WARNING from original abianchen@my-deja.com: Beware!!! psycho “Tienxia” (Xangdi) has been faking as abianchen@my-deja.com to harass netters, just click “view profile” to see if you are actually dealing with this psycho “Tienxia”.

abia...@my-deja.com

Jun 9, 2009, 5:26:36 AM6/9/09
WARNING from original abia...@my-deja.com: Beware!!! psycho
“Tienxia” (Xangdi) has been faking as abia...@my-deja.com to harass
netters, just click “view profile” to see if you are actually dealing
with this psycho “Tienxia”.

The original abia...@my-deja.com has been posting since May 2000 so
click “view profile”, you can tell if you are dealing with fake
abianchen, actually psycho “Tienxia”.

*** Who's poster "Tienxia" (aka WanLF, Xangdi) and why is he harassing
poster "abianchen", a Chinese guy from Taiwan? ***

Initially, Tienxia (Xangdi) posted as "Chairman Mao", he also used
another alias to pretend as a black guy to fan racial hatred against
other black people but got caught by poster "abianchen", so his alias
"Chairman Mao" vanished. Later he signed up as "Xangdi" (also many
other aliases,e.g., Tienxia, WanLF) to retaliate against "abianchen"
with all sorts of silly lies, e.g., using a Thai girl Meichi's photos
to flame abianchen. His retaliation has been going over a year and
seems no end. He also faked abianchen account as well as others’
accounts for revenge.

Tienxia = WanLF = Xangdi = Chairman Mao Says = ... = fake Moshki =
fake abianchen = fake Dr. Ira... -> actually just one mentally ill
troll,像一個變態的神經病人, 瘋人院里爬出來的

Tienxia

Jun 9, 2009, 7:13:13 AM6/9/09
Ha-ha! You've created so many different accounts and aliases in Gmail
and Yahoo that you can't even keep track of which ones you are using,
schizoid Thai whore! Life is hard for an ugly Thai whore, isn't it?

Everyone already knows who you really are!

For nearly a decade, the poster calling herself "abianchen" has
successfully deceived posters in SCC and related groups, that she is a
"guy from Taiwan", provoking posters with her uneducated antics about
Taiwan and Confucius. It is now established beyond any possible shadow
of doubt that she is not only a liar, but also a failed model thrown
out of Taiwan for prostitution, and hiding as an illegal immigrant in
NYC, working as a chambermaid in the daytime in a sleazy hotel that
doesn't require any proper IDs, and moon-shining as a prostitute at
night at www.thailovelinks.com

She claims that she can "speak/read/write perfect Chinese", but so far
has only demonstrated an ability to cut-and-paste childish insults
from the Internet. She has NEVER written one single post totally in
Chinese in the nearly 10 years of her trolling career, other an
cutting-and-pasting elementary phrases copied from the Internet.
Examine: http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=zrbCzhUAAAB-TkBAn-GpkVMcGuNn_TE9HvpDciekf8j6JwqRh8YCsA
. She is nothing but a compulsive troll and a pathological liar.

For those who still don't know who ไอ้-คฺวายไอ้-คี่-แพ้
Meichi/"abianchen" really is, here are a few pictures of her:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64156901@N00/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/meichi_cunt_aka_abianchen_filthy_smelly_pussy/

On Jun 9, 5:26 am, "abianc...@my-deja.com" <abianc...@my-deja.com>
wrote:
> WARNING from original abianc...@my-deja.com: Beware!!! psycho
> “Tienxia” (Xangdi) has been faking as abianc...@my-deja.com to harass

> netters, just click “view profile” to see if you are actually dealing
> with this psycho “Tienxia”.
>

> The original abianc...@my-deja.com has been posting since May 2000 so

repos...@yahoo.com

Jun 9, 2009, 10:41:31 AM6/9/09
wrote:
> WARNING from original abianc...@my-deja.com: Beware!!! psycho
> "Tienxia" (Xangdi) has been faking as abianc...@my-deja.com to harass

> netters, just click "view profile" to see if you are actually dealing
> with this psycho "Tienxia".
>
> The original abianc...@my-deja.com has been posting since May 2000 so

Tienxia

Jun 9, 2009, 11:09:38 AM6/9/09
The term schizoaffective disorder was coined by Dr. Jacob Kasanin in
1933. Schizoaffective disorder is a perplexing mental illness
distinguished by a combination of symptoms of a thought disorder or
other psychotic symptoms such as hallucinations or delusions
(schizophrenia component) and those of a mood disorder (depressive or
manic component). The coupling of symptoms from these divergent
spectrums makes treating patients who are schizoaffective difficult.

Schizoaffective disorder is defined using the Diagnostic and
Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fourth Edition, Text Revision
(DSM-IV-TR) criteria or by International Classification of Diseases,
Tenth Revision (ICD-10) coding. Schizoaffective disorder has features
of both schizophrenia, including hallucinations, delusions, and
distorted thinking, and a mood component, such as depression or mania.

The diagnosis is made when the patient has features of both illnesses
but does not strictly meet diagnostic criteria for either
schizophrenia or a mood disorder alone. Unfortunately, determining if
a patient has 2 separate illnesses (schizophrenia or a mood disorder),
a combination of illnesses (schizophrenia and a mood disorder), or
perhaps even a distinct and separate illness apart from schizophrenia
or a mood disorder is difficult. Making the diagnosis of
schizoaffective disorder can be difficult because it encompasses 2
other diagnostic entities, namely schizophrenia and mood disorders. An
accurate diagnosis is made when the patient meets criteria for major
depressive disorder or mania while also meeting the criteria for
schizophrenia. Moreover, the patient must have psychosis for at least
2 weeks without a mood disorder.

Men with schizoaffective disorder tend to exhibit antisocial
personality traits. The age of onset is later for women than for men,
and the exact etiology and epidemiology is unclear because of limited
research in this area. Patients with schizoaffective disorder are
thought to have a better prognosis than that of patients with
schizophrenia. Treatment consists of both pharmacotherapy and
psychotherapy.

Pathophysiology
Although the exact etiology of schizoaffective disorder is unknown, it
may involve the balance of dopamine and serotonin in the brain.1
Others believe that it may be due to in utero exposure to viruses,
malnutrition, or even birth complications.

Frequency
United States
The lifetime prevalence of schizoaffective disorder is thought to be
approximately 0.32%2 , with a range of 0.5-0.8%3 . This rate is only
an estimate because no studies have been performed.

International
The international prevalence rates are difficult to determine because
the diagnostic criteria have changed over the last few years.

Mortality/Morbidity
The prognosis for patients with schizoaffective disorder is thought to
lie between that of patients with schizophrenia and that of patients
with a mood disorder. That is, the prognosis is better with
schizoaffective disorder than with schizophrenic disorder but worse
than with a mood disorder alone.

Individuals with the bipolar subtype are thought to have a prognosis
similar to those with bipolar type I, whereas the prognosis of people
with the depressive subtype is thought to be similar to that of people
with schizophrenia. Overall, determination of the prognosis is
difficult.
The incidence of suicide is estimated at 10% (Williams, 1998). Also
consider difference in suicide attempts among different ethnic groups.
Caucasian individuals have a higher rate of suicide than African
Americans. Persons who immigrated to a country have higher suicide
rates then people born in that country. In regards to gender, women
attempt suicide more than men, but men complete suicide more often.1
Schizoaffective disorder affects more women than men, but this appears
to be influenced the fact that more women are in the depressive
subtype as compared with the bipolar subtype.
A poor prognosis in patients with schizoaffective disorder is
generally associated with a poor premorbid history, an insidious
onset, no precipitating factors, a predominant psychosis, negative
symptoms, an early onset, an unremitting course, or their having a
family member with schizophrenia.

Race
No race-based difference in diagnosis is observed.

Sex
Schizoaffective disorder is more common in women than in men. Men with
schizoaffective disorder tend to exhibit antisocial traits and
behavior in contrast to other personality traits. In addition, the age
of onset is later for women than for men, and the exact etiology and
epidemiology is unclear because of limited research in this area.

Age
Young people with schizoaffective disorder tend to have a diagnosis
with the bipolar subtype, whereas older people tend to have the
depressive subtype.

Clinical
History
Diagnostic criteria for schizoaffective disorder are as follows:4

An uninterrupted period of illness occurs during which a major
depressive episode, a manic episode, or a mixed episode occurs with
symptoms that meet criterion A for schizophrenia. The major depressive
episode must include criterion A1, ie, depressed mood.
During the same period of illness, delusions or hallucinations occur
for at least 2 weeks, in the absence of prominent mood symptoms.
Symptoms that meet the criteria for mood episodes are present for a
substantial portion of the total active and residual periods of
illness.
The disturbance is not due to the direct physiologic effects of a
substance (eg, illicit drugs, medications) or a general medical
condition.
The bipolar type is diagnosed if the disturbance includes a manic or a
mixed episode (or a manic or a mixed episode and major depressive
episodes).
The depressive type is diagnosed if the disturbance includes only
major depressive episodes.
Physical
Obtain a complete medical history, and perform a complete mental
status examination, physical examination, and neurologic examination
to assist with the evaluation and rule out other disease processes.

Although the mental status examination varies for each patient,
examples of items to assess are listed below. Because of the
variability of the presentation of the disorder, any or all symptoms
of schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, or major depressive disorder may
manifest depending on the presenting subtype.

Appearance - Ranges from well-groomed to disheveled
Eye contact - Appropriate, increased, or decreased
Facial expression - Neutral, angry, euphoric, sad
Motor - Possible psychomotor agitation or retardation
Cooperativeness - May cooperate or may be uncooperative
Mood - Euthymic, depressed, or manic
Affect - Ranges from appropriate to flat
Speech - Ranges from poverty to flight of ideas or pressured
Suicidal ideation - May or may not be present. Remember that
individuals with this disorder have a lifetime risk for suicide, which
is significant. Inquiring about suicidal ideation at each visit is
always important. In addition, the interviewer should inquire about
past acts of self-harm or violence. Ask the following types of
questions when determining suicidal ideation or intent. "Do you have
any thoughts of wanting to harm or kill yourself?" "Do you have any
thoughts that you would be better off dead?" If the reply is positive
for these thoughts, inquire about specific plans, suicide notes,
family history (anniversary reaction), and impulse control. Also, ask
how the patient views suicide to determine if a suicidal gesture or
act is ego-syntonic or ego-dystonic. Next, determine if the patient
will contract for safety.
Homicidal ideation - May or may not be present. Inquiring about
homicidal ideation or intent during each patient interview is also
important. Ask the following types of questions to help determine
homicidal ideation or intent. "Do you have any thoughts of wanting to
hurt anyone?" "Do you have any feelings or thoughts that you wish
someone were dead?" If the reply to one of these questions is
positive, ask the patient if he or she has any specific plans to
injure someone and how he or she plans to control these feelings if
they occur again.
Orientation - To elicit responses concerning orientation (ie, person,
place, time, situation), ask the patient questions, as follows. "What
is your full name?" "Do you know where you are?" "What is the month,
date, year, day of the week, and time?" "Do you know why you are
here?"
Consciousness - Levels of consciousness are determined by the
interviewer and are rated as (1) coma, characterized by
unresponsiveness; (2) stuporous, characterized by response to pain;
(3) lethargic, characterized by drowsiness; and (4) alert,
characterized by full awareness.
Concentration and attention - Ask the patient to subtract 7 from 100,
then to repeat the task from that response. This is known as serial
7s. Next, ask the patient to spell the word world forward and
backward.
Reading and writing - Ask the patient to write a simple sentence (noun/
verb). Then, ask patient to read a sentence (eg, "Close your eyes.").
The part of the MMSE evaluates the patient's ability to sequence.
Memory - To evaluate a patient's memory, have him or her respond to
the following prompts. For remote memory, "What was the name of your
first grade teacher?" For recent memory, "What did you eat for dinner
last night?" For immediate memory, "Repeat these 3 words: pen, chair,
flag." Tell the patient to remember these words. Then, after 5
minutes, have the patient repeat the words.
Delusions - Any type possible (eg, paranoid, thought insertion or
withdrawal, grandiose, bizarre, to name a few)
Hallucinations - Any type possible (most common is auditory, least
common is gustatory)
Insight - Range varies
Judgment - Range varies

Causes
Although the cause of schizoaffective disorder is unknown, the cause
may be similar to schizophrenia nature versus nurture. To date, no
specific genetic markers have been identified. Environmental causes of
malnutrition, viral infections, or complication at birth may play a
role. Finally, abnormalities of the neurotransmitters serotonin,
norepinephrine, and/or dopamine could all have a role in this
disorder. More research is needed to fully elucidate the causes of
schizoaffective disorder.

Schizoaffective disorder is one of the more common, chronic, and
disabling mental illnesses. As the name implies, it is characterized
by a combination of symptoms of schizophrenia and an affective (mood)
disorder. There has been a controversy about whether schizoaffective
disorder is a type of schizophrenia or a type of mood disorder. Today,
most clinicians and researchers agree that it is primarily a form of
schizophrenia. Although its exact prevalence is not clear, it may
range from two to five in a thousand people (- i.e., 0.2% to 0.5%).
Schizoaffective disorder may account for one-fourth or even one-third
of all persons with schizophrenia.
To diagnose schizoaffective disorder, a person needs to have primary
symptoms of schizophrenia (such as delusions, hallucinations,
disorganized speech, disorganized behavior) along with a period of
time when he or she also has symptoms of major depression or a manic
episode. (Please see the section on Mood Disorders for a detailed
description of symptoms of major depression or manic episode).
Accordingly, there may be two subtypes of schizoaffective disorder:

(a) Depressive subtype, characterized by major depressive episodes
only, and

(b) Bipolar subtype, characterized by manic episodes with or without
depressive symptoms or depressive episodes.

Differentiating schizoaffective disorder from schizophrenia and from
mood disorder can be difficult. The mood symptoms in schizoaffective
disorder are more prominent, and last for a substantially longer time
than those in schizophrenia. Schizoaffective disorder may be
distinguished from a mood disorder by the fact that delusions or
hallucinations must be present in persons with schizoaffective
disorder for at least two weeks in the absence of prominent mood
symptoms. The diagnosis of a person with schizophrenia or mood
disorder may change later to that of schizoaffective disorder, or vice
versa.

The most effective treatment for schizoaffective disorder is a
combination of drug treatment and psychosocial interventions. The
medications include antipsychotics along with antidepressants or mood
stabilizers. The newer atypical antipsychotics such as clozapine,
risperidone, olanzapine, quetiapine, ziprasidone, and aripiprazole are
safer than the older typical or conventional antipsychotics such as
haloperidol and fluphenazine in terms of parkinsonism and tardive
dyskinesia. The newer drugs may also have better effects on mood
symptoms. Nonetheless, these medications do have some side effects,
especially at higher doses. The side effects may include excessive
sleepiness, weight gain, and sometimes diabetes. Different
antipsychotic drugs have somewhat different side effect profiles.
Changing from one antipsychotic to another one may help if a person
with schizoaffective disorder does not respond well or develops
distressing side effects with the first medication. The same principle
applies to the use of antidepressants or mood stablilizers ( - please
see the section on Mood Disorders for details).

There has been much less research on psychosocial treatments for
schizoaffective disorder than there has been in schizophrenia or
depression. However, the available evidence suggests that cognitive
behavior therapy, brief psychotherapy, and social skills training are
likely to have a beneficial effect. Most people with schizoaffective
disorder require long-term therapy with a combination of medications
and psychosocial interventions in order to avoid relapses, and
maintain an appropriate level of functioning and quality of life.

In other words, Meichi, you are a schizoid!

> > troll,像一個變態的神經病人, 瘋人院里爬出來的- Hide quoted text -

repos...@yahoo.com

Jun 9, 2009, 11:17:27 AM6/9/09
wrote:
> WARNING from original abianc...@my-deja.com: Beware!!! psycho
> "Tienxia" (Xangdi) has been faking as abianc...@my-deja.com to harass

> netters, just click "view profile" to see if you are actually dealing
> with this psycho "Tienxia".
>
> The original abianc...@my-deja.com has been posting since May 2000 so

Tienxia

Jun 9, 2009, 11:38:20 AM6/9/09

repos...@yahoo.com

Jun 10, 2009, 7:49:46 AM6/10/09
wrote:
> WARNING from original abianc...@my-deja.com: Beware!!! psycho
> "Tienxia" (Xangdi) has been faking as abianc...@my-deja.com to harass

> netters, just click "view profile" to see if you are actually dealing
> with this psycho "Tienxia".
>
> The original abianc...@my-deja.com has been posting since May 2000 so
Message has been deleted

Tienxia

repos...@yahoo.com

Jun 10, 2009, 8:49:10 AM6/10/09
wrote:
> WARNING from original abianc...@my-deja.com: Beware!!! psycho
> "Tienxia" (Xangdi) has been faking as abianc...@my-deja.com to harass

> netters, just click "view profile" to see if you are actually dealing
> with this psycho "Tienxia".
>
> The original abianc...@my-deja.com has been posting since May 2000 so

Tienxia

Jun 10, 2009, 9:25:18 AM6/10/09

repos...@yahoo.com

Jun 10, 2009, 9:44:18 AM6/10/09
wrote:
> WARNING from original abianc...@my-deja.com: Beware!!! psycho
> "Tienxia" (Xangdi) has been faking as abianc...@my-deja.com to harass

> netters, just click "view profile" to see if you are actually dealing
> with this psycho "Tienxia".
>
> The original abianc...@my-deja.com has been posting since May 2000 so

Tienxia

Jun 10, 2009, 10:08:29 AM6/10/09

repos...@yahoo.com

Jun 10, 2009, 10:10:55 AM6/10/09
wrote:
> WARNING from original abianc...@my-deja.com: Beware!!! psycho
> "Tienxia" (Xangdi) has been faking as abianc...@my-deja.com to harass

> netters, just click "view profile" to see if you are actually dealing
> with this psycho "Tienxia".
>
> The original abianc...@my-deja.com has been posting since May 2000 so

Tienxia

Jun 10, 2009, 10:35:09 AM6/10/09

repos...@yahoo.com

Jun 10, 2009, 3:31:33 PM6/10/09
wrote:
> WARNING from original abianc...@my-deja.com: Beware!!! psycho
> "Tienxia" (Xangdi) has been faking as abianc...@my-deja.com to harass

> netters, just click "view profile" to see if you are actually dealing
> with this psycho "Tienxia".
>
> The original abianc...@my-deja.com has been posting since May 2000 so

Tienxia

Jun 10, 2009, 5:59:14 PM6/10/09

report2009

Jun 10, 2009, 8:04:01 PM6/10/09
wrote:
> WARNING from original abianc...@my-deja.com: Beware!!! psycho
> "Tienxia" (Xangdi) has been faking as abianc...@my-deja.com to harass

> netters, just click "view profile" to see if you are actually dealing
> with this psycho "Tienxia".
>
> The original abianc...@my-deja.com has been posting since May 2000 so

report2009

Jun 11, 2009, 3:38:22 AM6/11/09
wrote:
> WARNING from original abianc...@my-deja.com: Beware!!! psycho
> "Tienxia" (Xangdi) has been faking as abianc...@my-deja.com to harass

> netters, just click "view profile" to see if you are actually dealing
> with this psycho "Tienxia".
>
> The original abianc...@my-deja.com has been posting since May 2000 so

Tienxia

Jun 11, 2009, 3:56:54 AM6/11/09

report2009

Jun 11, 2009, 4:00:22 AM6/11/09
wrote:
> WARNING from original abianc...@my-deja.com: Beware!!! psycho
> "Tienxia" (Xangdi) has been faking as abianc...@my-deja.com to harass

> netters, just click "view profile" to see if you are actually dealing
> with this psycho "Tienxia".
>
> The original abianc...@my-deja.com has been posting since May 2000 so

Tienxia

Jun 11, 2009, 4:09:38 AM6/11/09

report2009

Jun 11, 2009, 4:34:59 AM6/11/09
wrote:
> WARNING from original abianc...@my-deja.com: Beware!!! psycho
> "Tienxia" (Xangdi) has been faking as abianc...@my-deja.com to harass

> netters, just click "view profile" to see if you are actually dealing
> with this psycho "Tienxia".
>
> The original abianc...@my-deja.com has been posting since May 2000 so

Tienxia

Jun 11, 2009, 4:40:44 AM6/11/09

report2009

Jun 11, 2009, 5:36:27 AM6/11/09
wrote:
> WARNING from original abianc...@my-deja.com: Beware!!! psycho
> "Tienxia" (Xangdi) has been faking as abianc...@my-deja.com to harass

> netters, just click "view profile" to see if you are actually dealing
> with this psycho "Tienxia".
>
> The original abianc...@my-deja.com has been posting since May 2000 so

Tienxia

Jun 11, 2009, 6:09:48 AM6/11/09

report2009

Jun 11, 2009, 7:04:18 AM6/11/09

Tienxia

Jun 11, 2009, 7:23:29 AM6/11/09
Warning about Meichi the despicable ugly Thai whore:

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/ca085dc133ad3cae?hl=en

report2009

Jun 11, 2009, 8:16:01 AM6/11/09
On Jun 9, 7:13 am, Tienxia <xan...@email.com> wrote:
> Ha-ha! You've created so many different accounts and aliases in Gmail
> and Yahoo that you can't even keep track of which ones you are using,
> schizoid Thai whore! Life is hard for an ugly Thai whore, isn't it?
>
> Everyone already knows who you really are!

> For nearly a decade, the poster calling herself "abianchen" has
> successfully deceived posters in SCC and related groups, that she is a
> "guy from Taiwan", provoking posters with her uneducated antics about
> Taiwan and Confucius. It is now established beyond any possible shadow
> of doubt that she is not only a liar, but also a failed model thrown
> out of Taiwan for prostitution, and hiding as an illegal immigrant in
> NYC, working as a chambermaid in the daytime in a sleazy hotel that
> doesn't require any proper IDs, and moon-shining as a prostitute at
> night atwww.thailovelinks.com
>
> She claims that she can "speak/read/write perfect Chinese", but so far
> has only demonstrated an ability to cut-and-paste childish insults
> from the Internet. She has NEVER written one single post totally in
> Chinese in the nearly 10 years of her trolling career, other an
> cutting-and-pasting elementary phrases copied from the Internet.
> Examine:http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=zrbCzhUAAAB-TkBAn-Gp...

> . She is nothing but a compulsive troll and a pathological liar.
>
> For those who still don't know who ไอ้-คฺวายไอ้-คี่-แพ้
> Meichi/"abianchen" really is, here are a few pictures of her:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/64156901@N00/
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/meichi_cunt_aka_abianchen_filthy_smelly_...

Tienxia

Jun 11, 2009, 8:23:14 AM6/11/09

report2009

Jun 11, 2009, 9:44:41 AM6/11/09

Tienxia

Jun 11, 2009, 9:51:27 AM6/11/09

report2009

Jun 11, 2009, 11:25:31 AM6/11/09

anti-meichivirus

Jun 11, 2009, 11:39:14 AM6/11/09
Warning about Meichi the despicable ugly Thai whore:

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/ca085dc133ad3cae?hl=en

Abianchen is a fraud!

report2009

Jun 11, 2009, 12:07:01 PM6/11/09

anti-meichivirus

Jun 11, 2009, 12:42:31 PM6/11/09

report2009

Jun 11, 2009, 1:41:33 PM6/11/09

anti-meichivirus

Jun 11, 2009, 2:39:36 PM6/11/09

report2009

Jun 11, 2009, 3:57:57 PM6/11/09

Tienxia

Jun 11, 2009, 4:23:01 PM6/11/09
Meichi is a pathological liar and a failure. It is evident that she
has an obsession of copying articles from the Internet and posting
them in these newsgroup - a habit which she formed during her school
days, when she copied other students' work and claimed them to be
hers. She is nothing other than a petty thief, a common criminal who
can't be of any use in society. Just look at her ugly face - it's got
small-time criminal written all over it:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64156901@N00/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/meichi_cunt_aka_abianchen_filthy_smelly_pussy/

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/ca085dc133ad3cae?hl=en

report2009

Jun 11, 2009, 5:10:12 PM6/11/09

rst0wxyz

Jun 11, 2009, 8:56:56 PM6/11/09
Warning about Meichi the despicable ugly Thai whore

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/ca085dc133ad3cae...

report2009

Jun 11, 2009, 9:06:34 PM6/11/09

rst0wxyz

Jun 11, 2009, 9:11:59 PM6/11/09
Who's poster "Tienxia" and why is he harassing poster "abianchen", a
Chinese guy from Taiwan? Because this "Chinese guy from Taiwan" is
actually a Philippino whore and a perpetual lying bitch.

report2009

Jun 11, 2009, 9:16:28 PM6/11/09

rst0wxyz

Jun 11, 2009, 9:17:22 PM6/11/09

report2009

Jun 11, 2009, 9:39:20 PM6/11/09

rst9

Jun 11, 2009, 10:09:20 PM6/11/09
http://www.flickr.com/photos/64156901@N00/ - This "guy from Taiwan"
is
actually a Philippino whore and a lying bitch.

abian...@yahoo.com

Jun 11, 2009, 11:27:47 PM6/11/09
Rusty Old Fool, you are 一個變態的神經病人, 瘋人院里爬出來的.

Hey Rusty Old Fool you said a long time ago that Chairman Mao is same
poster as Xangdi, and now you say he is not, after I have told
everyone that you told me so. I guess you are really crazy! Maybe your
gf doesn't want to suck your little prick anymore. Haha! You are so
dumb. You should go to a shrink. I mean it. You are 一個變態的神經病人, 瘋人院里爬出來
的.

On Jun 11, 9:09 pm, rst9 <rst9w...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/64156901@N00/- This "guy from Taiwan"

abian...@yahoo.com

Jun 11, 2009, 11:27:59 PM6/11/09
Rusty Old Fool, you are 一個變態的神經病人, 瘋人院里爬出來的.

Hey Rusty Old Fool you said a long time ago that Chairman Mao is same
poster as Xangdi, and now you say he is not, after I have told
everyone that you told me so. I guess you are really crazy! Maybe your
gf doesn't want to suck your little prick anymore. Haha! You are so
dumb. You should go to a shrink. I mean it. You are 一個變態的神經病人, 瘋人院里爬出來
的.

On Jun 11, 9:09 pm, rst9 <rst9w...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> http://www.flickr.com/photos/64156901@N00/- This "guy from Taiwan"

report2009

Jun 11, 2009, 11:40:30 PM6/11/09

Tienxia

Jun 11, 2009, 11:42:55 PM6/11/09
Warning about abianchen/Meichi the despicable ugly Thai whore:

Tienxia

Jun 11, 2009, 11:45:22 PM6/11/09

abianchen@my deja.com

rst9

Jun 12, 2009, 11:32:42 AM6/12/09
http://www.flickr.com/photos/meichi_cunt_aka_abianchen_filthy_smelly_pussy/

You have proven to be a whore demanding $3,000/hr for your services.

abian...@yahoo.com

Jun 12, 2009, 11:38:41 AM6/12/09
You wanted my cunt, remember? You can't afford me, so you attack me
again, little noodle dick Rusty Old Fool!!

On Jun 12, 11:32 am, rst9 <rst9w...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/meichi_cunt_aka_abianchen_filthy_smelly_...

rst9

Jun 12, 2009, 11:43:49 AM6/12/09
You wanted my cunt, remember?
You can't afford me, so you attack me again -

I don't solicite prostitutes. I don't need to pay for my sex..
http://www.flickr.com/photos/meichi_cunt_aka_abianchen_filthy_smelly_pussy/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/64156901@N00/

abia...@my-deja.com

abia...@my-deja.com

Jun 12, 2009, 1:32:56 PM6/12/09

anti-abianchenvirus

Jun 12, 2009, 1:39:12 PM6/12/09

report2009

Jun 12, 2009, 1:55:18 PM6/12/09
wrote:
> WARNING from original abianc...@my-deja.com: Beware!!! psycho
> "Tienxia" (Xangdi) has been faking as abianc...@my-deja.com to harass

> netters, just click "view profile" to see if you are actually dealing
> with this psycho "Tienxia".
>
> The original abianc...@my-deja.com has been posting since May 2000 so

anti-StupidAbianchenVirus

Jun 12, 2009, 2:37:18 PM6/12/09

report2009

Jun 12, 2009, 2:54:08 PM6/12/09

anti-StupidAbianchenVirus

Jun 12, 2009, 3:28:23 PM6/12/09

report2009

Jun 12, 2009, 5:27:26 PM6/12/09

rst9

report2009

Jun 12, 2009, 9:31:02 PM6/12/09

rst9

anti-StupidAbianchenVirus

Jun 12, 2009, 11:14:20 PM6/12/09

rst9

Jun 12, 2009, 11:24:16 PM6/12/09
On Jun 12, 8:14 pm, anti-StupidAbianchenVirus <wus...@rocketmail.com>
wrote:

> "Original abianchen" has been exposed to be Meichi, the ugly Thai
> whore
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/c18fae0f23508eea...
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/eb17f7812691865b...

Tienxia

Tienxia

report2009

Jun 13, 2009, 1:08:51 AM6/13/09

rst0wxyz

Jun 13, 2009, 5:29:41 AM6/13/09
Who's poster "Tienxia" and why is he harassing poster "abianchen", a
Chinese guy from Taiwan? Because this "Chinese guy from Taiwan" is
actually a Philippino whore and a perpetual lying bitch.
Nobody would pay good money for a tub of lard prostitute.

report2009

Jun 13, 2009, 5:49:03 AM6/13/09

rst0wxyz

Jun 13, 2009, 5:54:39 AM6/13/09
WARNING from original abia...@my-deja.com:
Beware!!!
This "guy from Taiwan" is really a tub of lard fatso ugly Philippino
whore.
She must be shot on sight.
There is a reward of $3,000/hr from abianchen cunt from her service as
a prostitute.

report2009

Jun 13, 2009, 6:03:23 AM6/13/09

rst0wxyz

Jun 13, 2009, 9:03:29 AM6/13/09

report2009

Jun 13, 2009, 9:47:24 AM6/13/09

anti-StupidAbianchenVirus

Jun 13, 2009, 4:31:55 PM6/13/09

report2009

Jun 13, 2009, 5:37:29 PM6/13/09

anti-StupidAbianchenVirus

Jun 13, 2009, 8:13:25 PM6/13/09

report2009

Jun 13, 2009, 10:59:30 PM6/13/09

rst9

Jun 13, 2009, 11:06:17 PM6/13/09
WARNING from original abia...@my-deja.com: Beware!!! abiancheb cunt
the abum_chump wants $3,000/hr for her service. She is a tub of lard
fatso Philippino whore perpetual lying bitch.

report2009

Jun 13, 2009, 11:21:51 PM6/13/09

rst9

Jun 14, 2009, 12:19:02 AM6/14/09
WARNING from original abia...@my-deja.com: Beware!!! This "guy from
Taiwan" has no balls between her legs, but has a filthy smelly pussy.
This tub of lard fatso whore wants $3,000/hr for her service. She's
not even worth three cents.

report2009

Jun 14, 2009, 12:25:41 AM6/14/09

rst9

Jun 14, 2009, 12:29:51 AM6/14/09
WARNING from original abia...@my-deja.com: Beware!!! This "guy from
Taiwan" is actually a tub of lard fatso whore from the Philippines
soliciting "johns" on soc.culture.china. She's asking for $3,000/hr
for her service. Any taker?

report2009

Jun 14, 2009, 12:32:08 AM6/14/09

rst9

Jun 14, 2009, 12:38:26 AM6/14/09
WARNING from original abia...@my-deja.com: Beware!!! abiancheb cunt
the abum_chump wants $3,000/hr for her service. She is a tub of lard
fatso Philippino whore perpetual lying bitch

report2009

Jun 14, 2009, 1:05:28 AM6/14/09

rst0wxyz

Jun 14, 2009, 1:08:59 AM6/14/09

report2009

Jun 14, 2009, 1:12:25 AM6/14/09

anti-StupidAbianchenVirus

Jun 14, 2009, 1:29:57 AM6/14/09

report2009

Jun 14, 2009, 3:18:08 AM6/14/09

anti-StupidAbianchenVirus

Jun 14, 2009, 3:38:59 AM6/14/09

report2009

Jun 14, 2009, 3:53:55 AM6/14/09

rst0wxyz

Jun 14, 2009, 10:31:05 AM6/14/09
Who's poster "Tienxia" and why is he harassing poster "abianchen", a
Chinese guy from Taiwan? Because this "Chinese guy from Taiwan" is
actually a tub of lard fatso ugly Philippino whore and a perpetual
lying bitch.

report2009

Jun 14, 2009, 11:13:39 AM6/14/09

rst0wxyz

Jun 14, 2009, 11:26:56 AM6/14/09
You have proven to be a whore demanding $3,000/hr for your services. -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/meichi_cunt_aka_abianchen_filthy_smelly_pussy/
It is loading more messages.