How to "love one another" (John 13:35) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 5, 2019, 10:37:36 AM8/5/19
"By this everyone will know that you are My disciples, if you love one
another." (John 13:35)

How ?

Start first by greeting them even if their skin color is different
from yours and follow through by helping them stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (aka h-angry as per Genesis 25:32).

"And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than
others? Do not even pagans do that?" (Matthew 5:47)

Bottom line:
Those here on USENET who are **not** greeting others, are absolutely
**not** LORD Jesus' disciples.

Are Jehovah's Witnesses automatically LORD Jesus' disciples ?

No, as evident by the example of James (aka star***@windstream.net )

+++

In the everlasting interim, "believe it or not," LORD Jesus Christ of
Nazareth is our #1 Example of being wonderfully hungry as evident by
His being Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) when He proves He's living despite
looking like He's just been slain (behold His body piercings) by
eating the piece of broiled fish (Luke 24:42) and honeycomb on
Resurrection Sunday.

Suggested reading:
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry

Your reading this is in fulfillment of the prophecy that there will be
healing when the Son of Man is lifted up for all in the world to
behold just as there was healing when Moses "lifted up the snake in
the wilderness" (John 3:14) of the desert during Exodus.

The healing of millions that is happening now by
http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew, who is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry
in the Holy Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, is also
in fulfillment of the LORD's John 14:12 prophecy:

"Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in Me will do the works I
have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these,
because I am going to the Father." -- LORD Jesus Christ (John 14:12)

To believe in LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is to trust the truth, for
He is the truth (John 14:6):

http://T3WiJ.com

J. Abrams wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> J. Abrams wrote:

>>> Both... (hungry per reference to Philippians 4:12 below)
>>>
>>> 12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where
>>> and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry,
>>> both to abound and to suffer need.
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/UkMlwGQPzKg/xlF9DQqHBgAJ
>>
>> While now even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier than before, I share
>> with you, John, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing
>> through our hunger that we're both being blessed right now as it's
>> written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21 **and** according to
>> pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and advise that you
>> try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established
>> here that you are:
>>
>> So now how are you ?
>
> I've been wonderfully hungry for days ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Lm5NMc1tf5E/TIbjS-vZCgAJ

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our
Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us, John, "much
more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have
much more of His help to always say/write that we're "wonderfully
hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward in order to love (John 15:12) as our
LORD loves (John 15:13) us with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ )
to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Timothy Sutter wrote:

> ok, Chung, but just remember
>
> =you= get -no- credit for any of this at all

Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26

> all praises be to YHWH God and Jesus The Savior =alone=

Laus DEO (Psalm 117:1)

http://HeartMDPhD.com/LausDEO

> i'm wonderfully hungry...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/QmsheS-XVCw/zliXGbIfCQAJ

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our
Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us, Timothy, "much

Nancy (aka Pegleg Dupree) wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Nancy (aka Pegleg Dupree) wrote:

>> > I hungry for the set time of the coming kingdom of G-D.
>> >
>> > And you?
>>
>> I am now even more wonderfully hungry than before and again advise
>> that you, Nancy, really try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
>> since we've established here that you are:
>>
>> So now again, how are you ?
>
> Nancy
>
> I, Nancy, am wonderfully hungry.....

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/8TBSeve4mf8/sCRo9n7IBQAJ

I note that you, Nancy, are now rapture (Luke 17:37) ready having just
now (Luke 6:21a) used http://WDJW.net/ApostlePaulsSecret (Philippians
4:12) to buckle on the full armor (Ephesians 6:11) of GOD. Laus DEO
:-)

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our
Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us, Nancy, "much
more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have
much more of His help to always say/write that we're "wonderfully
hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward in order to love (John 15:12) as our
LORD loves (John 15:13) us with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ )
to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO :-)

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_W_W_DJT ) or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

James

Aug 6, 2019, 12:00:16 PM8/6/19
On 08/05/2019 10:44 AM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> "By this everyone will know that you are My disciples, if you love one
> another." (John 13:35)
>
> How ?

One way is to not go to war and kill your brothers. For example, during
WWII German Christians were killing American Christians. (in defiance of
Jesus at Mt 5:44)

Genuine Christians really do follow ALL of Jesus' commands, even when
they are persecuted for it. JW's won't go to war and kill anyone based
on Jesus' words at John 13:35 and Mt 5:44. Because of this, many have
been imprisoned. But many felt honored for being punished for obeying
Jesus. Such ones are the true disciples of Jesus regardless if a
salutation is given or not.

Sincerely, James

Get a FREE ONLINE Bible study (automated)
Learn the REAL Bible doctrines
Help put the fire out in Hellfire
(God is not a sadist)
Goto www.jw.org
---

Robert

Aug 6, 2019, 12:10:34 PM8/6/19
On Tue, 6 Aug 2019 12:00:12 -0400, James <star...@windstream.net>
wrote:

>On 08/05/2019 10:44 AM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>> "By this everyone will know that you are My disciples, if you love one
>> another." (John 13:35)
>>
>> How ?
>
>One way is to not go to war and kill your brothers. For example, during
>WWII German Christians were killing American Christians. (in defiance of
>Jesus at Mt 5:44)
>
>Genuine Christians really do follow ALL of Jesus' commands, even when
>they are persecuted for it. JW's won't go to war and kill anyone based
>on Jesus' words at John 13:35 and Mt 5:44. Because of this, many have
>been imprisoned. But many felt honored for being punished for obeying
>Jesus. Such ones are the true disciples of Jesus regardless if a
>salutation is given or not.
>

>Sincerely, James

You kill your own, your children, your babies, your elderly, your
husbands and wives, you kill your brothers and sisters by refusing
them medical aid when they need it most.

You are a hypocrite, pretending to now follow Jesus as the Son of God
when your heart is far from him. Jesus said, "You must be Born Again"

So just where do you follow Jesus? Do you now recognize Him as God?
--
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
(Heb 11:6 KJV)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 6, 2019, 2:32:19 PM8/6/19
James wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> "By this everyone will know that you are My disciples, if you love one
>> another." (John 13:35)
>>
>> How ?
>
>> Start first by greeting them even if their skin color is different
>> from yours and follow through by helping them stop being
>> http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (aka h-angry as per Genesis 25:32).
>>
>> "And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than
>> others? Do not even pagans do that?" (Matthew 5:47)
>>
>> Bottom line:
>> Those here on USENET who are **not** greeting others, are absolutely
>> **not** LORD Jesus' disciples.
>>
>> Are Jehovah's Witnesses automatically LORD Jesus' disciples ?
>>
>> No, as evident by the example of James, our USENET JW.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/-m3fZHLPQJQ/pdMZKVjxCQAJ

> One way is to not go to war and kill your brothers.

LORD Jesus' way is to love each other as He loves us, which is His
convincing us to be http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Lk 24:42) like
Him:

http://bit.ly/Lk2442

"MY command is this: Love each other as I have loved you." (John
15:12)

Therefore, we are commanded to http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward to
others to stop being http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry , thereby loving
them just as He is loving us.

In keeping with His commandment, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) like LORD Jesus (Lk 24:42) and hope
you, James, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 6, 2019, 2:44:31 PM8/6/19
(John 13:35) 08/06/19 Tragically sinning/vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI%5B1-25%5D

(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M

(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM

(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 )
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ

>Shame on andrew, look at his red face.

LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.

>He is trying to pull a fast one. His scripture bit is found among these:
>
>'14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'

Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition which
is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you more
than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)

>Psalms
>81:10 I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
>open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed want even more, so that we're
even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !

>Proverbs
>13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
>the wicked is in need.

Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).

>Joel
>2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
>the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
>people shall never be ashamed.

Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !

>Psalms
>107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.

Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.

>Acts
>14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
>giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
>your hearts with food and gladness."

In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++

> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ

>> Does andrew's "definition" agree with scripture? Let's see in 1 John:

Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10

>> John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
>> status. He includes himself in that status.

John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.

>> 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
>> not in us.
>>
>> 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
>> and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
>>
>> 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
>> not in us.

John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://bit.ly/HeartVAT from around the heart

James

Aug 6, 2019, 7:50:39 PM8/6/19
On 08/06/2019 12:10 PM, Robert wrote:
> On Tue, 6 Aug 2019 12:00:12 -0400, James <star...@windstream.net>
> wrote:
>
>> On 08/05/2019 10:44 AM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>>> "By this everyone will know that you are My disciples, if you love one
>>> another." (John 13:35)
>>>
>>> How ?
>>
>> One way is to not go to war and kill your brothers. For example, during
>> WWII German Christians were killing American Christians. (in defiance of
>> Jesus at Mt 5:44)
>>
>> Genuine Christians really do follow ALL of Jesus' commands, even when
>> they are persecuted for it. JW's won't go to war and kill anyone based
>> on Jesus' words at John 13:35 and Mt 5:44. Because of this, many have
>> been imprisoned. But many felt honored for being punished for obeying
>> Jesus. Such ones are the true disciples of Jesus regardless if a
>> salutation is given or not.
>>

>> Sincerely, James
>
> You kill your own, your children, your babies, your elderly, your
> husbands and wives, you kill your brothers and sisters by refusing
> them medical aid when they need it most.

-- Revised Standard
Acts 15:29 that you abstain from what has been sacrificed to idols and
from blood and from what is strangled and from unchastity. If you keep
yourselves from these, you will do well. Farewell."

“abstain...from blood”.

You do well to follow the Bible yourself, instead of criticizing those
who do.

There are lots of substitutes for blood, such as volume expanders:
saline solution, Ringer’s lactate, dextran and Hespan. Also artificial
blood, and blood promoters such as synthetic erythropoietin, Interleukin
11, etc.

And there are hundreds of medical centers that offer bloodless medicine,
which helps the patient not to get tainted blood from donors that can be
life-threatening such as AIDS and hepatitis, etc. Again you would do
well to obey the Bible.

> You are a hypocrite, pretending to now follow Jesus as the Son of God
> when your heart is far from him. Jesus said, "You must be Born Again"
>
> So just where do you follow Jesus? Do you now recognize Him as God?

I go by what the Bible says about Jesus:

-Jesus is created (Col 1:15)
-God is his head (1 Cor 11:3)
-God is greater than he is (John 14:28)
-two separate wills (Luke 22:42)
-Jesus mentally not equal to God (Mark 13:32)
-God saved Jesus from eternal death (Heb 5:7)
-etc, etc.

Sincerely, James

Get a FREE ONLINE Bible study (automated)
Learn the REAL Bible doctrines
Help put the fire out in Hellfire
(God is not a sadist)
Goto www.jw.org

James

Aug 6, 2019, 7:52:56 PM8/6/19
On 08/06/2019 2:39 PM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> James wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>>> "By this everyone will know that you are My disciples, if you love one
>>> another." (John 13:35)
>>>
>>> How ?
>>
>>> Start first by greeting them even if their skin color is different
>>> from yours and follow through by helping them stop being
>>> http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (aka h-angry as per Genesis 25:32).
>>>
>>> "And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than
>>> others? Do not even pagans do that?" (Matthew 5:47)
>>>
>>> Bottom line:
>>> Those here on USENET who are **not** greeting others, are absolutely
>>> **not** LORD Jesus' disciples.
>>>
>>> Are Jehovah's Witnesses automatically LORD Jesus' disciples ?
>>>
>>> No, as evident by the example of James, our USENET JW.

That is not much of a greeting!

Sincerely, James

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 6, 2019, 9:01:45 PM8/6/19
James wrote:
> someone eternally (Mk 3:29) condemned wrote:
>> James wrote:

>>> One way is to not go to war and kill your brothers.

LORD Jesus' way (John 14:6) is to love each other as He loves us,

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/dVnqWnpw5kk/xwOfTZ1wFAAJ

>>> For example, during
>>> WWII German Christians were killing American Christians. (in defiance of
>>> Jesus at Mt 5:44)

"But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute
you" (Mt 5:44)

We cannot love others, including especially our enemies (Mt 5:44) if
we don't greet them first with "How are you ?"

The "good" Samaritan would not have been able to love his enemy, the
Jew who was a robbery victim, had he not first stopped to ask "How are
you ?"

>>> Genuine Christians really do follow ALL of Jesus' commands, even when
>>> they are persecuted for it. JW's won't go to war and kill anyone based
>>> on Jesus' words at John 13:35 and Mt 5:44. Because of this, many have
>>> been imprisoned. But many felt honored for being punished for obeying
>>> Jesus. Such ones are the true disciples of Jesus regardless if a
>>> salutation is given or not.

"And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than
others? Do not even pagans do that?" (Matthew 5:47)

Bottom line:

We cannot love others if we don't greet them first by asking "How are
you?" **and** really listening and acting appropriately to their
reply.

>> You kill your own, your children, your babies, your elderly, your
>> husbands and wives, you kill your brothers and sisters by refusing
>> them medical aid when they need it most.
>
>-- Revised Standard
>Acts 15:29 that you abstain from what has been sacrificed to idols and
>from blood and from what is strangled and from unchastity. If you keep
>yourselves from these, you will do well. Farewell."
>
> “abstain...from blood”.

The context of Acts 15:29 is eating (Luke was a physician afterall) so
that what is advised is abstaining from that which has been sacrificed
to idols (as in the OT example of Daniel abstaining from foods from
King Nebuchadnezzar's table), from (eating/drinking) blood, and from
eating that which has been strangled.

>You do well to follow the Bible yourself, instead of criticizing those
>who do.
>
>There are lots of substitutes for blood, such as volume expanders:
>saline solution, Ringer’s lactate, dextran and Hespan. Also artificial
>blood, and blood promoters such as synthetic erythropoietin, Interleukin
>11, etc.

Dr. Luke was **not** referring to blood transfusions in Acts 15:29
because at the time of his writing the verse, no one was performing
blood transfusions.

>And there are hundreds of medical centers that offer bloodless medicine,
>which helps the patient not to get tainted blood from donors that can be
>life-threatening such as AIDS and hepatitis, etc. Again you would do
>well to obey the Bible.

Infinitely better to do what the Author of the Bible wants at any
given moment:

http://WDJW.net

>> You are a hypocrite, pretending to now follow Jesus as the Son of God
>> when your heart is far from him. Jesus said, "You must be Born Again"
>>
>> So just where do you follow Jesus? Do you now recognize Him as God?
>
>I go by what the Bible says about Jesus:
>
>-Jesus is created (Col 1:15)

"The Son is the image of the invisible GOD, the first**born** over all
creation." (Col 1:15)

**emphasis** added.

Indeed, born (Isaiah 9:6a) as our "Mighty GOD and Everlasting Father"
(Isaiah 9:6b) in the flesh.

>-God is his head (1 Cor 11:3)

"But I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and
the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is GOD." (1 Cor
11:3)

Therefore, Christ is GOD for it is written elsewhere in Scripture that
GOD is an all-consuming fire.

>-God is greater than he is (John 14:28)

"You heard me say, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If
you loved Me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the
Father is greater than I" (John 14:28)

Indeed, the Father is greater than I, for He is the Great "I am."

If GOD were greater than Jesus, then our LORD would have said "the
Father is greater than Me."

Bottom line:

LORD Jesus is our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in the flesh.

>-two separate wills (Luke 22:42)

"Father, if You are willing, take this cup from Me; yet not My will,
but Yours be done." (Luke 22:42)

Actually, they are **not** two separate wills but are rather one will
in two different realms, the realm of the mind (Father) and the realm
of the heart (Son).

>-Jesus mentally not equal to God (Mark 13:32)

"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in
Heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." (Mark 13:32)

Logically, what is known in the realm of the mind (Father) is hidden
from the realm of the heart (Son).

>-God saved Jesus from eternal death (Heb 5:7)

"During the days of Jesus’ life on Earth, He offered up prayers and
petitions with fervent cries and tears to the One Who could save Him
from death, and He was heard because of His reverent submission." (Heb
5:7)

"The reason My Father loves Me is that I lay down My life -- only to
take it up again. No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of My own
accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up
again. This command I received from My Father." (John 10:17-18)

Again, in keeping with LORD Jesus' commandment (John 15:12), I am
simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) like LORD
Jesus (Lk 24:42) and again hope you, James, also have a healthy
appetite too.

So again, how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 6, 2019, 9:10:03 PM8/6/19
> That is not much of a greeting!

Taking your reply to mean "yes, you have a healthy appetite," I remind
you, James, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing through
our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're both being blessed right now
as it's written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21 **and**
according to pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and
advise that you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since
we've re-established here that you are:

So now how are you ?

Robert

Aug 6, 2019, 9:34:10 PM8/6/19
On Tue, 6 Aug 2019 19:50:35 -0400, James <star...@windstream.net>
Blood used for or imbedded with food, can't you read? Not only that
but Christ came to set us free from the Letter of the Law.

>You do well to follow the Bible yourself, instead of criticizing those
>who do.

Really? And just what was your unjustified opening statement, and why
did the JW operate in taking sides in the wars as medical aides?

>There are lots of substitutes for blood, such as volume expanders:
>saline solution, Ringer’s lactate, dextran and Hespan. Also artificial
>blood, and blood promoters such as synthetic erythropoietin, Interleukin
>11, etc.
>
>And there are hundreds of medical centers that offer bloodless medicine,
>which helps the patient not to get tainted blood from donors that can be
>life-threatening such as AIDS and hepatitis, etc. Again you would do
>well to obey the Bible.

You guys refuse more than blood, which is why I didn't bring blood up,
I brought up the countless 1,000's of JW's who dies as an act of the
decision by others. Don't run away from it. Eat your crow and show
some humility.

>> You are a hypocrite, pretending to now follow Jesus as the Son of God
>> when your heart is far from him. Jesus said, "You must be Born Again"
>>
>> So just where do you follow Jesus? Do you now recognize Him as God?
>
>I go by what the Bible says about Jesus:
>
>-Jesus is created (Col 1:15)
Blatant lie, it does not say that or even infer that at all.

>-God is his head (1 Cor 11:3)
Yes, and just what is wrong with that?

>-God is greater than he is (John 14:28)
Yes, which I have personally pointed out many, many times. Even to
you.

>-two separate wills (Luke 22:42)
Nothing wrong with that either.

>-Jesus mentally not equal to God (Mark 13:32)
A carnal statement of ignorance on your part. Unwarranted and
unjustified.

>-God saved Jesus from eternal death (Heb 5:7)
That was by the Choice of Jesus as God gave him the power to die and
rise again.

Joh 10:17  Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my
life, that I might take it again.
Joh 10:18  No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I
have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This
commandment have I received of my Father.

There was a reason why the LORD Jesus Christ waited for the Father to
raise him. That being that he loved men so much that he wanted to be
sure he had paid for the sin of all men, and that includes you, so no
one can say "I was left out".

>-etc, etc.

Your etc, etc. are hollow as they are without spiritual understanding.

Robert

Aug 6, 2019, 9:41:09 PM8/6/19
On Tue, 6 Aug 2019 19:52:54 -0400, James <star...@windstream.net>
wrote:

>On 08/06/2019 2:39 PM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>> James wrote:

>That is not much of a greeting!
>
>Sincerely, James

The bible says not to even wish you God Speed as we close the door
upon you and keep the stench of your Godlessness away from our
families.

Christians who think they are being nice to you all and wish you well
are partakers in your sins, per scriptures.

Your organization is of the spirit of the antichrist.

You can only have your sins washed away by the blood of Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 6, 2019, 9:51:27 PM8/6/19
(John 13:35) 08/06/19 Haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Michael Christ

Aug 6, 2019, 10:32:30 PM8/6/19
Yes, the JWs are the way, the truth and the life!

Not sure though if it was 'Before Abraham we am!

Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 6, 2019, 10:57:57 PM8/6/19
(John 13:35) 08/06/19 Mindlessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

James

Aug 7, 2019, 3:51:52 PM8/7/19
>> “abstain...from blodo”.
>>

> Blood used for or imbedded with food, can't you read? Not only that
> but Christ came to set us free from the Letter of the Law.

Speaking of 'can't you read', did you see what it says in the NT at Acts
15:29:

“abstain...from blood”.

That is not an OT Mosaic Law. That is a Christian law. How Jehovah
judges you on this, is up to Him.

>> You do well to follow the Bible yourself, instead of criticizing those
>> who do.
>>

> Really? And just what was your unjustified opening statement, and why
> did the JW operate in taking sides in the wars as medical aides?

I am always open to learn new things about the JW's. What proof do you have?

>> There are lots of substitutes for blood, such as volume expanders:
>> saline solution, Ringer’s lactate, dextran and Hespan. Also artificial
>> blood, and blood promoters such as synthetic erythropoietin, Interleukin
>> 11, etc.
>>
>> And there are hundreds of medical centers that offer bloodless medicine,
>> which helps the patient not to get tainted blood from donors that can be
>> life-threatening such as AIDS and hepatitis, etc. Again you would do
>> well to obey the Bible.
>>

> You guys refuse more than blood, which is why I didn't bring blood up,
> I brought up the countless 1,000's of JW's who dies as an act of the
> decision by others. Don't run away from it. Eat your crow and show
> some humility.

I follow John 4:23,24. You make it sound like JW's are dropping like
flies with that Christian blood law. I don't think it happens that much.
Show me your source of that info, and I'll see if I believe it. You
would be surprised on how many lies are said against JW's.

If you can't, I will just chalk it up to another lie.

>>> You are a hypocrite, pretending to now follow Jesus as the Son of God
>>> when your heart is far from him. Jesus said, "You must be Born Again"
>>>
>>> So just where do you follow Jesus? Do you now recognize Him as God?
>>
>> I go by what the Bible says about Jesus:
>>
>> -Jesus is created (Col 1:15)
> Blatant lie, it does not say that or even infer that at all.

As they say, "Are you blind"?

Notice the context. Let's look at verses 15 and 16 together.

"15. And He is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all
creation.
16. For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on
earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or
authorities all things have been created by Him and for Him." (NASB)

The meaning of "first-born" here is definitely being applied to birth
order. Verse 16 talks about the other 'births' or things created. Jesus
was the first, then through him the rest of creation came into existence.

>> -God is his head (1 Cor 11:3)
> Yes, and just what is wrong with that?

The Athanasian Creed says that God and Jesus are coequal. Well, Jesus is
in Heaven now with God, and they are NOT coequal. Here are parts of that
Creed that apply to my statements:

"The Godhead of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost is all
one: the glory equal, the majesty coeternal. . . . the Father is
almighty, the Son almighty, and the Holy Ghost almighty. . . . So the
Father is God, the Son is God, and the Holy Ghost is God. And yet there
are not three Gods, but one God. . . . In this Trinity none is afore or
after other; none is greater or less than another. But the whole three
persons are coeternal together, and coequal."

>> -God is greater than he is (John 14:28)
> Yes, which I have personally pointed out many, many times. Even to
> you.

Then how can you believe in the 4th century Trinity?

>> -two separate wills (Luke 22:42)
> Nothing wrong with that either.

Not if they are coequal, or as they say "Jesus is God".

>> -Jesus mentally not equal to God (Mark 13:32)
> A carnal statement of ignorance on your part. Unwarranted and
> unjustified.

Justification:

-- Revised Standard
Mark 13:32 "But of that day or that hour no one knows, not even the
angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

God and Jesus. Two separate beings.

>> -God saved Jesus from eternal death (Heb 5:7)
> That was by the Choice of Jesus as God gave him the power to die and
> rise again.

Jesus didn't raise himself. If it wasn't for God, he would still be
dead. God had to raise him:

-- Revised Standard
Acts 3:15 and killed the Author of life, whom God raised from the dead.
To this we are witnesses.

> Joh 10:17  Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my
> life, that I might take it again.
> Joh 10:18  No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I
> have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This
> commandment have I received of my Father.
>
> There was a reason why the LORD Jesus Christ waited for the Father to
> raise him. That being that he loved men so much that he wanted to be
> sure he had paid for the sin of all men, and that includes you, so no
> one can say "I was left out".

Notice Jesus "lay down his life". Does that mean that HE killed himself?
No, it means he permitted others to take away his life. It is the same
with the next part where Jesus says he has the authority "to take it up
again." It doesn't mean that HE will be the one to take it up again, but
he permits and is in agreement to let God give him back his life again.
Notice more details from this Bible journal:

""Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I
might take it again. No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of
myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again.
This commandment have I received of my Father."-John 10:17, 18, AV.

Jesus laid down his life (Greek: psykhé; soul). Of course, the Roman
soldiers killed him at Calvary, but Jesus permitted them to do so, and
this was in harmony with his Father's will, or by his Father's
commandment to Jesus. Jesus took back his life, not that he took his
human sacrifice off the altar or that he raised himself to life, but
that on the third day God commanded Jesus to rise from the dead. Jesus
did so by accepting or receiving life at his Father's hand, by God's
authority. As Jesus said: "I have the right to receive it back again;
this charge I have received from my Father."-New English Bible." (1962
Watchtower, p. 594.)

>> -etc, etc.
>
> Your etc, etc. are hollow as they are without spiritual understanding.

They mean a continuation of the topic being discussed. And they limit
the number of something. If there are 1000 things in group, and I only
quote 6 of that group, the etc, etc, comes in handy there. I am sure you
have used it as well.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 7, 2019, 4:10:02 PM8/7/19

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/dVnqWnpw5kk/vBmxp92FFAAJ

> [...]

Logically, what is known in the realm of the mind (Father) is hidden
from the realm of the heart (Son).

>-God saved Jesus from eternal death (Heb 5:7)

"During the days of Jesus’ life on Earth, He offered up prayers and
petitions with fervent cries and tears to the One Who could save Him
from death, and He was heard because of His reverent submission." (Heb
5:7)

"The reason My Father loves Me is that I lay down My life -- only to
take it up again. No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of My own
accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up
again. This command I received from My Father." (John 10:17-18)

Again, in keeping with LORD Jesus' commandment (John 15:12), I am
simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) like LORD
Jesus (Lk 24:42) and again hope you, James, also have a healthy

Robert

Aug 7, 2019, 5:22:24 PM8/7/19
On Wed, 7 Aug 2019 15:51:50 -0400, James <star...@windstream.net>
It was not speaking of "blood", in the general sense, but animal
blood, especially from things strangled, etc.

>That is not an OT Mosaic Law. That is a Christian law. How Jehovah
>judges you on this, is up to Him.

It was a Jewish law, just because you don't know the law doesn't give
you permission to deny the law. Mankind cannot create a "christian
law" and stick it on the bible.

If you weren't such a city boy you would know what happens to the
blood in animals that were strangled and not killed properly, that
butchers do not kill highly stressed animals because of what is does
to the animals meat.

YHWH is the God of the Jews, Jehovah.

>>> You do well to follow the Bible yourself, instead of criticizing those
>>> who do.
>>>

>> Really? And just what was your unjustified opening statement, and why
>> did the JW operate in taking sides in the wars as medical aides?
>
>I am always open to learn new things about the JW's. What proof do you have?

History, so don't deny it.

>>> There are lots of substitutes for blood, such as volume expanders:
>>> saline solution, Ringer’s lactate, dextran and Hespan. Also artificial
>>> blood, and blood promoters such as synthetic erythropoietin, Interleukin
>>> 11, etc.
>>>
>>> And there are hundreds of medical centers that offer bloodless medicine,
>>> which helps the patient not to get tainted blood from donors that can be
>>> life-threatening such as AIDS and hepatitis, etc. Again you would do
>>> well to obey the Bible.
>>>

>> You guys refuse more than blood, which is why I didn't bring blood up,
>> I brought up the countless 1,000's of JW's who dies as an act of the
>> decision by others. Don't run away from it. Eat your crow and show
>> some humility.
>
>I follow John 4:23,24. You make it sound like JW's are dropping like
>flies with that Christian blood law. I don't think it happens that much.
>Show me your source of that info, and I'll see if I believe it. You
>would be surprised on how many lies are said against JW's.

I don't care about how many of you die, due to your actions, it is in
the papers often enough, and a lot of it also happens "under the
table" as the families just keep their stuff private and away from
Doc's nurses and such.

>If you can't, I will just chalk it up to another lie.

You have admitted such stuff yourself, in the past, and your reasons
for it. So you would be a hypocrite for suggesting others lie because
they don't itemize it for you. However, if you will put up 10,000.00
dollars for such a list I will be more than happy to make a list for
you that you or anyone can verify. And if you wish a nail in the
coffin type of list it will be 100,000.00 dollars.

>>> I go by what the Bible says about Jesus:
>>>
>>> -Jesus is created (Col 1:15)
>> Blatant lie, it does not say that or even infer that at all.
>
>As they say, "Are you blind"?
>
>Notice the context. Let's look at verses 15 and 16 together.
>
>"15. And He is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all
>creation.
> 16. For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on
>earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or
>authorities all things have been created by Him and for Him." (NASB)
>
>The meaning of "first-born" here is definitely being applied to birth
>order. Verse 16 talks about the other 'births' or things created. Jesus
>was the first, then through him the rest of creation came into existence.

Well, lol, Adam was created. The first animals, birds, fish, trees,
plants, etc., were all created. God the ordered that everything
reproduce after its own kind. IOW's God set up the natural order of
things and put it all into motion.

Now as in regards to Jesus this still all holds true. Jesus was
reproduced after his own kind as well. His Father was God the Father.
His mother Mary, and she conceived and had a son, who Joseph named.

So all the dung you tried to force feed us is best used to fertilize
plants.

Now as to Jesus being the first born of many brethren. Believers in
Jesus Christ who accept who he is, and believe on him, they are all
Born Again, the new birth by God the Father of all believers. As such
I am a brother of Christ Jesus, as are all other born again believers
by faith in Him.

As such I am a partaker in the Divinity of Jesus Christ.

>>> -God is his head (1 Cor 11:3)
>> Yes, and just what is wrong with that?
>
>The Athanasian Creed says that God and Jesus are coequal. Well, Jesus is
>in Heaven now with God, and they are NOT coequal. Here are parts of that
>Creed that apply to my statements:
>
>"The Godhead of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost is all
>one: the glory equal, the majesty coeternal. . . . the Father is
>almighty, the Son almighty, and the Holy Ghost almighty. . . . So the
>Father is God, the Son is God, and the Holy Ghost is God. And yet there
>are not three Gods, but one God. . . . In this Trinity none is afore or
>after other; none is greater or less than another. But the whole three
>persons are coeternal together, and coequal."

What is a creed other than a declaration of a man stating his belief.
It has no weight on me, who I am in Christ Jesus or His church.

Your argument is invalid.

>>> -God is greater than he is (John 14:28)
>> Yes, which I have personally pointed out many, many times. Even to
>> you.
>
>Then how can you believe in the 4th century Trinity?

Why do you, like some others here, persist in telling lies about me?

>>> -two separate wills (Luke 22:42)
>> Nothing wrong with that either.
>
>Not if they are coequal, or as they say "Jesus is God".

Joh 10:34  Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said,
Ye are gods?
Joh 10:35  If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and
the scripture cannot be broken;
Joh 10:36  Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent
into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of
God?
Joh 10:37  If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.
Joh 10:38  But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works:
that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.

You say you follow Jesus, but you deny this Jesus of the Bible.

So who is the Jesus you follow? Jesus Gonzales?

>>> -Jesus mentally not equal to God (Mark 13:32)
>> A carnal statement of ignorance on your part. Unwarranted and
>> unjustified.
>
>Justification:
>
>-- Revised Standard
>Mark 13:32 "But of that day or that hour no one knows, not even the
>angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
>
>God and Jesus. Two separate beings.

Yes. just like you and I, except you do not admit that I am mentally
superior to you, and you think for some reason that you might be?

Your argument is invalid, because you do not know the things I do,
does not render you stupid, or of inferior mind. 2 separate people.

>>> -God saved Jesus from eternal death (Heb 5:7)
>> That was by the Choice of Jesus as God gave him the power to die and
>> rise again.
>
>Jesus didn't raise himself. If it wasn't for God, he would still be
>dead. God had to raise him:
>
>-- Revised Standard
>Acts 3:15 and killed the Author of life, whom God raised from the dead.
>To this we are witnesses.

Do you chose ignorance over truth. Yes. You interrupt my comments
where I used scripture to support what happened and even gave you the
reason why. I never denied that God raised Jesus, try re-reading what
was said here and see the truth of the matter.

>> Joh 10:17  Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my
>> life, that I might take it again.
>> Joh 10:18  No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I
>> have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This
>> commandment have I received of my Father.
>>
>> There was a reason why the LORD Jesus Christ waited for the Father to
>> raise him. That being that he loved men so much that he wanted to be
>> sure he had paid for the sin of all men, and that includes you, so no
>> one can say "I was left out".
>
>Notice Jesus "lay down his life". Does that mean that HE killed himself?
>No, it means he permitted others to take away his life. It is the same
>with the next part where Jesus says he has the authority "to take it up
>again." It doesn't mean that HE will be the one to take it up again, but
>he permits and is in agreement to let God give him back his life again.

DUH. Jesus as God, could not be killed. Just like you cannot kill God
the Father, nor can Satan who has tried to unseat God the Father and
failed. Jesus gave up all that he was in power in order to be as one
with us, gave up all his riches to be poor so that we can be made
rich, etc. Something you will never be able to see or understand as an
unspiritual man.

>Notice more details from this Bible journal:

Journal? Why not a diary?

God himself inspired the word so it is all of God, not the journal of
men. Else all religion is for naught.

>""Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I
>might take it again. No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of
>myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again.
>This commandment have I received of my Father."-John 10:17, 18, AV.
>
>Jesus laid down his life (Greek: psykhé; soul).

Life is in the blood, why did you neglect that?

> Of course, the Roman
>soldiers killed him at Calvary, but Jesus permitted them to do so, and
>this was in harmony with his Father's will, or by his Father's
>commandment to Jesus. Jesus took back his life, not that he took his
>human sacrifice off the altar or that he raised himself to life, but
>that on the third day God commanded Jesus to rise from the dead. Jesus
>did so by accepting or receiving life at his Father's hand, by God's
>authority. As Jesus said: "I have the right to receive it back again;
>this charge I have received from my Father."-New English Bible." (1962
>Watchtower, p. 594.)

What a twist on truth. Jesus had the right to PICK UP his own life
again with no one else's help.
He likewise was given the right to die, lay down his life. Jesus told
the judge no one could take his life unless it came from God.

Your twisting and dancing does not change what I quoted from
scripture. Nor does your usage of many translations in order to try
and confuse some people.

>>> -etc, etc.
>>
>> Your etc, etc. are hollow as they are without spiritual understanding.
>>

>They mean a continuation of the topic being discussed. And they limit
>the number of something. If there are 1000 things in group, and I only
>quote 6 of that group, the etc, etc, comes in handy there. I am sure you
>have used it as well.

But when I use it, it is all in the same vein of truth, not a mixture
of lies and truths.

You started out this section with a lie.

The rest you render pretty much invalid with your reasoning.

According to you, All "God's" are equal, therefore you invalidate your
disagreement with a "Trinity" confusion rules the day for you.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 7, 2019, 5:42:24 PM8/7/19
(John 13:35) 08/07/19 Tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

James

Aug 7, 2019, 7:03:07 PM8/7/19
Don't really know what you mean about Abraham?

Sincerely, James

> Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 7, 2019, 7:31:23 PM8/7/19
James wrote:
> [...]

Logically, what is known in the realm of the mind (Father) is hidden
from the realm of the heart (Son).

>-God saved Jesus from eternal death (Heb 5:7)

"During the days of Jesus’ life on Earth, He offered up prayers and
petitions with fervent cries and tears to the One Who could save Him
from death, and He was heard because of His reverent submission." (Heb
5:7)

"The reason My Father loves Me is that I lay down My life -- only to
take it up again. No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of My own
accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up
again. This command I received from My Father." (John 10:17-18)

Again, in keeping with LORD Jesus' commandment (John 15:12), I am
simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) like LORD
Jesus (Lk 24:42) and again hope you, James, also have a healthy

Michael Christ

Aug 7, 2019, 7:47:59 PM8/7/19

Jimmy JW wrote:
>  Don't really know what you mean about Abraham?

But you know what I mean about Jesus saying, I AM the way, the truth and
the life. Which means, 'Before Abraham I AM.

Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 7, 2019, 7:55:15 PM8/7/19
(John 13:35) 08/07/19 Haplessly vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

Robert

Aug 7, 2019, 8:47:50 PM8/7/19
On Wed, 7 Aug 2019 19:03:05 -0400, James <star...@windstream.net>
wrote:

>> Not sure though if it was 'Before Abraham we am!
>>

> Don't really know what you mean about Abraham?
>
>Sincerely, James

Joh 8:56  Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it,
and was glad.
Joh 8:57  Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years
old, and hast thou seen Abraham?

Joh 8:58  Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before
Abraham was, I am.

Joh 8:59  Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid
himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them,
and so passed by.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 7, 2019, 9:53:09 PM8/7/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD