++ Greeting MattB on 02/14/19 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 14, 2019, 4:59:24 AM2/14/19
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> ... those who knowingly lie before those of us, who are in the Holy
>> Spirit, Who is the Spirit of Truth, will never be forgiven just as
>> Ananias and Sapphira will never be forgiven. Instead, they will be
>> cast into the lake of fire that is being prepared for satan and his
>> children to their eternal torment.
>>
>> Knowingly lying to those of us who are
>> http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
>> (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, is to blaspheme (Mark 3:29) against
>> Him.
>>
>> The latter is a sin that will not be forgiven (Mark 3:29).

MattB asked:

> Am I understand Chung correctly that to lie to him is a unforgivable
> sin?

It is written that we are not to rely on our understanding.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/igF3YWToG0k/BzAkT3SnAgAJ

Instead, I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Matt, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 14, 2019, 7:16:52 AM2/14/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 14, 2019, 7:46:34 AM2/14/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 14, 2019, 7:52:04 AM2/14/19
Duke wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Duke wrote:

>>> You can say it your way. I'll say it my way.
>>
>> Actually there is only one way to say/write that we're wonderfully
>> hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and the way (John 14:6) is
>> GOD's way, which is the right way for it's written that He is our
>> Righteousness (Jeremiah 23:6).
>>
>> Suggested additional reading:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Na2rM7m70k8/7Xlg3A8vDAAJ
>>
>> So, I again really advise a 5th time here within this post that you,
>> Duke, **really** try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since
>> we've established here that you are:
>>
>> So again, how are you ?
>
> Where and how did you establish that?

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/-hJmcOYLlGY/EWVcnc8aAgAJ

Where it's written above in this post "I share with you, Duke, that
it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing through our hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're both being blessed right now as it's
written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21 **and** according to
pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger)" is how.

So, I again really advise a 6th time here within this post that you,
Duke, **really** try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since
we've established here that you are:

So again, how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 14, 2019, 4:00:28 PM2/14/19

duckg...@cox.net

Feb 15, 2019, 8:37:13 AM2/15/19
On Thu, 14 Feb 2019 07:59:04 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>>> Suggested additional reading:
>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Na2rM7m70k8/7Xlg3A8vDAAJ
>>>
>>> So, I again really advise a 5th time here within this post that you,
>>> Duke, **really** try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since
>>> we've established here that you are:
>>>
>>> So again, how are you ?
>>
>> Where and how did you establish that?

>Source:
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/-hJmcOYLlGY/EWVcnc8aAgAJ

>Where it's written above in this post "I share with you, Duke, that
>it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing through our hunger
>(Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're both being blessed right now as it's
>written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21 **and** according to
>pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger)" is how.

I think you have me mixed up with somebody else.

>So again, how are you ?
>... because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart,

For food or otherwise?

The dukester

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 15, 2019, 9:33:26 AM2/15/19

>>> Where and how did you establish that?
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/-hJmcOYLlGY/EWVcnc8aAgAJ
>>
>> Where it's written above in this post "I share with you, Duke, that
>> it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing through our hunger
>> (Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're both being blessed right now as it's
>> written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21 **and** according to
>> pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger)" is how.
>>
>> So, I again really advise a 6th time here within this post that you, Duke,
>> **really** try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've
>> established here that you are:
>>
>> So again, how are you ?
>
> For food or otherwise?

For those of us who are real medical doctors (
http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ), "wonderfully hungry" really refers
only to real food just as what is described at Exodus 16:31 as the
context for Deuteronomy 8:3 is real food.

So, I again really advise a 7th time here within this post that you,
Duke, **really** try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since
we've established here that you are:

So again, how are you ?

duckg...@cox.net

Feb 16, 2019, 1:50:42 PM2/16/19
On Fri, 15 Feb 2019 09:40:24 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>>> Source:
>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/-hJmcOYLlGY/EWVcnc8aAgAJ
>>>
>>> Where it's written above in this post "I share with you, Duke, that
>>> it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing through our hunger
>>> (Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're both being blessed right now as it's
>>> written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21 **and** according to
>>> pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger)" is how.
>>>
>>> So, I again really advise a 6th time here within this post that you, Duke,
>>> **really** try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've
>>> established here that you are:
>
>>> So again, how are you ?
>> For food or otherwise?

>For those of us who are real medical doctors (
>http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ), "wonderfully hungry" really refers
>only to real food just as what is described at Exodus 16:31 as the
>context for Deuteronomy 8:3 is real food.

But Exodus and Deuteronomy are OT for Jews. And Luke was Jesus addressing Jews
supposedly trying for Christianity. Jesus specifically advised that it's what
comes out of our mouths that is evil, not what goes in.

>So, I again really advise a 7th time here within this post that you,
>Duke, **really** try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since
>we've established here that you are:

>So again, how are you ?
>... because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart,
>HeartDoc Andrew <><

The dukester

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 16, 2019, 2:04:29 PM2/16/19

>>> For food or otherwise?
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_0oxlwsuwu0/KNldPRJEAwAJ
>>
>> For those of us who are real medical doctors ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ),
>> "wonderfully hungry" really refers only to real food just as what is described
>> at Exodus 16:31 as the context for Deuteronomy 8:3 is real food.
>>
>> So, I again really advise a 7th time here within this post that you, Duke, **really**
>> try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that
>> you are:
>>
>> So again, how are you ?
>
> But Exodus and Deuteronomy are OT for Jews...

It is described in the NT that Apostle Paul wrote that for Christians,
there is no discriminating between either Jew or gentile.

Moreover, the piece of "broiled fish" in the NT at Luke 24:42 that our
risen LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth eats to prove He is wonderfully
hunger unlike a ghosts, which are terribly not hungry, is also real
food.

Therefore, I again really advise an 8th time here within this post
that you, Duke, **really** try to write that you're "wonderfully
hungry" since we've established here that you are:

So again, how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><

duckg...@cox.net

Feb 17, 2019, 9:20:29 AM2/17/19
On Sat, 16 Feb 2019 14:11:28 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>>> For those of us who are real medical doctors ( http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew ),
>>> "wonderfully hungry" really refers only to real food just as what is described
>>> at Exodus 16:31 as the context for Deuteronomy 8:3 is real food.
>>>
>>> So, I again really advise a 7th time here within this post that you, Duke, **really**
>>> try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that
>>> you are:
>>>
>>> So again, how are you ?
>>
>> But Exodus and Deuteronomy are OT for Jews...

>It is described in the NT that Apostle Paul wrote that for Christians,
>there is no discriminating between either Jew or gentile.

Verse List: Paul’s Special Apostleship
This page contains 53 references which show Paul’s special apostleship from the
Lord Jesus Christ to the **Gentiles**.

>Moreover, the piece of "broiled fish" in the NT at Luke 24:42 that our
>risen LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth eats to prove He is wonderfully
>hunger unlike a ghosts, which are terribly not hungry, is also real
>food.

Luke 24:42-43 New International Version (NIV)
42 They gave him a piece of broiled fish, 43 and he took it and ate it in their
presence.

Maybe he was very polite.

>Therefore, I again really advise an 8th time here within this post
>that you, Duke, **really** try to write that you're "wonderfully
>hungry" since we've established here that you are:
>
>So again, how are you ?
>

>... because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart,
>
>HeartDoc Andrew <><

The dukester