OSWALD-TIPPIT TIMELINE

tomnln

Sep 15, 2007, 11:14:55 PM9/15/07
In case McAdams don't post this one.

Here's your answer>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/tippit.htm

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message
news:1189896409.7...@k79g2000hse.googlegroups.com...
> James O.,
>
> Tell us exactly how fast or slow Lee Harvey Oswald was walking/running/
> jogging/crawling after he left Earlene Roberts' sight on November 22,
> 1963.
>
> Can you provide the world with that CRITICAL information?
>
> Because that is data that we really DO need in order to make a definitive
> judgement about whether or not LEE OSWALD--not John Doe or James O. or Dr.
> Doolittle or whoever--could have gotten from 1026 N. Beckley Avenue to the
> site of J.D. Tippit's murder in a certain number of minutes (which is a
> number of minutes that is also UNKNOWN and UNVERIFIED).
>
> People failing to "make the walk in time" via re-constructions after
> 11/22/63 is really pretty much worthless information....seeing as how the
> two critical pieces of data (LHO's exact pace and the precise timeline
> involved) to make a firm determination about OSWALD'S Nov. 22 movements
> are not known...and can never be known for certain.

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Sep 16, 2007, 3:16:18 AM9/16/07
www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/8271ba11244aa8f0

>>> "The time {of Oswald's trek from Beckley to Tenth St.} can NOT BE determined with ANY certainty.......that's the whole point of contesting claims that he could. There is no set departure time, rate of walk or route.....no conclusion can be reached within the framework of the law." <<<

And isn't that just EXACTLY what I said in my last post (the one you
just responded to and excised this part re-printed below)?......

"People failing to "make the walk in time" via re-constructions after
11/22/63 is really pretty much worthless information....seeing as how
the two critical pieces of data (LHO's exact pace and the precise
timeline involved) to make a firm determination about OSWALD'S Nov. 22

movements are not known...and can never be known for certain." -- DVP;
09/15/07 AD

But, of course, there is plenty of OTHER (non-"time"-oriented and
non-"walking-speed"-related) evidence that proves beyond a shred of a
doubt that Oswald DID make that trip from Beckley Avenue to 10th
Street in WHATEVER TIME NECESSARY TO GET THERE.

THAT is an undeniable FACT, based on the OTHER evidence -- e.g.,
OSWALD'S bullet shells at scene and many witnesses seeing OSWALD at
the scene murdering Tippit or running away with a gun in tow just
afterward.

Why the topic of Oswald's guilt in the Tippit murder is even debated
is absolutely beyond all belief. But, round & round we go...decade
after decade.

Pa-thet-ic!

THE TIPPIT MURDER AND THE HILARIOUS DEFENSE OF LEE HARVEY OSWALD:
www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/85fe573544d89f90