The "ar" rump

1 view

Wilson Woods

Jun 4, 2004, 11:10:15 AM6/4/04
It's down to Dreck, Dump and Lesley; not exactly the
vanguard of a revolution...

Zakhar

Jun 4, 2004, 1:43:25 PM6/4/04
Wilson Woods wrote:
> It's down to Dreck, Dump and Lesley; not exactly the vanguard of a
> revolution...

Fuck off little ~~jonnie~~. It's down to you and Harrison; not exactly
representative of the defence presented by animal abusers.

Wilson Woods

Jun 4, 2004, 1:57:38 PM6/4/04
Zakhar wrote:

> Wilson Woods wrote:
>
>> It's down to Dreck, Dump and Lesley; not exactly the vanguard of a
>> revolution...
>>

> Fuck off

YOU fuck off, GregGeorge, stupid cunt.

> It's down to you and Harrison

No. Fuckwit Harrison is on your side.

Usual Suspect, Dutch and I are wiping you fuckwits out.
Acknowledge it, GregGeorge, you little cunt.

Zakhar

Jun 4, 2004, 3:27:42 PM6/4/04

You bite every time.

STUPID little ~~jonnie~~

Wilson Woods

Jun 4, 2004, 3:37:13 PM6/4/04
GregGeorge, fucktard, wrote:

> Wilson Woods wrote:

>> GregGeorge, fucktard, wrote:

>>> Fuck off
>>

>> YOU fuck off, GregGeorge, stupid cunt.
>>
>>> It's down to you and Harrison
>>

>> No. Fuckwit Harrison is on your side.
>>
>> Usual Suspect, Dutch and I are wiping you fuckwits out. Acknowledge
>> it, GregGeorge, you little cunt.
>>

> You kick my little wog ass every time.

I know, GregGeorge. I don't know why you keep bending
over.

Zakhar

Jun 4, 2004, 6:06:10 PM6/4/04

Unethical quote and snipping noted, STUPID little ~~jonnie~~.

You STUPID little tosser.

:-)

Wilson Woods

Jun 4, 2004, 6:50:05 PM6/4/04
Zakhar wrote:
> Wilson Woods wrote:
>
>> GregGeorge, fucktard, wrote:

>>> You kick my little wog ass every time.
>>

>> I know, GregGeorge. I don't know why you keep bending over.
>>

> My little pencil-dick noted.

Whatever, GregGeorge, you greasy little wog. Go back
to your village (if the Yanks haven't bulldozed it yet...)

Dieter

Jun 4, 2004, 7:06:33 PM6/4/04
You are such a brainless twat, GregGeorge

Abner Hale

Jun 4, 2004, 7:50:37 PM6/4/04
Wilson Woods <prickerbűsh2...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<mK2wc.1611$uX2...@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>...

GregGeorge?

usual suspect

Jun 4, 2004, 7:56:18 PM6/4/04
Abner Hale wrote:
<...>
> GregGeorge?

aka Zakhar, aka Cunthair, aka Suckhard. Among others.

Wilson Woods

Jun 4, 2004, 11:50:30 PM6/4/04

Three years ago, some twat posted as "Gregory", trying
to sound as if he had the Question of the Ages:
http://tinyurl.com/ytmh6

A day or so later, the same stupid fat fuck, posting
this time as "George", fawned over "Gregory" and told
him how superior he was: http://tinyurl.com/3eozg

We never heard from "Gregory" again, and only a couple
of times more from "George".

Two days or so after "George" disappeared, this knotted
cunthair "Zakhar" showed up, writing *exactly* like the
two previous fakes. "Zakhar" is not his real name.

"Zakhar" IS "Gregory" and "George", hence GregGeorge.
He lies and insists he isn't, and EVERYONE who was
there then knows he is.

Zakhar

Jun 5, 2004, 5:55:13 AM6/5/04
STUPID little ~~jonnie~~

Zakhar

Jun 5, 2004, 5:55:24 AM6/5/04
STUPID little ~~jonnie~~

Zakhar

Jun 5, 2004, 5:55:38 AM6/5/04
STUPID little ~~jonnie~~

Derek

Jun 5, 2004, 7:40:49 AM6/5/04

"Wilson Woods" <prickerbűsh2...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Jb4wc.1679$uX2....@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net...

> Usual Suspect, Dutch and I are wiping you fuckwits out.

If you believed that for one second you wouldn't NEED to
edit your opponent's sentences to include your own words
before then responding to them. You wouldn't invent sock
puppets to then defeat and claim victories over. There's a
whole catalogue of similar unethical tactics you've tried to
use, and this demonstrates that you realise you're in a very
desperate situation here on these animal related groups.
You have no valid argument against veganism or the
proposition of animal rights, so, as a last resort you've all
reduced yourselves to mere trolls instead to disrupt.

pearl

Jun 5, 2004, 8:07:09 AM6/5/04
"Derek" <de...@1066ad.com> wrote in message news:c9sbg1$t89$1...@hercules.btinternet.com...

"Tricks and treachery are merely proof of lack of skill."
- La Rochefoucauld

.., argument, justification, moral standing, integrity, .....

Derek

Jun 5, 2004, 8:21:08 AM6/5/04

"pearl" <t...@signguestbook.ie> wrote in message news:c9sdg9$jkk$1...@kermit.esat.net...

> "Derek" <de...@1066ad.com> wrote in message news:c9sbg1$t89$1...@hercules.btinternet.com...
> > "Wilson Woods" <prickerbūsh2...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Jb4wc.1679$uX2....@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net...

> > > Usual Suspect, Dutch and I are wiping you fuckwits out.
> >
> > If you believed that for one second you wouldn't NEED to
> > edit your opponent's sentences to include your own words
> > before then responding to them. You wouldn't invent sock
> > puppets to then defeat and claim victories over. There's a
> > whole catalogue of similar unethical tactics you've tried to
> > use, and this demonstrates that you realise you're in a very
> > desperate situation here on these animal related groups.
> > You have no valid argument against veganism or the
> > proposition of animal rights, so, as a last resort you've all
> > reduced yourselves to mere trolls instead to disrupt.
>
> "Tricks and treachery are merely proof of lack of skill."
> - La Rochefoucauld

Good quote! There's no skill in what they do, and they know
it, so why Jon should think he's achieving anything by doing it
is anyone's guess.

Q: what do you say to a chelsea with two black eyes?
A: nothing; you've told her twice already.

:-)

> .., argument, justification, moral standing, integrity, .....

Hey, that's me you're talking about!

pearl

Jun 5, 2004, 9:01:06 AM6/5/04
"Derek" <de...@1066ad.com> wrote in message news:2ids5lF...@uni-berlin.de...

> "pearl" <t...@signguestbook.ie> wrote in message news:c9sdg9$jkk$1...@kermit.esat.net...
> > "Derek" <de...@1066ad.com> wrote in message news:c9sbg1$t89$1...@hercules.btinternet.com...
> > > "Wilson Woods" <prickerbűsh2...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > > If you believed that for one second you wouldn't NEED to
> > > edit your opponent's sentences to include your own words
> > > before then responding to them. You wouldn't invent sock
> > > puppets to then defeat and claim victories over. There's a
> > > whole catalogue of similar unethical tactics you've tried to
> > > use, and this demonstrates that you realise you're in a very
> > > desperate situation here on these animal related groups.
> > > You have no valid argument against veganism or the
> > > proposition of animal rights, so, as a last resort you've all
> > > reduced yourselves to mere trolls instead to disrupt.
> >
> > "Tricks and treachery are merely proof of lack of skill."
> > - La Rochefoucauld
>
> Good quote! There's no skill in what they do, and they know
> it, so why Jon should think he's achieving anything by doing it
> is anyone's guess.

Yah. ..

'A psychopath, in this instance, the cyberpath, is merely
looking for a way to fill in his time with empty exploits.
They are highly narcissistic, and the internet provides
fodder for them. I have known various cyberpaths, and
they move from victim to victim, seeking people to feed
their endless need for narcissism. When you've found
them out, or they tire of you, they move on to the next
victim, or target for narcissistic supply.

Dominance and power are recurring themes in the
social relations of psychopaths.

Dominance, power, and having followers are very
important to the cyberpath's need for total adulation
and control. Cyberpaths absolutely bask in adulation,
many using pity, in a most conniving way, to get the
attention that they need. Sometimes the way a
cyberpath asserts his control is done subtly.
..
He is motivated primarily by the need to dominate
and humiliate either the person he is 'taking' or, very
often someone connected to a person with whom he
is involved.

Cyberpaths relish in another's humiliation, which may
appear to us as a certain, perverse quality. They take
pleasure in what we find obscene, because they are
not like other people, they have no true connection to
anybody, and are incapable of feeling real love.
Messing with another person's emotions and life is
merely a way to pass the time, pulling one over on
you is fun and enjoyable.
..
Once having drained what they can from one source,
they turn to others to exploit, bleed, and then cast aside;
their pleasure in the misfortune of others is unquenchable.
People are used as a means to an end; they are to be
subordinated and demeaned ...the pleasure they gain
from their ruse often flags once the rewards of deceit
have been achieved.

Before long, their true unreliability may be revealed as
they "stop working at" their deception or as their need
grows to let others know how clever and cunning they
have been

A cyberpath may keep you hooked for as long as they
need your narcissistic supply.

http://www.geocities.com/lycium7/cyberpath.html ]

> Q: what do you say to a chelsea with two black eyes?
> A: nothing; you've told her twice already.

Something like that.

> :-)
>
> > .., argument, justification, moral standing, integrity, .....
>
> Hey, that's me you're talking about!

Can't lie- you've had your off-days. Live n' learn, eh.

:).

Derek

Jun 5, 2004, 10:31:58 AM6/5/04

There's more than 25 hits and no misses in all of that.
I've given up wondering if Dutch and usual suspect
are actually aware of Jon's hold over them these days
because it looks certain to me that they'll gladly suffer
the humiliation of being his water boys in return for a
quieter usenet experience. Some people, even the
very bright just cannot stand to be bullied, and Jon
exploits that weakness wherever he can find it.

>> Q: what do you say to a chelsea with two black eyes?
>> A: nothing; you've told her twice already.
>
>Something like that.

Bad joke, actually.

>> > .., argument, justification, moral standing, integrity, .....
>>
>> Hey, that's me you're talking about!
>
>Can't lie- you've had your off-days.

"True, Derek isn't 100% reliable most of the time, but ..."
http://tinyurl.com/2538p

> Live n' learn, eh.
>
>:).

Now that I'm in my 40's and have come to *appreciate*
my personal strengths and weaknesses honestly, I've
found that I can learn enough to grasp more than just
the basics in any given subject I care to put my mind to,
but there's one lesson I'll never learn, and that's because
I've never been able to see what *that subject* on the
board actually is. Nope; I'm an incident ready to happen.
Always have been.

pearl

Jun 5, 2004, 10:52:32 AM6/5/04
"Derek" <de...@1066ad.com> wrote in message news:f5j3c05f5bd0atnju...@4ax.com...

Yep. To the T.

> I've given up wondering if Dutch and usual suspect
> are actually aware of Jon's hold over them these days
> because it looks certain to me that they'll gladly suffer
> the humiliation of being his water boys in return for a
> quieter usenet experience. Some people, even the
> very bright just cannot stand to be bullied, and Jon
> exploits that weakness wherever he can find it.

Well it's _their_ choice to be here at all. They're all the
same- the words, attitude, tricks, flames, etc. They're
all here to make trouble. They've nothing better to do.

<..>

> >> Hey, that's me you're talking about!
> >
> >Can't lie- you've had your off-days.
>
> "True, Derek isn't 100% reliable most of the time, but ..."

At least we try.

> > Live n' learn, eh.
> >
> >:).
>
> Now that I'm in my 40's and have come to *appreciate*
> my personal strengths and weaknesses honestly, I've
> found that I can learn enough to grasp more than just
> the basics in any given subject I care to put my mind to,

Sure thing.

> but there's one lesson I'll never learn, and that's because
> I've never been able to see what *that subject* on the
> board actually is. Nope; I'm an incident ready to happen.
> Always have been.

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean.

Abner Hale

Jun 5, 2004, 10:56:15 AM6/5/04
Wilson Woods <n...@email.com> wrote in message news:<aqbwc.2046$uX2....@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>...

So what we have here is someone with their tongue up their own ass. Fascinating.

pearl

Jun 5, 2004, 11:10:53 AM6/5/04
"pearl" <t...@signguestbook.ie> wrote in message news:c9sn6c$mfl$1...@kermit.esat.net...

> "Derek" <de...@1066ad.com> wrote in message news:f5j3c05f5bd0atnju...@4ax.com...
<..>

> > "True, Derek isn't 100% reliable most of the time, but ..."

BTW, - 'some', not 'most'.

zak...@mailinator.com

Jun 5, 2004, 11:36:35 AM6/5/04
This message was cancelled from within Mozilla.

zak...@mailinator.com

Jun 5, 2004, 11:36:36 AM6/5/04

Jonathan Ball

Jun 5, 2004, 11:36:31 AM6/5/04
Zakhar wrote:

Was there a mouse?

zak...@mailinator.com

Jun 5, 2004, 11:36:37 AM6/5/04

Wilson Woods

Jun 5, 2004, 11:53:35 AM6/5/04
Abner Hale wrote:

And jumping up and down like Rumpelstiltskin at the
same time. You should have *read* how angry the little
wog was for a time!

Wilson Woods

Jun 5, 2004, 12:14:56 PM6/5/04
pearl wrote:

TOO LATE! Haw haw haw!

A foot-rubbing fellatist, a slobbering drunk, and
self-crippled blue-footed fat chronic liar. That's
ALLLLLLL that's left of The Side. Nice.

Abner Hale

Jun 5, 2004, 12:33:04 PM6/5/04
Zakhar <zak...@mailinator.com> wrote in message news:<TMgwc.11036$wI4.1...@wards.force9.net>...
> STUPID little ~~jonnie~~

STUPID little GregGeorge. Is that the best you can do?

Ray

Jun 5, 2004, 7:06:19 PM6/5/04

"Abner Hale" <signe...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

You have to be the biggest hypocritical, nymshifting, post changing, liar on
the face of the earth ~~jonnie~~. You rant on about Zakhar changing his
name. So what? I neither know or care, but the fact remains he's a bloody
good poster, with his heart in the right place and I'm pleased to see him
back on the groups giving you some stick.

So what's in a name ~~jonnie~~ you change yours for or five times each and
every day. To make matters worse you then proceed to have a dialogue with
yourself for half the fucking day.

You are one sad lad ~~jonnie~~.

http://home.datawest.net/esn-recovery/artcls/socio.htm

Zakhar

Jun 6, 2004, 4:27:13 AM6/6/04

Thanks Ray (I've been really busy with something else, and have not had
the time to drop in. - There're much more important things in life and
I'd rather be active in something than just talking about it.)

For information, I have never posted under a different name on these
groups. It's just that he's drawn an incorrect conclusion (with the help
of the fat desert hero) and is too mentally deranged to back down.

> So what's in a name ~~jonnie~~ you change yours for or five times each and
> every day. To make matters worse you then proceed to have a dialogue with
> yourself for half the fucking day.

The talking to himself bit is enlightening. There IS something wrong
with ~~jonnie~~ and I honestly think he should seek professional help
before he gets worse and affects other peoples' lives.

Derek

Jun 6, 2004, 5:27:39 AM6/6/04

"pearl" <t...@signguestbook.ie> wrote in message news:c9so8p$mlo$1...@kermit.esat.net...

Yes, my mistake; he never did clear that little point up, did
he? Also, if you go back to that link http://tinyurl.com/2538p
and read what I wrote to him about you, and then your
undated and out of context comment underneath it, it looked
obvious to me that he was trying to set me against you rather
than get under my skin, so once I was fairly certain of who his
real target was in all that I had every reason to believe he did
a "usual suspect" and edited your email before bringing it here.

pearl

Jun 6, 2004, 7:09:29 AM6/6/04
"Derek" <dere...@btopenworld.com> wrote in message news:c9uo2b$484$1...@hercules.btinternet.com...

Yep. But all that's ancient history now, Derek. I understand
that my comments could be hurtful, but I was in fact defending
you. Anyway enuf breaking broomsticks over a sleeping dog.

Derek

Jun 6, 2004, 7:42:13 AM6/6/04

"pearl" <t...@signguestbook.ie> wrote in message news:c9uug6$f66$1...@kermit.esat.net...

I did notice that, actually. I knew what you were doing.

> Anyway enuf breaking broomsticks over a sleeping dog.

tut.

Wilson Woods

Jun 6, 2004, 2:47:24 PM6/6/04
Ray wrote:
> "Abner Hale" <signe...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>>>Three years ago, some twat posted as "Gregory", trying
>>>to sound as if he had the Question of the Ages:
>>>http://tinyurl.com/ytmh6
>>>
>>>A day or so later, the same stupid fat fuck, posting
>>>this time as "George", fawned over "Gregory" and told
>>>him how superior he was: http://tinyurl.com/3eozg
>>>
>>>We never heard from "Gregory" again, and only a couple
>>>of times more from "George".
>>>
>>>Two days or so after "George" disappeared, this knotted
>>>cunthair "Zakhar" showed up, writing *exactly* like the
>>>two previous fakes. "Zakhar" is not his real name.
>>>
>>>"Zakhar" IS "Gregory" and "George", hence GregGeorge.
>>>He lies and insists he isn't, and EVERYONE who was
>>>there then knows he is.
>>

>>So what we have here is someone with their tongue up their own ass.
>
> Fascinating.

You're fascinated by weird, sick stuff, Raymond.

> You have to be the biggest hypocritical, nymshifting, post changing, liar on
> the face of the earth ~~jonnie~~. You rant on about Zakhar changing his
> name. So what?

SO, the lying greasy little wog says his name really is
"Zakhar". It isn't, and I don't like liars.

Abner Hale

Jun 6, 2004, 7:17:18 PM6/6/04
"Ray" <r...@syntex.com> wrote in message news:<c9tjla$ma1$1...@hercules.btinternet.com[...]

Piss off, Ray.

Abner Hale

Jun 6, 2004, 7:46:20 PM6/6/04
Wilson Woods <prickerbűsh2...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<30mwc.2360$uX2....@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>...

Oh, I have! It's a scream.

dh...@nomail.com

Jun 7, 2004, 2:34:02 PM6/7/04
On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 18:43:25 +0100, Zakhar <zak...@mailinator.com> wrote:

>Wilson Woods wrote:
>> It's down to Dreck, Dump and Lesley; not exactly the vanguard of a
>> revolution...
>>

>Fuck off little ~~jonnie~~. It's down to you and Harrison;

The Gonad's on your side, not mine.

>not exactly
>representative of the defence presented by animal abusers.

Dieter

Jun 7, 2004, 2:55:57 PM6/7/04
dh...@nomail.com wrote:

> On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 18:43:25 +0100, Zakhar <zak...@mailinator.com> wrote:
>

>>Wilson Woods wrote:
>>
>>>It's down to Dreck, Dump and Lesley; not exactly the vanguard of a
>>>revolution...
>>>

>>Fuck off little ~~jonnie~~. It's down to you and Harrison;
>

> Ball is on your side, not mine.

You and GregGeorge are on the SAAAAAAME side, Fuckwit.

You are an "ara" at heart, Fuckwit. It's obvious.

dh...@nomail.com

Jun 10, 2004, 5:54:05 PM6/10/04

George Plimpton

Mar 21, 2012, 1:19:15 PM3/21/12
On 6/4/2004 3:06 PM, Zakhar aka greggeorge aka "mark" aka "glen" aka
shit4braincell wrote:
> Wilson Woods wrote:
>> GregGeorge, fucktard, wrote:

>>> You kick my little wog ass every time.
>>

>> I know, GregGeorge. I don't know why you keep bending over.
>>

> Unethical quote and snipping noted, STUPID little ~~jonnie~~.
>
> You STUPID little tosser.

Fuck off, greggeorge