++ Greeting Madhu on 08/02/18 ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 2, 2018, 5:43:24 AM8/2/18
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Madhu wrote:

>>> Thanks, the point is he has no independent will - it is the will of his
>>> father
>>
>>It is written at John 14:11 that the "Son of Man" (John 3:14) says He
>>is in His Father and His Father is in Him.
>>
>>Indeed, our Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6) is also our Everlasting
>>Father **and** our Mighty GOD.
>>
>>> John 5:30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my
>>> judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the
>>> Father which hath sent me.
>>
>>See above.

>>> Thanks, demonised I'm afraid.
>>
>> I hope your giving thanks means you, Madhu, also have a healthy
>> appetite too despite being demonized.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/j8Z7qrHUM0M/BTFCi8CkCwAJ

>> So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the
>> moment, don't you (yes/no) ?
>
> To Answer the last time you asked,
> At the moment yes ...

I share with you, Madhu, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6)
knowing through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're both being
blessed right now as it's written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke
6:21 and according to pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger)
and advise that you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
since we've established here that you are: So now how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Madhu

Aug 2, 2018, 6:37:21 AM8/2/18
> I share with you, Madhu, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6)

RSV version of LXX NETS has a different verse 5, very different from the
Masoretic

LXX NETS Esaias 9:2

O you who live in the country and in the
shadow of death,
light will shine on you!

3. Most of the people,
whom you have brought back in your joy,
will also rejoice before you
like those who rejoice at the harvest
and in the same way as those who divide
plunder,

4. because the yoke placed on them will be taken away,
and the rod that is on their neck;
for the Lord has scattered the rod of the exactors
as on the day that was upon Madiam,

5 because with reconciliation [merchandise] they shall repay
every garment and cloak acquired by deceit,
and they will be willing [to do so
even] if they have been burned by fire,

6 because a child was born for us,
a son also given to us,
whose sovereignty was upon his shoulder,
and he is named Messenger of Great Counsel,
for I will bring peace upon the rulers,
peace and health to him.

> knowing through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3)

8:2 And thou shalt remember all the way which the LORD thy God led thee
these forty years in the wilderness, to humble thee, and to prove thee,
to know what was in thine heart, whether thou wouldest keep his
commandments, or no.

8:3 And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with
manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he
might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every
word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the LORD doth man live.

[The local pastor gave a presentation on the tent of meeting. manna
kept overnight became maggots but an omer of manna (Exodus 16:33; Heb
9:4) is preserved in the ark of the covenant as witness to the
disobedience of the recipients who despised it when they were given it.
The Manna stopped when the Israelis entered Canaan and they fed on the
fat of the land. Cue the rest of Duet. 8]

> that we're both being blessed right now as it's written in the Gospels
> in red&white at Luke 6:21

6:21. Blessed are ye that hunger now: for ye shall be filled. Blessed
are ye that weep now: for ye shall laugh.

> and according to pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger)
> and advise that you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
> since we've established here that you are: So now how are you ?

Wonderfully Hungry for deez

Revelation 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith
unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the
hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new
name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 2, 2018, 7:23:43 AM8/2/18
HE Who has "peace and health" is indeed Wonderful :-)

>> knowing through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3)
>
>8:2 And thou shalt remember all the way which the LORD thy God led thee
>these forty years in the wilderness, to humble thee, and to prove thee,
>to know what was in thine heart, whether thou wouldest keep his
>commandments, or no.
>
>8:3 And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with
>manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he
>might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every
>word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the LORD doth man live.
>
>[The local pastor gave a presentation on the tent of meeting. manna
>kept overnight became maggots but an omer of manna (Exodus 16:33; Heb
>9:4) is preserved in the ark of the covenant as witness to the
>disobedience of the recipients who despised it when they were given it.
>The Manna stopped when the Israelis entered Canaan and they fed on the
>fat of the land. Cue the rest of Duet. 8]

Therefore, Deuteronomy 8:3 does, in fact, refer to hunger for food.

>> that we're both being blessed right now as it's written in the Gospels
>> in red&white at Luke 6:21
>
> 6:21. Blessed are ye that hunger now: for ye shall be filled. Blessed
> are ye that weep now: for ye shall laugh.

Knowing through what is written at Luke 6:21 that when we want to eat
now is we're being blessed now is indeed wonderful.

>> and according to pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger)
>> and advise that you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
>> since we've established here that you are: So now how are you ?
>
> Wonderfully Hungry for deez
>
> Revelation 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith
> unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the
> hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new
> name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

Only those of us who are always saying/writing that we're "wonderfully
hungry" ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in **all** ways including
especially caring to http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward have overcome
the deadly (Proverbs 23:2) Adam&Eve sin (Hebrews 12:1) of gluttony.

The "new name" (Revelation 2:17) for those of us who "overcometh" is
in fact, "wonderfully hungry"

Again, I advise that you, Madhu, really try to simply write that
you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
So now again, how are you ?

Madhu

Aug 2, 2018, 7:47:49 AM8/2/18

> Therefore, Deuteronomy 8:3 does, in fact, refer to hunger for food.

It is, but it isnt all carnal hunger.

Last week three kids died in a family in New Delhi from starvation.
Their father had fallen in bad times over the previous week.

I myself have had a notion more times than one of passing through
salvation.

>>> that we're both being blessed right now as it's written in the Gospels
>>> in red&white at Luke 6:21
>>
>> 6:21. Blessed are ye that hunger now: for ye shall be filled. Blessed
>> are ye that weep now: for ye shall laugh.
>
> Knowing through what is written at Luke 6:21 that when we want to eat
> now is we're being blessed now is indeed wonderful.
>
>>> and according to pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger)
>>> and advise that you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
>>> since we've established here that you are: So now how are you ?
>>
>> Wonderfully Hungry for deez
>>
>> Revelation 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith
>> unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the
>> hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new
>> name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.
>
> Only those of us who are always saying/writing that we're "wonderfully
> hungry"

no youtube. google is the antichrist.

> in **all** ways including especially caring to

this keeps redirecting.

> have overcome the deadly (Proverbs 23:2) Adam&Eve sin (Hebrews 12:1)
> of gluttony.

I have not overcome it yet.

> The "new name" (Revelation 2:17) for those of us who "overcometh" is
> in fact, "wonderfully hungry"

6:58 This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers
did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for
ever.

7:16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall
the sun light on them, nor any heat.

7:17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them,
and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe
away all tears from their eyes.

> Again, I advise that you, Madhu, really try to simply write that
> you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
> So now again, how are you ?

I'll try to tell you when I am.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 2, 2018, 8:49:20 AM8/2/18
Madhu wrote:

>> Therefore, Deuteronomy 8:3 does, in fact, refer to hunger for food.
>
> It is, but it isnt all carnal hunger.

Actually, given the context of Deuteronomy 8:3, it really is just
simply hunger for food.

> Last week three kids died in a family in New Delhi from starvation.
> Their father had fallen in bad times over the previous week.

Humans, including kids, dying from anything, including starvation,
lose the ability&desire to eat food (i.e. are not hungry).

> I myself have had a notion more times than one of passing through
> salvation.

>>> 6:21. Blessed are ye that hunger now: for ye shall be filled. Blessed
>>> are ye that weep now: for ye shall laugh.
>>
>> Knowing through what is written at Luke 6:21 that when we want to eat
>> now is we're being blessed now is indeed wonderful.

>>> Wonderfully Hungry for deez
>>>
>>> Revelation 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith
>>> unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the
>>> hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new
>>> name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.
>>
>> Only those of us who are always saying/writing that we're "wonderfully
>> hungry"
>
> no youtube. google is the antichrist.

Neither youtube nor google deny that Jesus Christ of Nazareth came in
the flesh for them to fulfill the Scriptural criteria for being the
antichrist.

>> in **all** ways including especially caring to
>
> this keeps redirecting.

http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward simply refers to John 15:12 by
countering "pay it forward" which is not love.

>> have overcome the deadly (Proverbs 23:2) Adam&Eve sin (Hebrews 12:1)
>> of gluttony.
>
> I have not overcome it yet.

We can (Philippians 4:13) overcome it when we're always saying/writing
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward (John 15:12) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD.

>> The "new name" (Revelation 2:17) for those of us who "overcometh" is
>> in fact, "wonderfully hungry"
>
>6:58 This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers
>did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for
>ever.
>
>7:16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall
>the sun light on them, nor any heat.

Such is the future (Jeremiah 29:11) for those of us who "overcometh"
(Revelation 2:17) for our place will be in our Father's House where
indeed we'd no longer hunger & thirst for righteousness because He is
our righteousness and will live in our midst.

>7:17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them,
>and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe
>away all tears from their eyes.
>
>> Again, I advise that you, Madhu, really try to simply write that
>> you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
>> So now again, how are you ?
>
> I'll try to tell you when I am.

I share with you that being able to write/post here on Usenet does
indicate you also have the more fundamental ability to eat food.

So again, I really advise that you, Madhu, **really** try to write
that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we continue to establish here
that you are: So now again, how are you ?

Madhu

Aug 2, 2018, 9:56:07 AM8/2/18
>> It is, but it isnt all carnal hunger.
>
> Actually, given the context of Deuteronomy 8:3, it really is just
> simply hunger for food.

It is, but it isn't all about carnal hunger. The hunger and the manna
had this purpose:

"that he might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but
by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the LORD doth man
live."

And this was learnt and shown by Jesus in Matt. 4:3-4. Do you agree?

BTW Here is a contrary viewpoint posted on usenet recently that
denounced fasting. http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0
&MSGI=%3Cpjeqba$rq2$1...@dont-email.me%3E

God has also sent famine and made cannibals of the Israelis in the past.

>> Last week three kids died in a family in New Delhi from starvation.
>> Their father had fallen in bad times over the previous week.
>
> Humans, including kids, dying from anything, including starvation,
> lose the ability&desire to eat food (i.e. are not hungry).

The hunger can also be demonic and the demon can drive one to death.
I've been hungry when sick, but unable to eat any food at all - leading
to a collapse of the immune system. after being hungry for sometime it
is true that after a point you dont feel hungry but you are still
starving, and even if the lack of nutrition doesnt kill you some
infection or the other would.

>> I myself have had a notion more times than one of passing through
>> salvation.
starvation*
>> no youtube. google is the antichrist.
>
> Neither youtube nor google deny that Jesus Christ of Nazareth came in
> the flesh for them to fulfill the Scriptural criteria for being the
> antichrist.

At the moment you are right, but I shall hold on to my position.

> http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward simply refers to John 15:12 by
> countering "pay it forward" which is not love.
>
>>> have overcome the deadly (Proverbs 23:2) Adam&Eve sin (Hebrews 12:1)
>>> of gluttony.
>>
>> I have not overcome it yet.
>
> We can (Philippians 4:13) overcome it when we're always saying/writing
> that we're "wonderfully hungry"

And if I can't (i.e. just by saying the words) where does it leave me?
Have I made a liar of God? Has God made me a liar with my words?

All those who call on the name of the lord shall be saved. It is only
the name of God that has the power to save, not incantations that man
makes up. I may make repeat a mantra umpteen times and it may have
tantric/kabalistic effect but I cannot claim the power for my words from
God based on what the bible teaches. With God-given grace our spirit
overcome and it becomes an accomplished fact, but the faith is in the
power of God, not in a mantra which will become true if I keep repeating
it. YMMV but is there any precedent in the bible.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 2, 2018, 12:01:34 PM8/2/18
Madhu wrote:

>>> It is, but it isnt all carnal hunger.
>>
>> Actually, given the context of Deuteronomy 8:3, it really is just
>> simply hunger for food.
>
> It is, but it isn't all about carnal hunger. The hunger and the manna
> had this purpose:
>
> "that he might make thee **know** that man doth not live by bread only, but
> by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the LORD doth man
> live."

**emphasis** added.

And so we **know** through our hunger for food now that we're being
blessed by GOD now according to what's written in red&white at Luke
6:21 which are indeed words from the mouth of the LORD.

Indeed, man with "bread only" and no hunger (i.e. no ability to eat
the bread) will surely die.

> And this was learnt and shown by Jesus in Matt. 4:3-4. Do you agree?

You skipped Matt 4:2 where it's written that Jesus is hungry.

Jesus teaching us that though He desires to eat food that this does
not mean He needs to eat food (GOD has no needs) is Wonderful (Isaiah
9:6).

>BTW Here is a contrary viewpoint posted on usenet recently that
>denounced fasting. http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0
>&MSGI=%3Cpjeqba$rq2$1...@dont-email.me%3E

It's written that we don't fast while the LORD is with (Matthew
28:19-20) us.

Indeed, holding to 32 ounces (Revelation 6:6) of daily (Exodus 16:16)
food is, in fact, **not** fasting (i.e. 0 ounces of daily food).

> God has also sent famine and made cannibals of the Israelis in the past.

Israel's Prophet Ezekiel held himself to 20 shekels (4 ounces) of
daily food (sprouted grain cooked over cowchips) for two years to
teach that being cannibal (2 Kings 6:29) during famine is being
profane (Hebrews 12:16) like http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau (Genesis
25:32) whom GOD hates (Malachi 1:2-3).

This also teaches us that holding to the right daily amount (32 ounces
per Revelation 6:6) is far from either famine (4 ounces per Ezekiel)
or starvation (0 ounces per definition).

>>> Last week three kids died in a family in New Delhi from starvation.
>>> Their father had fallen in bad times over the previous week.
>>
>> Humans, including kids, dying from anything, including starvation,
>> lose the ability&desire to eat food (i.e. are not hungry).
>
> The hunger can also be demonic and the demon can drive one to death.

Again, it is written that it is GOD Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to
hunger when He blesses us now (Luke 6:21).

Nowhere in Scripture is it written that a demon causes hunger much
less blesses.

>I've been hungry when sick, but unable to eat any food at all - leading
>to a collapse of the immune system. after being hungry for sometime it
>is true that after a point you dont feel hungry but you are still
>starving, and even if the lack of nutrition doesnt kill you some
>infection or the other would.

The mind isn't working when someone is sick and it's written that the
human heart (Matthew 15:19) deceives (Jeremiah 17:9).

>>> I myself have had a notion more times than one of passing through
>>> salvation.
> starvation*

Hunger really isn't starvation.

>>> no youtube. google is the antichrist.
>>
>> Neither youtube nor google deny that Jesus Christ of Nazareth came in
>> the flesh for them to fulfill the Scriptural criteria for being the
>> antichrist.
>
> At the moment you are right, but I shall hold on to my position.

It is written that the antichrist is already in this world so that
there's no reason to think that something is going to become the
antichrist.

>> http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward simply refers to John 15:12 by
>> countering "pay it forward" which is not love.

>>> I have not overcome it yet.
>>
>> We can (Philippians 4:13) overcome it when we're always saying/writing
>> that we're "wonderfully hungry"
>
> And if I can't (i.e. just by saying the words) where does it leave me?

Actually, you've already written earlier as archived by Google that
you are "wonderfully hungry" so that we know that you can.

Those who really can't say/write that they're "wonderfully hungry" are
perishing either because they need to "born again" (John 3:3-5) or are
eternally condemned (Mark 3:29).

> Have I made a liar of God? Has God made me a liar with my words?

See above.

>All those who call on the name of the lord shall be saved. It is only
>the name of God that has the power to save, not incantations that man
>makes up. I may make repeat a mantra umpteen times and it may have
>tantric/kabalistic effect but I cannot claim the power for my words from
>God based on what the bible teaches. With God-given grace our spirit
>overcome and it becomes an accomplished fact, but the faith is in the
>power of God, not in a mantra which will become true if I keep repeating
>it. YMMV but is there any precedent in the bible.

Saying/writing that we're "wonderfully hungry" is not an incantation.

Instead, for those of us who are living instead of dying, it's really
the only absolutely correct answer to the greeting "How are you ?"

The more common answer, which is "good," is the absolutely most
incorrect answer for it's written that only GOD is good (Matthew
19:17).

>>>6:58 This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers
>>>did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for
>>>ever.
>>>
>>>7:16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall
>>>the sun light on them, nor any heat.
>>
>> Such is the future (Jeremiah 29:11) for those of us who "overcometh"
>> (Revelation 2:17) for our place will be in our Father's House where
>> indeed we'd no longer hunger & thirst for righteousness because He is
>> our righteousness and will live in our midst.
>>
>>>7:17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them,
>>>and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe
>>>away all tears from their eyes.
>
>> Again, I advise that you, Madhu, really try to simply write that
>> you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
>> So now again, how are you ?
>
> I'll try to tell you when I am.

Again, I share with you that your being able to write/post here on
Usenet does indicate you also have the more fundamental ability to eat
food.

So again, I really advise a 4th time here that you, Madhu, **really**