A Partial History Of Dustin Cook aka Diesel-Dum Via The Web

Anonymous

Sep 16, 2017, 6:22:22 PM9/16/17
There are tons and tons and tons more of these self mortifying posts
by Dustin Cook aka Diesel-Dum on the Web. But I don't have the time
to copy/post the hundreds - maybe thousands of them. They're easily
found by anyone interested enough.

Dustin Cook aka Diesel-Dum - aka a bunch more nyms - just can't keep
his self destructive, filthy mouth shut.

He supplies me daily with much, much more of his self defining
garbage than I can ever keep up with.

What follows is a mere few "gems" of disgust.

https://search.yahoo.com/search?p=Usenet+Dustin+Cook+aka+Diesel&ei=UTF-8&fp=1&nojs=1

https://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0LEVzoiQLVZPKsAWydXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTFhYmJpMWJjBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDVUkyQzNfMQRzZWMDcGFnaW5hdGlvbg--?p=Usenet+Dustin+Cook+aka+Diesel&nojs=1&ei=UTF-8&fp=1&b=11&pz=10&bct=0&xargs=0

https://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0LEV15CQLVZfvMAJjlXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTFhYmJpMWJjBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDVUkyQzNfMQRzZWMDcGFnaW5hdGlvbg--?p=Usenet+Dustin+Cook+aka+Diesel&nojs=1&pz=10&ei=UTF-8&bct=0&fp=1&b=21&pz=10&bct=0&xargs=0

A Reminder: Dustin Cook aka Diesel - Founder Of The VX'rs ...
A Reminder: Dustin Cook aka Diesel - Founder Of The VX'rs Lavender & Lace Brigade ... learn, communicate, and bond with a specific Usenet group. Dustin Cook
groups.google.com/d/topic/alt.comp.freeware/jrFdDPDC9yY

Re: A Reminder: Dustin Cook aka Diesel - Google Groups
Re: A Reminder: Dustin Cook aka Diesel - Founder Of The VX'rs Lavender & Lace Brigade Showing 1-1 of 1 messages
groups.google.com/d/topic/alt.privacy/eCWUbLdU-Bo

Dustin Cook aka Diesel LIES About Man's Drug Usuage - S.O.P ...
Build your own computer - Another example of how this sick, evil p.o.s. maligns people with his lies and phoney URLs. He's a Goebbels disciple: Tell a lie enough ...
jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=371646796

Dustin Cook aka Diesel Says: "...Malwarebytes AntiMalware Is ...
Dustin Cook aka Diesel ... "Malwarebytes antimalware is a pile of shit ... This is his method of operation over the 20+ years this cowardly punk has been on Usenet ...
jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=370615330

Dustin Cook's LIES Exposed - alt.home.repair.narkive.com
Prior to that, you converted another address posted on usenet into a ... Dustin Cook aka Diesel-Dum proves again what a brutal monster he is.
http://alt.home.repair.narkive.com/0QnOnYAe/dustin-cook-s-lies-exposed

Crybaby Dustin Cook aka Raid aka Diesel-Dum In Self Pi
Crybaby Dustin Cook aka Raid aka Diesel-Dum In Self Pi (too old to reply) Anonymous ... The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!
http://alt.comp.freeware.narkive.com/O8Wh1Fxg/crybaby-dustin-cook-aka-raid-aka-diesel-dum-in-self-pi

PING DUSTIN: I need hacker help. I can pay. - alt.comp.freeware
PING DUSTIN: I need hacker help. ... Duckfart Cook aka DuckTurd Cook aka Diesel Dum aka Diesel "I am Raid/Dustin Cook, ... fabled .45 which shoots through Usenet worm
http://alt.comp.freeware.narkive.com/pfzavqWc/ping-dustin-i-need-hacker-help-i-can-pay

About Dustin (was - BD, pick up the phone)
I don't have to /remember/, Dustin. Here are *your very own words*, straight from the Usenet records:-= I have a rare genetic's related illness.. My breaths will ...
http://alt.2600.narkive.com/JHV3n0Wa/about-dustin-was-bd-pick-up-the-phone

alt.comp.virus
Newsgroup alt.comp.virus, 8.9k threads, 67.9k posts, ... Usenet-Next - A proposal to ... MORE VIOLENCE From Dustin Cook aka Diesel: ...
alt.comp.virus.narkive.com

AGAIN - Dustin Cook aka Diesel Discloses Private E-Mail ...
AGAIN - Dustin Cook aka Diesel Discloses Private E-Mail Contents-NEVER TRUST HIM
http://alt.home.repair.narkive.com/nNKBQLtD/again-dustin-cook-aka-diesel-discloses-private-e-mail-contents-never-trust-him

David Brooks aka the stalking weasel - alt.2600.narkive.com
David Brooks aka the stalking weasel (too ... have ever seen on the Usenet. nospam ... Dustin Cook - aka Diesel - *IS* a TWIT!-- David B.
http://alt.2600.narkive.com/2Ur4rSKF/david-brooks-aka-the-stalking-weasel