The Uri Geller Syndrome, and Mass Hysteria on Michael Jackson, the 'Hit-ler of Pop:' Hypnotist and Vampire on your Life Force - {HRI 20090707-V3.3}

1 view

Koos Nolst Trenite

Aug 7, 2009, 6:57:19 AM8/7/09
The Uri Geller Syndrome, and Mass Hysteria on Michael Jackson,
the 'Hit-ler of Pop:' Hypnotist and Vampire on your Life Force

{HRI 20090707-V3.3}
{FPP 20090707-V3.3}

{Version 3.3
on 7 Aug 2009}

(this may shake or jar
your customary denial of
the, nevertheless present,
nature of life itself)

(not for sociopaths)

(view Summary
by skipping - some
or much - indentation)

(suits foreign
language readers)

'

(Version 3.1 added more early-life autobiographical data.)
(Version 3.3 adds in Textnote (b) your present condition
related to it, on Earth.)

'

Truth is absolute - as any five-year-old child still knows - it is
'that what happened and who did it with what intention.'
{definition}

In the world of Drug-induced realities, feelings, ideas and "truth,"

everything is in REVERSE, as the Criminal Mind WANTS
everything to be felt and seen IN REVERSE,

the greatest Criminal Minds "are the 'greatest,'
most 'beautiful' and most 'desirable' (admired) people,"

the most Beautiful Minds, are NOT TO BE MENTIONED,
and "DO NOT EXIST,"

in order to hide the Vampiring by the Criminal
Minds, on the Life Force of the very Beautiful.

'

It is highly repulsive of you to your DECENT AND CARING friends,
for you to carry on and proclaim your "admiration" for, or even
"friendship" with such an individual as the violent Life Energy
Vampire Michael Jackson.

Let alone to "support" him.

'

Respecting a person, any person, is precisely to look at the soul
and intentions of someone. *(0)

So you DO support Michael Jackson, and anyone, by RESPECTING people,
also by respecting him:

By precisely looking at his soul and intentions - not what
he WANTS you to see, as "being his soul and intentions,"

not what those who finance him, 'want others to see,' and

not what those tell you and report, who AGREE and DESIRE
not to feel his Evil nature and repulsive spiritual and
physical activities,

and/or who are paid to NOT see it,

or who claim, that 'evil makes good artists,'

but you LOOK,

at what IS there to see, behind all the intentional lies and
false feelings and stolen Beauty, that he puts up on stage and
elsewhere, for you to feel and to experience. *(2)

'

When you have become convinced, that Michael Jackson
"is a good and caring person,"

then you can easily be convinced, that an actually good
and caring person, "is destructive and selfish."

'

'

Here, then, we hit upon the 'Uri Geller Syndrome' which is a very
serious matter on Earth, a very serious condition, and which, if
not recognized,

as in Uri Geller's feelings and thoughts being dominated
(hypnotized) by the demonic soul who by his last life time is
called Michael Jackson, and who is dominating Uri Geller ALSO
AFTER the incarnate condition of the demon (of his and your
"idol" Michael Jackson) has ended now, and

in general, not recognizing the 'Uri Geller Syndrome',

will destroy world peace, will lead to war, as it always has.
*(4)(3)

So, by finding out about the 'Uri Geller Syndrome' as
currently displayed by Uri Geller again publicly,

we do, by understanding it - and also by communicating it
to you, I do - prevent those future wars, that would
otherwise be created NOW for the distant future,

whether you understand it or not, how the future
is created,

- which can easily be understood in Fine
Particle Physics - (**)

and whether you understand or not, how wars are
created. *(4)

- which is also best formulated and most
easily be understood by means of Fine
Particle Physics - (**)

'

Here is the 'Uri Geller' Syndrome, I looked at this today (20090727)
(at the obvious occasion of him presenting it publicly, now, about
and towards Michael Jackson):

Uri - with some limited clairvoyant abilities - is completely
hypnotized PERMANENTLY, by his "friend" Michael Jackson

- the basis of working hypnotism is, that the hypnotized
subject, the victim, (Uri Geller, here) IS NOT AWARE
of acting with his feelings and thought and perception
permanently under hypnosis,

else (if he became aware of it to the point of admitting
the actuality of it, only then) his own determination
and his own, INDEPENDENT and unhindered perception, and
his own, genuine feelings towards the matter, would
return to him -

but the hypnotist, the mind-controller, the 'Implanter,'
actually,

because the hypnosis is inflicted with extreme force
of torture and anguish, with death and drugging and
various extremely unpleasant conditions, during captivity,

ONTO the soul of the victim, and so it endures life time
after life time after life time

- and so also in the present life time of Uri Geller, the
victim of it,

he will thus always remain "a friend," a spiritually
blinded "friend," compulsively a "friend" of Michael
Jackson, forever - the hypnotist, the 'Implanter,'

the demonic creature, here Michael Jackson

- who in distant pasts has inflicted that condition
onto the soul of his avid fans, and onto the soul
of Uri Geller, too -

having inflicted extremely forceful, unimaginably
ugly and painful hypnotism,

he, Michael Jackson, can now control the feelings AND
the perception of such victims

(and Michael Jackson used also that Energy, that
Mental Force, to get an acquittal from the jury
at his child molestation criminal court case,

which then suddenly made all the overwhelming
evidence gathered and submitted, completely
useless against the demonic creature, Michael
Jackson here) and he

then ALLOWS "friend" Uri Geller, "to hypnotize HIM" as Uri
publicly reported (20090727), that Michael Jackson, "allowed
Uri to hypnotize him," for Uri to "find out by himself," to
confirm his feeling and idea, to conclusively convince himself
against all evidence shown to him, that "Michael really is a
good guy," a "VALUABLE PERSON, whom the world needs," and very
precisely, that Michael Jackson "never molested any boys, and
could never have done so."

'

'

This is so standard, so common, on Earth, that I have
called it now a syndrome:

the 'Uri Geller Syndrome.'

It is extremely harmful - both to the victim, to
Uri Geller in this case, who has his life, rather
publicly, destroyed by Michael Jackson, WITHOUT
EVER REALIZING IT, and to those he drags into it,

because the force of it is such that he will defend
Michael Jackson - much like Barbara Schwarz will
defend another demonic creature, also deceased now,
l. ron hubbard *(6) - regardless of what evidence is
given to them about the demonic individuals, about
how these are dominating people into being "eternal
friends."

They are a kind of INVERTED 'Soul Mates,' as
you can understand, if you wish to, now.

And that is very, very common, in Earth's
"civilization," also in marriages, and in
ruinous parent-child relations too, in
INVERTED "soul mate" relations,

on Earth - where the most decent and the
most beautiful people, are ALSO really subdued

by Criminal Minds, and that, in any area of
life, and in many the spiritual blindness
is already inflicted before birth,

which you can see if you look at the
soul's condition after someone is (and
after you are) born.

'

Just look at me, when I was born: I did
not know where I was, who I was, did
not recognize friends, nor enemies, I
chose to be born in a beautiful, healthy
but viciously hateful mother, all Energy
of my memories was wiped out, as well as
the Energies of all my abilities - and
it remained so, under those conditions:

a true case of baby-Alzheimer, you
might say (though physically I was and
remained in perfect health).

A lovely boy, yes, but stupid and thus
irresponsible beyond the imagination -
and THAT IS NORMAL, on Earth... *(b)

'

Occasionally I got vague memories back,
of World War Two, which had just ended:

I refused flatly to speak German,
for a long time, but when I was in
Kiel, the German Navy port, I
obviously felt good times to
remember, from BEFORE that war
began, and I suddenly spoke
fluent and accent-free German,
just by connecting to the Energy
of speaking and thinking that
language, then, with love for it.

But soon I was back under the
tight blanket of Hate Energy that
my mother spun and spread for her
children, to "protect them from
the evil outside world," and my
love was blanketed with it, then,
upon arrival back home, to what
according to her Energies, was
"normal," and "everyone of good
family and high social standing,
is like that."

The Italian Renaissance, was probably
the only subject in history, of which
my memory was NOT totally blocked, and
I always wondered - just vaguely, you
know, in the very back of my head:

Why is this school-mate being
called Leonardo (when he IS not)?

But music remained a totally closed
off area - all my Energy had been
completely taken from me, on that
subject. Going to Bach's Matthew
Passion, with my parents, was a total
disaster, I was taken there with the
usual and typical social enforcement,
that "it has nothing to do with me."
I was sitting there feeling very dead
indeed - exactly as I was supposed to
be, according to everyone: they all, and
all books told me, that "I have died."

Till one time, I happened, by
accident, to see an original
manuscript of Mozart, in the
British Library in London - and it
was as if the Energy of lighting
struck my soul.

But nobody around, as is the
typical cruelty forced onto
the society by Criminal
Minds and their "sciences,"

- and I had studied physics,
I had studied "everything"
that the best schools and
universities had to offer,
mind you - yet

nobody could or would
explain that simple Life
Energetic phenomenon to
me.

It took me some twenty years
to find out.

In any case, that was a time of
being extremely ALIVE.

Well, that's Earth: where the
precondition for entering any school,
or even Kindergarten - in order to be
considered "normal," and "to fit in" -
is, to have and to maintain complete
amnesia and full irresponsibility
regarding oneself and others - yet I
was considered a "most responsible and
respected pupil," "with an excellent
mind,"

which served them, so they hoped,
to KEEP me that stupid and to
KEEP me that irresponsible,

in a dazed condition of "being
appreciated," of making one feel
as if one is "very responsible
and very intelligent," *(5)

like you are being made
yourself to feel, and
certainly all pupils and
students are made to think
of themselves,

just like me, then,

else you or they would of
course assist me - but good
strongly - with this work of
mine,

IF they had any ACTUAL sense of
responsibility - and IF they
were intelligent enough to read
and understand this: *(5)

Intelligence being PRIMARILY
the ability to connect to
applicable data, with the
desire to understand it too.

{definition}

'

'

'

Michael Jackson is an extremely evil being, a Vampire
on the abilities - on the Life Energies, the Life Force -
of others, of you, and he has destroyed (the soul now
called) Uri Geller, destroyed him in past lives,

to that effect, most severely and in horrible ways,
we can safely assume,

and Uri does not like Evil people at all, we know that
too,

much the same as all people do not like Evil people,
of course - that is, IF ONE IS NOT MADE SPIRITUALLY
BLIND, then one can see, I would like to point out
...to the blind:

IF one could remember and perceive the true nature,
the soul of Evil individuals, and the unimaginable
harm they have inflicted - installed - into the soul
of countless people in their past,

then one would, and very, very correctly so, NOT
like them at all, BECAUSE THEY DO NOT CHANGE, life
time upon life time and in between, they, like
Demonic creatures REMAIN Evil and continue to
inflict Evil on all people all the time

- and so, also all people do IN REALITY
intensely Hate l. ron hubbard. *(6)

'

But - like many people - also someone who is a
beautiful friend of mine, feels, that she "does not
believe in the past," and instead "she believes in
Jesus Christ" - so she says -

but thus she does not believe in herself,

because her past is of course the vast and by
far greatest part of herself;

and thus she really does not believe in Jesus Christ
either, because also he did actually live, in the
past.

People who were murdered by Heinrich
Himmler, do not even remember the mass-
murderer, Heinrich Himmler himself, who only
very recently murdered them, much less do they
see or sense his present incarnation.

'

That is how INTENSELY INSANE you have
been made and are letting yourself be
kept,

assisted by the Associated Press and
CNN, etc., keeping you THAT stupid,
THAT Insane, and now or eventually,
very sick - emotionally if not also
bodily suffering.

URi Geller does not mention it in
his health-guru books, either:

"Evil 'does not exist'," in his
'Brave New Age.'

(A play of words, on the
famous book, that is
sarcastically titled
'Brave New World.')

And you rather have a heart attack, or
you do faint, upon sensing too much
Evil Energies, *(2) like just now NATO's
Jaap De Hoop-Scheffer, and France's
Sarkozy, rather than to look at life,
and at the 'Uri Geller Syndrome.'

And it shows you, that the
Medical "science" IS a DANGEROUS
quack "science." *(7)

So once again, I have to do the looking FOR you, and I did
already a lot of looking for you,

while you are being that inconceivably Insane, that
you do not even help me looking...

Further with the 'Uri Geller Syndrome:'

'

'

'

Uri Geller does not like Evil people, and he would rather, that
Michael Jackson is "a nice, friendly, powerful friend,"

rather than an Evil, powerful, wicked person and enemy of life
and of Uri himself.

Of course, who would not wish that - if one is not a
demonic creature, that is, of course.

So Michael Jackson (we are talking about a person's soul, of
course, a person is his soul, Michael is his soul, Uri is his
soul, and these are immortal, they have pasts, like anyone,
like you too, past lives and past deaths and life without a
body just as a soul, with Life Energies only) -

so Michael Jackson, knowing that Uri would rather see him be
a nice and friendly person and good friend,

MICHAEL CAN FIX THAT, "make that come true," in fantasy land that is,

in Neverland, really, in Drugging Neverland, *(2)

Michael "can fix that - for Uri at least, and for some others,"

SIMPLY BY HYPNOTIZING OTHERS, also hypnotizing Uri Geller,

simply by hypnotizing them and hypnotizing Uri, into "feeling"
that (the soul of) Michael, NOW, in his present life time,
"IS a nice guy," and "HAS become a valuable friend."

That is all in Neverland, you see that now. It is all
hypnotic, based on no reality at all. But it is

based on the FEELING and the very basic INTENTION of Uri Geller:

Uri (the soul, in his present life time called Uri Geller), is
DESPERATE to have (the soul now called) Michael Jackson "be a
nice guy,"

because (the soul, now called) Uri feels, though deep down
and made unaware if it - his Life Energy for connecting to
that memory is taken away from Uri - so now he is UNAWARE
of what he still knows deep down: *(6) (that)

there is the agony, the very true memory also

- truth being absolute and indelible, forever
remaining - *(6)

so Uri feels ALSO, on a repressed level he KNOWS,

Uri knows, that Michael has in fact been extremely evil, also to
him, in very distant pasts, and is indeed by nature Evil, but

Uri WANTS that changed - that what can not be changed - *(11)
he wants changed into

"Michael should be a good guy, now."

And Michael does OBLIGE BY HYPNOTIZING HIM into feeling like
that (he, in distant pasts having hypnotized, 'Implanted' the
soul now called) Uri Geller PERMANENTLY,

into "feeling," "knowing," and thus into acting as if (the soul,
the person now called) Michael Jackson, (that)

Michael Jackson "is his big friend."

'

Utilizing Uri's most ardent and most powerful GOOD intention for it,
which is, that he, Uri, wishes with all his heart, that Michael
becomes a good person again,

Michael uses THAT - the greatest wish of the victim - to COMPEL
(together with the, usually deadly torture, to compel the
idea and feeling) that his very own murderer and torturer,
"became a good person,"

and - he now having become a "good person" - he would of
course stop torturing, which also serves in the hypnotism
to "prove," that "the torturer has become good:"
He stopped the torture.

And usually it is a matter of trying to figure out,
how you can make a torturer stop torturing you:

Well, you just make him, the torturer, into
"being a good person," and THEN he stops,
by definition.

And HOW do you make a torturer good? By giving
him or allowing him to take and have YOUR very
best and most caring LIFE ENERGIES.

In other words, Life Energy Vampires do torture others,
in order to obtain their Life Energy - which is the
ability to do and to perceive and to feel and to connect
to people, etc. - these are all contained in Life Energy
PARTICLES, in Energy, for short. *(10)

Now you understand, WHY "you have to be kept THAT Insane
as to deny past life experiences,"

and if you feel these at all, then you must feel
only "what you are allowed to look at," and then
you must "just regard it as fantasy, just to feel
more comfortable:"

'Whatever is true for you - you do not have to check
it against reality, nor with other people.' *(8)

I pointed out some years ago, even via e-mail, to Uri,
that I found out, that Michael Jackson is not at all to
be trusted, but all I got from Uri - and now again, though
less, I got from Uri - a big attack with Harmful Energy
from him to set my ear ringing for a while:

You know, People are SO grateful, when you
help them. *(9)

'

'

Uri DOES NOT WANT THAT HYPNOSIS BROKEN,

of an extremely Evil person (here Michael Jackson) who
totally destroyed his soul at times, and would do so
again, hypnotizing, compelling into him, in Uri, the
feeling, the Energy,

THE CERTAINTY, that "Michael" (or the soul of Michael, however
he will be called in future, in any case, that "Michael")

DESPITE his being actually demonic and treacherous, and highly
destructive, "is his biggest and most valuable friend, whom he,
Uri, has to defend above all, even at the expense of himself."

{definition}

That is the STANDARD 'Uri Geller Syndrome,' that has been inflicted on
(compelled onto) very many people (souls) - also on me, *(n)(n) BUT
I LOOK,

and the reason I look, is that my Love and Beauty and Truth, is
so intense, so native to my soul, that it will always emerge,

to your very great benefit indeed. *(n)

'

Needless to say, that Uri Geller - and anyone else
suffering from the 'Uri Geller Syndrome' - does NOT
defend me,

also because I would break through the Syndrome
they suffer from.

Their compulsion, the 'Implant' inflicted on their
soul, is of course construed so, that IT WILL
DEFEND ITSELF from being removed.

'

SO WHAT YOU DO, is to help and assist the very sane, and those who
are very eager to maintain and regain their already very great
sanity, beauty and responsibility.

You help the very caring and very interested children, and you
teach THEM, and they will automatically take care of the rest,

if they can stay away from the Eastern "evolution-"and
UFO-"non-interference" philosophies, from philosophies,
that is, which are DESIGNED and planted with the purpose,
that people seek to destroy their own soul and natural
compassion for people, by making that see, to be "natural
progress," *(12) and

if they can stay away from 'Silicon and Harvard Valleys,'
where EVIL IDEAS, the Evil Ideas of INTENSELY Criminal
Minds, are taught as "science," INTENTIONALLY omitting
about ninety percent of the most VITAL data of science,
*(10) - deliberately as in TED.com, OMITTING intentionally
and maliciously, much like in medical "science," omitting
that what WILL advance science and WILL benefit us;

TED.com (with Bill Gates and Sergei Brin)
"The Brain Creates," and "We Stem From Aquatic
Apes" - which is as UN-SCIENTIFIC as you can
get, and which - presenting it as "science"
rather than fantasy, and trying to "prove" it
like Criminal Minds "prove" things,

is malicious, is Evil, it intends to PREVENT
progress BY substituting ACTUAL science and
ACTUAL advance, with the Criminal Minds
SUBSTITUTE of truth, with VICIOUS lies, as
you can or should expect from the Evil
"scientist;"

you stay and keep others away from it, which means:

To be correctly informed about the "science" efforts
of Criminal Minds, of sociopath "scientists," (be it
in spiritual "sciences" or physical "sciences" or
medical "sciences" or social "sciences")

regarding the "sciences" that are largely dominated,
being "developed" and "advanced" by Criminal Minds.
*(10)(8)(7)

'

'

'

'

I repeat, what I wrote at the top:

Respecting a person, any person, is precisely to look at the soul
and intentions of someone. (0)

So you DO support Michael Jackson, and anyone, by RESPECTING
people, also by respecting him:

By precisely looking at his soul and intentions, not what he
WANTS you to see, as "being his soul and intentions," but

what IS there to see, behind all the intentional lies and
false feelings and stolen Beauty that he, Michael Jackson, puts
up on stage and elsewhere, for you to feel and experience. *(2)

'

The mass-hysteria for him, the TYPICAL 'Hitlerian'
mass-hysteria, is a REVERSAL of truth, a reversal as
it is brought about by any Criminal Mind: *(0)

His fans - just like those for Adolf Hitler - "can not imagine,
that he is Evil" - like with Michael Jackson,

Hitler is popular - adored by the masses, women by the thousands
are swooning and write to him for wanting to be impregnated by
him, they scream at his public performances with his claims of
"saving Mankind,"

and he wins victory after victory, is adored by millions, and he
is dubbed 'The Greatest Strategist Of All Time,' (or 'GROFAZ' in
German), 'The King of Strategy.' *(n)(n)(n)

Really, I am not taking you for a ride, but out of Neverland,
back into real life, where REAL people do REALLY love each
other,

very much so, and WITHOUT Michael Jackson's 'Jesus
Juice' (Michael's alcohol for small children, for
getting them into pedophile activities with Michael
to then obtain their orgasmic Life Energies).

Talking about another Life Energy Vampire:

If he, Hitler that is, had died - after taking over
control of the German speaking country of Austria, which
is, if he had died at the height of his popularity -

as 'King of the Germanic people'

then he would have remained a "hero forever,"

as one historian with some care for people, does remark
very astutely, and correctly. *(n)

'

'

"HE CAN NOT HAVE DONE ANYTHING WRONG," and "HE CAN NOT HAVE ANY
MALICIOUS INTENTIONS TOWARDS OTHERS," "HE LOVES US AND CARES FOR
ALL OF MANKIND."

Thus those that expose his true, Vampiring nature, "are lying,"
"are Evil," "do it for the money," "are only self-aggrandizing."

The typical - not just denial but - REVERSAL of truth,

as you since some years also know very well coming from
another Demonic creature:

Hugo Chavez of Venezuela.

The buzz-word of the adoring, hysterical fans, regarding any
truth about Michael Jackson, is, that any such truth, is "crap."

Or generally, anybody "is Evil, etc.," who exposes
the dictator they worship.

You can read the reviews in Amazon.com, about the books
ABOUT MICHAEL JACKSON, that DO expose the very intensely
Evil nature of and the Life Energy Vampiring by the
creature Michael Jackson.

You can see there, the STANDARD reactions (those comments
that are) from those who refuse to see his true nature

but who do adore and worship his Evil as if that is being
"good and normal" or who simply, which amounts to the
same thing, namely, that (they) refuse to know or see his
Evil to people, to his friends and family and to the
professionals of his trade:

"It is all lies about Michael Jackson:" "Bad people lie,
so those people" who tell the truth "are bad, of course."
*(0)(2)

'

'

It shows, that the vampire, or the dictator, does
create some kind of Angelic *(a) immunity,

with the very false and treacherous use of
STOLEN Angelic Life Energy *(a)

- of Life Energy tortured out of captive
Angelic Beings, torture as described
above -

using such Energy, by which Michael Jackson
impressed upon and thuscompelled the jury at his
child molestation trial

- where there was ample evidence available of
his sexual abuse and his drugging of
children to obtain their Life Energies -

he used stolen, 'Angelic' ENERGY *(a) to hypnotize
his trial jury, COMPELLING them into voting for his
acquittal of serious crimes, that he had actually
and without doubt, committed.

'

'

The adamantly blind fans of Michael Jackson, as the fans of Hitler
were too, are actually quite dangerous individuals, Destructive
Cowards *(n)

immersed in and maintaining the mass hysteria, not unlike
Holocaust deniers. *(n)

As I mention below, the stage is then set for Michael
Jackson to return in his next life time as a "revered"
dictator,

as a "very kind" Pol Pot, as a "very caring" Stalin, "to
save the world from Evil." *(n)

"Saving the world" of SEEING Evil, that is, and,
with drugs, or with his Drug Energy *(2) "saving
the world" from FEELING Evil, with his 'Drugged
Neverland.' *(n)

"Thanks" to all those who have supported Michael Jackson
into "becoming great and worshiped." *(1)

The mass hysteria is STANDARD.

The SAME mass hysteria is induced by ALL dictators and
all "successful" Life Energy Vampires.

We thus have not finished dealing with him - not with you,
that is, actually, with your INTENSE STUPIDITY, and with
those who are indulging in their own destructive Insanity.

'

'

'

I repeat:

Respecting a person, any person, is to precisely look at the soul
and intentions of someone. (0)

So you DO support Michael Jackson, and anyone, by RESPECTING people,
also by respecting him:

By precisely looking at his soul and intentions, not what he
WANTS you to see, as "being his soul and intentions," but

what IS there to see, behind all the intentional lies and
false feelings and stolen Beauty, that he puts up on stage and
elsewhere, for you to feel and experience. (2)

But his brother Jermaine, for instance, is just a pathetic,
whining victim of Michael Jackson, and so are most of his fans,

and in fact all of his close family members, are the victims of
his very Evil, treacherous and dominating, vampiring nature.

While he maintains personal cooks and personal nannies,
and a personal physician, for daily service to him,

his mother "whom he loves so dearly," has to live from
social security allowance!

Hardly less can be said of his other victim "friends," like
Deepak Chopra, Uri Geller, and Paul McCartney.

Paul McCartney is simply justifying his past "friendship"
with Michael Jackson, as do the others mentioned.

Mr. McCartney then sees a lot of Insanity shown, and Evil
done, by Michael Jackson, also Michael's Evil to Paul
McCartney himself, and that is "rationalized,"

as by Sigmund Freud, who himself is an
abjectly Criminal Mind (I inform you in
case you don't know),

the Evil and Insanity of Michael Jackson, he justifies NOW
suddenly as:

"The Evil and Insanity is external from Michael
Jackson," "is induced by his childhood," thus, "by
father Jackson."

That is ALREADY denying, that every person is
a soul, is a unique person and born AS SUCH,
and not as a "blank brain"

- which denial of your nature of being
who you are, this denying that you are
a unique soul, that you are you,

denying that, is the biggest insult,
and the most harmful, malicious idea,

that medical "science" tries to make
and keep us very sick with,

and which thus sells very much more of
their "medical care" to us, as we are
being permanently kept sick by their
"science,"

not to mention the current "innovators
of the society," (Criminal Minds who
like to think of themselves as being
such, in a group called 'TED' in
Silicon Valley and in Oxford UK).

Back to the subject:

'

Under the hands of his father, the Life Energy
Vampire Michael Jackson was at least physically
behaving socially, and

only when he left his family, did Michael Jackson
start also to indulge physically and socially in his
desire to abuse people - INCLUDING his betrayal of
Paul McCartney himself - and he became a practicing
drug addict and a drugging pedophile,

and he did much more, other Evil, which is described
in various, available biographies about Michael
Jackson.

And good people simply do not do such things, at
all.

'

Again: Paul McCartney is simply justifying his past
"friendship" with Michael Jackson, as others do too,
making it seem right, by "explaining" what is obvious
behavior by Michael Jackson, and bending it into 'being
the opposite.'

I say these things, because they are STANDARD types
of behavior towards Criminal Minds.

Paul McCartney entertained a (musical) friendship with
Michael Jackson, for some time, and that "proves" to Paul
himself, that "Michael Jackson must be a good guy:"

"Else he would not have started a friendship
with him, isn't it."

And any dissonance in that, must be "from others
doing or having done bad things TO Michael."

Mr. McCartney can thus maintain to himself, that he, Paul
McCartney, is such a good guy, that he, Paul McCartney,
"would never enter into a friendship with a vampiring,
Evil personality" - which he however, did.

That is called vanity, I believe:

"HE, Paul McCartney is so good, that he would never be tricked
by a vampire personality, into taking up a friendship, let alone
into a musical partnership."

'

I am not like that, I do have a passion for looking at my
mistakes and to understand these, so that I might not repeat
them, and so I might help others to avoid these - quite a
natural impulse, that is.

Having 'struggled myself out of' such "friendships," with
the knowledge now acquired to avoid such Pains, I do know
what I am talking about,

and in fact I included it into real science, the science
of Fine Particle Physics, (**)

as Life Forces, also all Feelings, are Life Energy
PARTICLES,

something that our "expert" guru Deepak Chopra
and our "expert" medium Uri Geller do prefer
to remain in their Darkness about, *(2)

medium Uri Geller has no clue, how his abilities,
nor those of others, work, (**)

and "expert" guru Deepak Chopra has no clue, how
awareness or perception works. (**)

But you can learn. (**) *(2)

'

They rather should call Michael Jackson - who is, behind his mask,
behind his Vampiring "I Love You," and behind his Vampiring "Care
for Mankind," (he is) a very repulsive and lying individual -

(thus) you better call him

the 'Hit-ler of Pop:'

a Vampire on the Life Force of others

- also a Vampire on my Life Force, as the long-time faithful
reader might have surmised and come to conclude -

else Michael Jackson never could have risen to any fame AT ALL, and
the same applies to Diana Ross, Quincy Jones, Madonna, Liz Taylor,
Marlon Brando, and the like. *(1)

'

'

'

The "friends" and supporters of Michael Jackson, and those who praise
him, are either

Stupid and spiritually Drugged, or Blind, or Cowardly,

which includes of course the racists, who can not even
see, that a person is his soul and that a person is NOT
of course his black-, white-, green-, blue- or purple-
skinned body,

or else they are outright Evil, and Life Energy Vampires
themselves; that is, they are Criminal Minds who are HIDING
AND DEFENDING EACH OTHER, ON EARTH.

They do know that about themselves and about each other,
that they have a REVERSE conscience.

Just like Putin and Hu Jintao, in politics.

And one way to detect them, is how they come to each
other's "rescue," as you see it in politics with the
known dictators

- how they support each other, as I mentioned
elsewhere about them, including their names. *(n)

And you see those who "defend" Michael Jackson - AGAINST
very decent and CARING persons who expose him and who
expose and try to remedy the Insanity that is induced by
Michael Jackson on stage, or in other places. *(n)

'

I would prefer, that you remember (***)

real, True Love and
actual, True Care and
genuine, True Beauty.

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet

'Men of all nations came
to listen to Solomon's wisdom,
sent by all the kings of the world,
who had heard of his wisdom.'

1 Kings 4:34

________
See also:

(0) 'The Rights of Criminal Minds' (RCM)
{HRI 20040108-V2.0}
(8 January 2004 - Version 2.0 on 5 Jul 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.rights.human/msg/eb5fdc4cad16449b

'Criminal Minds want to have everything seen and felt IN REVERSE'
{HRI 20090703-V1.0.1}
(3 July 2009 - Version 1.0.1 on 5 Jul 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/uk.legal/msg/22fe0bfc76a79752

(1) 'Famous American Life Energy Vampires - Unsuspected Of Destroying
Your Emotional Integrity' (FALEV)
{HRI 20031110-V3.7}
(10 November 2003 - Version 3.7 on 9 Jan 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.california/msg/ad64acd8f4990726

(2) 'Info on 'Dismantling Criminal Minds - Fine Particle Physics
Major Discoveries'' (on {FPP 20070331-V2.2} {HRI 20070331-V2.2})
(8 April 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/f783820ac17aa490

'Dismantling Criminal Minds - Fine Particle Physics Major
Discoveries' ('How to become free of evil people') (DCM)
{FPP 20070331-V2.7}
{HRI 20070331-V2.7}
(31 March 2007 - V2.7 on 30 Apr 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.misc/msg/c119dfc9bd620170
'

Koos Nolst Trenite is, arguably,
by far the most Intelligent,
by far the most Beautiful and
by far the most Caring philosopher known,
and on top of that
the most Truthful and
most trusted philosopher
known on Earth and beyond.

'
_________
Textnotes:

(a) Definition of Angelic: Acting truthfully and from a much wider
viewpoint and a much higher, broader
level of responsibility, with greater
Love and Care and Beauty, than ordinary
people can easily conceive of:

'We have to trust him or her on that,
it will probably turn out alright, or
as good as possible under the present
circumstances.'
{definition}
'

(b) The level of your present, utterly unimaginable Insanity,
or lack of Sanity

- both of which I have defined for you (in
HRI's) as the definitions had been destroyed
by the very Criminal Minds who made and keep
you so INCONCEIVABLY Insane - that it has

prevented you up to now, to ask, let alone to set out and
work to establish, WHO took (my) Life Energy away, and HOW
it was done, and WHERE it was done.

You see, that you are THAT UN-IMAGINABLY Insane (that
totally "daft" as they say in Britain, I would say you
are that 'dazed') that the question DOES NOT EVEN OCCUR
to you.

People who claimed to want to return this Energy to
me, like Angelina Reinsma (NL), or Ludwig Schudt (D)
and who started in fact to do so, around 1975 and
1989 respectively, by taking me in session,

and who had some (mostly subconscious,
unformulated, but nevertheless very strong
PERSONAL) desires, to that effect,

to return awareness and ability (my
stolen Life Energy) to me -

but they were then already to a large extent
unaware as I was, too, then, and

now obviously THEY have been spiritually fully
obliterated - obviously, as they have not emerged
from the social oblivion and obvious isolation
forced upon them by the most evil of all, by l. ron
hubbard, *(6)

confined spiritually by (the Harmful Energies of)
l. ron hubbard, indeed amongst those who are the
most TERRIFIED of me regaining some of my Energies:

of my abilities, of my memories ...memories of
him inparticular, of his Evil on people,

that is Evil entirely beyond your high school
or super-academic "comprehension" of Life,

of which I already researched and published quite
something between 1996 and Sept 2000, in the
RI-series, till he managed - through his agents of
Evil, to have me practically murdered, poisoned,
killed socially and spiritually,

against which - as usual - you are far too
INCONCEIVABLY Insane or lacking in Sanity,
to protect me, to even THINK of protecting me,

but protecting me against that, amounts to
protecting yourself,

not only from his Harmful Energies, not only
from the Evil that originated from him (and
does and will originate from him), but

from any other severely Criminal Mind, as
well,

as now some people start to realize, that MY NATURE
AND ABILITY ACTUALLY IS, TO PROTECT THE SOCIETY:

MY Aliveness and sustained abilities, DIRECTLY affect the
removal of Harmful Energies and the resturn of Aliveness
Energies, in the community, in the society, and on Earth
at large,

which NEITHER your "science," nor your "religion"
does...

Not entirely without reason, I have called my
writings the Human Rights Issues.

You can only faintly imagine, if at all, what fight, what
ACTUAL war is going on,

which does not compare in any way with your little
tales of Bravery and Heroic fights, nor with the
'Deadliest' Adventures - that are part of literature
and of your daily and weekly media consumption.

The algorithms of Sergei Brin's search engines, and
similar life-less machinery, like Google, give a
stunning account of how your stupidity and the Criminal
Minds causing it, is propagated and supported:

Look at their first page of articles with "data" about me:
it contains NOTHING BUT MALICE.

Some people "scream" (radiate) at me, that they want to have me
spoken well of, in "public" - Google being "the public."

They feel hurt about the Malice towards me - well, who
(except Criminal Minds themselves, those who originate and
maintain the malice) would not!

You are like the owner of a portrait of Bach, covering the
painting with a cloth, 'in order to not to have your soul
pained, hurt, by some Criminal Minds who at times visited
you, and who scoffed, as is their nature, about Bach.'

If you want me spoken and written and filmed well of, in public,
then speak well of me in public, write well of me in public, and
film well about me, in public.

Nothing stops you from making a website with my HRI's
etc. neatly formated and well displayed, and making
various sections on particular subjects, an index of
the vital definitions, etc..

Nothing stops you - except your own cowardice which is
induced and maintained by those very Harmful Energies,
that I am making understood and am combating FOR YOU.
'

_________
Footnotes:

(*) I find your raving Insanity and current mass-hysteria induced by
Michael Jackson, to be highly damaging, to the extent of needing
comment, with this HRI.

(**) Fine Particle Physics (FPP):
see for instance at http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

(***)'Genuine Art - Producing It, Recognizing It' (GA)
{HRI 20021220}
(20 Dec 2002)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.europe/msg/dc1388ffc08294fb

[...]

and
'Dismantling Criminal Minds - Fine Particle Physics Major
Discoveries' ('How to become free of evil people') (DCM)
{FPP 20070331-V2.7}
{HRI 20070331-V2.7}
(31 March 2007 - V2.7 on 30 Apr 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.misc/msg/c119dfc9bd620170

(3) 'Definition of Peace' (DOP)
{HRI 20070520-V3.7.4}
(20 May 2007 - Version 3.7.4 on 5 June 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.war.vietnam/msg/5ae1a4055a677ab0

(4) 'The Nature of War' (NOW)
{HRI 20051027-V1.8.1}
(27 Oct 2005 - Version 1.8.1 on 4 May 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.military/msg/71ca92e9e9d5e495

(5) 'Learning, Teaching and Schools' (LTS)
(Taken from 'Koos Nolst Trenite Anecdotes
- Zero Tolerance for Evil Impulses - etc.')
{HRI 20060815-V4.1.1}
(15 August 2006 - Version 4.1.1 on 29 Jun 2008)
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.arts.tv/msg/d09bc579d1897628
{HRI 20060815-V1.1.1-UAA}
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.education/msg/548f10997784fe0a

(6) 'Human Rights Order on the individual last known as
l. ron hubbard'
{HRO 20081017-V2.3.2}
(17 October 2008 - Version 2.3.2 on 19 Jun 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.arts.tv/msg/54f5e3f240909cc8

(7) 'How to read the License of Medical Doctors, Part II -
Medical Doctors Can Seriously Damage Your Health'
{HRI 20021209-V3.1-q2} (Quote from HRI 20021209-V3.1)
(8 February 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med/msg/775ee6d242f968ce
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.anthropology/msg/c88214dabda6d7fe

(8) 'Getting Your Lost Life Force Back To Yourself'
{HRI 20090712} (also {FPP 20090712})
(12 July 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/0316730a15689ce4

(9) 'Koos Nolst Trenite Anecdotes - Intending others to be decent
to each other - What is 'Zero Tolerance' actually'
{HRI 20060305-V2.5} (ZTA)
(5 March 2006 - Issued 7 Dec 2007 - Version 2.5 on 8 Dec 2008)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/9e8e54d71bdad00a
http://groups.google.com/group/Koos-Nolst-Trenite/msg/f078b7c6105fd1b4

(10) 'Evil Creatures Fight for Evil BELIEFS, versus the Rational
Truth' (ECFEB)
{HRI 20080918-V1.5.1}
(8 Sept 2008 - Version 1.5.1 on 15 Mar 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/9dcf45b8b09b581c

(11) 'Intro to (the) Demonic creatures etc., having NO PERMISSION to
talk to decent, caring people unless very specifically asked'
{HRI note 20090713-V2.2}
(13 July 2009 - Version 2.2 on 14 Jul 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion/msg/d17535fa2cf38fac

(12) 'Koos Nolst Trenite far SENIOR to Buddhism or Hindu knowledge' -
with quotes from {HRI 20040619-V4.1} 'Explaining the Scale of
Sanity'
(11 October 2007 - date of separate publication of these quotes)
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/741f010b18c8e25d

(n) (To be inserted, as suggested by the context.)

'

'

'

_________
Reference:

I quote from 'Genuine Art - Producing It, Recognizing It' (***)

'

What Is Genuine

Definition of 'genuine': It is that what is properly and
rightly connected in relation to who or what it is.

This might be easier understood by stating what is not genuine:

An actor with a heart of stone, who nevertheless has a great or
perfect command over Life's Energies that convey emotions and Beauty,
such an actor can act a perfect lover or mother or father, etc..

Yet the emotions are not connected to the actor, not created by
himself. And indeed, such actors - even if they act the perfect
actor acting perfectly - (they) do work with Life Energies they have
taken from others, but they wield these with great perfection.

I leave it to you, at the moment, to recognize such actors as
being very different from those with a warm heart of their own.

'

So it is also in music, and in singing, and in writing, and so on.

And again, you can name a whole spate of musicians, singers,
authors and so on, who have their fame on, let's say "borrowed"
Life Energy for the moment, to meet your current tolerance of
awareness of that what is.

'

And so also in painting. With the most outstanding example being
Vincent Van Gogh, who used the greatest Beauty and emotions that he
did not however use in life, Beauty and emotions that he indeed did
not generate himself.

Van Gogh worked entirely with Life's Energies of Beauty and emotions
taken from others, taken from actual, genuinely great artists -
while he was pretending, also to himself, that these were his "own"
Beauty and his "own" emotions.

'

Vincent Van Gogh genuinely - as has been extensively witnessed by his
contemporaries - was a repulsively ugly, a rudely inconsiderate and
completely mendacious individual with no genuine care at all for
anyone, with no care for himself either ...even though he was most
forcefully pretending the opposite to himself, to his brother and to
anyone else.
Van Gogh did however not manage to fool Gauguin for very long.

'

As we have seen, Vincent Van Gogh has introduced more confusion and
more Ugliness into the field of art - opening the road for others to
follow his example - than probably any other artist did in painting.
And the same was done by some writers, and it is also done in music.
I don't like to mention names now, but leave it to you for the
moment to become aware of the idea, and maybe to work with it.

'

Vincent Van Gogh did introduce a tremendous amount of hidden Ugliness
and confusion. He did so by pretending to be Beautiful, and by
pretending to be caring, and by pretending to be "genuine"
...pretending it vehemently to himself too: If he could only live for
and in Art - live in the Beautiful Life Energy he had "borrowed"
from the very great and the very Beautiful, then he would not feel,
not experience, his own extreme Ugliness, he could pretend it did
not exist while he painted.

How many people he completely deceived, including the singer Don
McLean, and me too, in various ways, we can now faintly estimate.

'

You can, in this way, with this knowledge, determine other artists,
in any field of art, music, acting, writing, etc. who are not
genuine. Again, I prefer not to mention names, now.

These "famous artists" are not genuine, and they will never be
genuine ...no matter how much acclaim, fame, admiration and money
they commanded, or still command.

'

I am slowly waking up from these rather harmful and actually very ugly
deceptions.
I am waking up somewhat from that, as I promised a few months ago
that I would get some of my Beauty Energy back and away from places
where people would not expect it, places where they certainly would
not want my Beauty Energy mis-identified, mis-appropriated by the
current impostors.

'

Well, most of you have been made quite unaware, and so you would
think I am talking in Pleiades. I use that word, because it rhymes
with Chinese, but one billion or so people here understand Chinese,
so I can't use the expression 'I am talking Chinese to you' that
would be appropriate to an English-speaker. So I use the word
Pleiades, instead:

'I talk Pleiades' to most people currently - it takes a few
centuries usually, before it trickles through into what you are
taught are "your brain cells holding your memories." Such a
remark would be considered hilarious in Pleiades, you see.

They really would think you are joking, or insulting someone -
if such a concept (the concept of insulting someone) would
exist in Pleiades.

'

I wish some others too would start to come out of the grip of
Morpheus, the Greek god of Euphoria. Some people, like Billy Crystal
and the actor Robin Williams, currently, think they are very high up
in spirits. They are Energetic, but that is not the same as being
somewhat aware of what is actually going on.

And don't think the 'very wise gurus' or any 'lamas' have any idea of
what's up - they are very, very selectively aware of what they want
to be aware of only - "they don't see a train coming," so to speak.

'

It is rather lonely and stormy up here, you know.

I would have some people to play with, to create and appreciate
genuine Beauty with... Well, "you never know, do you" - that's how a
currently famous medium likes to explain it to her clients.

Anyone wants to be woken up, and has the courage to stay awake too,
in the stormy mountains (which lie very far beyond the misty
mountains, and fifty leagues beyond Mount Doom) let me know...

(20 Dec 2002)(***)

Koos Nolst Trenite "Cause Trinity"
human rights philosopher and poet

____________
Verification:

http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

Copyright 2002, 2009 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it (but not to sociopaths
specifically, because these vehemently oppose any true knowledge
of life and about themselves).
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious or scientific or artistic "agenda," but only to educate,
and to encourage people to judge un-dominated and for themselves,
about any organizations or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com

Message has been deleted