Pticha cards for Yomim Noraim

Matthew Lipman

Sep 13, 2016, 1:12:46 AM9/13/16
to PartnershipMinyanim

Hi all,

We are looking to make small laminated cards for the gabaim to distribute on the Yomim Noraim to let people know when they should open the aron during tephila (primarily during repetitions.) Does anyone either have a ready made list of all the parts when we open the aron or even better a sheet with these small cards on that we can edit and print out (extra credit if they are in Hebrew :)?

Thanks so much,

Matthew

Alexandra Benjamin

Sep 13, 2016, 1:26:15 AM9/13/16
to Matthew Lipman, PartnershipMinyanim
Attached. You may want to double check the Yom Kippur one as I kind of recall there was a mistake last year but I don't remember what it was or if I corrected it and i haven't gone over it myself yet.

--
This group was created by JOFA, the Jewish Orthodox Feminist Alliance, www.jofa.org. The purpose of the group is to provide a location for connection, networking, and sharing of ideas/challenges/vision for people who are involved in partnership minyanim around the world.

JOFA welcomes your comments and feedback. To learn more, or to speak to someone about more ways that JOFA can help support the work of partnership minyanim, please contact JOFA's office at jo...@jofa.org.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PartnershipMinyanim" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/partnershipminyanim.

Alexandra Benjamin
(from Israel) 052 889 7369
(from the US/Canada) 720 445 8505
(from the UK) 020 3769 2953
(from other locations) ++ 972 52 889 7369

פתיחות ארון הקודש בתפילות יום הכיפורים.doc
פתיחות ארון הקודש בתפילות ראש השנה (1).doc

Daniel Geretz

Sep 13, 2016, 11:57:01 PM9/13/16
to partnersh...@googlegroups.com, matthe...@hotmail.com

As promised, here are my mailmerge documents from last year.

Keep in mind:

1. Excel spreadsheet has two tabs, one for RH and one for YK.

2. You need to be familiar with Word mailmerge to do this.

3. The page numbers are for Birnbaum machzorim - the individual volumes for RH and YK, not the combined volume

4. I am not sure what Google Groups does with attachments, so if they are stripped and other readers want these documents, please email me off-list and I will send them to you.

5. Cross-reference sheets for how *we* do things are available for the asking (page numbers in various machzorim)

6. We are a partnership minyan, so some of the honors may not make sense in another context. (Also, both men and women are eligible for most petichot on the Yamim Noraim.)

--
This group was created by JOFA, the Jewish Orthodox Feminist Alliance, www.jofa.org. The purpose of the group is to provide a location for connection, networking, and sharing of ideas/challenges/vision for people who are involved in partnership minyanim around the world.

JOFA welcomes your comments and feedback. To learn more, or to speak to someone about more ways that JOFA can help support the work of partnership minyanim, please contact JOFA's office at jo...@jofa.org.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PartnershipMinyanim" group.
HH 2015 Ark.xlsx
Merge Ark.docx

Colin Berkley

Sep 14, 2016, 6:54:03 AM9/14/16
to PartnershipMinyanim
Attached is the Word document that we printed out double sided and had laminated into cards for Rosh Pina (in Washington, DC) for Yom Kippur (last year was the first year we did it, and we are meeting for YK again this year). Pro tip - number the cards to keep organised!

On 13 September 2016 at 08:12, Matthew Lipman <matthe...@hotmail.com> wrote:

[...]

Rosh Pina YK Gabbai Cards vFinal.docx