Another reason why 'Scientologists' are Suppressive to Mankind - they HIDE vital data recovered in sessions - {HRI Note 20130708}

Koos Nolst Trenite

Jul 8, 2013, 5:18:59 AM7/8/13

Another reason why 'Scientologists' are Suppressive to Mankind:
 They HIDE vital data recovered in sessions

                                                  {HRI Note 20130708}

                                                (layout for monofont,
                                               including white space)

'

Another reason why 'Scientologists' are Suppressive:

	They do not publish vital data recovered in sessions, to the
	science community,

		including session data, that fully opposes, denies and
		totally INVALIDATES l. ron hubbard's totally FALSE "data"
		about Mankind's past and about his "doctrines" about the
		mind and people.

	Of course, data can be anonymized where necessary, and should
	be. But that does not occur to them,

		because 'Scientology' - i.e. l. ron hubbard - DOES NOT WANT
		THEM TO publish vital and above all, TRUE data.

			And his Satanic, 'Scientology' doctrines, HIDE truth
			by DENYING the very definition of truth, and by
			REPLACING IT with

			"Whatever it true for you, is true."

				That might be so for 'eviL. Ron Hubbard,' [OPCSA]
				and closely satisfies his various Sociopathic
				compulsions, but:

			It OPPOSES Truth.

'

It is their (Scientologists') highly Destructive and INTENTIONAL, and
 thus Criminal omission, to withhold VITAL and TRUE data to Mankind,

 and it constitutes 'yet one more' vicious 'Scientology' Crime on
 Mankind - committed by all 'Scientologists' (committed knowingly and
 committed intentionally - "because Satan* demands it of them"):

'

Even defectors and independent 'Scientologist' continue to commit that
 heinous Crime on Mankind, and they spend great efforts INTENTIONALLY
 and diligently to hide the most important, vital and scientific data
 from Mankind, that they uncover(ed) in sessions:

1. 	The defectors HIDE it with great effort, or they even deny it
 	altogether, in order to please and be admired by the Sociopaths,

 		and instead, they write books with SENSATIONAL and juicy
 		data ONLY about internal 'Scientology' management affairs,

 			CAREFULLY omitting any and all data that is actually
 			VITAL to Mankind.

 		Or, defectors who are "Well-Adjusted" Sociopaths
 		themselves (Jon Atack, etc., they), write books USING
 		the 'Scientology' mess and malice that they DO expose, **

 		they USE THAT - to 'plug their OWN Sociopathy' and thereby
 		simply and, as they see it, also effectively, to "double
 		confuse" Mankind

 			(and it is an example of the 'Double Lie'*** trick)

 			- pointing out the falsity of 'Scientology' AND
 			  using that, to 'plug' their own (the main stream
 			  Sociopaths') FALSITY and HATE of people and life;

 		this also applies to non-Scientology "fighters for truth"
 		who are "Well-Adjusted" Sociopaths themselves (as pointed
 		out elsewhere **,***), Mark Bunker, Andreas Heldal-Lundt,
 		Tony Ortega,  Ursula Caberta, German Verfassungsschutz
 		employees, etc., who 'plug' their OWN and each others'
 		Sociopathy [CSTC] "effectively," BY MEANS OF exposing the
 		Evil of 'Scientology:' **,***

 		In other words, they EXPRESS their Anti-spiritualism (their
 		Anti-Life attitude and character [CSTC], they express, they
 		vent, they try to legitimize it) BY exposing 'Scientology'
 		that on the outside is a practice that PROVES spirituality
 		to actually exist and be very real [ASRJS] - which they Hate.

 			They arrested me - THOUGH I was exposing the Evil of
 			'Scientology' more and more deeply than anyone else,

 			THEY arrested me, BECAUSE I was PROVING spirituality
 			scientifically to exist AND be very real, including
 			of course past lives,

 			with the official accusation of me "Suffering from
 			Religious Delusions," "Religioese Wahnvorstellingen"

 			that they had gathered, from my publications (from my
 			website), to be the case - just like ALL Sociopaths
 			did and do so gather it, following the Sociopaths's
 			"Definition" of "Insane." ****

'

 		THAT IS how INTENSELY EVIL, mean, ruthless, lying and
 		destructive to science and to the society (also "Well-
 		Adjusted") Sociopaths are:

 			They are quite willing to murder me, and they did,
 			to all extents and purposes, in the year 2000 in
 			Bamberg, [BANO],[YEI - Textnote Socrates]

 			cleverly and "at ungodly hours," acting outside of
 			the normal legal framework, and PREVENTING legal
 			assistance,

 				all wholly in contravention of the 'Verfassung'
 				(the Constitution) that the "Well-Adjusted"
 				Sociopaths of the 'Verfassungschutz' were
 				supposed to defend,

 					instead, they left me captive WITHOUT
 					any protection,

 					(instead, these individuals bought my
 					personal library about 'Scientology'
 					- and that not for ten thousand (Euros)
 					but for four hundred (Euros)).

 				This is what you can expect of "Well-Adjusted"
 				Sociopaths, and thus

 					it is VITAL to be able to detect these
 					well before they can act. ****

 			They (the "defenders of l. ron hubbard," like Mike
 			Rinder etc.) were carefully selecting, feeding and
 			then using the local "Well-Adjusted" Sociopaths,

 				- such are their typical tactics, and the tactics
 				  of ANY "higher-up" Sociopath it is, to find
 				  and select and feed local or other involved
 				  Sociopaths - and in this case

 			for these to execute l. ron hubbard's intention "to
 			destroy me utterly" FOR my actually, really, truly
 			exposing him (l. ron hubbard) on my websites,

 				in a manner that PROVES spirituality to exist:
 				Thus it was and is terrifying ALL Sociopaths.

 				Which WOULD earn me the very protection of
 				those who must keep the Constitution, (the
 				'Verfassung') applied,

 				were it not for the now very obvious fact, that
 				they are "Well-Adjusted" Sociopaths.

 			You see how that goes?

'

'

					Russian activist Navalny, does not know
					about the nature and intentions of the
					(also the "Well-Adjusted") Sociopaths:

					that these ENJOY to and with great FERVOR
					do execute their malice, to 'kill him
					off' "legally."

					He was shocked by the malice of the
					prosecutors, their JOY - of knowingly and
					INTENTIONALLY - to falsely accuse him AND
					have the certainty that that will get
					him also falsely convicted AND imprisoned.

						THAT is not explained by 'Russia
						having become a feudal state,' as
						Navalny explained it publicly,

						but IS explained by the head of that
						feudal system being a street thug,
						a violent Sociopath and murderer
						by nature - and (the Putin Murders)
						are proven as well, of:

						Vladimir Putin. ***

'

'

	Back to the subject: The Ex-Scientology defectors do HIDE what
	vital data they found out in sessions given or received, HIDING
	it with great effort, or they even deny it altogether,

		like these now DENY spirituality even to exist, simply
		because they now have to deal with the Sociopaths who
		seemingly "helped in leaving Scientology," and now the
		defectors HIDE spirituality altogether,

			or they forget about it - about the very nature and
			the most basic part of life:

			They - ONCE AGAIN - BETRAY life, themselves and
			everyone,

	in order to please, and to be admired by, the Sociopaths.

		I am NOT pleased, you can understand.

'

2. 	The independent 'Scientologists' do very diligently hide it from
	the science community - they HIDE (they take great care and they
	exert a lot of effort, to hide, from Mankind that is):

	Any and all vital data that they uncovered in sessions given or
	received,

		particularly as what they uncover (real life truth), that
		does contradict the 'Scientology' "data"

			that is given to them in the "lectures," "bulletins"
			and books by l. ron hubbard.  ***

	And 'Scientologists' (also the independents) do HIDE it,
	primarily in order fully to comply with and to maintain their
	being hypnotized by Satan* (by l. ron hubbard, that means), and

 	secondarily, they HIDE it also, so that the data is not compared
 	to other data and not evaluated by the actual (non-Sociopathic)
 	science community,

 		and is ALSO not evaluated amongst 'Scientologists,' such
 		as by comparing notes,

 			as this would expose  to the group, l. ron hubbard's
 			lies and malice,

 	but also they, like the 'Ex-Scientology' defectors too, also
 	THEY HIDE any VITAL DATA uncovered.

 		And they provide wonderful examples of the most brilliant
 		logic that has ever narrowed the mind to come to their
 		intended conclusion and acceptance of their behavior,

 		making the immoral more "moral" than morality itself, and
 		making imagination be more "truthful" than Hollywood could
 		ever accomplish it.

 	Also they, do HIDE it in order not to have to face the (very
 	predictable) opposition and trashing and the usual ridicule
 	(invalidation and denial) that is spouted by the Sociopaths,
 	to ANY most VALUABLE and VITAL DATA that is really true:

 		THEY (the Sociopaths) KNOW that it is vital AND true, ELSE
 		they would not know what (and whom) most fiercely to deny
 		and invalidate and ridicule.

 			Capiche?

'

'

Wholly their opposite

	- me being arguably the most Beautiful, most Loving and Caring
	  and the most Truthful and Intelligent spirit on Earth and well
	  beyond -

 I do remain yours faithfully, etc., etc.,

KNT hrp&p

________
Footnote:

(*)	See these following references. Inside, they point also at
	further references.

[GOOS-A]	'Addition to 'How to get OUT of 'Scientology' '
	 {HRI Note 20130702-V1.0.1-A}  [GOOS-A]
	 (5 July 2013)
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.men/nwuyVlOzJJU/co5jQ7eg15kJ

[GOOS]	'How to get OUT of 'Scientology' - the cult of Satan'
         {HRI Note 20130702 - V1.0.1}  [GOOS]
	 (2 July 2013 - Version 1.0.1 of same date)
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.men/VN_Rgb1Acf4/0bOpzBsVq5oJ

(**)	'On sociopaths who want to feel themselves and each other as
	"fighting for truth and freedom" '
	 (the Final FAQ about alt.religion.scientology)
	{HRI 20100402-V2.0}  [SFTF]
	 (2 April 2010 - Version 2.0 on 7 Jan 2011)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.skeptic/msg/8f295d264c0d7d46

(***)	(Add the respective Reference.)

(****) The whole Series of ' "Insane" "Defined" By Criminal Minds
	 - Part Twenty: (Conclusion)
	"Others destroying people, is 'none of your business' " '
	{HRI 20040422-V2.7.1-pi20-V1.0.1}  [IDBCM-p20]
	 (28 February 2008 - Version 1.0.1 on 28 Feb 2008)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/msg/9c07433a14f01422

'