Is something good because God says it is good?

Lucifer Morningstar

Jun 2, 2016, 5:12:03 AM6/2/16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwf6QD-REMY

---===
Make a deal with The Devil

Lucifer Morningstar

Jun 5, 2016, 7:50:19 AM6/5/16

duke

Jun 5, 2016, 2:33:26 PM6/5/16
On Thu, 02 Jun 2016 19:12:11 +1000, Lucifer Morningstar <Ba...@saymyname.com>
wrote:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwf6QD-REMY

Absolutely yes.

the dukester, American-American

*****
Pope Paul VI
*****

Lucifer Morningstar

Jun 5, 2016, 3:37:35 PM6/5/16
On Sun, 05 Jun 2016 13:33:24 -0500, duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

>On Thu, 02 Jun 2016 19:12:11 +1000, Lucifer Morningstar <Ba...@saymyname.com>
>wrote:
>

>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwf6QD-REMY
>
>Absolutely yes.

So it is meaningless to say God is good.

>the dukester, American-American

duke

Jun 6, 2016, 4:07:01 PM6/6/16
On Mon, 06 Jun 2016 05:37:54 +1000, Lucifer Morningstar <Ba...@saymyname.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 05 Jun 2016 13:33:24 -0500, duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 02 Jun 2016 19:12:11 +1000, Lucifer Morningstar <Ba...@saymyname.com>
>>wrote:
>>

>>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwf6QD-REMY
>>
>>Absolutely yes.
>
>So it is meaningless to say God is good.

We already know that.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 6, 2016, 4:57:17 PM6/6/16
Duke wrote:
> Barry Heisenberg wrote:
>> Duke wrote:
>>> Barry Heisenberg asked:

>>> Absolutely yes.
>>
>> So it is meaningless to say God is good.
>
> We already know that.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/13BKRyaSmG0/CePpIyDfEQAJ

Indeed it is written that **only** GOD is good (Matthew 19:17).

I am wonderfully hungry and hope you, Duke, also have a healthy
appetite too :-)

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://WDJW.net/1Cor123

What are the Keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://WDJW.net/Matt1619

What is the "hunger is starvation" delusion?
http://bit.ly/TerriblyHungry

Lucifer Morningstar

Jun 6, 2016, 6:58:23 PM6/6/16
On Mon, 06 Jun 2016 16:58:49 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>Duke wrote:
>> Barry Heisenberg wrote:

>>> So it is meaningless to say God is good.
>>
>> We already know that.
>
>Indeed it is written that **only** GOD is good (Matthew 19:17).

It is also written you should not believe everything you read.

Lucifer Morningstar

Jun 6, 2016, 7:03:51 PM6/6/16
On Mon, 06 Jun 2016 15:06:59 -0500, duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

>On Mon, 06 Jun 2016 05:37:54 +1000, Lucifer Morningstar <Ba...@saymyname.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 05 Jun 2016 13:33:24 -0500, duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

>>>Absolutely yes.
>>
>>So it is meaningless to say God is good.
>
>We already know that.

No wonder some people call you an atheist.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 6, 2016, 7:22:41 PM6/6/16

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/13BKRyaSmG0/KLrGl97hEQAJ

> It is also written you should not believe everything you read.

Actually it's **not** written in the Bible that "you should not
believe everything you read."

Instead, what's written in the Bible is that all Scripture (2 Timothy
3:16) is useful for learning about what is right.

Barry Heisenberg wrote:
> [...]
>>> "I am the LORD; 3and I appeared to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, as God
>>> Almighty, but by My name, LORD, I did not make Myself known to them.”
>>> (Exodus 24:9-11)--“Then Moses went up with Aaron, Nadab and
>>> Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel, 10and they saw the God of
>>> Israel; and under His feet there appeared to be a pavement of
>>> sapphire, as clear as the sky itself. 11Yet He did not stretch out His
>>> hand against the nobles of the sons of Israel; and they saw God, and
>>> they ate and drank.”
>>> (Num. 12:6-8)--“He said, "Hear now My words: If there is a
>>> prophet among you, I, the LORD, shall make Myself known to him in a
>>> vision. I shall speak with him in a dream. 7"Not so, with My servant
>>> Moses, He is faithful in all My household; 8With him I speak mouth to
>>> mouth, Even openly, and not in dark sayings, And he beholds the form
>>> of the LORD. Why then were you not afraid To speak against My servant,
>>> against Moses?"
>>> (Acts 7:2), "And he [Stephen] said, 'Hear me, brethren and
>>> fathers! The God of glory appeared to our father Abraham when he was
>>> in Mesopotamia, before he lived in Haran . . . '"
>>>
>>> Has not seen
>>>
>>> (Exodus 33:20)--“But He [God] said, "You cannot see My face,
>>> for no man can see Me and live!"
>>> (John 1:18)--“No one has seen God at any time; the only
>>> begotten God who is in the bosom of the Father, He has explained Him.”
>>> (John 5:37)--“"And the Father who sent Me, He has testified of
>>> Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time nor seen His form.”
>>> (John 6:46)--"Not that anyone has seen the Father, except the
>>> One who is from God; He has seen the Father.”
>>> (1 Tim. 6:15-16)--“He who is the blessed and only Sovereign,
>>> the King of kings and Lord of lords, 16who alone possesses immortality
>>> and dwells in unapproachable light, whom no man has seen or can see.
>>> To Him be honour and eternal dominion! Amen.”
>>

>> "About noon, King Agrippa, as I was on the road, I saw a light from
>> Heaven, brighter than the Sun, blazing around me and my companions. We
>> all fell to the ground, and I heard a voice saying to me in
>> Aramaic,‘Saul, Saul, why do you persecute Me? It is hard for you to
>> kick against the goads.’ Then I asked, ‘Who are You, LORD?’ ‘I am
>> Jesus, whom you are persecuting,’ the LORD replied. ‘Now get up and
>> stand on your feet. I have appeared to you to appoint you as a servant
>> and as a witness of what you have seen and will see of Me." (Acts
>> 26:13-16)
>>
>> GOD "dwells in unapproachable light" (1 Timothy 6:16) which is
>> "brighter than the Sun" (Acts 26:13) so that if allowed to "behold the
>> form of the LORD" (Numbers 12:8), we'd only be able to look down away
>> from His face to see "under His feet (that) there appeared to be a
>> pavement of sapphire, as clear as the sky itself" (Exodus 24:10) and
>> our faces would be glowing like Moses' reportedly was from being
>> exposed to light that is "brighter than the Sun" (Acts 26:13).

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/u1-4wTOL9Yo/mP7jhnMBEQAJ

> Has anyone seen God **or** not?

**emphasis** added.

The perfect (Matthew 5:48) **logical** answer to your question is
simply "yes" according to the Holy Spirit-guided exegesis of Biblical
verses given above with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD
:-)

>> Barry Heisenberg asked:
>>
>>> What Would Jesus NOT Do?

>> LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth would not ask "How are you ?" simply
>> because He already knows with the latter being consistent with His
>> being GOD (John 20:28).

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/cGsEdDBohnM/5rG4q1LUAwAJ

> Nothing useful apparently.

Indeed everything LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth does is useful :-)

> How are you HeartDoc Andrew?

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/u1-4wTOL9Yo/SQHWVRcDEQAJ

I am "wonderfully hungry" ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope
you, Barry, also have a healthy appetite too :-)

Lucifer Morningstar

Jun 6, 2016, 8:44:53 PM6/6/16
On Mon, 06 Jun 2016 19:24:11 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>Barry Heisenberg wrote:

>>> Indeed it is written that **only** GOD is good (Matthew 19:17).
>
>Source:
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/13BKRyaSmG0/KLrGl97hEQAJ
>
>> It is also written you should not believe everything you read.
>
>Actually it's **not** written in the Bible that "you should not
>believe everything you read."
>
>Instead, what's written in the Bible is that all Scripture (2 Timothy
>3:16) is useful for learning about what is right.

So Genocide is right?
Stoning naughty children to death is right?
Dashing children on the rocks is right?
Utterly destroying whole towns is right?

>Barry Heisenberg wrote:

>> Has anyone seen God **or** not?
>
>**emphasis** added.
>
>The perfect (Matthew 5:48) **logical** answer to your question is
>simply "yes" according to the Holy Spirit-guided exegesis of Biblical
>verses given above with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD
>:-)

Thus you are saying God is the author of confusion.

>>> Barry Heisenberg asked:

>> Nothing useful apparently.

You did not choose to have poor mental health.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 6, 2016, 8:53:25 PM6/6/16

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/13BKRyaSmG0/RBYUk83pEQAJ

Barry Heisenberg wrote:
> Has anyone seen God **or** not?

**emphasis** added.

The perfect (Matthew 5:48) **logical** answer to your question is
simply "yes" according to the Holy Spirit-guided exegesis of Biblical
verses given above with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD
:-)

>> Barry Heisenberg asked:
>>
>>> What Would Jesus NOT Do?