JFK Assassination Forum Archives -- Misc. Topics Of Interest (Part 114)

David Von Pein

Oct 26, 2009, 6:15:41 PM10/26/09
ARCHIVED JFK ASSASSINATION FORUM POSTS OF INTEREST (PART 114):

"RECLAIMING HISTORY" MINI-SERIES BEGINS FILMING:
http://www.politico.com/click/stories/0909/actor_in_town_for_kennedy_miniseries.html
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/78d2bb5bfcef1e9f

HUNDREDS OF VIDEOS:
http://groups.google.com/group/Reclaiming-History/browse_thread/thread/111303279e0444d3

OSWALD'S FIRST SHOT:
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,1240.msg16867.html#msg16867

Z224:
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,1240.msg16871.html#msg16871

TWO VERY IMPORTANT PAGES OF HSCA VOLUME #7:
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,1262.msg17201.html#msg17201

TRYING TO MAKE SENSE OF THE "BOH WOUND" WITNESSES:
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,1262.msg17202.html#msg17202

J. EDGAR HOOVER:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/eda3f925cb776f4e

THE WARREN COMMISSION:
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,1262.msg17190.html#msg17190

CLINT HILL:
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,1262.msg17206.html#msg17206

FOR THE 599TH TIME:
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,1262.msg17204.html#msg17204

BUELL FRAZIER AND LINNIE RANDLE:
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,1239.msg16931.html#msg16931
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/a2495dcfe9209047
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/ba36601c86da357c
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/a7ade5ad515a49fa

OSWALD'S RIFLE PURCHASE:
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,1270.msg17444.html#msg17444

A "GRAND CONSPIRACY" OR NOT?:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/564c0a88dff56c6e

TWO CONSPIRACY-HAPPY CLOWNS ON THE RADIO:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/c6aa7479b62b2f59

MORE POSTS:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/123bcd01b139f985
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,1270.msg17439.html#msg17439

aeffects

Oct 26, 2009, 6:44:21 PM10/26/09
On Oct 26, 3:15 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

uh-uh-huuuuh, moron..... NO advertising, especially when you're
promoting some conversations with YOURSELF!

What-a-lone nut dipshit!

François Carlier

Oct 27, 2009, 6:02:36 AM10/27/09
Thank you, Mister Von Pein, for your wonderful work !

And I mean it.

By the way, I noticed you used words such as "... Rich DellaRosa is a
mega-kook ... Rich spouts his beliefs in all kinds of crazy nonsense ...
Rich DellaRosa ... with James H. Fetzer ... 2 really silly-sounding
conspiracy clowns ...".

Well, I couldn't agree more.
But you see, sometimes I am scolded for being too rude and I sometimes
wonder if I didn't go too far in my choice of words when I post articles on
the JFK assassination. But when I read your wonderfully written, useful,
very interesting articles, I realize you too can be blunt sometimes, which,
in the final analysis, is not bad, and can be said to be necessary, after
all !

Keep up the good work.

I am your greatest admirer (with good reason).

/Fran�ois Carlier/

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> a �crit dans le message de

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Oct 27, 2009, 7:57:54 AM10/27/09

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4f908d52aff3f8e6

>>> "Thank you, Mister Von Pein, for your wonderful work! And I mean it. By the way, I noticed you used words such as "... Rich DellaRosa is a mega-kook ... Rich spouts his beliefs in all kinds of crazy nonsense ... Rich DellaRosa ... with James H. Fetzer ... 2 really silly-sounding conspiracy clowns ...". .... Well, I couldn't agree more. But you see, sometimes I am scolded for being too rude and I sometimes wonder if I didn't go too far in my choice of words when I post articles on the JFK assassination. But when I read your wonderfully written, useful, very interesting articles, I realize you too can be blunt sometimes, which, in the final analysis, is not bad, and can be said to be necessary, after all! Keep up the good work. I am your greatest admirer (with good reason). /François Carlier/" <<<

Hi François. And thanks.

RE: Being "blunt" .... You, François, are not half as blunt as I am
most of the time.

I admit, constantly dishing out the "K" word undoubtedly grows
tiresome to the CTers toward whom that word is being aimed. But that's
just too bad. Because, let's face facts, a whole lot of JFK conspiracy
theorists just flat-out deserve to be called kooks -- because they ARE
kooks when it comes to the topic of JFK's assassination.

And after listening to the 6/12/09 radio program hosted by Jim Fetzer
(featuring guest Rich DellaRosa), I doubt there's a better word I
could use to describe those two guys than my favorite word beginning
with "K".

We all know that Fetzer is on planet Mars (or Neptune) with respect to
most of his insane beliefs concerning the assassination of John F.
Kennedy, such as his belief that Abraham Zapruder's home movie was
"wholly fabricated" from start to finish (even though the film was in
the possession of Mr. Zapruder or his partner, Erwin Schwartz, the
entire time leading up to and just after the film being processed in
Dallas on 11/22/63).

And Rich DellaRosa is on record as actually believing that a nurse at
Parkland Hospital got a call "around noon" on 11/22/63 from someone
who wanted to know if President Kennedy had arrived at Parkland yet.

Of course, the Occam's-like solution to this "around noon" mystery,
which couldn't be any more obvious to everybody on this planet except
Mr. DellaRosa evidently, is a solution that Rich apparently refuses to
even consider. And that solution is: the nurse in question (Jane
Carolyn Wester) was merely mistaken when it came to her "around noon"
time estimate. She obviously received that phone call AFTER 12:30 PM
CST.

In fact, Miss Wester told the Warren Commission she was "not sure as
to the exact time". Here's Wester's exchange with Arlen Specter of the
Warren Commission in 1964:

MR. SPECTER -- "Did you receive notice on that date that President
Kennedy and Governor Connally were en route to Parkland Memorial
Hospital to receive treatment?"

MISS WESTER -- "I was not aware that they were in the hospital."

MR. SPECTER -- "When was it first brought to your attention, if at
all?"

MISS WESTER -- "At noon, around noon---noontime---I'm not sure as to
the exact time it was. I was relieving the secretary for lunch and the
phone rang. Someone in the pathology department asked if the President
were in the operating room and I answered them, "No," and they said
that a Secret Service agent was down there and as soon as the
President did arrive in the operating room, would I please call them."

MR. SPECTER -- "What was your next connection, if any, with respect to
the treatment of either President Kennedy or Governor Connally at
Parkland?"

MISS WESTER -- "I received a phone call from the emergency room asking
us to set up for a craniotomy."

MR. SPECTER -- "And what is a craniotomy in lay language?"

MISS WESTER -- "That's an exploration of the head."

MR. SPECTER -- "Was there any other request made at that time?"

MISS WESTER -- "Yes--well--immediately following, following that I
received a call to set up for a thoracotomy, which is an exploration
of the chest."

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/wester.htm

But in the hands (and the conspiracy-seeking mind) of one Richard
DellaRosa, the above words from Miss Jane Wester indicate PROOF that
somebody had foreknowledge of JFK's assassination.

And, incredibly, apparently this idiot plotter (whoever he was)
decided to potentially blow the whole plot wide open by telephoning
Parkland a HALF-HOUR BEFORE THE SHOOTING EVEN OCCURRED, thereby
confirming the conspiracy that Rich DellaRosa thinks everybody in
officialdom was striving desperately to CONCEAL right after the
assassination.

Brilliant, huh?

The plotter/conspirator who tipped his hand THIRTY MINUTES ahead of
time should definitely have received the "DOH!" award for 1963.

Talk about your boneheaded blunders! That call to Wester at 12:00 just
might rival the boner that Jim Garrison (et al) thinks was implemented
by the Dealey Plaza crew of retarded plotters who were evidently
attempting to frame a single patsy in the Book Depository, but they
decided to go ahead and shoot the President from three or four
different locations in the Plaza anyhow (and I guess they just hoped
and prayed that the "cover-up" clean-up crew would be able to
instantly eradicate the many bullet holes in Kennedy's body that
would inevitably be visible to any and all hospital personnel and to
the autopsy doctors as a result of the missiles that would be pelting
JFK's body from the Grassy Knoll gunman/gunmen).

Doh!!

www.getminted.com/gambling/gambling/images/stories/simpson-doh.png

www.jfkresearch.com/Real_Deal_06_12_09.mp3

David Von Pein

Oct 27, 2009, 4:43:44 PM10/27/09

Subject: Re: DiEUGENIO, BUGLIOSI, AND VON PEIN [AND CONSPIRACY
BOOKS]
Date: 10/27/2009 2:29:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From: "MDF"
To: David Von Pein

-----------------------------

What would you recommend as the most intelligent anti-lone gunman
book? One that does not insult your intelligence.

MDF

Subject: Re: CONSPIRACY BOOKS
Date: 10/27/2009 4:25:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From: David Von Pein
To: "MDF"

-----------------------------

That's a tough question. To be perfectly honest with you, I haven't
even read very many pro-conspiracy books. (My bladder is a weak one,
as you might know.) :)

I'm sure I'd get ripped to shreds by "CTers" online if I admitted to
not having read every single conspiracy book ever published prior to
coming to my current "LN" position....but that's the way it is.

I really couldn't recommend any pro-CT book, frankly. They ALL insult
your intelligence, IMO. Because they are all wrong.

I will say, however, that Gus Russo's latest book -- "BROTHERS IN
ARMS" -- is a book that's not TOO deep into absurd theories. At least
Russo thinks Oswald was the lone killer of Kennedy and Tippit. (The
link below includes my mini-review of the book near the bottom of the
post.)

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/17699bb27eef2180

Russo likes the idea of Cubans aiding LHO down in Mexico City. I don't
agree with Russo's conspiratorial slant on the case, but at least he
doesn't have Umbrella Man firing a dart or some guy shooting JFK from
a Dallas sewer pipe.

And, yes, I DID read "Brothers In Arms" (mainly because I knew before
I read it that Russo believed in Oswald's guilt).

So, if I had to recommend a "CT" book, I think Russo's would be it.

Dale Myers really likes it, btw:

www.jfkfiles.blogspot.com/2008/10/brothers-in-arms-kennedys-castros-and.html

Thanks for writing.

Regards,