Obama disses Dalai Lama, lefties applaud...

Dank 110100100

Oct 6, 2009, 9:48:53 PM10/6/09
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/news/world/us/Obama-pilloried-over-ducking-Dalai-Lama-to-appease-China/articleshow/5092820.cms

"The loud sucking noise you hear? That's President Barack Obama
kissing up to the Chinese."

- - - -

In spite of his opposition to Communist China, the Dalai Lama of Tibet
is the darling of the American left. These would be the same leftists
who form Barack Obama's largest and most vocal base of political
support, so it is strange why Obama would risk offending them by
refusing to meet with the Dalai Lama during his trip to Washington
next week.

But maybe it's not so strange, since President Obama is scheduled to
make a trip to China next month to perform oral sex on Hu Jintao in an
attempt to convince him to loan the USA another trillion dollars.

And while Obama is smart enough to know he should avoid offending
Communist China, he also knows that it does not matter if he offends
the American left, since he and his Party are assured of their
continued support no matter what.

Leftists may whine and complain and stage a few half-hearted protests,
but 100% of them will vote for Obama again in 2012. Who else are they
going to vote for, Sarah Palin?

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
"But the face of Obama seemed to persist for several seconds on the
screen, as though the impact that it had made on everyone's eyeballs
was too vivid to wear off immediately. The little sandy-haired woman
had flung herself forward over the back of the chair in front of her.
With a tremulous murmur that sounded like 'My Savior!' she extended
her arms towards the screen. Then she buried her face in her hands.
It was apparent that she was uttering a prayer."
-- 1984

Phlip

Oct 6, 2009, 10:28:21 PM10/6/09
> "The loud sucking noise you hear?  That's President Barack Obama
> kissing up to the Chinese."

Yup. I _knew_ this story would have the far-right defending the Dalai
Lama for the first time in their miserable self-hating lives!

Now explain why Obama gave the Red Chinese a couple trillion of our
national debt. You gonna pin that on him too?

Mack A. Damia

Oct 6, 2009, 11:54:15 PM10/6/09

It's called "realism". The decison was made not to meet with the Lama
until *after* Obama visits the Chinese leadership in November because
of delicate negotiations concerning crucial foreign policy, economic
and environmental goals that the Lama has absolutely nothing to do
with.

Makes sense to most international observers. Why insult the sleeping
tiger by stroking the pussycat? And in the long run, what difference
will it make to relationships with Tibet, which, I understand, has
become a garbage dump for Americans climbing Everest? Eh?

Look around. Religion is dying.
--
mad

Dank 110100100

Oct 7, 2009, 1:59:59 PM10/7/09
On Oct 6, 9:54 pm, Mack A. Damia <mybaconbu...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> It's called "realism".  The decison was made not to meet with the Lama
> until *after* Obama visits the Chinese leadership in November because
> of delicate negotiations concerning crucial foreign policy, economic
> and environmental goals that the Lama has absolutely nothing to do
> with.

But Barack Obama was elected by U.S. leftists who support the Dalai
Lama, not the Chinese. Obama represents the American people, not the
Chinese leadership.

> Look around. Religion is dying.

I always wondered why the left is so enamored of a religious leader
such as the Dalai Lama, the same left that would pelt the Pope with
rotten eggs if given a chance. But while I do not recognize the
authority of an unelected religious leader, the Dalai Lama still has
more authority than the unelected puppet government installed by
Communist China.

I participated in the Olympic Torch protest in San Francisco last
year, and everyone kept assuming that I was there to support the
Tibetan independence movement, but I was just there to protest
communist tyranny - particularly the Tiananmen Square massacre.

"San Francisco Welcomes Political Protesters. Beijing Kills Them."

Mack A. Damia

Oct 7, 2009, 2:42:25 PM10/7/09
On Wed, 7 Oct 2009 10:59:59 -0700 (PDT), Dank 110100100
<dan...@rocketmail.com> wrote:

>On Oct 6, 9:54�pm, Mack A. Damia <mybaconbu...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> It's called "realism". �The decison was made not to meet with the Lama
>> until *after* Obama visits the Chinese leadership in November because
>> of delicate negotiations concerning crucial foreign policy, economic
>> and environmental goals that the Lama has absolutely nothing to do
>> with.
>
>But Barack Obama was elected by U.S. leftists who support the Dalai
>Lama, not the Chinese. Obama represents the American people, not the
>Chinese leadership.

I don't agree with your assessment. You speak as if all the lefties
are in one room and agree on one thing. The lefties, by the way, were
most always in favor of relations with the Chinese while respecting
the authority of the Dalai Lama.

>> Look around. Religion is dying.
>
>I always wondered why the left is so enamored of a religious leader
>such as the Dalai Lama, the same left that would pelt the Pope with
>rotten eggs if given a chance. But while I do not recognize the
>authority of an unelected religious leader, the Dalai Lama still has
>more authority than the unelected puppet government installed by
>Communist China.

You're discounting Communist China in much the same manner as the U.S
did before Nixon opened the doors. What kind of authority does the
lama have? What can he do, and why hasn't he done it?

Same thing with the Pope. The Pope and the Catholic church don't hold
much water as far as intellectuals are concerned. Check out the
Pope's role in WW2. The Catholic church's pronouncements on birth
control in countries where 90% of the population are starving with
disease-ridden bodies certainly is enlightening, don't you think?

(Intellectaul just means that you have a capacity ofr knowledge and
that you are open minded)

>I participated in the Olympic Torch protest in San Francisco last
>year, and everyone kept assuming that I was there to support the
>Tibetan independence movement, but I was just there to protest
>communist tyranny - particularly the Tiananmen Square massacre.

America's has had its own massacres, too. Recall Chicago. Recall the
billions of dollars and spent lives for the cause of freedom in South
Vietnam. Look at Iraq. Afghanistan.

Look at the history of the U.S as far as race-relations are concerned
- and it's still there - subtle racism, even against our president.

By the way, I was one of those spent lives.

>"San Francisco Welcomes Political Protesters. Beijing Kills Them."

"Tin soldiers and Nixon coming, four dead in O-hi-o."
--
mad

Bert Hyman

Oct 7, 2009, 2:53:12 PM10/7/09
In news:bcdfb31c-fec8-4409...@b3g2000pre.googlegroups.com
Phlip <phli...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> "The loud sucking noise you hear? �That's President Barack Obama
>> kissing up to the Chinese."
>
> Yup. I _knew_ this story would have the far-right defending the Dalai
> Lama for the first time in their miserable self-hating lives!

What's that have to do with Obama's actions?

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN be...@iphouse.com

fyf...@gmail.com

Oct 8, 2009, 12:37:44 AM10/8/09

If you want to protest the T Square suppression, why don't you protest
against Kent State killing of students as well?

To support Tibet independence means more blood shed harvested by a few
international politicians.

Dank 110100100

Oct 8, 2009, 2:31:51 AM10/8/09

I suppose I could, but the difference between Kent State and Tiananmen
is that Americans who protest against Kent State are not imprisoned
for it. Kent State was an unfortunate accident , as opposed to
Tiananmen which was ordered by the highest-ranking Chinese leadership.

> To support Tibet independence means more blood shed harvested by a few
> international politicians.

Chinese are all about order. Chinese society is as orderly as an
anthill or beehive, with every Han nothing but a drone whose only
purpose in life is to serve the collective. The greatest sin in Han
society is independence, whether it be independent thought or
political independence, and this is why the Dalai Lama is seen as such
a dangerous heretic.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

"The whole literature of the past will have been destroyed -- not
merely changed into something different, but actually changed into
something contradictory of what it used to be. Even the literature of
the Party will change. Even the slogans will change. How could you
have a slogan like 'freedom is slavery' when the concept of freedom
has been abolished? The whole climate of thought will be different.
In fact there will be no thought, as we understand it now. Orthodoxy
means not thinking -- not needing to think. Orthodoxy is
unconsciousness.'"
-- 1984

Fred Williams

Oct 8, 2009, 7:15:06 AM10/8/09
Dank 110100100 wrote:

> On Oct 7, 10:37 pm, "fyfp...@gmail.com" <fyfp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 10月8日, 上午1时59分, Dank 110100100 <dank...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
>> > "San Francisco Welcomes Political Protesters. Beijing Kills Them."
>>
>> If you want to protest the T Square suppression, why don't you protest
>> against Kent State killing of students as well?
>
> I suppose I could, but the difference between Kent State and Tiananmen
> is that Americans who protest against Kent State are not imprisoned
> for it. Kent State was an unfortunate accident , as opposed to
> Tiananmen which was ordered by the highest-ranking Chinese leadership.

It was no accident. These are just the lies that the government put out
about it. You don't accidentally kill four people while they happen to be
peacefully protesting a war.
There is little difference between the two events, but I did notice one
thing. Remember that clip that they keep showing about the guy standing in
front of the tank in China? You have to realize that as brave as he was,
the guys in the tank were not willing to harm him. That is different.

>> To support Tibet independence means more blood shed harvested by a few
>> international politicians.
>
> Chinese are all about order.

You can't make such comments about a people like that. That's what racism
is based upon.

> Chinese society is as orderly as an
> anthill or beehive, with every Han nothing but a drone whose only
> purpose in life is to serve the collective. The greatest sin in Han
> society is independence, whether it be independent thought or
> political independence, and this is why the Dalai Lama is seen as such
> a dangerous heretic.

Chinese society isn't really like that, at least not more so than our own.
Propagandists always say it about "serving the collective." What they avoid
acknowledging is that the collective also serves the individual. What it's
about is people helping people rather than all working their butts of to
make one rich person even richer.

--
Regards,
Fred

Message has been deleted

Mack A. Damia

Oct 8, 2009, 11:03:19 PM10/8/09
On Thu, 08 Oct 2009 08:14:24 -0400, E. Barry Bruyea
<terml...@democracy.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 7 Oct 2009 21:37:44 -0700 (PDT), "fyf...@gmail.com"
><fyf...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Was the tragedy at Kent State ordered by the U.S. government?
>Were the demonstrators imprisoned?
>Did the U.S. attempt to cover up the killings?
>Did the Chinese launch an investigation into the T Square reaction to
>the demonstrators?
>
>I think you better come up with a more germane comparison.

Not really.

Agents of the U.S. government shot and killed four students who were
protesting a war. That's all we need to know in the context of this
discussion, which centered on the United States' intolerance of
demonstrators at that time.

It reveals attitudes and itchy fingers.
--
mad

Message has been deleted

Fred Williams

Oct 9, 2009, 7:50:26 AM10/9/09
Nomen Nescio wrote:

> On Thu, 08 Oct 2009 20:03:19 -0700, Mack A. Damia <mybaconbutty@hotmail.c=
> om>

> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 08 Oct 2009 08:14:24 -0400, E. Barry Bruyea
>><terml...@democracy.com> wrote:

> Lama
> use

> ic

> OK! Let's go through the tens of millions that Mao killed.

Stereo-typical anti-Maoist propaganda. You can't add up all the deaths
that occurred in that area of the world and lay them at the feet of Mao.
There was a revolution and people were going to die. Many said that they
would rather die than go on living as slaves. Look at how far he brought
China in such a short time. The previous powers would not yield their
control lightly. Some of those deaths would be at their feet too, if not
all.

wusong

Oct 9, 2009, 7:57:02 AM10/9/09
Good post!

On Oct 9, 4:50 am, Fred Williams <f...@frewilliams.FFFfca> wrote:

>         Stereo-typical anti-Maoist propaganda.  You can't add up all the deaths
> that occurred in that area of the world and lay them at the feet of Mao.
> There was a revolution and people were going to die.  Many said that they
> would rather die than go on living as slaves.  Look at how far he brought
> China in such a short time.  The previous powers would not yield their
> control lightly.  Some of those deaths would be at their feet too, if not
> all.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Fred

> (remove FFFf from my email address to reply by email)- Hide quoted text -

report2009

Oct 9, 2009, 8:17:19 AM10/9/09
27 million Chinese died in vain during Mao’s era, 9 million Chinese
starved to death in 1959 alone thanks to Mao’s senseless and brutal
political movements like Great Leap Forward!!!

On Oct 9, 7:50 am, Fred Williams <f...@frewilliams.FFFfca> wrote:
> Nomen Nescio wrote:

> > On Thu, 08 Oct 2009 20:03:19 -0700, Mack A. Damia <mybaconbu...@hotmail.c=

> > om>
> > wrote:

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Mack A. Damia

Oct 9, 2009, 10:47:29 AM10/9/09
On Fri, 9 Oct 2009 08:19:37 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio
<nob...@dizum.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 08 Oct 2009 20:03:19 -0700, Mack A. Damia <mybaconbutty@hotmail.c=
>om>
>wrote:

>>On Thu, 08 Oct 2009 08:14:24 -0400, E. Barry Bruyea
>><terml...@democracy.com> wrote:

>Lama
>use

>ic

>OK! Let's go through the tens of millions that Mao killed.

How about Atilla the Hun? Or Ghengis Kahn?

Different era; different circumstances.

You'd flunk any college-level test.
--
mad

Mack A. Damia

Oct 9, 2009, 11:33:53 AM10/9/09
On Fri, 9 Oct 2009 15:20:05 +0200 (CEST), "Anonymous Remailer
(austria)" <mixm...@remailer.privacy.at> wrote:

>On Fri, 09 Oct 2009 08:50:26 -0300, Fred Williams <fr...@frewilliams.FFFfca>
>wrote:

>What??? The cultural revolution and the great leap forward led to the deaths of
>millions of people. It's a fact. Purge after purge killed millions. Take off
>your rose-colored glasses. Or at least give back the 50 cents.

Most revolutions are nasty pieces of work. Nobody denies that many
died - but that can be said for most,if not all violent revolutions -
including the War of Independence.

What did the Egyptians do to the Jews? Violent revolutions have been
going on for thousands of years, so it's not cricket to single out
*one* as a dreadful example.

Do you know the truth about the Boston Tea Party?

There was plenty of violence in connection with our involvement in
Vietnam; American history is repleat with violence in the name of
"freedom".

Guys such as Stalin and Mao realized that human nature doesn't change,
and the only way to insure success for their causes was to eliminate
the competition.

I really find no fault in that considering the larger picture.
--
mad

Fred Williams

Oct 9, 2009, 12:17:02 PM10/9/09
report2009 wrote:

> 27 million Chinese died in vain during Mao’s era, 9 million Chinese
> starved to death in 1959 alone thanks to Mao’s senseless and brutal
> political movements like Great Leap Forward!!!

Once again,...

Fred Williams

Oct 9, 2009, 12:18:21 PM10/9/09
Dave U. Random wrote:

> On Fri, 09 Oct 2009 08:50:26 -0300, Fred Williams
> <fr...@frewilliams.FFFfca> wrote:
>
>>Nomen Nescio wrote:

<snip>

>>> OK! Let's go through the tens of millions that Mao killed.
>>
>>Stereo-typical anti-Maoist propaganda. You can't add up all the deaths
>>that occurred in that area of the world and lay them at the feet of Mao.
>>There was a revolution and people were going to die. Many said that they
>>would rather die than go on living as slaves. Look at how far he brought
>>China in such a short time. The previous powers would not yield their
>>control lightly. Some of those deaths would be at their feet too, if not
>>all.
>

> What??? The cultural revolution and the great leap forward led to the
> deaths of millions of people. It's a fact.

No it isn't. It's propaganda.

Fred Williams

Oct 9, 2009, 12:23:50 PM10/9/09
Mack A. Damia wrote:

> On Fri, 9 Oct 2009 15:20:05 +0200 (CEST), "Anonymous Remailer
> (austria)" <mixm...@remailer.privacy.at> wrote:
>

>>On Fri, 09 Oct 2009 08:50:26 -0300, Fred Williams
>><fr...@frewilliams.FFFfca> wrote:
>>
>>>Nomen Nescio wrote:

<snip>

>>>Stereo-typical anti-Maoist propaganda. You can't add up all the deaths
>>>that occurred in that area of the world and lay them at the feet of Mao.
>>>There was a revolution and people were going to die. Many said that they
>>>would rather die than go on living as slaves. Look at how far he brought
>>>China in such a short time. The previous powers would not yield their
>>>control lightly. Some of those deaths would be at their feet too, if not
>>>all.
>>
>>What??? The cultural revolution and the great leap forward led to the
>>deaths of millions of people. It's a fact. Purge after purge killed
>>millions. Take off your rose-colored glasses. Or at least give back the 50
>>cents.
>
> Most revolutions are nasty pieces of work. Nobody denies that many
> died - but that can be said for most,if not all violent revolutions -
> including the War of Independence.

Except for India.

> What did the Egyptians do to the Jews? Violent revolutions have been
> going on for thousands of years, so it's not cricket to single out
> *one* as a dreadful example.
>
> Do you know the truth about the Boston Tea Party?
>
> There was plenty of violence in connection with our involvement in
> Vietnam; American history is repleat with violence in the name of
> "freedom".
>
> Guys such as Stalin and Mao realized that human nature doesn't change,
> and the only way to insure success for their causes was to eliminate
> the competition.

There's not a lot of comparison between Stalin and Mao either. Very much
not alike.

> I really find no fault in that considering the larger picture.

No one can build a revolution on their own. The people have to be
desperate enough not to fear death because they have little or nothing left
to loose.
The tragedy comes when they start a similar economic system bound to repeat
the downfall and injustice of their predecessors.

See:
<http://www.fredwilliams.ca/thesecretofmoney.html>

Anti-DabianchenVirus

Oct 9, 2009, 12:24:13 PM10/9/09
The poster going with the IDs "abianchen" and "report2009" never went
to college.

Proof: http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/995a71070728ba0c?hl=en
.

On Oct 9, 7:47 am, Mack A. Damia <mybaconbu...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri,  9 Oct 2009 08:19:37 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio
>

> <nob...@dizum.com> wrote:

> >On Thu, 08 Oct 2009 20:03:19 -0700, Mack A. Damia <mybaconbu...@hotmail.c=

> >om>
> >wrote:

> mad- Hide quoted text -

Anti-DabianchenVirus

Oct 9, 2009, 12:28:54 PM10/9/09
Once again, the poster going with the IDs "abianchen" and "report2009"
never went to college.

Proof: http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/995a71070728ba0c?hl=en
.

Mack A. Damia

Oct 9, 2009, 12:44:25 PM10/9/09
On Fri, 9 Oct 2009 09:24:13 -0700 (PDT), Anti-DabianchenVirus
<wus...@rocketmail.com> wrote:

>The poster going with the IDs "abianchen" and "report2009" never went
>to college.
>
>Proof: http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/995a71070728ba0c?hl=en

There is nothing worse than abject ignorance, and in today's world,
there is no excuse for it. I get sick, tired and utterly fed up with
unenlightened opinions gleaned from others. So-called "experts" on
Usenet who know the "truth". I could vomit at times.

I'm a retired professor of political science, and I don't pretend to
know everything. My area of emphasis was political socialization, and
it appears that most folks get there political views from their
parents.

If parents are closed-minded rednecks, you can just about bet with
assurance that their children will turn out the same way.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Cheers!
--
mad

report2009

Oct 9, 2009, 12:51:33 PM10/9/09
Hey psycho Xangdi, just because abianchen exposed your racist act when
you pretended as a black guy using ID "Leroy B Jones" to harass black
people in November 2007 so you wanted revenge against abianchen for
the rest of your life? Get over it! Anyway, don't you think that's
hilarious when you got exposed, one netter said you got caught pants
down! Because of that, you abandoned your infamous ID "Chairman Mao
Says". That's also hilarious. Hehe!

Abianchen, a Filipino whore Meichi? No kidding! Hey, anyone believes
you and Rusty Old Fool’s lies? Haha!

On Oct 9, 12:28 pm, Anti-DabianchenVirus <wuso...@rocketmail.com>
wrote:

> Once again, the poster going with the IDs "abianchen" and "report2009"
> never went to college.
>

> Proof:http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/995a71070728ba0c...

> .
>
> On Oct 9, 9:17 am, Fred Williams <f...@frewilliams.FFFfca> wrote:
>

> > report2009 wrote:
> > > 27 million Chinese died in vain during Mao’s era, 9 million Chinese
> > > starved to death in 1959 alone thanks to Mao’s senseless and brutal
> > > political movements like Great Leap Forward!!!
>
> >         Once again,...

> > --
> > Regards,
> > Fred

Anti-DabianchenVirus

Oct 9, 2009, 1:07:12 PM10/9/09
You have been spewing accusations against this "Xangdi" long before I
even joined SCC, and yet I never saw you present one single shred of
evidence proving or supporting these allegations - not one. All you
could do was bring in other posters, saying so-and-so said this, and
so-and-so said that. Now, here is solid proof that you, acbianchen/
Meichi, is a pathological liar: http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/995a71070728ba0c?hl=en
expletives at your competition in the whore house!

abia...@my-deja.com

Oct 9, 2009, 1:36:51 PM10/9/09
Once again what? Chinese civil war ended in 1949 but Mao was restless
and brought senseless and brutal political movements like Great Leap
Forward that starved 9 million Chinese people to death in 1959 alone,
then, Cultural Revolution... students were against teachers, children
were against parents... What kind of society is that? Mao was a
MONSTER!!!

In 1979, DXP and his CCP simply abandoned Maoism and adopted market
economy. Finally China had peace and started to make progress. What a
waste for China for first 30 years!

In Taiwan, we did not have those crazy political movements, today, my
Taiwan has GDP per capita 5 times higher than China, we have invested
over USD 100 billion in China. We don’t spit. In China, people spit
everywhere. Now mainland Chinese tourists visited Taiwan and admired
us, they said this is what future China should be.

Those are all facts!!!

Mack A. Damia

Oct 9, 2009, 2:02:01 PM10/9/09
On Fri, 9 Oct 2009 10:36:51 -0700 (PDT), "abia...@my-deja.com"
<abia...@my-deja.com> wrote:

>Once again what? Chinese civil war ended in 1949 but Mao was restless
>and brought senseless and brutal political movements like Great Leap
>Forward that starved 9 million Chinese people to death in 1959 alone,
>then, Cultural Revolution... students were against teachers, children
>were against parents... What kind of society is that? Mao was a
>MONSTER!!!
>
>In 1979, DXP and his CCP simply abandoned Maoism and adopted market
>economy. Finally China had peace and started to make progress. What a
>waste for China for first 30 years!
>
>In Taiwan, we did not have those crazy political movements, today, my
>Taiwan has GDP per capita 5 times higher than China, we have invested
>over USD 100 billion in China. We don�t spit. In China, people spit
>everywhere. Now mainland Chinese tourists visited Taiwan and admired
>us, they said this is what future China should be.
>
>Those are all facts!!!

More Facts.

He is regarded as one of the most important figures in modern world
history.

He was named by Time Magazine as one of the 100 most influential
people of the 20th century.

He is credited with commanding the Long March and leading the
Communist Party of China (CPC) to victory against Chiang Kai-shek's
*corrupt* Kuomintang (KMT) in the Chinese Civil War, defeating an
assortment of powerful regional warlords, and later helping repel a
Japanese invasion.

He is officially held in high regard in China where he is known as a
great revolutionary, political strategist, military mastermind, and
savior of the nation. Many Chinese also believe that through his
policies, he laid the economic, technological and cultural foundations
of modern China, transforming the country from a backward agrarian
society into a major world power.

Mao is viewed by many in China as a poet, philosopher, and visionary.

His two most famous essays, both from 1937, 'On Contradiction' and 'On
Practice', are concerned with the practical strategies of a
revolutionary movement and stress the importance of practical,
grassroots knowledge, obtained through experience.

In 1944, the Americans sent a special diplomatic envoy, called the
Dixie Mission, to the Communist Party of China. According to Edwin
Moise, in Modern China: A History 2nd Edition: Most of the Americans
were favorably impressed. The CPC seemed less corrupt, more unified,
and more vigorous in its resistance to Japan than the Kuomintang.
United States fliers shot down over North China...confirmed to their
superiors that the CPC was both strong and popular over a broad area.

Mao was regarded as the undisputed leader of China's working class in
their 100-year struggle against imperialism, feudalism and capitalism,
which were the three-evils in pre-1949 China since the Opium War. Even
today, many Chinese people regard Mao as a God-like figure, who led
the ailing China onto the path of an independent and powerful nation.

Mao also has a presence in China and around the world in popular
culture, where his face adorns everything from t-shirts to coffee
cups. Mao's granddaughter Kong Dongmei, defended the phenomenon,
stating that "it shows his influence, that he exists in people's
consciousness and has influenced several generations of Chinese
people's way of life. Just like Che Guevara's image, his has become a
symbol of revolutionary culture.

Supporters of Mao credit him with advancing the social and economic
development of Chinese society. They point out that before 1949, for
instance, the illiteracy rate in Mainland China was 80%, and life
expectancy was a meager 35 years. At his death, illiteracy had
declined to less than seven percent, and average life expectancy had
increased to more than 70 years .

Now, ceratinly he made plenty of mistakes, but so have other leaders.
The first half of the 20th Century is repleat with political violence,
but this doesn't diminish his contributions to progress and the
Chinese people.
--
mad

Message has been deleted

abia...@my-deja.com

Oct 9, 2009, 2:23:35 PM10/9/09
So what? Hitler was also one of “the most important persons” in world
history. He murdered 6 million Jews. Today, some clueless people still
worship Hitler like some clueless people still worship Mao.

Chen Yun, one of the top Chinese leaders in the 1980's, second top
leader to DXP said that it might have been best if Mao had died in
1956.

Before Mao died, China was one of the most poor nations in the world,
far behind India. Fortunately, DXP saved China, today's China is ahead
of India but still far behind my Taiwan (Republic of China), another
Chinese nation!!!

On Oct 9, 2:02 pm, Mack A. Damia <mybaconbu...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 9 Oct 2009 10:36:51 -0700 (PDT), "abianc...@my-deja.com"

> mad- Hide quoted text -

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Anti-DabianchenVirus

Oct 9, 2009, 3:19:07 PM10/9/09
A word of warning about this poster calling herself "abianchen/
report2009". Here's proof that she is a Philippino whore:

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/79344239ae34bf8e?hl=en

That she is a compulsive pathological liar:

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/ca085dc133ad3cae

That she has openly admitted to using other people's IDs to flame and
insult posters on the internet:

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/40b5974c6e730268?hl=en

On Oct 9, 11:23 am, "abianc...@my-deja.com" <abianc...@my-deja.com>

report2009

Oct 9, 2009, 3:26:51 PM10/9/09

On Oct 9, 3:19 pm, Anti-DabianchenVirus <wuso...@rocketmail.com>
wrote:

> A word of warning about this poster calling herself "abianchen/
> report2009". Here's proof that she is a Philippino whore:
>

> http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/79344239ae34bf8e...

> That she is a compulsive pathological liar:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/ca085dc133ad3cae
>
> That she has openly admitted to using other people's IDs to flame and
> insult posters on the internet:
>

> http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/40b5974c6e730268...

Anti-DabianchenVirus

Oct 9, 2009, 3:58:37 PM10/9/09

Mack A. Damia

Oct 9, 2009, 4:05:27 PM10/9/09
On Fri, 9 Oct 2009 20:23:22 +0200 (CEST), Dave U. Random
<anon...@anonymitaet-im-inter.net> wrote:

>What about nuts?

Wear a good jock strap.

HTH
--
mad

Mack A. Damia

Oct 9, 2009, 4:06:55 PM10/9/09
On Fri, 09 Oct 2009 20:29:10 +0200, Anonymous Remailer <m...@awxcnx.de>
wrote:

>On Fri, 09 Oct 2009 07:47:29 -0700, Mack A. Damia <mybaco...@hotmail.com>
>wrote:

>You're just a nut.

Thanks for the compliment.

How long did it take you to figure that one out since I call myself
Mack A. Damia?
--
mad

Mack A. Damia

Oct 9, 2009, 4:07:21 PM10/9/09
On Fri, 9 Oct 2009 20:58:05 +0200 (CEST), "Anonymous Remailer
(austria)" <mixm...@remailer.privacy.at> wrote:

>On Fri, 09 Oct 2009 07:47:29 -0700, Mack A. Damia <mybaco...@hotmail.com>
>wrote:
>

>You're just a nut.

Here, pull my finger......
--
mad

Dank 110100100

Oct 9, 2009, 7:03:46 PM10/9/09
On Oct 9, 5:50 am, Fred Williams <f...@frewilliams.FFFfca> wrote:
> Nomen Nescio wrote:
> > On Thu, 08 Oct 2009 20:03:19 -0700, Mack A. Damia <mybaconbu...@hotmail.c=

> > om>
> > wrote:

>         Stereo-typical anti-Maoist propaganda.  You can't add up all the deaths
> that occurred in that area of the world and lay them at the feet of Mao.
> There was a revolution and people were going to die.  Many said that they
> would rather die than go on living as slaves.  Look at how far he brought
> China in such a short time.  The previous powers would not yield their
> control lightly.  Some of those deaths would be at their feet too, if not
> all.

Mao really didn't succeed at much except seizing control of the
central government. Almost all of China's progress since then has
been the direct result of trade with the USA, and the only reason low-
quality Chinese goods are competitive is because they are cheap, and
the reason they are cheap is because they use slave and child labor to
produce them.

As for Mao's 'reforms,' he had some rather bizarre ideas, including a
Cultural Revolution that resembled Pol Pot's attempt to purge
bourgeois ideas by killing all those who were educated before the
Revolution. Mao also believed he could reform agriculture by re-
educating crops like wheat to cooperate instead of compete for
nutrients, and even re-educating entire species of crops to become
other species, making farming more efficient because only one crop
needed to be planted.

Today Mao's ideas are considered heretical, and Chinese Communism is
actually capitalism, except that the Party maintains absolute power,
and the successes of capitalist enterprise are attributed to
communism. This is identical to the situation in Vietnam, where the
Communist Party fought a bloody revolution to 'liberate' the
Vietnamese people from the shackles of Western capitalist oppression,
and today most Vietnamese are exploited by capitalist Western
corporations such as Nike, and the Communist Party takes credit for
providing them with jobs.

Mack A. Damia

Oct 9, 2009, 7:08:00 PM10/9/09

"One country, two systems"
- Deng Xiaoping

Phlip

Oct 9, 2009, 8:24:59 PM10/9/09
So what? that Loser Lama never one a Nobel Peace Prize, huh??
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Mack A. Damia

Oct 9, 2009, 11:56:29 PM10/9/09
On Sat, 10 Oct 2009 05:28:13 +0200 (CEST), Dave U. Random
<anon...@anonymitaet-im-inter.net> wrote:

>On Fri, 09 Oct 2009 08:33:53 -0700, Mack A. Damia <mybaco...@hotmail.com>
>wrote:

>>On Fri, 9 Oct 2009 15:20:05 +0200 (CEST), "Anonymous Remailer
>>(austria)" <mixm...@remailer.privacy.at> wrote:

>>>What??? The cultural revolution and the great leap forward led to the deaths of
>>>millions of people. It's a fact. Purge after purge killed millions. Take off
>>>your rose-colored glasses. Or at least give back the 50 cents.
>>
>>Most revolutions are nasty pieces of work. Nobody denies that many
>>died - but that can be said for most,if not all violent revolutions -
>>including the War of Independence.
>>

>>What did the Egyptians do to the Jews? Violent revolutions have been
>>going on for thousands of years, so it's not cricket to single out
>>*one* as a dreadful example.
>>
>>Do you know the truth about the Boston Tea Party?
>>
>>There was plenty of violence in connection with our involvement in
>>Vietnam; American history is repleat with violence in the name of
>>"freedom".
>>
>>Guys such as Stalin and Mao realized that human nature doesn't change,
>>and the only way to insure success for their causes was to eliminate
>>the competition.
>>

>>I really find no fault in that considering the larger picture.
>

>And we're comparing all this with Kent State. Right.

Did you go out to the snack bar or rest room?

Good thing your seat is still available.

If you're in an unmoderated debate, the topic can go wherever it goes,
so you had better be careful in what you say. Somebody (not me)
mentioned the tens of millions that Mao killed. That opened the door.

Do you find that difficult to comprehend? Just wondering.
--
mad

Mack A. Damia

Oct 9, 2009, 11:57:52 PM10/9/09
On Sat, 10 Oct 2009 04:55:05 +0100 (BST), Free Tibet
<free...@nym.mixmin.net> wrote:

>On Fri, 09 Oct 2009 11:02:01 -0700, Mack A. Damia <mybaconbutty@hotmail.c=
>om>
>wrote:
>

>>On Fri, 9 Oct 2009 10:36:51 -0700 (PDT), "abia...@my-deja.com"
>><abia...@my-deja.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Once again what? Chinese civil war ended in 1949 but Mao was restless
>>>and brought senseless and brutal political movements like Great Leap
>>>Forward that starved 9 million Chinese people to death in 1959 alone,
>>>then, Cultural Revolution... students were against teachers, children
>>>were against parents... What kind of society is that? Mao was a
>>>MONSTER!!!
>>>
>>>In 1979, DXP and his CCP simply abandoned Maoism and adopted market
>>>economy. Finally China had peace and started to make progress. What a
>>>waste for China for first 30 years!
>>>
>>>In Taiwan, we did not have those crazy political movements, today, my
>>>Taiwan has GDP per capita 5 times higher than China, we have invested

>>>over USD 100 billion in China. We don=92t spit. In China, people spit

>>>everywhere. Now mainland Chinese tourists visited Taiwan and admired
>>>us, they said this is what future China should be.
>>>
>>>Those are all facts!!!
>>
>>More Facts.
>>
>>He is regarded as one of the most important figures in modern world
>>history.
>>
>>He was named by Time Magazine as one of the 100 most influential
>>people of the 20th century.
>>

>Along with Adolf Hitler, Ayatullah Khomeini, and Lenin.=20

Therefore..........?
--
mad

Message has been deleted

Mack A. Damia

Oct 10, 2009, 12:46:22 AM10/10/09
On Sat, 10 Oct 2009 05:43:48 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio
<nob...@dizum.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 09 Oct 2009 09:44:25 -0700, Mack A. Damia <mybaco...@hotmail.com>
>wrote:
>

>>On Fri, 9 Oct 2009 09:24:13 -0700 (PDT), Anti-DabianchenVirus
>><wus...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>The poster going with the IDs "abianchen" and "report2009" never went
>>>to college.
>>>
>>>Proof: http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/995a71070728ba0c?hl=en
>>
>>There is nothing worse than abject ignorance, and in today's world,
>>there is no excuse for it. I get sick, tired and utterly fed up with
>>unenlightened opinions gleaned from others. So-called "experts" on
>>Usenet who know the "truth". I could vomit at times.
>

>Good idea!

You like vomit? Yuk.

>>I'm a retired professor of political science, and I don't pretend to
>>know everything. My area of emphasis was political socialization, and
>>it appears that most folks get there political views from their
>>parents.
>

>I opposed mine. They were college graduates.

Who's playing the silly games posting identical messages with two
nicks? Anyway, you didn't graduate from college and your parents did?
That may explain why you don't think like them and your political
views are different.

Also, kids usually go through a rebellious period in their teens and
early twenties, but they'll eventually start to assume their parents'
facade. There are always exceptions, of course. We are speaking in
generalities.

>>If parents are closed-minded rednecks, you can just about bet with
>>assurance that their children will turn out the same way.
>

>Mine have rebelled. Now working for IBM.

Are you a closed-minded redneck? Maybe that's why your kids have
rebelled. Are they college graduates?

>>The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
>>
>>Cheers!
>

>What about nuts?

As I said, buy a good jock strap. Other than that, my folks were
(are) very bright but didn't have the chance to go to college.
Depression-era in the U.K. My mother is still alive at age 88, and we
think alike on most subjects.
--
mad

Message has been deleted

Fred Williams

Oct 10, 2009, 8:55:51 AM10/10/09
Mack A. Damia wrote:

> On Fri, 9 Oct 2009 09:24:13 -0700 (PDT), Anti-DabianchenVirus
> <wus...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
>
>>The poster going with the IDs "abianchen" and "report2009" never went
>>to college.
>>
>>Proof:
>>http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/995a71070728ba0c?hl=en
>
> There is nothing worse than abject ignorance, and in today's world,
> there is no excuse for it. I get sick, tired and utterly fed up with
> unenlightened opinions gleaned from others. So-called "experts" on
> Usenet who know the "truth". I could vomit at times.
>

> I'm a retired professor of political science, and I don't pretend to
> know everything. My area of emphasis was political socialization, and
> it appears that most folks get there political views from their
> parents.
>

> If parents are closed-minded rednecks, you can just about bet with
> assurance that their children will turn out the same way.
>

> The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
>
> Cheers!

That's true, but it is possible to change and education helps. It's called
"finding yourself" when you look to what your own value are and get away
from those of your parents. It happened for me when I was 36 years old and
it changed my life.

Fred Williams

Oct 10, 2009, 9:02:11 AM10/10/09
Free Tibet wrote:

> On Fri, 09 Oct 2009 20:57:52 -0700, Mack A. Damia
> <mybaco...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 10 Oct 2009 04:55:05 +0100 (BST), Free Tibet
>><free...@nym.mixmin.net> wrote:

>>>On Fri, 09 Oct 2009 11:02:01 -0700, Mack A. Damia
>>><mybaconbutty@hotmail.c= om>

>>>Along with Adolf Hitler, Ayatullah Khomeini, and Lenin.=20
>>
>>Therefore..........?
>

> Um.. influentual and important don't mean Mao was 'good', sir?

Good can be a relative term. Mao was better then what the Chinese had
before. I wouldn't want to follow his example today. The world has changed
and there are peaceful ways to bring about positive changes. Note that
peaceful doesn't mean less radical. The solution lies in economics rather
than with guns and bombs.

Message has been deleted

Fred Williams

Oct 10, 2009, 12:51:19 PM10/10/09
Free Tibet wrote:

> On Sat, 10 Oct 2009 10:02:11 -0300, Fred Williams <fr...@frewilliams.FFFfc=
> a>

> wrote:
>
>>Free Tibet wrote:

>>>=20

>>> On Fri, 09 Oct 2009 20:57:52 -0700, Mack A. Damia
>>> <mybaco...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>>=20

>>>=20

>>> Um.. influentual and important don't mean Mao was 'good', sir?

>>>=20
>>
>>Good can be a relative term. =20
>
> That's why I had 'good' in quotes, sir.=20
>
>>Mao was better then what the Chinese had=20
>>before. I wouldn't want to follow his example today. The world has cha=
> nged=20
>>and there are peaceful ways to bring about positive changes. =20
>
> The discussion wasn't whether Mao was better than those he replaced, it w=
> as the
> number of his own people that he killed to make their lives 'better' whil=
> e not
> forgetting the Tibetan people he subjugated, terrorized, imprisoned, tort=
> ured
> and killed.

Do we really have *any* reliable information on that? I haven't seen it.

> Those poor 'deluded' people who were so 'unhappy' before he
> 'liberated' them. Yes, sir. Positive changes.

There sure was. Read the history. The Chinese revolution created the most
classless society that has ever existed on the face of the Earth, (for a
large nation anyway).

> Look at them now, sir. Every day Mao's followers, whether they admit they=
> are or
> not, are continuing to enact this reign of terror upon the Tibetan people=

I don't think Mao would be very pleased with what they are doing now. The
dream has been cast aside and Washington's influence is starting to control
decisions in Peiping. *That* is the sad part.

Mack A. Damia

Oct 10, 2009, 12:56:54 PM10/10/09
On Sat, 10 Oct 2009 15:33:38 +0100 (BST), Free Tibet
<free...@nym.mixmin.net> wrote:

>On Sat, 10 Oct 2009 10:02:11 -0300, Fred Williams <fr...@frewilliams.FFFfc=
>a>
>wrote:
>

>>Free Tibet wrote:

>>>=20

>>> On Fri, 09 Oct 2009 20:57:52 -0700, Mack A. Damia
>>> <mybaco...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>>=20

>>>=20

>>> Um.. influentual and important don't mean Mao was 'good', sir?

>>>=20
>>
>> Good can be a relative term. =20
>
>That's why I had 'good' in quotes, sir.=20

What's with all the numbers asnd codes? Is this Google posting?

It's not a matter of good versus bad. Was Hitler a bad man? Or was
he a man who did bad things? He was responsible for bringing
stability to Germany following WW1 and was instrumental in his support
of the People's car (Volkswagon). I think he developed Germany's
infrastructure, as well.

He let his ego get the better of him as many leaders do.

But it's not an important point. What is important is that he, along
with Mao and others, was one of the most influential people of the
20th Century whether you like it or not.

Mao effectively transformed China from an agrarian society to an
industrial giant - desite his brutal methods, which must be condemned.

It's important to look at the whole picture, not just parts and
corners.
--
mad

Mack A. Damia

Oct 10, 2009, 1:03:31 PM10/10/09

Absolutely. I agree with you, but I think it's the exception and not
the rule (norm).

Mu = 100, and half the population have IQs less than 100.

Refer to the Bell Curve.

An IQ of less than 100 is pretty damn dull; every other person in the
Western World ( and probably the rest of the world, too) has very
limited critical thinking skills.

If you open your eyes and look around, this is fairly easy to
comprehend.

Waiting for the deluge, I remain..........
--
mad

wusong

Oct 10, 2009, 1:29:37 PM10/10/09
On Oct 10, 9:56 am, Mack A. Damia <mybaconbu...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Oct 2009 15:33:38 +0100 (BST), Free Tibet
>

> <freeti...@nym.mixmin.net> wrote:
>
> >On Sat, 10 Oct 2009 10:02:11 -0300, Fred Williams <f...@frewilliams.FFFfc=

> >a>
> >wrote:

In their eagerness to condemn China, and consequently Mao, for lack of
anything better to do in life, many turn a blind eye, in fact ignore,
the fact that Mao and the Chinese Communist Party brought over 400
million Chinese people out of extreme poverty and gave them a new
chance of life. Greatness carries with it great sacrifices and great
mistakes. Had there not been Mao, there would not have been China
today. China would be mere separate warring states - worse than the
previous Soviet Union.

> It's important to look at the whole picture, not just parts and
> corners.

Dank 110100100

Oct 10, 2009, 5:46:43 PM10/10/09
On Oct 10, 7:02 am, Fred Williams <f...@frewilliams.FFFfca> wrote:

> Free Tibet wrote:
> > Um.. influentual and important don't mean Mao was 'good', sir?
>
>   Good can be a relative term.  Mao was better then what the
> Chinese had before.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"Day and night the telescreens bruised your ears with statistics
proving that people today had more food, more clothes, better houses,
better recreations -- that they lived longer, worked shorter hours,
were bigger, healthier, stronger, happier, more intelligent, better
educated, than the people of fifty years ago. Not a word of it could
ever be proved or disproved. The Party claimed, for example, that
today 40 per cent of adult proles were literate: before the
Revolution, it was said, the number had only been 15 per cent. The
Party claimed that the infant mortality rate was now only 160 per
thousand, whereas before the Revolution it had been 300 -- and so it
went on. It was like a single equation with two unknowns. It might
very well be that literally every word in the history books, even the
things that one accepted without question, was pure fantasy. For all
he knew there might never have been any such law as the jus primae
noctis, or any such creature as a capitalist, or any such garment as a
top hat. Everything faded into mist. The past was erased, the
erasure was forgotten, the lie became truth."
-- 1984
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mack A. Damia

Oct 10, 2009, 6:54:57 PM10/10/09

Except........you can open your eyes and see!

Nobody is denying the past, and we don't live in Oceania.
--
mad

Fred Williams

Oct 11, 2009, 9:11:04 AM10/11/09
Mack A. Damia wrote:

Well, there is a lot depending on the level of education. IQ is one thing,
but education also opens up the mind and a well educated person, even with a
"dull" IQ can still do great things, and understand life, politics, and
economics, and make a contribution.

Mack A. Damia

Oct 11, 2009, 9:24:49 AM10/11/09
On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 10:11:04 -0300, Fred Williams
<fr...@frewilliams.FFFfca> wrote:

Not certain I agree with you on that. An IQ of less than 100 reveals
very poor critical thinking skills - generally speaking, although
there may may be areas of endeavor where that person can succeed.

If you find these folks, say, posting to newsgroups, their mesages are
often rambling, don't make sense and are filled with personal
invectives.

When you encounter them on the highways, they drive like bats out of
hell until they have to make a decision - such as "construction ahead
- merge now". That's where you get the mile backups! Notice how slow
and unreponsive they become in stop-and-go driving.

I make constant observations where I live, and it never fails.
--
mad

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Mack A. Damia

Oct 11, 2009, 1:32:22 PM10/11/09
On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 17:18:31 +0100 (BST), Free Tibet
<free...@nym.mixmin.net> wrote:

>On Sat, 10 Oct 2009 09:56:54 -0700, Mack A. Damia <mybaco...@hotmail.com>

>Well you can keep your wide-eyed view of Mao. I know what has happened to the
>Tibetan people since 1950 and it's not pretty. No matter how much you laud your
>CCP friends, genocide is the major result of their 'liberation'. And you can cut
>the crap about eggs getting broken to make pavlova. Does the end justify the
>means? Not unless you're Hannibal Lecter. Are you, sir?

Hang on while a stir the fava beans and chill the Chianti.

Nobody (at least not me) is lauding my "CCP friends". I don't have
any. Friends are *trouble* no matter where they live. Best to keep
them as "acquaintances" at arm's length.

China/Tibet/Taiwan are not the only countries and peoples in the world
to have gone through strife, mass murder, occupation and rotten eggs.

What about the Jews in Germany and Eastern Europe during WW2? Look at
all the suffering during WW2 of which China's role was marginal. I
don't hear voices from Eastern Europe crying, "nasty, bad Germans!"

That the ends don't justify the means is specious arguing. It
happened, Live with it. Despie all the brutality, Mao brought China
into the modern world - transformed it from an agrarian to an
industrial world power.

Get over your bitterness and move on. It will only destroy you. Work
to change the future, not the past.
--
mad

Message has been deleted

Mack A. Damia

Oct 11, 2009, 9:17:42 PM10/11/09
On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 02:10:54 +0100 (BST), Free Tibet
<free...@nym.mixmin.net> wrote:

>On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 10:32:22 -0700, Mack A. Damia <mybaco...@hotmail.com>

>No, because those nasty Germans aren't still gassing Jews. Sheesh! Keep up, sir!
>The CCP, on the other hand, continues to suppress, terrify, rape, sterilize,
>imprison, torture, and murder ordinary Tibetans. China's suffering might be
>marginal, but Tibet's isn't.

>>That the ends don't justify the means is specious arguing. It
>>happened, Live with it. Despie all the brutality, Mao brought China
>>into the modern world - transformed it from an agrarian to an
>>industrial world power.
>

>So that makes everything done in his name ok? You keep avoiding the issue -
>genocide is taking place in countries occupied by China. They learned how to do
>it under Mao but this genocide is happening NOW, sir.

>>Get over your bitterness and move on. It will only destroy you. Work
>>to change the future, not the past.
>

>Get over my bitterness?? Work to change the future, not the past??
>
>Is your gout playing up, sir? Because your brain isn't functioning properly.
>Perhaps it's the narrow, closed-minded, intellectual bubble you've been in for
>all those years. Or is the red wine?
>
>Not once have you admitted that China invaded Tibet and, under the name of
>'liberation', perpetrated atrocities upon the Tibetan people, and continue to do
>so to this day. These unspeakable things that the CCP is doing to the Tibetans
>is defined as 'genocide'.
>
>All you can see is some mythical Mao who might have done some naughty things
>(like kill 70 odd million of his own people. Is that genocide?) but overall he
>was ONE OF THE 100 MOST INFLUENTUAL PEOPLE OF THE 20TH CENTURY!! So he must
>have been ok! Time Magazine said so! So Mao stands there along with Hitler and
>Lenin! But Hitler made the VW so he's ok. hahaha And the Germans have stopped
>killing Jews.. er..haven't they? hehehe Lenin took the US and UK bankers money,
>the money withheld from the Czar, and formed a co-op. And again millions died.
>But Lenin is ok because he's in there with Mao. Did he make the Skoda?? Can't
>remember what car Mao built.
>
>I wish you were joking, sir. But I can see you're not. One sick puppy.

I don't care.

By the way, I don't give a flying fuck, either.

Go pound Tibetan sand up your arse.
--
mad

Message has been deleted

Fred Williams

Oct 13, 2009, 11:37:40 AM10/13/09
Mack A. Damia wrote:

Many people succeed in this world without a high IQ. Some of the richest
people in the world have very ordinary IQs, and people with high IQs are
distributed proportionately across all class levels.

> If you find these folks, say, posting to newsgroups, their mesages are
> often rambling, don't make sense and are filled with personal
> invectives.

I did work with retarded adults a long time ago and the one quality I
noticed was that they were pleasant and nice to everybody. These were
people with very low IQs and had to be institutionalized. One surprised me
by being fluently bilingual. She had a speech problem too and when I
couldn't understand what she was saying in English, she immediately switched
to French. Quite impressive given her limited gifts.

> When you encounter them on the highways, they drive like bats out of
> hell until they have to make a decision - such as "construction ahead
> - merge now". That's where you get the mile backups! Notice how slow
> and unreponsive they become in stop-and-go driving.

Do they also make unsubstantiated claims on newsgroups, lumping everything
they dislike about others into a category called retarded?

> I make constant observations where I live, and it never fails.

You give all these objectionable drivers standardized IQ tests, do you?
While comparing them against control groups. That's quite a correlation
you're talking about. "Never fails," fascinating.