ANOTHER ONE FOR THE LONE NUTCASES

Gil Jesus

Feb 24, 2010, 6:49:35 AM2/24/10
Buell Wesley Frazier testified that Oswald was wearing a jacket on the
morning of 11/22/63. ( 2 H 228 )

His description is supported by his sister, Linnie Mae Randle. ( 2 H
250 )

Mary Bledsoe testified that Oswald was wearing the shirt that he was
arrested in when he boarded the bus and she identified that shirt by
the hole in the right elbow. ( 6 H 413 )

SO HERE'S THE QUESTION:

If Oswald was wearing a jacket on 11/22/63, how was Mary Bledsoe able
to see the hole in the elbow of his shirt ?

Please use citations.

David Von Pein

Feb 24, 2010, 7:08:29 AM2/24/10

>>> "If Oswald was wearing a jacket on 11/22/63, how was Mary Bledsoe able to see the hole in the elbow of his shirt?" <<<

Just when you think a kook named Gilbert J. Jesus can't get any
sillier -- he does.

Answer:

Oswald wasn't wearing a jacket when Bledsoe saw Oswald on the bus at
approx. 12:40-12:45 PM CST on 11/22/63.

Oswald was IN A HURRY when he left the Book Depository Building that
day. Hence, he didn't take time to get his jacket (from the Domino
Room on the first floor).

====================================

EARLENE ROBERTS (WC Testimony) -- "He [LHO] went to his room and he
was in his shirt sleeves but I couldn't tell you whether it was a long-
sleeved shirt or what color it was or nothing, and he got a jacket and
put it on---it was kind of a zipper jacket."

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/robertse.htm

ALSO SEE PART 7 BELOW:

http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2010/01/four-days-in-november.html

====================================

Gil Jesus

Feb 24, 2010, 7:18:38 AM2/24/10
On Feb 24, 7:08�am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> Oswald was IN A HURRY when he left the Book Depository Building that
> day. Hence, he didn't take time to get his jacket (from the Domino
> Room on the first floor).

citation ?

David Von Pein

Feb 24, 2010, 7:22:19 AM2/24/10

Are you blind, Jesus? I just gave you a citation--Roberts'.

Plus, we also know that Oswald's blue jacket was discovered several
days later IN THE DEPOSITORY. Hence, Oswald left his jacket there on
11/22/63 (because, as you even said, it is verified via Randle and
Frazier that LHO did wear a jacket to work on the morning of Nov. 22).

Gil Jesus

Feb 24, 2010, 7:24:11 AM2/24/10
On Feb 24, 7:08�am, David Von Pinhead <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> Answer:
>
> Oswald wasn't wearing a jacket when Bledsoe saw Oswald on the bus at
> approx. 12:40-12:45 PM CST on 11/22/63.
>
> Oswald was IN A HURRY when he left the Book Depository Building that
> day. Hence, he didn't take time to get his jacket (from the Domino
> Room on the first floor).

That's funny because when he got into William Whaley's cab he had a
jacket on:

Mr. WHALEY. ...... He had on some kind of jacket, I didn't notice very
close but I think it was a work jacket that almost matched the pants.

( 2 H 255 )

IDIOT

David Von Pein

Feb 24, 2010, 7:26:18 AM2/24/10

Yeah, so not EVERYBODY can be right, can they, Jesus?

Whaley was obviously mistaken.

How can we know he was mistaken?

Because: Oswald's jacket was found INSIDE THE TSBD many days after the
assassination.

Idiot.

Gil Jesus

Feb 24, 2010, 7:50:02 AM2/24/10
On Feb 24, 7:22�am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> Are you blind, Jesus? I just gave you a citation--Roberts'.

You are the biggest moron who ever walked the face of the earth. How
the hell could Roberts know that Oswald left his jacket at the TSBD ?

> Plus, we also know that Oswald's blue jacket was discovered several
> days later IN THE DEPOSITORY.

The guy who foiund the jacket, Frankie Kaiser, was a guy who's
clipboard was "stolen" by Oswald and whose name was all over that
clipboard.

Mr. KAISER. Lee---when he first started to work there he got my
clipboard and started using it.

Mr. BALL. Did you give it to him to use?

Mr. KAISER. No, he just picked it up and started using it and I just
went and made me another one.

Mr. BALL. You recognized that clipboard when you saw it?

Mr. KAISER. Yes, because my name was all over it.

Mr. BALL. Your name was on it, too?

Mr. KAISER. Yes, sir.

Mr. BALL. You put your name "Frankie Kaiser" on it?

Mr. KAISER. You see, it don't do no good to get a clipboard around
here everybody is always running off with it.

Mr. BALL. That's the reason you put your name on it?

Mr. KAISER. He come up and got it and started using it and I just let
him keep it and made me another one.

( 6 H 344 )

Sound like a witness who might have had a score to even with Oswald ?

> Hence, Oswald left his jacket there on 11/22/63

speculation

> (because, as you even said, it is verified via Randle and
> Frazier that LHO did wear a jacket to work on the morning of Nov. 22).

Frazier said that neither of the jackets in evidence were the one
Oswald wore on the morning of the assassination:

Mr. BALL. What color was the jacket?

Mr. FRAZIER. It was a GRAY, more or less flannel, wool-looking type of
jacket that I had seen him wear and that is the type of jacket he had
on that morning.

Mr. BALL. It isn't one of these two zipper jackets we have shown?

Mr. FRAZIER. No, sir.

( 2 H 238 )

Randle agreed that the jacket Oswald wore that morning was a GREY
jacket, not a blue one as Von Pinhead claims:

Mr. BALL. Here is another jacket which is a gray jacket, does this
look anything like the jacket he had on?

Mrs. RANDLE. No, sir; I remember its being gray.

( 2 H 250 )

Five times the witness said the jacket was gray.

Now let's see the answer to the original question:

How did Bledsoe see that hole in the elbow of the shirt if Oswald wore
a jacket that morning and had a jacket on when he entered Whaley's
cab ?

Trolls ?

Walt

Feb 24, 2010, 7:56:44 AM2/24/10

Hey IDIOT..... Is it possible that the guy that got into William
Whaleys cab was NOT Lee Oswald??

mucher1

Feb 24, 2010, 7:58:29 AM2/24/10

Of course, the WC settled this in 1964:

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wr/html/WCReport_0094a.htm

(WCR, p. 163)

Grossly incompetent ex-cop Gil Jesus claims to have been "on the case"
since 1968. No wonder he was kicked off the force.

David Von Pein

Feb 24, 2010, 8:05:19 AM2/24/10

I should have asked Jesus why he was bringing up this topic again. He
knows full well the answer to his thread-opening question.

But, like all conspiracy kooks, he figures that all of the already-
resolved questions about the assassination become new and unanswered
questions once again after a few weeks go by.

But, if CTers didn't dredge up the already-answered questions time and
time again, they'd have nothing to post at all, would they?

Walt

Feb 24, 2010, 8:05:30 AM2/24/10
> ( 6 H 344 )
>
> Sound like a witness who might have had a score to even with Oswald ?

Gimme a break!...... I believe you're stetching it.... Sounds to me
like Kaiser didn't really care....

Mr. KAISER. You see, it don't do no good to get a clipboard around
here everybody is always running off with it.

Mr. KAISER. No, he just picked it up and started using it and I just

went and made me another one.

Kaiser just assumed that Oswald was a newbie and didn't know that the
clipboard belonged to Kaiser....and Kaiser didn't care...He just went
and made himself another one.

Oswald "stole" Kaiser clipboard??!!.....C'mon....

Gil Jesus

Feb 24, 2010, 8:08:33 AM2/24/10
On Feb 24, 7:26�am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> Yeah, so not EVERYBODY can be right, can they, Jesus?
>
> Whaley was obviously mistaken.

Wow...really ?

This is a pretty detailed decription from a guy who was mistaken:

Mr. BALL Did you notice how he was dressed?

Mr. WHALEY. ...... He was dressed in just ordinary work clothes. It
wasn't khaki pants but they were khaki material, blue faded blue
color, like a blue uniform made in khaki. Then he had on a brown shirt
with a little silverlike stripe on it and he had on some kind of

jacket, I didn't notice very close but I think it was a work jacket

that almost matched the pants. He, his shirt was open three buttons
down here. He had on a T-shirt. You know, the shirt was open three
buttons down there.

( 2 H 255 )

Wow that's some detailed error.

ROFLMAO

David Von Pein

Feb 24, 2010, 8:21:21 AM2/24/10

>>> "You are the biggest moron who ever walked the face of the earth." <<<

Nope. Second biggest.

Nobody else can be labelled #1 in that department as long as Gil J.
Jesus is among us.

>>> "How the hell could Roberts know that Oswald left his jacket at the TSBD?" <<<

You're supposed to be able to put 2 & 2 together, retard.

1.) The citation I supplied from Roberts indicates that Oswald had NO
JACKET ON when he came home on 11/22/63.

+

2.) By all accounts, Oswald had only two jackets--a blue one and a
gray one. The blue one was found in the TSBD several days after the
assassination; the gray one was being zipped up by Oswald as he
departed 1026 North Beckley Avenue on 11/22/63.

+

3.) Oswald was wearing a jacket when he went to work on Nov. 22 -- and
it couldn't have been the gray jacket he wore to work that day,
because he was wearing the gray one when he killed Officer Tippit.

Need a calculator for this difficult math, kook Jesus?

David Von Pein

Feb 24, 2010, 8:23:11 AM2/24/10

>>> "How did Bledsoe see that hole in the elbow of the shirt if Oswald wore a jacket that morning and had a jacket on when he entered Whaley's cab?" <<<

Like all Anybody-But-Oz kooks, Jesus expects a different answer if he
keeps asking the already-answered question.

Gil Jesus

Feb 24, 2010, 8:24:44 AM2/24/10
> SO HERE'S THE QUESTION:
>
> If Oswald was wearing a jacket on 11/22/63, how was Mary Bledsoe able
> to see the hole in the elbow of his shirt ?
>
> Please use citations.

Bledsoe was such a great witness. She identified Oswald not from a
live lineup, not from his mugshots, but from one of the "backyard"
photographs:

Mr. BALL. Now, did you ever see Oswald in a lineup?

Mrs. BLEDSOE. No.

Mr. BALL. Never did see Oswald after he was arrested?

Mrs. BLEDSOE. Not after he got off the bus; no.

Mr. BALL. But, you looked at the pictures of Oswald?

Mrs. BLEDSOE. Yes.

Mr. BALL. Showed you the pictures of Oswald?

Mrs. BLEDSOE. The man down at the police station, he had a picture of
him with a gun, and said, "Do you recognize him?" And I said, "Yes; it
is Oswald." That is the one that I remember him.

( 6 H 412 )

Talk about influencing a witness, have her ID the guy from a picture
of him with a rifle.

ROFLMAO

Bud

Feb 24, 2010, 8:25:04 AM2/24/10

<snicker> The retard is stumped how a person can be described
wearing a jacket in the morning, and described as not having one on in
the afternoon.

Leave investigation to the experts, retards.

> Please use citations.

Bud

Feb 24, 2010, 8:27:54 AM2/24/10

What is the point of providing an alibi for Oswald`s clothing,
retard?

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Feb 24, 2010, 8:45:49 AM2/24/10

I'll admit that I'm partially color blind, but does this jacket
(linked below) truly look "blue" to everybody else?

I guess it is "blue", since it's labelled as such in all three of the
photos below, but it sure doesn't look very blue to me. I do have
trouble identifying some colors, though. So...shrug.

Color photos of Oswald's "blue" jacket (CE163):

http://www.maryferrell.org/wiki/images/4/44/Photo_naraevid_CE163-2.jpg

http://www.maryferrell.org/wiki/images/5/5f/Photo_naraevid_CE163-3.jpg

http://www.maryferrell.org/wiki/images/f/ff/Photo_naraevid_CE163-1.jpg

bigdog

Feb 24, 2010, 9:19:56 AM2/24/10

ANOTHER ONE FOR THE LONE NUTCASES

The title says it all. Another example of how incredibly fucking
stupid Giltardo is. As if we needed it. For the LNs who frequent this
forum, this is a little like Bill Gates winning $20 on a lottery
ticket.

Message has been deleted

Walt

Feb 24, 2010, 9:34:53 AM2/24/10
On Feb 24, 7:45 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> I'll admit that I'm partially color blind,

Yes we know..... Everything you see has has a brown tone... Like the
GRAY shirt that Oswald was wearing in the photo on page 154 of "The
Search for Lee Harvey Oswald"

A year ago you didn't admit that you were color blind when you argued
that the shirt in the photo of Oswald being put in a police car
ourside the theater was brown. Any person with normal color
perception can see that the shirt LHO was wearing in the theather was
GRAY. Oswald was seen on the bus by Mrs Bledsoe, who said that he
was wearing a BROWN shirt with a large hole in the elbow. The FACT
that he was wearing a GRAY shirt with NO HOLE in the elbow at the time
of his arrest is proof that he changed his clothes in his room a
couple of minutes after one o'clock.

David Von Pein

Feb 24, 2010, 9:47:17 AM2/24/10

MORE REGARDING COMMISSION EXHIBIT NO. 163 (OSWALD'S "BLUE" JACKET):

CE163 was described by Warren Commission counsel member Joseph Ball as
being "blue gray" in color. In fact, there was one occasion when Ball
said the color of CE163 was just plain "gray" (with no "blue"
mentioned at all), as we can see in this exchange between Mr. Ball and
witness Linnie Mae Randle at 2H250:

JOE BALL. I will show you some clothing here. First, I will show you a
gray jacket. Does this look anything like the jacket he had on?

LINNIE MAE RANDLE. Yes, sir.

Mr. BALL. That morning?

Mrs. RANDLE. Similar to that. I didn't pay an awful lot of attention
to it.

Mr. BALL. Was it similar in color?

Mrs. RANDLE. Yes, sir; I think so. It had big sleeves.

Mr. BALL. Take a look at these sleeves. Was it similar in color?

Mrs. RANDLE. I believe so.

Mr. BALL. What is the Commission Exhibit on this jacket?

Mrs. RANDLE. It was gray, I am not sure of the shade.

Mr. BALL [answering his own question]. 163.

[A little later...]

Mr. BALL. Here is another jacket which is a gray jacket, does this
look anything like the jacket he had on?

Mrs. RANDLE. No, sir; I remember its being gray.

Mr. BALL. Well, this one is gray but of these two the jacket I last
showed you is Commission Exhibit No. 162, and this blue gray is 163,
now if you had to choose between these two?

Mrs. RANDLE. I would choose the dark one.

Mr. BALL. You would choose the dark one?

Mrs. RANDLE. Yes, sir.

Mr. BALL. Which is 163, as being more similar to the jacket he had?

Mrs. RANDLE. Yes, sir; that I remember. But I, you know, didn't pay an
awful lot of attention to his jacket. I remember his T-shirt and the
shirt more so than I do the jacket.

Mr. BALL. The witness just stated that 163 which is the gray-blue is
similar to the jacket he had on. 162, the light gray jacket was not.

Mrs. RANDLE. Yes.

2 H 250:
http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh2/html/WC_Vol2_0129b.htm

=========================

So, as we can see, Linnie Randle said that CE163 (the darker, blue-
gray jacket) was closer to the color of the jacket Oswald was wearing
on November 22nd than was CE162, Oswald's light-gray jacket.

Of course, Gil Jesus didn't bother to bring up that fact when the kook
named Gil cited a small portion of Randle's testimony (in the post
linked below) which would lead an unsuspecting "lurker" to think that
Mrs. Randle was sure that CE163 was positively NOT the jacket she saw
Lee Oswald wearing on the morning of November 22, 1963:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/aa1925d97b6bad43

Is it any wonder why kooks like Gil cannot be trusted?

Randle specifically stated to the Warren Commission that CE163 (the
blue-gray jacket that was found in the Book Depository several days
after JFK's assassination) was similar to the jacket Oswald was
wearing on November 22, but to hear Gil Jesus tell it, CE163 couldn't
POSSIBLY have been the jacket Randle saw LHO wearing.

That's just one example, among hundreds, of how the Anybody-But-Oswald
conspiracy nuts (like Gilbert) are willing to misrepresent the
evidence in the JFK case in order to promote their silly beliefs.

CE162:
http://www.maryferrell.org/wiki/images/7/7f/Photo_naraevid_CE162-2.jpg
http://www.maryferrell.org/wiki/images/6/62/Photo_naraevid_CE162-4.jpg

CE163:
http://www.maryferrell.org/wiki/images/5/5f/Photo_naraevid_CE163-3.jpg

bigdog

Feb 24, 2010, 9:51:36 AM2/24/10
On Feb 24, 9:34 am, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
> On Feb 24, 7:45 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > I'll admit that I'm partially color blind,
>
> Yes we know..... Everything you see has has a brown tone... Like the
> GRAY shirt that Oswald was wearing in the photo on page 154 of "The
> Search for Lee Harvey Oswald"
>
> A year ago you didn't admit that you were color blind when you argued
> that the shirt in the photo of Oswald being put in a police car
> ourside the theater was brown.  Any person with normal color
> perception can see that the shirt LHO was wearing in the theather was
> GRAY.   Oswald was seen on the bus by Mrs Bledsoe, who said that he
> was wearing a BROWN shirt with a large hole in the elbow.  The FACT
> that he was wearing a GRAY shirt with NO HOLE in the elbow at the time
> of his arrest is proof that he changed his clothes in his room a
> couple of minutes after one o'clock.

No, dipshit, it proves that shades of color are different in the shade
of a bus than they are in brilliant mid-day sunshine and that color
film from the 1960s did not always capture color perfectly and the
inaccuracy is magnified the more times a particular photo is copied
and recopied. The shirt Oswald was wearing at the time of his arrest
is part of the body of evidence and is a reddish-brown shirt that some
have described as tan and either description is compatible with
Bledsoe's description of the shirt as is the hole in the elbow she
described seeing.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Feb 24, 2010, 10:10:37 AM2/24/10

BTW, when Joe Ball asked Linnie Randle this question below, Ball was
referring to the LIGHT GRAY jacket of Oswald's (CE162), not the blue-
gray jacket (CE163). And Randle answered "No" when being shown CE162:

Mr. BALL -- "Here is another jacket which is a gray jacket, does this

look anything like the jacket he had on?"

Mrs. RANDLE -- "No, sir; I remember its being gray."

Randle said "no", even though the jacket she was just shown, CE162,
WAS gray.

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh2/html/WC_Vol2_0129b.htm

Walt

Feb 24, 2010, 10:17:34 AM2/24/10

Hey Von Pea Brain..... This is NOT what Whaley said on 11 / 23 /
63 ..... In Whaley's early discription of his passenger he did NOT
describe Oswald. He said that his passenger looked fatigued and
weary, like he'd been riding on a bus for several days. His
passenger was tired and untalkative ....and Whaley said that the man
was wearing three jackets.

When Whaley saw Oswald in the police line up, he said..." You could
tell that he knew they were railroading him, and he was raising hell
about it"

That statement implies that Whaley also knew that Oswald was being
railroaded.

David Von Pein

Feb 24, 2010, 10:25:39 AM2/24/10

>>> "And Whaley said that the man was wearing three jackets." <<<

Yeah, that should give you some idea as to Whaley's credibility when
it comes to the specific "jacket" issue, shouldn't it?

Who the heck wears three jackets at one time?

There can be little doubt about the fact that Oswald actually was
wearing ZERO jackets when William W. Whaley saw LHO on November 22nd,
but Whaley somehow turned ZERO jackets into a trio of outer garments.

Go figure.

Walt

Feb 24, 2010, 10:28:22 AM2/24/10
On Feb 24, 8:51 am, bigdog <jecorbett1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Feb 24, 9:34 am, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
>

> > On Feb 24, 7:45 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > > I'll admit that I'm partially color blind,
>
> > Yes we know..... Everything you see has has a brown tone... Like the
> > GRAY shirt that Oswald was wearing in the photo on page 154 of "The
> > Search for Lee Harvey Oswald"
>
> > A year ago you didn't admit that you were color blind when you argued
> > that the shirt in the photo of Oswald being put in a police car
> > ourside the theater was brown.  Any person with normal color
> > perception can see that the shirt LHO was wearing in the theather was
> > GRAY.   Oswald was seen on the bus by Mrs Bledsoe, who said that he
> > was wearing a BROWN shirt with a large hole in the elbow.  The FACT
> > that he was wearing a GRAY shirt with NO HOLE in the elbow at the time
> > of his arrest is proof that he changed his clothes in his room a
> > couple of minutes after one o'clock.
>
> No, dipshit, it proves that shades of color are different in the shade
> of a bus than they are in brilliant mid-day sunshine and that color
> film from the 1960s did not always capture color perfectly and the
> inaccuracy is magnified the more times a particular photo is copied
> and recopied.

Very weak counter points..... But your rebuttal proves that you also
see the shirt as GRAY....but try to explain why the shirt appears to
be GRAY by using a very weak argument

The shirt Oswald was wearing at the time of his arrest
> is part of the body of evidence and is a reddish-brown shirt that some
> have described as tan and either description is compatible with
> Bledsoe's description of the shirt as is the hole in the elbow she
> described seeing.

No....The reddish brown shirt with the hole in the elbow that is in
the NA was the shirt that Oswald took off and left in the dresser
drawer in his room where the DPD detectives found it late friday
afternoon. Bill Winfey took a photo of Oswald in the police station
just after his arrest and there is NO HOLE in the shirt that Oswald
was wearing at the time he was arrested.

Gil Jesus

Feb 24, 2010, 11:16:53 AM2/24/10
On Feb 24, 9:19�am, bigdog <jecorbett1...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> The title says it all. Another example of how incredibly fucking
> stupid Giltardo is. As if we needed it. For the LNs who frequent this
> forum, this is a little like Bill Gates winning $20 on a lottery
> ticket

We noticed that you DIDN'T answer the question.

Oswald was seen wearing a GRAY jacket on the morning of the
assassination by two witnesses.

Oswald was seen wearing a jacket by the cab driver whose cab he got
into.

In between, Mary Bledsoe said she saw Oswald wearing the arrested
shirt on the bus.

You claim that a BLUE jacket found in the TSBD 10 days after the
assassination is Oswald's.

Did Frazier see either of the two jackets in evidence on November 22 ?

Mr. BALL. I have here Commission's 163, a gray blue jacket. Do you
recognize this jacket?

Mr. FRAZIER. No, sir; I don't.

Mr. BALL. Did you ever see Lee Oswald wear this jacket?

Mr. FRAZIER. No, sir; I don't believe I have.

Mr. BALL. Commission Exhibit No. 162, which can be described for the
record as a gray jacket with zipper, have you seen Lee Oswald wear
this jacket?

Mr. FRAZIER. No, sir; I haven't.

Gil Jesus

Feb 24, 2010, 12:13:47 PM2/24/10
On Feb 24, 8:21�am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> Nope. Second biggest

Nope, the biggest.

> 3.) Oswald was wearing a jacket when he went to work on Nov. 22 -- and
> it couldn't have been the gray jacket he wore to work that day,
> because he was wearing the gray one when he killed Officer Tippit.
>
> Need a calculator for this difficult math, kook Jesus?

One thing you didn't figure-----The testimony oif the bus driver:

Mr. McWATTERS.......He was to me just dressed in what I would call
work clothes, just some type of little old jacket on.....

( 2 H 264 )

Looks like you better recheck your math.

Gil Jesus

Feb 24, 2010, 1:03:27 PM2/24/10
On Feb 24, 12:13�pm, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:

> > Nope. Second biggest
>
> Nope, the biggest.
>
> > 3.) Oswald was wearing a jacket when he went to work on Nov. 22 -- and
> > it couldn't have been the gray jacket he wore to work that day,
> > because he was wearing the gray one when he killed Officer Tippit.
>
> > Need a calculator for this difficult math, kook Jesus?
>
> One thing you didn't figure-----The testimony oif the bus driver:

Mr. McWATTERS. Just like I say, I remember he had on, to me he had on
just work clothes, ....... and some type of jacket. I would say a
CLOTH jacket. ( 2 H 277, 279 )

Oswald wore his gray cloth jacket to work that morning.

FRAZIER. It was a gray, more or less flannel, wool-looking type of

jacket that I had seen him wear and that is the type of jacket he had

on that morning. ( 2 H 238 )

Oswald was wearing his gray cloth jacket when he boarded the bus. ( 2
H 277, 279 )

Walt

Feb 24, 2010, 2:58:19 PM2/24/10
On Feb 24, 10:16 am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Feb 24, 9:19 am, bigdog <jecorbett1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > The title says it all. Another example of how incredibly fucking
> > stupid Giltardo is. As if we needed it. For the LNs who frequent this
> > forum, this is a little like Bill Gates winning $20 on a lottery
> > ticket
>
> We noticed that you DIDN'T answer the question.
>
> Oswald was seen wearing a GRAY jacket on the morning of the
> assassination by two witnesses.
>
> Oswald was seen wearing a jacket by the cab driver whose cab he got
> into.
>
> In between, Mary Bledsoe said she saw Oswald wearing the arrested
> shirt on the bus.

Not true..... FBI agents took the reddish brown shirt out to Mrs
Bledsoes house a couple of days after the assassination and told her
that it was Oswald's shirt that he wore on the day of the
assassination, and asked her if it was the shirt she saw Oswald
wearing on the bus.
She said that it was .....and when examining the shirt she saw the
large hole in the elbow..... It's important to note that they
allowed Bledsoe to examine it so she was familiar with the shirt when
she appeared before the WC.

When she testified before the WC, with a government provided lawyer
at her side she said that it was the shirt that she saw LHO wearing on
the bus. It's really a shame that the cops allowed her to familiarize
herself with that shirt BEFORE she testified, because they tainted her
testimony by doing so. If they hadn't let her examine the shirt we
could then trust that she actually saw Oswald on the bus, and he was
wearing that shirt.

Personally I've always doubted that Bledsoe saw Oswald on Mc Watters
bus..... In FACT Bledsoe is the ONE and ONLY person who identified
Oswald as being on that bus. ( Mc Watters testified that he was
mistaken about the person that he thought was Oswald who was on his
bus) Bledsoe said that she saw the yellow barricade tape in front of
the TSBD from the bus as they drove by the scene. She also said that
they looked up to where the sniper had been in the TSBD window, and
she saw the cops leading a man in handcuffs who she thought was the
assassin.

If she actually saw the yellow barricade tape and knew that the
president had been shot from that building, and she sw someone under
arrest,,,,She was NOT on McWatters bus, because Mc Watter's passed
through Dealy plaza long before any of those events occurred.
Bledsoe appears to have been on a bus that passed through Dealey plaza
about 1:30.

Walt

Feb 24, 2010, 10:08:58 PM2/24/10

I haven't been able to figger out what Whaley was doing..... I believe
he did give a young man a ride to Oakcliff at about 12:30...but I
don't think the man was Oswald.

Whaley was just bullshitting with his fellow cabbies and made the
unwise remark that he had carried Oswald to Oakcliff right after the
assassination. That lead to his involvement.

He KNEW the man who had been in his cab was NOT the guy he saw in the
police line up. He said that Oswald knew he was being
railroaded..... If Oswald had been his passenger he wouldn't have said
that..... He would have had no reason to doubt that Oswald could have
been the assassin..........