JFK Assassination Forum Archives -- Misc. Topics Of Interest (Part 1)

David Von Pein

Mar 26, 2007, 9:01:47 AM3/26/07
ARCHIVED JFK ASSASSINATION FORUM POSTS OF INTEREST (PART 1):

VINCENT BUGLIOSI AND THE 1986 TELEVISION DOCU-TRIAL:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/3b74fdc68727c620

"CRAZY" VS. "LEGALLY INSANE":
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/3e7995285b9de833

THE "BOH" PROBLEM:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/aae44871116dc9e9

SHATTERING A LOONY THEORY ABOUT HOWARD BRENNAN:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/7d3264251021ff76
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/06c1f09dbba91a91

HANDLING A CONSPIRACY KOOK'S ASSERTIONS (WITH EASE):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/ef7824d4b5a0a545
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/2f4b757dcf0268cb

WOULD OSWALD HAVE WALKED?:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/e0e106017961782b

THROAT AND BACK WOUNDS:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/31aa8b4116f0b2c4

A LITTLE HUMOR AT A KOOK'S EXPENSE:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/e089ee8b738cad76

BUGLIOSI TALK (AGAIN):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/e872fa56185550ce

THE "MASTOID PROCESS":
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/ec8a92379fee1159
http://www.jfklancerforum.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=3&topic_id=25041&mesg_id=25041&page=&topic_page=1#25100

"DOORWAY MAN":
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/383f9654d67c7730

WHY DIDN'T THE PLOTTERS DO THIS?:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/af041ad344d1118c

THE FICTIONAL "MAUSER":
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/b358c515c07ec4cb

"THE COUGH" THEORY:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/12fe05a288c9d69c
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/2d73169565fe9fcb
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/e84da2b50c73e1fa

THE "MISSING BRAIN" AND OTHER HUNKS OF CONSPIRACY LORE:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/b72e39e0b25f7473

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Mar 28, 2007, 7:33:16 AM3/28/07
BULLETIN! 1234PM-CST-112263----M. SMITH DICTATING----

"85 shots were fired today at President Kennedy's motorcade in
downtown Dallas! 12 gunmen with a variety of weapons were seen in the
small park-like plaza (weapons that were observed by witnesses include
bazookas, sawed-off shotguns being brandished in broad daylight,
umbrella-like doo-hickeys that appeared to be expelling some kind of
dart-like thing-a-ma-bobs, and an Army tank on Elm St.).

Plus, a stout 52-year-old nightclub owner wearing a dark suit and a
Fedora hat was seen firing the fatal shot at JFK with a shoulder-
carried nuclear-missile launcher!

All 85 shots and all 85 bullets/missiles/darts have, incredibly, been
traced back to just one man's cheap Carcano rifle. (That's a head-
scratcher for this reporter and those around me as well....but,
miracles sometimes CAN occur in this world, evidently.)

Further reports to follow.....just as soon as the massive amounts of
smoke and fumes from the 85 gunshots dissipate in the shooting area!

Follow-up Bulletin (1241PM--112263) ---- JFK's limousine has crashed
into the Triple Underpass bridge as it tried to escape the scene of
the just-completed 85-shot assassination attempt against President
Kennedy! The limo's driver, William Greer, has stated that the
unfortunate crash occurred due to a lack of visibility in the general
area of the attack.

Greer said that it was impossible to see out the front windshield of
the limousine because of the dense gunsmoke that was obviously being
emitted from the 12 weapons that were being utilized during the "ONE-
PATSY" assassination attempt today!

Merriman Smith reporting for UPI News Services.
10-4.
Roger, wilco, and out.

tomnln

Mar 28, 2007, 11:39:42 PM3/28/07
The evidence/testimony are So Frightening to David that he
MUST write his own scenario.

It's all HERE>>> http://www.whokilledjfk.net/

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Mar 29, 2007, 12:22:13 AM3/29/07
This guy wrote the WCR. Hahahaha

> BULLETIN! 1234PM-CST-112263----M. SMITH DICTATING----
>
> "85 shots were fired today at President Kennedy's motorcade in
> downtown Dallas! 12 gunmen with a variety of weapons were seen in the
> small park-like plaza (weapons that were observed by witnesses include
> bazookas, sawed-off shotguns being brandished in broad daylight,
> umbrella-like doo-hickeys that appeared to be expelling some kind of
> dart-like thing-a-ma-bobs, and an Army tank on Elm St.).
>
> Plus, a stout 52-year-old nightclub owner wearing a dark suit and a
> Fedora hat was seen firing the fatal shot at JFK with a shoulder-
> carried nuclear-missile launcher!
>
> All 85 shots and all 85 bullets/missiles/darts have, incredibly, been
> traced back to just one man's cheap Carcano rifle. (That's a head-
> scratcher for this reporter and those around me as well....but,
> miracles sometimes CAN occur in this world, evidently.)
>

> Further reports to follow.....just as soon as the massive amount of

> smoke and fumes from the 85 gunshots dissipate in the shooting area!
>
> Follow-up Bulletin (1241PM--112263) ---- JFK's limousine has crashed
> into the Triple Underpass bridge as it tried to escape the scene of
> the just-completed 85-shot assassination attempt against President
> Kennedy! The limo's driver, William Greer, has stated that the
> unfortunate crash occurred due to a lack of visibility in the general
> area of the attack.
>

> Greer has said that it was impossible to see out his front windshield

> because of the dense gunsmoke that was obviously being emitted from

> the 85 guns used in the ONE-PATSY assassination

David Von Pein

Aug 3, 2013, 2:48:01 AM8/3/13

http://YouTube.com/watch?v=JiqDCFSADW8

IN A DISCUSSION AT YOUTUBE, SOMEBODY WITH THE USERNAME "MindFlowersDotNet" SAID:

This [2003 ABC-TV documentary, "The Kennedy Assassination: Beyond Conspiracy"] is a shameful mess. ABC and Peter Jennings: give us a break.

This is a fossil from the major news network era--we now have a much better read and informed citizenry. This is sham 'journalism' at its worst. Our nation, the world, and JFK deserve better than this junk.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Yeah, right. As if 2003 was back in the Dark Ages.

In truth, this Peter Jennings documentary is one of THE best programs ever aired about JFK's murder.

The evidence against Oswald is every bit as strong now as it was in 1963/64. It hasn't vanished. It's all still there--to be totally ignored and manipulated by silly conspiracy theorists like Mark Lane, Oliver Stone, et al.

The American people deserve better than all of their "Anybody But Oswald" junk.

"Verdelufe" SAID:

Mr. David Von [Pein], you have 1295 videos uploaded, most about JFK. Were they enough to give you an insight about what really happened in Dallas? Or [do you] still have a relationship with some of the conspirators?

80 to 90% of Americans believe in conspiracy. Get real. There is no chance you can brainwash someone today (except the low informed ones). In 1963, [it] was much easier for the government to do it. Not nowadays. I posted to you before. You don't approve most [of] the time.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Brainwash? Maybe you should check my complete archive of videos again, because I'm not trying to "brainwash" you or anybody else.

I've uploaded plenty of stuff on my channel that promotes the idea of conspiracy in JFK's murder. Perhaps you missed them all. Check out my new playlist layout on my front page here at YouTube and look for the section marked "Conspiracy Theorists Have Their Say" [linked below].

http://YouTube.com/user/DavidVonPein1/videos?view=50&shelf_index=6&sort=dd

"Verdelufe" SAID:

If you don't want to brainwash anybody, how come you say this documentary is one [of] THE BEST programs ever aired about JFK?

This is PREPOSTEROUS. How can you hear Bugliosi, Posner, Robert Oswald etc.? Listen to Marina Oswald now [and] Jack Ruby.

If you watch the videos "History is proving LBJ killed JFK", "The Men Who Killed Kennedy", [and] Mark Lane interviews (especially Acquilla Clemons). [It] is enough to convince any mule. There are people today that still believe in Badge Man by White. I think you love to hate LHO.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

I said that the 2003 ABC documentary is one of "the best" programs on the JFK case because that happens to be my opinion of that particular program. If you disagree--that's tough. Am I not entitled to express an opinion? Or have conspiracy theorists cornered the market on opinions?

You are attempting to link a person's opinion with a supposed effort on my part to "brainwash" other people. And that's a silly idea.

If you want to talk about somebody "brainwashing" the masses, go seek out Oliver Stone. He's a brainwashing expert.

http://JFK-Archives.blogspot.com/2010/07/brainwashing-of-america.html

http://JFK-Archives.blogspot.com/2010/08/kennedy-assassination-beyond-conspiracy.html

David Von Pein

Oct 20, 2013, 11:46:04 PM10/20/13

http://YouTube.com/watch?v=25QiW5K9U9c

My hat goes off to Barry Krusch -- for actually being able to persuade someone at the Natl. Archives to photograph the 3 Sniper's Nest bullet shells for him [see above video].

Can just any Tom, Dick, or Barry pull that off and have the NA do something like that? That seems quite amazing to me.

Anyway, from those recent pictures, those shells look to be in mighty bad shape (i.e., rusty looking and all scratched to hell). I'm wondering also if some of the initials which are certainly on those shells just might be located on the INSIDE lip of each shell--much the same way some of the initials are located on the 4 Tippit murder shells (see Dale Myers' "With Malice", beginning on page 262 for photos of those)?

Granted, the rifle shells look a bit narrow at the top, and there doesn't seem to be a lot of room to squeeze some writing on the inside--but I felt it worth mentioning.

Plus, I'm wondering if the deterioration of the shells (which is quite obvious in Barry's NA pics) might be a reason for not being able to make out the markings which most certainly MUST be there.

Do CTers think the cops went around switching evidence and then were just too damn lazy to scratch some letters into the "fake" shells? But most of the officers went ahead and testified anyway that they DID put their initials on those shells? Talk about dumb! Or lazy! That must take the cake.

And that same argument applies to CE399 and Elmer Todd's initials too. Most CTers think Todd's initials are not on CE399 at all, even though Todd wrote up a report on 11/22/63 stating both he and Bob Frazier scratched their initials into the "nose of the bullet" on the night of Nov. 22 at the FBI lab.

It's a "fake" bullet, per the CTers, but the goofs at the FBI couldn't manage to put their proper markings on it--even though they said they did? Crazy. Todd's initials are on that bullet as sure as anything. And I think all the proper markings are SOMEWHERE on those three SN shells too.

To believe otherwise is to believe is mass fakery of the evidence in a Presidential murder case (which I do not believe for a second). And, as mentioned, we'd also have to believe that the FBI and/or DPD were the biggest boobs to ever come down Elm Street with a fake bullet shell -- by not simply scratching some initials into the "fake" shells when they easily could have done so in order to firm up that chain of custody they would certainly want those fake shells to have.

David Von Pein
October 20, 2013

David Von Pein

Oct 21, 2013, 12:08:45 AM10/21/13
BULLET SHELL ADDENDUM ----

This is from J.C. Day's affidavit about the shells (dated June 23, 1964)---

[QUOTE ON:]

"Close examination with a magnifying glass under a good light disclosed that my name "Day" was on all three hulls, at the small end. Also GD for Captain George Doughty was on two of them. Commission numbers 543 and 544 were the first two sent to Washington on November 22, 1963. They have Doughty's initials where he marked the hulls as they were released to Vince Drain at 11:45 P.M. on November 22, 1963 by Doughty and Day.

The third hull, commission number 545, does not have Doughty's mark, but is plainly marked "Day". In Washington, I had numbers 543 and 545 switched because I didn't find my name on number 543.

I can identify commission numbers 543, 544, and 545 from my name on them, as the three hulls found on the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository on November 22, 1963."

/s/ J.C. Day; 6/23/64

[END QUOTE.]

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/day2.htm