Police cover up.

Walt

Feb 25, 2010, 6:53:00 PM2/25/10
On the news this evening there is a news story about the cops in New
Orleans shooting and killing two unarmed people and wounding four
others. These murders occurred following Hurricane Katrina, and the
cops covered up the truth.

Apparently this is NEWS to the LNer's who dominate the major
media.... It won't come as any surprise to most CT's.....because
the CT's in this NG are well aware that police departments in the
southern states operate under the premise that anything they do is
right.....

The truth about Henry Wade's fifedom is emerging day by day..... Many
of the frame ups that Wade engineered are being exposed..... It's
just a matter of time before the framing of Oswald by the DPD , and
Henry Wade is exposed......

Bud

Feb 25, 2010, 7:15:19 PM2/25/10

You`d need someone on the inside of this massive conspiracy coming
clean, like the cop in the New Orleans incident did. But that isn`t
going to happen, because the massive conspiracy you imagine in the JFK
assassination only exists in your imagination.

Walt

Feb 25, 2010, 8:57:22 PM2/25/10

Hey Dud..... I don't believe in a "massive conspiracy" ...... I
believe that their were a few cops in places of authority who
controlled the conspiracy.

I'll bet ya a "C" note that not 5% of the New orleans PD knew the
truth. I'll bet 95% of the cops closed ranks behind the chief and
believed the killing was justified, even though they didn't actually
know the facts. That's exactly what happened in Dallas, following
the murders of JFK, and JD Tippit.......

Gil Jesus

Feb 25, 2010, 9:43:14 PM2/25/10
On Feb 25, 7:15�pm, Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:

> � You`d need someone on the inside of this massive conspiracy coming

> clean, like the cop in the New Orleans incident did. But that isn`t
> going to happen, because the massive conspiracy you imagine in the JFK
> assassination only exists in your imagination.

No, it's not going to happen because many of the participants are
dead.
There's no statute of limitations on murder, retard.
No one's going to "come clean" and face a death penalty.

Retard.

Walt

Feb 25, 2010, 10:11:26 PM2/25/10

I believe "someone" already has "come clean".... Actually I believe
there are several who have "come clean"...but the government puts them
down as "kooks" and discredits them...

Madeilan Brown ....was one.... Barr Mc Clelland was another......

> Retard.

Bud

Feb 26, 2010, 3:27:39 AM2/26/10
\
No, retard, you are advancing the idea that there was a huge,
complex conspiracy at work that would require thousands of people to
implement. This is the idea you`ve been championing for years, whether
you realize it or not. All the tasks you say were done to incriminate
Oswald would have to be done by people. Where are these folks, why
aren`t they coming clean?

> > Retard.

Bud

Feb 26, 2010, 3:34:52 AM2/26/10
On Feb 25, 9:43 pm, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Feb 25, 7:15 pm, Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
>

> > You`d need someone on the inside of this massive conspiracy coming
> > clean, like the cop in the New Orleans incident did. But that isn`t
> > going to happen, because the massive conspiracy you imagine in the JFK
> > assassination only exists in your imagination.
>
> No, it's not going to happen because many of the participants are
> dead.

Many had decades to come forward.

> There's no statute of limitations on murder, retard.
> No one's going to "come clean" and face a death penalty.

The problem is that you don`t fully understand or appreciate the
ramifications of the idea you are advancing. Only a handful of the
thousands of people you say were involved would face murder charges,
retard. You retards have hanky-panky going on EVERYWHERE. That hanky-
panky would need coordination, people giving orders, people taking
orders. These people wouldn`t likely be subject to murder charges, in
fact they would be heroes if they helped uncover a murder plot to kill
this beloved President.

> Retard.

Gil Jesus

Feb 26, 2010, 8:43:42 AM2/26/10

I find it interesting that "Bud", from "Pennsylvania" is posting at
3:30 am on a weeknight.

Same timeframe as Fatman timstter.

Also "Bud"'s e-mail address, sirs...@fast.net is interesting.

Sir Slick is the name of a New Zealand racehorse.

Uh-oh, there's that New Zealand-Australia link again !!!

But Bud's not from either, as he thought New Zealand was a part of
Australia.

BTW, it was also 3:30 am in Rochester, NY.

http://www.spokeo.com/email/search?e=sirslick%40fast.net

Looks like the Fatman is an insomniac.

robcap...@netscape.com

Feb 26, 2010, 9:45:02 AM2/26/10
On Feb 25, 6:53 pm, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:

It is also customary for the police in the South, and elsewhere too to
be fair, to join extremist groups as well! Many on the DPD in 1963
had to join orgs like the Birch Society, the KKK, the Minutemen to
name a few in order to be on the force. Obviously these groups, and
the folks who run them, have undue influence on the police department.

Good point Walt.

Bud

Feb 26, 2010, 10:19:44 AM2/26/10
On Feb 26, 8:43 am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> I find it interesting that "Bud", from "Pennsylvania" is posting at
> 3:30 am on a weeknight.

<snicker> If you find that interesting you are desperately in need
of a life.

> Same timeframe as Fatman timstter.
>

> Also "Bud"'s e-mail address, sirsl...@fast.net is interesting.

> Sir Slick is the name of a New Zealand racehorse.
>
> Uh-oh, there's that New Zealand-Australia link again !!!

Gil the Retard Detective has figured out that I am an Australian
racehorse. Such a keen, analytical mind.

David Von Pein

Feb 26, 2010, 10:29:52 AM2/26/10

>>> "Such a keen, analytical mind." <<<

Goddammit! That bladder again!

Don't you have a single shred of pity on an old man's weak urinary
sac, Bud??

Geesh.

Walt

Feb 26, 2010, 10:35:31 AM2/26/10
On Feb 26, 9:19 am, Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
> On Feb 26, 8:43 am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > I find it interesting that "Bud", from "Pennsylvania" is posting at
> > 3:30 am on a weeknight.
>
>   <snicker> If you find that interesting you are desperately in need
> of a life.
>
> > Same timeframe as Fatman timstter.
>
> > Also "Bud"'s e-mail address, sirsl...@fast.net is interesting.
>
> > Sir Slick is the name of a New Zealand racehorse.
>
> > Uh-oh, there's that New Zealand-Australia link again !!!
>
>   Gil the Retard Detective has figured out that I am an Australian
> racehorse.

Hey...... I can't blame Gil for only being half right..... He was
seeing you from the rear.....

Such a keen, analytical mind.

> > But Bud's not from either, as he thought New Zealand was a part of
> > Australia.
>
> > BTW, it was also 3:30 am in Rochester, NY.
>
> >http://www.spokeo.com/email/search?e=sirslick%40fast.net
>

> > Looks like the Fatman is an insomniac.- Hide quoted text -

Ben Holmes

Feb 26, 2010, 10:41:03 AM2/26/10
In article <54ad777b-cb45-4952...@l19g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>,
Walt says...

>On Feb 26, 9:19=A0am, Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
>> On Feb 26, 8:43 am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
>>
>> > I find it interesting that "Bud", from "Pennsylvania" is posting at
>> > 3:30 am on a weeknight.
>>
>> =A0 <snicker> If you find that interesting you are desperately in need

>> of a life.
>>
>> > Same timeframe as Fatman timstter.
>>
>> > Also "Bud"'s e-mail address, sirsl...@fast.net is interesting.
>>
>> > Sir Slick is the name of a New Zealand racehorse.
>>
>> > Uh-oh, there's that New Zealand-Australia link again !!!
>>
>> Gil the Retard Detective has figured out that I am an Australian
>> racehorse.
>
>Hey...... I can't blame Gil for only being half right..... He was
>seeing you from the rear.....
>
>Such a keen, analytical mind.

This post deserves an award! LOL!

>> > But Bud's not from either, as he thought New Zealand was a part of
>> > Australia.
>>
>> > BTW, it was also 3:30 am in Rochester, NY.
>>

>> >http://www.spokeo.com/email/search?e=3Dsirslick%40fast.net

>> > Looks like the Fatman is an insomniac.- Hide quoted text -

Ben Holmes
Learn to Make Money with a Website - http://www.burningknife.com

Bud

Feb 26, 2010, 11:10:38 AM2/26/10
On Feb 26, 10:35 am, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
> On Feb 26, 9:19 am, Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
>

> > On Feb 26, 8:43 am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > > I find it interesting that "Bud", from "Pennsylvania" is posting at
> > > 3:30 am on a weeknight.
>
> > <snicker> If you find that interesting you are desperately in need
> > of a life.
>
> > > Same timeframe as Fatman timstter.
>
> > > Also "Bud"'s e-mail address, sirsl...@fast.net is interesting.
>
> > > Sir Slick is the name of a New Zealand racehorse.
>
> > > Uh-oh, there's that New Zealand-Australia link again !!!
>
> > Gil the Retard Detective has figured out that I am an Australian
> > racehorse.
>
> Hey...... I can't blame Gil for only being half right..... He was
> seeing you from the rear.....

Is that how you spot Australians?

aeffects

Feb 26, 2010, 1:21:32 PM2/26/10

40 something and now your an old man? You need to get your shit
together troll -- Maybe it's a good idea (for you) to share that
bedroom with your brother at mom's house....

Walt

Feb 26, 2010, 1:22:19 PM2/26/10

Hey Dud...you're viewing the conspiracy through a different
prizm.... If all of the people who had a hand in the cover up were
evil and knew the truth then I believe you're right in thinking it
would have been impossible to keep it under wraps....

However...When viewed from another perspective it's entirely feasible
that the truth was kept from the public. To understand this you have
to travel back in time, to the way were in 1963.
Most americans in 1963 were still gullible and trusting when it came
to governmental affairs. J.Edgar Hoover was a venerated and highly
respected head of the most powerful police force in the world. ( If
J.Edgar Hoover declared someone to be a public enemy, americans
accepted his decree)

Within minutes of Oswald's arrest Hoover was declaring that Oswald was
a public enemy.....A no good stinkin commie who had turned his back on
the US and went to live in Russia.

If the people with intimate knowledge of the assassination could be
persuaded that it is in the best interest of the country to keep their
mouth shut and avoid a nuclear war, then most honorable people would
go along with the President and Hoover...... Therefore they were
covering up for an honorable reason.

> > > Retard.- Hide quoted text -

aeffects

Feb 26, 2010, 1:28:05 PM2/26/10
On Feb 26, 7:19 am, Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
> On Feb 26, 8:43 am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > I find it interesting that "Bud", from "Pennsylvania" is posting at
> > 3:30 am on a weeknight.
>
>   <snicker> If you find that interesting you are desperately in need
> of a life.
>
> > Same timeframe as Fatman timstter.
>
> > Also "Bud"'s e-mail address, sirsl...@fast.net is interesting.
>
> > Sir Slick is the name of a New Zealand racehorse.
>
> > Uh-oh, there's that New Zealand-Australia link again !!!
>
>   Gil the Retard Detective has figured out that I am an Australian
> racehorse. Such a keen, analytical mind.

Gil picked you right out of the cesspool, troll.... the lengths
you .john lone nut-troll WCR supporters of that debilitating blind
faith go, is astonishing.

We stop playing with you, you go into withdrawals....

Walt

Feb 26, 2010, 1:32:08 PM2/26/10
On Feb 26, 8:45 am, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
wrote:

Right now, this very day....there are thousands of law enforcement
officers who are members of an organization that is founded on the
right of the citizen to keep and bear arms, as spelled out in the
second amendment to our constitution. These cops are alarmed by the
governments actions in the wake of hurricane Katrina..... Following
Katrina the government declared that an emergency situation existed
and all privately owned fire arms would be confiscated, and they went
about confiscating law abiding citizens guns.

Bud

Feb 26, 2010, 2:08:09 PM2/26/10
On Feb 26, 1:28 pm, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 26, 7:19 am, Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
>

> > On Feb 26, 8:43 am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > > I find it interesting that "Bud", from "Pennsylvania" is posting at
> > > 3:30 am on a weeknight.
>
> > <snicker> If you find that interesting you are desperately in need
> > of a life.
>
> > > Same timeframe as Fatman timstter.
>
> > > Also "Bud"'s e-mail address, sirsl...@fast.net is interesting.
>
> > > Sir Slick is the name of a New Zealand racehorse.
>
> > > Uh-oh, there's that New Zealand-Australia link again !!!
>
> > Gil the Retard Detective has figured out that I am an Australian
> > racehorse. Such a keen, analytical mind.
>
> Gil picked you right out of the cesspool, troll.... the lengths
> you .john lone nut-troll WCR supporters of that debilitating blind
> faith go, is astonishing.
>
> We stop playing with you, you go into withdrawals....

I can`t even give you the finger with these hooves.

Bud

Feb 26, 2010, 2:09:23 PM2/26/10
On Feb 26, 10:41 am, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
> In article <54ad777b-cb45-4952-986c-ee98e5228...@l19g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>,

> Walt says...

> >> =A0 <snicker> If you find that interesting you are desperately in need
> >> of a life.

> >> Gil the Retard Detective has figured out that I am an Australian
> >> racehorse.
>
> >Hey...... I can't blame Gil for only being half right..... He was
> >seeing you from the rear.....
>
> >Such a keen, analytical mind.
>
> This post deserves an award! LOL!

Well, since Ben is here and I`m Australian, lets throw another Barbi
on the Shrimp.

aeffects

Feb 26, 2010, 2:18:53 PM2/26/10
On Feb 26, 11:08 am, Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
> On Feb 26, 1:28 pm, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > >   <snicker> If you find that interesting you are desperately in need
> > > of a life.

> > >   Gil the Retard Detective has figured out that I am an Australian
> > > racehorse. Such a keen, analytical mind.
>
> > Gil picked you right out of the cesspool, troll.... the lengths
> > you .john lone nut-troll WCR supporters of that debilitating blind
> > faith go, is astonishing.
>
> > We stop playing with you, you go into withdrawals....
>
>   I can`t even give you the finger with these hooves.

hallucinations are part of that gig, troll.

Bud

Feb 26, 2010, 2:21:18 PM2/26/10

It`s called "reality", retard.

> If all of the people who had a hand in the cover up were
> evil and knew the truth then I believe you're right in thinking it
> would have been impossible to keep it under wraps....

You are pretending conditions can exist where the impossible becomes
possible. You gave an example where there were seven people in a
conspiracy, and one of them talked. You have 7,000 people in your
conspiracy, and they are all silent.

> However...When viewed from another perspective it's entirely feasible
> that the truth was kept from the public. To understand this you have
> to travel back in time, to the way were in 1963.
> Most americans in 1963 were still gullible and trusting when it came
> to governmental affairs. J.Edgar Hoover was a venerated and highly
> respected head of the most powerful police force in the world. ( If
> J.Edgar Hoover declared someone to be a public enemy, americans
> accepted his decree)
>
> Within minutes of Oswald's arrest Hoover was declaring that Oswald was
> a public enemy.....A no good stinkin commie who had turned his back on
> the US and went to live in Russia.
>
> If the people with intimate knowledge of the assassination could be
> persuaded that it is in the best interest of the country to keep their
> mouth shut and avoid a nuclear war, then most honorable people would
> go along with the President and Hoover...... Therefore they were
> covering up for an honorable reason.

That might be what you would do. I wouldn`t. You need thousands of
people playing ball without complaint, and that is impossible. That
impossibility is compounded a thousand times when you consider that
none of these people have come forward since. Nobody found Jesus or a
conscious, nothing. Thousands of retards like yourself hunger for such
a person, he would be lifted on the shoulders of kooks everywhere and
proclaimed a hero. Even with this incentive, still nothing. Even when
the HSCA rolled around, with Hoover dead, still nothing. Your ideas
are not valid, they are nullified by reality.

timstter

Feb 26, 2010, 2:39:27 PM2/26/10

Wasn't Gilly a copper?

Helpful Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

Bud

Feb 26, 2010, 3:00:18 PM2/26/10

Yah, until that fateful day when Gil got involved in a rape case.
The woman victim had bitten her attacker numerous times, leaving clear
bite marks on the suspect, the suspect`s DNA was found on the woman,
the whole crime was captured on video, and there were numerous
witnesses. Still, Gil thought it was too pat, too obvious, there had
to be more to it. The more he looked into it, the more obsessed he
became that the suspect was innocent. He began stalking the witnesses,
springing on them in supermarkets and calling them liars. He began
accusing his fellow officers of framing the suspect (who in turn began
removing the kevlar from his bullet proof vest when he went out on
patrol). Finally he went too far when he latched onto the idea that
the victim was actually a man, and was tossed from the force when he
yanked her pants down in open court. The whole sorry affair only
reinforced Gil`s opinion that he was gifted in the field of
investigation, but the whole "court order" thing made him abandon the
rape case altogether. Still, Gil knew that God had given him these
skills for a reason, so he set out to find a case he could apply them
to. He hit on the JFK case, and the rest is history.

Walt

Feb 26, 2010, 3:12:16 PM2/26/10

They have not been silent.....they've been discredited and smeared as
"kooks'

robcap...@netscape.com

Feb 26, 2010, 3:37:57 PM2/26/10

Read about F.E.M.A. Walt, it will open your eyes!

Bud

Feb 26, 2010, 6:25:49 PM2/26/10

Bullshit. You have thousands of acts that you claim are part of the
conspiracy, but you don`t have the people who performed these tasks
you imagine coming forward.

Lets look at one "for instance", so you have an idea what the
argument is. Gil claims that the way the line-up were conducted were
part of the conspiracy. At some point, someone has to come up with the
idea, and relay this to the cops running the line-ups. Whenever
information or orders are relayed, you have a chance that the
information will be found out by some person not "on board". And how
many cops involved with conducting the line-ups, a half dozen, maybe
more? Then the person relaying the order and the person giving it. You
have a bunch of people already, and you are only looking at one small
aspect of the huge conspiracy you imagine. And it isn`t just the cops,
it`s the civilians viewing the line-ups (all who have been contacted
numerous times by numerous conspiracy folks). It`s already too complex
to keep under wraps, and this is just the tip of the iceberg. You
can`t just keep credibly claiming these things without at some point
getting information from someone on the inside.

Ben Holmes

Feb 26, 2010, 7:34:59 PM2/26/10
In article <af2b04a5-ae4f-4779...@k41g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,
robcap...@netscape.com says...

>On Feb 25, 6:53=A0pm, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
>> On the news this evening there is a news story about the cops in New
>> Orleans shooting and killing two unarmed people and wounding four
>> others. =A0These murders occurred following Hurricane Katrina, and the

>> cops covered up the truth.
>>
>> Apparently this is NEWS to the LNer's who dominate the major
>> media.... =A0 =A0It won't come as any surprise to most CT's.....because

>> the CT's in this NG are well aware that police departments in the
>> southern states operate under the premise that anything they do is
>> right.....
>>
>> The truth about Henry Wade's fifedom is emerging day by day..... Many
>> of the frame ups that Wade engineered are being exposed..... =A0It's

>> just a matter of time before the framing of Oswald by the DPD , and
>> Henry Wade is exposed......
>
>It is also customary for the police in the South, and elsewhere too to
>be fair, to join extremist groups as well! Many on the DPD in 1963
>had to join orgs like the Birch Society, the KKK, the Minutemen to
>name a few in order to be on the force. Obviously these groups, and
>the folks who run them, have undue influence on the police department.
>
>Good point Walt.

Good to see the stalker getting over his Walt paranoia enough to recognize what
Walt says...

Walt

Feb 26, 2010, 8:18:34 PM2/26/10

Hey Dud.... There were only a few cops at the DPD who were "in on
it"... Those cops knew that they had to hang the shooting on Oswald or
their own necks would adorned with a hemp necktie.

The DPD cops who were in on the plot were in positions of influence
and they could make their subordinates toe the line IF NECESSARY.....
But they didn't have to strong arm many of the cops all they needed to
do was make the cops believe that Oswald was a cop killing asshole,
commie, who they dared not let get away....by employing some slick
lawyer.

Do you really believe that the cops didn't know that Henry Wade stood
in front of reporters on Saturday morning and told the whole wide
world that they had an open and shut case against Oswald and they had
found his prints on the gun. That was a blatant lie.... but 99% of
the people who heard it believed that Wade was telling the truth.
Once the dirty cops had convinced their brothers in blue that Oswald
was guilty they willingly went along with anything that would ensure
that Oswald would get what he deserved. Hence they didn't have to
order anybody to run a crooked line up that was stacked against
Oswald.

Oswald knew that they were stackin the deck against him by conducting
the line ups as they did, and even old simple minded William Whaley
recognized what the cops were doing to Oswald.

Bud

Feb 26, 2010, 10:06:46 PM2/26/10

It wasn`t "the cops" who said Oswald had a rifle in the Paine`s
garage. It wasn`t "the cops" who said they saw Oswald shoot a cop in
broad daylight.

And again, you have nobody coming forward after decades. Not a one.

> The DPD cops who were in on the plot were in positions of influence
> and they could make their subordinates toe the line IF NECESSARY.....
> But they didn't have to strong arm many of the cops all they needed to
> do was make the cops believe that Oswald was a cop killing asshole,
> commie,

Exactly what he was. Just because you can`t face that reality
doesn`t mean the whole world must share your delusions.

>who they dared not let get away....by employing some slick
> lawyer.
>
> Do you really believe that the cops didn't know that Henry Wade stood
> in front of reporters on Saturday morning and told the whole wide
> world that they had an open and shut case against

Don`t you believe the cops knew that many of the people who were at
10th and Patton when Tippit was shot were saying it was Oswald they
saw there with a gun? Don`t you believe the cops at the station were
aware how Oswald attacked the arresting officers? It wasn`t Wade`s
words, it was Oswald`s actions that would be convincing the cops they
had the right man.

>Oswald and they had
> found his prints on the gun.

Which gun?

> That was a blatant lie.... but 99% of
> the people who heard it believed that Wade was telling the truth.

So what if it wasn`t true?

> Once the dirty cops had convinced their brothers in blue that Oswald
> was guilty they willingly went along with anything that would ensure
> that Oswald would get what he deserved. Hence they didn't have to
> order anybody to run a crooked line up that was stacked against
> Oswald.

That the impossible idea you must embrace in order to believe in
conspiracy. That everyone would willing get on board, and everyone
would keep silent about what they knew for life. And then to compound
the impossibility, you make the conspiracy as complex as you can, and
involve as many people as possible in it., never once considering tha
the more people you involve and the more complexity you add, the more
blatantly impossible it becomes.

> Oswald knew that they were stackin the deck against him by conducting
> the line ups as they did, and even old simple minded William Whaley
> recognized what the cops were doing to Oswald.

He recognized that Oswald was complaining loudly, and this behavior
made him stand out.

Walt

Feb 26, 2010, 11:07:55 PM2/26/10

You're FOS.....It most certainly WAS the cops who said the rifle was
in the garage the night before the assassination!.... Marina said the
last time she had seen WHAT SHE ASSUMED was a rifle in thae Paine's
garage, was more than a month before the assassination. The COPS were
the ones who said it was there the night before......

It wasn`t "the cops" who said they saw Oswald shoot a cop in
> broad daylight.

NOBODY saw Oswqld shoot a cop in broad daylight....because the man who
shot Tippit was NOT Lee Oswald......

>   And again, you have nobody coming forward after decades. Not a one.

Why do you lie.....You've been following this case long enough to be
aware that several insiders have came forward and told the truth about
the assassination....

What an outrageous lie!!..... I'm the one who doesn't believe the
government, and yet you have thae unmitigated audacity to say that you
woul;dn't have gone along with the authorities!!

Walt

Feb 26, 2010, 11:44:59 PM2/26/10

SO...... WHAT IF IT WASN"T TRUE??!!! Not even the village idiot
would ask such a STUPID question.....

Wade's Lie was THE pivotal statement that convicted Oswald in the eyes
of the public...... When americans heard that the cops had found
Oswald's prints on the rifle THAT convinced them that Oswald was the
assassin. little did we know that it was a DAMNED LIE!!..... If
Wade and Curry had such an airtight case against oswald why did they
need to LIE??

Ben Holmes

Feb 27, 2010, 12:02:34 AM2/27/10
In article <e97dc020-4752-4308...@d2g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>,
Walt says...

> [...]

>> aware how Oswald attacked the arresting officers? It wasn`t Wade`s
>> words, it was Oswald`s actions that would be convincing the cops they
>> had the right man.
>>
>> >Oswald and they had
>> > found his prints on the gun.
>>
>> =A0 Which gun?

>> > That was a blatant lie.... but 99% of
>> > the people who heard it believed that Wade was telling the truth.
>>
>> =A0 So what if it wasn`t true?

>SO...... WHAT IF IT WASN"T TRUE??!!! Not even the village idiot
>would ask such a STUPID question.....
>
>Wade's Lie was THE pivotal statement that convicted Oswald in the eyes
>of the public...... When americans heard that the cops had found
>Oswald's prints on the rifle THAT convinced them that Oswald was the
>assassin. little did we know that it was a DAMNED LIE!!..... If
>Wade and Curry had such an airtight case against oswald why did they

This, of course, is the rather major difference between LNT'ers and CT'ers... we
understand that the truth doesn't need lies to support it, and LNT'ers are more
than willing to lie in order to support their faith.

>> > Once the dirty cops had convinced their brothers in blue that Oswald
>> > was guilty they willingly went along with anything that would ensure

>> > that Oswald would get what he deserved. =A0Hence they didn't have to

>> > order anybody to run a crooked line up that was stacked against
>> > Oswald.
>>

>> =A0 That the impossible idea you must embrace in order to believe in

>> conspiracy. That everyone would willing get on board, and everyone
>> would keep silent about what they knew for life. And then to compound
>> the impossibility, you make the conspiracy as complex as you can, and
>> involve as many people as possible in it., never once considering tha
>> the more people you involve and the more complexity you add, the more
>> blatantly impossible it becomes.
>>
>> > Oswald knew that they were stackin the deck against him by conducting
>> > the line ups as they did, and even old simple minded William Whaley
>> > recognized what the cops were doing to Oswald.
>>

>> =A0 He recognized that Oswald was complaining loudly, and this behavior
>> made him stand out.

>asible

> you have

> came
> highly
>=A0( If

>ald was

>back on

>d be
>p their
>would

>were

>ds of
>at
>at
>or a
> such
> and
>when

>as

David Von Pein

Feb 27, 2010, 12:04:17 AM2/27/10

>>> "When Americans heard that the cops had found Oswald's prints on the rifle THAT convinced them that Oswald was the assassin. Little did we know that it was a DAMNED LIE!!" <<<

It might be kind of shocking for conspiracy kooks like Walt (et al) to
see and hear the following Nov. 22nd NBC-TV news report by Robert
MacNeil, where MacNeil reports to the world that Dallas Police Chief
Jesse Curry had just announced that a "partial fingerprint" had been
found ON THE RIFLE found in the TSBD. MacNeil reported that the DPD
was sending the rifle to the FBI in Washington to "ensure proper
handling of the print".

The "partial fingerprint" that MacNeil referred to could possibly be
one of the prints that Lt. Day found on the triggerguard of the
rifle...or it could be that when MacNeil said "fingerprint", he really
should have said "palmprint". Such an error would not be surprising,
to mix up the words "fingerprint" and "palmprint".

But the main point here is that NBC-TV reported that a "PRINT" had,
indeed, been found on the rifle that was discovered in the Depository.
And this NBC report was aired late on the night of 11/22/63.

And it seems to me that most CTers are always saying how the DPD never
said a word about any "prints" at all being discovered on the rifle,
mainly because those conspiracy kooks are convinced that Carl Day
found NO PRINTS at all on the gun during his initial handling of
Oswald's Carcano on Nov. 22. Well, at the 10:00 mark of this video,
those CTers are proven wrong (again). Or would the CTers like to
pretend that Bob MacNeil and NBC-TV were part of the conspiracy as
early as approx. 11:00 PM CST on Nov. 22nd?:

http://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=IlYslW1LlPU

Bud

Feb 27, 2010, 8:31:05 AM2/27/10

Marina took the police to where she thought her husband`s rifle was,
retard.

> It wasn`t "the cops" who said they saw Oswald shoot a cop in
>
> > broad daylight.
>
> NOBODY saw Oswqld shoot a cop in broad daylight....because the man who
> shot Tippit was NOT Lee Oswald......

This is your retarded assessment of the situation. But you we are
talking about what the cops knew, not what you can`t bring yourself to
accept.

> > And again, you have nobody coming forward after decades. Not a one.
>
> Why do you lie.....You've been following this case long enough to be
> aware that several insiders have came forward and told the truth about
> the assassination....

Not the people performing all those hundreds of acts of conspiracy
you allege. Not the people you would have if what you imagine actually
occurred.

Bud

Feb 27, 2010, 8:34:45 AM2/27/10
On Feb 27, 12:02 am, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
> In article <e97dc020-4752-4308-a72c-d4a9c4bad...@d2g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>,

We know the difference between a press conference and a court of
law?

>we
> understand that the truth doesn't need lies to support it, and LNT'ers are more
> than willing to lie in order to support their faith.

Then why does Walt lie about prints being found on the rifle?

> read more »

Bud

Feb 27, 2010, 8:46:36 AM2/27/10

Lets see how well you do answering it.

> Wade's Lie was THE pivotal statement that convicted Oswald in the eyes
> of the public......

Thats just a retard`s claim that can`t be supported.

> When americans heard that the cops had found
> Oswald's prints on the rifle THAT convinced them that Oswald was the
> assassin.

Oswald`s prints were found on the rifle, but even besides that fact
there were others. A photo of Oswald holding the rifle. Oswald
claiming he owned no rifle. Oswald`s rifle missing from where his wife
said it was kept. The rifle being found at Oswald`s work. The fact
that Oswald took a "big" bag to work that day. That people were saying
they saw Oswald at the Tippit murder scene with a gun. Oswald
attacking the arresting officers. That retards think up reasons to
disregard or misinterpret this information is meaningless.

Gil Jesus

Feb 27, 2010, 8:47:18 AM2/27/10
On Feb 27, 8:31�am, Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
> � Not the people performing all those hundreds of acts of conspiracy

> you allege. Not the people you would have if what you imagine actually
> occurred.

The Fatman wants people to come forward and say "I did it".

The Fatman doesn't understand that there's no statute of limitations
on murder. Anyone coming forward to confess participation places
himself in jeopardy for the death penalty.

The Fatman wants people to come forward and say, "I knew about it
beforehand".

The Fatman doesn't realize that anyone doing so could be charged with
being accessories before the fact to murder.

The Fatman wants people to come forward and say "It was a coverup".

But the witnesses who have complained about their testimony being
altered, witness who have "come forward" after being ignored and
witnesses who claimed to see something that did not support the
official version of events have been ridiculed by
nutcases like the Fatman.

And the Fatman says with eyes closed and ears covered, "Where's the
proof ?"

What a retard.

Gil Jesus

Feb 27, 2010, 8:59:58 AM2/27/10

Bud

Feb 27, 2010, 9:03:35 AM2/27/10

<SNIP> Missed something I wanted to address in my last response...

> What an outrageous lie!!..... I'm the one who doesn't believe the
> government, and yet you have thae unmitigated audacity to say that you
> woul;dn't have gone along with the authorities!!

You are the one who believes that everyone on the planet but you are
sheep who will do what they are told. In your retarded view, people up
and down the line took part in this conspiracy you imagine, without a
one ever coming forward. You are the one who believes that everyone
that heard Wade say that Oswald`s prints were on the rifle were swayed
by this information only, and in unison started bleating "Oswald is
guilty". It seems to me that opinion polls taken about this event
indicate the opposite, that people are more than willing to hold an
opinion that runs contrary to the government`s assertions.

In your world, everyone goes along and never talks because that is
what your silly ideas require. Of course you don`t think you would
have, but it`s ok to believe the rest of the world would.

I think such a world where everyone goes along with heinous acts
without question or complaint, without blowing the whistle or
resisting does not exist. You could not get wholesale support from
such a diverse cross section of people on the spur of the moment, and
to get them unanimously to go along, and stay silent about this
activity for life. It is a blatant impossibility, and any idea that
rests on such an impossibility can`t be a valid one.

> You need thousands of

> read more »

mucher1

Feb 27, 2010, 9:22:24 AM2/27/10

The death penalty for retouching a few Zapruder frames? Wow. Seriously?

Walt

Feb 27, 2010, 10:17:14 AM2/27/10
On Feb 26, 11:04 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> It might be kind of shocking for conspiracy kooks like Walt (et al) to
> see and hear the following Nov. 22nd NBC-TV news report by Robert
> MacNeil, where MacNeil reports to the world that Dallas Police Chief
> Jesse Curry had just announced that a "partial fingerprint" had been
> found ON THE RIFLE found in the TSBD. MacNeil reported that the DPD
> was sending the rifle to the FBI in Washington to "ensure proper
> handling of the print".

Hey Stupid.... Did Chief Curry say a "partial FINGERPRINT"??? And
isn't it true that there were a couple of unidentifable PARTIAL
FINGERPRINTS found on the magazine of the rifle?? Didn't Lt Day say
that he put cellophane tape over those FINGERPRINTS at the TSBD to
protect them?? And isn't it true that those partial FINGERPRINTS
were never connected to anybody, because they were to indistinct and
incomplete??

> The "partial fingerprint" that MacNeil referred to could possibly be
> one of the prints that Lt. Day found on the triggerguard of the
> rifle...or it could be that when MacNeil said "fingerprint", he really
> should have said "palmprint". Such an error would not be surprising,
> to mix up the words "fingerprint" and "palmprint".

You're a liar.. and a fool.... There never ever was any PALMPRINT
found on the metal barrel of the rifle. Lt Day had spotted what
appeared to be a palmprint on the WOODEN foregrip of the rifle just
minutes after it was lifted from the place where it had been CAREFULLY
HIDDEN. Detective Day THOGHT the smuge he saw on the foregrip might
be a palmprint ( because that's where a rifle is held when it is
fired) so he placed a piece of cellophane tape on the smudge and
lifted the "print" and placed it on a 3 X 5 white card. He then wrote
a note on the card and signed and dated it. Why do you continue to
lie about this?..... I've laid the FACTS before you several
times....Are you too stupid to understand the facts??

> But the main point here is that NBC-TV reported that a "PRINT" had,
> indeed, been found on the rifle that was discovered in the Depository.
> And this NBC report was aired late on the night of 11/22/63.

Nice try at twisting the truth, liar. You yourself opened this post
with the words.."Dallas Police Chief Jesse Curry had just announced

that a "partial fingerprint" had been found ON THE RIFLE found in the

TSBD." So you KNOW that the report said "FINGERPRINT".... not
simply "PRINT"....or PALMPRINT .......

> And it seems to me that most CTers are always saying how the DPD never
> said a word about any "prints" at all being discovered on the rifle,

The point my addled brained friend is:..... Henry Wade said that they
had found Oswald's fingerprints on the rifle. He lied.....and
railroaded Oswald.

robcap...@netscape.com

Feb 27, 2010, 10:37:35 AM2/27/10
On Feb 26, 7:34 pm, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
> In article <af2b04a5-ae4f-4779-b54c-325afa86e...@k41g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,

> robcap...@netscape.com says...
>

> >On Feb 25, 6:53=A0pm, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
> >> On the news this evening there is a news story about the cops in New
> >> Orleans shooting and killing two unarmed people and wounding four
> >> others. =A0These murders occurred following Hurricane Katrina, and the
> >> cops covered up the truth.
>
> >> Apparently this is NEWS to the LNer's who dominate the major
> >> media.... =A0 =A0It won't come as any surprise to most CT's.....because
> >> the CT's in this NG are well aware that police departments in the
> >> southern states operate under the premise that anything they do is
> >> right.....
>
> >> The truth about Henry Wade's fifedom is emerging day by day..... Many
> >> of the frame ups that Wade engineered are being exposed..... =A0It's
> >> just a matter of time before the framing of Oswald by the DPD , and
> >> Henry Wade is exposed......
>
> >It is also customary for the police in the South, and elsewhere too to
> >be fair, to join extremist groups as well!  Many on the DPD in 1963
> >had to join orgs like the Birch Society, the KKK, the Minutemen to
> >name a few in order to be on the force.  Obviously these groups, and
> >the folks who run them, have undue influence on the police department.
>
> >Good point Walt.
>
> Good to see the stalker getting over his Walt paranoia enough to recognize what
> Walt says...

I ALWAYS recognize the truth, IF YOU would speak it more we would have
NO problems.

NOW back to YOUR lies, where is YOUR evidence showing LHO owned CE-139
as YOU claim?

robcap...@netscape.com

Feb 27, 2010, 10:41:44 AM2/27/10
On Feb 27, 12:02 am, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
> In article <e97dc020-4752-4308-a72c-d4a9c4bad...@d2g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>,

Lurkers: Here is an example of what Ben means!

“CE399 eminated (sic) from ***Oswald's rifle***;” (Brandon Alexander)

“True.” (Ben Holmes—8/27/03)

Ben has been running for a month now from producing anything that
shows LHO owned the alleged murder weapon!

> read more »- Hide quoted text -

Bud

Feb 27, 2010, 10:55:49 AM2/27/10
On Feb 27, 8:47 am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Feb 27, 8:31 am, Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
>
> > Not the people performing all those hundreds of acts of conspiracy
> > you allege. Not the people you would have if what you imagine actually
> > occurred.
>
> The Fatman wants people to come forward and say "I did it".

No, retard, that is not what I am saying. Your inability to grasp
the simple point I am making illustrates why you are an unsuitable
candidate for conducting an investigation.

> The Fatman doesn't understand that there's no statute of limitations
> on murder. Anyone coming forward to confess participation places
> himself in jeopardy for the death penalty.

You are retarded, the criminal ramifications for most of the
partcipants in the huge conspiracy you imagine would be nil. Even the
small portion of more involved participants could get immunity in
return for not being prosecuted in return for inside information, like
the guy in the article Walt referred to did (and Mafia hitmen do all
the time).

The reason you retards have nobody from the inside is because there
is no "inside".

> The Fatman wants people to come forward and say, "I knew about it
> beforehand".

Who said "beforehand" retard? The concept of a small hit squad going
to Dealey to commit murder and keeping quiet about it is possible.
It`s this huge, sprawling "everybody was in on it" construct you
retards envision afterwards that is an obvious impossibility. It a
simple concept, if THAT happened, you would have THIS. Since you don`t
have THIS, THAT could not have happened.

> The Fatman doesn't realize that anyone doing so could be charged with
> being accessories before the fact to murder.

It`s the retarded constructs of those of your ilk that has Fritz and
other members of the DPD on board prior to the murder, along with
Truly, Brennan and others. Even people such as these (if they
existed) could come forward and make deals to tell what they knew. But
most wouldn`t need deals, because their culpability would be marginal.

> The Fatman wants people to come forward and say "It was a coverup".

If it was you would have them.

> But the witnesses who have complained about their testimony being
> altered, witness who have "come forward" after being ignored and
> witnesses who claimed to see something that did not support the
> official version of events have been ridiculed by
> nutcases like the Fatman.

Name one witness who said they knew "A" to be true, but were coerced
to say that "B" was true. Thats is what your constructs require.

> And the Fatman says with eyes closed and ears covered, "Where's the
> proof ?"

Produce it. You orders flying all over, and people following those
orders, and witnesses being coerced, and evidence tampered with and
planted. Name some of the people performing any these thousands of
tasks you imagine occurred ever coming forward.

> What a retard.

Bud

Feb 27, 2010, 10:58:47 AM2/27/10

Has what to do with this case, retard? Showing the Rodney King
beating doesn`t speak to the beating Oswald got in the Texas Theater,
its two separate incidents.

I can show incidents all day long where loner/losers like Oswald
committed murder, what would that prove?

> http://www.dogpile.com/dogpile/ws/results/Web/police%20coverup/1/417/...

Ben Holmes

Feb 27, 2010, 11:03:07 AM2/27/10
In article <74ef2f2d-566f-46f5...@f8g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>,
robcap...@netscape.com says...

>On Feb 26, 7:34=A0pm, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
>> In article <af2b04a5-ae4f-4779-b54c-325afa86e...@k41g2000yqm.googlegroups=
>.com>,
>> robcap...@netscape.com says...

>he

>cause

>> >It is also customary for the police in the South, and elsewhere too to
>> >be fair, to join extremist groups as well! =A0Many on the DPD in 1963

>> >had to join orgs like the Birch Society, the KKK, the Minutemen to
>> >name a few in order to be on the force. =A0Obviously these groups, and

>> >the folks who run them, have undue influence on the police department.
>>
>> >Good point Walt.
>>
>> Good to see the stalker getting over his Walt paranoia enough to recogniz=

>e what
>> Walt says...
>
>I ALWAYS recognize the truth, IF YOU would speak it more we would have
>NO problems.

You mean like the FACT that the Death Certificate doesn't say what you claimed
it did?

<moderated>

Ben Holmes

Feb 27, 2010, 11:05:50 AM2/27/10
In article <527f7185-2f12-48c9...@j27g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>,
robcap...@netscape.com says...

> [...]
>> In article <e97dc020-4752-4308-a72c-d4a9c4bad...@d2g2000yqa.googlegroups.=
>com>,
>> Walt says...

>te:

>spi=3D
>> >racy coming
> Bu=3D
>> >t that isn`t
>ima=3D

>> >gine in the JFK

>cip=3D

>> >ants are
>y.

>tuall=3D
>> >y I believe
>men=3D

>> >t puts them

>d was a=3D
>> >nother......

>s a h=3D
>> >uge,
> pe=3D
>> >ople to
>ars=3D
>> >, whether
>inc=3D
>> >riminate
>lks=3D

>> >, why

>ing=3D

>> > it

>ble b=3D
>> >ecomes

>our

>ed =3D
>> >as

> of t=3D
>> >he

>re
> th=3D

>ow
>be
> Yo=3D
>all
>ops=3D
>> >,
>ed
>ple=3D

>nt

>or

>ne.

>.

> at

>> >SO...... WHAT IF IT WASN"T TRUE??!!! =A0 =A0Not even the village idiot

>> >would ask such a STUPID question.....
>>
>> >Wade's Lie was THE pivotal statement that convicted Oswald in the eyes
>> >of the public...... =A0When americans heard that the cops had found

>> >Oswald's prints on the rifle THAT convinced them that Oswald was the
>> >assassin. =A0little did we know that it was a DAMNED LIE!!..... =A0 If

>> >Wade and Curry had such an airtight case against oswald why did they
>> >need to LIE??
>>
>> This, of course, is the rather major difference between LNT'ers and CT'er=
>s... we
>> understand that the truth doesn't need lies to support it, and LNT'ers ar=

>e more
>> than willing to lie in order to support their faith.
>
>Lurkers: Here is an example of what Ben means!
>
>=93CE399 eminated (sic) from ***Oswald's rifle***;=94 (Brandon Alexander)

Snipped and out of context, I see...

<moderated>

If Robsie really *believed* that I cannot produce the evidence that everyone
knows exists, he wouldn't be afraid to cite for the meaning of "evidence".

>ior

> fe=3D
>> >asible
> this=3D

>> > you have

> it=3D
>> > came
>d and=3D
>> > highly
>d. =3D
>> >=3DA0( If
>ans

>Osw=3D
>> >ald was
>is =3D

>> >back on

>oul=3D
>> >d be
>kee=3D
>> >p their
>le =3D
>> >would
>they =3D

>> >were

>ousan=3D
>> >ds of
> Th=3D
>> >at
> th=3D
>> >at
>us =3D
>> >or a
>for=3D
>> > such
>ere=3D
>> > and
>en =3D
>> >when
>ide=3D

>> >as

>> read more =BB- Hide quoted text -

robcap...@netscape.com

Feb 27, 2010, 11:21:03 AM2/27/10
On Feb 27, 11:03 am, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
> In article <74ef2f2d-566f-46f5-a67e-e949e1ae9...@f8g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>,

NO I mean like YOU lying and claiming I said something about that
topic I did NOT say!

Walt

Feb 27, 2010, 11:21:34 AM2/27/10

The Dud admitted........"The concept of a small hit squad going to

Dealey to commit murder and keeping quiet about it is possible."

That's exactly right...and that's exactly what happened......BUT after
the murder many of those who had talked about killing JFK didn't know
if he had been killed by their "team' and so everybody started
covering their ass. Only Hoover ( and the few team members) knew who
had engineered the hit, and since he was secretly affiliated with them
he led the cover up.

> > What a retard.- Hide quoted text -

robcap...@netscape.com

Feb 27, 2010, 11:22:29 AM2/27/10
On Feb 27, 11:05 am, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
> In article <527f7185-2f12-48c9-9b99-87b475582...@j27g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>,

Ben is running from his OWN words again!

> If Robsie really *believed* that I cannot produce the evidence that everyone
> knows exists, he wouldn't be afraid to cite for the meaning of "evidence".

IF Ben really believed there is evidence showing LHO owned the alleged
murder weapon LIKE HE HAS CLAIMED MANY TIMES he would simply cite it
and NOT care what I thought!

But he is a liar, and knows it, so he runs and plays games instead.

Ben Holmes

Feb 27, 2010, 11:45:34 AM2/27/10
In article <af53e7bc-faa3-4dfe...@f35g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>,
robcap...@netscape.com says...

>On Feb 27, 11:03=A0am, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
>> In article <74ef2f2d-566f-46f5-a67e-e949e1ae9...@f8g2000yqn.googlegroups.=
>com>,
>> robcap...@netscape.com says...

>ups=3D
>> >.com>,

>and t=3D

>> >he

>.....be=3D

>> >cause

>ny

>0It's

>63
>and
>.

>niz=3D

>> >e what
>>
>> >I ALWAYS recognize the truth, IF YOU would speak it more we would have
>> >NO problems.
>>
>> You mean like the FACT that the Death Certificate doesn't say what
>> you claimed it did?
>
>NO

I can well imagine that *YOU* didn't want to think of that example... But you
*were* caught lying multiple times on that particular topic.

<moderated>

Ben Holmes

Feb 27, 2010, 11:47:43 AM2/27/10
In article <54773719-1029-461b...@z11g2000yqz.googlegroups.com>,
robcap...@netscape.com says...

> [...]

> of=3D
>> > pe=3D3D
> ye=3D
>> >ars=3D3D
>to =3D
>> >inc=3D3D
> fo=3D
>> >lks=3D3D

>nt

>ink=3D
>> >ing=3D3D

>possi=3D
>> >ble b=3D3D
> in=3D
>n y=3D

>> >our

>ear=3D
>> >ed =3D3D

> part=3D
>> > of t=3D3D
>ask=3D

>at th=3D
> we=3D
>> >re
>ith=3D
>> > th=3D3D

>d h=3D
>> >ow
>may=3D
>> >be
>it.=3D
>> > Yo=3D3D
> sm=3D
>> >all
>e c=3D
>> >ops=3D3D
>act=3D
>> >ed
>com=3D
>> >ple=3D3D
>ou
>poi=3D

>> >nt

>ld =3D

>> >or

>ne`s

>t a o=3D
>> >ne.

>ce
>...=3D
>> >.
>ed =3D
>e,

>ty

>too=3D

> were=3D

>> > at

>ey

>idiot

>A0 If

>'er=3D
>> >s... we
> ar=3D

>> >e more
>>
>> >Lurkers: Here is an example of what Ben means!
>>
>> >=3D93CE399 eminated (sic) from ***Oswald's rifle***;=3D94 (Brandon Alexa=
>nder)
>>
>> >=3D93True.=3D94 (Ben Holmes=3D978/27/03)

>> Snipped and out of context, I see...

<moderated>

>> If Robsie really *believed* that I cannot produce the evidence that
>> everyone knows exists, he wouldn't be afraid to cite for the meaning
>> of "evidence".
>
>IF Ben really believed there is evidence showing LHO owned the alleged
>murder weapon LIKE HE HAS CLAIMED MANY TIMES he would simply cite it

John Armstrong agrees with me. If I looked, I'd imagine that I could find a few
more CT authors who agree with me.

<moderated>

Why does citing pose such challenges for you, stalker?

robcap...@netscape.com

Feb 27, 2010, 12:15:22 PM2/27/10
On Feb 27, 11:45 am, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
> In article <af53e7bc-faa3-4dfe-aaaa-13d91e737...@f35g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>,

YOU claimed I lied, but like ALL YOUR CLAIMS you utterly failed to
show it!

robcap...@netscape.com

Feb 27, 2010, 12:16:30 PM2/27/10
On Feb 27, 11:47 am, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
> In article <54773719-1029-461b-bb14-56d3b4d4d...@z11g2000yqz.googlegroups.com>,

Yet YOU can't quote him saying LHO owned CE-139, how come? Why are
you slandering John Armstrong?

> Why does citing pose such challenges for you, stalker?

Why do you lie and think others won't notice?? Why are you desperate
to frame LHO?

Ben Holmes

Feb 27, 2010, 1:06:07 PM2/27/10
In article <a23d95f2-c752-4b8e...@f35g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>,
robcap...@netscape.com says...

> [...]

>> >ask=3D3D

>ea wh=3D
>> >at th=3D3D
>ted=3D
>> > we=3D3D
>p w=3D
>> >ith=3D3D
>ver
> An=3D
>> >d h=3D3D
>n, =3D
>> >may=3D3D
>ng =3D
>> >it.=3D3D
>one=3D
>> > sm=3D3D
> th=3D
>> >e c=3D3D
>ont=3D
>> >act=3D3D
>oo =3D
>> >com=3D3D
>. Y=3D
>> >ou
>me =3D
>> >poi=3D3D

> on
>swa=3D
>> >ld =3D3D

>e Pai=3D
>> >ne`s
>p i=3D

>s. No=3D
>> >t a o=3D3D

>uen=3D
>> >ce
>RY.=3D
>> >...=3D3D
>eed=3D
>> >ed =3D3D
>hol=3D
>> >e,

>reali=3D

>> >ty

>e s=3D
>> >too=3D3D

>ide

>e who=3D
>> > were=3D3D
>hey
>wer=3D
>`s
> th=3D

>> >ey

>th.

>illage =3D

>> >idiot

>eye=3D
>found
>he
>. =3D3D=3D
>> >A0 If
>ey

> CT=3D
>> >'er=3D3D
>ers=3D
>> > ar=3D3D

>n Alexa=3D
>> >nder)

>> <moderated>

>> >IF Ben really believed there is evidence showing LHO owned the alleged
>> >murder weapon LIKE HE HAS CLAIMED MANY TIMES he would simply cite it
>> >and NOT care what I thought!
>>
>> John Armstrong agrees with me. If I looked, I'd imagine that I could
>> find a few more CT authors who agree with me.
>
>Yet YOU can't quote him saying LHO owned CE-139, how come?

Nor can I quote him saying that your mother prefers donkeys over horses.

>Why are you slandering John Armstrong?

Why is telling the truth "slander?"

I QUOTED his words... and listed a page reference.

>> Why does citing pose such challenges for you, stalker?

<moderated>

Ben Holmes

Feb 27, 2010, 1:06:43 PM2/27/10
In article <63e6bd9d-b6b9-4553...@q16g2000yqq.googlegroups.com>,
robcap...@netscape.com says...

>On Feb 27, 11:45=A0am, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
>> In article <af53e7bc-faa3-4dfe-aaaa-13d91e737...@f35g2000yqd.googlegroups=
>.com>,
>> robcap...@netscape.com says...

>ps.=3D
>> >com>,

>gro=3D
>> >ups=3D3D

>e:
> Ne=3D
>ina, =3D
>> >and t=3D3D

>st CT's=3D
>> >.....be=3D3D
>is

> Ma=3D
>> >ny
>3D3DA=3D
>> >0It's

>and

>o t=3D
>in 19=3D

>> >63
>ups, =3D
>> >and
>ent=3D
>> >.

>cog=3D
>> >niz=3D3D

>> >NO
>>
>> I can well imagine that *YOU* didn't want to think of that example... But=

> you
>> *were* caught lying multiple times on that particular topic.
>>
>> <moderated>
>
>YOU claimed I lied, but like ALL YOUR CLAIMS you utterly failed to
>show it!

Untrue.

Bud

Feb 27, 2010, 2:26:15 PM2/27/10

This isn`t what you think happened, what I outlined was a very
simple "they go and shoot the President". Your scenario involves
planting rifles in the TSBD and other such shenanigan prior to the
shooting.

>BUT after
> the murder many of those who had talked about killing JFK didn't know
> if he had been killed by their "team' and so everybody started
> covering their ass. Only Hoover ( and the few team members) knew who
> had engineered the hit, and since he was secretly affiliated with them
> he led the cover up.

Yah, this is the impossible idea you can`t support with what you
need to support it. The idea requires someone from the inside coming
clean in order to really support it, and you`ll never get that because
the things you think occurred only exist in your imagination.

Walt

Feb 28, 2010, 4:54:10 PM2/28/10

How utterly STUPID!!..... Do you think anybody is going to get their
nostrils full of poison gas by stepping forward and producing solid
evidence that they murdered JFK....Duh!!

Bud

Feb 28, 2010, 6:28:17 PM2/28/10

Yah, you are.

>Do you think anybody is going to get their
> nostrils full of poison gas by stepping forward and producing solid
> evidence that they murdered JFK....Duh!!

As explained a few times now, most of the people performing the
tasks you envision being carried out would have little or no criminal
risk to the person coming forward. In fact, there is quite possibly an
upside to coming forward.

But lets say your retarded assertion is true, then what is the
point? Surely retards claiming to make out conspiracy looking at
things from the outside could never carry any weight in a court of
law. Your only hope of any real progress IS from someone on the inside
coming forward. You just can`t really support the amazing tales you
weave without one.