JFK Assassination Forum Archives -- Misc. Topics Of Interest (Part 161)

David Von Pein

Mar 12, 2011, 11:24:23 PM3/12/11
ARCHIVED JFK ASSASSINATION FORUM POSTS OF INTEREST (PART 161):

MORE ABOUT THE RETARDED PATSY-FRAMERS:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/6dede0d1c058a2ef
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/319a01f41fdc5efd
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17411&st=120&p=220937&#entry220937

AND STILL MORE BUMBLING PLOTTERS:
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17411&st=105&p=220875&#entry220875
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17461&st=15&p=221077&#entry221077

HANDWRITING ANALYSIS:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/0624b5602c459a54
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17428&st=60&p=220846&#entry220846
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17469&st=15&p=221292&#entry221292

AMERICAN RIFLEMAN:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/10cd35537dc2c809

JAMES TAGUE:
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17411&st=105&p=220874&#entry220874

A. HIDELL:
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17467&st=0&p=221193&#entry221193

WAS OSWALD A GENIUS OR AN "IDIOT CHIMP"?:
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17467&st=15&p=221223&#entry221223

POST OFFICE TALK:
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17469&st=15&p=221293&#entry221293

AIR MAIL:
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17428&st=105&p=221044&#entry221044
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17428&st=105&p=221107&#entry221107

OSWALD'S RIFLE PURCHASE:
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17467&st=15&p=221312&#entry221312

MORE POSTS:
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17428&st=90&p=220934&#entry220934
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17461&st=0&p=221032&#entry221032
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17469&st=0&p=221207&#entry221207
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17469&st=0&p=221215&#entry221215

David Von Pein

Mar 15, 2011, 5:07:08 PM3/15/11

http://EducationForum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17467&st=30&p=221419&#entry221419

>>> "A Johnny Nobody gets arrested for a misdemeanor disturbing the peace charge and the FBI sends an agent to interview him for three hours?" <<<

The FBI only sent an agent [to the New Orleans police station after
Oswald's arrest in August 1963] because Oswald, HIMSELF, asked to see
one. They didn't do it on their own:

JOHN QUIGLEY -- "Lt. Francis L. Martello, platoon commander at the
first district, New Orleans Police Station, called our office and
advised that he wished an agent to stop by there since there was a
prisoner who desired to speak with an agent."

And I suppose Quigley's lying (some more) when he said this to the WC
(re: Hidell):

JOHN L. QUIGLEY -- "I asked him about A. J. Hidell, obviously you can
see why I would have been interested in this. [Quigley quoting
Oswald:] "Well, Mr. Hidell had a telephone." "What was Mr. Hidell's
telephone number?" "Mr. Hidell's telephone has been disconnected."
"What was the number?" "I can't remember." This was the end of it, so
this is the basis for my thinking."

MORE ABOUT OSWALD & HIDELL:

Of course every I.D. card and document that says "Hidell" was
determined by both the Warren Commission and the HSCA to have been in
Lee Oswald's own handwriting.

Naturally, though, that fact means zilch to conspiracy mongers who are
bent on clearing Oswald of 2 murders (for some silly reasons of their
own).

Therefore, per the CTers, ALL of the "Hidell" documents are fakes.
Just like ALL of the bullet/ballistic evidence is supposedly fake. And
just like ALL of the many witnesses at the Tippit murder scene were
either wrong or liars (yes, my mind wandered over to 10th Street for a
minute, but this is related, because it goes to the heart of the main
contention made by conspiracy theorists like Jim DiEugenio and others--
i.e., their belief that virtually EVERYTHING connected with the
evidence against Oswald is tainted, fake, and generally worthless).

Do you guys REALLY think Marina lied when she said she had known about
Lee Oswald using the name Hidell in New Orleans during the summer of
'63? Why would she just make that up? Why?

aeffects

Mar 16, 2011, 4:01:15 AM3/16/11
On Mar 15, 2:07 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

<snip the lone nut idiocy>

David Von Pein are you in love with yourself? Your conversations with
yourself, well, this is getting serious hon, perhaps you should
consult a therapist.... hell, maybe a bartender would do just fine for
what ales you...

David Von Pein

Mar 16, 2011, 5:24:41 AM3/16/11

Click on the Edu. link, stoner.

Walt

Mar 16, 2011, 9:15:12 AM3/16/11
On Mar 15, 4:07 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> http://EducationForum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17467&st=30&p=2...

> The FBI only sent an agent [to the New Orleans police station after
> Oswald's arrest in August 1963] because Oswald, HIMSELF, asked to see
> one. They didn't do it on their own:

Von Pea Brain wrote: "The FBI only sent an agent [to the New Orleans

police station after Oswald's arrest in August 1963] because Oswald,
HIMSELF, asked to see one. They didn't do it on their own:"

That's correct ...Oswald requested to talk to an FBI agent. He had
been arrested for the minor infraction of disturbing the peace. The
incident was so trivial that one has to wonder WHY he was arrested at
all. Perhaps he said something to the cop that he knew would get him
haulled off to jail....... Then when he was in jail he REQUESTED to
see an FBI agent.

A thinking and inquisitive person would ask themself WHY did Oswald
set this up?? What was he trying to do?? It's obvious that he had
learned something that he wanted to report to the FBI without tipping
his hand that he was an FBI informant. The man that Oswald had the
argument with,Carlos Bringuer, and other Cuban exiles suspected that
Oswald was working for the FBI. Obviously Bringuer was a lot smarter
than David Von Pea Brain........

David Von Pein

Mar 16, 2011, 9:36:32 PM3/16/11

http://EducationForum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17467&st=45&p=221498&#entry221498

http://EducationForum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17467&st=45&p=221500&#entry221500

My goodness, what a nice little diatribe by Jim DiEugenio above [top
link].

What did I ever do to deserve such a devoted puppy-dog pal like
DiEugenio?

The fact is, Jimbo, that I do indeed value the evidence in the JFK
murder case (your last ranting-and-raving session notwithstanding).

I value the ACTUAL hard, physical evidence that proves (for all
eternity) that Lee Harvey Oswald was guilty of TWO murders, even
though Oswald is a person whom you think was TOTALLY INNOCENT of
committing EITHER of those murders. (Talk about laughable. To deny
Oswald's involvement in President Kennedy's murder is ridiculous
enough, but for conspiracy theorists to extend that denial to Officer
Tippit's slaying is beyond ridiculous--it's pathetic.)

So, yes, I value the REAL evidence in the case (things like the
palmprints and the fingerprints and the bullet shells and the guns and
the bullets and the fibers and the paper bag with Oswald's prints on
it and the many eyewitnesses who fingered your prized patsy, plus
Oswald's own highly-incriminating actions on both Nov. 21 and Nov.
22).

And if you think that by taking a trip to Dallas or New Orleans or
Clinton/Jackson (to discuss Jim Garrison's sham of a case against Clay
Shaw) is going to suddenly make me see "the light of conspiracy", I
beg to differ. Thanks to the Internet, I can evaluate just about every
piece of evidence in the whole case by staring at this computer
screen.*

* = Unfortunately, Vince Bugliosi doesn't even realize that fact to
this day, although I tried to get word to him on this subject of
"massive Internet content being available on the JFK case" in the
past. But my messages apparently never got through to him.

In short -- I disregard "evidence" conjured up by conspiracists that
has no basis in fact -- e.g., your contention that Lee Oswald had NO
LARGE BAG at all with him on the morning of 11/22/63. (Don't you ever
even have the decency to blush when you spout such silly theories?
Even if you're only on Black Op Radio saying the silly things about
Randle and Frazier and Paine and Ford and Dulles, et al, I'd think
you'd turn beet-red with embarrassment when such unsupportable hunks
of junk escape your lips, like the stuff about Frazier and Randle just
MAKING UP the paper bag.)

But, alas, you think you're doing a great SERVICE to the heroic "JFK
research community" by saying the vile things you have said (in print
and on Internet radio) about such people as future President Ford and
Ruth Paine and Wes Frazier and Linnie Randle (and so many others whom
you have dragged through the mud without a SPECK of evidence to
support your imaginary theories about [i]any[/i] of these individuals
whom you have verbally abused).

Gil Jesus wants some CTer to sue me because I merely called them a
"kook" at one time or another. But what I'd really like to see is a
headline in the Dallas Morning News next month saying that Buell
Wesley Frazier and Ruth Paine have joined forces in a defamation
lawsuit against a big-mouth high-school teacher named James DiEugenio
of Los Angeles, California. A headline like that would be worth more
than three of my large "CIA Disinfo Agent" checks that I'm currently
receiving each month from Langley.

>>> "You then have the gall or blindness to say that you are not political. When in fact the WC was probably the most politically oriented murder investigation in history. Run by four of the most arch conservative thugs in 20th century American history: Hoover, Dulles, McCloy and Ford." <<<

What was I just saying about DiEugenio's defaming remarks about
certain people? Well, I see Jimbo just can't contain himself.

And, btw, what do your last sickening remarks have to do with MY OWN
political beliefs?

Answer: Nothing.

The fact that the Warren Commission was composed of mainly politicians
doesn't mean a thing to me. The EVIDENCE speaks for itself in the case
that those politicians were assigned to investigate -- the JFK
assassination.

Are you implying that because you believe that some of the WC members
were, to repeat your vile phrase, [b]"four of the most arch
conservative thugs in 20th century American history"[/b], this
therefore means that anyone who agrees with their "Oswald Did It
Alone" conclusions about JFK's murder also falls into that same
category ("arch conservative thugs")?

If that's not what you're implying, then please spell it out for me.
After all, I'm just a dumb-as-a-stump lil' ol' Hoosier boy here (who
has never known a "nice girl" in his life).

http://groups.google.com/group/reclaiming-history/browse_thread/thread/863ee417ecb1633f

Chuck Schuyler

Mar 16, 2011, 11:12:10 PM3/16/11

Bartender?

Sure has worked for you, Red-Nose.

aeffects

Mar 17, 2011, 4:00:00 AM3/17/11

sitdown shithead, I'm making a fool out of you idolworship....

aeffects

Mar 17, 2011, 4:01:14 AM3/17/11
On Mar 16, 2:24 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> Click on the Edu. link, stoner.

the closest you'll EVER get to a stone shithead is in the bed next to
you, your brothers stones.....

aeffects

Mar 17, 2011, 4:02:24 AM3/17/11
On Mar 16, 6:36 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

<snip the sickos nonsense>

lazu...@webtv.net

Mar 17, 2011, 3:40:33 PM3/17/11
A couple pints of Guiness on St. Paddy's day will do you fine son, and
stay away from the keyboard...Laz

Bud

Mar 17, 2011, 4:20:13 PM3/17/11
On Mar 17, 3:40 pm, lazuli...@webtv.net wrote:
> A couple  pints of Guiness on St. Paddy's day will do you fine son, and
> stay away from the keyboard...Laz

Falling on his face and throwing up green is just another Thursday
for Healy.

David Von Pein

Mar 23, 2011, 12:56:35 AM3/23/11

http://EducationForum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17511&st=0&p=221853&#entry221853

GIL JESUS SAID:

Does anyone know where the forms are for the "Hidell" purchases of the
rifle and handgun?

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Another day at the office for the "Anybody But Oswald" conspiracy
theorists, I see.

To a CTer, the things we DON'T have in evidence are always much, much
more important than the things we DO have in evidence. And, of course,
it's always been that way for the ABO conspiracy crowd.

And the things we do have in evidence indicate--beyond all possible
doubt--that Lee Oswald ordered, paid for, and was shipped the C2766
rifle from Klein's and the revolver from Seaport Traders.

And it wouldn't make a bit of difference if Forms 2162 & 1508 were in
evidence concerning Oswald's gun purchases. Because even if those
forms existed, kooks like Gil Jesus and James DiEugenio would merely
be inventing new excuses to consider them ALL FAKE and planted. (Is
there ANY doubt at all that this would be the attitude adopted by
conspiracy mongers the likes of Gilbert and Jim?)

Conspiracists like Gilbert and James do it with EVERY piece of
incriminating evidence against Oswald. EVERY piece, without
exception.

Why do they do that?

Simple. Because if they don't, they have to admit that their precious
patsy was guilty of the two murders he so obviously committed in
Dallas.

A great example of this is Waldman Exhibit No. 7. That exhibit--all by
itself--shatters the illusions of Gil and Jimbo, because it provides
all the information anyone needs to KNOW FOR CERTAIN that Klein's DID
receive an order form and a money order in the amount of $21.45 from
the purchaser ("A. Hidell", who we all know is really Lee Oswald).

And Waldman 7 also tells us (for all time) that the rifle that Klein's
mailed to the customer named Hidell was shipped to a P.O. Box in
Dallas that we know was rented by Gil's favorite patsy--L.H. Oswald.

And Waldman 7 also tells us that the rifle Klein's shipped to Hidell/
Oswald wasn't just any old rifle -- no, it was Rifle #C2766, which
just happens to be the exact rifle that was used to murder President
Kennedy. (And if someone wants to resurrect the myth about there being
a whole bunch of additional Carcano rifles with the number C2766 on
them, they'll get a nice-sized argument from me -- because the fact
is: there hasn't been a single additional "C2766" Carcano rifle ever
seen by anyone on this planet that we know of. And not only that--I
have never even heard of anyone coming forward to say that they have
seen ANY TWO Carcanos with the same serial number--regardless of
whether it's the number C2766 or ANY OTHER NUMBER they'd care to pick
out of a hat. It just hasn't happened. And it never will--because
Oswald's C2766 rifle is the only Carcano ever made with that unique
number on it. Which is, btw, the whole point of stamping a serial
number on an item in the first place--to make it UNIQUE.)

So, unless the CTers can prove Waldman #7 is really a phony baloney
document, then where does that leave the CTers who continue to want to
pretend that Klein's never received payment from Oswald and that
Klein's never shipped Rifle C2766 to LHO?

And, of course, nobody has ever come close to proving that Waldman #7
is a fake, and they never will be able to prove such a silly
allegation--because Waldman 7 is a real document, with a real
"Klein's" logo in the corner, and was verified as such by Klein's Vice
President William J. Waldman in his 1964 WC testimony.

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh21/pages/WH_Vol21_0364a.jpg

aeffects

Mar 23, 2011, 3:44:30 AM3/23/11
On Mar 22, 9:56 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

<snip the lone nut idiocy>

lazu...@webtv.net

Mar 23, 2011, 4:13:33 PM3/23/11
He's a man after his own heart, hell David if you got drunker than hell
and posted...just maybe you'd make a little sense but you write as if
Vinny Bugliosi unscrewed your head and shit in it...Laz

David Von Pein

Mar 26, 2011, 3:48:11 AM3/26/11

http://EducationForum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17511&st=15&p=222096&#entry222096

Subject: Delivery Receipts for the "Hidell" weapons
Date: 3/25/2011 2:54:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From: Gary Mack
To: David Von Pein

------------------

Dave,

The responses [on The Education Forum by the conspiracy kooks] to what
I clearly stated was speculation are truly inept. Let me demonstrate
why:

1) I have no idea why the envelope was postmarked in a different zone
than the main post office. Perhaps Oswald bought the money order, took
it back to the office and gave it to someone else to mail and it get
sent from somewhere else? Or is there some standard post office
explanation for such things? Just because some questions have remained
unanswered doesn't mean sinister explanations are always the reason.

2) So what if Oswald turned down rides from time to time? Did he
always refuse? No one knows. Did he accept rides from other than the
two who asked him? Same answer. Since the walking distance was 30-35
minutes from J-C-S to the main post office, odds are he accepted the
ride from someone or rode the bus unless, of course, he ran which
would cut the time roughly in half. According to Marina's testimony,
Oswald had a bus schedule and studied it a few days earlier, though
that may have been for his plan to shoot Walker. So far, there's no
reason to suspect a sinister answer.

3) While I don't have access to a 1963 bus schedule, I do know the
city runs more buses in morning and afternoon drive than it does
midday, so taking a bus was a reasonable alternative.

4) True, there's no evidence showing Oswald to have been anywhere but
J-C-S that day, but do his time sheets list his working hours AND
breaks - including lunch - NO. Of course not, they just show that he
was paid to be at J-C-S for a full day.....and he was.

5) As for Oswald's J-C-S times sheet, researcher Mary Ferrell, whom I
had great respect for, wrote, "OSWALD'S time sheet for March 12 is
evidence that he probably lied sometimes about his hours. On the day
he ordered the rifle, he signed in from 8:15 a.m. to 5:15 p.m.,
(Exhibit no. 1855, Vol. 23, p. 605)." She then wrote that the post
office opened at 8am, after noting Harry Holmes testimony that the
envelope was mailed in the early morning. The simple fact that Marina
and Marguerite both admitted back then and for years later - I've
heard the story directly from both women - that he posed for pictures
with the guns he ordered trumps everything else.

6) Did Klein's send Oswald the larger rifle without asking? Maybe, or
perhaps they enclosed a note explaining the substitution and Oswald
threw it away?

7) However, I'm baffled at Gil Jesus' question about my credibility
from the Jesse Ventura show. I simply told him - assuming he would ask
- what I've said for years: I have questions about parts of the story,
but I can't prove any of them. My honesty apparently went over his
head. :)

Gary

--------------------

[End Gary Mack Quotes.]

--------------------

DVP NOW SAYS:

Gary's #1 explanation doesn't seem very likely (or logical) at all.
Because why would Oswald have purchased the money order at the post
office and then given it to someone else to mail when he himself
(Oswald) was right there in the post office already? That makes no
sense at all.

I'm not saying that Gary's #1 explanation is totally impossible--of
course it's not impossible, but it doesn't seem very likely or
reasonable either.

Everything else on Gary's above list, however, makes perfect sense to
me, particularly his very good #6 point about the possibility of
Klein's notifying Oswald in some manner that the rifle being shipped
was not the exact same 36-inch model he had ordered. That, to me,
seems very reasonable. And it also seems reasonable to think that
Oswald would have had no really good reason to even care that the
rifle he ultimately received from Klein's was four inches longer (and
slightly heavier) than the thirty-six version he had originally
ordered.

MORE MISC. THOUGHTS:

Regarding the U.S. Postal Money Order that Lee Harvey Oswald used to
order his rifle from Klein's Sporting Goods --- I'm just curious to
know how it has been verified that Oswald purchased the money order
from the MAIN STREET Post Office branch in Dallas, Texas -- vs.
possibly buying it at a different U.S. Post Office branch closer to
"Zone 12"?

Is it the stamped "G.P.O." marking on the money order which signifies
that the item was purchased (and stamped) at the Main Street Post
Office? And does "G.P.O." stand for "General Post Office"? And would
that mean he could have ONLY purchased it at the Main Street branch?

THE MONEY ORDER (CE788):
http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0352a.htm

I'm not saying that Oswald didn't get the money order at the Main
Street Post Office, I'm just wondering the method by which it was
positively proven he did get it there?

I can find no specific reference in Harry Holmes' Warren Commission
testimony as to how this fact was determined concerning where the
money order was purchased. Holmes does indicate (twice) in his
testimony, however, that it was obtained "at the main post office".
But I can't find any info in his testimony about HOW that fact was
specifically determined.

Did the Main Street Post Office possibly retain a receipt of Oswald's
$21.45 money order transaction? If so, I can't find anything
concerning such a record of receipt in Holmes' testimony.

I did, however, take note of this interesting section of Harry Holmes'
testimony, which is a statement that conspiracy theorists like Jim
DiEugenio must certainly think is nothing but a bald-faced lie. Harry
Holmes said this:

"Postal Inspector McGee of Chicago called back then and
said...they had received this money order on March the 13th, whereas I
had been looking for March 20. So then I passed the information to the
men who were looking for this money order stub to show which would
designate, which would show the number of the money order, and that is
the only way you could find one. I relayed this information to them
and told them to start on the 13th, because he could have bought it
that morning and that he could have gotten it by airmail that
afternoon." -- H.D. Holmes; 1964

So, what U.S. Postal Inspector Harry D. Holmes is saying there is that
the money order that Oswald purchased on the morning of March 12,
1963, could actually have been sent via air mail (which it was) the
NEXT DAY--on March 13th--and still have gotten to Chicago on the
"afternoon" of March 13, the very same day it was mailed by air mail.

Conspiracy theorists like James DiEugenio, however, believe that such
fast mail service, circa 1963, was simply impossible, as the all-
knowing Jimbo told us on March 8th:

"You cannot mail a money order over 700 miles from Dallas to
Chicago, then have it delivered to Klein's, then have it sorted,
picked up and then delivered to the bank and then have it deposited in
24 hours. Pre zip code and pre computer scanning. You cannot do that
even today. Simply not possible." -- Jim DiEugenio; March 8, 2011

But, quite obviously, Jimmy's beliefs do not square with the facts.
And while the business about the money order arriving and being
processed and deposited by Klein's in 24 hours is, indeed, a fast
transaction, the testimony of Harry Holmes (who was a UNITED STATES
POSTAL INSPECTOR, so I think he should know what he's talking about
when it comes to MAIL, AIR MAIL, and DELIVERY TIMES) indicates that
Oswald's money order could, indeed, have been delivered to Chicago and
properly processed in just 24 hours (or even less, per Holmes'
testimony shown above).

Now, Jim, was Harry Holmes lying when he said what I just quoted him
as saying above? (We all know what Jimmy's answer to this question is
going to be, don't we now?)

Bud

Mar 26, 2011, 7:29:21 AM3/26/11
On Mar 26, 3:48 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> http://EducationForum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17511&st=15&p=2...

> Subject: Delivery Receipts for the "Hidell" weapons
> Date: 3/25/2011 2:54:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time
> From: Gary Mack
> To: David Von Pein
>
> ------------------
>
> Dave,
>
> The responses [on The Education Forum by the conspiracy kooks] to what
> I clearly stated was speculation are truly inept. Let me demonstrate
> why:
>
> 1) I have no idea why the envelope was postmarked in a different zone
> than the main post office. Perhaps Oswald bought the money order, took
> it back to the office and gave it to someone else to mail and it get
> sent from somewhere else? Or is there some standard post office
> explanation for such things? Just because some questions have remained
> unanswered doesn't mean sinister explanations are always the reason.
>
> 2) So what if Oswald turned down rides from time to time? Did he
> always refuse? No one knows. Did he accept rides from other than the
> two who asked him? Same answer. Since the walking distance was 30-35
> minutes from J-C-S to the main post office,

I don`t know where Gary is getting this "the post office is 30-35
minutes" away from Oswald`s work. I`ve seen CTers say that it was 8
miles away also, but I just checked and the post office is only 1.1
miles away from Jagger-Chiles-Stovall, a 10 minute walk, possibly 7-8
if someone hurried. J-C-S is (or was) at 522 Bowder St, and the main
post office was at 400 N. Ervay St (the present day main post office
is somewhere else, maybe thats where the mistake arises).

I don`t know about that. Oswald stopped at the post office before
going to work but he had to get this business conducted quickly, so he
could get to work without being later for work than necessary.. In
order to mail the MO on the spot he would have had to have an stamped,
addressed envelope on the spot. Makes more sense for him to get the
MO, hurry to work and make out the thing and then put it in the
company`s outgoing mail (which could have went to zone 12). Likely he
could get both a stamp and envelope at work.

> I'm not saying that Gary's #1 explanation is totally impossible--of
> course it's not impossible, but it doesn't seem very likely or
> reasonable either.
>
> Everything else on Gary's above list, however, makes perfect sense to
> me, particularly his very good #6 point about the possibility of
> Klein's notifying Oswald in some manner that the rifle being shipped
> was not the exact same 36-inch model he had ordered. That, to me,
> seems very reasonable. And it also seems reasonable to think that
> Oswald would have had no really good reason to even care that the
> rifle he ultimately received from Klein's was four inches longer (and
> slightly heavier) than the thirty-six version he had originally
> ordered.
>
> MORE MISC. THOUGHTS:
>
> Regarding the U.S. Postal Money Order that Lee Harvey Oswald used to
> order his rifle from Klein's Sporting Goods --- I'm just curious to
> know how it has been verified that Oswald purchased the money order
> from the MAIN STREET Post Office branch in Dallas, Texas -- vs.
> possibly buying it at a different U.S. Post Office branch closer to
> "Zone 12"?

An interesting side note, in the note that Oswald left for Marina
went he went to kill Walker he mentions leaving a key for the PO box
at the main post office on Ervay st.

> Is it the stamped "G.P.O." marking on the money order which signifies
> that the item was purchased (and stamped) at the Main Street Post
> Office? And does "G.P.O." stand for "General Post Office"? And would
> that mean he could have ONLY purchased it at the Main Street branch?

Looking at the map of downtown Dallas, I noticed this post office is
in what is called the "Government District". Maybe thats where the "G"
comes from.

> THE MONEY ORDER (CE788):http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0...

Everything that some says that goes against what the retards want to
believe is lies, just like every document that goes against what the
retards want to believe is faked. It isn`t a search for the truth,
it`s a retard game. The proper way to show a document like Waldham 7
was faked is to have someone come forward saying that they were told
by their superior to dummy up this document, not to say it was faked
because it is what their ideas require. Of course no such person can
come forward because they only exist in the fertile imagination of
kooks.

David Von Pein

Mar 26, 2011, 12:50:48 PM3/26/11

My response to Kook DiEugenio's latest round of bullshit about
Oswald's revolver:

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2011/03/dvp-vs-dieugenio-part-66.html

David Von Pein

Mar 31, 2011, 8:26:24 PM3/31/11

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/4ddac7ec303569f9

The Warren Commission's Single-Bullet Theory is so obviously true, we
shouldn't even have to debate it anymore.

But then we have conspiracy theorists like Jim DiEugenio who go on
Internet radio week after week and spout exactly the opposite -- with
Jimbo claiming that the SBT is such a farce and such a misguided lie
invented by the WC that we shouldn't even BEGIN to believe that one
bullet struck both limo victims at this point in time in the year
2011.

DiEugenio feels that so much "new" stuff has been unearthed since 1963
that everybody should realize that the SBT is not only wrong as a
theory--but it's been PROVEN DEAD WRONG by the so-called "facts"
brought forth by the conspiracy theorists since '63.

Of course, exactly what "facts" Jim is talking about, I have never
been able to fully figure out. Because the bottom-line FACTS of the
Single-Bullet Theory are still there, and still in place for everyone
to evaluate.

It's not like some conspiracy theorist in Montana somewhere suddenly
discovered proof that Governor Connally really was sitting in a
totally different place in the limousine when he was shot, shooting
down the workability of the SBT. No "new" breakthrough revelation like
that has occurred since 1963, and people like James DiEugenio surely
know this to be true.

And I've never quite understood just WHY so many conspiracy believers
hate the SBT so much. For, even if they were to accept the SBT as a
fact (which it certainly is, given the totality of the evidence in the
case), those same conspiracists could still scream "conspiracy" from
their orange crates. They could still pretend that JFK was shot in the
head from the Grassy Knoll (which they all do--save Pat Speer, God
bless him).

But most conspiracists seem to want it all. They seem to want that
make-believe Knoll gunman to exist AND they also want the SBT to be a
myth and a lie. Again--I wonder why the CTers "need" to have BOTH of
those things in their corner in order for them to be happy and
content?

Anyway, I amply demonstrate at my site below (with some help from Jean
Davison, who opened my eyes even wider in 2007) that the Single-Bullet
Theory is quite obviously the best explanation for the double-man
wounding of John Kennedy and John Connally:

http://Single-Bullet-Theory.blogspot.com

aeffects

Apr 1, 2011, 3:32:46 AM4/1/11
On Mar 31, 5:26 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote: