Attachment Links broken after upgrade

Tim Colletto

Jun 4, 2013, 9:02:27 AM6/4/13
to trac-...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

I performed an upgrade (I think from .11 to 1.01) and my attachment links don’t seem to work. I tried moving the files to a few different locations but no luck.

Any advice? Thanks!!!

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE PERSON TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED. IT MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. If you are not the intended recipient, your use of this message for any purpose is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete the message and notify the sender so that we may correct our records.

RjOllos

Jun 4, 2013, 7:50:23 PM6/4/13
to trac-...@googlegroups.com, tcol...@cra.com
On Tuesday, June 4, 2013 6:02:27 AM UTC-7, Tim Colletto wrote:

Hello,

I performed an upgrade (I think from .11 to 1.01) and my attachment links don’t seem to work. I tried moving the files to a few different locations but no luck.

Any advice? Thanks!!!

This seems to be coming up a fair bit. I haven't seen a definite solution, but you might find suggestions in recent threads:

RjOllos

Jun 9, 2013, 2:46:08 AM6/9/13
to trac-...@googlegroups.com, tcol...@cra.com
On Tuesday, June 4, 2013 6:02:27 AM UTC-7, Tim Colletto wrote:

Hello,

I performed an upgrade (I think from .11 to 1.01) and my attachment links don’t seem to work. I tried moving the files to a few different locations but no luck.

Any advice? Thanks!!!

We experienced the same issue on trac-hacks.org when upgrading from Trac 0.10.6 to 1.0.1. Jun Omae has posted a patch that I'll be testing, see [1] for more details. Quintin also posted a script to directly execute the db28 step [2]. I'm interested to hear what you find since this seems to be a major and frequent problem.