FS: Jones loop bar with threadless adapter and some tool wraps

dstein

Oct 30, 2015, 5:29:16 PM10/30/15
to RBW Owners Bunch
I bought this for my Hunqapillar and ran for a while, works great, I really like these bars. I put on Caigslist and hoping for a local sale (Oakland - Bay Area) as I don't have a box for the handlebars though I maybe, possibly, can fit it in two usps show boxes I have taped together, haven't tried it yet, so I'll say possible to ship:

Jones H-Bar Loop setup - $110 for bars, threadless adapter, and stem (90mm), or $90 for just the bars.

- H-Bar Jones Loop Aluminium 660 31.8 ($120 new)
- Velo Orange Threadless Stem 31.8, +/-6 deg rise, 90mm ($35 new)
- VO Threadless Stem Adaptor ($16 new)
- There is also enough ESI tape to wrap the bars on the inside.
- I also have some esi grips I can include

Also for sale:
Mark’s Tool Wrap, Olive - $20+ $5 shipping
Swift Motto Tool Roll - $20 + $5 shipping

David Stein

Oct 30, 2015, 5:45:08 PM10/30/15
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
I also have a 9cm 26.0 Tallux Stem (I think that is the length I will double check) for $50.

Philip Kim

Oct 30, 2015, 6:09:42 PM10/30/15
to RBW Owners Bunch
Can't seem to pm right now please email me.

Philipwkim@gmail

dstein

Nov 2, 2015, 7:44:41 PM11/2/15
to RBW Owners Bunch
Handlebars, threadless adapter, stem, and VO tool bag have sold.

Still available:

Nitto Tallux 26.0 90mm (I think, I need to triple check this) - $53 shipped
Mark’s Tool Wrap, Tan (I incorrectly put Olive originally) - $25 shipped