MY JFK-RELATED BLOGS

David Von Pein

Oct 13, 2009, 2:30:01 AM10/13/09
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Oct 15, 2009, 2:05:08 AM10/15/09

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/4f403b5c384f35a1

>>> "[James] DiEugenio seems to have quite rattled the lone nut camp." <<<

Why in the world would anyone think that? In fact, almost nobody is
talking about the McAdams/DiEugenio debate online at all. Even
DiEugenio's Internet promoter and mouthpiece (a guy by the name of
Seamus Coogan) hasn't been saying too much about the debate (as of the
date of this post).

I'm somewhat surprised by the almost total lack of interest in that
four-hour radio debate by anyone on either the CT or LN side of the
fence.

David Emerling and I have chimed in here and there with a few comments
about the debate, but generally speaking there's been no critique
about it whatsoever (on any of the JFK forums). Very odd, IMO.

Of course, all reasonable people who know anything about the actual
evidence in the JFK case (even if those reasonable people haven't
expressed an opinion on the Internet....and, as I mentioned, very few
have done so) know full well that Prof. John McAdams was victorious in
both parts of the Sept./Oct. 2009 Black Op Radio debate. And that's
because McAdams rests on the side of the debate that possesses EVERY
LAST SCRAP OF PHYSICAL EVIDENCE -- i.e., the "Oswald Is Guilty" side.

Whereas, Jim DiEugenio rests on the side of the debate that has
exactly ZERO pieces of physical evidence to support his view that
Oswald was innocent of killing BOTH John F. Kennedy and J.D. Tippit.

www.google.com/group/Reclaiming-History/browse_thread/thread/863ee417ecb1633f

>>> "So much so that they [LNers] have to concoct a strawman scenario where everyone in the world is in on a grand conspiracy, something which he [DiEugenio] never says or even implies at any point." <<<

Bullshit.

DiEugenio has suggested that every one of the following people and/or
organizations (covering both a PRE-assassination timeline and a POST-
assassination timeline) played a part in some kind of conspiracy and/
or cover-up. And a list this long certainly qualifies as "grand" in my
book:

1.) The Warren Commission (as a unit).

2.) The HSCA (as a unit).

3.) The Clark Panel (as a unit).

4.) The Dallas Police Department (as a unit).

5.) The FBI (as a unit).

6.) The CIA (as a unit).

7.) Jack Ruby.

8.) Michael Baden.

9.) Admiral Calvin Galloway of the Bethesda Naval Medical Center.

10.) Arlen Specter.

11.) Dr. James J. Humes.

12.) Dr. J. Thornton Boswell.

13.) Dr. Pierre A. Finck.

14.) Virtually all of the "MSM" (mainstream media).

15.) David Ferrie.

16.) Clay Shaw.

17.) Guy Banister.

18.) The "Second Oswald" (who is a "person" that DiEugenio actually
believes did exist prior to 11/22/63, with Jim D. often citing author
John Armstrong and Armstrong's 2003 book of insanity, "Harvey And
Lee").

19.) Ruth Paine.

20.) Michael Paine.

21.) George DeMohrenschildt.

22.) Buell Wesley Frazier.

23.) Linnie Mae Randle.

24.) Roy S. Truly.

25.) Police Officer Marrion L. Baker.

26.) The unknown individual(s) whom DiEugenio thinks "faked" the
backyard photos of Lee Oswald.

27.) Henry Wade.

28.) J. Will Fritz.

29.) J. Edgar Hoover.

30.) Lyndon B. Johnson.

31.) Joseph Alsop.

32.) Eugene Rostow.

33.) Earl Warren.

34.) Allen Dulles.

35.) Gerald Ford.

36.) John McCloy.

37.) Nicholas Katzenbach.

38.) James Angleton.

39.) Richard Helms.

40.) Elmer Moore.

41.) William Sullivan.

And the above list is by no means complete and comprehensive in
nature. I compiled most of it off the top of my head. There are
undoubtedly many more individuals and groups that could be added as
well.

But apart from the craziness that has DiEugenio believing that all of
the above-named people and organizations played some kind of
"conspiratorial" or "cover-up" role in JFK's death, the two biggest
things (by far) that enable me to place Mr. James DiEugenio into the
"Kook" category are the following two totally-silly beliefs that Mr.
DiEugenio currently possesses:

1.) "Kennedy is murdered at 12:30 PM. Oswald is almost undoubtedly on
the first floor at the time." -- James DiEugenio (Via "Part 5b" of
DiEugenio's "Reclaiming History" book review, linked below)

www.ctka.net/2008/bugliosi_5b_review.html

Hence, per DiEugenio, Lee Harvey Oswald did not shoot John F. Kennedy
with a gun on November 22, 1963.

2.) When the question was asked "Who shot J.D. Tippit?", DiEugenio
made the following statement during Part 1 of the Black Op Radio
debate (linked below):

"It's pretty clear it wasn't Oswald." -- James DiEugenio;
September 24, 2009

www.box.net/shared/d9s0sk09nd

Hence, per DiEugenio, Lee Harvey Oswald did not shoot Dallas policeman
J.D. Tippit with a gun on November 22, 1963.

Believing in the above two things (in tandem) automatically qualifies
the believer of such fantasies for a spot in the "Kook Club".

www.The-JFK-Assassination.blogspot.com

aeffects

Oct 15, 2009, 3:07:16 AM10/15/09
On Oct 14, 11:05 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

<snip the nutter-troll lunacy>

you're an insufferable full of fear, dweeb, ya know that shithead! But
you keep coming back, it does get better....

Oh, and btw, no self-serving advertising!

soilysound

Oct 15, 2009, 3:13:58 AM10/15/09
Dave, I'm enjoying your use of the phrase 'as a unit'. Covers a lot of
sins that does!

Looking at you're list, I count at a maximum a list off a 100 or so
people, and a load of those could be put into the 'prejudiced, biased,
confused or mistaken' categories.

So we have less than a 100 people, that's the least grand 'grand
conspiracy' I've ever heard of. Your grand conspiracy could fit in a
bus!

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Oct 15, 2009, 5:44:57 AM10/15/09

>>> "Dave, I'm enjoying your use of the phrase 'as a unit'. Covers a lot of sins, that does! Looking at [your] list, I count at a maximum...100 or so people, and a load of those could be put into the 'prejudiced, biased, confused or mistaken' categories. So we have less than...100 people. That's the least grand 'grand conspiracy' I've ever heard of. Your grand conspiracy could fit in a bus!" <<<

"Soily" is out of his/her mind. He/she thinks that even if all of the
above-mentioned entities/people were involved in a plot/cover-up, it
wasn't very "grand" at all. Merely TRIPLE-DIGITS in the number of
humans involved. That's all. Meh.

LOL.

What kooks you kooks are. How you can manage to type the stupid things
you type every day without bursting into laughter is a bigger mystery
than the JFK case ever was.

www.BATTLING-A-CONSPIRACY-KOOK.blogspot.com

aeffects

Oct 15, 2009, 1:25:41 PM10/15/09

shithead, how in good conscious can you post drivel as you do.
Attempting to sell boat anchors for books, such as silly nutter-troll
turd!

Carry on!

aeffects

Oct 15, 2009, 1:26:54 PM10/15/09
On Oct 12, 11:30 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

no advertising shithead, not even for you 103rd blog.....

shape up or ship the hell out!

Gil Jesus

Oct 15, 2009, 4:55:48 PM10/15/09

So many blogs, so many forums, how does one Von Pein keep up with it
all ?

ROFLMAO

drummist1965

Oct 15, 2009, 5:44:36 PM10/15/09

It takes an intelligence, Gil Jesus. Something you lack!

David Von Pein

Oct 15, 2009, 8:06:56 PM10/15/09

Is a kook named "Gil" actually hinting that "one Von Pein" isn't
enough to perform the online JFK-related tasks that I perform?

"Gil" isn't suggesting that DVP is actually multiple entities....is
he?

Surely not.

:) :)

www.google.com/group/reclaiming-history/browse_thread/thread/28d2b874f20d7511

David Von Pein

Oct 21, 2009, 2:30:19 AM10/21/09

www.JFKAssassinationForum.com/index.php/topic,1262.msg17195.html#msg17195

>>> "Is there any aspect of the WC investigation that you are unsatisfied [with] or concerned about?" <<<

No, not really. The bottom line is -- the Warren Commission GOT IT
RIGHT -- i.e., Oswald killed Kennedy and Tippit and very, very likely
acted alone in so doing. That's the most important thing.

But if I were to pick one single thing that I'm not "satisfied" with
regarding the Warren Commission, it probably would be the incredibly
silly decision by the Commission to not study the autopsy photos and X-
rays during the WC's investigation (although some people have said
that Arlen Specter saw the back-wound photo and that Earl Warren
briefly looked at all of the autopsy pictures; but even if this is
true, it's not enough, IMO).

Here we have the WC tasked with investigating the murder of the
President...and they steadfastly refuse to look (in any depth) at some
of THE MOST IMPORTANT evidence in the case--the photos and X-rays of
the dead Chief Executive. That, IMO, is just totally ridiculous.

Yes, I know that the Commission agreed from the get-go to "publish"
all of their findings and all of the exhibits. And that's a good
thing. But, for Pete sake, surely a compromise to that general "We
must publish everything" rule could (and should) have been reached
when it came to the autopsy pictures and X-rays.

I realize that the Commission didn't want to publish the gory pictures
of JFK in the 26 volumes. And I agree with that decision. But the WC
could still have examined the photos and then printed an explanation
to the world as to why the autopsy pictures are not present in the 26
volumes. A "For Reasons Of Taste" disclaimer, as it were.

But, even though the Commission didn't look at the autopsy pictures in
any great depth....they still arrived at the correct conclusions in
the final Warren Report -- i.e., President Kennedy was shot twice,
with both bullets entering from behind.

And that bottom-line conclusion was later confirmed by other official
Government panels (e.g., HSCA, Clark Panel, and Rockefeller
Commission). And those panels/committees DID have full access to the
original autopsy photographs and X-rays.

So, even without looking at those autopsy photos, the Warren
Commission still was able to GET IT RIGHT when it came to the
fundamental questions concerning JFK's wounds. (The awful and
inaccurate Rydberg drawings notwithstanding, of course.)

>>> "What happened to the large exit wound (right side) to JFK's head? An autopsy photo shows no such thing." <<<

I don't know why you're saying this. The autopsy photos (and, even
more importantly, the autopsy X-rays) are perfectly consistent with
the conclusion that JFK was struck in the head from behind (and only
from behind), with the large exit wound being located at the RIGHT-
FRONT portion of the head:

http://Reclaiming-History.googlegroups.com/web/009a.+JFK+AUTOPSY+PHOTO?gda=HSXmWEkAAADaPnAtlvPjxRWfhTgppBLhDdjpNul_ResHSwZpPeWp3vNvIIAY0CJ7zOnGxaYI3eJo1zc_knNaEGu1ktiXWxHJhAioEG5q2hncZWbpWmJ7IQ

http://Reclaiming-History.googlegroups.com/web/011a.+JFK+HEAD+X-RAY?gda=a-VqBUYAAADaPnAtlvPjxRWfhTgppBLhUttkIFcaM5NlXqMQHNSRLx1G2YFgxky44Khk5D7kFrYWKo62F5uyu956xNc8ZALZE-Ea7GxYMt0t6nY0uV5FIQ

aeffects

Oct 21, 2009, 1:15:31 PM10/21/09

we KNOW Von Pein is a composite... steve-o-reno, no interlligence
simply lone nut troll-foolery.
Carry on moron.....

aeffects

Oct 21, 2009, 1:17:09 PM10/21/09
On Oct 20, 11:30 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

<snip the nutter-troll idiocy>

you're an insufferable full of fear,composite dweeb, ya know that

shithead! But
you keep coming back, it does get better....

Oh, and btw, no self-serving lone nut-troll advertising!

Sandy McCroskey

Oct 21, 2009, 2:35:56 PM10/21/09

So just because Von Pein can write a thousand intelligible, cogent
words for every deranged ten-word excretion you dump here, you think
his posts must not be the work of a single individual but a team
effort!
/sm