Dono now trolls Wikipedia with up to 45 incorrect versions of Hamiltonian!

Juan R.

Dec 19, 2008, 9:18:56 AM12/19/08
After Dono was exposed to be a troll with no idea of relativity,
electrodynamics and mechanics

http://canonicalscience.blogspot.com/2008/12/catching-big-troll.html

and now he could not delete his messages as he did in the past,

http://canonicalscience.blogspot.com/2008/08/some-samples-of-usenet-fauna-iii-nasty.html

Dono started to cite the wikipedia pretending to hide his previous
nonsense. E.g. the day 14 Dec wrote

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics.relativity/msg/c58f37ae2a51afe6

It was explained that Hamiltonian in the wiki is correct but *only*
valid for nonrelativistic velocities. E.g. the day 15 I wrote to Dono

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics.relativity/msg/62b3f5e2f95c244d

(\blockquote
Only a big troll as you can repeat the same mistakes forever...

I already explained to you three or four times before that Hamiltonian
is *only* valid for particle velocities v << c.

What is your problem?

As anyone can see, you still cannot learn what is the relativistic
Hamiltonian after six months :-)

http://canonicalscience.blogspot.com/2008/12/catching-big-troll.html

What is your problem?

Cannot read?

Cannot learn?

Cannot accept you have been exposed as biggest fraud in SPR?
)

What was the troll reaction? He decided to learn the correct
Hamiltonian from above blog article or he decided to edit the
wikipedia for supporting his own nonsense!

Yes! The day 15, Dono edited the wikipedia and add some of his
nonsense.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Hamiltonian_mechanics&action=history

Dono using his wikipedia account (DS1000) wrote that the non-
relativistic (square) Hamiltonian was also valid for relativistic
velocities by merely doing p = m gamma v!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Hamiltonian_mechanics&oldid=258225623

His nonsense was deleted by wikipedia user JRSpriggs the day 16

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Hamiltonian_mechanics&oldid=258431423

Dono resubmitted the same nonsense

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Hamiltonian_mechanics&oldid=258471322

but now adding a reference (the number 3 in above version). Do you
imagine what reference he added? Yes, the same reference he was citing
here

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics.relativity/msg/e5f62c108f9f8012

But as explained in my response that Hamiltonian is only valid when
there is fields

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics.relativity/msg/4b4d8072cd647a58

Does the troll did learn? No, he submitted the same nonsense, and
warning to wikipedia users with his "this is correct do not delete
again".

No Dono you were writing gargabe, like in the last 6 months, and your
nonsense was deleted again in a more recent version :-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Hamiltonian_mechanics&oldid=258727574

Since Dono has trolled the wikipedia with up to 45 incorrect versions
containing garbage. There is even a special section in the talk page
devoted to the nonsense written by Dono (aka wikipedia user DS1000)!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Hamiltonian_mechanics#DS1000.27s_added_material

The last version of Wikipedia now contains the correct relativistic
Hamiltonian

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamiltonian_mechanics

instead the nonsensical Hamiltonians given by Dono during last 6
months

http://canonicalscience.blogspot.com/2008/12/catching-big-troll.html

Of course, the Hamiltonian given in Wikipedia now is just the
Hamiltonian was given in my blog the day 12 Dec. Only Dono, the troll,
was saying for days was not correct.

But one thing is to copy the correct square root Hamiltonian, the
correct momentum, and the correct Legendre transformation from my blog

http://canonicalscience.blogspot.com/2008/12/catching-big-troll.html

and another is to understand it.

Dono, the troll, does not understand (he merely copies :-) and has
edited the wikipedia again writing new nonsense

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Hamiltonian_mechanics&oldid=258933869

Dono writes now nonsense about how he has an "better representation"
of the Hamiltonian as function of (m gamma v) instead of real
momentum. Dono also writes that his 'new' Hamiltonian can be splinted
into E + V where E is the total energy!!!

For a discussion of the new mistakes being done by Dono read my last
talk at Wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Hamiltonian_mechanics

Dono, after seven months, a dozen of incorrect Hamiltonians and 49
editings of wikipedia you have been showed to the BIGEST troll :-)

Moreover, if you look to the (contrib) of Dono in wikipedia, you can
discover very interesting stuff

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/DS1000

He is Dono who was attacking in Wikipedia the people and journals he
usually attacks in USENET. For instance, look how several of his
unfounded and unsourced accusations were deleted in posterior versions
of articles

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Apeiron_(journal)&action=history

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Progress_in_Physics&action=history

Juan R.

Dec 19, 2008, 9:24:13 AM12/19/08
On 19 dic, 15:18, "Juan R." <juanrgonzal...@canonicalscience.com>
wrote:

> After Dono was exposed to be a troll with no idea of relativity,
> electrodynamics and mechanics
>
> http://canonicalscience.blogspot.com/2008/12/catching-big-troll.html
>
> and now he could not delete his messages as he did in the past,
>
> http://canonicalscience.blogspot.com/2008/08/some-samples-of-usenet-f...

> Dono started to cite the wikipedia pretending to hide his previous
> nonsense. E.g. the day 14 Dec wrote
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics.relativity/msg/c58f37ae2a5...

> It was explained that Hamiltonian in the wiki is correct but *only*
> valid for nonrelativistic velocities. E.g. the day 15 I wrote to Dono
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics.relativity/msg/62b3f5e2f95...

> (\blockquote
> Only a big troll as you can repeat the same mistakes forever...
>
> I already explained to you three or four times before that Hamiltonian
> is *only* valid for particle velocities v << c.
>
> What is your problem?
>
> As anyone can see, you still cannot learn what is the relativistic
> Hamiltonian after six months :-)
>
> http://canonicalscience.blogspot.com/2008/12/catching-big-troll.html
>
> What is your problem?
>
> Cannot read?
>
> Cannot learn?
>
> Cannot accept you have been exposed as biggest fraud in SPR?
> )
>
> What was the troll reaction? He decided to learn the correct
> Hamiltonian from above blog article or he decided to edit the
> wikipedia for supporting his own nonsense!
>
> Yes! The day 15, Dono edited the wikipedia and add some of his
> nonsense.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Hamiltonian_mechanics&actio...

> Dono using his wikipedia account (DS1000) wrote that the non-
> relativistic (square) Hamiltonian was also valid for relativistic
> velocities by merely doing p = m gamma v!!!
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Hamiltonian_mechanics&oldid...

> His nonsense was deleted by wikipedia user JRSpriggs the day 16
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Hamiltonian_mechanics&oldid...

> Dono resubmitted the same nonsense
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Hamiltonian_mechanics&oldid...

> but now adding a reference (the number 3 in above version). Do you
> imagine what reference he added? Yes, the same reference he was citing
> here
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics.relativity/msg/e5f62c108f9...

> But as explained in my response that Hamiltonian is only valid when
> there is fields

A typo, "when there is *not* fields", as noticed in below message

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics.relativity/msg/4b4d8072cd6...

> Does the troll did learn? No, he submitted the same nonsense, and
> warning to wikipedia users with his "this is correct do not delete
> again".
>
> No Dono you were writing gargabe, like in the last 6 months, and your
> nonsense was deleted again in a more recent version :-)
>

> http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Hamiltonian_mechanics&oldid...

> Since Dono has trolled the wikipedia with up to 45 incorrect versions
> containing garbage. There is even a special section in the talk page
> devoted to the nonsense written by Dono (aka wikipedia user DS1000)!
>

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Hamiltonian_mechanics#DS1000.27s_ad...

> The last version of Wikipedia now contains the correct relativistic
> Hamiltonian
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamiltonian_mechanics
>
> instead the nonsensical Hamiltonians given by Dono during last 6
> months
>
> http://canonicalscience.blogspot.com/2008/12/catching-big-troll.html
>
> Of course, the Hamiltonian given in Wikipedia now is just the
> Hamiltonian was given in my blog the day 12 Dec. Only Dono, the troll,
> was saying for days was not correct.
>
> But one thing is to copy the correct square root Hamiltonian, the
> correct momentum, and the correct Legendre transformation from my blog
>
> http://canonicalscience.blogspot.com/2008/12/catching-big-troll.html
>
> and another is to understand it.
>
> Dono, the troll, does not understand (he merely copies :-) and has
> edited the wikipedia again writing new nonsense
>

> http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Hamiltonian_mechanics&oldid...

> Dono writes now nonsense about how he has an "better representation"
> of the Hamiltonian as function of (m gamma v) instead of real
> momentum. Dono also writes that his 'new' Hamiltonian can be splinted
> into E + V where E is the total energy!!!
>
> For a discussion of the new mistakes being done by Dono read my last
> talk at Wikipedia
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Hamiltonian_mechanics
>
> Dono, after seven months, a dozen of incorrect Hamiltonians and 49
> editings of wikipedia you have been showed to the BIGEST troll :-)
>
> Moreover, if you look to the (contrib) of Dono in wikipedia, you can
> discover very interesting stuff
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/DS1000
>
> He is Dono who was attacking in Wikipedia the people and journals he
> usually attacks in USENET. For instance, look how several of his
> unfounded and unsourced accusations were deleted in posterior versions
> of articles
>

> http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Apeiron_(journal)&action=hi...
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Progress_in_Physics&action=...

Dono

Dec 19, 2008, 9:52:22 AM12/19/08
On Dec 19, 6:24 am, "JuanShito R."
<juanrgonzal...@canonicalscience.com> wrote:
> snip imbecilities<

Juanshito, old fart

Do you ever get tired of stalking and of writing your imbecilities?
No, don't answer that, old goat.

Strich.9

Dec 19, 2008, 10:38:30 AM12/19/08
On Dec 19, 9:18 am, "Juan R." <juanrgonzal...@canonicalscience.com>
wrote:

> Dono, after seven months, a dozen of incorrect Hamiltonians and 49
> editings of wikipedia you have been showed to the BIGEST troll :-)
>
> Moreover, if you look to the (contrib) of Dono in wikipedia, you can
> discover very interesting stuff
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/DS1000
>
> He is Dono who was attacking in Wikipedia the people and journals he
> usually attacks in USENET. For instance, look how several of his
> unfounded and unsourced accusations were deleted in posterior versions
> of articles
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Apeiron_(journal)&action=hi...
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Progress_in_Physics&action=...

Good find. Dunkin' will have a new flavor, the DoNutroll. It will be
an EPG favorite

Dono

Dec 19, 2008, 10:52:30 AM12/19/08
On Dec 19, 7:38 am, "OStrich.9" <strich.9...@gmail.com> wrote:
>snip<

Now you suck dick to Juanshito, Ostrich? :-)

Strich.9

Dec 19, 2008, 11:10:13 AM12/19/08
On Dec 19, 10:52 am, Dono <sa...@comcast.net> wrote:
> wubba wubba wubba

DoNut in need of brain where his donut hole is.

Albertito

Dec 19, 2008, 12:39:57 PM12/19/08

The true name of Dono is Adrian sFARTi,
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics.relativity/browse_thread/thread/d9972bcf6e7edba3/a2f0c6bec46440af?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=Rambus#a2f0c6bec46440af
He deleted rapidly his account as Rambus, and created
another as Dono. Notice how he even entered into this
discussion, not as Rambus, but as Dono for first time.

Dono, trolling at wikipedia as Ati3414, banned and exposed,
Wikipedia:Suspected sock puppets/Ati3414
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Suspected_sock_puppets/Ati3414

Some crappy contributions of Dono, aka Dr. Adrian sFARTi,
in Millenium Relativity - http://www.mrelativity.net

Debunking the Sagnac and the Michelson - Morley Experiments
(Dr. Adrian Sfarti)
http://www.mrelativity.net/Papers/29/Debunking_SagnacandMM_1.pdf

The Relativistic Doppler Effect and its Measurement
(Dr. Adrian Sfarti)
http://www.mrelativity.net/Papers/29/TDE4.pdf

Dono, aka nakurusil at phsysicsforum
http://www.physicsforums.com/showpost.php?p=1252374&postcount=71

Dono, aka Mr. Adrian sFARTi, is a dangerous PRETENDER, that
only can post on unmoderated forums, taking advantage of
free accounts,

clj4, nakurusil, Moroder, Ati3414, Donkey Rambus,
Karandash2, Dono, ...

More sFARTi's garbage summited to webpages,

Experimental Test Theories for STR: Part 1
The Ives-Stilwell Experiment
http://www.wbabin.net/sfarti/sfarti9.pdf

"Superluminal" Physics
http://www.wbabin.net/sfarti/sfarti10.pdf

The most remarkable, IMHO, is that in wikipedia a guy
exposed Dono (Ati3414)

"he got blocked for repeatedly adding his own name to
the List_of_Romanian_Americans. He next caused trouble
by spamming links to his papers all over the place.
Here are some examples of those papers:

* wbabin.net/sfarti/sfarti9.pdf
* wbabin.net/sfarti/sfarti10.pdf
* wbabin.net/sfarti/sfarti11.pdf
* wbabin.net/sfarti/sfarti12.pdf
* wbabin.net/sfarti/sfarti14.pdf
* wbabin.net/sfarti/sfarti17.pdf
* ..etc"

Yes, Dono, aka Karandansh2, clj4, nakurusil, Moroder, Ati3414,
Donkey Rambus, Dr. Adrian sFARTi..., is a PRETENDER, a Romanian
American currently living in Mountain View, California.

Eric Gisse

Dec 19, 2008, 12:57:46 PM12/19/08
On Dec 19, 5:18 am, "Juan R." <juanrgonzal...@canonicalscience.com>
wrote:
[...]

But you delete your posts on a regular basis. Why is ok for you to do
it but not him?

Juan R.

Dec 19, 2008, 2:13:42 PM12/19/08

Read next

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics.relativity/msg/f33c74b77fedf615

What nonsensical Hamiltonian of the 8 you wrote you more prefer,
troll?

P.S: Why do you continue voting by yourself? Tomorrow your fake votes
will be deleted again :-)

Juan R.

Dec 19, 2008, 2:15:29 PM12/19/08

Juan R.

Dec 19, 2008, 2:21:37 PM12/19/08
On 19 dic, 18:39, Albertito <albertito1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 19, 3:52 pm, Dono <sa...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> > On Dec 19, 7:38 am, "OStrich.9" <strich.9...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > >snip<
>
> > Now you suck dick to Juanshito, Ostrich? :-)
>
> The true name of Dono is Adrian sFARTi,http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics.relativity/browse_thread/t...

> He deleted rapidly his account as Rambus, and created
> another as Dono. Notice how he even entered into this
> discussion, not as Rambus, but as Dono for first time.
>
> Dono, trolling at wikipedia as Ati3414, banned and exposed,
>         Wikipedia:Suspected sock puppets/Ati3414
>        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Suspected_sock_puppets/Ati3414
>
> Some crappy contributions of Dono, aka Dr. Adrian sFARTi,
> in Millenium Relativity -http://www.mrelativity.net

Thanks by all this information, I will revise it and will update the
blog article exposing Dono to broad audiences.

Notice how he only did need 6 months, 8 attempts and 45 editings of
wikipedia before writting the correct Hamiltonian which was given to
him in complete form the day 12

http://canonicalscience.blogspot.com/2008/12/catching-big-troll.html

Notice as after being exposed as the BIGGEST FRAUD in USENET Dono does
not longer submit the ***nonsensical*** Hamiltonians that he submitted
during last weeks :-)

Dono

Dec 19, 2008, 2:27:03 PM12/19/08
On Dec 19, 11:21 am, "JuanShito R."

<juanrgonzal...@canonicalscience.com> wrote:

> Notice as after being exposed as the BIGGEST FRAUD in USENET Dono does
> not longer submit the ***nonsensical*** Hamiltonians that he submitted
> during last weeks :-)-

You mean, you finally understood what Eric and I have been trying to
teach you, Juanshito?

Strich.9

Dec 19, 2008, 2:34:02 PM12/19/08

You and Eric teach?

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

In a mental asylum?

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

And what do you teach, dishonesty?

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Juan R.

Dec 20, 2008, 9:21:21 AM12/20/08

We did learn you and Eric both can write lot of nonsense

http://canonicalscience.blogspot.com/2008/08/some-samples-of-usenet-fauna-ii.html

http://canonicalscience.blogspot.com/2008/08/some-samples-of-usenet-fauna-iii-nasty.html

http://canonicalscience.blogspot.com/2008/12/catching-big-troll.html

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics.relativity/msg/f33c74b77fedf615

Why do you continue to troll the wikipedia Dono?

The past garbage (*shit* using your usual language :-)) you wrote was
deleted, and the new garbage you wrote, and I noticed yesterday in
Wikipedia talk,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Hamiltonian_mechanics#DS1000.27s_added_material

was deleted today from Wikipedia :-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Hamiltonian_mechanics&action=history

Unfortunately, Wikipedia still contains shit from you :-)

CONCLUSION. You have been exposed to be a BIGGEST FRAUD in:

- USENET. You have a perennial thread in SPR.

- BLOGGER. You have two articles devoted to you

- WIKIPEDIA. You have a section in _Wikipedia talk devoted to your
nonsensical editings.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Hamiltonian_mechanics#DS1000.27s_added_material

Congrats Dono, finally you become famous!

P.S: Dono, why do you attack me now in wikipedia with unsigned
comments?

You were again caught troll, now by Wikipedia anti-trolls SineBot:-)

You believed you could insult me in anonymous way, but the bot signed
your insults:

"Preceding unsigned comment added by DS1000 (talk • contribs) 14:48,
19 December 2008 (UTC)"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Hamiltonian_mechanics#DS1000.27s_added_material

ha ha ha

Juan R.

Dec 20, 2008, 10:14:16 AM12/20/08
On 19 dic, 18:39, Albertito <albertito1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 19, 3:52 pm, Dono <sa...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> > On Dec 19, 7:38 am, "OStrich.9" <strich.9...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > >snip<
>
> > Now you suck dick to Juanshito, Ostrich? :-)
>
> The true name of Dono is Adrian sFARTi,http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics.relativity/browse_thread/t...

> He deleted rapidly his account as Rambus, and created
> another as Dono. Notice how he even entered into this
> discussion, not as Rambus, but as Dono for first time.
>
> Dono, trolling at wikipedia as Ati3414, banned and exposed,
>         Wikipedia:Suspected sock puppets/Ati3414
>        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Suspected_sock_puppets/Ati3414

Says he sometimes forgets to sign their contributions to Wikipedia.
And this is exactly what happened yesterday with Dono.

After Dono abandoned his nonsensical Hamiltonians and copied the
correct Hamiltonian and momentum from my blog, he added new mistakes
from his own. I noticed Dono new nonsense in Wikipedia talk

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Hamiltonian_mechanics#DS1000.27s_added_material

He insulted me with an unsigned comment. But the Wikipedia anti-trolls
SineBot caught him :-)

"Preceding unsigned comment added by DS1000 (talk • contribs) 14:48,
19 December 2008 (UTC)"

> Some crappy contributions of Dono, aka Dr. Adrian sFARTi,
> in Millenium Relativity -http://www.mrelativity.net

>         Debunking the Sagnac and the Michelson - Morley Experiments
>         (Dr. Adrian Sfarti)
>        http://www.mrelativity.net/Papers/29/Debunking_SagnacandMM_1.pdf
>
>         The Relativistic Doppler Effect and its Measurement
>         (Dr. Adrian Sfarti)
>        http://www.mrelativity.net/Papers/29/TDE4.pdf

The site does not work today. It seems was deleted after you noticed
here. I have checked a GoogleBot cached version of day 15 Dec.

> Dono, aka nakurusil at phsysicsforum
>        http://www.physicsforums.com/showpost.php?p=1252374&postcount=71
>
> Dono, aka Mr. Adrian sFARTi, is a dangerous PRETENDER, that
> only can post on unmoderated forums, taking advantage of
> free accounts,

Dono has never replied me in some of my postings in
sci.physics.research or sci.physics.foundations.

>         clj4, nakurusil, Moroder, Ati3414, Donkey Rambus,
>         Karandash2, Dono, ...
>
> More sFARTi's garbage summited to webpages,
>
>         Experimental Test Theories for STR: Part 1
>         The Ives-Stilwell Experiment
>        http://www.wbabin.net/sfarti/sfarti9.pdf

It is evident that the author of *that* never studied physics.

>         "Superluminal" Physics
>        http://www.wbabin.net/sfarti/sfarti10.pdf
>
> The most remarkable, IMHO, is that in wikipedia a guy
> exposed Dono (Ati3414)
>
>         "he got blocked for repeatedly adding his own name to
>          the List_of_Romanian_Americans. He next caused trouble
>          by spamming links to his papers all over the place.
>          Here are some examples of those papers:
>
>         * wbabin.net/sfarti/sfarti9.pdf
>         * wbabin.net/sfarti/sfarti10.pdf
>         * wbabin.net/sfarti/sfarti11.pdf
>         * wbabin.net/sfarti/sfarti12.pdf
>         * wbabin.net/sfarti/sfarti14.pdf
>         * wbabin.net/sfarti/sfarti17.pdf
>         * ..etc"
>
> Yes, Dono, aka Karandansh2, clj4, nakurusil, Moroder, Ati3414,
> Donkey Rambus, Dr. Adrian sFARTi..., is a PRETENDER, a Romanian
> American currently living in Mountain View, California.

I already had noticed in

http://canonicalscience.blogspot.com/2008/08/some-samples-of-usenet-fauna-iii-nasty.html

that Dono usual Nazi-like posting style and his falsification of
ratings on Groups reminder that of a famous perturbed string theorist
who was banned from Harvard and their dishonest ratings deleted from
Amazon.

Lubos is from certain European region and I supposed Dono would be
also near. But Dono visits my blog from American IP! If he is really a
Romanian now living in America, then that would solve the puzzle.

Dono

Dec 20, 2008, 10:17:28 AM12/20/08
On Dec 20, 7:14 am, "JuanShito R."
<juanrgonzal...@canonicalscience.com> wrote:

Juanshito,

You still have difficulties understanding why H=E+V?

You are slow but you compensate by being dumb :-)

Juan R.

Dec 20, 2008, 10:32:59 AM12/20/08

Don't insist troll, your *new* mistake of claiming that E is the total
energy was noticed by my yesterday in Wikipedia talk

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Hamiltonian_mechanics#DS1000.27s_added_material

and your nonsensical new version #49 of article was deleted today from
Wikipedia :-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Hamiltonian_mechanics&action=history

Congrats Dono! You have been exposed to be a BIGGEST FRAUD in:

- USENET

- BLOGGER

- WIKIPEDIA

P.S: Dono, why do you attack me now in Wikipedia with unsigned
comments?

You were again caught troll :-)

"Preceding unsigned comment added by DS1000 (talk • contribs) 14:48,
19 December 2008 (UTC)"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Hamiltonian_mechanics#DS1000.27s_added_material

Message has been deleted

Strich.9