Jonathan Ball: take a remedial English class

Zakhar

Apr 27, 2002, 5:20:17 AM4/27/02
Plural: adjective numbering more than one; more than onefold; expressing
more than one.

You have a problem in comprehending the fact that if something has been
occurring for over a year, it has been occurring for years. In a recent
post, you even try to change the grammatical rule to say that a plural is
limited to whole years:

Subject: Re: extra, extra - "zakhar" admits to being GregGeorge
Newsgroups: talk.politics.animals, alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

> > > That's a lie, GregGeorge. You only first posted as "Gregory" in Feb
> > > 2001, then as "George" a short while later, and your first post as
> > > "Zakhar" (what a stupid fucking name; sounds like something out of a
> > > Flash Gordon comic book) was on 10 Mar 2001.
> >
> > This might to come as a bit of a surprise to you, but more than one is a
> > plural, i.e.. more than one year is years. (10 Mar 2001 was after all
*more*
> > than one year ago!)
>
> That's exceptionally weak, even by your usually flaccid standard,
> GregGeorge.
>
> In the sense in which you used "years", it means whole years. Only
> one calendar whole year has elapsed since you disgraced and stained
> yourself forever with your absurd "gregory"/"george"/"zakhar"
> bullshit. This GGZ "business", for which you shoulder full
> responsibility, has not been going on for "years".
>
> You stupid shitbag.

The sense I used it in, was English.

When ever did plural mean whole years you stupid turd? You lie when you say
*only* one year. It is *more* than one year. *YEARS* you stupid little boy.

More than one, get it?

Camcompany

Apr 27, 2002, 8:37:34 AM4/27/02

"Zakhar" <notarealem...@freeserve.com> wrote in message
Regarding earlier posts ( or should that be postings) I think the Bishop got
his priorities wrong. Before he embarks on sticking books up Assaf Lavie's
arse he should initially, start with the insertion of Ball's head (Complete
with hat) May be a tight fit, but they will be plenty of willing helpers. We
can then have a discussion on the spelling of Balls orifice (hell what a
thought). Should it be the traditional way of spelling ie 'Arsehole' or the
American way 'asshole'

Point: This is a bloody trivial posting. But if this group can spend a whole
evening on Assaf Lavie and his perversions the least we owe Jonathans bottom
is a whole (no pun intended) weekends discussion. This Assaf Lavie worm
sounds a little suspect to me, where is he from, what does he do, if
anything - my guess is its a known member taking the piss (successfully) or
a new unemployed academic looking for a home. Or perhaps he's from
213.122.69.80 trying to find the access to Jonathans inner sanctum.

Zakhar: Sorry to fuck your posting up a bit mate. But I do assure you that
the real people who are going to form the cornerstone of this new newsgroup
do not give a fuck what name you posted under in the past. In short Zakhar,
employ my philosophy - "Fuck them all except two" and they can go and fuck
each other.
You know the good people on this group. You should -you are one. The people
who can who can shoot Ball down with one posting, the moderate posters, the
food and nutrition experts, the hard people, the sardonic piss takers. They
are all here. The only new problem for the opposition is that we are all,
more or less, for the first time UNITED. We are going to have our
arguments - (and a laugh) otherwise its a waste of time. But if we get to
calling each other 'fuckwit' or 'Sack of Shit' then perhaps we should think
of our future - if any. Yesterday was a bad day for us, time was wasted
responding to fuckpig Lavie or shitehouse or whatever he calls himself.
People with such views, in my humble opinion should be shot down in little
more than a dozen words. Same as the 'Beach Photographer' Pee Green.
(Believe me his website pictures are to say the least a little basic). They
are either Evil, Wankers or piss takers in either case we do not want them
taking up our time. Yesterday they succeeded!
Once again my sincere apologies to the fair sex for my bad language but
normal polite conversation is above these churls.
Camcompany

Camcompany

Apr 27, 2002, 12:39:16 PM4/27/02

"Camcompany" <camco...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

Another thing Zakhar, I've just come back from the pub and even in my
state I spot a serious double negative in one of etters posts. These guys,
seeking to blind us with long words should at least, try to string them
together correctly.

Halfcut company.

Jonathan Ball

Apr 27, 2002, 1:11:18 PM4/27/02
"Zakhar" <notarealem...@freeserve.com> wrote in message news:<aadqbj$8p2$1...@news8.svr.pol.co.uk>...
> Plural: adjective numbering more than one; more than onefold; expressing
> more than one.

In whole units.

The colloquial expression "for years" means two or more years.

You lose. So sorry, little wog. You go now, little wog, chop chop;
make much study, come back, six seven month, yes, sit exam, yes, maybe
you finish schoolee. Hee hee hee!

Zakhar

Apr 27, 2002, 2:11:56 PM4/27/02

"Camcompany" <camco...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

snip

> Regarding earlier posts ( or should that be postings) I think the Bishop
got
> his priorities wrong. Before he embarks on sticking books up Assaf Lavie's
> arse he should initially, start with the insertion of Ball's head
(Complete
> with hat) May be a tight fit, but they will be plenty of willing helpers.
We
> can then have a discussion on the spelling of Balls orifice (hell what a
> thought). Should it be the traditional way of spelling ie 'Arsehole' or
the
> American way 'asshole'

(In a Terry Thomas voice http://homepages.tesco.net/~p.wilkinson/p7044.jpg).
"It's arsehole dear boy, arsehole". I've pulled JB up on this before. (The
word asshole just doesn't have the same ring (pun intended) about it).

> Point: This is a bloody trivial posting. But if this group can spend a
whole
> evening on Assaf Lavie and his perversions the least we owe Jonathans
bottom
> is a whole (no pun intended) weekends discussion. This Assaf Lavie worm
> sounds a little suspect to me, where is he from, what does he do, if
> anything - my guess is its a known member taking the piss (successfully)
or
> a new unemployed academic looking for a home. Or perhaps he's from
> 213.122.69.80 trying to find the access to Jonathans inner sanctum.

He's posting from Germany. He's a deaf deft troll.

> Zakhar: Sorry to fuck your posting up a bit mate. But I do assure you that
> the real people who are going to form the cornerstone of this new
newsgroup
> do not give a fuck what name you posted under in the past. In short
Zakhar,
> employ my philosophy - "Fuck them all except two" and they can go and
fuck
> each other.

I agree, but I hate to see JB get away with lying, so I tend to bite.

> You know the good people on this group. You should -you are one. The
people
> who can who can shoot Ball down with one posting, the moderate posters,
the
> food and nutrition experts, the hard people, the sardonic piss takers.
They
> are all here. The only new problem for the opposition is that we are all,
> more or less, for the first time UNITED.

One for all and all for one! I do feel better with more like minded people
about. It is good to see some justice.

We are going to have our
> arguments - (and a laugh) otherwise its a waste of time. But if we get to
> calling each other 'fuckwit' or 'Sack of Shit' then perhaps we should
think
> of our future - if any. Yesterday was a bad day for us, time was wasted
> responding to fuckpig Lavie or shitehouse or whatever he calls himself.
> People with such views, in my humble opinion should be shot down in little
> more than a dozen words. Same as the 'Beach Photographer' Pee Green.
> (Believe me his website pictures are to say the least a little basic).
They
> are either Evil, Wankers or piss takers in either case we do not want them
> taking up our time. Yesterday they succeeded!

I think some of them are evil, piss taking wankers.

> Once again my sincere apologies to the fair sex for my bad language but
> normal polite conversation is above these churls.
> Camcompany

Cheers, me ol plum.

Zakhar

Apr 27, 2002, 2:23:27 PM4/27/02

"Camcompany" <camco...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

snip

> Another thing Zakhar, I've just come back from the pub and even in my
> state I spot a serious double negative in one of etters posts. These guys,
> seeking to blind us with long words should at least, try to string them
> together correctly.
>
> Halfcut company.

Especially when they use the diversionary tactic of pointing out poor
spelling and grammar.

(I liked the post from Lotus "The Donkey Story". Very good.)

Zakhar

Apr 27, 2002, 2:38:38 PM4/27/02

"Jonathan Ball" <jonb...@altavista.com> wrote in message

> "Zakhar" <notarealem...@freeserve.com> wrote in message
> > Plural: adjective numbering more than one; more than onefold; expressing
> > more than one.
>
> In whole units.

Wrong again. I'll make it easy for you, select the grammatically correct
sentence below:

a) My gerbil is one and a half year old.

b) My gerbil is one and a half years old.

Think carefully before you jump in this time.

> The colloquial expression "for years" means two or more years.

Ah, colloquial expressions: I suggest that the above example proves you
wrong on that as well.

> You lose. So sorry, little wog. You go now, little wog, chop chop;
> make much study, come back, six seven month, yes, sit exam, yes, maybe
> you finish schoolee. Hee hee hee!

Racist remarks, eh JB, what form of nastiness next?

Wog, (offensive)
noun any non-white foreigner, originally used only of Arabs.

I think you shouldn't respond to this post, you'll only dig yourself into a
deeper hole, there's a good boy.

Camcompany

Apr 27, 2002, 6:54:57 PM4/27/02

"Zakhar" <notarealem...@freeserve.com> wrote in message
So things have sunk this low Jonathan, you now resort to racial abuse. Judge
a man by his actions and the way he treats others. Even by this newsgroup's
standards you have reached an all time low. I trust once you have reflected
on your remark you will at least offer a token apology.

Camcompany

Lotus

Apr 28, 2002, 1:15:35 PM4/28/02
Zakhar wrote:

> (I liked the post from Lotus "The Donkey Story". Very good.)

You're very welcome, Zakhar. :) Yes, I think so too.