'Fluoridation' foot-dragging by Health Ranger Mike Adams - children be damned

Todd Gastaldo

Nov 5, 2011, 3:06:59 PM11/5/11
"FLUORIDATION" FOOT-DRAGGING BY HEALTH RANGER MIKE ADAMS - CHILDREN BE
DAMNED...

Attention Ninth Circuit Chief Judge Alex Kozinski via
Web_CA...@ca9.uscourts.gov.

ALEX: EPA's goal is ZERO for arsenic and lead; yet EPA (and Health
Canada) are promoting adding arsenic and lead to drinking water -
largely by concealing the fact that hazardous waste with arsenic and
lead is being added to America's drinking water.

As Ninth Circuit chief judge, you can immediately end this obvious
mass arsenic and lead poisoning child abuse crime in your
jurisdiction. Please do so immediately.

SOME OF THE HAZARDOUS WASTE COMES FROM CHINA....

I wrote:

"Watch [Health Ranger Mike Adams'] YouTube vid about Chinese hazardous
waste being [poured into American drinking water]."

One of my readers then asked...

"can you point to that particular vid better?"

READERS: Here's the URL for Adams' **text intro** to his video...

"Water fluoridation around the world is achieved through the purchase
of chemically contaminated toxic waste chemicals from China..."
http://www.naturalnews.com/031547_fluoride_industrial_waste.html

You have to CLICK to get to his vid...
http://naturalnews.tv/v.asp?v=42652E035A1B1BAAAE1F340B54694975

For further comments - and the context in which I gave the URL - go
to $$$$ below.

Thanks for reading.

Sincerely,

Todd