JFK Assassination Forum Archives -- Misc. Topics Of Interest (Part 127)

David Von Pein

Feb 27, 2010, 8:23:01 PM2/27/10
ARCHIVED JFK ASSASSINATION FORUM POSTS OF INTEREST (PART 127):

DVP'S ASSASSINATION POLL (ALT.ASSASSINATION.JFK VERSION):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/5e33da925fd0c7ab

DVP'S ASSASSINATION POLL (ALT.CONSPIRACY.JFK VERSION):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_thread/thread/c2ed327e3b8a382f

JAMES BOOKHOUT:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/5e5fd13d5ca334ad

DARRELL TOMLINSON:
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,1087.msg28487.html#msg28487

JAMES FETZER:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/08c88b5ae8239a3c

DOUG HORNE:
http://www.amazon.com/review/R23U3HRSNOQ2X3/ref=cm_cr_rev_detmd_pl?ie=UTF8&cdMsgNo=57&cdPage=6&cdSort=oldest&cdMsgID=Mx1VUDHT4BVO9AD#Mx1VUDHT4BVO9AD
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/bd8af9a19e721e09

CAPTAIN FRITZ:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/a7c2dcb2fe0b1a5d

THE FRITZ NOTES:
http://www.jfk-info.com/notes1.htm

A "PARTIAL FINGERPRINT" FOUND ON THE RIFLE:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/1ac5d6c2019d878d

LEE HARVEY OSWALD'S JACKETS:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/ad8a2f192cf52528
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/98a54fe21dd6ebcc
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/cf25798a3d364bc5
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/96a862bfa12f9dd4
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/f7f300f7e02c13ec
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/3ada422cb6ecc4c6

MORE POSTS:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/9f13245e1259c50c
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/77071e4fe59544c6
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/a98b94f1057790ad
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/e76db2c5f88e5481

David Von Pein

Feb 28, 2010, 9:35:16 AM2/28/10

SOME KOOK NAMED "GREG" AT AAJ SPOUTED THIS HUNK OF CRAP:

>>> "clearly THERE WAS NO BAKER ENCOUNTER ON THE SECOND FLOOR." <<<

Oh, goodie! A CT kook gets to call somebody else a big fat liar
(again)--Roy S. Truly this time, since Truly corroborates Baker's
SECOND-floor encounter with everybody's favorite patsy for all 11/22
murders.

Pathetic attempts at rewriting the history of this crime. As per usual.

David Von Pein

Mar 1, 2010, 12:34:49 AM3/1/10

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/b38c9ef7c7c7e387

Roy Truly most definitely corroborated Marrion Baker...via WC
testimony.

Let me guess -- BOTH Baker AND Truly lied their respective asses off
in front of the evil, strong-arming Warren Commission. Right, Gregory?

In short -- Greg is just another silly conspiracy-loving kook who has
created for himself a make-believe person on the "3rd or 4th floor"
that he knows was never there.

But, like virtually all CTers, Greg likes fantasy and make-believe
shooters way more than the facts.

aeffects

Mar 1, 2010, 1:03:48 AM3/1/10
On Feb 28, 9:34 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/b38c9ef7c7c7...

> Roy Truly most definitely corroborated Marrion Baker...via WC
> testimony.
>
> Let me guess -- BOTH Baker AND Truly lied their respective asses off
> in front of the evil, strong-arming Warren Commission. Right, Gregory?
>
> In short -- Greg is just another silly conspiracy-loving kook who has
> created for himself a make-believe person on the "3rd or 4th floor"
> that he knows was never there.
>
> But, like virtually all CTers, Greg likes fantasy and make-believe
> shooters way more than the facts.

these discussions with make believe characters is getting serious
David..... have you consulted a helping professional yet?

David Von Pein

Mar 1, 2010, 1:26:42 AM3/1/10

Try clicking on the links at the top of my posts, Mr. Lazy Bones/
Retard (aka Healy).

Greg isn't make-believe. He seems to be a committed kook, just like
you, but he's not a phantom.

David Von Pein

Mar 1, 2010, 1:27:32 AM3/1/10

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/5e33da925fd0c7ab/9166a18e13fdb5d6?#9166a18e13fdb5d6

>>> "You can disagree with Garrison. Fine. But don't blame Oliver Stone for trying to be faithful to his icon." <<<

I agree with you--partially. But I sure as heck CAN blame Oliver Stone
for resurrecting Jim Garrison's half-baked and bogus case against Clay
Shaw. Stone certainly didn't have to do that, did he now? (Of ALL
people to paint as a hero in the vast landscape of JFK-related lore,
Stone picked Jim Garrison! That's simply unbelievable to begin with!)

And Stone knew full well, of course, that his "blockbuster" film
(which was based on a case that even Stone himself must surely have
known had been engineered by a total kook--Jim Garrison) would be seen
and embraced by millions of gullible movie-goers all around the globe.

That type of behavior is just flat-out irresponsible, IMO. (Even for a
big-shot movie director.) And it's even MORE irresponsible since Mr.
Stone HIMSELF, on television and elsewhere, has sung the praises of
Kook Garrison over and over again since 1991.

So, do you still think I should give Oliver Stone a free pass for
putting up on the movie screen a whole bunch of stuff that any
reasonable and knowledgeable person has got to know is just plain
bullshit?

aeffects

Mar 1, 2010, 11:28:10 AM3/1/10
On Feb 28, 10:27 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/th...

Oliver Stone strikes the fear of GAWD in you, ya just don't have the
nads to admit it!!!! What happens with most true JFK WCR factoid
arteeeeessssts.... and, spoken like the true, loathing hater of Jim
Garrison that you are..... ya really need to shed that Dave Reitzes-
pieces mold, troll! Embarrassing for nutter-troll side of the equation!