++ Greeting Susan Cohen on 12/15/19 ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 15, 2019, 6:07:46 PM12/15/19
Susan Cohen wrote in the subject line:

> "How to recognize a jew"

Link to original greeting:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/alzOqtaCF0o/IpDeQgE_CAAJ

Here on Usenet, it would typically be by the last name.

For example, your last name, Cohen, suggests that you are Jewish.

In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Susan, also have a
healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Kernal Korn

Dec 16, 2019, 8:42:01 AM12/16/19
On Sun, 15 Dec 2019 18:07:48 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>Susan Cohen wrote in the subject line:
>
>> "How to recognize a jew"
>
>Link to original greeting:
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/alzOqtaCF0o/IpDeQgE_CAAJ
>
>Here on Usenet, it would typically be by the last name.
>
>For example, your last name, Cohen, suggests that you are Jewish.

Far from it. The th*ck cunt is a circumcised Irish 'convert'. About
as jewish as Yasser Arafat.

>In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
>http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Susan, also have a
>healthy appetite too.
>
>So how are you ?

She is like totally fucked.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 16, 2019, 9:02:14 AM12/16/19
KK wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>Susan Cohen wrote in the subject line:
>>
>>> "How to recognize a jew"
>>
>> Link to original greeting:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/alzOqtaCF0o/IpDeQgE_CAAJ
>>
>> Here on Usenet, it would typically be by the last name.
>>
>> For example, your last name, Cohen, suggests that you are Jewish.
>
> Far from it.

Actually, it does; just as your name (and behavior) suggests here on
Usenet that you are a racist zenophobic misogynistic Nazi who is
eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned & ever more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by
GOD.

In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, KK, also have a
healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Kernal Korn

Dec 16, 2019, 9:09:38 AM12/16/19
On Mon, 16 Dec 2019 09:02:16 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>KK wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

>>> Link to original greeting:
>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/alzOqtaCF0o/IpDeQgE_CAAJ
>>>
>>> Here on Usenet, it would typically be by the last name.
>>>
>>> For example, your last name, Cohen, suggests that you are Jewish.
>>
>> Far from it.
>
>Actually, it does;

Actually, it doesn't. An Irish shitske can 'marry' a jew and quite
legally take his jew name.

> just as your name (and behavior) suggests here on
>Usenet that you are a racist zenophobic misogynistic Nazi who is
>eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned & ever more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by
>GOD.

Neither my name nor my behaviour suggest any such thing, gook.
And jewlovers such as you will suffer the same fate as the jews
themseleves (Matthew 27:25).

>In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
>http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, KK, also have a
>healthy appetite too.
>
>So how are you ?

WE aks the questions, gook.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 16, 2019, 9:29:49 AM12/16/19
KK wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> KK wrote:

>>> Far from it.
>>
>> Actually, it does;
>
> Actually, it doesn't. An Irish shitske can 'marry' a jew and quite
> legally take his jew name.

Again, the "last name, Cohen, suggests that (she is) Jewish."

>> just as your name (and behavior) suggests here on
>> Usenet that you are a racist zenophobic misogynistic Nazi who is
>> eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned & ever more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by
>> GOD.
>
> Neither my name nor my behaviour suggest any such thing, gook.
> And jewlovers such as you will suffer the same fate as the jews
> themseleves (Matthew 27:25).

Your writing that being covered by the Lamb of GOD's Blood (Matthew
27:25), Who removes (Revelation 7:14) sin from our robes thereby
making them white, is a fate to "suffer" is blaspheming against (Mark
3:29) Him, which is an eternal sin.

Link exposing you who are eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI%5B1-25%5D

(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M

(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM

(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM

(5) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry like LORD Jesus;"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xPY1Uzl-ZNk/QeKLDNCpCwAJ

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 )
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ

>Shame on andrew, look at his red face.

LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.

>He is trying to pull a fast one. His scripture bit is found among these:
>
>'14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'

Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition which
is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you more
than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)

>Psalms
>81:10 I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
>open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed want even more, so that we're
even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !

>Proverbs
>13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
>the wicked is in need.

Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).

>Joel
>2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
>the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
>people shall never be ashamed.

Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !

>Psalms
>107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.

Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.

>Acts
>14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
>giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
>your hearts with food and gladness."

In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++

> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ

>> Does andrew's "definition" agree with scripture? Let's see in 1 John:

Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10

>> John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
>> status. He includes himself in that status.

John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.

>> 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
>> not in us.
>>
>> 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
>> and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
>>
>> 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
>> not in us.

John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://bit.ly/HeartVAT from around the heart

Kernal Korn

Dec 16, 2019, 10:22:01 AM12/16/19
On Mon, 16 Dec 2019 09:29:48 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>KK wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

>>> Actually, it does;
>>
>> Actually, it doesn't. An Irish shitske can 'marry' a jew and quite
>> legally take his jew name.
>
>Again, the "last name, Cohen, suggests that (she is) Jewish."

Again, I know for a fact that our Suzy is a circumcised Irish
shitshke. About as jewish as you.

>>> just as your name (and behavior) suggests here on
>>> Usenet that you are a racist zenophobic misogynistic Nazi who is
>>> eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned & ever more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by
>>> GOD.
>>
>> Neither my name nor my behaviour suggest any such thing, gook.
>> And jewlovers such as you will suffer the same fate as the jews
>> themseleves (Matthew 27:25).
>
>Your writing that being covered by the Lamb of GOD's Blood (Matthew
>27:25), Who removes (Revelation 7:14) sin from our robes thereby
>making them white, is a fate to "suffer" is blaspheming against (Mark
>3:29) Him, which is an eternal sin.

Oh do shut the fuck up, you slant eyed mongoloid.

<b'rissed>

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 16, 2019, 10:32:22 AM12/16/19
++ (Cohen) 12/16/19 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:

Kernal Korn

Dec 16, 2019, 11:54:07 AM12/16/19
On Mon, 16 Dec 2019 10:32:20 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

<religious horseshit b'rissed>

Piss orf before I get Opus Dei onto you.

Michael Ejercito

Dec 16, 2019, 12:23:42 PM12/16/19

"Kernal Korn" wrote in message

>On Mon, 16 Dec 2019 09:29:48 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
><ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>>KK wrote:

>>> Actually, it doesn't. An Irish shitske can 'marry' a jew and quite
>>> legally take his jew name.
>>
>>Again, the "last name, Cohen, suggests that (she is) Jewish."

>Again, I know for a fact that our Suzy is a circumcised Irish
>shitshke. About as jewish as you.
And better than you.

>>> Neither my name nor my behaviour suggest any such thing, gook.
>>> And jewlovers such as you will suffer the same fate as the jews
>>> themseleves (Matthew 27:25).
>>
>>Your writing that being covered by the Lamb of GOD's Blood (Matthew
>>27:25), Who removes (Revelation 7:14) sin from our robes thereby
>>making them white, is a fate to "suffer" is blaspheming against (Mark
>>3:29) Him, which is an eternal sin.

>Oh do shut the fuck up, you slant eyed mongoloid.

Mangina, MAKE him shut up.

There is nothing wrong with slant eyes.

Dr. Chung is a better man than you, because of YOUR choices and YOUR
conduct!

Michael

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 16, 2019, 2:46:42 PM12/16/19
Michael Ejercito wrote:
> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote

>>>Again, the "last name, Cohen, suggests that (she is) Jewish."
>
>> Again, I know for a fact that our Suzy is a circumcised Irish
>> shitshke. About as jewish as you.
>
> And better than you.

I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 16, 2019, 2:50:43 PM12/16/19
++ (Cohen) 12/16/19 Tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Michael Ejercito

Dec 17, 2019, 1:21:04 AM12/17/19

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote in message

>Michael Ejercito wrote:
>> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
>>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote
>>
>>> Again, I know for a fact that our Suzy is a circumcised Irish
>>> shitshke. About as jewish as you.
>>
>> And better than you.

>I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
>hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
I have a healthy appetite.

>So how are you ?

I am doing well.

May the blessings of HaShem the Father, Hashem the Son, and HaShem the
Holy Ghost be with you and yours.

Michael

Susan Cohen

Dec 17, 2019, 5:15:52 AM12/17/19
EAT SHIT & DIE!!!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 17, 2019, 8:34:33 AM12/17/19
Michael Ejercito wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Michael Ejercito wrote:

>>> And better than you.
>
>> I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
>> hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
>
> I have a healthy appetite.
>
>> So how are you ?
>
> I am doing well.
>
> May the blessings of HaShem the Father, Hashem the Son, and HaShem the
> Holy Ghost be with you and yours.

I share with you, Michael, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6)
knowing through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're indeed being
blessed right now as it's written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke
6:21 **and** according to pure logic (healthy=wonderful &
appetite=hunger) and advise that you try to write that you're
"wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:

So now how are you ?

Kernal Korn

Dec 17, 2019, 9:23:47 AM12/17/19
On Mon, 16 Dec 2019 09:23:43 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Kernal Korn" wrote in message
>
>>On Mon, 16 Dec 2019 09:29:48 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
>><ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>>>Again, the "last name, Cohen, suggests that (she is) Jewish."
>
>>Again, I know for a fact that our Suzy is a circumcised Irish
>>shitshke. About as jewish as you.
> And better than you.

Simply IMPOSSIBLE, mong.

>>>Your writing that being covered by the Lamb of GOD's Blood (Matthew
>>>27:25), Who removes (Revelation 7:14) sin from our robes thereby
>>>making them white, is a fate to "suffer" is blaspheming against (Mark
>>>3:29) Him, which is an eternal sin.
>
>>Oh do shut the fuck up, you slant eyed mongoloid.
>
> Mangina, MAKE him shut up.

Needledick, try to STOP me.

> There is nothing wrong with slant eyes.

Yes, there is. They are a HIDEOUS ABOMINATION in G-d's eyes.

> Dr. Chung is a better man than you, because of YOUR choices and YOUR
>conduct!

gook Chung is no better a subhuman than you.

Kernal Korn

Dec 17, 2019, 9:25:01 AM12/17/19
On Mon, 16 Dec 2019 14:46:40 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>Michael Ejercito wrote:
>> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
>>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote

>>> Again, I know for a fact that our Suzy is a circumcised Irish
>>> shitshke. About as jewish as you.
>>
>> And better than you.
>
>I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
>hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
>
>So how are you ?

Eat shit, you slant eyed mongoloid.

Kernal Korn

Dec 17, 2019, 9:26:41 AM12/17/19
On Mon, 16 Dec 2019 22:21:04 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote in message
>
>>Michael Ejercito wrote:

>>> And better than you.
>
>>I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
>>hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
> I have a healthy appetite.

For jew diarrhoea zsuckled out of jew ani.

>>So how are you ?
>
> I am doing well.

No, you're not.

> May the blessings of HaShem the Father, Hashem the Son, and HaShem the
>Holy Ghost be with you and yours.

The jew g-d haShit (piss be upon him) never HAD a trinity, you stupid
slant eyed cunt!

Kernal Korn

Dec 17, 2019, 9:27:22 AM12/17/19
On Tue, 17 Dec 2019 05:15:50 -0500, Suzy KKKohen <thick...@cunt.com>
wrote:
Well SAID, KKKohen!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 17, 2019, 9:28:07 AM12/17/19
++ (Cohen) 12/17/19 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Kernal Korn

Dec 17, 2019, 9:29:05 AM12/17/19
On Mon, 16 Dec 2019 14:50:38 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>++ (Cohen) 12/16/19 Tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
>
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ
>
>Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ
>
>"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
>ever more cursed by GOD."

Oh, shut the fuck up, you deranged slant eyed mongoloid!

Kernal Korn

Dec 17, 2019, 9:29:20 AM12/17/19
He's a slant eyed mongoloid like you, gook.

Kernal Korn

Dec 17, 2019, 9:29:33 AM12/17/19
On Tue, 17 Dec 2019 08:29:59 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>++ (Cohen) 12/17/19 Tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
>
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ
>
>Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ
>
>"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
>ever more cursed by GOD."

Especially applies to slant eyed moths like you, gook.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 17, 2019, 9:30:00 AM12/17/19
++ (Cohen) 12/17/19 KK haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Michael Ejercito

Dec 17, 2019, 11:54:08 AM12/17/19

"Susan Cohen" wrote in message
Forger, you are so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge Susan Cohen.

No matter how many times you forge her, you will NEVER have a chance with
her!

Michael

https://www.avg.com

Michael Ejercito

Dec 17, 2019, 11:57:23 AM12/17/19

>Michael Ejercito wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>>> I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
>>> hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
>>
>> I have a healthy appetite.
>>
>>> So how are you ?
>>
>> I am doing well.
>>
>> May the blessings of HaShem the Father, Hashem the Son, and HaShem the
>> Holy Ghost be with you and yours.

>I share with you, Michael, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6)
>knowing through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're indeed being
>blessed right now as it's written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke
>6:21 **and** according to pure logic (healthy=wonderful &
>appetite=hunger) and advise that you try to write that you're
>"wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:

>So now how are you ?
I am doing well.

Thank you.

Michael

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewCare

Michael Ejercito

Dec 17, 2019, 12:06:03 PM12/17/19

>On Mon, 16 Dec 2019 09:23:43 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
><meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>"Kernal Korn" wrote in message

>>>Oh do shut the fuck up, you slant eyed mongoloid.
>>
>> Mangina, MAKE him shut up.

>Needledick, try to STOP me.
Nithing, you have not started to make him shut up.

Of course, your fellow dreckvolk threatened to shut up Chris over FIFTEEN
years ago.

They have not gotten around to it yet.
>> There is nothing wrong with slant eyes.

>Yes, there is. They are a HIDEOUS ABOMINATION in G-d's eyes.
Wrong.

So many people with slant eyes are in loving relationships.

Two beautiful couples.

http://i.imgur.com/8iMzE9x.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/nNVDL7E.jpg

A web page about the wedding of a couple.

http://www.virginiaandquan.com/

Girl Meets Boy
Ginny attended VCU in Richmond, VA with many of her closest high school
friends from Northern Virginia. She studied creative advertising, spent
countless hours at the James River, always finding new ways to get involved
in a number of creative projects, and some would say single-handedly
supported Lamplighter Coffee for a few semesters.

Quan, also from Northern Virginia, started in their exercise science program
and spent most days pursuing passions for anything from pick-up basketball
to starting an art-inspired clothing line.

In 2011, Ginny and Quan were introduced by mutual friends on Cary St in
Richmond. Over the next year in "The Fan", Ginny and Quan got closer
between downtown concerts, river days, and most importantly - Sunday pho’
dining. Ginny fit right in to help out with Quan's 2012 project with Active
Soul Design and some might say between creative inspiration and nights out
on the town their match was made.

In 2013, the two officially started dating and haven’t looked back since. In
2014 they moved in together with two of the groomsmen on Maplewood Avenue in
Richmond. This created quite an episode of "Friends" -esk open door policy
for the household; a policy that still holds true in their house today.

In 2016, the two decided to move back to Northern Virginia to pursue their
career dreams. After such a monumental chapter of their lives, Richmond was
hard to leave, but looking back Ginny would say it was the best decision
they ever made. Since, Quan has started his own personal training company
and has excelled immensely in his own growth. Ginny took a job at WILL
Interactive handling a wide array of design projects and expanding her skill
set every day.

In April 2017, while Ginny was in Richmond for what she thought was a
photoshoot for Quan's personal training company, he surprised her by getting
down on one knee in Church Hill, overlooking Richmond, where it all began.

If you were to ask anyone that has watched the love story unravel, I think
while a few slight variations may arise, we would all agree, that the pair
are strong enough to have the foundation of years of friendship, lucky
enough to have a village of family in support, and between them (and their
two fur babies) the love is unmatched.

And the adventure is truly just beginning.

Written by:

Melanie Savia, Bridesmaid

And finally, Tek writes about his own experiences.

http://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.culture.israel/usovpMOmid8/rN1z3rJuBgAJ

The first time I ever had sexual intercourse with an Asian woman was on
Okinawa. A friend of mine led me into a brothel called Hotel Judy in Koza.
The Mamasan sat behind a glass enclosure. We each paid her $15.00. My
friend went in a different room than me. I went in a room with a bed, a
chair and a set of hook hangers on the wall. She came in at about 100lbs.
All she had on was panties and since I'd never had to pay for it before I
was still dressed. She took her panties off and put them on the hook. Then
I took all my clothes off. So far not a word had been spoken. She was on
the bed then I got on there and she turned her head to the side. So I
turned her head and started kissing her deep French and she melted in my
arms. I had paid for what was called a "SHORT-TIME" that was 15 minutes. I
can honestly say she was one of the most affectionate women I had ever made
love to. When it was over still no word had been said. She cleaned up and
I cleaned up and we both left through different doors. If that would have
been you she probably would have puked on you.
>> Dr. Chung is a better man than you, because of YOUR choices and YOUR
>>conduct!

>gook Chung is no better a subhuman than you.

There is nothing subhuman about us.

As Dr. Chung pointed out, you wrote that being covered in the Blood of
the Lamb of HaShem (Matthew 27:25), which washes away any and all sin (1
John 1:7), is a fate to be "suffered".

In truth, it is salvation.

Michael

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 17, 2019, 12:08:54 PM12/17/19
Michael Ejercito wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Michael Ejercito wrote:

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/RRnWNS7TcUk/2uQs_w0ZBgAJ

>>> I have a healthy appetite.

>>> I am doing well.
>>>
>>> May the blessings of HaShem the Father, Hashem the Son, and HaShem the
>>> Holy Ghost be with you and yours.
>
>> I share with you, Michael, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6)
>> knowing through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're indeed being
>> blessed right now as it's written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke
>> 6:21 **and** according to pure logic (healthy=wonderful &
>> appetite=hunger) and advise that you try to write that you're
>> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
>
>> So now how are you ?
>
> I am doing well.

Again, I advise that you, Michael, really try to write that you're
"wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:

So now again, how are you ?

Loose Cannon

Dec 17, 2019, 3:58:57 PM12/17/19
On Tue, 17 Dec 2019 06:29:16 -0800, Kernal Korn <v...@invalid.com>
wrote:
One oriental is bad enough but 2 gooks is 2 too many.

Here's an appropriate solution for a gook infestation:

http://tiny.cc/93dshz

NEMO

Dec 17, 2019, 4:31:59 PM12/17/19

In article <s9phvedfnfuik5tli...@4ax.com>,
sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (forging as "Kernal Korn") wrote:

> Why wasn't Christ born in Poland?
> Because they couldn't find three wise men and a virgin.

TSSK!

Tall Henry

Dec 17, 2019, 4:32:56 PM12/17/19

In article <lephvepsakbr3q3ki...@4ax.com>,
sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron ("Kernal Korn") wrote:

> Knock, knock!
> Who's there?
> The Polish burglar.

TSSK!

NEMO

Dec 17, 2019, 4:35:28 PM12/17/19

In article <svfive1h2jbn5vhqg...@4ax.com>,
FAKE Loose Cannon <efbe...@gmx.com> wrote:

> FUCK you, Andrew "Andrzej" Baron... you inferior POLACK scum...
> you will NEVER be one of us ARYANS!

SHOOSH!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 17, 2019, 4:55:50 PM12/17/19
NEMO wrote:

> SHOOSH!

In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, NEMO, also have a
healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 17, 2019, 4:59:04 PM12/17/19
Tall Henry wrote:

>> Knock, knock!
>> Who's there?
>> The Polish burglar.
>
> TSSK!

In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Henry, also have a
healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 17, 2019, 5:04:31 PM12/17/19
++ (Cohen) 12/17/19 LCshifter tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:

Kernal Korn

Dec 18, 2019, 8:25:32 AM12/18/19
On Tue, 17 Dec 2019 17:04:29 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>++ (Cohen) 12/17/19 LCshifter tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
>
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ
>
>Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ
>
>"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
>ever more cursed by GOD."
>
>Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
>of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
>threads:

Behold Loose Cannon, yet another of jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Shein's jew aliases.

Kernal Korn

Dec 18, 2019, 8:25:43 AM12/18/19
On Tue, 17 Dec 2019 08:57:25 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote in message
>
>>Michael Ejercito wrote:

>>> I have a healthy appetite.

>>> I am doing well.
>>>
>>> May the blessings of HaShem the Father, Hashem the Son, and HaShem the
>>> Holy Ghost be with you and yours.
>
>>I share with you, Michael, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6)
>>knowing through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're indeed being
>>blessed right now as it's written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke
>>6:21 **and** according to pure logic (healthy=wonderful &
>>appetite=hunger) and advise that you try to write that you're
>>"wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
>
>>So now how are you ?
> I am doing well.

No you are not. Your deportation is imminent.

> Thank you.

Greek you.

Kernal Korn

Dec 18, 2019, 8:25:51 AM12/18/19
He's got a mouthful of jew diarrhoea. He gets that from zsuckling jew
ani. He's always wonderfully hungry for jew diarrhoea.

Kernal Korn

Dec 18, 2019, 8:26:18 AM12/18/19
On Tue, 17 Dec 2019 09:06:04 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Kernal Korn" wrote in message
>
>>On Mon, 16 Dec 2019 09:23:43 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
>><meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>>"Kernal Korn" wrote in message

>>> Mangina, MAKE him shut up.
>
>>Needledick, try to STOP me.
> Nithing, you have not started to make him shut up.

Needledick, I HAVE started to make him shut the fuck up.

How did you imagine an effeminate gook ladyboy like you could STOP me
STARTING?

> Of course, your fellow dreckvolk threatened to shut up Chris over FIFTEEN
>years ago.

Of course, the uppity coon masquerading as Chrissie Morton used a fake
name and continues hiding like a coward.

> They have not gotten around to it yet.

He has yet to reveal his real identity.

>>> There is nothing wrong with slant eyes.
>
>>Yes, there is. They are a HIDEOUS ABOMINATION in G-d's eyes.
> Wrong.

NOT.

> So many people with slant eyes are in loving relationships.

Bestiality between gooks and Humans is not a 'loving relationship'.

> And finally, Tek writes about his own experiences.

Y-chi is a jewloving ape. What he does with other subhumans is of no
relevance.

>>gook Chung is no better a subhuman than you.
>
> There is nothing subhuman about us.

As slant eyed mongoloids you are like TOTALLY subhuman.

> As Dr. Chung pointed out, you wrote that being covered in the Blood of
>the Lamb of HaShem (Matthew 27:25), which washes away any and all sin (1
>John 1:7), is a fate to be "suffered".
>
> In truth, it is salvation.

It is not. The jews cannot be saved. In truth, it is eternal
damnation.

Kernal Korn

Dec 18, 2019, 8:26:24 AM12/18/19
On Tue, 17 Dec 2019 16:55:48 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>NEMO wrote:
>
>> SHOOSH!
>
>In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
>http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, NEMO, also have a
>healthy appetite too.
>
>So how are you ?

He eats shit. Lots of it.

Kernal Korn

Dec 18, 2019, 8:26:32 AM12/18/19
On Tue, 17 Dec 2019 16:59:03 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>Tall Henry wrote:
>
>>> Knock, knock!
>>> Who's there?
>>> The Polish burglar.
>>
>> TSSK!
>
>In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
>http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Henry, also have a
>healthy appetite too.
>
>So how are you ?

Don't bother him. He's busy diddling kiddies and popping their little
jew cherries.

Kernal Korn

Dec 18, 2019, 8:26:40 AM12/18/19
On Tue, 17 Dec 2019 09:28:03 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>++ (Cohen) 12/17/19 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
>
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ
>
>Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ
>
>"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
>ever more cursed by GOD."

Oh do shut the fuck up, you religion-fucked imbecile!

Kernal Korn

Dec 18, 2019, 8:26:52 AM12/18/19
On Tue, 17 Dec 2019 09:29:58 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>++ (Cohen) 12/17/19 KK haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
>
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ
>
>Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ
>
>"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
>ever more cursed by GOD."
>
>Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
>of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
>threads:

Behold yet more irrelevant shite from the slant eyed mongoloid.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 18, 2019, 8:31:52 AM12/18/19
++ (Cohen) 12/18/19 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Michael Ejercito

Dec 18, 2019, 9:36:52 AM12/18/19

"Loose Cannon" wrote in message
There is nothing wrong with being Oriental.

>Here's an appropriate solution for a gook infestation:

>http://tiny.cc/93dshz

This lady knows how to handle them.

She may be pregnant already!

http://nextshark.com/stpeach-yoga-challenge-asian-boyfriend-racists/

Twitch Streamer’s ‘Yoga Challenge’ With Boyfriend Triggers Racists Who Swear
They Are ‘Bigger’

Lisa Vannatta, the Twitch streamer better known as STPeach, has triggered
salty racist men once again after doing the “couples yoga challenge” with
her boyfriend, Jay.

For the uninitiated, this challenge is all over YouTube, where couples
basically do a bunch of yoga poses together.

STPeach and her boyfriend “accepted” the challenge and shared their
performance in a video posted on April 6.

While many were amused at the couple having fun and wished them well, there
are those who thought otherwise.

Comments are worse on Instagram:

A number of Spanish-speaking netizens also referred to Jay as “Chino”, which
is used to refer to a Chinese person but generally encompasses all Asians.
Haters called him “lucky.”

See also
Shang-Chi
March 14, 2019
Marvel’s FIRST Asian-Led Superhero Movie Finds Director

However, one Instagram user claimed that some of the negative comments must
be coming from White trolls pretending to be minorities.

STPeach, of course, is no stranger to nasty comments — she probably doesn’t
even care about them. Just like she told NextShark previously:

“Just do what you love, and love the person because of them. No matter what
you do in life, there will always be people trying to bring you down. Focus
on yourself and continue to look forward to the future.”

Watch their yoga challenge:

Featured image via YouTube / STPeach

Michael Ejercito

Dec 18, 2019, 9:39:46 AM12/18/19

"The Peeler" wrote in message news:vj8KF.83234$D02....@usenetxs.com...

>On Tue, 17 Dec 2019 08:54:09 -0800, Michael Ejercito wrote:

>> Forger, you are so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge Susan Cohen.
>>
>> No matter how many times you forge her, you will NEVER have a chance
>> with
>> her!

>Going by his behaviour it seems that he hasn't a chance with ANYONE! LOL

You got that right!

Michael

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 18, 2019, 10:37:36 AM12/18/19
++ (Cohen) 12/18/19 Again greeting Michael here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/RRnWNS7TcUk/JcI-Z8AkBgAJ

Tall Henry

Dec 18, 2019, 3:57:51 PM12/18/19

In article <m7akve9av29pd5973...@4ax.com>,
sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (forging as "Kernal Korn") wrote:

> Polacks eat shit. Lots of it.

You sick bastard!

Loose Cannon

Dec 18, 2019, 4:00:09 PM12/18/19

In article <s7akvep1hu1m55mfq...@4ax.com>,
sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (forging as "Kernal Korn") wrote:

> Polski sklep EVERYWHERE... even fucking Dubai!
>
> https://dubaiescortstars.com/polish-dubai-escorts/
>
> "Difference between Polish escorts and other girls
>
> Dubai Polish escorts have some tricks and allure and that will make
> any man involved and lively for long hours. They offer the best passionate
> performance any time their men may desire to explore the finest with a
> woman as well as her personal devotion to satisfaction.
>
> These women are both skilled and naughty"
>
> WOW!

WOW what, old nazoid pedo Andrzej?

NEMO

Dec 18, 2019, 4:02:12 PM12/18/19

In article <c8akvede41m7e90st...@4ax.com>,
sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (forging as "Kernal Korn") wrote:

> https://religionmediacentre.org.uk/factsheets/sex-abuse-in-christian-churches-in-the-uk/

How terrible.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 18, 2019, 4:24:43 PM12/18/19
++ (Cohen) 12/18/19 Again greeting NEMO here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/RRnWNS7TcUk/aQEnTq5SAAAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 18, 2019, 4:26:13 PM12/18/19
++ (Cohen) 12/18/19 Again greeting Tall Henry here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/RRnWNS7TcUk/1y3HLpY0BgAJ

linuxgal

Dec 18, 2019, 8:17:02 PM12/18/19
On 12/18/19 5:26 AM, Kernal Korn wrote:
> It is not. The jews cannot be saved. In truth, it is eternal
> damnation.

Romans 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There
shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness
from Jacob

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 18, 2019, 8:52:25 PM12/18/19
linuxgal wrote:
> eternally condemned & ever more cursed KK wrote:
>
>> It is not. The jews cannot be saved. In truth, it is eternal
>> damnation.
>

> Romans 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There
> shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness
> from Jacob

"For I am not ashamed of the Gospel, because it is the power of GOD
that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then
to the Gentile." (Romans 1:16)

In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, linuxgal, also have a
healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Kernal Korn

Dec 19, 2019, 7:57:44 AM12/19/19
On Wed, 18 Dec 2019 17:16:03 -0800, linuxcunt <badi...@netzero.net>
wrote:
'Israeel' can only be saved by pushing all the jews into the
Mediterranean.

Kernal Korn

Dec 19, 2019, 7:59:52 AM12/19/19
On Wed, 18 Dec 2019 06:36:55 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Loose Cannon" wrote in message
>
>>On Tue, 17 Dec 2019 06:29:16 -0800, Kernal Korn <v...@invalid.com>
>>wrote:

>>>He's a slant eyed mongoloid like you, gook.
>

>>One oriental is bad enough but 2 gooks is 2 too many.
> There is nothing wrong with being Oriental.

Yes, there is. Slopes like you are an ABOMINATION in G-d's eyes.

>>Here's an appropriate solution for a gook infestation:
>
>>http://tiny.cc/93dshz
>
> This lady knows how to handle them.
>
> She may be pregnant already!
>
> http://nextshark.com/stpeach-yoga-challenge-asian-boyfriend-racists/

Bestiality between Humans and gooks is not something to
market/promote.

Kernal Korn

Dec 19, 2019, 8:01:32 AM12/19/19
On Wed, 18 Dec 2019 08:31:50 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>++ (Cohen) 12/18/19 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
>
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ
>
>Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ
>
>"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
>ever more cursed by GOD."
>
>Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
>of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
>threads:

Blow it our your slant eyed ass, gook.

Kernal Korn

Dec 19, 2019, 8:03:32 AM12/19/19
Are you wonderfully hungry, gook?

Eat shit!

Kernal Korn

Dec 19, 2019, 8:04:40 AM12/19/19
Eat shit, gook.

Kernal Korn

Dec 19, 2019, 8:05:46 AM12/19/19
Hello, gook.

Time for you to STFU, asshole!

Kernal Korn

Dec 19, 2019, 8:06:41 AM12/19/19
On Wed, 18 Dec 2019 20:52:22 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>linuxgal wrote:
>> eternally condemned & ever more cursed KK wrote:
>>
>>> It is not. The jews cannot be saved. In truth, it is eternal
>>> damnation.
>>

>> Romans 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There
>> shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness
>> from Jacob
>
>"For I am not ashamed of the Gospel, because it is the power of GOD
>that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then
>to the Gentile." (Romans 1:16)
>
>In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
>http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, linuxgal, also have a
>healthy appetite too.
>
>So how are you ?

Go eat shit together, gook.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 19, 2019, 8:40:38 AM12/19/19
++ (Cohen) 12/19/19 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

NEMO

Dec 19, 2019, 2:04:28 PM12/19/19

In article <1ssmveh5hsea8sdra...@4ax.com>,
sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (forging as "Kernal Korn") wrote:

> Q. How do you sink a polish battleship?
> A. Put it in water.

TSSK!

NEMO

Dec 19, 2019, 2:05:54 PM12/19/19

In article <k9tmvehhis5d5k8rp...@4ax.com>,
sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (forging as "Kernal Korn") wrote:

> Why wasn't Christ born in Poland?
> Because they couldn't find three wise men and a virgin.

You posted this yesterday, old nazoid pedo.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 19, 2019, 2:13:53 PM12/19/19
++ (Cohen) 12/19/19 Again greeting NEMO here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/RRnWNS7TcUk/aQEnTq5SAAAJ

Kernal Korn

Dec 20, 2019, 8:41:30 AM12/20/19
On Thu, 19 Dec 2019 08:40:36 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>++ (Cohen) 12/19/19 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
>
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ
>
>Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ
>
>"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
>ever more cursed by GOD."
>
>Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
>of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
>threads:
>
>(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
>Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

Be wonderfully hungry and eat shit, gook!

Kernal Korn

Dec 20, 2019, 8:42:46 AM12/20/19
Eat shit, gook!

NEMO

Dec 20, 2019, 8:46:24 AM12/20/19

In article <qpjpvetqr6376e59o...@4ax.com>,
sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (forging as "Kernal Korn") wrote:

> Be wonderfully hungry and eat shit, you dumb polack!

Enough already, you sick bastard.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 20, 2019, 8:46:56 AM12/20/19
++ (Cohen) 12/20/19 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Kernal Korn

Dec 21, 2019, 7:35:04 AM12/21/19
On Fri, 20 Dec 2019 08:46:54 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>++ (Cohen) 12/20/19 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
>
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ
>
>Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ
>
>"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
>ever more cursed by GOD."

Blow it out your slant eyed asshole, gook!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 21, 2019, 8:31:27 AM12/21/19
++ (Cohen) 12/21/19 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Michael Ejercito

Dec 21, 2019, 10:02:23 AM12/21/19

"The Peeler" wrote in message news:252KF.48663$O9t....@usenetxs.com...

>On Tue, 17 Dec 2019 05:15:50 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
>married nazi homo, FORGING as Susan Cohen, whined again:

>>> I am doing well.
>>>
>>> May the blessings of HaShem the Father, Hashem the Son, and HaShem the
>>>Holy Ghost be with you and yours.
>>>

>>>Michael
>>
>> EAT SHIT & DIE!!!

>He, like all decent humans, will shit in your big nazoid gob, Loose
>Sphincter!
Loose Cannon is so ashamed of his beliefs, he forged Susan.

He and his fellow dreckvolk are such laughingstocks!

Michael

Michael Ejercito

Dec 21, 2019, 10:06:21 AM12/21/19

"The Peeler" wrote in message news:3dcKF.36644$5l2....@usenetxs.com...

>On Tue, 17 Dec 2019 15:58:54 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
>married nazi homo, whined again:

>> One oriental is bad enough but 2 gooks is 2 too many.

>Of course it would be bad for you, you'd feel TWICE inferior, retarded gay
>nazoid!
Indeed.

Here is a video of an Oriental.

http://www.instagram.com/p/B6R7P-ZhYdw/

No wonder he is so jealous!

Michael

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 21, 2019, 10:10:44 AM12/21/19
++ (Cohen) 12/21/19 Again greeting Michael here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/RRnWNS7TcUk/JcI-Z8AkBgAJ

Michael Ejercito

Dec 21, 2019, 10:23:56 AM12/21/19

>++ (Cohen) 12/21/19 Again greeting Michael here ...

>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/RRnWNS7TcUk/JcI-Z8AkBgAJ

I am doing well.

I will be heading out this morning to see The Rise of Skywalker.

May the blessings of HaShem the Father, HaShem the Son, and HaShem the

Michael Ejercito

Dec 21, 2019, 10:27:52 AM12/21/19

"The Peeler" wrote in message news:626KF.5171$dz5....@usenetxs.com...

>On Tue, 17 Dec 2019 06:27:18 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
>bitch Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous
>sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Kernal Korn", farted again:

>>>EAT SHIT & DIE!!!
>>
>> Well SAID, KKKohen!

>That was none other than your former gay whore Loose Sphincter, spreading
>her asscheeks WIDE for you again. Obviously you took her up on her offer,
>dreckserb Razovic!
Indeed the mangina did.

Now here is Jack Marshall writing about the ethics of impeachment.

http://ethicsalarms.com/2019/12/17/impeachment-ethics-update-holiday-edition-part-one/

Impeachment Ethics Update, Holiday Edition, Part One
DECEMBER 17, 2019 / JACK MARSHALL

1. A recent exchange in a Facebook debate: I challenged someone who said
that the President had extorted a foreign government to get “dirt” on a
likely opponent in the election, thus personal gain. This, he said, was
impeachable. After pointing out that the evidence of “extortion” is
speculative at best, since a) no money was ultimately withheld, b) the
government at issue says they did not feel extorted, and c), as many have
pointed out, using such goodies as foreign aid and state visits as carrots
to persuade governments to agree to various U.S. requests and demands that,
among other results, might help a President or his party win an election is
international politics as usual, and has only been called sinister during
this administration.

Then I asked, “If all the facts were the same, except that Joe Biden had not
entered the Presidential race, would there be anything wrong, much less
impeachable, about the President asking the Ukraine to investigate what
appears to have been possible illicit influences on the Vice President of
the U.S. through benefits being showered on his son?”

No answer was forthcoming.

So much for impeachment article #1.

2. Alan Dershowitz explained last week that the Supreme Court “pulled the
rug out of part two of impeachment” by agreeing to hear a trio of cases
involving subpoenas for the President’s financial records. He is quite
right; I would say inarguably so.

Dershowitz explained that by granting certiorari in three cases where Trump
had challenged a congressional subpoena, SCOTUS had made a statement that
there was a legal question regarding whether the subpoenas were valid.
Because the Supreme Court said the issue needed to be settled, the message
was that the President was right,, that he does not have to comply with a
subpoena by Congress unless a court orders him to comply.

“Now, we don’t know how the court is going to come out,” the former Harvard
professor said. “But they made it clear that’s a viable issue. So, that
charge, that ground of impeachment, should be immediately removed by the
House and not sent to the Senate. There’s nothing to it anymore after the
Supreme Court today said you’re entitled to a review on an issue when the
President challenges the subpoena power of Congress.”

And that’s it for #2. “It’s all done. It’s over,” says Dershowitz .

3. Trying to pick just one hysterical rant by one of the New York Times’
coup collaborators on the op-ed pages is tough; there’s at least one new
brain-melting screed every day. David Leonhardt had a strong entry last week
with “The Eight Counts of Impeachment That Trump Deserves” Leonhardt is not
a lawyer, nor a political scientist. He’s mathematician who has been in
journalism since college, and his strongly worded opinions on government
matters typically have more certitude than scholarship behind them. His
“Eight Counts” contained such howlers as “5. Acceptance of emoluments: The
Constitution forbids the president from profiting off the office by
accepting “emoluments.” Yet Trump continues to own his hotels, allowing
politicians, lobbyists and foreigners to enrich him and curry favor with him
by staying there. On Sunday, William Barr, the attorney general, personally
paid for a 200-person holiday party at Trump’s hotel in downtown
Washington.” Of course, Trump does not receive direct enrichment from hotel
bills, since they are owned by a corporation. A recent study indicated that
Trump’s hotel brand has suffered since he became President, and there is no
evidence that he has profited from being President. Then there’s “6.
Corruption of elections.” He writes, “Very few campaign-finance violations
are impeachable. But $280,000 in undisclosed hush-money payments during a
campaign’s final weeks isn’t a normal campaign-finance violation. The 2016
election was close enough — decided by fewer than 80,000 votes across three
swing states — that the silence those payments bought may well have flipped
the outcome.” He’s talking about the Stormy Daniels scandal. Actually, there
is no precedent suggesting that any campaign-finance violations are
impeachable, or that conduct prior to becoming President was the object of
the Founders’ impeachment clause. Moreover, the idea that paying off a
shakedown by a mistress is a campaign finance violation has been almost
universally debunked. None of Leonhardt’s Big Eight are more than anti-Trump
spin regarding conduct that can just as easily be justified.

But still, he loses the competition to Michelle Goldberg, whose “Democracy
Grief Is Real: Seeing what Trump is doing to America, many find it hard to
fight off despair” is a masterpiece in the genre of projecting one’s own
unethical conduct onto the innocent. It’s also a classic example of Big Lie
#5: “Everything is Terrible.”

The thing is really quite spectacular: while Democrats are abusing the
Constitutional impeachment process as a culmination of three full years of
trying to defy and undermine our democracy by undoing a lawful
election…while they are giving drivers licenses to illegal aliens and
plotting to give them the vote…while they are pursuing limits on the First,
Second and Fifth Amendments, elimination of private health insurance,
subjugation of areas of self-government to international bodies, and the
required dictatorial powers to force businesses and citizens to accept
Draconian measures to address speculative climate change in the future,
Goldberg writes of despair because “democracy is dying” —because of the
President who opposes these policies. It’s pretty clear by now what the Left
means when they say things like that: democracy is dying any time they lose.
Goldberg talks to a whiny progressive, who says,

“It’s like watching someone you love die of a wasting disease” (speaking of
our country), she says. “Each day, you still have that little hope no matter
what happens, you’re always going to have that little hope that everything’s
going to turn out O.K., but every day it seems like we get hit by something
else.” Some mornings, she said, it’s hard to get out of bed. “It doesn’t
feel like depression,” she said. “It really does feel more like grief.”

Seek psychiatric help, dear. What hits you? Mean tweets? I could fisk this
garbage with ease, but it’s 3 am, and Goldberg’s fantasy is self-rebutting.

My serious question: how brainwashed and biased does someone have to be to
read such nonsense and not react with rolled eyes and a cancelled
subscription?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 21, 2019, 10:40:54 AM12/21/19
Michael Ejercito wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Michael Ejercito wrote:

>>> I have a healthy appetite.

>>> I am doing well.
>>>
>>> May the blessings of HaShem the Father, Hashem the Son, and HaShem the
>>> Holy Ghost be with you and yours.
>>
>> I share with you, Michael, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6)
>> knowing through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're indeed being
>> blessed right now as it's written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke
>> 6:21 **and** according to pure logic (healthy=wonderful &
>> appetite=hunger) and advise that you try to write that you're
>> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
>>
>> So now how are you ?
>
> I am doing well.

Again, I advise that you, Michael, really try to write that you're
"wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:

So now again, how are you ?

Michael Ejercito

Dec 21, 2019, 12:19:52 PM12/21/19
Licking jew asshole, as usual. How about you?

>...because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart,
>
>HeartDoc Andrew <><

Michael

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 21, 2019, 2:38:25 PM12/21/19
++ (Cohen) 12/21/19 Tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

HeartDoc Andrew <><

Michael Ejercito

Dec 22, 2019, 2:05:02 AM12/22/19

"Michael Ejercito" wrote in message
Forger, you are so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge me!

Dr. Chung is a better man than you are!

Michael

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 22, 2019, 3:54:07 AM12/22/19

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/RRnWNS7TcUk/W14hqdgHAQAJ

>>> Again, I advise that you, Michael, really try to write that you're
>>> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
>>>
>>> So now again, how are you ?
>>>

>> Licking jew asshole, as usual. How about you?
>
> Forger, you are so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge me!
>
> Dr. Chung is a better man than you are!

I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) as I
again really advise that you, Michael, **really** try to also write
that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you
are:

So now again, how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><

Kernal Korn

Dec 22, 2019, 8:46:54 AM12/22/19
Probably the same. It's a gook thing.

Kernal Korn

Dec 22, 2019, 8:47:22 AM12/22/19
On Sat, 21 Dec 2019 10:40:50 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>Michael Ejercito wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

<shite b'rissed>

>Again, I advise that you, Michael, really try to write that you're
>"wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
>
>So now again, how are you ?

I hope YOU are 'wonderfully hungry' and filling your slant eyed gob
with shite.

Kernal Korn

Dec 22, 2019, 8:47:42 AM12/22/19
On Sat, 21 Dec 2019 08:31:25 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>++ (Cohen) 12/21/19 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
>
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ
>
>Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ
>
>"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
>ever more cursed by GOD."
>
>Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
>of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
>threads:
>
>(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
>Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

Be 'wonderfully hungry' and eat shit, you slant eyed mongoloid!

Kernal Korn

Dec 22, 2019, 8:48:17 AM12/22/19
On Sat, 21 Dec 2019 14:38:22 -0500, "gook Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>++ (Cohen) 12/21/19 Tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...
>
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ
>
>Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ
>
>"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
>ever more cursed by GOD."
>
>Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
>of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
>threads:

Behold, several hundred lines of religious shite from our new resident
gook mongoloid!

<b'rissed>

Michael Ejercito

Dec 22, 2019, 11:18:58 AM12/22/19

"The Peeler" wrote in message news:DZpKF.5774$5g3....@usenetxs.com...

>On Wed, 18 Dec 2019 05:26:12 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
>bitch Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous
>sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Kernal Korn", farted again:

><FLUSH more of the clinically insane shit>

>...and nothing's left, as usual! LOL
When you strip away the racism, the Judenhass, the Holocaust denial, the
perversion, the buggerism, and the rape victim blaming, nothing is indeed
left.

Dr. Chung is so better than the Revd. I mean, the Revd even wrote that
having the Blood of the Lamb of HaShem upon us is a fate to "suffer".

Now here is Dan Zimmerman writing about how the Washington Post called
out Nancy Pelosi.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/washington-post-calls-out-nancy-pelosi-for-repeated-lies-about-gun-deaths-in-the-us/

Washington Post Calls Out Nancy Pelosi for Repeated Lies About Gun Deaths in
the US
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |DEC 18, 2019 |8 COMMENTS
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
EMAIL
Nancy Pelosi's lying about national reciprocity
courtesy Boston Globe

You have to tell an enormous whopper — repeatedly — for the Bezos Post to
accuse a leading Democrat of pants-on-fire grade lying, so this is quite an
achievement by San Fran Nan.

For months, in speeches, news conferences, tweets and interviews, Pelosi has
been using a version of an incorrect talking point to make the firearms
death toll for teenagers and children appear significantly higher than
reality. Fewer than 9 percent of those killed by guns are 19 or younger —
not 47 percent. Seven children or teenagers are killed a day — not 47.

ADVERTISING

When we queried her staff, we were told she had simply misspoken. But that
was false, too.

Gun violence is an important issue in the United States. There’s no reason
to goose the numbers for political purposes. Pelosi earns Four Pinocchios.

– Glenn Kessler in Pelosi’s bogus talking point on gun deaths of children

Michael Ejercito

Dec 22, 2019, 11:24:58 AM12/22/19

>Michael Ejercito wrote:
>> eternally condemned fake-nymshifter wrote:

>>> Licking jew asshole, as usual. How about you?
>>
>> Forger, you are so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge me!
>>
>> Dr. Chung is a better man than you are!

>I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) as I
>again really advise that you, Michael, **really** try to also write
>that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you
>are:

>So now again, how are you ?

I am wonderfully hungry.

Michael

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 22, 2019, 11:49:09 AM12/22/19
Michael Ejercito wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Michael Ejercito wrote:

>>> Forger, you are so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge me!
>>>
>>> Dr. Chung is a better man than you are!
>
>> I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) as I
>> again really advise that you, Michael, **really** try to also write
>> that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you
>> are:
>
>> So now again, how are you ?
>
> I am wonderfully hungry.

8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, are rapture (Luke 17:37)
ready and pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6)
Father in Heaven continues to give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy
Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have much more of His Help to
always say/write that we're "wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways
including especially caring to http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John
15:12) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, in the name
of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

from around the heart

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 22, 2019, 11:51:02 AM12/22/19
++ (Cohen) 12/22/19 KK tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Michael Ejercito

Dec 22, 2019, 12:08:41 PM12/22/19

>Michael Ejercito wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

>>> I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) as I
>>> again really advise that you, Michael, **really** try to also write
>>> that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you
>>> are:
>>
>>> So now again, how are you ?
>>
>> I am wonderfully hungry.

>While wonderfully hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy
>8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, are rapture (Luke 17:37)
>ready and pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6)
>Father in Heaven continues to give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy
>Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have much more of His Help to
>always say/write that we're "wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways
>including especially caring to http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John
>15:12) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, in the name
>of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

I indeed pray.

Michael

Michael Ejercito

Dec 22, 2019, 12:42:08 PM12/22/19

"shick old yidoid Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')" wrote in
message news:8qpuved7qeetvufu7...@4ax.com...

>On Sat, 21 Dec 2019 07:24:02 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
><meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>"gook Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote in message
>>
>>>++ (Cohen) 12/21/19 Again greeting fellow gook Michael here ...
>Not that you can show.
I definitely am doing better than you!

>> I will be heading out this morning to see The Rise of Skywalker.

>Inane.
there is nothing inane about it!

>> May the blessings of HaShem the Father, HaShem the Son, and HaShem the
>>Holy Ghost be with you and yours.

>The jew g-d haShit (piss be upon him) never HAD a trinity, you stupid
>cunt.
Christianity teaches that HaShem is three Persons, one God, each Person
fully God.

>May the buggerings of jew g-d haShit (piss be upon him) be with you
>and up yours.
HaShem is the Father of, and Identical with, the Lord Jesus Christ, who
taketh away the sin of the world. May He have mercy on us. May His precious
Blood, which washes away all sin (Matthew 26:27-28), be upon us and our
children (Matthew 27:25).

Michael

The Jews

Dec 22, 2019, 12:45:37 PM12/22/19
The nithing has been traumatized ever since he discovered he worships
a Jew.

ROFLMJAO

-Gordon Radovich 2018

2020 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of jew ani zsuckled - 17,042
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"null.net account traceable ?

>Gordon, How did YOUR brain get so rattled?
-Gordon Radovich

Michael Ejercito

Dec 22, 2019, 12:47:53 PM12/22/19

"shick old yidoid Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')" wrote in
message news:7spuve5n693vg7ss3...@4ax.com...

>On Sat, 21 Dec 2019 07:02:28 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
><meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message

>[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

>Watch, it geezer!
We also watch classy young ladies.

http://redbust.com/una-girl-hand-fan/
>> Loose Cannon is so ashamed of his beliefs, he forged Susan.

>You are so ashamed of your craven jew ainlungus and lack of opinions,
>you forge a Mexican.
I forge no one.

>> He and his fellow dreckvolk are such laughingstocks!

>You and your fellow dreckgookuntervolk are such needledicks.
There is nothing needledicked about us!

Michael

Michael Ejercito

Dec 22, 2019, 12:59:02 PM12/22/19

"shick old yidoid Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')" wrote in
message news:uvpuvep4r361186s6...@4ax.com...

>On Sat, 21 Dec 2019 07:27:58 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
><meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message

>[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

>Watch, it geezer!
We also watch classy young ladies!

http://redbust.com/una-girl-hand-fan/
>> Indeed the mangina did.

>Inane.
Nothing inane about the truth.

>> Now here is Jack Marshall writing about the ethics of impeachment.

>Now who gives two jew shits what inanities Jack Marshall (whoever the
>fuck that is) has plagiarised about ethics, mong?
Nithing, normal people do, for Jack Marshall is a world-renowned
ethicist!

Here is my comment.

http://ethicsalarms.com/2019/12/17/impeachment-ethics-update-holiday-edition-part-one/#comment-665101

Of course, you could ask this.

Would not the 2011 Dear Colleague Letter, which threatened to withhold
Congressionally-mandated funds for universities unless those universities
violated the due process rights of male students, constitute extortion? And
because he issued that letter to curry favor from feminists and anti-rape
activists for his re-election campaign, does that not constitute personal
gain.

Should the House have impeached Obama for the 2011 Dear Colleague Letter?

I should of course rem,ind everyone of Obama’s disdain for the Constitution.

http://poseidon01.ssrn.com/delivery.php?ID=122021008084120069090084116126119090046044025046056022093068020006100102097074114014117024102034046124028073126017003064102001026061070069033089004024100092081004093022022065114088067100114071113067094002012018023103012119067119077079027027021013090&EXT=pdf

Ignoring Supreme Court precedent, the First Amendment, and
OCR’s own guidance from the Bush administration, the letter declares that
“sexual harassment should be more broadly defined as ‘any unwelcome conduct
of a sexual nature

I cite this because the same people criticizing Trump for undermining the
Constitution did not object to the 2013 or 2011 Dear Colleague Letters.

Michael Ejercito

Dec 22, 2019, 1:07:11 PM12/22/19

"The Jews" wrote in message

>On Sun, 22 Dec 2019 04:57:12 -0800, "shick old yidoid Baruch 'Barry'
>Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')" <b...@shell02.TheWor1d.com)> wrote:

>>On Sat, 21 Dec 2019 07:06:27 -0800, "Mr. Michael Ejercito"
>><meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>>Here is a video of an Oriental.
>>>
>>> http://www.instagram.com/p/B6R7P-ZhYdw/
>>>

>>> No wonder he is so jealous!

>>Who the fuck wants to watch a video of a slant eyed Oriental
>>mongoloid, mong?

>EVERYONE wants to see another white girl succumb to the desires of a
>superior Oriental man, Gordon! You know that!
Indeed.

ALL Orientals are superior to him and Loose Cannon.

No wonder they had a hissy fit when Dr. Chung started posting.
>What on earth would she want with an impotent old pedophile like you,
>when she could have a REAL man as her husband and lover!

>Get ready for many beautiful mixed-race children like this!
>https://www.dreamstime.com/portrait-cute-adorable-asian-mixed-race-baby-girl-four-months-old-lying-tummy-bed-bedroom-looking->camera-natural-emotion-image142602315
>https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3133291
>https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/krishrach/instagram-famous-mixed-race-babies

>Outstanding additions to the human race!

Yup.

Elizabeth Yu, nee Bledsoe, may be pregnant already. I wonder what her and
her husband's babies would look like!

Here are more videos!

http://www.instagram.com/p/B6ULL0nB9B9/

http://www.instagram.com/p/B6WzRcPhCQG/

Enjoy!

Michael

Michael Ejercito

Dec 22, 2019, 1:45:35 PM12/22/19

"The Jews" wrote in message
Dr. Chung has slapped him around and continues to slap him around with
ease!

Michael

NEMO

Dec 22, 2019, 2:36:12 PM12/22/19

In article <2usuve977ddj9pss9...@4ax.com>,
sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (forging as "Kernal Korn") wrote:

> Why wasn't Christ born in Poland?
> Because they couldn't find three wise men and a virgin.

That's old.

Tall Henry

Dec 22, 2019, 2:36:55 PM12/22/19

In article <eusuve5rlqp2453j5...@4ax.com>,
sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (forging as "Kernal Korn") wrote:

> Q. How do you sink a polish battleship?
> A. Put it in water.

Also quite old.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 22, 2019, 4:39:46 PM12/22/19
++ (Cohen) 12/22/19 Tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Kernal Korn

Dec 23, 2019, 8:56:08 AM12/23/19
On Sun, 22 Dec 2019 09:42:12 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"shick old yidoid Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')" wrote in
>message news:8qpuved7qeetvufu7...@4ax.com...
>
>>On Sat, 21 Dec 2019 07:24:02 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
>><meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>>"gook Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote in message

>>> I am doing well.
>
>>Not that you can show.
> I definitely am doing better than you!

How CAN you be? You're just a slant eyed mongoloid!

>>> I will be heading out this morning to see The Rise of Skywalker.
>
>>Inane.
> there is nothing inane about it!

It's like TOTALLY inane.

>>> May the blessings of HaShem the Father, HaShem the Son, and HaShem the
>>>Holy Ghost be with you and yours.
>
>>The jew g-d haShit (piss be upon him) never HAD a trinity, you stupid
>>cunt.
> Christianity teaches that HaShem is three Persons, one God, each Person
>fully God.

It does NOT. Christianity doesn't even RECOGNISE the jew g-d haShit
(piss be upon him). There isn't even any MENTION of a Holy Ghost in
the jew torah toilet roll.

>>May the buggerings of jew g-d haShit (piss be upon him) be with you
>>and up yours.
> HaShem is the Father of, and Identical with, the Lord Jesus Christ, who
>taketh away the sin of the world. May He have mercy on us. May His precious
>Blood, which washes away all sin (Matthew 26:27-28), be upon us and our
>children (Matthew 27:25).

The jew g-d haShit (piss be upon him) was SUPERSEDED by Jesus Christ,
mong! And His blood WILL be on the jews (not on gooks like you) until
the end of all time...NOT to wash away their jew sins, but to PUNISH
them for their deicide.

It is loading more messages.