 2013, for example, the Clinton
Foundation spent less than 10 percent of its budget on charitable grants.

The foreign-to-domestic laundering scheme satisfies a number of key
Clinton objectives. First, it gave Secretary of State Hillary Clinton
total plausible deniability about the millions in foreign cash that were
being funneled into her family’s non-profit coffers. She wasn’t on the
board of CGEPartnership, and wasn’t even named to the board of the
Clinton Foundation until 2013, so how could she have known about this?
Second, it gave Hillary’s allies the ability to claim that wealthy
foreign individuals were not sending cash to the Clinton Foundation.

How? Because they were sending cash to the Canadian CGEPartnership. And
while Bill Clinton’s name is obviously in the organization’s name, he
never actually served on its board while Hillary was Secretary of State.
Instead, Clinton retained control of the organization by placing Bruce
Lindsey on CGEPartnership’s board. Lindsey, a long-time Clinton
confidant and adviser, currently serves as the chairman of the board of
the Clinton Foundation. He was also the Clinton Foundation’s CEO for
over a decade.

If you look holistically at the entire scheme’s setup, at the massive
flow of foreign cash, at the refusal to disclose donors, at the secret
(and now destroyed) private e-mail servers, at the blatantly bogus
excuses, at the falsified tax returns, everything about it suddenly
makes a lot more sense.

From soup to nuts, the entire operation was constructed in order to
provide a facade of plausible deniability for Hillary Clinton.

If the standard to be applied to understanding all of this is evidence
sufficient to convict in court, then, thanks in no small part to the
destruction of evidence, it might be (or might not be, considering the
criminal conviction of Bob McDonell) difficult to close the case. But
if the standard is one of whom the American voters will honor with our
highest office, then the facts are persuasive.

>>> Stop it.
>>
>> FUCK YOU!
>
> No, fuck *YOU*, spammy.

Oh tRudy:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!search/jonathan$20ball$20$2B$20rudy$20canoza/alt.politics.usa.republican/wnbFYp6xQlE/1YTX4KZ1i2IJ

>>> Trump isn't going to do one fucking thing to "return jobs to
>>> US", and you know it.
>>
>> Now you eat some more hard truths:
>>
>> https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/an-america-first-energy-plan
>
> Bullshit - every last word of it.

You hate reality Jonathan, and I know why!
The oil and natural gas industry supports 10 million high-paying
Americans jobs and can create another 400,000 new jobs per year. This
exploration will also create a resurgence in American manufacturing --
dramatically reducing both our trade deficit and our budget deficit.

Compare this future to Hillary Clinton’s Venezuela-style politics of
poverty.

If you think about it, not one idea Hillary Clinton has will actually
create a single net job or create a single new dollar to put in workers’
pockets.

In fact, every idea Hillary has will make jobs disappear.

Hillary Clinton’s agenda is job destruction. My agenda is job creation.

>>> Supporting a filthy vile bigot and misogynist and Putin dick-sucker is
>>> deplorable, yes.
>>
>> I do not support YOU
>
> Right - you support a vile bigot and misogynist and Putin dick-sucker
> named Donald Trump.

Silly old babble from a 70 year old quasi-senile former property appraiser:

Rudy Canoza aka Jonathan Ball is one of the biggest Usenet trolls of all
times. He's a
guy with a huge inferiority complex. At 155 pounds and 70 years old,
he's also one of the biggest littlest bully-cowards in the newsgroups.
He's a anarchist purist-Libertarian who believes government serves no
purpose. All that know him know this: Rudy Canoza
has quite a long list of alias names -- and forged posts, illegal alien
from
Argentina, arrested for stalking, stealing ladies lingerie, stalking radio
stations, Rudy is a glutton for attention like Sarah Palin.
Hey Rudy, go stalk her. See what happens when her militia hoodsters skin
you
alive and use you as chili sauce on their next moose burrito,

Following is
an (incomplete) list of bogus names:
Jonathan Balll
R W Emerson
Citizen
Benfez
Wilson Woods
Radical Moderate
Bingo
Edward
George
Bill
Fred
Mystery Poster
Merlin the dog
Bob the dog
sil @ onairos.com
elvira
Dieter
"Dieter d.Schmidt
prickerbush
Abner Hale
Roger Whitaker
Fucktard
Apoo
Ted Bell
notgen @ yahoo.com
Jay Santos
mortons.steakho
Rudy Canoza
Trappist
sb29
Leif Erikson
S. Maizlich
SlipperySlope
Eden
Sylvia Stevens
dh@
chico chupacabra

newest nym: Will
----
Wilson Woods has infected this group with at least 3 different nyms. His
real name is Jonathan Ball of 2030 Jefferson Drive Pasadena CA91104. You
want proof that he's a racist?

Jonathan Ball

Stupid little wog; go back where you came
from. You don't belong in a civilized place.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian/msg/cabaf41717694bf5

You lose. So sorry, little wog. You go now, little wog, chop chop;
make much study, come back, six seven month, yes, sit exam, yes, maybe
you finish schoolee. Hee hee hee!
http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.animals/msg/d15bda57bae2ae15

Wilson Woods

Whatever, GregGeorge, you greasy little wog. Go back to your
village (if the Yanks haven't bulldozed it yet...)
http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.animals/msg/dd1b540bda0ce11b

Rudy Canoza

>>> Fuck off.
>>
>> Yeah
>
> Yeah.

Pfft!

>>> Trump doesn't advocate that, and no real conservative would.
>>
>> Ooopsie, wrong again:
>>
>> http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/295608-trump-to-call-for-six-weeks-paid-maternity-leave
>>

> It's not a conservative position, spammy.

Boo fucking hoo!

YOU do not get to define "conservative", yRudy.

> And Trump doesn't really
> advocate it. He's lying.

Prove it.

Use facts.

http://thefederalist.com/2016/09/15/trumps-maternity-leave-proposal-smart/

Paid maternity leave is a change that is coming, whether conservatives
want it or not. A YouGov survey last year found that 69 percent of
Americans believed employers should be required to offer women paid
leave after the birth of a child, against only 19 percent who were
opposed. An AP-GfK poll earlier in 2015 found a similar result, with 67
percent in favor and 13 percent opposed.

Maternity Leave, Republican-Style
Trump’s paid maternity leave proposal works through the existing system
of state unemployment insurance that has been in place since the New
Deal. In its embrace of federalism, this is already more conservative
than many proposals from the Left (existing unemployment insurance is
subject to federal oversight but administered by the states).

>>> Trump is neither a Republican nor a conservative. This is beyond
>> dispute.
>>
>> You are a complete moron
>
> Nope. I'm 100% right about all of this.

Nope impossible, Jonathan.

>>> No, you're just an asshole across the board. All ardent Trump
>>> supporters are.
>>
>> And you are a class-labeling insignificant fascist lib.
>
> No, spammy.

Yes, Ye of many socks:

> [...]

from. You don't belong in a civilized place.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian/msg/cabaf41717694bf5

You lose. So sorry, little wog. You go now, little wog, chop chop;
make much study, come back, six seven month, yes, sit exam, yes, maybe
you finish schoolee. Hee hee hee!
http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.animals/msg/d15bda57bae2ae15

Wilson Woods

Whatever, GregGeorge, you greasy little wog. Go back to your
village (if the Yanks haven't bulldozed it yet...)
http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.animals/msg/dd1b540bda0ce11b

Rudy Canoza

>>> Go ahead and vote for Trump because you feel that Clinton would be worse
>>> in the long term for the US. I think she very likely would be.
>>
>> Then we agree!
>
> We do not agree on Trump being a good candidate,

Far better than the crook Shillary.

Knows where Aleppo is.

Isn't chained to a bulldozer on the rez...

LOL!

> a true Republican, or a
> conservative. He isn't any of those.

YOUR definition of "true" is REJECTED!

> He's a shitbag demagogue who
> gives assholes like you in the basket of deplorables a hard-on.

Rage on little old man, rage on.

>>> But don't try to sell us that Trump will be good for the US, because
>>> he will
>>> not be.
>>
>> Prove it!
>
> Trump already has. By voicing your lust for him, so do you.

Insane and fact-free speculation.

>>> Plus, he gives voice to assholes like you, and that's bad all
>>> by itself. In terms of political influence, assholes like you should be
>>> muzzled but good.
>>
>> There we go, a traditional lefty censor.
>
> No.

Yes.

You just promoted censorship.

> I want you to say what you want, and no one will hear you.

That's not at all what you said, fascist censor.

> [...]

newest nym: Will
----
Wilson Woods has infected this group with at least 3 different nyms. His
real name is Jonathan Ball of 2030 Jefferson Drive Pasadena CA91104. You
want proof that he's a racist?

Jonathan Ball

Stupid little wog; go back where you came
from. You don't belong in a civilized place.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian/msg/cabaf41717694bf5

You lose. So sorry, little wog. You go now, little wog, chop chop;
make much study, come back, six seven month, yes, sit exam, yes, maybe
you finish schoolee. Hee hee hee!
http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.animals/msg/d15bda57bae2ae15

Wilson Woods

Whatever, GregGeorge, you greasy little wog. Go back to your
village (if the Yanks haven't bulldozed it yet...)

stunnel bear

Sep 20, 2016, 1:36:23 PM9/20/16
On 9/20/2016 11:11 AM, Ben Renick wrote:
> [followups vandalism by deplorable cocksucker repaired]
>
> On 9/20/2016 9:42 AM, stunnel bear wrote:
>> On 9/20/2016 10:04 AM, Ben Renick wrote:
>>> [followups vandalism by deplorable cocksucker repaired]

>>> Bullshit.
>>

>> So you have to learn, OK:
>>
>> http://nypost.com/2015/04/23/understanding-the-influence-peddling-of-clinton-inc/
>>

> Influence peddling, you dumb cunt, not money laundering.

>>> Stop it.
>>
>> FUCK YOU!
>
> No, fuck *YOU*, spammy.

Oh tRudy:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!search/jonathan$20ball$20$2B$20rudy$20canoza/alt.politics.usa.republican/wnbFYp6xQlE/1YTX4KZ1i2IJ

>>> Trump isn't going to do one fucking thing to "return jobs to
>>> US", and you know it.
>>
>> Now you eat some more hard truths:
>>
>> https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/an-america-first-energy-plan
>
> Bullshit - every last word of it.

You hate reality Jonathan, and I know why!
The oil and natural gas industry supports 10 million high-paying
Americans jobs and can create another 400,000 new jobs per year. This
exploration will also create a resurgence in American manufacturing --
dramatically reducing both our trade deficit and our budget deficit.

Compare this future to Hillary Clinton’s Venezuela-style politics of
poverty.

If you think about it, not one idea Hillary Clinton has will actually
create a single net job or create a single new dollar to put in workers’
pockets.

In fact, every idea Hillary has will make jobs disappear.

Hillary Clinton’s agenda is job destruction. My agenda is job creation.

>>> Supporting a filthy vile bigot and misogynist and Putin dick-sucker is
>>> deplorable, yes.
>>
>> I do not support YOU
>
> Right - you support a vile bigot and misogynist and Putin dick-sucker
> named Donald Trump.

>>> Fuck off.
>>
>> Yeah
>
> Yeah.

Pfft!

> [...]

Rage on little old man, rage on.

>>> But don't try to sell us that Trump will be good for the US, because
>>> he will
>>> not be.
>>
>> Prove it!
>
> Trump already has. By voicing your lust for him, so do you.

Insane and fact-free speculation.

>>> Plus, he gives voice to assholes like you, and that's bad all
>>> by itself. In terms of political influence, assholes like you
should be
>>> muzzled but good.
>>
>> There we go, a traditional lefty censor.
>
> No.

Yes.

You just promoted censorship.

> I want you to say what you want, and no one will hear you.

That's not at all what you said, fascist censor.

> Some people really don't have any intellectual or moral standard to

Ben Renick

Sep 20, 2016, 1:36:37 PM9/20/16
On 9/20/2016 10:34 AM, spammy - buried in the basket of deplorables -
bullshitted:

> On 9/20/2016 11:08 AM, Ben Renick wrote:

>>> So you have to learn, OK:
>>>
>>> http://nypost.com/2015/04/23/understanding-the-influence-peddling-of-clinton-inc/
>>>

>> Influence peddling, you dumb cunt, not money laundering.
>
> Ekshually...BOTH!

No.

stunnel bear

Sep 20, 2016, 1:42:36 PM9/20/16
On 9/20/2016 11:36 AM, Ben Renick wrote:
>>> Influence peddling, you dumb cunt, not money laundering.
>>
>> Ekshually...BOTH!
>
> No.

stunnel bear

Sep 20, 2016, 1:44:42 PM9/20/16
On 9/20/2016 11:11 AM, Ben Renick wrote:
> [followups vandalism by deplorable cocksucker repaired]
>
> On 9/20/2016 9:42 AM, stunnel bear wrote:
>> On 9/20/2016 10:04 AM, Ben Renick wrote:
>>> [followups vandalism by deplorable cocksucker repaired]

>>> Bullshit.
>>

>> So you have to learn, OK:
>>
>> http://nypost.com/2015/04/23/understanding-the-influence-peddling-of-clinton-inc/
>>

> Influence peddling, you dumb cunt, not money laundering.

>>> Stop it.
>>
>> FUCK YOU!
>
> No, fuck *YOU*, spammy.

Oh tRudy:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!search/jonathan$20ball$20$2B$20rudy$20canoza/alt.politics.usa.republican/wnbFYp6xQlE/1YTX4KZ1i2IJ

>>> Trump isn't going to do one fucking thing to "return jobs to
>>> US", and you know it.
>>
>> Now you eat some more hard truths:
>>
>> https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/an-america-first-energy-plan
>
> Bullshit - every last word of it.

You hate reality Jonathan, and I know why!
The oil and natural gas industry supports 10 million high-paying
Americans jobs and can create another 400,000 new jobs per year. This
exploration will also create a resurgence in American manufacturing --
dramatically reducing both our trade deficit and our budget deficit.

Compare this future to Hillary Clinton’s Venezuela-style politics of
poverty.

If you think about it, not one idea Hillary Clinton has will actually
create a single net job or create a single new dollar to put in workers’
pockets.

In fact, every idea Hillary has will make jobs disappear.

Hillary Clinton’s agenda is job destruction. My agenda is job creation.

>>> Supporting a filthy vile bigot and misogynist and Putin dick-sucker is
>>> deplorable, yes.
>>
>> I do not support YOU
>
> Right - you support a vile bigot and misogynist and Putin dick-sucker
> named Donald Trump.

>>> Fuck off.
>>
>> Yeah
>
> Yeah.

Pfft!

> [...]

Rage on little old man, rage on.

>>> But don't try to sell us that Trump will be good for the US, because
>>> he will
>>> not be.
>>
>> Prove it!
>
> Trump already has. By voicing your lust for him, so do you.

Insane and fact-free speculation.

>>> Plus, he gives voice to assholes like you, and that's bad all
>>> by itself. In terms of political influence, assholes like you
should be
>>> muzzled but good.
>>
>> There we go, a traditional lefty censor.
>
> No.

Yes.

You just promoted censorship.

> I want you to say what you want, and no one will hear you.

That's not at all what you said, fascist censor.

> Some people really don't have any intellectual or moral standard to

Ben Renick

Sep 20, 2016, 1:44:57 PM9/20/16

On 9/20/2016 10:36 AM, stunnel bear wrote:
> On 9/20/2016 11:11 AM, Ben Renick wrote:
>> [followups vandalism by deplorable cocksucker repaired]

>>> So you have to learn, OK:
>>>
>>> http://nypost.com/2015/04/23/understanding-the-influence-peddling-of-clinton-inc/
>>>

>> Influence peddling, you dumb cunt, not money laundering.
>

> Ekshually...BOTH!

No.

Ben Renick

Sep 20, 2016, 1:47:34 PM9/20/16
[followups vandalism by deplorable cocksucker repaired]

On 9/20/2016 10:42 AM, spammy - buried in the basket of deplorables -
bullshitted:

>>> Ekshually...BOTH!
>>
>> No.
>

> Ekshually...BOTH!

No, spammy, you stupid squat-to-piss cunt whose head I am going to
cleave open like a ripe melon.

Ben Renick

Sep 20, 2016, 1:48:58 PM9/20/16
[followups vandalism by deplorable cocksucker repaired]

On 9/20/2016 10:44 AM, spammy - buried in the basket of deplorables -
bullshitted:
> On 9/20/2016 11:11 AM, Ben Renick wrote:
>> [followups vandalism by deplorable cocksucker repaired]

>>> So you have to learn, OK:
>>>
>>> http://nypost.com/2015/04/23/understanding-the-influence-peddling-of-clinton-inc/
>>>

>> Influence peddling, you dumb cunt, not money laundering.
>>

> Ekshually...BOTH!

No.

stunnel bear

Sep 20, 2016, 1:50:53 PM9/20/16
On 9/20/2016 11:47 AM, Ben Renick wrote:
>>> No.
>>

>> Ekshually...BOTH!
>
> No, spammy,

stunnel bear

Sep 20, 2016, 1:51:09 PM9/20/16
On 9/20/2016 11:48 AM, Ben Renick wrote:

>> Ekshually...BOTH!
>
> No.

stunnel bear

Sep 20, 2016, 1:52:43 PM9/20/16
On 9/20/2016 11:47 AM, Ben Renick wrote:
> No, spammy,

stunnel bear

Sep 20, 2016, 1:53:22 PM9/20/16
On 9/20/2016 11:48 AM, Ben Renick wrote:
>> Ekshually...BOTH!
>
> No.

stunnel bear

Sep 20, 2016, 1:53:38 PM9/20/16
On 9/20/2016 11:48 AM, Ben Renick wrote:

>> Ekshually...BOTH!
>
> No.

Ed Huntress

Sep 20, 2016, 2:36:55 PM9/20/16
On Tue, 20 Sep 2016 11:52:42 -0600, stunnel bear <s...@be.ar> wrote:

>On 9/20/2016 11:47 AM, Ben Renick wrote:
>> No, spammy,
>Rudy Canoza aka Jonathan Ball is one of the biggest Usenet trolls of all
>times. He's a
>guy with a huge inferiority complex. At 155 pounds and 70 years old,

>Wilson Woods has infected this group with at least 3 different nyms. His
>real name is Jonathan Ball of 2030 Jefferson Drive Pasadena CA91104. You
>want proof that he's a racist?

He's nowhere near 70 and he doesn't live in Pasadena.

--
Ed Huntress

Ben Renick

Sep 20, 2016, 2:39:54 PM9/20/16
[followups vandalism by deplorable cocksucker repaired]

On 9/20/2016 10:53 AM, spammy the HIV+ child molester - suffocating at
the bottom of the basket of deplorables - bullshitted:

> On 9/20/2016 11:48 AM, Ben Renick wrote:
>
>>> Ekshually...BOTH!
>>
>> No.
>>

> Ekshually...all I want to do is suck Donald Trump's sphincter.

Go for it, spammy.

Ben Renick

Sep 20, 2016, 2:39:55 PM9/20/16
[followups vandalism by deplorable cocksucker repaired]

On 9/20/2016 10:52 AM, spammy - suffocating at the bottom of the the
basket of deplorables - bullshitted:
> Rudy Canoza aka

No, you stupid squat-to-piss HIV+ cunt.

Ben Renick

Sep 20, 2016, 2:39:57 PM9/20/16
[followups vandalism by deplorable cocksucker repaired]

On 9/20/2016 10:50 AM, spammy - suffocating at the bottom of the basket
of deplorables - bullshitted:
> Ekshually

No, spammy, you dumb cunt.

Ben Renick

Sep 20, 2016, 2:39:57 PM9/20/16
[followups vandalism by deplorable cocksucker repaired]

On 9/20/2016 10:53 AM, stupid cunt spammy - suffocating at the bottom of
the basket of deplorables - ate out her own asshole:

> On 9/20/2016 11:48 AM, Ben Renick wrote:
>>> Ekshually...BOTH!
>>
>> No.
>

> Ekshually...I'm the filthiest shitbag who ever lived.

Yes, spammy, you are.

Ben Renick

Sep 20, 2016, 2:39:57 PM9/20/16
[followups vandalism by deplorable cocksucker repaired]

On 9/20/2016 10:51 AM, spammy - suffocating at the bottom of the basket
of deplorables - bullshitted:
> Ekshually...I'm the biggest fuckwit that ever lived

Yes, spammy, you stupid cocksucker.

stunnel bear

Sep 20, 2016, 2:49:06 PM9/20/16
Please, do illumne us then!

stunnel bear

Sep 20, 2016, 2:49:30 PM9/20/16
On 9/20/2016 12:39 PM, Ben Renick wrote:
> you stupid squat-to-piss HIV+ cunt.

Pfffttt!!!!

stunnel bear

Sep 20, 2016, 2:49:45 PM9/20/16
On 9/20/2016 12:39 PM, Ben Renick wrote:
> [followups vandalism by deplorable cocksucker repaired]

Wah!

stunnel bear

Sep 20, 2016, 2:50:07 PM9/20/16
On 9/20/2016 12:39 PM, Ben Renick wrote:
> [followups vandalism by deplorable cocksucker repaired]

Wah!!!!

stunnel bear

Sep 20, 2016, 2:50:27 PM9/20/16
On 9/20/2016 12:39 PM, Ben Renick wrote:
> you stupid cocksucker.

Pffft!!!!

stunnel bear

Sep 20, 2016, 2:51:15 PM9/20/16
On 9/20/2016 12:39 PM, Ben Renick wrote:
> you dumb cunt.

No way to talk to yer mammy...

stunnel bear

Sep 20, 2016, 3:02:43 PM9/20/16
On 9/20/2016 12:39 PM, Ben Renick wrote:
> you stupid squat-

Pfffft!!!

stunnel bear

Sep 20, 2016, 3:03:03 PM9/20/16
On 9/20/2016 12:39 PM, Ben Renick wrote:
> [followups vandalism by deplorable cocksucker repaired]

Wah!!!!

stunnel bear

Sep 20, 2016, 3:03:21 PM9/20/16
On 9/20/2016 12:39 PM, Ben Renick wrote:
> Go for it,

Pffft!!!!

Ed Huntress

Sep 20, 2016, 3:18:44 PM9/20/16
I just did.

--
Ed Huntress

stunnel bear

Sep 20, 2016, 3:34:41 PM9/20/16
In far greater detail, please....

Ed Huntress

Sep 20, 2016, 4:19:24 PM9/20/16
Sorry, you'll have to dig deeper on your own. When I track someone
down, it's for my own purposes.

I just did you a big service by keeping you from foolishly promoting
false information over your name. If it ever got really nasty and it
came to a head with real evidence presented, you'd look very foolish.
You should be thankful for that.

--
Ed Huntress

stunnel bear

Sep 20, 2016, 4:23:13 PM9/20/16
On 9/20/2016 2:19 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Sep 2016 13:34:40 -0600, stunnel bear <s...@be.ar> wrote:

>>> I just did.
>>>
>> In far greater detail, please....
>
> Sorry, you'll have to dig deeper on your own. When I track someone
> down, it's for my own purposes.

Heh...

> I just did you a big service by keeping you from foolishly promoting
> false information over your name. If it ever got really nasty and it
> came to a head with real evidence presented, you'd look very foolish.
> You should be thankful for that.

Well thankee kindly then!

tRudy is more central valley anyway, iirc...

Sang Froid

Sep 20, 2016, 4:56:00 PM9/20/16
On 9/20/2016 9:43 AM, spamming dipshit wrote:

> So

Nobody gives a shit about you, you feeble troll. NOBODY!

Now wank some more, you tedious little coward!

Dance some more for me, spammie-slut!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqVZMxz3vqw

Gonna man up some day, you disgusting cowardly traitor?

Do you ever have anything of interest, or substance, to say?

Shut the fuck up, you worthless trolling twerp.

You are a little dick bitch who feels like it is his civic duty as
a Usenet troll to place his nose firmly in the sphincters of those he
dislikes every time they post. They all own you, spammy, you useless
piece of SHIT!

'Shit happens'
---Traitorous Spammy's reply to the fact that 34 Americans
died and 170 were injured when Israel attacked the USS
Liberty.
Spammy is a gutless coward who has never served his country in
uniform.

Sang Froid

Sep 20, 2016, 8:01:17 PM9/20/16
On 9/20/2016 10:50 AM, spammy bearshit wrote:

> Ek

Go piss up a rope, you feeble squat-to-pee troll.

Sang Froid

Sep 20, 2016, 8:10:10 PM9/20/16

PaxPerPoten

Sep 21, 2016, 2:36:03 AM9/21/16
On 9/20/2016 12:36 PM, Ben Renick wrote:
> On 9/20/2016 10:34 AM, spammy - buried in the basket of deplorables -
> bullshitted:

>>> Influence peddling, you dumb cunt, not money laundering.
>>
>> Ekshually...BOTH!
>
> No.

Yes, Trudy.

ages who mean to govern well, but *They mean to govern*. They promise to
be good masters, *but they mean to be masters*. Daniel Webster

PaxPerPoten

Sep 21, 2016, 2:37:21 AM9/21/16
On 9/20/2016 12:47 PM, Ben Renick wrote:
> [followups vandalism by deplorable cocksucker repaired]
>
> On 9/20/2016 10:42 AM, spammy - buried in the basket of deplorables -
> bullshitted:

>>> No.
>>

>> Ekshually...BOTH!
>
> No, spammy, you stupid squat-to-piss cunt whose head I am going to
> cleave open like a ripe melon.

Naw! You are to busy licking the fleas out of your Chihuahua asshole.

PaxPerPoten

Sep 21, 2016, 2:46:28 AM9/21/16
Try the capital city of California. That is where they keep the fagot
nuts until they can send them to Atascadero. You might try the Sexual
Predator list there. It has been alleged the Child molester has 2
Felonies. One more and he goes away for good. Upside is that he cannot
vote or own firearms.

stunnel bear

Sep 21, 2016, 9:57:59 AM9/21/16
Dang.

Usually when you hear the pedophile card played it's a personal
denigration as opposed to a real entity. Now I wonder...

Ben Renick

Sep 21, 2016, 7:51:44 PM9/21/16
On 9/20/2016 11:36 PM, PaxPerPoten wrote:
> On 9/20/2016 12:36 PM, Ben Renick wrote:
>> On 9/20/2016 10:34 AM, spammy - buried in the basket of deplorables -
>> bullshitted:

>>> Ekshually...BOTH!
>>
>> No.
>
> Yes,

No. Only influence peddling. No money laundering.

Ben Renick

Sep 21, 2016, 7:52:09 PM9/21/16
On 9/20/2016 11:37 PM, PaxPerPoten wrote:
> On 9/20/2016 12:47 PM, Ben Renick wrote:
>> [followups vandalism by deplorable cocksucker repaired]
>>
>> On 9/20/2016 10:42 AM, spammy - buried in the basket of deplorables -
>> bullshitted:

>>> Ekshually...BOTH!
>>
>> No, spammy, you stupid squat-to-piss cunt whose head I am going to
>> cleave open like a ripe melon.
>
> Naw!

Yep. Yours, too.

escarpment

Sep 21, 2016, 8:06:22 PM9/21/16
L_I_A_R!

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/08/12/judge-jeanine-goes-clinton-foundation-money-laundering-op-not-charity

Judge Jeanine Pirro went off this morning, calling the Clinton
Foundation nothing more than a "money laundering operation used as a
slush fund."

She was asked on Fox and Friends for her reaction to a new report that
Clinton's former chief of staff, Cheryl Mills, went to New York in 2012
to interview job candidates for the foundation.

http://www.michaelsmithnews.com/2016/08/former-us-prosecutor-rudy-giuliani-clinton-foundation-money-laundering-warrants-full-rico-investigat.html

Rudy Giuliani is an old school prosecutor - he's put RICO (Racketeering
Influenced Corrupt Organisation) prosecutions together before and he
knows what he's on about.

He'd also know Preet Bahara, US Attorney for the Southern District of NY
who is looking at the Clinton Foundation and associated entities. The NY
Southern District has considerable history and noted independence - I'm
told Loretta Lynch would not dare interfere in an investigation there.
History tells us that foundations favour the Left but who knows where so
strong a case of corruption might end up.

escarpment

Sep 21, 2016, 8:07:22 PM9/21/16
You're going to have hard time with shovel lodged in your own melon.

Gunner Asch

Sep 21, 2016, 8:34:46 PM9/21/16
On Tue, 20 Sep 2016 10:37:54 -0600, stunnel bear <s...@be.ar> wrote:

<Great responses snipped>
>> by itself. In terms of political influence, assholes like you should be
>> muzzled but good.
>
>There we go, a traditional lefty censor.
>
>You folks sure hate free speech.

Very nicely stated! Bravo!! 100% accurate too!!

---

Ben Renick

Sep 21, 2016, 8:35:45 PM9/21/16
[followups vandalism by deplorable cocksucker repaired]

On 9/21/2016 5:06 PM, spammy - a dumb cunt whose face I intend to smash
with a shovel - mewled:
She's not a judge, she's a HIV+ whore. That HIV+ whore saying it
doesn't make it so. In fact, it all but guarantees it is not so.

No money laundering. Money laundering is done to conceal the source of
funds. Clinton Foundation doesn't conceal the source of funds.

Ben Renick

Sep 21, 2016, 8:37:10 PM9/21/16
[followups vandalism by deplorable cocksucker repaired]

On 9/21/2016 5:07 PM, spammy - a dumb cunt whose face I intend to smash
with a shovel - mewled:
That will never happen, spammy, you impotent squat-to-piss cocksucker.

Gunner Asch

Sep 21, 2016, 8:38:07 PM9/21/16
On Tue, 20 Sep 2016 11:34:24 -0600, stunnel bear <s...@be.ar> wrote:

> [...]
>
>newest nym: Will
>----
>Wilson Woods has infected this group with at least 3 different nyms. His
>real name is Jonathan Ball of 2030 Jefferson Drive Pasadena CA91104. You
>want proof that he's a racist?
>
>Jonathan Ball
>
>Stupid little wog; go back where you came
>from. You don't belong in a civilized place.
>http://groups.google.com/group/alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian/msg/cabaf41717694bf5
>
>You lose. So sorry, little wog. You go now, little wog, chop chop;
>make much study, come back, six seven month, yes, sit exam, yes, maybe
>you finish schoolee. Hee hee hee!
>http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.animals/msg/d15bda57bae2ae15
>
>Wilson Woods
>
>Whatever, GregGeorge, you greasy little wog. Go back to your
>village (if the Yanks haven't bulldozed it yet...)

Anyone interested in a pool on how long Widdle Wuddey Canoli has left
to live?

Rudy Canoza

Sep 21, 2016, 8:43:16 PM9/21/16
On 9/21/2016 5:38 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

> Anyone interested in a pool on how long Widdle Wuddey Canoli has left
> to live?

Couple of decades, o cardiac arrest boi. I'll be pissing on your
pauper's grave for years before I'm gone.

Beam Me Up Scotty

Sep 21, 2016, 8:58:25 PM9/21/16
They obfuscate the source and use of funds to make it difficult to track
the money laundering.

--
That's Karma

*Rumination*
35 - If you're not the lead dog, the view never changes.

PaxPerPoten

Sep 22, 2016, 3:21:33 AM9/22/16
Rudy..your days a numbered..One of those kids Daddies is going to change
your life.

Ben Renick

Sep 22, 2016, 3:22:21 AM9/22/16
On 9/22/2016 12:21 AM, PaxPerPoten wrote:
> On 9/21/2016 6:52 PM, Ben Renick wrote:

>>> Naw!
>>
>> Yep. Yours, too.
>
> Rudy..your days a numbered

So are yours. My number of days remaining greatly exceeds yours.

You know this.

PaxPerPoten

Sep 22, 2016, 3:31:27 AM9/22/16
A little scrawny runt like you will have your ass rotted out by aids
before long. Either that or waste away from Diarrhea of the mouth.

Just Wondering

Sep 22, 2016, 5:55:59 AM9/22/16
As the saying goes, only the good die young. :)

Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas

Sep 22, 2016, 7:01:21 AM9/22/16
Ben Renick <fück.wïeber@täft.sücks> wrote in news:hwcEz.20665$GT2.8918
@fx38.iad:

> Clinton is wrong about nearly everything, and nothing so much as her
> belief that government is the solution to every problem, especially the
> imaginary problems that fuel the irrational frenzy of Democrats.
>
> However, the one thing she got right is just what a shitty, deplorable
> person one has to be actually to support Trump. I can see someone
> supporting Trump as a #NeverClinton alternative, but no sane and decent
> person can support Trump for what Trump believes or says.
>
> Anyone who does support Trump for what Trump believes and says, and for
> the kind of person Trump is, is simply an asshole.

Fuck you. Ja ve are de untermenschen just like ze Jews.

You are she are Nazis who need to be exterminated.

--
"...And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not
warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of

Gunner Asch

Sep 22, 2016, 11:21:48 AM9/22/16
Snicker...Widdle Wuddy thinks his "health" is the determining factor,
regarding his life span. It has NOTHING to do with it.

How well he can HIDE is the deciding factor....from the looks of it.

So Wuddy...do you always answer the knock on the door, or will they
have to catch you out on the street?

Rudy Canoza

Sep 22, 2016, 12:09:39 PM9/22/16
On 9/22/2016 12:31 AM, PaxPerPoten wrote:
> On 9/21/2016 7:43 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>> On 9/21/2016 5:38 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
>>

>>> Anyone interested in a pool on how long Widdle Wuddey Canoli has left
>>> to live?
>>
>> Couple of decades, o cardiac arrest boi. I'll be pissing on your
>> pauper's grave for years before I'm gone.
>
> A little scrawny runt like you will blah blah blah

I can kick your ass, fatso.

Rudy Canoza

Sep 22, 2016, 12:12:43 PM9/22/16
gummer is not a good person in any way.

basketweaver for the deplorables

Sep 22, 2016, 12:19:33 PM9/22/16
On 9/22/2016 8:21 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Sep 2016 03:56:17 -0600, Just Wondering
> <fmh...@comcast.net> wrote:

>>> Couple of decades, o cardiac arrest boi. I'll be pissing on your
>>> pauper's grave for years before I'm gone.
>>>
>> As the saying goes, only the good die young. :)
>
> Snicker...Widdle Wuddy thinks his "health" is the determining factor,
> regarding his life span. It has NOTHING to do with it.

It has *everything* to do with it, you self-crippled piece of flotsam.
No one is going to come to "get" me. We all know this.

> How well he can HIDE is the deciding factor....from the looks of it.

I have no need to hide. Neither you nor anyone you know or can
commission is going to come "get" me. We know this. *YOU* know this.

> So Wuddy...do you always answer the knock on the door, or will they
> have to catch you out on the street?

There is no "they", you pathetic dying flea. You've admitted it.

> ---

*What* fucking email, you idiot?

Gunner Asch

Sep 22, 2016, 12:26:18 PM9/22/16
On Thu, 22 Sep 2016 09:19:30 -0700, basketweaver for the deplorables
<never...@never.trump.now> wrote:

>> Snicker...Widdle Wuddy thinks his "health" is the determining factor,
>> regarding his life span. It has NOTHING to do with it.
>
>It has *everything* to do with it, you self-crippled piece of flotsam.
>No one is going to come to "get" me. We all know this.

Hold that thought. Enjoy life while you can.

basketweaver for the deplorables

Sep 22, 2016, 12:32:38 PM9/22/16
On 9/22/2016 9:26 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Sep 2016 09:19:30 -0700, basketweaver for the deplorables
> <never...@never.trump.now> wrote:
>

>>> Snicker...Widdle Wuddy thinks his "health" is the determining factor,
>>> regarding his life span. It has NOTHING to do with it.
>>
>> It has *everything* to do with it, you self-crippled piece of flotsam.
>> No one is going to come to "get" me. We all know this.
>
> Hold that thought. Enjoy life while you can.

I've been holding the thought for the entire *NINE* years you've been
threatening to have me killed, and enjoying life the entire time as
well. No "list"; no "cull"; no "they". It's all bullshit, you impotent
clown - every word of it. You have admitted it, repeatedly.

<VBG> Cites? indeed $75/hr fascinating "I've not" buffoon "hold that
thought" backhoe "the list" cull 264mph "3/5/8 years street cop"
swingers "Libs" leftists

Gunner Asch

Sep 22, 2016, 7:02:44 PM9/22/16
On Thu, 22 Sep 2016 09:32:36 -0700, basketweaver for the deplorables
<never...@never.trump.now> wrote:

>> Hold that thought. Enjoy life while you can.
>
>I've been holding the thought for the entire *NINE* years you've been
>threatening to have me killed,

9 yrs? You think a miserable little scrote licker like you was worth
my time? You are indeed on the List. Which hasnt been acted on yet
by anyone. Rest assured it will be one of the top 100 things taken
care of if the Hildabeast wins..and maybe one of top 100 things if
someone besides her wins.

You do know that if she wins..the Second American Revolution will be
on..right? And when that happens...all bets are off. (Grin)

There will be absolutely no reason to hold back, and killing every
Lefty that can be found will be high on the list of things to do.
Given that you are not a politician..you will be way down the list of
walking dead..but on the List you are. Priorities doncha know.

Just wait your turn. It may be a while...but..you will get your ride
on the Wheel again.

Shrug

Gunner

basketweaver for the deplorables

Sep 22, 2016, 7:08:17 PM9/22/16
On 9/22/2016 4:02 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Sep 2016 09:32:36 -0700, basketweaver for the deplorables
> <never...@never.trump.now> wrote:
>

>>> Hold that thought. Enjoy life while you can.
>>
>> I've been holding the thought for the entire *NINE* years you've been
>> threatening to have me killed,
>
> 9 yrs?

You first threatened to have me killed in 2007.

> You are indeed on the List.

There is no "list"; there is no "those who keep the list"; there is no
"someone to take care of it." It's all a lot of sick bullshit from your
CJD-addled brain.

> Which hasnt been acted on yet by anyone.

There's no list, and no one to act on any mythical list.

> Rest assured it will be one of the top 100 things taken
> care of if the Hildabeast wins..and maybe one of top 100 things if
> someone besides her wins.

It's bullshit. No "list." This is settled.

> You do know that if she wins..the Second American Revolution will be
> on..right? And when that happens...all bets are off.

That's what you said in 2010, 2011 and 2012. It didn't happen. It
*won't* happen. You know this.

> There will be absolutely no reason to hold back, and killing every
> Lefty that can be found will be high on the list of things to do.

There will be no "second revolution", no "cull." This is all well
established. You're full of shit.

> Just wait your turn. It may be a while...but..you will get your ride
> on the Wheel again.

Pure bullshit.

Listen, you fairy. You claim to know where I live. Let's see you prove
it and show up and try to do it yourself. You won't. You're a gutless
fuck.

It's all bullshit. You've admitted it.

--
<VBG> Cites? indeed $75/hr fascinating "I've not" buffoon shrug "hold

Gunner Asch

Sep 22, 2016, 7:13:03 PM9/22/16
<never...@never.trump.now> wrote:

>> How well he can HIDE is the deciding factor....from the looks of it.
>
>I have no need to hide. Neither you nor anyone you know or can
>commission is going to come "get" me. We know this. *YOU* know this.

So Wuddy, what is your real name and real address?

basketweaver for the deplorables

Sep 22, 2016, 7:25:08 PM9/22/16
On 9/22/2016 4:13 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Sep 2016 09:19:30 -0700, basketweaver for the deplorables
> <never...@never.trump.now> wrote:
>

>>> How well he can HIDE is the deciding factor....from the looks of it.
>>
>> I have no need to hide. Neither you nor anyone you know or can
>> commission is going to come "get" me. We know this. *YOU* know this.
>
> So Wuddy, what is your real name and real address?

You claim to know it, o heart-attack-who-walks(barely)

--
<VBG> Cites? indeed $75/hr fascinating "I've not" buffoon "hold that

Gunner Asch

Sep 22, 2016, 7:36:29 PM9/22/16
On Thu, 22 Sep 2016 16:08:14 -0700, basketweaver for the deplorables
<never...@never.trump.now> wrote:

>> 9 yrs?
>
>You first threatened to have me killed in 2007.

Really? Basketweaver for the deplor etc etc was on the net 9 yrs ago?

Cites?

Gunner Asch

Sep 22, 2016, 7:37:37 PM9/22/16
<never...@never.trump.now> wrote:

>Pure bullshit.
>
>Listen, you fairy. You claim to know where I live.

I do? I dont even know who you are. How could I know where you live?

basketweaver for the deplorables

Sep 22, 2016, 7:55:03 PM9/22/16
On 9/22/2016 4:36 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Sep 2016 16:08:14 -0700, basketweaver for the deplorables
> <never...@never.trump.now> wrote:
>
>>> 9 yrs?
>>
>> You first threatened to have me killed in 2007.
>
> Really? Basketweaver for the deplor etc etc was on the net 9 yrs ago?

You fuckwit. I'm the man of 10,000 nyms.

Are you really this stupid?

> Cites?

LOL!

> ---

*WHAT* fucking "email", you dumb mackerel cunt?

--
<VBG> Cites? indeed $75/hr fascinating "I've not" buffoon "hold that

basketweaver for the deplorables

Sep 22, 2016, 7:56:20 PM9/22/16
On 9/22/2016 4:37 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Sep 2016 16:08:14 -0700, basketweaver for the deplorables
> <never...@never.trump.now> wrote:
>

>> Pure bullshit.
>>
>> Listen, you fairy. You claim to know where I live.
>
> I do? I dont even know who you are. How could I know where you live?

The CJD must really be eating big holes in your cockroach brain. You
claimed to have figured out who I am *and* where I live.

Dementia must be a bitch. I'm sure you intend to tell us about it, but
you'll forget. LOL!

--
<VBG> Cites? indeed $75/hr fascinating "I've not" buffoon "hold that

Gunner Asch

Sep 22, 2016, 9:14:11 PM9/22/16
On Thu, 22 Sep 2016 16:55:00 -0700, basketweaver for the deplorables
<never...@never.trump.now> wrote:

>On 9/22/2016 4:36 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> You first threatened to have me killed in 2007.
>>
>> Really? Basketweaver for the deplor etc etc was on the net 9 yrs ago?
>
>You fuckwit. I'm the man of 10,000 nyms.

So you can be threatened..but not identified?
Thats a rather interesting oxy-moron.....snerk!

>Am I really this stupid?

Yes..Im afraid so.

That's What's Up

Sep 22, 2016, 10:05:08 PM9/22/16
On Thu, 22 Sep 2016 16:02:40 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> You are indeed on the List.

What, again?

> Which hasnt been acted on yet
>by anyone.

LOL No kidding. Hard to act on something that's a figment of your
imagination.

> Rest assured it will be one of the top 100 things taken
>care of if the Hildabeast wins..and maybe one of top 100 things if
>someone besides her wins.

You'll soon be making stupid excuses for those idiotic lies. And your
excuses will be more lies.

>You do know that if she wins..the Second American Revolution will be
>on..right?

Is your prediction based on the same imagination that led you to
promise your wife a few decades ago that you'd move her out of that
Taft shithole? About time to admit that your predictions are
worthless... if you had any shame.

> And when that happens...all bets are off. (Grin)

I bet that if you're still alive by then, that you'll be here telling
more stupid lies.

>There will be absolutely no reason to hold back, and killing every
>Lefty that can be found will be high on the list of things to do.
>Given that you are not a politician..you will be way down the list of
>walking dead..but on the List you are. Priorities doncha know.
>
>Just wait your turn. It may be a while...but..you will get your ride
>on the Wheel again.

No lie too ridiculous to elaborate on, right Wieber?

What email?

basketweaver for the deplorables

Sep 22, 2016, 10:23:29 PM9/22/16
On 9/22/2016 6:14 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Sep 2016 16:55:00 -0700, basketweaver for the deplorables
> <never...@never.trump.now> wrote:
>
>> On 9/22/2016 4:36 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> Really? Basketweaver for the deplor etc etc was on the net 9 yrs ago?
>>
>> You fuckwit. I'm the man of 10,000 nyms.
>
> So you can be threatened..but not identified?

When you have claimed to know my real name and address, yes.

I see you're getting nervous. That's good.

>> Are you really this stupid?
>
> Yes..Im afraid so.

Very candid of you.

PaxPerPoten

Sep 23, 2016, 12:18:31 AM9/23/16
If you are wanting a chocolate lunch, I might let you lick my ass. ;-p

PaxPerPoten

Sep 23, 2016, 12:21:49 AM9/23/16
On 9/22/2016 11:19 AM, basketweaver for the deplorables wrote:
> On 9/22/2016 8:21 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
>> On Thu, 22 Sep 2016 03:56:17 -0600, Just Wondering
>> <fmh...@comcast.net> wrote:

>>> As the saying goes, only the good die young. :)
>>
>> Snicker...Widdle Wuddy thinks his "health" is the determining factor,
>> regarding his life span. It has NOTHING to do with it.
>
> It has *everything* to do with it, you self-crippled piece of flotsam.
> No one is going to come to "get" me. We all know this.
>

>> How well he can HIDE is the deciding factor....from the looks of it.
>
> I have no need to hide. Neither you nor anyone you know or can
> commission is going to come "get" me. We know this. *YOU* know this.

Is that why you keep changing your address? Face it Jonathon..You are on
the run.

>> So Wuddy...do you always answer the knock on the door, or will they
>> have to catch you out on the street?
>
> There is no "they", you pathetic dying flea. You've admitted it.

As many folks as you have antagonized..It is definitely "THEY":.

PaxPerPoten

Sep 23, 2016, 12:23:44 AM9/23/16
Try Sacramento!

> It's all bullshit. You've admitted it.

PaxPerPoten

Sep 23, 2016, 12:24:43 AM9/23/16
On 9/22/2016 6:55 PM, basketweaver for the deplorables wrote:
> On 9/22/2016 4:36 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> You first threatened to have me killed in 2007.
>>
>> Really? Basketweaver for the deplor etc etc was on the net 9 yrs ago?
>
> You fuckwit. I'm the man of 10,000 nyms.

Only one..*Jonathon Ball*!

> Are you really this stupid?
>
>> Cites?
>
> LOL!
>

>> ---
>
> *WHAT* fucking "email", you dumb mackerel cunt?

PaxPerPoten

Sep 23, 2016, 12:28:48 AM9/23/16
On 9/22/2016 6:01 AM, Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas wrote:
> Ben Renick <fück.wïeber@täft.sücks> wrote in news:hwcEz.20665$GT2.8918
> @fx38.iad:
>
>> Clinton is wrong about nearly everything, and nothing so much as her
>> belief that government is the solution to every problem, especially the
>> imaginary problems that fuel the irrational frenzy of Democrats.
>>
>> However, the one thing she got right is just what a shitty, deplorable
>> person one has to be actually to support Trump. I can see someone
>> supporting Trump as a #NeverClinton alternative, but no sane and decent
>> person can support Trump for what Trump believes or says.
>>
>> Anyone who does support Trump for what Trump believes and says, and for
>> the kind of person Trump is, is simply an asshole.
>
> Fuck you. Ja ve are de untermenschen just like ze Jews.
>
> You are she are Nazis who need to be exterminated.

Why are you arguing with Rudy's sock puppet?

Renick is Jonathon Ball and prime sock puppet is Rudy!

Rudy Canoza

Sep 23, 2016, 1:15:56 AM9/23/16
On 9/22/2016 9:18 PM, PaxPerPoten wrote:
> On 9/22/2016 11:09 AM, Rudy Canoza wrote:

>>> A little scrawny runt like you will blah blah blah
>>
>> I can kick your ass, fatso.
>
> If you are wanting a chocolate lunch,

I provide my own meals, fatso.

I can kick your ass. You know it.

Rudy Canoza

Sep 23, 2016, 1:17:42 AM9/23/16
On 9/22/2016 9:21 PM, PaxPerPoten wrote:
> On 9/22/2016 11:19 AM, basketweaver for the deplorables wrote:
>> On 9/22/2016 8:21 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> Snicker...Widdle Wuddy thinks his "health" is the determining factor,
>>> regarding his life span. It has NOTHING to do with it.
>>
>> It has *everything* to do with it, you self-crippled piece of flotsam.
>> No one is going to come to "get" me. We all know this.
>>

>>> How well he can HIDE is the deciding factor....from the looks of it.
>>
>> I have no need to hide. Neither you nor anyone you know or can
>> commission is going to come "get" me. We know this. *YOU* know this.
>
> Is that why you keep changing your address?

I don't.

> Face it Jonathon

Wrong.

> ..You are on the run.

Nope.

>>> So Wuddy...do you always answer the knock on the door, or will they
>>> have to catch you out on the street?
>>
>> There is no "they", you pathetic dying flea. You've admitted it.
>
> As many folks as you have antagonized..It is definitely "THEY":.

Nope. There is no "they" who are going to come "get" me as part of any
fucking "cull." gummydick is bullshitting, and you're lapping it up.
You're stupid - worse than gummydick himself.

Rudy Canoza

Sep 23, 2016, 1:18:45 AM9/23/16
On 9/22/2016 9:24 PM, PaxPerPoten wrote:
> On 9/22/2016 6:55 PM, basketweaver for the deplorables wrote:
>> On 9/22/2016 4:36 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> Really? Basketweaver for the deplor etc etc was on the net 9 yrs ago?
>>
>> You fuckwit. I'm the man of 10,000 nyms.
>
> Only one..

Nope - thousands, many of them Wieber's Facebook friends. He falls for
it every time.

Gunner Asch

Sep 23, 2016, 1:50:18 AM9/23/16
On Thu, 22 Sep 2016 16:56:17 -0700, basketweaver for the deplorables
<never...@never.trump.now> wrote:

>On 9/22/2016 4:37 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
>> On Thu, 22 Sep 2016 16:08:14 -0700, basketweaver for the deplorables
>> <never...@never.trump.now> wrote:
>>

>>> Pure bullshit.
>>>
>>> Listen, you fairy. You claim to know where I live.
>>
>> I do? I dont even know who you are. How could I know where you live?
>
>The CJD must really be eating big holes in your cockroach brain. You
>claimed to have figured out who I am *and* where I live.

Ive narrowed it down to about 5 low brows. Which one of the lower end
of the neanderthal group are you?

Just so we can make sure any threat is directed to you..and not you,
or you, or you or even you.

>Dementia must be a bitch. I'm sure you intend to tell us about it, but
>you'll forget. LOL!

You have dementia? Really?

Thats hardly surprising.

basketweaver for the deplorables

Sep 23, 2016, 12:17:09 PM9/23/16
On 9/22/2016 10:50 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Sep 2016 16:56:17 -0700, basketweaver for the deplorables
> <never...@never.trump.now> wrote:
>
>> On 9/22/2016 4:37 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

>>> I do? I dont even know who you are. How could I know where you live?
>>
>> The CJD must really be eating big holes in your cockroach brain. You
>> claimed to have figured out who I am *and* where I live.
>
> Ive narrowed it down to about 5

No.

>> Dementia must be a bitch. I'm sure you intend to tell us about it, but
>> you'll forget. LOL!
>
> You have dementia? Really?

You have it, CJD-boi. Once those holes get big enough, your limbs will
stop working.

Poor dumb Curt

Sep 23, 2016, 3:42:20 PM9/23/16
On 9/22/2016 10:28 PM, PaxPerPoten wrote:
> On 9/22/2016 6:01 AM, Ministry of Vengeance and Vendettas wrote:
>> Ben Renick <fück.wïeber@täft.sücks> wrote in
>> @fx38.iad:
>>
>>> Clinton is wrong about nearly everything, and nothing so much as her
>>> belief that government is the solution to every problem, especially the
>>> imaginary problems that fuel the irrational frenzy of Democrats.
>>>
>>> However, the one thing she got right is just what a shitty, deplorable
>>> person one has to be actually to support Trump. I can see someone
>>> supporting Trump as a #NeverClinton alternative, but no sane and decent
>>> person can support Trump for what Trump believes or says.
>>>
>>> Anyone who does support Trump for what Trump believes and says, and for
>>> the kind of person Trump is, is simply an asshole.
>>
>> Fuck you. Ja ve are de untermenschen just like ze Jews.
>>
>> You are she are Nazis who need to be exterminated.
>
> Why are you arguing with Rudy's sock puppet?
>
> Renick is Jonathon Ball and prime sock puppet is Rudy!

Who is going to take a shovel to the head very soon now.

Allah's Cock Bar

Sep 23, 2016, 3:49:34 PM9/23/16
On 9/22/2016 1:22 AM, Ben Renick wrote:
>>> Yep. Yours, too.
>>
>> Rudy..your days a numbered
>
> So are yours. My number of days remaining greatly exceeds yours.
>
> You know this.

No, your expiry is delicious close now!

Allah's Cock Bar

Sep 23, 2016, 3:50:13 PM9/23/16

Ben Renick

Sep 23, 2016, 5:15:39 PM9/23/16
No, it isn't, and you don't know what the fuck you're bullshitting about.

Ben Renick

Sep 23, 2016, 5:17:15 PM9/23/16
[followups vandalism by impotent squat-to-piss HIV+ cocksucker repaired]

On 9/23/2016 12:50 PM, spammy - impotent squat-to-piss HIV+ cocksucker -
lied:
No, spammy, you impotent squat-to-piss HIV+ cocksucker, it isn't.

Allah's Cock Bar

Sep 23, 2016, 5:24:43 PM9/23/16
On 9/23/2016 3:15 PM, Ben Renick wrote:

>>> So are yours. My number of days remaining greatly exceeds yours.
>>>
>>> You know this.
>>
>> No, your expiry is delicious close now!
>
> No, it isn't,

Oh yes it is.

Allah's Cock Bar

Sep 23, 2016, 5:25:14 PM9/23/16
On 9/23/2016 3:17 PM, Ben Renick wrote:

>>> So are yours. My number of days remaining greatly exceeds yours.
>>>
>>> You know this.
>>
>> No, your expiry is delicious close now!
>
> No,
YES!

Ben Renick

Sep 23, 2016, 5:26:01 PM9/23/16
[followups vandalism by impotent squat-to-piss HIV+ cocksucker repaired]

On 9/23/2016 2:24 PM, spammy - impotent squat-to-piss HIV+ cocksucker -
lied:
> On 9/23/2016 3:15 PM, Ben Renick wrote:

>>> No, your expiry is delicious close now!
>>
>> No, it isn't,
>
> Oh

No, it isn't, spammy.

Ben Renick

Sep 23, 2016, 5:27:31 PM9/23/16
[followups vandalism by impotent squat-to-piss HIV+ cocksucker repaired]

On 9/23/2016 2:25 PM, spammy - impotent squat-to-piss HIV+ cocksucker -
lied:
>> No, spammy, you impotent squat-to-piss HIV+ cocksucker, it isn't.
> YES!
It is loading more messages.