Re: [Trac] attachments not working after migration to new version

Message has been deleted

Steffen Hoffmann

May 21, 2013, 4:14:22 PM5/21/13
to trac-...@googlegroups.com

Jason G2829

May 21, 2013, 8:35:14 PM5/21/13
to trac-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the response Steffen.

The upgrade got out of whack because I did a test upgrade, and then tried to do a follow up upgrade on the production data. The attachments got hashed the first go around, but the second go around they did not. So I have a number of attachments (recent attachments posted since my initial test upgrade) that are not hashed. Can you show me how I would manually run the script against my attachments directory so that it would convert an attachment directories and files that have not already done so.

I am not familiar with Python, so please provide as much detail as is possible.

I thank you greatly for taking the time to respond.

Jason

On Monday, May 20, 2013 10:52:47 AM UTC-4, Jason G2829 wrote:
I recently migrated an old version of Trac (pre .11) to 1.0.1. Everything is working except the attachments are now looking for what seems to be a hashed version of the file path. The old trac system, and the paths were not hashed like this, and just had simple paths like ticket number/file name.

This is happening in ticket attachments as well as wiki attachments.

Jason G2829

May 23, 2013, 3:19:49 PM5/23/13
to trac-...@googlegroups.com
I was able to get a script created with a bunch of cp commands and mkdir commands to perform the hashing I needed. It was not pretty, but it worked. Thanks for your help on this issue.

Jason