Re: A Reminder: Dustin Cook aka Diesel - Founder Of The VX'rs Lavender & Lace Brigade

Anonymous

Mar 3, 2017, 3:07:49 PM3/3/17
On Fri, 3 Mar 2017 18:36:43 +0000, you wrote:

> On 03/03/2017 16:53, mail.m2n Anonymous wrote:
> > Memories of a past post:
> > Subject: Who's The REAL Coward, Duckfart? You Nym Shifting Coward!
> >
> > You've hidden since your very first moment on Usenet.
> >
> > You started out with a nym and shifted to another nym when you were
> > caught dropping viruses into Usenet groups.
> >
> > You use nym shifting to avoid being arrested for the almost daily
> > physical threats you have made to many of the men and women on Usenet.
> >
> > You used the Gremlin nym to post an inhuman and vicious post to
> > alt.sex inviting every Usenet pervert to a woman's home. You posted
> > her name. You posted her address. You posted her city and state. You
> > endangered this woman's life and thought it funny. You lied and lied
> > to her and others about who had really done such a slimy and
> > despicable action. You blamed others. You ended up blaming your own
> > mother. You said she did not like the woman in question. You said she
> > actually believed the woman was a whore. You finally - after being
> > cornered on Usenet by a myriad of posters damning you for what you did
> > - FINALLY owned up to it when you saw even your Usenet friends in the
> > Vxr bunch threaten to disown you.
> >
> > You are a piece of ambulatory dog shit, Dustin Cook.
> >
> > You wrote and disseminated viruses for years. You hosted a web page
> > situated in the UK. It was filled with every virus in the wild which
> > you could lay your hands on. You publicized that page. You then
> > laughed and taunted any one who posted in the alt.virus group whose
> > machine was infected with those products. Those products conceived of
> > sociopathic minds like your own. You spent your day spreading this
> > misery across Usenet and the Internet. And yet you have other dog
> > excrement like yourself who - to this day, think it was fine what you
> > did. They even excuse your threats of physical violence toward other
> > members of certain group, even when you applied those threats of
> > violence toward their children. A day hardly goes by that you do not
> > refer to the women you are harassing as 'cunts'. A word no doubt
> > taught to you by that slimy, arrogant faggot of the UK, Aardfart. You
> > even have, on more than one occasion, referred to certain other men as
> > 'cunts'. Let me tell you here and now - making it plain to understand
> > - NEVER have I heard such a world applied to other men, except when it
> > came from a faggot. You ARE a faggot. You hide it by bragging about
> > the blow jobs you've had from women. I think every man that has come
> > across you on Usenet has by this time figured out that those blow jobs
> > were given to you by other men - blow jobs, I'm sure you reciprocated.
> >
> > You are a disgusting piece of shit, Dustin Cook.

> > Bully Nym Shifting Coward Threatening The Ladies Of Usenet
> >
> > Dustin Cook aka Casio/Gremlin/Raid + ?: Nym Shifting Coward of Usenet
> >
> > For almost two decades this sociopath has hidden behind nyms.
> >
> > He uses freebie news providers which disguise his IP address.

> [...]

Are you serious? He reads EVERY SINGLE post of mine. He has absolutely
no self-control, plus he's paranoid. The latter is one of the "gifts"
of being a psychopath.

For all the time you've spent jousting with this animal, you really
don't seem to understand him at all.

Ask Jenn, Rhonda, Laura, Eagle - and GM, if he were still here - about
being "too hard on him".

He could have gotten the innocent woman whose addy & telephone number
he posted in that alt sex group raped, or raped and killed. His
demonic rages of revenge know no bounds.

Shall I mention again the last piece of brutal, bestial hate he
expounded regarding Jenn a few days back? NEVER in my years on Usenet
- or in RL, have I ever heard such pathological, hateful ravings
regarding doing physical damage to another human being.

I don't think I will be responding to your posts any longer. You are
more than a mere enabler of Dustin Cook. I've come to the conclusion that
you have a truly sick symbiotic relationship with Dustin Cook's
unvarnished display of continued sick evil. You have a problem of your
own, BD.