Exposing the tragedy of Jimmy Alpha being eternally condemned and ever more cursed by GOD on 12/30/17 ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 30, 2017, 7:20:44 PM12/30/17
Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote in part:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Someone eternally condemned and tormented pleaded in part:
>>
>>> Rod, It would be so very easy to show why I feel, but as the Bible is
>>> silent on Ananias & Sapphira other than they died ...
>
>> Incorrect.
>>
>> "Great fear seized the whole church and all who heard about these
>> events." (Acts 5:11)
>>
>> "Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul.
>> Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in
>> hell." (Matthew 20:28)
>>
>> Therefore, they (Acts 5:11) were not afraid of their bodies being
>> killed but their souls also being destroyed in hell (Matthew 20:28),
>> which is that eternal lake of fire that torments forever.
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/Z4Hf_k4uyms/QkEMkBanBgAJ
>>

>> Bottom line:
>>
>> Those who knowingly lie to those of us, who are in the Holy Spirit,
>> have blasphemed against the Holy Spirit, with the consequence of
>> losing their salvation which means their names are blotted from the
>> LORD's Book of Life.
>>
>> "The one who is victorious will, like them, be dressed in white. I
>> will never blot out the name of that person from the Book of Life, but
>> will acknowledge that name before My Father and His angels."
>> (Revelation 3:5)
>>
>> Ananias and Sapphira were clearly **not** victorious in being struck
>> down dead by GOD for lying before those in the Holy Spirit.
>>
>> While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
>> (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD
>> continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned,
>> **and** your entire household, more than ever in the name of Jesus
>> Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
>>
>> Laus DEO !

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/6pIJkYfEKCY/F3OSqMR_AQAJ

> Warning, sightwalker mixing unrelated facts to make up its own narrative
> as it feels it should be if he were God ...

... more blaspheming against the Holy Spirit:

(1) To write that HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, is a
"sightwalker" is writing that the Holy Spirit can be seen by "sight"
which is blaspheming against Him.

(2) To write that HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, suffers from
the delusion that he is GOD, is writing that the Holy Spirit is not
the Spirit of a sound (2 Timothy 1:7) mind, which is again blaspheming
against Him.

(3) Calling the Holy Spirit an "it" is blaspheming against Him.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that
GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned, and your entire **extended** household, more than ever in
the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> "You have lost your salvation, Jimmy." -- Holy Spirit (Mark 3:29)
>
> You are in error.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/vXdIJTZ_mGw/VGfvBAwzCAAJ

Writing that the Holy Spirit is error is your again blaspheming
against Him.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians
5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your
entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus Deo !

This is done in hopes of convincing all reading this to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) where all are in danger
of losing their salvation, thereby becoming eternally condemned (Mark
3:29) just as had happened to Ananias and Sapphira and more
contemporaneously to Bob Pastorio.

The LORD did strike down http://bit.ly/Bob_Pastorio on Fool's day more
than 9 years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us
right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://JiL4ever.net/VAT
from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 30, 2017, 9:45:02 PM12/30/17
an eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> an eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote:

> But Andrew Chung does not have a sound mind ...

Lie.

8:3) us to hunger, I would **not** be able to always say/write that I
am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in **all**
ways especially caring to http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward if I did
not have a sound mind.

It is those like you, who are afflicted with the "hunger is
starvation" (2 Kings 6:29) delusion (2 Thessalonians 2:11), who do not
have sound minds because of having brain-destroying
http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT which is acquired from the consequential
overeating.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/yAa7-mptNps/PmUluIFCCgAJ

an eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote in part:

> Your advice led to the death of a child.

LIE.

It is this lie, which is from satan, that 2 lbs of daily food is not
enough that leads people, including children, to eat excess food and
die as a consequence because of their acquring something deadly.

This something deadly could possibly (Matthew 19:26) be, in the short
term, something like a brain amoeba if the excess food is tainted
because of coming from a dumpster as in the case of children running
away from parents to eat excess food, but in the long term,
disease&death-causing visceral adipose tissue (VAT) for others:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT

The above is why it's written that LORD Jesus says satan is a mass
murderer. This also means that you, who are eternally condemned, in
being spreaders of satan's lies are accomplices to mass murder.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/aG3Q_X7mKSs/jT4xszbpCQAJ

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians
5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your
entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

an eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote in part:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/igF3YWToG0k/M5-3Gl6kAgAJ
>>
>>> That only shows you as being in error.
>>
>> The Holy Spirit is not error.
>
> THat is correct! It is YOU Andrew Chung who are in error.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/igF3YWToG0k/D--eMGQ6CAAJ

Again, to write that someone, who is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry
in the Holy Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, is "in
error" is to call the Holy Spirit "error," thereby blaspheming against
Him.

Thus, you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) will continue to
blaspheme against Him.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians
5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your
entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

an eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote in part:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> an eternally condemned & cancer-stricken mass-murderer wrote in part:
>>
>>> Yes, they revoked his medical license.
>>
>> Lie.
>>
>> The medical license to be perfect (Matthew 5:48), instead of practice to overcome imperfection, issued
>> to http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew by the LORD, Who is the greatest (Luke 8:43) Physician, is irrevocable
>> by mere mortals who are http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) like http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau Whom GOD
>> hates (Malachi 1:2-3)
>>
>> Suggested reading:
>> http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry
>>
>> Just as Ananias and Sapphira did lose their salvation for lying before those of us, who are in the Holy Spirit,
>> Who is the Spirit of truth, for it is written that blaspheming (Mark 3:29) against the Holy Spirit will not be
>> http://WDJW.net/Forgiven ...
>>
>> "You, Rod Eastman, have lost your salvation." -- Holy Spirit (Mk 3:29)
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/PWb_kE465gk/d5aI0PTUAwAJ
>>
> Yes Chung ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/1c7igXDc6zE/C3E3LmdIBwAJ

Your calling the Holy Spirit, Chung, is again blaspheming (Mark 3:29)
against Him.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit (Galatians
5:22-23), Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who
are eternally condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to your
entire **extended** household more than ever, in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 30, 2017, 10:04:24 PM12/30/17

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 30, 2017, 10:47:07 PM12/30/17
eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MC wrote:
> someone eternally condemned wrote in part:
> > HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> >> A missing gall bladder is evidence of cure.
> >>
> >> We cure an **infected** gall bladder by removing it.

**emphasis** added

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/VaNUc6reB8I/We708l7uAAAJ

> someone eternally condemned wrote in part:
>
> >   That isn't a cure...

Actually it is.

"The main treatment for acute cholecystitis is surgery to remove the
gallbladder (cholecystectomy)." -- from WebMD

Reference:
https://WebMD.com/digestive-disorders/tc/cholecystitis-overview

> > it's a removal of an organ with a function ...

Actually, it's a necessary removal of a part of the body to prevent
death just as amputation of a severely infected (i.e. gangrenous) foot
is necessary.

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) all who say/write otherwise
more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MC wrote:

> And it is not 'more cursed', you are either cursed or not.

What is worse (John 5:14) than being cursed is being more cursed.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/FTit9IUlsqQ/pwF5KTxLBgAJ

Otoh, one is either eternally condemned or not.

You, Michael Christ, are eternally condemned for blaspheming against
the Holy Spirit.

eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MC mindlessly
wrote:

> Exactly!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/y75wkAs43xk/JCaE5Ul7AwAJ

eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MC wrote:
> The Holy Spirit says:
>
>> "You will indeed be dead soon, Michael, from the sin of gluttony." --
>> Holy Spirit (John 5:14 and Proverbs 23:2)
>
> eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MC wrote:
>
>> May you eat what you bake.
>
> And you certainly are.

"Indeed I am GOD." -- Holy Spirit (John 4:24)

> The Holy Spirit says:
>
>> "Indeed, Andrew will enjoy what he eats while you, Michael, will
>> continue to wither away." -- Holy Spirit (Mark 11:21)
>
> First I am gluttony-ing away, now I am withering away.

The Holy Spirit is absolutely correct.

It is possible (Matthew 19:26) to wither away, under the curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) of GOD, while commiting the sin of gluttony as in the
tragic example of Mr. Bob Pastorio whom all have witnessed here on
Usenet firsthand.

The LORD did strike down http://bit.ly/Bob_Pastorio on Fool's day more
than 9 years ago:

> Make up your unsound mind, Andrew.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/y75wkAs43xk/Vdwth-a5AQAJ

Your writing here that the Holy Spirit is Andrew is blaspheming
against Him which is a sin that will not be forgiven.

This does mean that you, Michael, have lost your salvation and are now
eternally condemned by GOD. Ananias and Sapphira did lose their
salvation by lying before those who were in the Holy Spirit.

While now even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier in the Holy Spirit,
Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) here that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, Michael,
**and** your entire household more than ever for the benefit of others
thereby convincing them to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of
Nazareth (John 14:6) --> http://T3WiJ.com Amen.

Laus DEO !

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 31, 2017, 1:17:42 AM12/31/17
... having "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23)
Whose fruit of "love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, perseverance,
humility, faithfulness, and self-control" is evident by his always
saying/writing that he's http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in **all**
ways including especially caring to http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward

For **this** there is no law according to what's also written at
Galatians 5:22-23. This eternal medical license is not subject to the
mortal authority of this world just as eternal (John 3:16) life is not
subject to the mortal authority of this world. Those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) are no longer of
this world just as it is written that LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth
says He is not of this world (John 17:14).

Laus DEO !

Indeed, LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1 Example of being
wonderfully hungry as evident by His being Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) when
He proves He's living despite looking like He's just been slain
(behold His body piercings) by eating the piece of broiled fish (Luke
24:42) and honeycomb on Resurrection Sunday.

Suggested reading:
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry

Your reading this is in fulfillment of the prophecy that there will be
healing when the Son of Man is lifted up for all in the world to
behold just as there was healing when Moses "lifted up the snake in
the wilderness" (John 3:14) of the desert during Exodus.

The healing of millions that is happening now by
http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew, who is
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, is also in fulfillment of the LORD's
John 14:12 prophecy:

"Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in Me will do the works I
have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these,
because I am going to the Father." -- LORD Jesus Christ (John 14:12)

To believe in LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is to trust the truth, for
He is the truth (John 14:6):

http://T3WiJ.com

Debra Dee McQueen Freeman wrote in part:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > Debra Dee McQueen Freeman wrote:

> > > (Maybe/a banana, two oranges, and a string of grapes).
> >
> > I share with you, Debra, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing
> > through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're both being blessed right
> > now as it's written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21 **and**
> > according to pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and advise
> > that you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've
> > established here that you are: So now how are you ?
>
> How am I now is how I always am;
> God does not change and nor do I:
>
> I am wonderfully hungering and
> thirsting for God and God's word
> The Holy Bible:

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/KNNpspPKxz8/lQyuBILdBQAJ

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our
Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us, Debra, "much
more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have
much more of His help to always say/write that we're "wonderfully
hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward in order to love (John 15:12) as our
LORD loves (John 15:13) us with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 )
to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 31, 2017, 4:20:07 AM12/31/17
dolf wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> dolf wrote:

Confirmation of correct time-stamp via Google:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/WyqOznrjWZU/n-kD4b9XAAAJ

>>> I am having two ham / cheese croissants at present--heated in the oven so
>>> as to melt the cheese.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/WyqOznrjWZU/O1MjqmVXAAAJ

>> I share with you, Dolf, that it's really wonderful knowing through our
>> hunger that we're both not having a heart attack at the moment in
>> accordance with pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and
>> advise that you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since
>> we've established here that you are:
>>
>> So now how are you ?
>
> What advice can you give me about a neighbour who has diabetes and I
> have been noticing supposedly his recklessly discarded diabetes syringes
> within the street opposite the park of recent and yesterday there was
> even a sterile wrapping as litter just outside his door.
>
> Is such a lack of accountability indicative of deteriorating mental health?

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/WyqOznrjWZU/J6m_cNlmAAAJ

The only healthy way to stop/reverse the deteriorating mental health
of anyone is by losing the brain-destroying http://HeartMDPhD.com/VAT

So I again advise that you, Dolf, really try to write that you're
"wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:

So now again, how are you ?

dolf

Dec 31, 2017, 5:06:46 AM12/31/17
— CHUNG PLEASE CEASE YOUR MANIACAL BOT ABUSE OF MY GOOD NAME AND REPUTATION

One could conclude that your shadow post is political propaganda as slander
made in the intentioned cause célèbre in support of terrorism as disloyalty
to sovereign nations and the valor of their war dead which is an unlawful
conduct by you and is a charge proven by the lack of any rational as
reasoned accountability over robust dealing with all responses.

That the reason you don't respond to me with any integrity is that your
Christ-murderous blood lust and God Almighty blasphemy always seeks some
human quarry to slaughter upon your altar of self-justifying and bestowed
haughty piety.

Let me embellish some more...

I don’t want to appear insensible, uncaring and inhumane as any lacking
semblance of feminine attributes when masculine laughter heartily overtakes
me with such strength of being as disconcerting vigour that my sphincter in
empathy jostles scornfully at you.

You probably won’t even check the accompanying document which substantiated
the informed opinion as conveying technical brilliance of epistemological
masterpiece in knowledge pragmatics articulating a coherent unity of
apperception.

SEE ALSO: “GORDON: HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS FAITH OF YOURS CURSING THE
SOVEREIGN QUEEN, GOD AND COUNTRY?”

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Gordon's%20Confessions.pdf>

SUBJECT WAS: Greeting Dolf in this thread on 12/31/17 ...
*FRAUDULENT*

May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of
an Application for Planning Permit

- <http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

trinomial tetragrammaton rather than its encapsulated contrived use as the
microcosm to redefine the macrocosm as the quintessence of the Pythagorean
[Babylonian] as binomial canon of transposition as HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER.

- <http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

permissible to extend this definition to be a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING
AS A CONSCIOUS REALITY OF HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN
THE TEMPORAL REALITY AS THEN THE CAUSE FOR REASONING AND RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com/Grapple.zip (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 31, 2017, 7:18:31 AM12/31/17
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> ... those who knowingly lie before those of us, who are in the Holy
>> Spirit, Who is the Spirit of Truth, will never be forgiven just as
>> Ananias and Sapphira will never be forgiven. Instead, they will be
>> cast into the lake of fire that is being prepared for satan and his
>> children to their eternal torment.
>>
>> Knowingly lying to those of us who are
>> http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
>> (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, is to blaspheme (Mark 3:29) against
>> Him.
>>
>> The latter is a sin that will not be forgiven (Mark 3:29).

MattB asked:

> Am I understand Chung correctly that to lie to him is a unforgivable
> sin?

It is written that we are not to rely on our understanding.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/igF3YWToG0k/BzAkT3SnAgAJ

Instead, I am simply http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry and hope you,
Matt, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 31, 2017, 2:45:14 PM12/31/17
DB wrote:

>— CHUNG PLEASE CEASE YOUR MANIACAL BOT ABUSE OF MY GOOD NAME AND REPUTATION

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray that GOD softens your stony
(Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) heart so that you, DB, would come to trust
the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth (John 14:6) -->
http://T3WiJ.com Amen.

Laus DEO !

Don't be an Ayoob:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the
heart:

http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us
right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the disease-causing
http://WDJW.net/VAT from around the heart ...

HeartDoc Andrew <><