WDJW status for 04/20/16 ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 20, 2016, 1:36:39 AM4/20/16
Report not abuse
This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious variety
of foods yesterday and is http://JiL4ever.net/WonderfullyHungry while
really satisfied (Lk6:21a) knowing that the LORD provided his body
with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to
http://JiL4ever.net/BeHungry which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3).
Let us continue to http://JiL4ever.net/BeWise about this.

Don't be a http://bit.ly/TerriblyHungry Ayoob or you will most
certainly die a http://bit.ly/TerriblyStupid (Mark 9:42) death:

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us
right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://JiL4ever.net/VAT
from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 20, 2016, 4:28:01 PM4/20/16
Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

>This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious variety
>of foods yesterday and is http://JiL4ever.net/WonderfullyHungry while
>really satisfied (Lk6:21a) knowing that the LORD provided his body
>with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to http://JiL4ever.net/BeHungry
>which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3). Let us continue to http://JiL4ever.net/BeWise
>about this.

This chinese American physician has enjoyed 24 oz of a delightful
array of different foods so far for today and is
http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier looking forward to his next meal.

Do you know how much you have eaten so far for today?

If not, why not?

http://JiL4ever.net/BeSmart

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 21, 2016, 1:33:56 AM4/21/16

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 21, 2016, 3:43:00 PM4/21/16
Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

>This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious variety
>of foods yesterday and is http://JiL4ever.net/WonderfullyHungry while
>really satisfied (Lk6:21a) knowing that the LORD provided his body
>with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to http://JiL4ever.net/BeHungry
>which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3). Let us continue to http://JiL4ever.net/BeWise
>about this.

This chinese American physician has enjoyed 25 oz of a delightful
array of different foods so far for today and is
http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier looking forward to his next meal.

Do you know how much you have eaten so far for today?

If not, why not?

http://JiL4ever.net/BeSmart

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 22, 2016, 1:48:56 AM4/22/16

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 22, 2016, 8:39:14 PM4/22/16
Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

>This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious variety
>of foods yesterday and is http://JiL4ever.net/WonderfullyHungry while
>really satisfied (Lk6:21a) knowing that the LORD provided his body
>with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to http://JiL4ever.net/BeHungry
>which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3). Let us continue to http://JiL4ever.net/BeWise
>about this.

This chinese American physician has enjoyed 24 oz of a tasty array of
different foods so far for today and is
http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier looking forward to his next meal.

Do you know how much you have eaten so far for today?

If not, why not?

http://JiL4ever.net/BeSmart

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 23, 2016, 4:20:26 AM4/23/16

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 23, 2016, 1:59:57 PM4/23/16
Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

>This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious variety
>of foods yesterday and is http://JiL4ever.net/WonderfullyHungry while
>really satisfied (Lk6:21a) knowing that the LORD provided his body
>with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to http://JiL4ever.net/BeHungry
>which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3). Let us continue to http://JiL4ever.net/BeWise
>about this.

This chinese American physician has enjoyed 24 oz of a delightful
array of different foods so far for today and is
http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier looking forward to his next meal.

Do you know how much you have eaten so far for today?

If not, why not?

http://JiL4ever.net/BeSmart

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 24, 2016, 3:30:04 AM4/24/16

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 24, 2016, 8:44:50 PM4/24/16
Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

>This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious variety
>of foods yesterday and is http://JiL4ever.net/WonderfullyHungry while
>really satisfied (Lk6:21a) knowing that the LORD provided his body
>with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to http://JiL4ever.net/BeHungry
>which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3). Let us continue to http://JiL4ever.net/BeWise
>about this.

This chinese American physician has enjoyed 24 oz of a tasty array of
different foods so far for today and is
http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier looking forward to his next meal.

Do you know how much you have eaten so far for today?

If not, why not?

http://JiL4ever.net/BeSmart

Heisenberg

Apr 24, 2016, 11:48:20 PM4/24/16
What would Jesus NOT do?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOfjkl-3SNE

=-=-
little classification in the DSM*."
David Melville

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 25, 2016, 2:23:14 AM4/25/16

Heisenberg

Apr 25, 2016, 2:29:38 AM4/25/16

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 25, 2016, 5:02:26 AM4/25/16
Heisenberg wrote:

> What would Jesus NOT do?
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOfjkl-3SNE

"Is GOD willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then He is not
omnipotent. Is He able, but not willing? Then He is malevolent. Is He
both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is He neither able nor
willing? Then why call Him GOD?" -- Epicurus (BC 341-270)

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) shares that GOD is both
able and willing to prevent evil by helping us successfully
(Philippians 4:13) http://WDJW.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) the heart
(Matthew 15:19) which would otherwise drag (Jeremiah 17:9) us to
thinking/saying/writing **and** doing evil as Epicurus has noted.
Those of us who are born again (John 3:3 & 5) can prove that our
benevolent (Jeremiah 9:24) omnipotent GOD exists as explained at
http://WDJW.net/1Cor123

"For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government
will be on His shoulders (Matthew 12:25). And He will be called
Wonderful Counselor (Luke 12:25), Mighty God (Mark 12:25), Everlasting
Father (John 12:25), Prince of Peace ( http://WDJW.net/PrinceOfPeace
)." (Isaiah 9:6) Yes, 12:25 really is the birthday of our risen LORD
Jesus 'Christ' of Nazareth. Laus Deo :-)

LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
command."(John 14:15)

The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)

http://WDJW.net

The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
his life for his friends"(John 15:13) thereby meeting unwanted needs.
Friends don't want friends to die.

This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
should love one another. We should mindfully choose to openly care
with our heart so that we would be willing to die for each other
because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
died for each of us so that we may have eternal life (John 3:16).

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ba987143725c5298?

Don't be an Ayoob:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the
heart:

http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us
right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://WDJW.net/VAT

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)
and author of "Trust the Truth - Only the truth can cure the 'hunger
is starvation' delusion:"
http://WDJW.net/T3Book

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://WDJW.net/1Cor123

What are the Keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://WDJW.net/Matt1619

What is the "hunger is starvation" delusion?
http://bit.ly/TerriblyHungry

Heisenberg

Apr 25, 2016, 5:32:31 AM4/25/16
On Mon, 25 Apr 2016 05:04:12 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>Heisenberg wrote:
>
>> What would Jesus NOT do?
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOfjkl-3SNE

Did you watch the video?

>"Is GOD willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then He is not
>omnipotent. Is He able, but not willing? Then He is malevolent. Is He
>both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is He neither able nor
>willing? Then why call Him GOD?" -- Epicurus (BC 341-270)

Do you have any thoughts on that?

>This physician ( WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) shares that GOD is both
>able and willing to prevent evil by helping us successfully

So God is capable of giving us all a good life but chooses
not to?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOfjkl-3SNE

>(Philippians 4:13) WDJW.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) the heart
>(Matthew 15:19) which would otherwise drag (Jeremiah 17:9) us to
>thinking/saying/writing **and** doing evil as Epicurus has noted.
>Those of us who are born again (John 3:3 & 5) can prove that our
>benevolent (Jeremiah 9:24) omnipotent GOD exists as explained at
>WDJW.net/1Cor123

>"For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government
>will be on His shoulders (Matthew 12:25). And He will be called
>Wonderful Counselor (Luke 12:25), Mighty God (Mark 12:25), Everlasting
>Father (John 12:25), Prince of Peace (WDJW.net/PrinceOfPeace
>)." (Isaiah 9:6) Yes, 12:25 really is the birthday of our risen LORD
>Jesus 'Christ' of Nazareth. Laus Deo :-)
>
>LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
>command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
>command."(John 14:15)
>
>The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
>what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)
>
>WDJW.net
>
>The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
>his life for his friends"(John 15:13) thereby meeting unwanted needs.
>Friends don't want friends to die.
>
>This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
>should love one another. We should mindfully choose to openly care
>with our heart so that we would be willing to die for each other
>because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
>died for each of us so that we may have eternal life (John 3:16).
>
>May dear neighbors, friends, and brethren have a blessedly wonderful
>life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
>Messiah, the Son of Man:

Jesus said he came to cause trouble.

>Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the
>heart:

If you stop eating that would be good for all of us.

>Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
>Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)
>and author of "Trust the Truth - Only the truth can cure the 'hunger
>is starvation' delusion:"
>
>"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)

Anyone can say 'Jesus is LORD' but its meaningless.

>What are the Keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?

Jesus lost the Keys of the Kingdom of Heaven in the Dark Matter
Showroom and nobody has a copy so you are up the shit!

>What is the "hunger is starvation" delusion?

People are so deluded they die of starvation.

WEBVTT
Kind: captions
Language: en

00:00:00.102 --> 00:00:04.305
What Would Jesus
NOT Do?

00:00:04.502 --> 00:00:09.805
OK everyone, I've looked at the state
of my creation, and there is still sin
and disobedience everywhere.

00:00:10.005 --> 00:00:11.902
I've decided that something
needs to be done.

00:00:12.005 --> 00:00:12.802
&lt;All look fearful&gt;

00:00:13.105 --> 00:00:13.905
What? What's the problem?

00:00:14.310 --> 00:00:17.010
Sir, whenever you say that kind
of thing it usually means that

00:00:17.110 --> 00:00:20.010
a lot of people are about to die
violent and painful deaths.

00:00:20.320 --> 00:00:22.620
Forget all of my past initiatives

00:00:22.925 --> 00:00:28.225
I'm going to Earth myself, in human
form, and it's going to be the
turning point of the history of creation!

00:00:28.426 --> 00:00:31.926
Interesting!!! Ooooh!!! That is new!
The potential for this is enormous.
Oh wow you really ARE going
to change the world!!!

00:00:31.927 --> 00:00:35.027
So are you actually going to fix things, or
just bully them more like you usually do?

00:00:35.128 --> 00:00:36.028
What do you mean?

00:00:36.131 --> 00:00:40.131
Like, are you going to just threaten to send
rebuke upon them, and vexation, fever,
(Deuteronomy 28: 20-55)

00:00:40.231 --> 00:00:46.331
inflammation, pestilence &lt;No, no, no...&gt;
to destroy them, extreme burning, blasting,
mildew, the terrible botch of Egypt,

00:00:46.431 --> 00:00:50.031
scabs, hemorrhoids, &lt;No, no, no...&gt; madness,
blindness, the itch that can't be healed,

00:00:50.131 --> 00:00:56.631
then threaten to allow their enemies to defeat
them with swords, and threaten to allow their
dead bodies to be pecked apart by birds

00:00:56.731 --> 00:01:04.831
&lt;Yeah&gt; and ripped apart by wild animals, and
to force them to see other people have sex
with their wives, and to allow their children
to be kidnapped by their enemies, and threaten

00:01:04.931 --> 00:01:09.031
them with leg injuries, and that things will
get so bad that they'll have no choice but to
eat their own children. (DEUT 28: 20-55)

00:01:09.132 --> 00:01:13.032
Eat their own children? I've never
threatened things like that, have I?

00:01:13.133 --> 00:01:14.933
Yes, yes, sure. You certainly have
(Deuteronomy 28: 53-57)

00:01:15.034 --> 00:01:20.004
Well, it was OK for that time and that
cultural context. You &lt;oh, no, no...&gt;

00:01:20.135 --> 00:01:22.835
can't judge my actions in that situation
&lt;No, no come on oh not that again.&gt;
against a standard of morality from...

00:01:22.936 --> 00:01:26.136
Sir you know we don't buy that old line
and nobody else ever will either.

00:01:26.238 --> 00:01:30.538
I bloody bet they will, you watch, how
much you wanna bet, come on, they'll be
saying to each other it was OK in that
cultural context.

00:01:30.638 --> 00:01:34.038
- No, no they won't.
- ...context, you can't judge God's
actions from a human perspective.

00:01:34.240 --> 00:01:36.340
Sir, sir, you we're saying,
about your trip to earth?

00:01:36.441 --> 00:01:41.241
Oh, Yeah! I'm going down there to perform the
blood sacrifice to end all blood sacrifices!

00:01:41.342 --> 00:01:43.942
YOU're going to perform a sacrifice?
To whom?

00:01:44.043 --> 00:01:47.243
To myself! And it's gonna be a human sacrifice!

00:01:47.343 --> 00:01:50.843
And the human I'm going to sacrifice,
to appease myself, is MYSELF,...
(ROMANS 3: 25-26)

00:01:51.044 --> 00:01:52.444
Sir that doesn't make any sense

00:01:52.645 --> 00:02:00.045
Right. We'll suit yourself with that, Lord,
but listen: for a long time we've been putting
together some ideas for things on Earth that
really need your all-powerful attention,

00:02:00.145 --> 00:02:03.045
and since you're actually GOING there,
perhaps you'd like to

00:02:03.145 --> 00:02:04.945
&lt;magic sound&gt; see our ideas?

00:02:05.146 --> 00:02:08.546
Hmmm! Let's have a look? Hmmmm,
(moving papers around)

00:02:08.646 --> 00:02:09.846
What are these for?

00:02:09.976 --> 00:02:15.446
Well, when you go down there and dwell
amongst them it'll be the first time
that humans have ever come so close
to their designer,

00:02:15.576 --> 00:02:21.646
so we figured that you'd want to reveal some
basic medical knowledge, like teaching them
that disease is caused by microscopic viruses

00:02:21.746 --> 00:02:26.746
and bacteria, and that they can easily prevent
diseases from spreading by doing such things...

00:02:26.848 --> 00:02:33.148
Yeah, think of it, Lord. With just a bit of
information to get them started, the church
you establish will be the world authority on
health and medicine for ever,

00:02:33.348 --> 00:02:37.048
think of how clearly that will show that you
alone are the one true god!!

00:02:37.249 --> 00:02:41.049
Well,... interesting idea. That certainly
would convince a lot of people.

00:02:41.749 --> 00:02:47.049
But... Nahh, I think I'll just tell them
that demons are responsible for disease
(Matt 17: 14-20; Matt 10: 5-8; Matt 12: 25-28)

00:02:47.150 --> 00:02:53.850
&lt;shocked&gt; Well you could, sir, but that's not
actually true, is it?, and they'll figure that
out for themselves someday,

00:02:53.951 --> 00:02:58.801
(shocked) By telling them that you'll be
effectively shutting down all progress in
medicine for centuries!

00:02:58.952 --> 00:03:02.352
That's right, you're at least going to tell them
about penicillin on this trip, aren't you, Lord?

00:03:02.453 --> 00:03:04.353
No, even if I wanted to, I won't have time.

00:03:04.453 --> 00:03:08.253
I mean, between fishing trips &lt;Luke 5: 4-10) &gt;
and long periods of time spent praying to
myself &lt;Mark 1:35, Luke 5:16, Matt 14:23)&gt;

00:03:08.353 --> 00:03:13.353
I don't think I'll have much spare time,
to just go around giving mankind
life-saving medical information.

00:03:13.454 --> 00:03:18.354
How long would it take to just teach them
about vitamins and nutrition, and hygiene!!

00:03:18.454 --> 00:03:23.254
All you've ever said is that certain foods
are unclean, (Leviticus 11, Deuteronomy 14)
when we all know that they're not!

00:03:23.355 --> 00:03:27.355
Look, you want medicine and health? Ok!
I'll miraculously heal some sick people.

00:03:27.455 --> 00:03:32.455
That'll be enough, won't it? I bet nobody else
is recorded in human writings as actually
having miraculously healed the sick, are they?

00:03:32.556 --> 00:03:34.056
Well actually. (Eleazar, Krishna,
Ananda, Asclepius, Horus, Attis).

00:03:34.157 --> 00:03:39.357
errr...I don't understand, lord why do
you wanna help such a limited number of
people in just one time and place when you

00:03:39.457 --> 00:03:45.857
could so easily give just a tiny piece of
your infinite knowledge for them to pass on
and build upon, and help all of humanity?

00:03:45.958 --> 00:03:50.258
Look, I know what you're saying, but
I want to keep up my mysterious image,

00:03:50.358 --> 00:03:54.758
It's much more mysterious to be able to
end disease but choose not to, see?
(disappointment)

00:03:54.859 --> 00:04:00.059
All right, but health aside, what general
scientific knowledge are you going to teach
them on this trip to help mankind develop?

00:04:00.160 --> 00:04:02.460
- Develop?
- ... There are so many things...
- Scientific knowledge?

00:04:02.560 --> 00:04:05.960
Nothing, of course! What's wrong
with life as they're living it now?

00:04:06.061 --> 00:04:10.061
Sir they know next to nothing about
the universe they're in, and they're
suffering as a result.

00:04:10.161 --> 00:04:13.961
They all come up with silly superstitions
and then kill each other over them.

00:04:14.061 --> 00:04:18.261
You could end that instantly just by
revealing a few basic scientific truths!

00:04:18.361 --> 00:04:23.061
And while you're at it you could tell
them some really advanced scientific
and mathematical concepts,

00:04:23.161 --> 00:04:28.061
so that later when they confirm those
truths for themselves by their own
experiments and discoveries,

00:04:28.161 --> 00:04:34.061
nobody will be able to doubt that
it really WAS you, the lord of the
entire universe, in human form!

00:04:34.261 --> 00:04:40.061
Hey, I like that idea!! Like, I could drop
some hint about energy being mass multiplied
by the square of the speed of light.

00:04:40.161 --> 00:04:43.261
or accurately describe the
structure of the solar system.

00:04:43.361 --> 00:04:47.261
But, no, I needn't bother-
I've already put in their scriptures that

00:04:47.361 --> 00:04:52.061
&lt;the earth hangs upon nothing, over empty
space (Job 26:7)&gt;, and let's face it,

00:04:52.361 --> 00:04:58.061
I mean: how is that NOT obviously and
irrefutably divinely revealed scientific
knowledge about the nature of the universe??

00:04:58.161 --> 00:05:00.961
Well, you also told them that the earth
sits upon pillars (1 Samual 2:8)

00:05:01.061 --> 00:05:02.761
No, no, that one's just metaphorical

00:05:02.861 --> 00:05:04.061
And the other one is not?

00:05:04.161 --> 00:05:08.061
No, the other one's scientific fact,
it's, you know, it's hanging.

00:05:08.161 --> 00:05:10.261
How are people meant to tell the difference?

00:05:10.361 --> 00:05:15.061
&lt;ANGRY&gt;Well, the ones that are correct
are facts, and the ones that aren't
correct are just metaphor, of course!

00:05:15.361 --> 00:05:17.061
You're gonna get them started on
electricity, at least, aren't you?

00:05:17.261 --> 00:05:18.461
Nnn NO!!!

00:05:18.761 --> 00:05:20.461
Why can't you just tell them about it?

00:05:20.761 --> 00:05:22.461
Well I can, but I'm just not going to!!

00:05:22.761 --> 00:05:25.461
Well, what's going to convince people
that you're a human manifestation of

00:05:25.561 --> 00:05:28.961
the infinite intelligence
behind the entire universe?

00:05:29.061 --> 00:05:30.461
Hey, I've got some spectacular
miracles planned!

00:05:30.561 --> 00:05:34.961
I've got a suggestion for a good miracle, Lord,
since you're omnipotent and infinitely caring,

00:05:35.061 --> 00:05:39.861
why not magically turn all of the world's
deserts into fertile productive land?

00:05:40.002 --> 00:05:44.362
thus impressing everyone enormously AND
alleviating hunger around the whole
world forever! (looks angry)

00:05:44.462 --> 00:05:47.062
Provide abundant food for the whole world?

00:05:47.162 --> 00:05:53.062
Why go to all that trouble when I can just walk
on water in front of a few of my friends and
impress everyone just as much!?
(Mark 6: 48-51)

00:05:53.163 --> 00:05:54.463
Just 'as much'? What do you mean? (second attempt)

00:05:54.563 --> 00:06:00.463
Or why don't you re-configure the worlds
meteorological systems to give them the
perfect balance of sunlight and rain to

00:06:00.564 --> 00:06:03.064
successfully grow their crops each
season so they don't starve to death?!?

00:06:03.164 --> 00:06:07.764
Well no, instead of that how about
I give myself magical saliva

00:06:07.865 --> 00:06:10.065
that cures deaf and blind
people when I wipe it on them
(JOHN 9:6, Mark 8:23, Mark 7:33)

00:06:10.166 --> 00:06:15.466
Sir, millions and millions of people are
going to continue to starve to death
throughout the rest of human history,

00:06:15.566 --> 00:06:19.866
because rather than do anything helpful
about it you'd prefer to go around
spitting on disabled people!!!!!

00:06:19.967 --> 00:06:24.067
Oh, and I'm going to make some wine
too. Get this: Out of water!!!!

00:06:24.167 --> 00:06:26.967
Enough for a whole wedding party!!!!
(JOHN 2: 1-10)

00:06:27.017 --> 00:06:29.067
Is that really what humanity needs, sir? Wine?

00:06:30.008 --> 00:06:33.768
You guys have no idea how to
display omnipotence, do you?

00:06:33.868 --> 00:06:35.168
What else have you got here?

00:06:35.368 --> 00:06:40.768
Hold on, What's this about slavery?
You're saying here I should discourage
it when I go down there?

00:06:40.969 --> 00:06:42.869
Well, it's a pretty easy human rights choice,

00:06:42.967 --> 00:06:47.017
and if you don't say anything about it, our
forecasts show that it will be almost 2,000

00:06:47.117 --> 00:06:49.167
years before humans figure
that out for themselves,

00:06:49.267 --> 00:06:55.167
and in the meantime millions and millions
of people are going to live lives of
unbearable suffering and hardship----.

00:06:55.267 --> 00:07:01.167
It doesn't matter! You guys care
about the most obscure things.
I don't know where you get...

00:07:01.567 --> 00:07:04.967
WHAT IS THIS!? you want me to promote
equality between men and women!

00:07:05.067 --> 00:07:11.067
Women are only about 50% of the
worlds population, why should
they get such special attention?

00:07:11.167 --> 00:07:16.067
Sir, again, we've run the figures on
this. Giving women an equal status to
that of men is not only fair and just,

00:07:16.167 --> 00:07:18.067
but it would lead to greater peace on Earth,

00:07:18.167 --> 00:07:21.067
it would even reduce poverty within societies,

00:07:21.167 --> 00:07:23.305
- It'd reduce the number of unwanted babies
- OK, hold on, hold on.

00:07:23.467 --> 00:07:29.005
You're saying that just by simply telling them
that women are equal to men, I could
significantly reduce human suffering.

00:07:29.167 --> 00:07:31.667
Life on earth would be vastly improved, sir!

00:07:31.767 --> 00:07:33.367
- Hmmmm!!!
- Please??

00:07:33.967 --> 00:07:37.967
Nahh! Nahh! I just don't wanna mess with that
kind of thing, you know, it's a cultural thing.

00:07:38.067 --> 00:07:42.467
I should just stay out of the way
on slavery and womens rights.....

00:07:38.067 --> 00:07:42.367
Well, do SOMETHING worthwhile
and actually God-like!

00:07:42.407 --> 00:07:45.867
Miraculously stabilize the tectonic plates
and bring an end to earthquakes and volcanoes,

00:07:46.067 --> 00:07:49.067
what a great sign of your power
and kindness that would be!

00:07:49.267 --> 00:07:50.067
No!

00:07:50.267 --> 00:07:52.567
I've heard enough.
These suggestions
are all ridiculous,

00:07:52.667 --> 00:07:53.867
just like yours usually are.

00:07:53.967 --> 00:07:59.367
Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got a date with
a teenage Jewish chick to prepare for and ummmm

00:08:00.067 --> 00:08:04.467
let's just say that I'm gonna comfort her
with my rod and my staff, know what I mean?

00:08:04.567 --> 00:08:07.167
Oh, not the whole virgin birth thing again?

00:08:07.267 --> 00:08:08.167
What?

00:08:08.267 --> 00:08:12.067
just about every saviour deity ever
invented has been born of a virgin.

00:08:12.167 --> 00:08:15.767
That's enough out of you, Gabriel. In fact,
get down to earth right now and tell her
what I've got in mind.

00:08:15.867 --> 00:08:17.067
Me again, sir?!!

00:08:17.267 --> 00:08:21.267
And you might inform her that her consent
is neither requested nor required.

00:08:21.367 --> 00:08:22.167
And the rest of you...

00:08:22.267 --> 00:08:26.067
Get over this silly obsession you seem to
have with human welfare and happiness,

00:08:26.267 --> 00:08:30.367
and start concerning yourselves more
with my arbitrary moral demands.

00:08:33.267 --> 00:08:36.067
I don't know why we bother.

00:08:38.370 --> 00:08:39.970
NonStampCollector

dolf

Apr 25, 2016, 5:52:57 AM4/25/16
On 25/04/2016 16:29, Heisenberg wrote:
> What would Jesus NOT do?

Jesus of Nazareth's Recognition of Caesar's Sovereign Authority & It's
Consequential Effect as a Legal Precedent in Giving Tacit Approval to
Enacting Same Sex Marriage as a Civil Right of State.

(c) 2016 Dolf Leendert Boek, 25 April 2016 edition

I commented on Google Groups today the following argument that Jesus of
Nazareth indirectly supported same sex marriage as a civil right of State.

Jesus said, "Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's, and to God that
which is God's" [Luke 20:25]

It is a matter of historical record as an account of the Roman Emperor
Caesar Nero's (54-68 CE) enactment of both the civil and sacred as the
ecclesiastical to right of same-sex marriage. In that, he had himself
undertaken the rite of marriage to another male, and this occurred in
addition to his having already participated within the conventional and
heterosexual form of marriage.

And such a practice of same sex marriage, made in compliance the
sensibilities of various religious belief system, then continued for
approximately a further 300 years.

This occurred at the time, when he had also ascribed a sense of
infallibility to his person by the attributions: sacrosanctity,
inviolability; the notion of the Son of God adopted since Julius Caesar;
the power of veto over any decision by any other magistrate, assembly,
or the Senate; and further titles such s: Pontifex Maximus, Pontifex and
Father of the Country.

Being principles of status and authorities adopted later by the Pope as
the head of the Roman Catholic Church and it's city-state empire: in an
attempt to overcome the state of depravation which is otherwise evident
by their absence.

Can anyone say: Hypocrisy?

- dolf

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 25, 2016, 6:36:54 AM4/25/16
Heisenberg wrote:
>>Heisenberg wrote:
>>
>>> What would Jesus NOT do?
>>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOfjkl-3SNE
>
> Did you watch the video?

Yes.

>> "Is GOD willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then He is not
>> omnipotent. Is He able, but not willing? Then He is malevolent. Is He
>> both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is He neither able nor
>> willing? Then why call Him GOD?" -- Epicurus (BC 341-270)
>
> Do you have any thoughts on that?

Yes, as given earlier:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/cGsEdDBohnM/m5ar9IygAwAJ

>> This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) shares that GOD is both
>> able and willing to prevent evil by helping us successfully
>> (Philippians 4:13) http://WDJW.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) the heart
>> (Matthew 15:19) which would otherwise drag (Jeremiah 17:9) us to
>> thinking/saying/writing **and** doing evil as Epicurus has noted.
>> Those of us who are born again (John 3:3 & 5) can prove that our
>> benevolent (Jeremiah 9:24) omnipotent GOD exists as explained at
>> http://WDJW.net/1Cor123

> So God is capable of giving us all a good life but chooses
> not to?

GOD has given those of us, who are His http://WDJW.net/Redeemed ,
eternal life (John 3:16)

[...]

Heisenberg

Apr 25, 2016, 7:16:27 AM4/25/16
On Mon, 25 Apr 2016 06:38:41 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>Heisenberg wrote:

>> Did you watch the video?
>
>Yes.

Are you willing to comment on the video?

>>> "Is GOD willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then He is not
>>> omnipotent. Is He able, but not willing? Then He is malevolent. Is He
>>> both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is He neither able nor
>>> willing? Then why call Him GOD?" -- Epicurus (BC 341-270)
>>
>> Do you have any thoughts on that?

>>> This physician ( http://WWJND.net/HeartDoc ) shares that GOD is both
>>> able and willing to prevent evil by helping us successfully
>>> (Philippians 4:13) http://WWJND.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) the heart
>>> (Matthew 15:19) which would otherwise drag (Jeremiah 17:9) us to
>>> thinking/saying/writing **and** doing evil as Epicurus has noted.
>>> Those of us who are born again (John 3:3 & 5) can prove that our
>>> benevolent (Jeremiah 9:24) omnipotent GOD exists as explained at
>>> http://WDJW.net/1Cor123
>

>> So God is capable of giving us all a good life but chooses
>> not to?
>
>GOD has given those of us, who are His http://WDJW.net/Redeemed ,
>eternal life (John 3:16)
>
>"For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government
>will be on His shoulders (Matthew 12:25). And He will be called
>Wonderful Counselor (Luke 12:25), Mighty God (Mark 12:25), Everlasting
>Father (John 12:25), Prince of Peace ( http://WDJW.net/PrinceOfPeace
>)." (Isaiah 9:6) Yes, 12:25 really is the birthday of our risen LORD
>Jesus 'Christ' of Nazareth. Laus Deo :-)

Was Jesus ever called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
or Everlasting Father?

Why did Jesus say he came not to bring peace?

>LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
>command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
>command."(John 14:15)

Jesus is really fucked up if he said that.

>The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
>what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)

Love can't be commanded.

>The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
>his life for his friends"(John 15:13) thereby meeting unwanted needs.
>Friends don't want friends to die.

I want you to die.

>This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
>should love one another. We should mindfully choose to openly care
>with our heart so that we would be willing to die for each other
>because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
>died for each of us so that we may have eternal life (John 3:16).
>
>May dear neighbors, friends, and brethren have a blessedly wonderful
>life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
>Messiah, the Son of Man:

Does God give us all a wonderful life?

Jesus said he came to cause trouble.

>Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the
>heart:

If you stop eating that would be good for all of us.

>Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
>Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)
>and author of "Trust the Truth - Only the truth can cure the 'hunger
>is starvation' delusion:"
>
>"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)

Anyone can say 'Jesus is LORD' but its meaningless.

>What are the Keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?

Jesus lost the Keys of the Kingdom of Heaven in the Dark Matter
Showroom and nobody has a copy so you are up the shit!

>What is the "hunger is starvation" delusion?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 25, 2016, 8:08:20 AM4/25/16
Heisenberg wrote:
>> Heisenberg wrote:

>>> Did you watch the video?
>>
>> Yes.
>
> Are you willing to comment on the video?

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/cGsEdDBohnM/N5ANdrSlAwAJ

Already have by first noting that the video is essentially a rehash of
Epicurus' questions and subsequently answering them:

[...]

Heisenberg

Apr 25, 2016, 9:15:26 AM4/25/16
On Mon, 25 Apr 2016 08:10:06 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>Heisenberg wrote:

>>> Yes.
>>
>> Are you willing to comment on the video?
>
>Source:
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/cGsEdDBohnM/N5ANdrSlAwAJ
>
>Already have by first noting that the video is essentially a rehash of
>Epicurus' questions and subsequently answering them:
>
>"Is GOD willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then He is not
>omnipotent. Is He able, but not willing? Then He is malevolent. Is He
>both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is He neither able nor
>willing? Then why call Him GOD?" -- Epicurus (BC 341-270)

And you have no answer because there is no way to make
God look good.

Was Jesus ever called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
or Everlasting Father?

Why did Jesus say he came not to bring peace?

>LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
>command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
>command."(John 14:15)

Jesus is really fucked up if he said that.

>The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
>what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)

Love can't be commanded.

>The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
>his life for his friends"(John 15:13) thereby meeting unwanted needs.
>Friends don't want friends to die.

I want you to die.

>This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
>should love one another. We should mindfully choose to openly care
>with our heart so that we would be willing to die for each other
>because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
>died for each of us so that we may have eternal life (John 3:16).
>
>May dear neighbors, friends, and brethren have a blessedly wonderful
>life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
>Messiah, the Son of Man:

Does God give us all a wonderful life?

Jesus said he came to cause trouble.

>Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the
>heart:

If you stop eating that would be good for all of us.

>Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
>Emory's IMVC.org cardiologist (GA Lic#040347)
>and author of "Trust the Truth - Only the truth can cure the 'hunger
>is starvation' delusion:"
>
>"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)

Anyone can say 'Jesus is LORD' but its meaningless.

>What are the Keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?

Jesus lost the Keys of the Kingdom of Heaven in the Dark Matter
Showroom and nobody has a copy so you are up the shit!

>What is the "hunger is starvation" delusion?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 25, 2016, 10:29:45 AM4/25/16
Heisenberg wrote:
>> Heisenberg wrote:

>>> Are you willing to comment on the video?
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/cGsEdDBohnM/N5ANdrSlAwAJ
>>
>> Already have by first noting that the video is essentially a rehash of
>> Epicurus' questions and subsequently answering them:
>>
>> "Is GOD willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then He is not
>> omnipotent. Is He able, but not willing? Then He is malevolent. Is He
>> both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is He neither able nor
>> willing? Then why call Him GOD?" -- Epicurus (BC 341-270)
>
> And you have no answer because there is no way to make
> God look good.

It is written that only GOD is good (Matthew 19:17).

> Was Jesus ever called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
> or Everlasting Father?

We, who are His http://WDJW.net/Disciples , do in fact call our
http://WDJW.net/PrinceOfPeace our "Wonderful Counselor, Mighty GOD,
and Everlasting Father" (Isaiah 9:6)

> Why did Jesus say he came not to bring peace?

Because He does not bring peace to those who don't believe in Him,
obviously.

Instead, we, who are http://WDJW.net/Disciples of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth, have received His peace as evident by what all are
witnessing here :-)

Again, this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) shares that GOD is
[...]

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 25, 2016, 4:49:22 PM4/25/16
Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

>This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of a delicious variety
>of foods yesterday and is http://JiL4ever.net/WonderfullyHungry while
>really satisfied (Lk6:21a) knowing that the LORD provided his body
>with all the needed good food and his mind with knowing to http://JiL4ever.net/BeHungry
>which are words from His mouth (Dt8:3). Let us continue to http://JiL4ever.net/BeWise
>about this.

This chinese American physician has enjoyed 24 oz of a delightful
array of different foods so far for today and is
http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier looking forward to his next meal.

Do you know how much you have eaten so far for today?

If not, why not?

http://JiL4ever.net/BeSmart

Heisenberg

Apr 25, 2016, 8:08:27 PM4/25/16
It is written you should not believe all your read.

Recommended for you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwf6QD-REMY

>> Was Jesus ever called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
>> or Everlasting Father?
>
>We, who are His http://WDJW.net/Disciples , do in fact call our
>http://WDJW.net/PrinceOfPeace our "Wonderful Counselor, Mighty GOD,
>and Everlasting Father" (Isaiah 9:6)
>
>> Why did Jesus say he came not to bring peace?
>
>Because He does not bring peace to those who don't believe in Him,
>obviously.

So Jesus abandons his failures.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 25, 2016, 8:51:11 PM4/25/16

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/cGsEdDBohnM/ceqZYGmyAwAJ

> It is written you should not believe all your read.

You are incorrect here on many levels including spelling.

What is written is that instead of being good (Matthew 19:17), we are
commanded by the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD to be perfect
(Matthew 5:48).

Your being incorrect here is proof that we need GOD's help to be
perfect.

Again, this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) answers Epicurus'
questions by sharing that GOD is both able and willing to prevent evil

Gys de Jongh

Apr 26, 2016, 5:24:09 PM4/26/16
On 26-Apr-16 02:08, Heisenberg wrote:

Hi Heisenberg,
so did you know how to build an atomic bomb for the Nazi's ?

Or were your calculations all wrong and was that the reason they never
had one ?

Or was that all part of your uncertanty principle ?

Heisenberg

Apr 27, 2016, 1:03:56 AM4/27/16
On Tue, 26 Apr 2016 23:24:07 +0200, Gys de Jongh
<jonghSevenH...@Planet.nl> wrote:

>On 26-Apr-16 02:08, Heisenberg wrote:
>
>Hi Heisenberg,
>so did you know how to build an atomic bomb for the Nazi's ?

No.

>Or were your calculations all wrong and was that the reason they never
>had one ?

Could be though Germany had far better technology than the allies.
They had a jet fighter plane at the end of WW2.
We are lucky they did not put their knowledge to full use.

>Or was that all part of your uncertanty principle ?

I can't say for sure.