Update on GIW/FIC/Peak Potentials Litigation and Next Steps

Vishal Sharma

Apr 13, 2010, 11:03:55 PM4/13/10
to mohawkre...@googlegroups.com, Perry Narancic, Brenda Morrison, larry arnett, Jim Werner, John Shepard, have...@gmail.com, Carol Vanderheiden, Alexander Umanets, North Bay, Denise Willis, sabrina robertson, Pam Zeller, rojori...@gmail.com, Leanne Widdess, Paola Breda, Po Ho, Rakhi Sharma, CONSTANCE A KORMANIK, Ruby Shimomura, DANIELLE WITTON, darre...@gmail.com, Steven Weiss, Wendy Kwong, Yu, Judy, Anand, Nella Shapiro, Peter Xavier, Chris Warken, timoth...@yahoo.com, Mom & Dad, Mira van Zwaaij, pza...@singnet.com.sg, Botos, Tim, George Kirkwood
Hello Everyone,

A few updates of the utmost importance are now available to share with you:

i) The class-action suit against FIC/GIW/Mike Lathigee/Brad Hess/Harv Eker et al, has been filed.

The official details are available here:

and a copy of the filed case and exhibits is attached for your benefit.

ii) Here are some specific suggestions for everyone interested in participating in this action and with
an active interest in helping themselves:

1) Please do inform as many people as you can about this action, and request them to continue to follow all available
means to bring this to the notice of the relevant authorities. (Commissions in their provinces/states, the Attorney's Generals
or equivalent, Real-Estate Commissioners, etc. etc. and other officials.)

This is one immediate action that everyone can (and should) do, since it shines light on the situation, and enables authorities to take action,
as they hear from a large body politic. (Please see below for specifc action with respect to the US SEC.)

2) Based on information from the British Columbia Securities Commission (which is conducting its own investigation into the operations
of FIC), it is strongly suggested that each affected individual investor file a complaint with the United States Securities & Exchange
Commission, which has a simple on-line form that can be filled in about 20 minutes or less, and does the important job of informing
the SEC of the vast range of people, countries, regions etc. affected by this situation.

The process to follow is:
-- Go to the US SEC  web site at http://www.sec.gov,
-- Look for the "File a Tip or Complaint" link in the top middle of the main page
-- On clicking this link, to arrive at the page for SEC Center for Complaints and Enforcement Tips
-- Click on "Online Forms" and on the next page select "Fraudulent or unregistered offer or sale of securities" to file
your complaint.
This will take you to an on-line complaint form, that you can fill-in with your specific details. The list of people you
can complain against can be a subset or superset (depending on your specific situation) of the defendants in the
suit above.

Thank you.

-Vishal

Vishal Sharma, Ph.D.
Phone: +1 650 641-0082 Fax: +1 650 641-0086 Cell: +1 408 394-6321
Email: v.sh...@ieee.org. http://www.metanoia-inc.com
Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/in/vishalsharma

FIC et al_Complaint_and_Exhibits_20100319.zip

Brad Hess

Apr 14, 2010, 11:18:40 AM4/14/10
to mohawkre...@googlegroups.com, Perry Narancic, Brenda Morrison, larry arnett, Jim Werner, John Shepard, have...@gmail.com, Carol Vanderheiden, Alexander Umanets, North Bay, Denise Willis, sabrina robertson, Pam Zeller, rojori...@gmail.com, Leanne Widdess, Paola Breda, Po Ho, Rakhi Sharma, CONSTANCE A KORMANIK, Ruby Shimomura, DANIELLE WITTON, darre...@gmail.com, Steven Weiss, Wendy Kwong, Yu, Judy, Anand, Nella Shapiro, Peter Xavier, Chris Warken, timoth...@yahoo.com, Mom & Dad, Mira van Zwaaij, pza...@singnet.com.sg, Botos, Tim, George Kirkwood, Jared Richards, tyrell, Todd Eaton

This is Brad Hess one of the owners of Go Invest Wisely. I find it very interesting that the original email comes from Mr. Sharma (who claims he is doing a “Public Service”) who has received everything he purchased. I am more than willing to forward, to anyone who asks, a copy of the purchase contract followed by the two recorded deeds proving the completion of the purchase to Mr. Sharma. I am the first to admit the deeding of these two properties took much longer than it was planned; that being said it has been completed. Thus I find it very ironic that once Mr. Sharma has been fulfilled he now asks all other clients to take actions that will without question force Go Invest Wisely into a quick bankruptcy which would make it impossible for any of the remaining client to receive what they purchased.

Let me make something very clear, Go Invest Wisely is working under a very delicate process of being able to keep the lights on and continue to function in order to complete the purchase process for ALL clients. GIW is also engaged in the process of liquidating the properties that where purchased in 2008 that do NOT meet the criteria to be deeded to Clients in order to free up cash to deed the properties that that where purchased in 2008 that DO meet the criteria. Because these properties where purchased “sight unseen” (as it was explained during the sales process) many of them ended up being a lower quality than anticipated. In addition many of the deeds where not recorded into GIW’s name from the selling bank for up to, and beyond, a year and a half making it impossible for the management company to take the needed actions to secure, market, and get cash flowing as quickly as they where originally expected.

For these and several other reasons the properties that are being liquidated are being liquidated at a much lower price then they where purchased. Therefore the funds needed to purchase new properties or issue refunds are less then the original funds paid. This has required the owners of GIW to take profits from other companies and dump back into GIW to have the capital needed to purchase the replacement properties. The owners will continue to do this as long as the funds are being used for refunds, purchasing replacement properties, and deeding. If the funds are simply going to law firms to fight legal battles then this process will stop and GIW will simply file for protective bankruptcy. GIW has requested multiple times that the other entities and parties involved in the original sales process help with this effort, to no avail therefore the owners of GIW are still to date the only ones here helping you the clients get what you paid for.

To date GIW has had to deal with two lawsuits, 1) filed recently by the FIC Foreclosure Fund which is mentioned in the email below; and 2) from the Client sending the original email. Again I find it interesting that the same client that has been fulfilled is the one with the greatest effort to stop all future activities.

The ONLY way I see this working out for the benefit of all is: Allow Go Invest Wisely to complete the purchase process by either refunding the purchase funds, or deeding properties that meet the criteria to ALL clients. The process is being done and the process of fulfillment is speeding up, with the increased sales of liquidation properties and the increased success of the other companies of the GIW owners the ability to deed and refund has greatly increased in the past several months. Once everyone has been taken care of then anyone who wishes can take any and all actions they want and contact any and all agencies desired.  But doing so now will only result in a quick and speedy bankruptcy of the one and only company still here helping you the Client.

Thank you for your time and I apologize that this email was so long.

Brad Hess

PS

An update video with specific numbers in regards to what was completed in the first quarter of 2010 was recorded yesterday and will be posted on www.profinancialshop.com with in the week for all to see.

Rachel Meiling Wong

Apr 14, 2010, 11:43:50 AM4/14/10
to mohawkre...@googlegroups.com, Perry Narancic, Brenda Morrison, larry arnett, Jim Werner, John Shepard, have...@gmail.com, Carol Vanderheiden, Alexander Umanets, North Bay, Denise Willis, sabrina robertson, Pam Zeller, rojori...@gmail.com, Leanne Widdess, Paola Breda, Po Ho, Rakhi Sharma, CONSTANCE A KORMANIK, Ruby Shimomura, DANIELLE WITTON, darre...@gmail.com, Steven Weiss, Wendy Kwong, Yu, Judy, Anand, Nella Shapiro, Peter Xavier, Chris Warken, timoth...@yahoo.com, Mom & Dad, Mira van Zwaaij, pza...@singnet.com.sg, Botos, Tim, George Kirkwood, Jared Richards, tyrell, Todd Eaton
Brad,

I have requested multiple times for a refund and been denied by your
staff again and again. All I received is a number on your master
purchase / client list. How can I get a refund at all?

Rach

br...@goinvestwisely.com

Apr 14, 2010, 11:53:35 AM4/14/10
to mohawkre...@googlegroups.com, Perry Narancic, Brenda Morrison, larry arnett, Jim Werner, John Shepard, have...@gmail.com, Carol Vanderheiden, Alexander Umanets, North Bay, Denise Willis, sabrina robertson, Pam Zeller, rojori...@gmail.com, Leanne Widdess, Paola Breda, Po Ho, Rakhi Sharma, CONSTANCE A KORMANIK, Ruby Shimomura, DANIELLE WITTON, darre...@gmail.com, Steven Weiss, Wendy Kwong, Yu, Judy, Anand, Nella Shapiro, Peter Xavier, Chris Warken, timoth...@yahoo.com, Mom & Dad, Mira van Zwaaij, pza...@singnet.com.sg
You will get the refund. The only fair way is to abide by the list. The refund request was not denied, it has been approved; its just not able to happen until you are the next on the list.
Like I said in the prior email the actual numbers will be posted by end of the week.
Thanks
Brad

Brad Hess

Apr 14, 2010, 4:36:33 PM4/14/10
to mohawkre...@googlegroups.com, Perry Narancic, Brenda Morrison, larry arnett, Jim Werner, John Shepard, have...@gmail.com, Carol Vanderheiden, Alexander Umanets, North Bay, Denise Willis, sabrina robertson, Pam Zeller, rojori...@gmail.com, Leanne Widdess, Paola Breda, Po Ho, Rakhi Sharma, CONSTANCE A KORMANIK, Ruby Shimomura, DANIELLE WITTON, darre...@gmail.com, Steven Weiss, Wendy Kwong, Yu, Judy, Anand, Nella Shapiro, Peter Xavier, Chris Warken, timoth...@yahoo.com, Mom & Dad, Mira van Zwaaij, pza...@singnet.com.sg, Botos, Tim, George Kirkwood, Jared Richards, tyrell, Todd Eaton

This is Brad Hess once again. Sorry for so many emails today.

As a point of clarification:

Brad Hess and Tyrell Gray are the two owners of Go Invest Wisely and we are personally taking profits from all other aspects of our life and plugging back into Go Invest Wisely in order to fill the gap between what GIW has the ability to financially do and what needs to be done. There is a large gap, and the only reason we are doing this is we do not want to damage our reputation any more than it has been by this process. If we see light at the end of the tunnel we will continue to do this, its when we hear things like what Mr. Sharma posted that we reconsider our position. We have always said we are here for the long haul and we still are. I don’t see any of the other parties that made money on these transactions here helping us/you…

This work is our life, we are in it every day, and we eat it and breathe it. Every business decision we make is based around how we can create enough income to get this process taken care of faster.

I thank all of you that have emailed me personally since the post and given me your support. Please stay tuned for the update that will be posted on www.profinancialshop.com later this week.

Thanks

Brad Hess

Vishal Sharma

Apr 15, 2010, 9:29:48 AM4/15/10
to mohawkre...@googlegroups.com, Perry Narancic, Brenda Morrison, larry arnett, Jim Werner, John Shepard, have...@gmail.com, Carol Vanderheiden, Alexander Umanets, North Bay, Denise Willis, sabrina robertson, Pam Zeller, rojori...@gmail.com, Leanne Widdess, Paola Breda, Po Ho, Rakhi Sharma, CONSTANCE A KORMANIK, Ruby Shimomura, DANIELLE WITTON, darre...@gmail.com, Steven Weiss, Wendy Kwong, Yu, Judy, Anand, Nella Shapiro, Peter Xavier, Chris Warken, timoth...@yahoo.com, Mom & Dad, Mira van Zwaaij, pza...@singnet.com.sg, Botos, Tim, George Kirkwood, Jared Richards, tyrell, Todd Eaton
Brad,

Thanks for your note.  I will not needlessly engage in a fool's endeavor communicating with you (we've already done a ton of that
a year ago, as have countless others -- as the archives of this Google group amply demonstrate to anyone who cares to go through
them), but one statement in your note was so utterly hilarious I had to send in just this one response.

> I am more than willing to forward, to anyone who asks, a copy of the purchase contract followed by the two recorded deeds proving the
> completion of the purchase to Mr. Sharma.

Perhaps the first person you can start by enlightening is me, on my supposed properties, since I don't have any properties with paperwork, deeds, owners, or cash-flow, since September 2008, when GIW/Pro first informed me that 2 properties had been "assigned" to me!
Nor do I have the refund I asked for well over a year ago, when GIW/Pro clearly violated the terms of the original purchase
contract.

Although the matter is now moot, your claim above (and the numerous emails I have received from incredulous investors)
begs me to request the following of you:

Can you please provide, on this public forum, the following:

i) Documented proof of any deed recorded in my name, with proof that it has been delivered to me  (proof of delivery, return receipt etc.).

ii) And/or a copy of any paperwork whatsoever (excluding the purchase contract of course, since obviously you have
a copy of that, otherwise we wouldn't be here) for any property that I have signed.

iii) Proof that these ghost properties, supposedly assigned to me, have any occupants, and are cash-flowing.

iv) Proof that GIW/Pro has actually forwarded any cash collections to me, and that I have actually deposited any such
funds into any of my accounts.

And, please spare the intelligence of the good folks on this list from the utterly meaningless drivel, and the same nonsense that
has been spouted by every one of the players promoting this "investment", since time immemorial ...

-Vishal

Apr 15, 2010, 10:34:53 AM4/15/10
to mohawkre...@googlegroups.com, GIW, Perry Narancic, Brenda Morrison, larry arnett, Jim Werner, John Shepard, have...@gmail.com, Carol Vanderheiden, Alexander Umanets, North Bay, Denise Willis, sabrina robertson, Pam Zeller, rojori...@gmail.com, Leanne Widdess, Paola Breda, Po Ho, Rakhi Sharma, CONSTANCE A KORMANIK, Ruby Shimomura, DANIELLE WITTON, darre...@gmail.com, Steven Weiss, Wendy Kwong, Yu, Judy, Anand, Nella Shapiro, Peter Xavier, Chris Warken, timoth...@yahoo.com, Mom & Dad, Mira van Zwaaij, pza...@singnet.com.sg, Botos, Tim, George Kirkwood, Jared Richards, tyrell, Todd Eaton
Really Bred, show us the proof! Up to now it were just pure words.

And quick note regarding your bankruptcy
threat:
I personally, as probably 99% of all other investors, who paid you 2 years ago,
didn't see yet my houses with cash flow or the refund and now have a minimal hope
that is ever be ended successfully.

After the direct scam from Mohawk and all this empty promises from GIW/Pro,
it looks like I already lost my money. What else will I loose if you go bankrupt???
The hope?

What will you loose if you go bankrupt?...
- The GIW/Pro business
- The new business - DBO (http://dbohomes.com and http://www.junkhouseriches.com)
- Your credit
- Your reputation

Something else?...

You see, in my opinion, you will loose much more then me and other investors if you go bankrupt.
Money we can
make up, but your credit and reputation, and an ability to run another similar business
is very very hard to make up. These is probably the real reason
why you still promise refunds and did
not go bankrupt yet, don't it?

Thanks,
Alexander Umanets

P.S. I have a question. How you can advertise and offer houses with cash flow to new investors if you didn't
fulfill your financial obligations to your existing investors?

Below is the offer from DBO website (http://www.dbohomes.com/information.aspx):

About our company:

Simply, we buy and sell investment quality real estate. Because of our status as a successful real estate entity, we have several sources from which we buy real estate at extreme discounts and re-sell that inventory to you for investment purposes.

This investment properties come in three different categories:

Single Purchases

These properties vary in price and condition, and are sold "As is, Where is." Investors take responsability for managment and construction.

As we have an extensive inventory, single purchase investments are always available.

Prices between $10,000 and $19,000 US.

Property with Rehab and Managment

These properties are perfectly suited for investors who don't want any headaches. The Rehab and Managment programs includes both construction on-site if needed, and property managment after the sale.

We are comfortable recommending several property managment companies who have stood well the test of time to insure that your investment is well cared for.

This product is $22,000 US.

Cash-flowing, Occupied, and Managed Properties

Homes in this category are currently occupied, with a cash-flow of between $450 and $600 US per month -- and have been occupied for at least 3 months. These homes are in stable neighboorhoods, and have values of $45,000 and higher.

Remember, because these homes are already occupied, there will be no wait time until you begin getting a return on your investment.

Prices between $27,000 and $32,000 US
Other Fees

For the following services, monthly Property Managment fees apply:

    * Collecting Rent from Occupant
    * Regular Property Check-Ups

Additionaly, the buyer assumes all closing costs related to the sale.
All homes are sold with a Free and Clear Special Warranty Deed

br...@goinvestwisely.com

Apr 15, 2010, 10:43:55 AM4/15/10
to mohawkre...@googlegroups.com, Perry Narancic, Brenda Morrison, larry arnett, Jim Werner, John Shepard, have...@gmail.com, Carol Vanderheiden, Alexander Umanets, North Bay, Denise Willis, sabrina robertson, Pam Zeller, rojori...@gmail.com, Leanne Widdess, Paola Breda, Po Ho, Rakhi Sharma, CONSTANCE A KORMANIK, Ruby Shimomura, DANIELLE WITTON, darre...@gmail.com, Steven Weiss, Wendy Kwong, Yu, Judy, Anand, Nella Shapiro, Peter Xavier, Chris Warken, timoth...@yahoo.com, Mom & Dad, Mira van Zwaaij, pza...@singnet.com.sg
It will all be posted on this form Monday. Please allow me today and tomorrow to gather it all in electronic form.
Thank you for this opportunity. I finally will have the opportunity to prove something. I am taking this request as your permission to make all of these items public.
Again thank you for this opportunity.
Until Monday.

Thanks
Brad

From: "Vishal Sharma" <v.sh...@ieee.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 06:29:48 -0700
Cc: 'Perry Narancic'<pnar...@nk-pc.com>; 'Brenda Morrison'<brenda_m...@yahoo.ca>; 'larry arnett'<lar...@rogers.com>; 'Jim Werner'<jim...@msn.com>; 'John Shepard'<bp...@hotmail.com>; <have...@gmail.com>; 'Carol Vanderheiden'<vander...@yahoo.com>; 'Alexander Umanets'<auma...@gmail.com>; 'North Bay'<vola...@rogers.com>; 'Denise Willis'<dwil...@gmail.com>; 'sabrina robertson'<sr.rob...@shaw.ca>; 'Pam Zeller'<jem_...@yahoo.com>; <rojori...@gmail.com>; 'Leanne Widdess'<leann...@hotmail.com>; 'Paola Breda'<ad...@canadianfinancialfreedom.com>; 'Po Ho'<hop...@gmail.com>; 'Rakhi Sharma'<shar...@yahoo.com>; 'CONSTANCE A KORMANIK'<cr_vi...@sbcglobal.net>; 'Ruby Shimomura'<rshim...@yahoo.com>; 'DANIELLE WITTON'<daniell...@shaw.ca>; <darre...@gmail.com>; 'Steven Weiss'<steve...@verizon.net>; 'Wendy Kwong'<wend...@sbcglobal.net>; 'Yu, Judy'<Jud...@calgary.ca>; 'Anand'<ana...@yahoo.com>; 'Nella Shapiro'<nellabu...@gmail.com>; 'Peter Xavier'<dezig...@rogers.com>; 'Chris Warken'<cwa...@hotmail.com>; <timoth...@yahoo.com>; 'Mom & Dad'<vanz...@gmail.com>; 'Mira van Zwaaij'<mirab...@gmail.com>; <pza...@singnet.com.sg>; 'Botos, Tim'<tim....@cantonrep.com>; 'George Kirkwood'<georgek...@gmail.com>; 'Jared Richards'<jric...@btjd.com>; 'tyrell'<tyr...@goinvestwisely.com>; 'Todd Eaton'<tea...@goinvestwisely.com>

br...@goinvestwisely.com

Apr 15, 2010, 11:04:47 AM4/15/10
to Paola from CFF, mohawkre...@googlegroups.com, Perry Narancic, Brenda Morrison, larry arnett, Jim Werner, John Shepard, have...@gmail.com, Carol Vanderheiden, Alexander Umanets, North Bay, Denise Willis, sabrina robertson, Pam Zeller, rojori...@gmail.com, Leanne Widdess, Po Ho, Rakhi Sharma, CONSTANCE A KORMANIK, Ruby Shimomura, DANIELLE WITTON, darre...@gmail.com, Steven Weiss, Wendy Kwong, Judy''Yu, Anand, Nella Shapiro, Peter Xavier, Chris Warken, timoth...@yahoo.com, Mom & Dad, Mira van Zwaaij, pza...@singnet.com.sg
I am sorry I have created such distrust. I assure all of you that is not the case. Please allow me this opportunity.
Thank you

Brad

From: Paola from CFF <ad...@canadianfinancialfreedom.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 07:59:12 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: 'Perry Narancic'<pnar...@nk-pc.com>; 'Brenda Morrison'<brenda_m...@yahoo.ca>; 'larry arnett'<lar...@rogers.com>; 'Jim Werner'<jim...@msn.com>; 'John Shepard'<bp...@hotmail.com>; <have...@gmail.com>; 'Carol Vanderheiden'<vander...@yahoo.com>; 'Alexander Umanets'<auma...@gmail.com>; 'North Bay'<vola...@rogers.com>; 'Denise Willis'<dwil...@gmail.com>; 'sabrina robertson'<sr.rob...@shaw.ca>; 'Pam Zeller'<jem_...@yahoo.com>; <rojori...@gmail.com>; 'Leanne Widdess'<leann...@hotmail.com>; 'Po Ho'<hop...@gmail.com>; 'Rakhi Sharma'<shar...@yahoo.com>; 'CONSTANCE A KORMANIK'<cr_vi...@sbcglobal.net>; 'Ruby Shimomura'<rshim...@yahoo.com>; 'DANIELLE WITTON'<daniell...@shaw.ca>; <darre...@gmail.com>; 'Steven Weiss'<steve...@verizon.net>; 'Wendy Kwong'<wend...@sbcglobal.net>; Judy''Yu<Jud...@calgary.ca>; 'Anand'<ana...@yahoo.com>; 'Nella Shapiro'<nellabu...@gmail.com>; 'Peter Xavier'<dezig...@rogers.com>; 'Chris Warken'<cwa...@hotmail.com>; <timoth...@yahoo.com>; 'Mom & Dad'<vanz...@gmail.com>; 'Mira van Zwaaij'<mirab...@gmail.com>; <pza...@singnet.com.sg>

I think he may be stalling so that some type of deadline passes.    Formal complaints to the security commissions, fraud squads and attorney generals etc. should be completed today or Friday.

That way, if he is pulling another fast one, he's been blocked effectively.    If he ever does sends any money back, the complaints can always be withdrawn.

Brad Hess

PS

Hello Everyone,

http://dockets.justia.com/docket/court-candce/case_no-5:2010cv01172/case_id-225508/

your complaint.

suit above.

Thank you.

-Vishal

Vishal Sharma, Ph.D.
Phone:  +1 650 641-0082  +1 650 641-0082 Fax: +1 650 641-0086 Cell:  +1 408 394-6321  +1 408 394-6321

Email: v.sh...@ieee.org. http://www.metanoia-inc.com
Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/in/vishalsharma

John Shepard

Apr 15, 2010, 12:07:35 PM4/15/10
to mohawkre...@googlegroups.com, Paola from CFF, Perry Narancic, Brenda Morrison, larry arnett, Jim Werner, have...@gmail.com, Carol Vanderheiden, Alexander Umanets, North Bay, Denise Willis, sabrina robertson, Pam Zeller, rojori...@gmail.com, Leanne Widdess, Po Ho, Rakhi Sharma, CONSTANCE A KORMANIK, Ruby Shimomura, DANIELLE WITTON, darre...@gmail.com, Steven Weiss, Wendy Kwong, Judy''Yu, Anand, Nella Shapiro, Peter Xavier, Chris Warken, timoth...@yahoo.com, Mom & Dad, Mira van Zwaaij, pza...@singnet.com.sg

Where is Tyrell Gray in all this? Somewhere warm sipping margaritas? We put $110,000 USD in his trust, have had ZERO results, sent him numerous emails, made several attempts to contact him, but have not heard a peep from him. Is this the way to build a reputation?

John Shepard

Apr 15, 2010, 12:35:07 PM4/15/10
to mohawkre...@googlegroups.com, Paola from CFF, Perry Narancic, Brenda Morrison, larry arnett, Jim Werner, have...@gmail.com, Carol Vanderheiden, Alexander Umanets, North Bay, Denise Willis, sabrina robertson, Pam Zeller, rojori...@gmail.com, Leanne Widdess, Po Ho, Rakhi Sharma, CONSTANCE A KORMANIK, Ruby Shimomura, DANIELLE WITTON, darre...@gmail.com, Steven Weiss, Wendy Kwong, Judy''Yu, Anand, Nella Shapiro, Peter Xavier, Chris Warken, timoth...@yahoo.com, Mom & Dad, Mira van Zwaaij, pza...@singnet.com.sg

Brad,

The master list is a good idea. Have you considered making the basic information in this list public? You are making progress, right? Well, it would go a long way towards earning your customer’s trust again, to see progress reflected in the list on a weekly basis and be able to verify it. I would certainly not object to having my basic contact and property info published on a site secured with a password that is shared with all the other customers. It is when I ask for a simple update and get no answer that you earn distrust.

I personally met Tyrell Gray here in Seattle back in June 2008 and we shook hands on this deal. How can he totally ignore me now? I don’t know of a better way to earn trust than by communicating.

John Shepard

Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2010 8:05 AM

Brad Hess

Apr 15, 2010, 7:34:59 PM4/15/10
to mohawkre...@googlegroups.com, Paola from CFF, Perry Narancic, Brenda Morrison, larry arnett, Jim Werner, have...@gmail.com, Carol Vanderheiden, Alexander Umanets, North Bay, Denise Willis, sabrina robertson, Pam Zeller, rojori...@gmail.com, Leanne Widdess, Po Ho, Rakhi Sharma, CONSTANCE A KORMANIK, Ruby Shimomura, DANIELLE WITTON, darre...@gmail.com, Steven Weiss, Wendy Kwong, Judy''Yu, Anand, Nella Shapiro, Peter Xavier, Chris Warken, timoth...@yahoo.com, Mom & Dad, Mira van Zwaaij, pza...@singnet.com.sg

The numbers update was done by a video update by me this week and should be posted by next week.

We will discuss our ability to implement your suggestions. Thank you

Brad Hess

Apr 19, 2010, 5:59:18 PM4/19/10
to mohawkre...@googlegroups.com, Perry Narancic, Brenda Morrison, larry arnett, Jim Werner, John Shepard, have...@gmail.com, Carol Vanderheiden, Alexander Umanets, North Bay, Denise Willis, sabrina robertson, Pam Zeller, rojori...@gmail.com, Leanne Widdess, Paola Breda, Po Ho, Rakhi Sharma, CONSTANCE A KORMANIK, Ruby Shimomura, DANIELLE WITTON, darre...@gmail.com, Steven Weiss, Wendy Kwong, Yu, Judy, Anand, Nella Shapiro, Peter Xavier, Chris Warken, timoth...@yahoo.com, Mom & Dad, Mira van Zwaaij, pza...@singnet.com.sg, Botos, Tim, George Kirkwood, Jared Richards, tyrell, Todd Eaton

Thank you for the opportunity to show what we have done for Mr. Sharma. Granted hundreds of other clients have had a better experience, receiving cash flow and a property much sooner. As well I am aware of the task ahead of us to complete the process with everyone else that has not and is waiting the completion.  We hope all of you give us the opportunity to complete the process with you as well.

Attached you will find the purchase contract for Mr. Sharma. A few points to keep in mind with this purchase contract:

  • Client confirms that Client understands that purchasing real estate comes with inherent risks
  • Client understands that HAWK offers no guaranteed returns of investments
  • Client understands that said property will be in a distressed condition and may have signs of neglect and damage to the property

You will also find the deeds that show the properties deeded into MR. Sharma’s name.

The contact info and name of the county recorder are below:

1) Antrim County Recorder of Deeds

      Patty Niepoth

      P.O. Box 376

      203 E. Cayuga

      Bellaire, MI 49615

      Phone: 231 533 6683

      registe...@antrimcounty.org

2) Genesee County Recorder of Deeds

      Rosalyn Bogardus

      1101 Beach Street

      Flint MI  48502

      Phone: (810) 257-3060

      Fax  (810) 768-7965

      rod...@co.genesee.mi.us

Please feel free to contact the recorders office to verify this information.

Please allow me insert a point of clarification here. The date shows the property was recorded into Mr. Sharma’s name today. As many of you may know getting a deed recorded in many counties in Midwestern states can take up to 6 weeks. This point has been a very big issue with our processes over the past few years. The process to get Mr. Sharma’s property deeded to him was started several months ago.  Last week when I made the statement I assumed that the deed had been recorded in his name many weeks earlier. To my surprise when I went looking for a copy of the deed for this email I did not find it; I then requested it from the deed department and they forwarded it to me. Fortunately for me, and the point of this email, it had been recorded just this morning; it would have been a bit awkward if not.

These properties however have been “assigned” to Mr. Sharma for some time. This entire time they have been managed by Pro Financial Services; each of them had a field service report completed by Pro over a year ago, they where also marketed to the public through many media avenues. Both of them at one point had a land contract placed on it by a local Occupant. Pro has struggled in collecting the rent/land contract payment from the occupants on each of these homes. Therefore in an effort to give the best management service available the management of these two properties has been moved to:

DeHaven Real Estate Company &

Property Management Corporation

125 E. Kalamazoo Street

Lansing, Michigan   48933

Office: 517-372-4300

Fax:    517-372-2905

This management company has committed to do all Mr. Sharma would like. They are aware of the market and can do a much better job of managing the property then Pro could or did.

I hope this was found to be satisfactory as proof to what I said last week; however please understand I am not making this statement as a position of boasting or bragging. I am very disappointed in this process and how difficult it has been for me and my company to perform.

A property was purchased for every single person who completed a purchase agreement (plus a large number of surplus properties). We employed the management company to do just as we said the day of the sell.  Things just did not work/function as was planned, or as they had in the past.  The list of road blocks is a mile long and I am sure includes many mistakes on my part.

However, this is a far cry from stealing your money or taking your money and sipping drinks on a beach. I and my staff have worked themselves to death day in and day out for you. We have done many things to protect each and every investor from harm and liability (to our company’s extreme determent). We will continue to do all we can to help each and every one of you get what you purchased.

All I ask is that you please allow us. I know I am asking a lot of you, please come see us, take a look at what we are doing and I think you will rest easier that we are acting in your best interest during a extremely turbulent time. If I had the ability to write a check and refund your funds, I would this second we are working towards this end.

Thank you and I wish you all the best.

Brad

vishal.pdf
Vishal Sharma.pdf
Back of FIC Contracts.pdf

Daphne Fan

Apr 19, 2010, 9:47:59 PM4/19/10
to mohawkre...@googlegroups.com, Perry Narancic, Brenda Morrison, larry arnett, Jim Werner, John Shepard, have...@gmail.com, Carol Vanderheiden, Alexander Umanets, North Bay, Denise Willis, sabrina robertson, Pam Zeller, rojori...@gmail.com, Leanne Widdess, Paola Breda, Po Ho, Rakhi Sharma, CONSTANCE A KORMANIK, Ruby Shimomura, DANIELLE WITTON, darre...@gmail.com, Steven Weiss, Wendy Kwong, Yu, Judy, Anand, Nella Shapiro, Peter Xavier, Chris Warken, timoth...@yahoo.com, Mom & Dad, Mira van Zwaaij, pza...@singnet.com.sg, Botos, Tim, George Kirkwood, Jared Richards, tyrell, Todd Eaton

Brad,

Thanks for the clarification, and appreciate the time you spent to provide the details.  Can I know how we can check the deed of the property is assigned to us?

I guess I was also one of the lucky ones who received some cash flow for three months before the payment stopped two months ago.  I have checked with David who said that the cheque was already sent but he did not specify the month/s of rental the cheque is covering.

Will you be looking into improving the communication of the property status to customers like us?

Thanks & Best Regards,

Daphne

Brad Hess

Apr 20, 2010, 1:40:07 PM4/20/10
to mohawkre...@googlegroups.com, Perry Narancic, Brenda Morrison, larry arnett, Jim Werner, John Shepard, have...@gmail.com, Carol Vanderheiden, Alexander Umanets, North Bay, Denise Willis, sabrina robertson, Pam Zeller, rojori...@gmail.com, Leanne Widdess, Paola Breda, Po Ho, Rakhi Sharma, CONSTANCE A KORMANIK, Ruby Shimomura, DANIELLE WITTON, darre...@gmail.com, Steven Weiss, Wendy Kwong, Yu, Judy, Anand, Nella Shapiro, Peter Xavier, Chris Warken, timoth...@yahoo.com, Mom & Dad, Mira van Zwaaij, pza...@singnet.com.sg, Botos, Tim, George Kirkwood, Jared Richards, tyrell, Todd Eaton

Yes we have realized in an effort to reduce cost and eliminate over head we have disrespected our customers.

We are sorry for this, we want to communicate the best we can, understand we do not have the ability to hire the desired staff. Therefore we will be adjusting the website to add potentially on a daily basis what is being done to help each of our customers. Items are done on a daily basis and I totally understand your frustration if you could not see this.

Please keep an eye on www.profinancialshop.com

Thank you

Brad

jason

Apr 21, 2010, 2:36:27 AM4/21/10
to MohawkREOSamurais
Wow the contract was signed in 08 and finally the deeds were recorded
this week.

On Apr 20, 10:40 am, "Brad Hess" <b...@goinvestwisely.com> wrote:
> Yes we have realized in an effort to reduce cost and eliminate over head we
> have disrespected our customers.
>
> We are sorry for this, we want to communicate the best we can, understand we
> do not have the ability to hire the desired staff. Therefore we will be
> adjusting the website to add potentially on a daily basis what is being done
> to help each of our customers. Items are done on a daily basis and I totally
> understand your frustration if you could not see this.
>
> Please keep an eye onwww.profinancialshop.com
> <http://www.profinancialshop.com/>
>
> Thank you
>
> Brad
>
>   _____

jason

Apr 21, 2010, 2:44:13 AM4/21/10
to MohawkREOSamurais

jason

Apr 21, 2010, 3:38:02 AM4/21/10
to MohawkREOSamurais

Brenda Morrison

Apr 21, 2010, 2:00:34 PM4/21/10
to mohawkre...@googlegroups.com, Brad Hess, Perry Narancic, larry arnett, Jim Werner, John Shepard, have...@gmail.com, Carol Vanderheiden, Alexander Umanets, North Bay, Denise Willis, sabrina robertson, Pam Zeller, rojori...@gmail.com, Leanne Widdess, Paola Breda, Po Ho, Rakhi Sharma, CONSTANCE A KORMANIK, Ruby Shimomura, DANIELLE WITTON, darre...@gmail.com, Steven Weiss, Wendy Kwong, Judy''Yu, Anand, Nella Shapiro, Peter Xavier, Chris Warken, timoth...@yahoo.com, Mom & Dad, Mira van Zwaaij, pza...@singnet.com.sg, Tim''Botos, George Kirkwood, Jared Richards, tyrell, Todd Eaton
Here again are more empty promises that have not been fulfilled from Brad Hess and GIW's lawyer.

I wrote the following:
"We are not in the least surprised by your response.   It matches all of the responses your client has given to hundreds of investors over the span of the last few years.

The facts remain.   Your client knowingly stole money from hundreds of clients practising only the themes of thievery on unknowing investors.   The fact that they are now attempting to cover their tracks and place Mr. Sharma (one their most active opponents) in a negative light is yet another example of their irresponsibility, fraudulent and unethical practises, and downright theft.

Empty excuses for not reimbursing cash that is rightfully ours is not surprising.   Exactly what we expected.

Feel free to advise your client we never stopped our process, as we had zero expectation that Mr. Hess would meet his obligations and make right of his previous thievery - and we were right."

GIW Lawyer wrote the following:
I writing at this point because I told you I would, but at this point I am writing empty handed.  I spoke with my client and they are still considering their cash flow and need a little longer.  I am sorry I do not have better news for you now, but I at least wanted to get back to you.
Of course we understand you must proceed in your best interests.

Suzanne C

Apr 28, 2010, 6:43:43 PM4/28/10
to MohawkREOSamurais
Brad,

I am taking you up on your statement to refund purchase funds.
I would like a refund. I have asked the staff at Pro months ago, and
was told I could not get one. So at this point- add Suzanne Carlton to
the list. I would think it only fair to put me on the list according
to the date I purchased the property. I purchased a property from an
FIC event in Los Angeles in June 2008. At this point I have no
property, and there is certainly no one managing a property I do not
have. I have asked for a refund months ago. It has been nearly 2
years, my property has been exchanged twice, I just want a refund .

Suzanne Carlton
> the first quarter of 2010 was recorded yesterday and will be posted onwww.profinancialshop.com<http://www.profinancialshop.com/>  with in the
> week for all to see.
>
>   _____

Cheryl Liu

Apr 28, 2010, 7:05:33 PM4/28/10
to mohawkre...@googlegroups.com
Hello Brad,

I phoned Pro Financial and left message and also emailed many times to request my updated information and nobody contact me so far. It's not legal to hold people's money and not providing any information about my investment. I have the same situation as Suzanne. Please add me Xiangrong Liu to the refund list and my family would appreciate if we could get that as soon as possible. Thank you!

Xiangrong Liu

> Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 15:43:43 -0700
> Subject: Re: Update on GIW/FIC/Peak Potentials Litigation and Next Steps
> From: scarl...@gmail.com
> To: mohawkre...@googlegroups.com

Tracy Yee

Apr 28, 2010, 7:58:40 PM4/28/10
to mohawkre...@googlegroups.com, MohawkREOSamurais
Yes brad. Please add me on the refund list too. I am fed up with your company

Sent from my iPhone

Mike Wesny

Apr 28, 2010, 10:14:27 PM4/28/10
to mohawkre...@googlegroups.com
I am also in the same position. Phone calls not returned. Emails with no
response. I was even sent a 1042-s form (foreign persons U.S source income)
for money I did not receive. I emailed and called concerning this situation
and got no response what so ever. I am also requesting a full refund of my
investment(August 2008).I was told by Chris Watkins that I would be getting
a refund on one property in march of 2009. Again no response. I was left
hanging with lots of promises and no action. Please add me to the list for a
full refund.
Mike Wesny
Ontario Canada

jason

May 3, 2010, 2:24:40 AM5/3/10
to MohawkREOSamurais
Do you really think they can refund our money? I spoke with many
investors and they think GIW will file for BK and keep using different
LLC to do business. They are still promoting Junkhouseriches.com. I
gave up on collecting my money back. I just don't want new investors
to lose money.

On Apr 28, 7:14 pm, "Mike Wesny" <mwe...@cogeco.ca> wrote:
> I am also in the same position. Phone calls not returned. Emails with no
> response. I was even sent a 1042-s form (foreign persons U.S source income)
> for money I did not receive. I emailed and called concerning this situation
> and got no response what so ever. I am also requesting a full refund of my
> investment(August 2008).I was told by Chris Watkins that I would be getting
> a refund on one property in march of 2009. Again no response. I was left
> hanging with lots of promises and no action. Please add me to the list for a
> full refund.
> Mike Wesny
> Ontario Canada

Alexander Umanets

May 3, 2010, 12:06:36 PM5/3/10
to Brad Hess, mohawkre...@googlegroups.com
Brad,

I am taking you up on your statement to refund purchase funds.

I would like a full refund.

So at this point add Alexander Umanets to the list (2 properties).
I would think it only fair to put me on the list according
to the date I purchased the property. I purchased a property from an
PIC event in Toronto in 2008. At this point I have no properties, and there
is certainly no one managing properties I do not have.

I have asked for a refund months ago. It has been more then 2 years and I just want a refund .

Thanks,
Alexander Umanets

1 416 233 6467

HostMonster is the Best Choice for your website!
It's Totally Unlimited!
http://budurl.com/hostmonstercom