Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

DS

no leída,
5 ago 2015, 11:00:125/8/15
a RBW Owners Bunch
In addition to my upcoming Maryland trip thread, I just realized I'll also be in Portland for work on Monday (8/10) through the following day. Pending some meetings I'm waiting to hear back on, I may actually be free Monday afternoon/evening.

Thinking of renting a bike downtown (I'll be at the ace hotel, there seems to be a number of bike rental places nearby). Any recommended 20-30 mile routes leaving from downtown?

Lynne Fitz

no leída,
5 ago 2015, 13:15:575/8/15
a RBW Owners Bunch
Assuming Portland OREGON, you could ride out and back on the Springwater Corridor Trail to Boring and back. Coincidentally, you'd go right by Rivelo.

David Stein

no leída,
5 ago 2015, 13:23:245/8/15
a rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Yes, sorry, I forget about ole Portland, Maine. I will be in OR. Thanks! I did see some of that trail by car when I was there last month (visiting Rivelo!)

On Wed, Aug 5, 2015 at 10:15 AM, Lynne Fitz <fitz...@comcast.net> wrote:
Assuming Portland OREGON, you could ride out and back on the Springwater Corridor Trail to Boring and back.  Coincidentally, you'd go right by Rivelo.

Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos