greeting andrew for the last time

Madhu

Aug 20, 2018, 11:06:56 PM8/20/18

You are only intent on disrupting legitimate conversation on usenet
You are not serving the gospel with your usenet posts.
You are instead working for the antichrist google.
I will not respond to your emails where you mention my name, and if you
continue it constitutes harrassment

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 21, 2018, 6:09:04 AM8/21/18
Madhu wrote in the the Subject line for a new thread:

> "greeting andrew for the last time"

Actually, you have not greeted me before.

Nor are you greeting me now.

> You are only intent on disrupting legitimate conversation on usenet

Actually, it is a greeting that starts a legitimate conversation
anywhere.

Other things start debates instead of conversations.

It is written that LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth says that we are to
do unto others what we would have them do unto us.

We would have others greet us.

Thus, we are commanded by GOD to greet others.

> You are not serving the gospel with your usenet posts.

Instead, I serve the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD with my Usenet
posts.

Those of us, who are human, **share** the Gospel with others more
powerfully by greeting them first.

Again, it is written in the Gospel that LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth
says that we are to do unto others what we would have them do unto us.

> You are instead working for the antichrist google.

The LORD is neither the antichrist nor Google.

> I will not respond to your emails where you mention my name, and if you
> continue it constitutes harrassment

I have not emailed you.

Therefore, this has not been nor ever will be harassment.

+++

Madhu wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Madhu wrote:

>>> That was a different thread! This is a different topic and
>>> thread!.
>>
>> Greeting others is ever appropriate and on-topic in any thread.
>>
>>> Afaic it is all matters on that thread were resolved
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/8k2PL37Kxv4/sqkYqOEcDwAJ
>>
>> No. See above.
>>
>> So again, I really advise a 5th time here in the continuation of this
>> greeting that you, Madhu, **really** try to write that you're
>> "wonderfully hungry" since we continue to establish here that you are:
>> So now again, how are you ?
>
> I'm not given to pleasantries, and hellos and goodbyes and all that

None are good (Matthew 19:17) except for One, Who is the LORD our
Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) GOD.

So again, I really advise a 6th time here in the continuation of this
greeting that you, Madhu, **really** try to write that you're
"wonderfully hungry" since we continue to establish here that you are:
So now again, how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Debra Dee McQueen Freeman

Aug 27, 2018, 12:17:37 PM8/27/18
On Tuesday, August 21, 2018 at 6:09:04 AM UTC-4, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Madhu wrote in the the Subject line for a new thread:
>
> > "greeting andrew for the last time"
>
> Actually, you have not greeted me before.

Andrew:

Greeting someone one time can be the last time.

Saying last time does not necessitate there to
have been a previous time.

You lose the argument that you yourself started.

> Nor are you greeting me now.

Andrew:

The topic of this thread of his IS to greet you,
get your attention, and by means of imitating you,
which is known to work for the hardest audience -
an autistic child.

And it DID work for attracting your attention -
you DID respond.

So again you contend and not properly so.

> > You are only intent on disrupting legitimate conversation on usenet
>
> Actually, it is a greeting that starts a legitimate conversation
> anywhere.

1.

Oh yeah? Well then you are a conversation HOG !!!!

You are posting upwards 40 greeting threads per day,
constantly top-posting the other members who ARE HAVING
conversations [as you call it];

2.

It is totally inappropriate to start a thread to greet someone,
unless this is done just now and then like once every few months
as such thread topics are a total nuisance to everyone else;

plus you have other options:

A. You can freely advertise your own email address and invite people
to be an email pal with you;

B. You can utilize the "Reply privately to author" option via the
tiny arrow in the far upper right corner of the post.

3.

Other than that, there is little or no interest in
your off-topic posts about diet, and yet you keep plastering
them at the group though they are all saying the same thing.

I told you long time ago, fine if you put all your crap on a
FEW threads and keep them current. To post dozens of threads
each day saying the exact same thing is obviously going to
totally turn people off to you and not want to have any
conversation with you,

also your constantly transporting all or portions of what they
say to not only other threads and new threads but even constantly
doing this and a lot AND SAME IS AGAINST COPYRIGHT LAW:
YOU NEED THE PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR TO TRANSPORT ANY OR
ALL OF THEIR ORIGINAL WORK TO SOME OTHER LOCATION. THIS IS
A LEGAL FACT, TRUST ME, IF YOU DON'T KNOW ALREADY. LOOK IT UP.

And I NEVER did this to you, but you have done this to me and
repeatedly and still do this, just like you have done to many others.

Who is going to want to converse with someone if that someone is
going to steal that person's words and thoughts and spread them
all over the place without their permission?

Also you have ignored people's requests to stop posting their name.

For all these reasons and more, Madhu's words are rightly spoken yet again.
You contend yet again with no just cause.

> Other things start debates instead of conversations.

This group is neither for debates nor conversations.

It is the opportunity for person's with original ideas
to post them to the world, and for the world to read them
and if they take interest DISCUSS them.

It is not for you to post threads to "greet" people.
It is not for you to have discussions with people.

It is for you to read other threads / posts and
either respond positively in order to add to or
discuss and or add a FACTUAL PROVABLE divergence.

YOU AND THE OTHERS WHO MOSTLY POST A BUNCH OF TRASH
TALK ABOUT OTHERS AND HAVE BEEN DOING IT FOR YEARS
AND HAVE LITTLE SUBSTANTIVE OR FACTUAL TO CONTRIBUTE
ARE JUST USENET SCOURGES WASTING USENET RESOURCES AND
BANDWIDTH.

YOUR DAILY NUMEROUS REPETITIVE CONDEMNATION POSTS
ARE DISGUSTING TO GOD AND JESUS.

GOD'S WORD TEACHES IT IS THE BALANCE OF A MAN'S
WORKS THAT COUNT, AND YOUR'S ARE NOT LOOKING TOO GOOD.

> It is written that LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth says that we are to
> do unto others what we would have them do unto us.
>
> We would have others greet us.

Yep. Greet others, and if they don't respond at all
or respond negatively, THEN IGNORE THEM, LEAVE THEM ALONE.

YOU SEEM TO BE MISSING THE LAST PART OF THAT EQUATION.

AND, AGAIN, THIS USENET ALT. GROUP IS A NEWSGROUP,
NOT A WEB FORUM, NOR CHAT ROOM.

> Thus, we are commanded by GOD to greet others.

NOT once they ignore you or let you know they are not interested.

> > You are not serving the gospel with your usenet posts.
>
> Instead, I serve the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD with my Usenet
> posts.

In your imagination only.
in the opinion of the vast
majority of people in general
and at this group.

AND EITHER ALL OR THE VAST MAJORITY OF YOUR POSTS ARE
INAPPROPRIATE - EITHER BECAUSE OFF-TOPIC OR SOCIAL CLUB
GREETINGS AND WHEN YOU HAVE OTHER APPROPRIATE OPTIONS
OR USING NAMES AGAINST A PERSON'S PERMISSION OR
ILLEGALLY REPEATEDLY AND DAILY TRANSPORTING THEIR POSTS
IN PART OR WHOLE TO OTHER THREADS OR CONSTANTLY POSTING
CONDEMNATION NOTICES WHICH NOBODY ELSE CARES TO SEE AND
YOU SHOULD PUT THEM ON THE PERSON'S THREADS IF ANYWHERE
AT ALL AND ON AND ON AND ON...DEFINITELY MORE BUT THIS
IS ENOUGH.

> Those of us, who are human, **share** the Gospel with others more
> powerfully by greeting them first.

Oh, wow, you think you are sharing the Gospel with others?

I have been at the group for more than 3 years and have yet to
see or hear you share the gospel, but you might want to consult
with the new kid on the block one Lee Gordon who also says he is
sharing the Gospel with others at the group.

BTW this is a group for bible-believers -
we all already have our own ideas as to
what the Gospel is and don't need or want
you nor Lee to bother us with something
different !!

Wipe the dust off your shoes and move on,
move on !!

THAT is in and part of the Gospel too !!!!

> Again, it is written in the Gospel that LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth
> says that we are to do unto others what we would have them do unto us.

Okay. I want you to stop posting to this group PERIOD.
Do not ever post to it ever again.

Thanks for doing for me what I want you to do
and making yourself the Christian that you say you are.

Is it not true that you want me to do for you what you want me to do for you?
Then in order to do for me what you would want me to do for you you have to
do for me what I want you to do for me.

> > You are instead working for the antichrist google.
>
> The LORD is neither the antichrist nor Google.

THIS USENET GROUP is hosted at Google Groups,
and perhaps you are using at least one Google Gmail Account.

THAT is what he means.

> > I will not respond to your emails where you mention my name, and if you
> > continue it constitutes harrassment
>
> I have not emailed you.

LOL !!!!

All of your posts here at this group are via your email account(s)
and the posts are emails either posted to another person's email
account and or to the board. An email at source point is at minimum
still an email wherever it ends up.

> Therefore, this has not been nor ever will be harassment.

Nice try.

Even using at least 3 email accounts is harassment of
both Usenet AND the other posters, including that you
immediately or near immediately top-post all day long
because you know you basically have an unlimited number
to rotate as often as you want - currently 16 threads
every 4 hours per email account x 3 = 48 threads every
4 hours = 12 threads every hour = A top-post every 5
minutes all day long day in and day out.

Yeah, I am real good at math, too, though I hate math
and numbers.

And what the crap is all that long winded off-topic post below ????
What a waste !!

We don't want you to be obsessed with food diet hunger
nor to be bothering all of us with these things.

STOP.

FIND THE GROUPS YOU BELONG AT.

IT IS NOT THIS ONE.

P.S.

If you continue to refuse to behave properly on Usenet,
you truly are fooling yourself that this country would ever
vote you in for President. GOD WOULD NEVER ALLOW SUCH A THING
TO HAPPEN. He let the worst crap in already so that then Trump
could get in, and lightening is not going to strike twice.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 27, 2018, 1:49:46 PM8/27/18
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Madhu wrote in the the Subject line for a new thread:
>>
>> > "greeting andrew for the last time"
>>
>> Actually, you have not greeted me before.
>>
>> Nor are you greeting me now.
>
> Andrew:
>
> Greeting someone one time can be the last time.

Greeting someone the 0th time, can be neither the 1st nor the last
time.

Otoh, greeting you, Debra, here for the 1st time in this thread, will
not be the last time, LORD willing ...

Debra Dee McQueen Freeman asked:

> Andrew Chung: Brian Shaw eats nearly all day long, every day,
> 7 meals per day, 12,000 calories per day:
>
> World's Strongest Man — Full Day of Eating (12,000+ calories)
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQEJyjKTH9g
>
> Where does he fit into your teaching
> that the Bible says every single
> baby toddler youth teen tween
> adult middle-age-adult old-age-adult
> ancient-adult should consume only
> 2 pounds of food per day and that
> consuming even one ounce over this
> amount constitutes gluttony for which
> a person will have to roast in hell ??

Until Brian Shaw stops committing "the sin" (Hebrews 12:1) of gluttony
(Proverbs 23:2), he will surely die.

For it is written at Romans 6:23 that "the wages of sin is death."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/1hPxIEWu65I/atsMZzwBBgAJ

Debra Dee McQueen Freeman wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Debra Dee McQueen Freeman wrote:
>>
>> > EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MY NEW STALKER
>> > ANTI-BIBLE ANTI-GOD ANTI-JESUS
>> > ASIAN HEATHEN ORIENTALIST
>> > SELF-NAMED GREAT SAGE ITCHY:
>> >
>> > See my December 26 2017 post on this thread
>> > https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/alt.bible.prophecy/aCZqeYSfDc4/3CawFRYhCQAJ
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/K8Y2fJTx2Lo/R3HiTaDWCgAJ
>>
>> I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
>> hope you, dearly beloved Debra, also have a healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So how are you ?
>
> Happy New Year to you Andrew (whenever it is your New Year starts).

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Lm5NMc1tf5E/bZDSOaToCgAJ

I share with you, dearly beloved Debra, that we really should
celebrate "New Years Day" as the Day (Luke 2:21) our Messiah took up
His Name JESUS, which, as it is also written, is the Name by which we,
who are His redeemed, are saved (Romans 10:10).

Moreover, the year would not be new if our LORD did not make it new
(Revelation 21:5).

> I thought you would probably be pleased with me making a few notations
> at the group regarding your long-time-stalker you-know-who.

GSI simply needs to be born again (John 3:3 & 5) just as Pharisee
Nicodemus needed to be born again (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26).

Moreover, Nicodemus was not stalking our LORD Jesus as he took note
from a distance of all the miracles He did just as GSI has not been
stalking me as she from a distance has taken note, albeit unfavorably,
of how our LORD has been using me. It is only in the darkness of night
(either literally or via USENET) can the perishing approach (either
physically or in cyberspace) those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Luke 24:42).

> Have you ever seen any pic of her?

No.

> Or do you otherwise know for sure
> what gender she is?

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I continue to receive the thought from
our LORD (HE has the awesome power of reverse-telepathy as described
in Revelation where He gives instructions to His Heavenly Host without
John hearing those instructions) that only a heterosexual woman would
openly (i.e. on-line) express the wish that a hated man become a
trans-sexual. Men don't do this because we have this issue in our
heart (Proverbs 4:23) about any harm coming to testicles (i.e. as in
the case of males undergoing gender re-assignment surgery) with most
of us having had the GOD-given experience of being kicked/kneed there
by women. Moreover, such a heterosexual woman, in her heart, has
sexual desires for the man whom she openly hates which is a problem
that she wants solved by the man being changed into a woman by others.
She can't do it (i.e. with a knife as a stalker) because of the very
strong sexual desire she has in her heart for the man whom she hates.
She knows she'd end up propositioning him instead if she were to meet
up with him in person but would then accuse him of rape if they were
to have sexual intercourse.

Her reading this will cause her to hate me even more but it is written
that our LORD gives us the desires of our heart so that her hatred of
me is a manifestation of her hatred of Him.

Bottom line:

How GSI has been acting for years towards HeartDoc Andrew here on-line
is a manifestation of her profound cognitive dissonance.

> I think for sure she is a she, though she has pretended to be a he,
> but I would prefer to KNOW the one way or the other if possible.

I hope that your now knowing makes it easier for you, dearly beloved
Debra, to pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) for GSI's perishing soul.

> I wish you would stop posting against Rod, and posting against anyone
> except for now and then.

It is written that we are to serve the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6)
GOD as His lamps, which, as it is written He says, can not be covered.

> Seeing threads talking about people eternally condemned on a regular
> basis is a big downer and does not parallel scripture which commands
> to focus on the positive and good.

Why look down when you, dearly beloved Debra, can look up at the "Son
of Man" being raised up (John 3:14) for healing as our #1 Example of
being http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Luke 24:42) ???

> Understand clearly, it is not that it is not to be done at all, but
> not of any frequency.

It's up to the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD the frequency He
allows the eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) to return like "moths to
flame."

> The majority of your threads / posts - just the same as anyone's -
> should be positive and or instructive, not negative and or destructive.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I prayerfully (2 Chronicles 7:14)
advise that you, dearly beloved Debra, focus your mind on "What does
Jesus want?" ( http://WDJW.net ) in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

"New Years Day" really is WDJW (Matthew 16:18) Day per what is
described at Luke 2:21.

> Besides, do you think that is flattering to yourself to see you wanting
> to daily publish such against-your-fellow-man stuff? Go ahead and
> think it, if you think it correct, but what the good point to keep
> publishing it or so often ???? It causes people to not think well of
> YOU. You should not be dwelling on the demise of other people.
> It is normal to have such thoughts, but not to be dwelling on them.

It is written that we are to humble (2 Chronicles 7:14) ourselves,
dearly beloved Debra, instead of flattering/exalting ourselves.

> And what is up with the threads to people that are not at the group ??
> This is ridiculous to see at all, let alone every day. Could you consider
> to cut that down or totally out as well?

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again prayerfully (2 Chronicles
7:14) advise that you, dearly beloved Debra, focus your mind on "What
does Jesus want?" ( http://WDJW.net ) in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Again, "New Years Day" really is WDJW (Matthew 16:18) Day per what is
described at Luke 2:21.

> I don't have a newsreader, and find the filter for the Google Groups
> interface to only block out all threads except one's own, which I don't
> want to do. But I am not just thinking of myself. God knows what a
> broad comprehensive mind I have and that I am considering even every
> person on the whole planet in the statements that I am making here.
>
> I don't know about you, but my threads are just as much for anyone else
> in the world as any regular at the group. Technically anyone with a
> computer anywhere in the world can read our threads / posts because
> they are being robo-cloned and archived.

Moreover, our LORD has used you, dearly beloved Debra, as Bible Reader
elsewhere, to make it known to the world about the existence of
alt.bible.prophecy and GSI's amazing obsession with HeartDoc Andrew.

Now imagine what may possibly (Matthew 19:26) happen if our LORD
really allows HeartDoc Andrew to become America's first
http://bit.ly/WonderfullyHungryPresident and the world tries to "find
dirt" on the new (Revelation 21:5) POTUS but ends up instead finding
this post.

Now, I am even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier than before and
again hope you, dearly beloved Debra, also have a healthy appetite too
:-)

So again, how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewCare

Debra Dee McQueen Freeman

Aug 27, 2018, 4:47:08 PM8/27/18
I am not going to read any of this beyond
the first statement which is an argument
with me which is totally invalid.

Also, I can see that right after is
the same old same old again.

YOU EXCEL AS A CRAP RECYCLER.

MAYBE THAT IS WHY FAR FLUNG BUNG DUNG
RHYMES WITH CHUNG.

GOOD BYE, ANDREW.

I WILL JUST GO BACK TO IGNORING
YOUR CRAP.

SCRIPTURE PROMISES
THAT THE WICKED ARE
MORE MISERABLE THAN
THE RIGHTEOUS AND
THAT IS MY GREAT JOY !!

= )

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 27, 2018, 4:54:26 PM8/27/18
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Debra Dee McQueen Freeman wrote:

>> > Andrew:
>> >
>> > Greeting someone one time can be the last time.
>>
>> Greeting someone the 0th time, can be neither the 1st nor the last
>> time.
>>
>> Otoh, greeting you, Debra, here for the 1st time in this thread, will
>> not be the last time, LORD willing ...

Laus DEO :-)
> I am not going to read any of this beyond
> the first statement which is an argument
> with me which is totally invalid.

I hope your wanting to argue means you, Debra, also have a healthy
appetite too.

So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the
moment, don't you (yes/no) ?