Google grupe više ne podržavaju nove postove ni pretplate na Usenetu. Stari sadržaj ostaje vidljiv.

WDJW status for 07/02/17 ...

149 prikaza
Preskoči na prvu nepročitanu poruku

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

nepročitano,
2. srp 2017. 02:52:0902. 07. 2017.
This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious variety
of foods yesterday and is http://JiL4ever.net/WonderfullyHungry while
really satisfied (Lk6:21a) knowing that the LORD provided his body
with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to
http://JiL4ever.net/BeHungry which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3).
Let us continue to http://JiL4ever.net/BeWise about this.

Don't be a http://bit.ly/TerriblyHungry Ayoob or you will most
certainly die a http://bit.ly/TerriblyStupid (Mark 9:42) death:

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us
right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://JiL4ever.net/VAT
from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

nepročitano,
2. srp 2017. 15:41:5502. 07. 2017.
Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

>This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious variety
>of foods yesterday and is http://JiL4ever.net/WonderfullyHungry while
>really satisfied (Lk6:21a) knowing that the LORD provided his body
>with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to http://JiL4ever.net/BeHungry
>which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3). Let us continue to http://JiL4ever.net/BeWise
>about this.

This chinese-American physician has enjoyed 24 oz of a marvelous array
of different foods so far for today and is
http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier looking forward to his next meal.

Do you know how much you have eaten so far for today?

If not, why not?

http://JiL4ever.net/BeSmart

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

nepročitano,
3. srp 2017. 01:09:3503. 07. 2017.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

nepročitano,
3. srp 2017. 14:58:5303. 07. 2017.
Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

>This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious variety
>of foods yesterday and is http://JiL4ever.net/WonderfullyHungry while
>really satisfied (Lk6:21a) knowing that the LORD provided his body
>with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to http://JiL4ever.net/BeHungry
>which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3). Let us continue to http://JiL4ever.net/BeWise
>about this.

This chinese-American physician has enjoyed 24 oz of a delightful
array of different foods so far for today and is
http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier looking forward to his next meal.

Do you know how much you have eaten so far for today?

If not, why not?

http://JiL4ever.net/BeSmart

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

nepročitano,
4. srp 2017. 03:08:3004. 07. 2017.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

nepročitano,
4. srp 2017. 19:25:4004. 07. 2017.
Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

>This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious variety
>of foods yesterday and is http://JiL4ever.net/WonderfullyHungry while
>really satisfied (Lk6:21a) knowing that the LORD provided his body
>with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to http://JiL4ever.net/BeHungry
>which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3). Let us continue to http://JiL4ever.net/BeWise
>about this.

This chinese-American physician has enjoyed 24 oz of a fabulous array
of different foods so far for today and is
http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier looking forward to his next meal.

Do you know how much you have eaten so far for today?

If not, why not?

http://JiL4ever.net/BeSmart

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

nepročitano,
5. srp 2017. 06:42:4405. 07. 2017.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

nepročitano,
5. srp 2017. 14:45:3605. 07. 2017.
Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

>This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious variety
>of foods yesterday and is http://JiL4ever.net/WonderfullyHungry while
>really satisfied (Lk6:21a) knowing that the LORD provided his body
>with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to http://JiL4ever.net/BeHungry
>which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3). Let us continue to http://JiL4ever.net/BeWise
>about this.

This chinese-American physician has enjoyed 24 oz of a delightful
array of different foods so far for today and is
http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier looking forward to his next meal.

Do you know how much you have eaten so far for today?

If not, why not?

http://JiL4ever.net/BeSmart

%

nepročitano,
5. srp 2017. 16:37:4505. 07. 2017.

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote in message
jesus is not god he's the son of god

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

nepročitano,
5. srp 2017. 16:53:3005. 07. 2017.
Persent wrote:

> jesus is not god he's the son of god

The Son (heart) of GOD is GOD just as the Father (mind) of GOD is GOD
just as the Holy Spirit (soul) of GOD is GOD.

This is what it means for humans to each be made in GOD's image, each
having a heart, soul, and mind with which to love GOD, Who also has a
heart (Son), soul (Holy Spirit), and mind (Father).

One GOD in three different realms:

(1) Physical (Son)
(2) Spiritual (Holy Spirit)
(3) Mental (Father)

Persent answered:
> Bob Officer asked in part:
> <snip>

Suggested background reading:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/B-dJ_iWGRk8/y7Wt5hwlAQAJ

http://care.diabetesjournals.org/content/39/5/808.long

> in my backyard

I am http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry and hope you, Persent, also have
a healthy appetite too :-)

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://bit.ly/T3BookCure
which is the absolutely only **healthy** cure for type-2 diabetes

%

nepročitano,
5. srp 2017. 21:50:3205. 07. 2017.
no , everything in my life is the way i say it is

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

nepročitano,
5. srp 2017. 22:18:3905. 07. 2017.
persent wrote:
>> Persent wrote:
>>
>>> jesus is not god he's the son of god
>>
>> The Son (heart) of GOD is GOD just as the Father (mind) of GOD is GOD
>> just as the Holy Spirit (soul) of GOD is GOD.
>>
>> This is what it means for humans to each be made in GOD's image, each
>> having a heart, soul, and mind with which to love GOD, Who also has a
>> heart (Son), soul (Holy Spirit), and mind (Father).
>>
>> One GOD in three different realms:
>>
>> (1) Physical (Son)
>> (2) Spiritual (Holy Spirit)
>> (3) Mental (Father)
>>
>> Persent answered:
>>> Bob Officer asked in part:
>>> <snip>
>>
>> Suggested background reading:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/B-dJ_iWGRk8/y7Wt5hwlAQAJ

>> http://care.diabetesjournals.org/content/39/5/808.long
>>
>>> in my backyard
>>
>> I am http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry and hope you, Persent, also have
>> a healthy appetite too :-)
>>
>> So how are you ?
>
> no , everything in my life is the way i say it is

I hope that despite being negative that you, Persent, nonetheless
still have a healthy appetite too.

So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the
moment, don't you (yes/no) ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

nepročitano,
6. srp 2017. 06:41:3006. 07. 2017.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

nepročitano,
6. srp 2017. 13:59:5406. 07. 2017.
Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

>This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious variety
>of foods yesterday and is http://JiL4ever.net/WonderfullyHungry while
>really satisfied (Lk6:21a) knowing that the LORD provided his body
>with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to http://JiL4ever.net/BeHungry
>which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3). Let us continue to http://JiL4ever.net/BeWise
>about this.

This chinese-American physician has enjoyed 24 oz of a tasty array of
different foods so far for today and is
http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier looking forward to his next meal.

Do you know how much you have eaten so far for today?

If not, why not?

http://JiL4ever.net/BeSmart

%

nepročitano,
6. srp 2017. 14:50:0706. 07. 2017.
.

jesus isn't god he's the son of god

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

nepročitano,
6. srp 2017. 20:50:1406. 07. 2017.
persent wrote:

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://bit.ly/T3BookCure
which is the absolutely only **healthy** cure for type-2 diabetes

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

nepročitano,
7. srp 2017. 02:58:2507. 07. 2017.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

nepročitano,
7. srp 2017. 12:41:4507. 07. 2017.
Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

>This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious variety
>of foods yesterday and is http://JiL4ever.net/WonderfullyHungry while
>really satisfied (Lk6:21a) knowing that the LORD provided his body
>with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to http://JiL4ever.net/BeHungry
>which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3). Let us continue to http://JiL4ever.net/BeWise
>about this.

This chinese-American physician has enjoyed 24 oz of a delightful
array of different foods so far for today and is
http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier looking forward to his next meal.

Do you know how much you have eaten so far for today?

If not, why not?

http://JiL4ever.net/BeSmart

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

nepročitano,
8. srp 2017. 04:35:0608. 07. 2017.
ASD's resident troll wrote:
>> Gys de Jongh wrote:

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/fivxNKK7-1s/1iORVGj_AgAJ

>>> troll that :)
>>
>> Yep :-)
>
> Hey Gys ...

Not Gys.

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) trolls like you, including
your entire household, more than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus Deo

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.support.diabetes/KLXIdOuhRmM/H7m75KKyAwAJ

> Lovely ...

Simply the truth :-)

"HeartDoc Andrew is a physician. Physicians are not trolls." -- Holy
Spirit, Who is the Spirit of the truth (John 14:6) and eternally
condemns all who would blaspheme against Him.

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/vnFABJwOeIY/mqKZi6CTAwAJ

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) and torment those who would
deny the science of the cure for type-2 diabetes more than ever
sickening them in order to convince them to
http://WDJW.net/StopFoodOverdoseNow for their own good, in the name of
Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Yes, right amount ( http://JiL4ever.net/2PD-OMER Approach ) control as
Chris Malcolm, MU, **and** Rod Eastman (along with countless others
globally --> http://bit.ly/2015GHHS ) are doing is the absolutely only
**healthy** cure for type-2 diabetes:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.support.diet.low-carb/ehvWZrH5Q9U/z0oHiET3Lo0J

and

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/1r72AsO3NuQ/VkYiWMDlLFIJ

**and**

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/OwIa247V2QA/taPvYBATA9oJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/2KcDOWlEcZM/7pDF83wuXwUJ

Don't be a http://bit.ly/TerriblyHungry Ayoob or you will most
certainly die a http://bit.ly/TerriblyStupid (Mark 9:42) death:

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us
right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://WDJW.net/VAT from
around the heart...

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://bit.ly/T3BookCure
which is the absolutely only **healthy** cure for type-2 diabetes
0 novih poruka