Re: Is St. Malachy's Prophecy of the Popes For Real?

Madhu

Aug 13, 2018, 4:31:11 AM8/13/18
[spotted on alt.bible]

* Stuart Wright <1quvld5a9rstoj2l6...@4ax.com> :
Wrote on Mon, 30 Jul 2018 23:16:18 -0700:

> Is St. Malachy's "Prophecy of the Popes" for real? If not, how is it
> possible for it to have been so accurate over the centuries? If so, in
> the progression is Pope Francis "Peter the Roman" (Petrus Romanus)?
> Peter the Roman is the last pope mentioned in the prophecy, and the
> prophecy ends with:
>
> "In the persecution of the Holy Roman Church, there will reign Peter
> the Roman, who will feed his flock among many tribulations after which
> the seven hilled city will be destroyed and the dreadful Judge will
> judge the people."
>
> What persecution? What tribulations? Who is the dreadful; judge?
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_Popes
> http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/malachy.htm
> https://www.theworkofgod.org/Pope/saint_malachy_prophecies.htm

Strictly speaking this is off-topic on alt.bible.prophecy because there
is nothing biblical about either the papacy or the prophecies on papacy.
The prophecies, if they are prophecies are not from God but from the
powers and demonic handlers that administer the institutions through
their human agents. The spirit of the false prophet works wonders and
miracles but the intent of the outcome is always deception.

Debra Dee McQueen Freeman

Aug 13, 2018, 5:47:24 AM8/13/18
I have already addressed this topic:

THE LAST HOURS OF THE LAST DAYS
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/NfrpDxt94HQ

THE HOLY BIBLE PROPHECY REGARDING VATICAN CITY
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/6ybmhyWj7QE

And I just posted this 14 hours ago at this group:

T A K E I T T O T H E B A N K

The military of the fourth beast of Daniel 7:21,
is the same military of the king of the North of Daniel 11:41,
and the same military of the Sea Beast of Revelation 13:7,
and the same military of the Gentiles of Luke 21:20 & Revelation 11:2,
and these refer to the military of the European Union.

The lead nation of the European Union is Germany
which is the Earth Beast of Revelation 13:11
aka False Prophet of Revelation 16:13 / 19:20 / 20:10
which exercises all the power of the Sea Beast,
and created the Sea Beast's flag / emblem / image
(specifically German Arsène Heitz), and wants nations
and the world to submit to it.

The Sea Beast of Revelation 13 is the same beast
as the Beast of Revelation 17 being ridden by a
Woman / Great Harlot. The Woman is Roman Catholicism /
The Pope, which pressed the European Union to put
Roman Catholicism in its constitution as being
the only official State religion.

But soon this hand and glove relationship
will fold, when the European Union tires
of having to deal with the Pope, and she
will turn on him and his great city i.e.
Vatican City:

REVELATION 17 / 18
The ten horns which you saw
are ten kings who have received no kingdom as yet,
but receive authority as kings for one hour with the beast...
Then he said to me, The waters which you saw,
where the great harlot sits, are peoples and
multitudes and nations and tongues.
And the ten horns and the wild beast which you saw
shall [eventually] hate the great harlot,
and shall make her desolate and naked,
and shall eat her flesh and burn her with fire...
And the great harlot whom you saw is that great city
which has dominion over the kings of the earth...
Therefore, her plagues shall come in one day,
death and mourning and famine,
and she shall be burned with fire;
for mighty is the Lord God who judges her...
And the kings of the earth who committed adultery
and lived deliciously with her will weep and mourn
and wail over her when they see the smoke of her burning.
Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying,
Woe, woe, that great city Babylon, that mighty city!
For in one hour you have been condemned.
And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her;
for no man buys their merchandise any more...
The merchants of these things, who were made rich by her,
shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment,
and they shall weep and wail, saying, Woe, woe, that great city,
which was clothed with fine linen and purple and scarlet,
inlaid with gold, and precious stones and pearls!
For in one hour these great riches are destroyed...
So shall that great city Babylon be overthrown with
violence and shall be found no more at all.
And the sound of harpers and musicians and singers
and trumpeters shall not be heard in you again
and no craftsman of whatever craft he be shall
be found any more in you;
And the light of a lamp shall shine no more at all in you;
and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be
heard no more at all in you;
for your merchants were the great men of the earth;
for by your delusions were all peoples deceived.
And in her was found the blood of prophets and of
saints and of all who were slain upon the earth.

2 THESSALONIANS 2
Let no man deceive you by any means;
for that day [of Jesus' return]
shall not come unless it is preceded
by a rebellion and the Man of Sin
be revealed as the son of perdition who
opposes and exalts himself above all
that is called God or that is reverenced,
so that even in the temple of God
he sits as a god and shows himself
as though he were a god.
Do you not remember that when I was
with you I told you these things?
And now you know what has prevented
him from being revealed in his time.
For the mystery of iniquity is already at work,
until he who now is the obstacle is taken out of the way.
Then shall the [Man of Sin] [son of perdition] Wicked One be exposed,
that one whom our Lord Jesus shall consume with the spirit of
his mouth and shall destroy with the revelation of his: coming,
even he whose coming is due to the working of Satan
with all power and signs and lying wonders
and with all deceitfulness of unrighteousness
in those who perish, because they received not
the love of the truth that they might be saved thereby.
For this reason God shall send them strong delusion
that they should believe a lie,
that all who did not believe in the truth but
preferred unrighteousness might be damned.

THE REBELLION OR FALLING AWAY OR BEING TAKEN OUT OF THE WAY
IS THE EUROPEAN UNION DECIDING THEY HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THE POPE
AND MAKING A DECISION TO DIVEST THEMSELVES OF HIM.

THEY WILL REVEAL TO THE WORLD WHAT A MAN OF SIN
HE AND HIS OPERATION HAVE BEEN AND ARE.

AND THEY WILL BURN HIS VATICAN CITY TO THE GROUND.

THE POPE IS THE ONE WHO SAYS
THAT JESUS WAS GOD,

AND THAT HE THE POPE IS
THE VICAR OF JESUS,

SO THEREFORE THE VICAR OF GOD,
MEANING HE IS GOD ON EARTH,

MEANING ABOVE EVERY OTHER
PERSON PLACE THING,

INCLUDING GOD'S WORD
THE HOLY BIBLE

WHICH THE POPE SAYS HE
THE POPE'S WORD IS
GREATER THAN,

AND INCLUDING JESUS AND
THE HOLY SPIRIT

AS THE POPE SAYS THAT
HE THE POPE IS THE
ONE AN ONLY AUTHORITY
IN PEOPLE'S LIVES AND
THAT THEY SHOULD BE
LISTENING TO AND HEEDING HIM
AND ROMAN CATHOLICISM.

Debra Dee McQueen Freeman

Aug 13, 2018, 5:59:37 AM8/13/18
On Monday, August 13, 2018 at 4:31:11 AM UTC-4, Madhu wrote:
> [spotted on alt.bible]
>
> * Stuart Wright <1quvld5a9rstoj2l6...@4ax.com> :
> Wrote on Mon, 30 Jul 2018 23:16:18 -0700:
>
> > Is St. Malachy's "Prophecy of the Popes" for real? If not, how is it
> > possible for it to have been so accurate over the centuries? If so, in
> > the progression is Pope Francis "Peter the Roman" (Petrus Romanus)?
> > Peter the Roman is the last pope mentioned in the prophecy, and the
> > prophecy ends with:
> >
> > "In the persecution of the Holy Roman Church, there will reign Peter
> > the Roman, who will feed his flock among many tribulations after which
> > the seven hilled city will be destroyed and the dreadful Judge will
> > judge the people."
> >
> > What persecution? What tribulations? Who is the dreadful; judge?
> >
> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_Popes
> > http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/malachy.htm
> > https://www.theworkofgod.org/Pope/saint_malachy_prophecies.htm
>

> Strictly speaking this is off-topic on alt.bible.prophecy

Wow You really are a piece of work, UH, MAD ~ MADHU.

You cross-post a post that you think does not belong
at this group alt.bible.prophecy, and then the first
thing you say is, This does not belong at this group.

I think your insistence on delusionally believing
that you KNOW A LOT OF TRUTH has made you lose your mind.

> because there
> is nothing biblical about either the papacy or the prophecies on papacy.

Wow. You are totally off your rocker:
There are MANY passages in the Bible
about Roman Catholicism and the Pope
and Vatican City - so therefore these
are BIBLICAL TOPICS !!!!

> The prophecies, if they are prophecies are not from God but from the
> powers and demonic handlers that administer the institutions through
> their human agents.

Come again ??

Could you type this again and
provide some semblance of clarity
pertaining to real life / reality
so that other people can know what
you have said ??

> The spirit of the false prophet works wonders and
> miracles but the intent of the outcome is always deception.

1.

oH MY GOD - YOU ARE A G E N I U S !!!! LOL !!!!

2.

FALSE PROPHET WHO ??

3.

THE SPIRIT OF THE FALSE PROPHET
IS WHAT WORKS WONDERS, NOT
THE FALSE PROPHET ??

4.

THE INTENT OF THE OUTCOME IS ALWAYS DECEPTION ??
CARE TO REVISE THAT TO A STATEMENT THAT MENTIONS
REAL LIFE / REALITY SO THAT OTHER PEOPLE CAN KNOW
WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT AND SAYING ??

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 13, 2018, 8:56:48 AM8/13/18
Madhu wrote:

>>> It is, but it isnt all carnal hunger.
>>
>> Actually, given the context of Deuteronomy 8:3, it really is just
>> simply hunger for food.
>
> It is, but it isn't all about carnal hunger. The hunger and the manna
> had this purpose:
>
> "that he might make thee **know** that man doth not live by bread only, but
> by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the LORD doth man
> live."

**emphasis** added.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/-xpZZZpVLO4/9TmLdCrRCwAJ

And so we **know** through our hunger for food now that we're being
blessed by GOD now according to what's written in red&white at Luke
6:21 which are indeed words from the mouth of the LORD.

Indeed, man with "bread only" and no hunger (i.e. no ability to eat
the bread) will surely die.

> And this was learnt and shown by Jesus in Matt. 4:3-4. Do you agree?

You skipped Matt 4:2 where it's written that Jesus is hungry.

Jesus teaching us that though He desires to eat food that this does
not mean He needs to eat food (GOD has no needs) is Wonderful (Isaiah
9:6).

>BTW Here is a contrary viewpoint posted on usenet recently that
>denounced fasting. http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0
>&MSGI=%3Cpjeqba$rq2$1...@dont-email.me%3E

It's written that we don't fast while the LORD is with (Matthew
28:19-20) us.

Indeed, holding to 32 ounces (Revelation 6:6) of daily (Exodus 16:16)
food is, in fact, **not** fasting (i.e. 0 ounces of daily food).

> God has also sent famine and made cannibals of the Israelis in the past.

Israel's Prophet Ezekiel held himself to 20 shekels (4 ounces) of
daily food (sprouted grain cooked over cowchips) for two years to
teach that being cannibal (2 Kings 6:29) during famine is being
profane (Hebrews 12:16) like http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau (Genesis
25:32) whom GOD hates (Malachi 1:2-3).

This also teaches us that holding to the right daily amount (32 ounces
per Revelation 6:6) is far from either famine (4 ounces per Ezekiel)
or starvation (0 ounces per definition).

>>> Last week three kids died in a family in New Delhi from starvation.
>>> Their father had fallen in bad times over the previous week.
>>
>> Humans, including kids, dying from anything, including starvation,
>> lose the ability&desire to eat food (i.e. are not hungry).
>
> The hunger can also be demonic and the demon can drive one to death.

Again, it is written that it is GOD Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to
hunger when He blesses us now (Luke 6:21).

Nowhere in Scripture is it written that a demon causes hunger much
less blesses.

>I've been hungry when sick, but unable to eat any food at all - leading
>to a collapse of the immune system. after being hungry for sometime it
>is true that after a point you dont feel hungry but you are still
>starving, and even if the lack of nutrition doesnt kill you some
>infection or the other would.

The mind isn't working when someone is sick and it's written that the
human heart (Matthew 15:19) deceives (Jeremiah 17:9).

>>> I myself have had a notion more times than one of passing through
>>> salvation.
> starvation*

Hunger really isn't starvation.

>>> no youtube. google is the antichrist.
>>
>> Neither youtube nor google deny that Jesus Christ of Nazareth came in
>> the flesh for them to fulfill the Scriptural criteria for being the
>> antichrist.
>
> At the moment you are right, but I shall hold on to my position.

It is written that the antichrist is already in this world so that
there's no reason to think that something is going to become the
antichrist.

>> http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward simply refers to John 15:12 by
>> countering "pay it forward" which is not love.

>>> I have not overcome it yet.
>>
>> We can (Philippians 4:13) overcome it when we're always saying/writing
>> that we're "wonderfully hungry"
>
> And if I can't (i.e. just by saying the words) where does it leave me?

Actually, you've already written earlier as archived by Google that
you are "wonderfully hungry" so that we know that you can.

Those who really can't say/write that they're "wonderfully hungry" are
perishing either because they need to "born again" (John 3:3-5) or are
eternally condemned (Mark 3:29).

> Have I made a liar of God? Has God made me a liar with my words?

See above.

>All those who call on the name of the lord shall be saved. It is only
>the name of God that has the power to save, not incantations that man
>makes up. I may make repeat a mantra umpteen times and it may have
>tantric/kabalistic effect but I cannot claim the power for my words from
>God based on what the bible teaches. With God-given grace our spirit
>overcome and it becomes an accomplished fact, but the faith is in the
>power of God, not in a mantra which will become true if I keep repeating
>it. YMMV but is there any precedent in the bible.

Saying/writing that we're "wonderfully hungry" is not an incantation.

Instead, for those of us who are living instead of dying, it's really
the only absolutely correct answer to the greeting "How are you ?"

The more common answer, which is "good," is the absolutely most
incorrect answer for it's written that only GOD is good (Matthew
19:17).

>>>6:58 This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers
>>>did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for
>>>ever.
>>>
>>>7:16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall
>>>the sun light on them, nor any heat.
>>
>> Such is the future (Jeremiah 29:11) for those of us who "overcometh"
>> (Revelation 2:17) for our place will be in our Father's House where
>> indeed we'd no longer hunger & thirst for righteousness because He is
>> our righteousness and will live in our midst.
>>
>>>7:17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them,
>>>and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe
>>>away all tears from their eyes.
>
>> Again, I advise that you, Madhu, really try to simply write that
>> you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
>> So now again, how are you ?
>
> I'll try to tell you when I am.

Again, I share with you that your being able to write/post here on
Usenet does indicate you also have the more fundamental ability to eat
food.

So again, I really advise a 4th time here that you, Madhu, **really**
try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we continue to
establish here that you are: So now again, how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Debra Dee McQueen Freeman

Aug 13, 2018, 9:05:12 AM8/13/18
It is a TOTAL JOKE the
persons who say this
Great City that will
be burned to the ground
in one day is America.

First of all, America is
a nation, not a city !!!!

Vatican City is a city !!!!

Second of all, what do
harpers and trumpeters
and fine linen and
purple and scarlet clothes
and gold and precious stones
and pearls and goblets and lamps
and seven hills and more have to
do with America? Absolutely nothing !!!!

But they all have to do with
Vatican City !!!!

And who murdered Jesus - America ??
Rome / Roman soldiers !!!!

And who tortured and murdered Jesus'
apostles disciples followers: America ??
Rome !!!!

And who tortured and murdered people
just because they wanted to read the
Bible or have a Bible: America ??
Rome / The Pope !!!!

And what great city HAS dominion over
various rulers presidents kings etc.
all over the globe - not tries to have
dominion over, not has to fight to have
dominion over, but HAS dominion over:
America ?? Rome / Roman Catholicism /
The Pope / Vatican City !!!!

And who owns the most precious art
and precious real estate and
precious materials in the entire world:
America ?? Roman Catholicism / The Pope /
Vatican City !!!!

It is truly mind boggling to me that
anyone can read Revelation 17 and
Revelation 18 and think that the
Great City is America AND OR
not know it is Vatican City !!!!

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2018, 10:46:50 AM8/13/18
St. Malachy = nonsense.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 13, 2018, 11:05:18 AM8/13/18
Madhu wrote:
> That was a different thread! This is a different topic and
> thread!.

Greeting others is ever appropriate and on-topic in any thread.

> Afaic it is all matters on that thread were resolved

No. See above.

So again, I really advise a 5th time here in the continuation of this
greeting that you, Madhu, **really** try to write that you're

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 13, 2018, 11:37:49 AM8/13/18
Madhu wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Madhu wrote:
>>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>> That was a different thread! This is a different topic and
>>> thread!.
>>
>>Greeting others is ever appropriate and on-topic in any thread.
>>
>>> Afaic it is all matters on that thread were resolved
>>
>> No. See above.
>>
>> So again, I really advise a 5th time here in the continuation of this
>> greeting that you, Madhu, **really** try to write that you're
>> "wonderfully hungry" since we continue to establish here that you are:
>> So now again, how are you ?
>
> I'm not given to pleasantries, and hellos and goodbyes and all that

None are good (Matthew 19:17) except for One, Who is the LORD our
Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD.

So again, I really advise a 6th time here in the continuation of this
greeting that you, Madhu, **really** try to write that you're

Debra Dee McQueen Freeman

Aug 13, 2018, 12:39:33 PM8/13/18
SAINT MALACHY =
YAH'S CLAIMANT?
SHAM ANALYTIC?
CAN ALIAS MYTH !!
ALAS, MANY ITCH [TO KNOW] !!

Time will tell !!!!

Debra Dee McQueen Freeman

Aug 13, 2018, 12:47:25 PM8/13/18
Madhu:

Andrew does not understand that Usenet
is a University created and maintained
medium for intellectuals to post their
ideas and others to read and or discuss them.

Andrew is using Usenet like it is a chat-room
or web-forum.

Debra Dee McQueen Freeman

Aug 13, 2018, 12:48:36 PM8/13/18
LOL !!!!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 13, 2018, 12:58:17 PM8/13/18
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman asked:

> Andrew Chung: Brian Shaw eats nearly all day long, every day,
> 7 meals per day, 12,000 calories per day:
>
> World's Strongest Man — Full Day of Eating (12,000+ calories)
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQEJyjKTH9g
>
> Where does he fit into your teaching
> that the Bible says every single
> baby toddler youth teen tween
> adult middle-age-adult old-age-adult
> ancient-adult should consume only
> 2 pounds of food per day and that
> consuming even one ounce over this
> amount constitutes gluttony for which
> a person will have to roast in hell ??

Until Brian Shaw stops committing "the sin" (Hebrews 12:1) of gluttony
(Proverbs 23:2), he will surely die.

For it is written at Romans 6:23 that "the wages of sin is death."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/1hPxIEWu65I/atsMZzwBBgAJ

Debra Dee McQueen Freeman wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Debra Dee McQueen Freeman wrote:
>>
>> > EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MY NEW STALKER
>> > ANTI-BIBLE ANTI-GOD ANTI-JESUS
>> > ASIAN HEATHEN ORIENTALIST
>> > SELF-NAMED GREAT SAGE ITCHY:
>> >
>> > See my December 26 2017 post on this thread
>> > https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/alt.bible.prophecy/aCZqeYSfDc4/3CawFRYhCQAJ
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/K8Y2fJTx2Lo/R3HiTaDWCgAJ
>>
>> I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
>> hope you, dearly beloved Debra, also have a healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So how are you ?
>
> Happy New Year to you Andrew (whenever it is your New Year starts).

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Lm5NMc1tf5E/bZDSOaToCgAJ

I share with you, dearly beloved Debra, that we really should
celebrate "New Years Day" as the Day (Luke 2:21) our Messiah took up
His Name JESUS, which, as it is also written, is the Name by which we,
who are His redeemed, are saved (Romans 10:10).

Moreover, the year would not be new if our LORD did not make it new
(Revelation 21:5).

> I thought you would probably be pleased with me making a few notations
> at the group regarding your long-time-stalker you-know-who.

GSI simply needs to be born again (John 3:3 & 5) just as Pharisee
Nicodemus needed to be born again (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26).

Moreover, Nicodemus was not stalking our LORD Jesus as he took note
from a distance of all the miracles He did just as GSI has not been
stalking me as she from a distance has taken note, albeit unfavorably,
of how our LORD has been using me. It is only in the darkness of night
(either literally or via USENET) can the perishing approach (either
physically or in cyberspace) those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Luke 24:42).

> Have you ever seen any pic of her?

No.

> Or do you otherwise know for sure
> what gender she is?

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I continue to receive the thought from
our LORD (HE has the awesome power of reverse-telepathy as described
in Revelation where He gives instructions to His Heavenly Host without
John hearing those instructions) that only a heterosexual woman would
openly (i.e. on-line) express the wish that a hated man become a
trans-sexual. Men don't do this because we have this issue in our
heart (Proverbs 4:23) about any harm coming to testicles (i.e. as in
the case of males undergoing gender re-assignment surgery) with most
of us having had the GOD-given experience of being kicked/kneed there
by women. Moreover, such a heterosexual woman, in her heart, has
sexual desires for the man whom she openly hates which is a problem
that she wants solved by the man being changed into a woman by others.
She can't do it (i.e. with a knife as a stalker) because of the very
strong sexual desire she has in her heart for the man whom she hates.
She knows she'd end up propositioning him instead if she were to meet
up with him in person but would then accuse him of rape if they were
to have sexual intercourse.

Her reading this will cause her to hate me even more but it is written
that our LORD gives us the desires of our heart so that her hatred of
me is a manifestation of her hatred of Him.

Bottom line:

How GSI has been acting for years towards HeartDoc Andrew here on-line
is a manifestation of her profound cognitive dissonance.

> I think for sure she is a she, though she has pretended to be a he,
> but I would prefer to KNOW the one way or the other if possible.

I hope that your now knowing makes it easier for you, dearly beloved
Debra, to pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) for GSI's perishing soul.

> I wish you would stop posting against Rod, and posting against anyone
> except for now and then.

It is written that we are to serve the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6)
GOD as His lamps, which, as it is written He says, can not be covered.

> Seeing threads talking about people eternally condemned on a regular
> basis is a big downer and does not parallel scripture which commands
> to focus on the positive and good.

Why look down when you, dearly beloved Debra, can look up at the "Son
of Man" being raised up (John 3:14) for healing as our #1 Example of
being http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Luke 24:42) ???

> Understand clearly, it is not that it is not to be done at all, but
> not of any frequency.

It's up to the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD the frequency He
allows the eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) to return like "moths to
flame."

> The majority of your threads / posts - just the same as anyone's -
> should be positive and or instructive, not negative and or destructive.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I prayerfully (2 Chronicles 7:14)
advise that you, dearly beloved Debra, focus your mind on "What does
Jesus want?" ( http://WDJW.net ) in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

"New Years Day" really is WDJW (Matthew 16:18) Day per what is
described at Luke 2:21.

> Besides, do you think that is flattering to yourself to see you wanting
> to daily publish such against-your-fellow-man stuff? Go ahead and
> think it, if you think it correct, but what the good point to keep
> publishing it or so often ???? It causes people to not think well of
> YOU. You should not be dwelling on the demise of other people.
> It is normal to have such thoughts, but not to be dwelling on them.

It is written that we are to humble (2 Chronicles 7:14) ourselves,
dearly beloved Debra, instead of flattering/exalting ourselves.

> And what is up with the threads to people that are not at the group ??
> This is ridiculous to see at all, let alone every day. Could you consider
> to cut that down or totally out as well?

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again prayerfully (2 Chronicles
7:14) advise that you, dearly beloved Debra, focus your mind on "What
does Jesus want?" ( http://WDJW.net ) in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Again, "New Years Day" really is WDJW (Matthew 16:18) Day per what is
described at Luke 2:21.

> I don't have a newsreader, and find the filter for the Google Groups
> interface to only block out all threads except one's own, which I don't
> want to do. But I am not just thinking of myself. God knows what a
> broad comprehensive mind I have and that I am considering even every
> person on the whole planet in the statements that I am making here.
>
> I don't know about you, but my threads are just as much for anyone else
> in the world as any regular at the group. Technically anyone with a
> computer anywhere in the world can read our threads / posts because
> they are being robo-cloned and archived.

Moreover, our LORD has used you, dearly beloved Debra, as Bible Reader
elsewhere, to make it known to the world about the existence of
alt.bible.prophecy and GSI's amazing obsession with HeartDoc Andrew.

Now imagine what may possibly (Matthew 19:26) happen if our LORD
really allows HeartDoc Andrew to become America's first
http://bit.ly/WonderfullyHungryPresident and the world tries to "find
dirt" on the new (Revelation 21:5) POTUS but ends up instead finding
this post.

Now, I am even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier than before and
again hope you, dearly beloved Debra, also have a healthy appetite too
:-)

So again, how are you ?

Debra Dee McQueen Freeman

Aug 14, 2018, 8:27:27 AM8/14/18