JFK Assassination Forum Archives -- Misc. Topics Of Interest (Part 30)

David Von Pein

Sep 17, 2007, 4:40:07 PM9/17/07
ARCHIVED JFK ASSASSINATION FORUM POSTS OF INTEREST (PART 30):

SOME KOOKY NOTIONS ABOUT ROBERT FRAZIER OF THE FBI, MYSTERY GUNMEN,
AND THE LIMOUSINE'S WINDSHIELD:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/60af3307b74ca542
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/5ee8745c56e5d5c9
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/df53be77270aa01f
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/7f12cef3f975a44c

SAM PATE, KBOX-RADIO, AND OTHER KENNEDY-RELATED BROADCASTS:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/80441d98ae62887d

A "LIFETIME OF PAIN" FOR MARINA???:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/bad36835497624ca

POSNER, TIPPIT, TOMLINSON, THE COMMISSION, AND RUBY:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/ff4d9c742c258ead

COMMISSION EXHIBIT NUMBER 399:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/ffa31220c948854e
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/7e49eb3f2bd3f529

"LN"-FAVORING WITNESSES ON FILM AND TELEVISION:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/bfbaea21adaf1c1e

"RECLAIMING HISTORY" TALK:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/1d8c01260a3f20d3

J.D. TIPPIT AND THE "1:08 PM" RADIO CALLS:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/65bb8f42bea2e678

TIMELINES AND SHARPSHOOTERS:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/0f7594a0b867daed
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/e9aea107fc619b30

WHERE HAVE ALL THE BULLETS GONE?:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/41d8f2b9bec66b9d

BUGLIOSI, BOWERS, AND MYERS:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/23f6c07e8ecf0b18

OSWALD'S TREK FROM BECKLEY TO TENTH:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/34176c8ab89c3ea3

JOHN KENNEDY'S HEAD:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/f423ff7e8b822464
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/a567c25ac9b86fda
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4ea69fc836478f47

David Von Pein

Sep 18, 2007, 5:22:54 PM9/18/07
>>> "If Tippit was killed at 1:15-1:16, Markham would have already been on her 1:15 bus on Jefferson. T.F. Bowley would have already passed 10th & Patton and have picked up his wife." <<<

Tom Rossley is still insisting (as always) that the times relayed by
the Tippit witnesses are firmly-established, rooted-in-fact times. Of
course, as anyone should realize, the times relayed by witnesses are
merely their OWN ESTIMATES.

And, in reality, even those estimations aren't THAT far afield from
being the truth (when the totality of all the evidence is looked at).
Bowley and Markham were only off by a few measly minutes. But to some
CTers, those few measly minutes (which are times being based on the
witnesses' GUESSWORK ONLY) causes those CTers to completely toss out
even the POSSIBILITY of Oswald being guilty and those two witnesses
being slightly off on their timelines by a mere 4 to 8 minutes.

But, naturally, Tom-Kook has to think that the Bowley/Markham times
are rooted in stone....in order to exonerate his hero, Mr. Oswald.

But BY FAR the best timeclock with respect to Tippit's murder is the
"1:16 PM" DPD timestamp put on the Bowley radio call just after the
shooting.

Stands to reason, therefore, that Officer Tippit was shot very shortly
prior to 1:16 PM. Dale Myers' exacting study of the timeline shows the
best guess for the exact time of the shooting (based on the sum total
of everything to be considered) to be 1:14:30 PM.

IMO, that's a very reasonable guess.

tomnln

Sep 19, 2007, 1:37:09 AM9/19/07
Markham and, T F Bowley were on "Daily Schedules" Bunky.

THAT's what "Reasonable" is.

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

David Von Pein

Sep 19, 2007, 2:25:09 AM9/19/07
>>> "Markham and T.F. Bowley were on "Daily Schedules", Bunky." <<<

So?

We're only talking about FOUR or SIX or EIGHT measly minutes, you dumb-
fuck, limp-dicked, nutsack!

That's 480 seconds, at most (per these potential differences in
times).

So, Tom-Fuckstick is willing to let a murderer go free based on a 480-
second difference in a timeline given by a witness who was GUESSING
about the EXACT time. (And only 240 seconds, based on Bowley's
estimate.)

Try again, "Bunky".

Bunky?????

Archie Bunky maybe?

tomnln

Sep 19, 2007, 1:22:54 PM9/19/07
Atta Boy NUTSACK-SUCKER.

Are you REALLY sure you wanna trade insults with me????

Even your wife told me it's O K to Retaliate.
Most people run on "Schedules".

Markham/Bowley ran on "Daily Schedules".

It's All HERE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/tippit.htm
ALL official records.

In order for you to support the Lies of the WCR you MUST Reject yhour own
evidence/testimony.

THAT makes you a Criminal (Accessory After ther Fact)

ps;
Your wife told me that you never made it to the TWO-Minute mark.
So Timing makes all the difference in the world.

pps;
Why is it that you never replied to the addition to>>>
http://whokilledjfk.net/tippit.htm

The shells recovered from the Tippit shooting came from THREE Different
Weapons.

http://whokilledjfk.net/tippit.htm (bottom of page)

ppps;
You're also outta scotch.
pppps;
The video of me & your wife is under the (empty) liquor cabinet.

> So?

aeffects

Sep 19, 2007, 1:47:16 PM9/19/07
On Sep 18, 11:25 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> So?
>
> We're only talking about FOUR or SIX or EIGHT measly minutes, you dumb-
> fuck, limp-dicked, nutsack!

David Von Pein are you Dave Reitzes? There are questions.....

David Von Pein

Sep 24, 2007, 9:57:13 PM9/24/07
"{Helen} Markham is so confused on the timing that after she gave her
affidavit on the afternoon of Tippit's murder, she told an FBI agent
that the shooting of Tippit took place "around 1:30 p.m." (Interview
of Helen Markham by FBI agent Bardwell D. Odum on November 22, 1963)"
-- V. Bugliosi; Page 52; "Reclaiming History" (Endnotes)

David Von Pein

Sep 27, 2007, 12:15:55 AM9/27/07

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/5ed4d68b6ec55f2c

>>> "I'm waiting for your explanation of the '66 and '67 inventories. It ought to be a doozy. .... Give it your best shot." <<<

Okay. Here goes:

THERE WAS ONLY *ONE* (1) BULLET HOLE OF ENTRY IN JFK'S HEAD. JUST ONE
(1). REGARDLESS OF *WHERE* TO THE SQUARE INCH ON KENNEDY'S CRANIUM
THIS ENTRY WOUND RESIDED.

How's that?

Did I meet your "doozy" expectations? Or should I "doozy" it up a
little more for you next time?

BTW, what's YOUR CT-slanted explanation as to why NOBODY in
Officialdom claims to have seen TWO separate bullet holes of entry on
the back of John Kennedy's cranium? From the autopsists, to the WC, to
the Clark Panel, and to the HSCA/FPP.

Nobody has ever, ever said this: 'Gee, there's two wounds of entry
here.'

All liars? From the autopsists, to the WC, to the Clark Panel, and
right on down to ALL NINE pathologists for the HSCA/FPP (including Dr.
Wecht even).

IOW -- WHERE DOES THE "ROVING HEAD WOUND" ARGUMENT REALLY ULTIMATELY
TAKE CTers? Anywhere? Except back to ONE (1) entry wound on the back
of Kennedy's head?