WTB or Trade: Nitto Mini Front Rack 32F

ยอดดู 50 ครั้ง
ข้ามไปที่ข้อความที่ยังไม่อ่านรายการแรก

john

ยังไม่อ่าน,
7 ก.ค. 2556 10:51:537/7/56
ถึง rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Hey All: I'm going back to my original Cantilever Fork (long story) and need a Mini front rack. I'd trade a Marks rack for a Mini or purchase someone's Mini.

Thanks.

John

James Warren

ยังไม่อ่าน,
7 ก.ค. 2556 12:51:307/7/56
ถึง rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Can't you still mount a Mark's rack on the fork that uses cantis? You need a bolt of some kind to go through the hole in the crown so it can hold the mounting bracket of the Mark's rack.

Rivendell used to sell these bolts that fit nicely in crown holes and when installed, a couple inches of bolt would stick out pointing forward from the fork. Grant called these paralysis preventers, because if the main brake cable in front ever failed, the PP would prevent the straddle cable from coming down and abruptly stopping the front wheel at high speed. The company that made it was Selcof.

Sent from my iPhone

justin...@gmail.com

ยังไม่อ่าน,
7 ก.ค. 2556 18:28:187/7/56
ถึง rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
I'll buy that Mark's if you are looking for relocation.

-Justin
Justin...@gmail.com

John Bokman

ยังไม่อ่าน,
7 ก.ค. 2556 23:22:007/7/56
ถึง rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Justin:

Sure, I'll gladly sell the mark's rack. You should know the struts are cut to fit a 60" frame. Any larger and they may not fit. Just let me know what the rack is worth to you.

Thanks, John.
> --
ตอบทุกคน
ตอบกลับผู้สร้าง