SCHEDULE AND PLAN [Copenhagen Maker Festival]

keenan pinto

Sep 17, 2016, 5:48:33 PM9/17/16
to biologigaragen_members, biologigaragen, Bue Thastum, Sveta S., Martin Malthe Borch, Szőcs-Puskás Timea, Plux, Stefan Dolezal, guillaume slizewicz, Guillaume Slizewicz, Petra Kaukua, Tue Rønhave Laursen, marco.pr...@outlook.it, agate....@hotmail.com, Ronalds Silins, Michael...@gmail.com, eug...@platformdesigntoolkit.com
Hello Everyone,

Copenhagen Maker is around the corner [24th and 25th September] and we need to get ourselves ready.

On Wednesday 21st September,@ Labitat at 18.30 onward we will be short meeting to plan our time-shifts there and what we will be taking along with us. We will also be preparing some of the materials required for the workshops.

Also, we received the following mail from Copenhagen maker with details of our time at the festival. It has all the details about the venue and arrangement of tables and our timings there.

On Saturday 24th September, @ Copenhagen Maker festival  at 10.00, The festival organizers will help us with transport our stuff to the venue and we setup our projects on the provided tables.
We get food tickets when we setup and all-access entry tickets
@ 20.00 Theres a party for everyone involved at the venue after the guests leave, so we get to relax and hang out. .

On Sunday  25th September, @ 12.00 - 15.00, we have 3 workshops running so we would appreciate more help. They are very simple and can be learned on the spot or at the meeting on the 21st @ Labitat.

If you have any questions, do write back! =D
We're looking forward to a great event and are glad you can be a part of it.
(If you would like to bring a guest, please write to me and we can see how many we can accommodate! We have a few extra passes.)

Best regards,
Keenan

Tables SATURDAY.pdf
Tables SUNDAY.pdf
Biologigaragen Digital Microfluidics Platform.pdf
Biologigaragen DIY-Bio.pdf
Biologigaragen Green Gold Reactor.pdf
Biologigaragen Microbial Family Photo.pdf
Biologigaragen Plant Gel Garden AND Wear your DNA.pdf

Noah

Sep 20, 2016, 10:05:42 AM9/20/16
to keenan pinto, biologigaragen_members, Szőcs-Puskás Timea, biologiga...@lists.labitat.dk, biologigaragen
OK, sounds good, but what about the general Biologigaragen meeting we have schedueled for 19:30 tomorrow?  should we postpone it?  that is fine with me, but just propose a new date.  also, who is around for the speed dating next week? I can help facilitate, but it would be good with another person as well if Kennan is out of town.

best,
noah

Gernot Abel

Sep 20, 2016, 11:11:19 AM9/20/16
to keenan pinto, biologigaragen_members, biologigaragen, Bue Thastum, Sveta S., Martin Malthe Borch, Szőcs-Puskás Timea, Plux, Stefan Dolezal, guillaume slizewicz, Guillaume Slizewicz, Petra Kaukua, Tue Rønhave Laursen, marco.pr...@outlook.it, agate....@hotmail.com, Ronalds Silins, Michael...@gmail.com, eug...@platformdesigntoolkit.com
will take sunday from 12-15; any instructions available before would be appreciated :-)

see you there

Gernot

Szőcs-Puskás Timea

Sep 20, 2016, 2:38:26 PM9/20/16
to Noah, keenan pinto, biologigaragen_members, biologiga...@lists.labitat.dk, biologigaragen
Hello Everyone

I will be at Labitat tomorrow for the meeting, we could also talk a bit then about next week. I will come next Wednesday too, so I can help a bit :)
On Sunday, I am not sure how much time will I have, but if I can make it, I will come too.

best,
Timi

keenan pinto

Sep 20, 2016, 7:13:17 PM9/20/16
to Szőcs-Puskás Timea, Noah, biologigaragen_members, biologiga...@lists.labitat.dk, biologigaragen
Hey!

Noah, I think the meeting about the fest should be pretty short so can we still have that member meeting? It would also be a good way for interested people to become members.
Can you still make it tomorrow for the General BG meeting at the time we had planned?

Gernot, I will send an info mail after the meeting with the timeslots. Would you like to help with a workshop or engage with people at our projects table?

See you tomorrow!

-Keenan

On Sat, Sep 17, 2016 at 11:48 PM, keenan pinto <keenan.pinto510@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

noah

Sep 21, 2016, 2:06:49 AM9/21/16
to keenan pinto, Szőcs-Puskás Timea, biologigaragen_members, biologiga...@lists.labitat.dk, biologigaragen
yep, great! just making sure it was still on the scheduele. see you at
19:30

noah

On 9/21/16 1:13 AM, keenan pinto wrote:
> [...]
>>> running so we would appreciate more help. They are very simple and can be
>>> learned on the spot or at the meeting on the 21st @ Labitat.
>>>
>>> If you have any questions, do write back! =D
>>> We're looking forward to a great event and are glad you can be a part of
>>> it.
>>> (If you would like to bring a guest, please write to me and we can see
>>> how many we can accommodate! We have a few extra passes.)
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>> Keenan
>>>

>>> --
>>> legroups.com
>>> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','biologigara...@googlegroups.com');>
>>> .
>>> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.
>>> com/d/msgid/biologigaragen_members/CAGXyyTgAws7-9QA8wyj5H
>>> 6wa2EFfAxZPa%2BWRRVd3MNE-QHOusA%40mail.gmail.com

Mogens Hvidtfeldt

Sep 21, 2016, 3:41:49 AM9/21/16
to biologi...@googlegroups.com, biologigaragen_members, Bue Thastum, Sveta S., Martin Malthe Borch, Szőcs-Puskás Timea, Plux, Stefan Dolezal, guillaume slizewicz, Guillaume Slizewicz, Petra Kaukua, Tue Rønhave Laursen, marco.pr...@outlook.it, agate....@hotmail.com, Ronalds Silins, Michael...@gmail.com, eug...@platformdesigntoolkit.com
I will also show up Wednesday. And I can help with setup Saturday and with workshops Sunday.

mogens

Martin Malthe Borch

Sep 21, 2016, 4:11:54 AM9/21/16
to biologigaragen, biologiga...@lists.labitat.dk, biologigaragen_members, keenan pinto, Szőcs-Puskás Timea

Hej
I'll be there tonight and next week.
For how to grow almost everything, planning workshops, and planning new projects.

On 20 Sep 2016 16:05, "Noah" <noahro...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

keenan pinto

Sep 21, 2016, 5:16:03 AM9/21/16
to Martin Malthe Borch, biologigaragen, biologiga...@lists.labitat.dk, biologigaragen_members, Szőcs-Puskás Timea
Great,

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the lab
To post to this list, send email to biologi...@googlegroups.com