JFK Assassination Forum Archives -- Misc. Topics Of Interest (Part 205)

David Von Pein

May 17, 2013, 11:05:32 PM5/17/13

ARCHIVED JFK ASSASSINATION FORUM POSTS OF INTEREST (PART 205):

DAVID LIFTON:
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,8295.msg242588.html#msg242588
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,8295.msg242690.html#msg242690

THE ENTRY WOUND IN PRESIDENT KENNEDY'S HEAD:
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=20165&page=4#entry273309
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=20165&page=5#entry273341
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=20165&page=5#entry273359
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=20165&page=5#entry273371

EYEWITNESS ACCOUNTS:
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=20069&page=2#entry273362
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=20069&page=2#entry273383

"FLAWS" IN THE EVIDENCE:
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=20190&page=2#entry273817
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=20190&page=2#entry273844
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=20190&page=2#entry273847
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=20190&page=3#entry273860
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=20190&page=4#entry273903
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=20190&page=5#entry273942

THE DISAPPEARING BULLETS:
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,8295.msg242697.html#msg242697

JOSIAH THOMPSON AND THE MOVEMENT OF JFK'S HEAD:
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,8400.msg244163.html#msg244163
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,8400.msg244213.html#msg244213

MORE STUFF:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/871868476fd35d4a
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/e29fdde56cb51666
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/c7ef8f241328af31

aeffects

May 18, 2013, 1:59:51 PM5/18/13
On May 17, 8:05 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

<snip the lone nut-troll nonsense>

David Von Pein

May 19, 2013, 9:41:50 PM5/19/13

http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,8400.msg244456.html#msg244456

MARTIN MIZZI SAID:

So your photo is worthless in proving no damage to the BOH.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Bullshit.

And you're misrepresenting my position. I have never once said there
was "no damage to the BOH". I can see the radiating fractures in the X-
ray that extend all the way into the back/occipital part of JFK's
head. That's obvious.

What I HAVE said is that there is NO MISSING SKULL in the back part of
the President's head. And that "No Missing Skull" truth is something
that totally destroys the claims made by many/most of the Parkland
witnesses. Because those Parkland witnesses have stated that there was
a huge HOLE (i.e., MISSING SKULL) in the occipital area of the head.

And, logically, that would also have to mean that the SCALP portion of
JFK's head--which covered the skull in the occipital--should have also
been "MISSING" too (or at least severely damaged and torn up).

But, as we can see in the "red spot" BOH photo, the scalp is
completely intact, without a hint of damage at all. Nothing. Nada.
It's perfect. And it's lying right on top of the supposedly BLASTED
OUT and MISSING skull that's directly underneath it. Absolutely
impossible.

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc151/David_Von_Pein/MISCELLANEOUS%20JFK-RELATED%20PHOTOS/00JFKHeadX-Ray2.jpg

What's wrong with this comparison below? (And, no, the answer is
certainly not "The Autopsy Picture Must Be A Fake!")....

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc151/David_Von_Pein/MISCELLANEOUS%20JFK-RELATED%20PHOTOS/JFK_Autopsy_Photo_1.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-lYhUaS7Vojc/UZkdTF3uojI/AAAAAAAAusE/qe--JZPbP1s/s1600/JFK-BOH-Drawing.gif

MARTIN MIZZI SAID:

Maybe you should brush up on what was said by whom, when, and where.
We have testimony from Boswell (you know, the guy who is pulling the
flap forward in the picture) that the flap is being pulled forward and
it was concealing the entire defect. We also have the skull he marked
clearly showing how far back the damage went. Even Humes made clear
the damage stretched to the OCCIPITAL bone.

We also have Boswell on record for the ARRB stating skull fragments
that were loose and detached from the skull were put back in for X-
rays.

So any attempt to use the X-rays to prove an area was intact is pretty
well undermined by Boswell's testimony, wouldn't you say, David?

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Not at all. And that's because the autopsy X-rays and photographs are
now (and always have been) by far the best evidence to illustrate the
true locations of JFK's wounds. Why would anyone think otherwise,
particularly when you've got Page 41 of HSCA Volume 7 staring you in
the face every day of your life?

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/hsca/reportvols/vol7/html/HSCA_Vol7_0026a.htm

Nobody can suddenly change the above autopsy photo and X-ray. Nobody
can suddenly make a huge hole appear in the back of President
Kennedy's head in those autopsy pictures. There was no huge "BOH" hole
there in 1963. There was no huge hole back there when Dr. Boswell gave
his testimony to the ARRB in 1996. And there's no big hole in the BOH
in 2013. It just isn't there. And never was. And the autopsy pictures
(plus the Zapruder Film too) prove it.

MARTIN MIZZI SAID:

Now, why don't you explain to us why you think it is okay to have
double standards? The CT's are in the wrong for ignoring the autopsy
report (per your thread), yet you have no problem at all cherry
picking the evidence and testimony that suits you and disregarding the
rest. What ever happened to giving priority to the earliest
statements? Or is that only the case when it suits you?

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

And you're still ignoring the best evidence, which is: the autopsy
photos/X-rays and the autopsy report.

NOTHING that Dr. Boswell told the ARRB in 1996 changes the basic "JFK
WAS SHOT ONLY FROM BEHIND" conclusion reached by all three autopsy
doctors in November 1963.

Please point me to ANY statement uttered by ANY of the three autopsy
surgeons in which any of them said that they had changed their mind(s)
and now believe JFK was shot from the front. Good luck finding any
such statement from Humes, Boswell, or Finck.

In fact....

"In 1963, we proved at the autopsy table that President Kennedy
was struck from above and behind by the fatal shot. The pattern of the
entrance and exit wounds in the skull proves it, and if we stayed here
until hell freezes over, nothing will change this proof. It happens
100 times out of 100, and I will defend it until I die. This is the
essence of our autopsy, and it is supreme ignorance to argue any other
scenario. This is a law of physics and it is foolproof--absolutely,
unequivocally, and without question. The conspiracy buffs have totally
ignored this central scientific fact, and everything else is hogwash.
There was no interference with our autopsy, and there was no
conspiracy to suppress the findings." -- Dr. James J. Humes; Interview
with JAMA editor George D. Lundberg; October 1991 [See “JFK’s Death:
The Plain Truth From The MDs Who Did The Autopsy”, by Dennis L. Breo,
Journal of the American Medical Association, Volume 267, No. 20, May
27, 1992, Page 2794]

aeffects

May 20, 2013, 12:20:23 AM5/20/13
On May 19, 6:41 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

<snip the lone nut-troll nonsense>

douche won't go near the updated medical evidence, can only spout lone
nut WCR disinfo... get up to date hon!

David Von Pein

May 20, 2013, 12:53:54 AM5/20/13
Some nut named Healy thinks there's some kind of "updated medical
evidence" that renders the autopsy photos & X-rays completely
worthless and useless.

Kooky.

Please tell us, O' Great Crackpipe, what is this "updated medical
evidence" that should make me want to trash the autopsy pictures and
the autopsy report?

aeffects

May 20, 2013, 12:05:10 PM5/20/13
dude do you really think anyone is going to listen to your bullshit
when "actual" (for your pea-brain: board certified) MD's have
commented on those autopsy and x'ray photots? Who the hell do you
think you are? You're fifty (read that 50) years ***behind*** times.
Get real Mc Colonel! LMFAO! ! ! ! The Bugliosi heyday is ovah!
Reclaiming 'Warren Commission' History a lone nut, .john and David Von
Pein wetdream...

Its time put those Hustler magazines back under your rack, move out of
your brother's bedroom, and get yourself a real job, not to mention
and a REAL life! Carry on toothless, carry on!