BOOK REVIEW -- "Reclaiming History" (Mega-Review Version)

David Von Pein

Jul 25, 2007, 8:40:41 PM7/25/07
The link below leads to an expanded and photo-enhanced mega version of
my review for Vince Bugliosi's 2007 book, "Reclaiming History"......

http://hometheaterforum.com/htf/showpost.php?p=3200858&postcount=1

YoHarvey

Jul 25, 2007, 8:46:01 PM7/25/07

Wonderful posting David. Um, do us all a favor if you might.

Can you show us the ZAP film portion where according to
Gil Jesus, John Connally shoots and kills JFK. I've
apparently been missing that for the past 30 years
or so.

David Von Pein

Jul 25, 2007, 8:59:44 PM7/25/07
Yo,

I always thought Jackie had actually stabbed JFK in the neck with one
of the rose stems she had in the car. (Those things are deadly if
aimed properly.)

Bud & I talked about the "Rose Stem Murder" plot sometime last year as
I recall. But no CTer seemed to want to jump on board that theory
(which MUST mean it was pretty weak; because the CTers of the world
will jump on anything...just as long as somebody named "Oswald" isn't
suspected for a second of being a shooter).

YoHarvey

Jul 25, 2007, 9:03:39 PM7/25/07

David, the infamous "Rose Stem Murder" scenario is just as
plausible as unbrellaman as far as I'm concerned. I believe
Congress needs to investiage this NOW. :-)

David Von Pein

Jul 25, 2007, 10:15:58 PM7/25/07
>>> "David, the infamous "Rose Stem Murder" scenario is just as plausible as umbrella man....I believe Congress needs to investigate this NOW." <<<

Me too.

Plus....there should be an investigation concerning what Jackie had in
that pocketbook she was carrying around on Nov. 22 too. A .38 snub-
nosed could easily have fit in there you know.

Fred....@gmail.com

Jul 25, 2007, 10:29:23 PM7/25/07
I thought it was Colonel Mustard in the kitchen with the rope, no?

fred

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Jul 26, 2007, 7:43:43 PM7/26/07

www.hometheaterforum.com/htf/showpost.php?p=3201001

[Continuation of linked thread in my first post above.....]

>>> "You could say that a ton of books 'prove' a conspiracy." <<<

Name one. (A theory without evidence to support it doesn't count.)

The only thing that a JFK conspiracy author has is his/her own
imagination. They certainly have no hard physical evidence. None.

I'm still waiting for that first non-Oswald bullet to rear its ugly
silver head...somewhere. Hasn't showed up yet. Maybe by 2033 we'll see
one, ya think? :)

>>> "For every piece of evidence that makes you lean one way, there's probably an equally compelling piece of evidence that can make you lean the other way." <<<

Okay, I'll put this to the test.....

1.) Oswald's rifle is found in the Book Depository Building (from
where shots came).

2.) Bullet fragments from Oswald's gun are found IN THE CAR where JFK
died.

3.) Bullet shells from Oswald's gun are found under the window from
where an "Oswald-like" fellow was seen firing a rifle.

4.) Oswald kills a Dallas policeman less than an hour after JFK was
shot from directly in front of the building where the policeman's
killer worked (and from where the policeman's killer's rifle was found
and from where the policeman's killer fled within three minutes of the
President being shot).

Now....I need to know what "equally compelling piece[s] of evidence"
can possibly make me "lean the other way" (i.e., away from the notion
that Lee Harvey Oswald was a double-killer) when assessing the 4
points of evidence listed above.

Good luck. :)

Fat...@aol.com

Jul 26, 2007, 7:47:36 PM7/26/07

As I've said before, they have Jackie on film trying to escape from
the scene of the crime.

Bill Clarke

aeffects

Jul 27, 2007, 12:21:48 AM7/27/07
On Jul 25, 5:40 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> The link below leads to an expanded and photo-enhanced mega version of
> my review for Vince Bugliosi's 2007 book, "Reclaiming History"......

dear lord -- spare us this bullshit! How is that 10 part series coming
along? ROTFLMFAO!

> http://hometheaterforum.com/htf/showpost.php?p=3200858&postcount=1

aeffects

Jul 27, 2007, 12:26:58 AM7/27/07
On Jul 25, 5:59 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> Yo,
>
> I always thought Jackie had actually stabbed JFK in the neck with one
> of the rose stems she had in the car. (Those things are deadly if
> aimed properly.)

there's hope for you moron's yet

> Bud & I talked about the "Rose Stem Murder" plot sometime last year as
> I recall. But no CTer seemed to want to jump on board that theory
> (which MUST mean it was pretty weak; because the CTers of the world
> will jump on anything...just as long as somebody named "Oswald" isn't
> suspected for a second of being a shooter).

at onetime you had promise David, now you're just a bad PR maven
(internet pr maven at that)

aeffects

Jul 27, 2007, 12:28:34 AM7/27/07
On Jul 26, 4:43 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> www.hometheaterforum.com/htf/showpost.php?p=3201001
>
> [Continuation of linked thread in my first post above.....]

> Name one. (A theory without evidence to support it doesn't count.)

the NEW Testament -- you idiot.....

<snip the Nutter nonsense>

David Von Pein

Jul 27, 2007, 12:33:24 AM7/27/07
>>> "The NEW Testament -- you idiot...." <<<

LOL. Another great work of pure fiction...just like Fetzer's,
Lifton's, Stone's, Marrs', Garrison's, etc., etc.

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Jul 27, 2007, 12:52:20 AM7/27/07
>>> "Dear lord -- spare us this bullshit!" <<<

Yeah, I see what you mean. You've got plenty of your OWN bullshit to
wallow in, without using someone else's. (Like that "Z-Film Hoax"
excrement. That should keep you wading in the brown stuff for a long
time indeed, huh?)

>>> "How is that 10 part series coming along?" <<<

Just great.

You're being cast as the token "I Believe The Zapruder Film Was Faked"
kook in the mini-series. (There's gotta be a token kook of this sort
in all JFK programs, right?)

Tom-Sack is being cast as the back-up "Anybody But Oswald" CT-Kook.
Hopefully he can survive through the filming. If not, a certain kook
named "Walt" might suffice in that "ABO" role. I'll ask Mr. Hanks.

aeffects

Jul 27, 2007, 1:04:09 AM7/27/07
On Jul 26, 9:52 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> Yeah, I see what you mean. You've got plenty of your OWN bullshit to
> wallow in, without using someone else's. (Like that "Z-Film Hoax"
> excrement. That should keep you wading in the brown stuff for a long
> time indeed, huh?)

> Just great.
>
> You're being cast as the token "I Believe The Zapruder Film Was Faked"
> kook in the mini-series. (There's gotta be a token kook of this sort
> in all JFK programs, right?)

just what I need, I'll show how it was done -- any second year
compositing student can do it...... you guys are such flakes,
soooooooo EASY!

David Von Pein

Jul 27, 2007, 1:12:45 AM7/27/07
>>> "...you guys are such flakes..." <<<

And guess what "you guys" are?

One guess. No more.

Think you can get it?

tomnln

Jul 27, 2007, 11:58:20 AM7/27/07
THE 26 VOLUMES.

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

> www.hometheaterforum.com/htf/showpost.php?p=3201001
>
> [Continuation of linked thread in my first post above.....]

> Name one. (A theory without evidence to support it doesn't count.)
>

> The only thing that a JFK conspiracy author has is his/her own
> imagination. They certainly have no hard physical evidence. None.
>
> I'm still waiting for that first non-Oswald bullet to rear its ugly
> silver head...somewhere. Hasn't showed up yet. Maybe by 2033 we'll see
> one, ya think? :)

> Okay, I'll put this to the test.....
>
> 1.) Oswald's rifle is found in the Book Depository Building (from
> where shots came).
>
> 2.) Bullet fragments from Oswald's gun are found IN THE CAR where JFK
> died.
>
> 3.) Bullet shells from Oswald's gun are found under the window from
> where an "Oswald-like" fellow was seen firing a rifle.
>
> 4.) Oswald kills a Dallas policeman less than an hour after JFK was
> shot from directly in front of the building where the policeman's

> killer worked (and fled from within three minutes of the President

tomnln

Jul 27, 2007, 11:59:39 AM7/27/07
WOW
ANOTHER ANTI-CHRIST.

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Jul 27, 2007, 12:00:57 PM7/27/07
HEY KOOK-SUCKER.

Tell us about page 68 HERE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/zapruder%20film.htm

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

aeffects

Jul 27, 2007, 12:05:45 PM7/27/07

nope, but I'll take a Emmy.... (where have I heard THAT before)

tomnln

Jul 27, 2007, 12:05:06 PM7/27/07
Jackie was picking up a piece of JFK's skull blown backwards by as shot feom
the right-front.

SEE>>> http://www.veoh.com/videos/e1270125MCG2Wnb

<Fat...@aol.com> wrote in message

Fat...@aol.com

Jul 27, 2007, 6:00:35 PM7/27/07
On Jul 27, 11:05 am, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> Jackie was picking up a piece of JFK's skull blown backwards by as shot feom
> the right-front.

Jackie was getting the fuck out of Dodge. It was a perfectly natural
reaction and I see no need for the JKF apologist to come out with such
crap, especially the "she was trying to help the bodyguard into the
car.

You ever been shot at?

Bill Clarke

> <Fatm...@aol.com> wrote in message

> >> Me too.
>
> >> Plus....there should be an investigation concerning what Jackie had in
> >> that pocketbook she was carrying around on Nov. 22 too. A .38 snub-
> >> nosed could easily have fit in there you know.
>
> > As I've said before, they have Jackie on film trying to escape from
> > the scene of the crime.
>

> > Bill Clarke- Hide quoted text -

Message has been deleted

tomnln

Jul 28, 2007, 12:30:14 AM7/28/07
You think your Opinion superceds Secret Service Clint Hill's?

http://www.veoh.com/videos/e1270125MCG2Wnb

<Fat...@aol.com> wrote in message

David Von Pein

Jul 28, 2007, 1:03:40 AM7/28/07
>>> "You think your Opinion superceds [sic] Secret Service Clint Hill's?" <<<

No, but my C2766 bullets supercede a CTer's non-existent bullets from
all other guns.

Geritol time, Nutsack.

David Von Pein

Jul 28, 2007, 1:04:08 AM7/28/07
Yes, indeedy, like it or not, on 07/27/2007, all 3 parts of my "RH"
mega-review have been revised and expanded once again.....

More great (and rarely-seen) photos!
More links!
More info!
More SBT talk added to the mix!
More LN common sense for the entire family to enjoy!

Now available at the following link!......

www.hometheaterforum.com/htf/showpost.php?p=3200858

David Von Pein

Jul 28, 2007, 1:25:26 AM7/28/07
FROM THIS THREAD.......

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/a2a4784d6ae52dfd/c60e7ed3c567fa88?hl=en#c60e7ed3c567fa88

>>> "Would that be the FBI evidence? The FBI-CIA psych-ops technique of relying on the public's "presumption of regularity" for FBI-CIA and other government controlled investigators to convince the public that the "official" government investigators were just doing their regular work and collecting "evidence" in a regular way and were reliable and trustworthy and told the truth about what had happened in Dealey Plaza on 11/22/63." <<<

Oh for God sake, what a load of feces.

>>> "We now know the FBI can and will frame anyone they choose with bogus "evidence"." <<<

Oh for God sake. Another load of excrement. Nice. The pot's filling
up. Better flush.

>>> "So should we reject the FBI testimony about the "evidence"? ... That seems a reasonable position at this point, don't you think? <<<

But the FBI didn't collect any of the first-day evidence in the JFK
case. The DPD did. Are they all crooks and liars too? Was all of the
DPD-collected evidence "switched" conveniently for LHO-implicating
stuff by the evil and dastardly Federal Bureau of Investigation?

If so, why the hell would they even WANT to frame the man they should
have had a better eye on (a certain Mr. Oswald, that is)?

Getting Oswald OFF the murdering hook would be much better for J.
Edgar and his boys than it would have been to FRAME AN INNOCENT
OSWALD. Correct? (Of course it's correct.)

Can any reasonable person really believe such nonsense about the big,
bad FBI and the JFK case?

If you can't believe such nonsense, then the evidence is valid....and
Oswald's certainly guilty. That seems a reasonable position at this
point, don't you think?

aeffects

Jul 28, 2007, 3:32:39 AM7/28/07
On Jul 27, 10:25 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> FROM THIS THREAD.......
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/th...

> Oh for God sake, what a load of feces.

you actually think this is going to sell more books? If you insist on
being a Lone Nut Bugliosi sponsored target, at least MOVE, for
Christsakes!

Fat...@aol.com

Jul 28, 2007, 2:57:04 PM7/28/07
On Jul 27, 11:30 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> You think your Opinion superceds Secret Service Clint Hill's?
>
> http://www.veoh.com/videos/e1270125MCG2Wnb

I believe the opinion of anyone that is not influenced by the Camelot
crap supercedes those that do whatever it takes, including the big
lie, to fan the Camelot flame.

Once again, Jackie's action requires no apology or cover-up. What she
did was what most anyone else would have done.

What do you think you would have done in the same situation? Probably
the same as Jackie or then there might have been the ole fetal
position crying and calling for your mother.

Bill Clarke

tomnln

Jul 29, 2007, 1:32:23 AM7/29/07
Hey snippy;

Afraid to address Jackie picking op a part of JFK's skull?
As stated by Clint Hill>>> http://www.veoh.com/videos/e1270125MCG2Wnb

These witness videos scare the shit ouitta you David.

Is that why you changed the subject?

Then Snipped the post?

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Jul 29, 2007, 1:36:22 AM7/29/07
Hi Bill;

Is it your intention to trade insults with me?

My primary reason for being here is to address evidence/testimony.

However, when Insulted, I DO RETALIATE.

Would you care to address these?>>> http://www.whokilledjfk.net/mexcity.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/Walker.htm
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/tippit.ht

<Fat...@aol.com> wrote in message

David Von Pein

Jul 29, 2007, 1:39:45 AM7/29/07
Sir Nutsack,

originally thought it had been). But, I just left my post on the board
anyway....I didn't want to waste the Geritol line.

Sam Brown

Jul 29, 2007, 1:50:19 AM7/29/07
You are about as scary as a basket of newborn lambs at Christmas Toothless.
Get a grip Looney-Tunes.

"tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote in message

tomnln

Jul 29, 2007, 12:12:12 PM7/29/07
You don't waste any time addressing evidence/testimony Either.

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Jul 29, 2007, 12:22:01 PM7/29/07
Good Example;

Sam decided NOT to address evidence/testimony because she's knows NOTHING of
it.
Sam is here to Distract from evidence/testimony.
Sam decided to tarde insults.
So, I used her own words to show she's an ABOMINATION on her way to HELL &
taking her Dad with her.

How's that for a Legacy?

It's all here in her own words>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/sam_brown.htm

Sam even answers for OTHERS but, Never evidence/testimony.

"Sam Brown" <samjb...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

David Von Pein

Jul 29, 2007, 6:10:02 PM7/29/07
For the record........

"Reclaiming History" by Vince Bugliosi has performed a nice rebound in
sales rank (at Amazon.com anyhow). It had dropped below #2,500 at one
point.

But as of this exact moment on 07/29/2007, "RH" is the 411th best-
selling book at Amazon. Not bad at all. .....

"Amazon.com Sales Rank: #411 in Books".

www.amazon.com/dp/0393045250

http://www.amazon.com/gp/discussionboard/discussion.html/ref=cm_rdp_st_rd/105-4913190-2911629?ie=UTF8&ASIN=0393045250&store=yourstore&cdThread=Tx3OKNXUUPK65D0&reviewID=R2R0RQ0Q9AZY0M&displayType=ReviewDetail

http://www.amazon.com/gp/richpub/listmania/fullview/28ASYKLX6VLXX/ref=cm_lm_pthnk_view/105-4913190-2911629?ie=UTF8&lm%5Fbb=

David Von Pein

Jul 30, 2007, 4:42:20 PM7/30/07

>>> "Don't send Vinnie into the Conspiracy Pool, he will get eaten up by the pirrahnas! [sic]" <<<

That's a good word to describe many CTers -- piranhas. (With just
about the same amount of common sense too.)

=================

Vince CS&L Break Time!..........

"The conspiracy community regularly seizes on one slip of the tongue,
misunderstanding, or slight discrepancy to defeat twenty pieces of
solid evidence; accepts one witness of theirs, even if he or she is a
provable nut, as being far more credible than ten normal witnesses on
the other side; treats rumors, even questions, as the equivalent of
proof; leaps from the most minuscule of discoveries to the grandest of
conclusions; and insists that the failure to explain everything
perfectly negates all that is explained." -- Vince Bugliosi

================

The accuracy that flows through the above statement uttered by Vincent
T. Bugliosi, Esq. (aka: A "pathetic, senile" ex-prosecutor, per some
individuals who shall remain nameless) is undeniable, irrevocable, and
just flat-out superb in its raw, laid-bare truth.

Not too bad for a "pathetic, senile" old coot, huh?

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Jul 31, 2007, 8:16:45 PM7/31/07

>>> "The LNT Community loves the pablum served to them and will find horrendous ways to justify its recipe no matter how many glaring pieces of evidence outside the recipe they chose to ignore, twist, offer ridiculous...{blah-blah...the usual CTer half-baked stuff snipped here}..." <<<

Has anybody ever whipped up a good "CT Recipe" that features all of
these ingredients (and yet still, somehow, manage to have a multi-gun
plot be TRUE)?.....

1.) ZERO bullets from non-C2766 guns.

2.) ZERO guns other than C2766.

3.) ZERO witnesses to any shooter other than a resident patsy (even
though a Knoll shooter would be easily visible to anyone who turned
his head right after the shot/shots from there).

4.) Only 5 out of 104 polled witnesses who spice up the CT recipe by
saying they heard shots from 2 directions. ....

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/images/shots4.jpg

5.) An incredibly-small percentage of witnesses who heard more than 3
gunshots. ....

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/images/shots3.jpg

6.) And ZERO pieces of overall PHYSICAL evidence to support such a
conspiracy concoction/recipe?

That CT recipe must be only for people on strict diets -- No calories,
No fat, No substance, and No bullets to get clogged in your throat
either. Just a whole lot of empty air.

>>> "It simply amazes me that a man {Bugliosi} that can come up with the missing bullet to obviously enhance the RFK Conspiracy...." <<<

Vince B. didn't come up with any "missing" non-Sirhan bullet(s) in the
RFK case. Why are you saying he did?

At one time (due to the many bullet holes in the kitchen doors/walls)
VB thought a conspiracy involving more than just Sirhan's gun might
have been involved in the RFK murder.

However, AFAIK, Vince no longer believes in an RFK conspiracy at all.
(I could be mistaken about that, but I don't think I am. But VB
doesn't talk much about the RFK case at all. Perhaps he's embarrassed
for ever having believed in a conspiracy in that case in the first
place. Beats me, though.)

David Von Pein

Aug 1, 2007, 9:20:43 PM8/1/07
FROM DALE MYERS' WEBSITE.......

A fabulous LN rebuttal to Don Thomas' ultra-silly anti-Bugliosi rant.

Long, but definitely worth reading:

http://jfkfiles.com/jfk/html/news/news_08010701.htm

tomnln

Aug 2, 2007, 12:04:55 AM8/2/07
CARTOONS are Fantasy David.

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

David Von Pein

Aug 2, 2007, 12:17:05 AM8/2/07
The linked-to article has nothing whatever to do with Mr.
Myers' (excellent) computer animation.

But, naturally, a sad sack named Tom has to dismiss the article sans
reading any of it.

Typical.

What a tribe, these kooks.

tomnln

Aug 2, 2007, 12:26:25 AM8/2/07
Myers made a CARTOON David.

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

David Von Pein

Aug 3, 2007, 3:16:32 AM8/3/07
Video of Vincent Bugliosi's appearance at the Sixth Floor Museum in
Dallas on May 24, 2007 (Length: 71 minutes)......

http://www.booktv.org/program.aspx?ProgramId=8329&SectionName=History&PlayMedia=Yes

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Aug 12, 2007, 11:20:14 PM8/12/07

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/edc9e22eb1c6d03c

>>> "I finally got a copy of it {"Reclaiming History"} yesterday and was simply staggered at the sheer size and scope of it and what Bugliosi has achieved. People like David Von Pein have been fully vindicated in their support of Mr Bugliosi over the years, not to mention those who have assisted in the production of this magnificent volume. It is a quite phenomenal tome in my view, and will be the yardstick for many years in the matter of the JFK assassination." <<<

Tim Brennan,

I totally agree with what you (and bigdog) said....naturally. :) And
thank you.

==============================

A reprise/(update):

BOOK REVIEW --- "RECLAIMING HISTORY: THE ASSASSINATION OF PRESIDENT
JOHN F. KENNEDY" (A revised, expanded, and updated August 2007 version
of the review):

http://hometheaterforum.com/htf/showpost.php?p=3200858

==============================

A couple more JFK-related links:

http://kennedy-photos.blogspot.com

http://www.ambackforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=50341

==============================

David Von Pein

Sep 16, 2007, 6:48:11 PM9/16/07
OFF-TOPIC POST RE. THE TELEVISION SERIES, "THE FUGITIVE" (posted here
just because I wanted to; ~grin~; plus the fact there's a 'Vince
Bugliosi' connection):

>>> "Actually, it wasn't that dark at the point when {accused murderer Dr. Richard} Kimble sees the boy in the rowboat." <<<

OK. 10-4. Point taken.

However -- there's still a pretty big problem/hurdle for Doctor Kimble
and his defense team to overcome in this timeline regard.

And that is:

If Kimble sees the boy fishing at a time quite a bit EARLIER than the
murder (which he obviously DID, seeing as how Kimble sees the killer
{one-armed man Fred Johnson} emerging from the Kimble house and picks
him up in his headlights, which was obviously AFTER DUSK) -- this
leaves an opening for the prosecution to argue (and rightly so) that
Kimble would have easily had enough time to get back home to murder
his
wife, Helen, AFTER seeing the boy fishing in the rowboat.*

* = Unless the defense wants to argue the ridiculously-silly point
that
Johnson murdered Helen Kimble, but did not exit the house right away
after the killing (possibly deciding to clean up in the bathtub or get
a bite to eat before departing the Kimble residence, a la the
Tate-LaBianca {Manson} killers on their two nights of senseless
slaughter in August 1969). :)

Obviously, the "delayed departure" argument is a stupid one that
likely
never happened. Which means that even if Dr. Kimble IS telling the
truth about seeing a boy fishing (before dusk has fallen) and about
Johnson fleeing the murder scene and catching a glimpse of the killer
"in the headlights" (i.e., after dark), it still wouldn't necessarily
indicate a rock-solid alibi for Dick Kimble.

A good prosecutor like Vincent T. Bugliosi would certainly have
hammered home this "timeline" snafu re. Kimble's alibi and would have
exploited its weaknesses in front of the jury.

Let's listen in as Vince B. makes just such an argument to the
Stafford
County (Indiana) jury of twelve.....

"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury.....this defense team of attorneys
wants you good folks to believe that just because Doctor Kimble saw a
young lad fishing on the lake at approx. 5:50 PM EST on September
17th,
1961, this gives the good doctor an ironclad, fool-proof, non-skid
alibi for the EXACT TIME OF HELEN KIMBLE'S MURDER!!

Well, ladies and gentlemen, I'm here to tell this defense team that
IT'S NOT QUITE THAT EASY! It's not at all that easy!

For even if Doctor Kimble DID see young Mr. Smith fishing, alone, on
the lake near Stafford Point on the east side of town...the doctor
could STILL have easily gotten back home in time to murder his wife.
This timeline has been PROVEN by members of the prosecution staff,
ladies and gentlemen! It was proven via three separate re-enactments!

What it comes down to, ladies and gentlemen, is that Doctor Kimble, in
reality, HAS NO USEFUL ALIBI WHATSOEVER FOR THE PRECISE TIME WHEN IT
WAS DETERMINED BY THE STAFFORD COUNTY CORONER THAT HELEN KIMBLE WAS
BEING BRUTALLY SLAUGHTERED!

Helen Kimble is not with us here in this courtroom today...BUT FROM
HER
GRAVE SHE CRIES OUT FOR JUSTICE!" --- Vincent T. Bugliosi; Lead
Prosecutor; Mock Trial; The State Of Indiana Vs. Richard Kimble; circa
1962

www.hometheaterforum.com/htf/showpost.php?p=3219043

aeffects

Sep 16, 2007, 9:06:08 PM9/16/07
On Aug 1, 9:17 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> The linked-to article has nothing whatever to do with Mr.
> Myers' (excellent) computer animation.

rothflmfao....... ROTFLMFAO!

justm...@gmail.com

Sep 16, 2007, 9:31:33 PM9/16/07
> > What a tribe, these kooks.- Hide quoted text -

for god sakes he can't even spell ROFLMAO correctly....Healy stop
fighting mental health and go seek help

David Von Pein

Sep 16, 2007, 9:42:28 PM9/16/07
And I can't even tell what Healy's laughing at in his last post. I
guess it's because I dared to refer to Myers' animation as
"excellent".

~shrug~

Anybody get their "HOW TO FIGURE OUT A CT-KOOK" device yet?? Mine's on
back-order from NASA.

It's taken NASA to develop such a sophisticated device, you see.
Because nobody on planet Earth has yet been able to successfully
figure out the kooky mindset of a Rabid JFK CTer. Maybe I'll be the
first when I try my new NASA device on DH (aka: Davey "Zapruder Wasn't
Even There, I'm Tellin' Ya!" Healy) very soon.

David Von Pein

Sep 17, 2007, 10:08:04 AM9/17/07

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/28c633f987dcf501

>>> "Perhaps I was wrong about you, David. You debated me for some time on this very issue a while back and you've jumped in to the threads again...but now infer the issue doesn't matter???" <<<

Well, John C., for the strict purposes of YOUR type of argument (i.e.,
the witnesses saw a BOH hole but all the shots came from behind)....in
a very literal sense of trying to find out who shot JFK, it really
doesn't matter very much....BECAUSE IT DOESN'T CHANGE THE BASIC
FOUNDATION OF THE "LN" CONCLUSION.

So, in reality, for the purposes for which YOU are talking about such
a large BOH wound....NOTHING changes with regard to all of the
following things, even if there WAS a great-big hole in the back of
JFK's cranium....

1.) Oswald is still the lone shooter.
2.) Only 3 shots were fired.
3.) Only 2 bullets hit JFK (both from LHO's rifle).
4.) Both bullets that struck JFK came from behind (naturally, given #1
being in place also).

So, in the end, where does all of this talk re. YOUR "LN" version of
the BOH wound really go anyway? Does it really go anywhere (except
right back to Lee Harvey Oswald being the sole assassin of President
Kennedy)?

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Sep 17, 2007, 11:14:50 AM9/17/07

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/316e432dcd6b5920

>>> "I know exactly what the problem is...Barb does too...but we're waiting for all the experts to come forward with a believable explanation. Want to try?" <<<

Sure. The Dox drawing isn't 100% PERFECT OR ACCURATE.

And it isn't. Anybody should be able to see that it isn't 100% perfect
in its wound-location detail. Just compare:

http://www.paulseaton.com/jfk/Dox/dox_flap.jpg

http://www.jfklancer.com/photos/autopsy_slideshow/images/AUT10_HI.jpg

>>> "Yup, there sure was only one entry wound....I knew that 15 years ago when I first started getting interested in this case and have never said otherwise." <<<

So what's the point of all this BOH wrangling in the first place then?

IF any loose skull pieces fell into Boswell's hands (and were
subsequently put back in place), that fact and act was so incredibly
meaningless and totally insignificant to all three autopsy doctors
when it came to determining the proper inshoot/outshoot locations,
etc., that they felt it wasn't even important enough to mention at any
time prior to 1996 (which is when Boswell was grilled in more detail
by the ARRB).

In short --- At the end of today (like yesterday and the day before
that), you've still got Lee Harvey Oswald (alone) shooting and killing
President John Kennedy.

aeffects

Sep 17, 2007, 12:07:39 PM9/17/07
On Sep 16, 6:31 pm, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

find a carpet, pukester..... you look challenged

aeffects

Sep 17, 2007, 12:14:58 PM9/17/07
On Sep 16, 6:42 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> And I can't even tell what Healy's laughing at in his last post. I
> guess it's because I dared to refer to Myers' animation as
> "excellent".
>
> ~shrug~
>
> Anybody get their "HOW TO FIGURE OUT A CT-KOOK" device yet?? Mine's on
> back-order from NASA.

tough getting back to baseball, eh hon?

> It's taken NASA to develop such a sophisticated device, you see.
> Because nobody on planet Earth has yet been able to successfully
> figure out the kooky mindset of a Rabid JFK CTer. Maybe I'll be the
> first when I try my new NASA device on DH (aka: Davey "Zapruder Wasn't
> Even There, I'm Tellin' Ya!" Healy) very soon.

when you can positively ID Zapruder and/or Sitzman standing on that
pedestal hon, by all means, proceed. Even Gary Mack couldn't, Vinnie
tell you he could? ROTFLMFAO.... You need someone with credibility to
help you out, hon..... so what are you eating to aid your eyesight
these day's? Please don't tell me you're a *rabid carpet muncher* too!

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Sep 17, 2007, 12:28:25 PM9/17/07
White-coated men are approaching, Healy.

Geez, what a kook of the SUPER MEGA variety.

And what's with the "hon" remarks to EVERY person in here, DH? That
one's really got me scratching my noggin.

BTW, I'm still looking for Healy's FIRST valuable, substantive
contribution to this JFK Forum/NG. If anybody around here bumps into
such an article...please post it. Because it's been hiding for way
yonder too long now.