FS: Nitto Nitto Nitto! Noodle, Technomic Deluxe Stem, ZAO Decaleur

303 просмотра

David Banzer

не прочитано,
9 мар. 2015 г., 20:50:2009.03.2015
– rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Got the parts swap bug, in anticipation of my Clem, I'm resigning my trusty Schwinn Voyageur touring frame into a Clem parts receptacle, building it up with parts that'll eventually be swapped over to the Clem.

That means swapping all sorts of parts around bike while I'm at it. I'm also rebuilding my Redwood and a buncha these parts were on it.

So, have some things for sale. Shipping is $6 flat for as many items as you'd like.
I have other items for sale in my storefront (Willow chainrings, bags, &c. - treetop.bigcartel.com) I can include them in the package for the same shipping price.
Once items are claimed, I'll set them up in my web storefront and you can pay through there with Paypal or a credit card.
Thanks,
David
Chicago

(1.) Nitto Noodle - 44cm - bought new and used about 6 months, very clean - $40
(2.) Nitto Technomic Deluxe Stem - bought new, used about 6 months, very clean, 10cm, 26.0, 190mm quill tall, this is the Pearl quality stem that's a little taller than a pearl, a little shorter than a Tallux - $40
(3.) Nitto ZAO Decaleur - mounts to a Nitto Pearl, Tech Deluxe, or Tallux stem, mounted once but never used, model ZL-50P - $100
(4.) Stronglight 80 Crankset - bought NOS, 86 bcd, 45/30 chainrings, I'll put in a NOS 45t ring, 30t has light wear, crank arms are very clean, 170mm - $60
(5.) SR Apex Crankset - 86 bcd, 45/32 chainrings, some wear to chainrings but lots of life left, 170mm - $50
(6.) SR Apex Crankset (another) - 86 bcd, setup as a single chainring with a 48t ring, 170mm - $40

Contact me offlist if you can if you're interested in anything. I have photos I can email.

David Banzer

не прочитано,
10 мар. 2015 г., 00:17:2510.03.2015
– rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Noodles are sold.

Michael Hechmer

не прочитано,
10 мар. 2015 г., 07:06:2210.03.2015
– rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
That Nitto decaleur looks like it sits very hi.  Did you have trouble fitting a bag and rack with it?  What size bike & bag did you use with it?
Michael

David Banzer

не прочитано,
10 мар. 2015 г., 09:33:5410.03.2015
– rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
I never used the decaleur. I mounted it on a stem but never got around to getting it on a bike. It is a traditional decaleur, where the handlebar bag is expected to be as tall as the bar height.
David
Chicago

Mark Reimer

не прочитано,
10 мар. 2015 г., 10:16:1210.03.2015
– rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
I'll take the Nitto stem if you can ship up to Canada....?

On Monday, March 9, 2015 at 7:50:20 PM UTC-5, David Banzer wrote:
Сообщение удалено

Bill Lindsay

не прочитано,
10 мар. 2015 г., 15:52:3410.03.2015
– rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
David

I'm still keeping my eyes open for fun Willow Triplizer hacks.

For example, I think it would be MONEY to run this crankset:

With one of your 130bcd triplizer 46T rings.  You could have a totally pimped out vintage crankset with retro-swagger, and still be running a very sensible 46/30 supercompact double, maybe even with a chainguard.  All for less than the price of a Sugino.  You'd be stuck with the proprietary pedals, but that's a small price to pay for SWAGGER.

My second-favorite is these really nice condition Campy Record arms.  Run those with one of your 39T 135mm triplizers, and you could have an incredible 39/25 supercompact double.  Heck, I might use that on a CLEM!  How money would that be?  Campy Record on a CLEM, because that's the budget option!

Bill thinking-far-too-hard Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA

On Tuesday, March 10, 2015 at 9:58:50 AM UTC-7, David Banzer wrote:
Hi Mark,
I can ship to Canada. It'd be $10.95 for First Class International shipping. Let me know if this works for you.
Thanks,
David

David Banzer

не прочитано,
10 мар. 2015 г., 16:02:5410.03.2015
– rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Bill,
That's my plan! Personally, I love the Shimano 600 6207 series cranks (have 1 on the way) that can be had very cheaply. Basically a slightly (only slightly) less swanky version of the Dura Ace 7400 cranks (which on their own can be had for reasonable prices). Going to set up a bike with a 46/30 plus chainguard. Heck, with the 40t triplizer, a very Rivy gearing of 40/twenty-something with chainguard could be had on some nice looking 130bcd cranks.
David
Chicago

Bill Lindsay

не прочитано,
10 мар. 2015 г., 16:12:0810.03.2015
– rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
I just remembered you have 25s.  A 39/25 on that 135bcd Campy would be totally saucy

Peter Adler

не прочитано,
10 мар. 2015 г., 16:25:5710.03.2015
– rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Hard to understand why anyone would want to go to all that effort with that weirdo 130 BCD crankset, when you could use the contemporaneous Deore FC-DE-20/21/30/31 5-pin cranksets, which give you an opening to the universe of TA cyclotouriste chainrings and have the screwball AX pedals...

Peter "real mens use 50.4" Adler
Berkeley, CA/USA

Philip Williamson

не прочитано,
10 мар. 2015 г., 16:26:4110.03.2015
– rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
I have a set of these AX cranks with pedals (stiff bearings and only one cage, I think) and two BBs (Phil and Suntour) that y'all can have very reasonably.
You know, if anyone wants to try this. Otherwise, I probably will!

Philip

On Tuesday, March 10, 2015 at 12:52:34 PM UTC-7, Bill Lindsay wrote:

Jim Bronson

не прочитано,
10 мар. 2015 г., 17:49:3410.03.2015
– rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
I'm intrigued by the Stronglight 80 but are 86 bcd chainrings easy to obtain?  Also what kind of BB does it use?

Keep the metal side up and the rubber side down!

Jim Bronson

не прочитано,
10 мар. 2015 г., 18:05:1310.03.2015
– rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Ok I found some 86bcd chainrings online, but what of the bottom bracket, I see that Stonglight 80 is ISO something or another, but just what that something or another is, is not quite readily apparent.

David Banzer

не прочитано,
10 мар. 2015 г., 19:15:0810.03.2015
– rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jim,
I haven't found anything definitive on the internet, but I'm leaning heavily toward ISO taper. I just tried test fitting it on a known JIS bottom bracket, and it didn't go on as far as a known JIS taper crankset (the SR Apex I'm selling).
David

On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 4:49 PM, Jim Bronson <jim.b...@gmail.com> wrote:

Peter Adler

не прочитано,
10 мар. 2015 г., 19:37:4410.03.2015
– rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
French square-taper cranksets (Stronglight, Specialites TA, Nervar etc.) are usually ISO well into the 1980s. Most of the newer ones are JIS.

ISO, JIS and NR-era (pre-1988) Campagnolo all use the same 2° taper, but each takes a different part of the slope. This seems like a good opportunity to post a quickie graphic I made several years ago:

file:///Users/crashtest/Downloads/taper.JPG

Sheldon has a useful article on spindle taper, which I used to create my graphic.

Basically, the end of a JIS spindle is bigger than that of a Campy or ISO spindle, so an ISO crank on a JIS spindle will sit approximately 4.5mm further out than the same ISO crank on an ISO spindle of the same length, or than a JIS crank on that same JIS spindle. Contrariwise, a JIS crank will sit 4.5mm further in on an ISO spindle than on a JIS spindle of the same length. Let's write it up in numbers, and assume for the sake of argument that the cranks have the same offsets:

JIS crank + 114mm JIS spindle = ISO crank + 114 ISO spindle

ISO crank + 114mm JIS spindle = ISO crank + 118.5mm ISO spindle

JIS crank + 114mm ISO spindle = ISO crank + 109mm ISO spindle

Back in the old days, when Phil Wood sold a single variant of bottom bracket taper with numbered spindle lengths, 3 was 115mm (Campy NR double), 4 was 118mm (Campy triple, Stronglight/TA double), 5 was 122mm (Stronglight/TA triple).

As Sheldon (PBUH) sez, you can mix and match between the various tapers to get your preferred chainline. I've got a heavy investment in French ISO cranks (TA cyclotouriste, Stronglight 49/99, Nervar Sport); I've used JIS successfully on more worn ISO cranks, where a narrower ISO spindle might bottom out.

Peter Adler
Berkeley, CA/USA
taper.JPG
Сообщение удалено

David Banzer

не прочитано,
11 мар. 2015 г., 21:03:0911.03.2015
– rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Stem is sold as well. Cranks and decaleur are still available.
David
Chicago

On Monday, March 9, 2015 at 7:50:20 PM UTC-5, David Banzer wrote:

Mark Reimer

не прочитано,
11 мар. 2015 г., 21:05:1211.03.2015
– rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Ah shoot sorry, I was hunting around to confirm I didn't actually have one already, couldn't remember. Should have responded faster. No worries, thanks for offering Cdn anyway

On Mar 11, 2015, at 7:35 PM, David Banzer <daba...@gmail.com> wrote:

Mark,
I hadn't heard back from you, so I offered the stem to the next person in line. Apologies for my haste, I'm just trying to get parts cleared out asap.
David

On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 9:16 AM, Mark Reimer <markn...@gmail.com> wrote:

Jim Bronson

не прочитано,
11 мар. 2015 г., 21:18:4811.03.2015
– rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
btw Spa Cycles in the UK said that the Stonglight 80 would take 118 ISO.  I emailed them.  They also said they don't charge VAT for US orders.

From what I read earlier in the thread, apparently 113 JIS would work as well.

David Banzer

не прочитано,
15 мар. 2015 г., 11:15:1715.03.2015
– rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Price drops on remaining items.

Nitto ZAO Decaleur - mounts to a Nitto Pearl, Tech Deluxe, or Tallux stem, mounted once but never used, model ZL-50P - $80
Stronglight 80 Crankset - bought NOS, 86 bcd, 45/30 chainrings, I'll put in a NOS 45t ring, 30t has light wear, crank arms are very clean, 170mm - $55
SR Apex Crankset - 86 bcd, 45/32 chainrings, some wear to chainrings but lots of life left, 170mm - $45

On Monday, March 9, 2015 at 7:50:20 PM UTC-5, David Banzer wrote:

Bill Lindsay

не прочитано,
16 мар. 2015 г., 16:31:1716.03.2015
– rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
....and I did it.

172.5mm Campy Chorus square taper crankset with 54/42 rings $40 on ebay
Triplizer 39 and 25 rings from David $22.50
42T campy ring becomes chainguard.  54T ring goes back out on ebay.

So I'll have a Campagnolo Chorus chainguard/39/25 crankset for a Clem build.

Bump for David's bigcartel store.  Remember your discount code "WILLOW'

Ответить всем
Отправить сообщение автору
Переслать
0 новых сообщений