Opposed to Peace: John Lennon, a Criminal Mind (stimulated by Yoko Ono) - {HRI 20091102-V2.1-t}

Koos Nolst Trenite

Nov 4, 2009, 8:09:51 AM11/4/09
Opposed to Peace: John Lennon, a Criminal Mind, stimulated by Yoko Ono

{HRI 20091102-V2.1-t}

(Version 2.1
on 4 Nov 2009)

'

Deceased Ex-Beatle John Lennon, OPPOSES the Definition of Peace.

You did not know that, did you.

The Definition of Peace: *(1)

Sufficient identification of Criminal Minds, and sufficient
constraint of Criminal impulses.

'

I mention John Lennon, because his is a very typical case of a
Criminal Mind pretending very harmfully "to promote and want Peace,"

and whom you have not looked through, but instead have supported

IN DESTROYING PEACE

while you are claiming that he is "Anti-War." *(1)

You (were made to) think so, by means of his
Drugging Life Energy:

"It gave you so much feeling of 'wanting Peace'."

And Paul McCartney, typically does not open his mouth about it,
to you. Thereby he is violating the Definition of Friendship,
because it is lacking in care for you, to NOT inform you.

So I have to, once again, step in and inform you of very
vital data for you, towards the goal of (see References,
below) ACTUAL

'Peace on Earth and Well-Being in Man.'

And deceased Ex-Beatle John Lennon, as so many do, also he does OPPOSE
the Definition of Peace:

'

'

In order to have Peace and to maintain Peace, you must define
it, precisely.

The Definition of Peace: *(1)

Sufficient identification of Criminal Minds, and sufficient
constraint of Criminal impulses.

That definition, is in harmony with the definition of
the Nature Of War, as you can see. *(2)

So, I am not only restoring the proper, ACTUAL definition
of war, *(2) but also the proper, ACTUAL definition of
peace. *(1)

'

'

The typical "Protester for Peace" is OPPOSING PEACE, and thus is
INEVITABLY bringing about war.

You do not want to face that, much less, that IT IS THE
INTENTION of such "Peace demonstrators," TO HARM YOU.

Harm you first by making you (wholly) Blind to harm, and
then making sure, (that)

NOBODY (MUST) SEE EVIL,

then "we all live in peace."

"When we DON'T protect or defend ourselves and each other from
Criminal Minds, THEN 'we live all as Brothers, as one world
shared by all,' in Peace."

And when everybody is spiritually Drugged into Blindness,
and made Stupid, then

"there are no Criminal Minds on Earth,"

and so "we all live in Peace."

'

'

There are however some hundred million Criminal Minds living on Earth,
and the only thing THEY want, is war and destruction, deception and
theft, and domination and torture, and mass murder - for THEM life
has no value at all, other than the possibility to inflict Evil onto
others, which provides Criminal Minds with great JOY,

while shouting, for instance, "Death to America."

In fact they label any protection and defense against
them, and any pointing out of Criminal Minds as "being
Evil to people,"

while knowing about them IS of course a basic form
of protection against Criminal Minds.

OF COURSE, they, being Criminal Minds, consider that
information and any ability to detect them, "the biggest
Evil that can be done to them," and thus "to people."

Criminal Minds have everything in REVERSE, also
their conscience is IN REVERSE.

'

'

That is the design of also the Criminal Mind of John Lennon, and of a
good many others.

The Criminal Mind and notorious philosopher Karl Marx, is
a typical example of promoting such "peace."

'

Often they are users of drugs - such as Michael Jackson, another
pretender of "wanting to bring about peace" - using drugs in
order not to feel the reality of Evil (individuals) existing,

including not to feel that undesirable reality about themselves:

"All people are brothers," and "Evil individuals do not exist"
including themselves,

as how they are, behind their mask,

to not be felt as such BY THEMSELVES and by others.

"We are all brothers" - 'Alle Menschen werden Bruder' as Beethoven
also said it and made people sing it, in German, in his ninth
symphony.

'

'

They are the words and the concept of a Criminal Mind.

You can sense that, as in the case of John Lennon, but you can
also UNDERSTAND IT - rationally, as you call the ability to
think - because

THEY VIOLATE THE DEFINITION OF PEACE.

'

The Definition of Peace is:

Sufficient identification of Criminal Minds, and sufficient
constraint of Criminal impulses.

And they very intentionally violate it, and they WANT it violated, as
you can read in the Human Rights Issue 'Definition of Peace.' *(1)

'

Ex-Beatles singer John Lennon's lyrics of his song 'Imagine,'
shows him to be a Criminal Mind, but

"famous people can not be also Criminal Minds," right??

To observe that some ARE Criminal Minds, does violate your
desire to remain as stupid as you have been made or allowed
yourself to be made.

"John Lennon is of the Beatles, and therefore he can not be a
Criminal Mind."

'

But indeed the John Lennon song 'Imagine,' is an 'ANTI PEACE song.'

And so many of you have been made too stupid to recognize it.
So I have to write to you about it, to point at those who
destroy Peace:

You are DESTROYING Peace, for instance with the 'Imagine' lyrics and
song:
'

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today...

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one.

John Lennon's "Peace philosophy" in his 'Give Peace a Chance'
lyrics, is not even organized, but is intended wholly to make
you feel even more confused about Peace:

'Let me tell you now
Ev'rybody's talking about
Revolution, Evolution, Mastication, Flagellation,
Regulations.
Integrations, Meditations, United Nations, Congratulations
All we are saying is give peace a chance
All we are saying is give peace a chance

Oh Let's stick to it
Ev'rybody's talking about
John and Yoko, Timmy Leary, Rosemary, Tommy smothers, Bob
Dylan,
Tommy Cooper, Derek Taylor, Norman Mailer, Alan Ginsberg,
Hare Krishna,
Hare Krishna
All we are saying is give peace a chance
All we are saying is give peace a chance'

Even Venezuela's Hugo Chavez could hardly make a more forcefully
Insane and intentionally confusing statement "about Peace."

Criminal Minds do have everything in reverse.

'

'

Thus the definitions based on what life IS, had to be brought back:

Also, what the definition of Peace actually is - natively, as part of
your soul;

and it is my current job - the current step in my work (is) -
to face all of life well enough, and to use my abilities
well enough, in order to bring back those definitions, *(1)

so, that you can use these again, which means,
for you again to speak from your heart - or
more precisely, from your soul - and

to speak to the heart, or to the soul, of others.

'

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet

'Men of all nations came
to listen to Solomon's wisdom,
sent by all the kings of the world,
who had heard of his wisdom.'

1 Kings 4:34

'

See also:

'The First Law Of Economics' (FLE)
{HRI-20031201-V3.7.3}
(1 December 2003 - Version 3.7.3 on 8 Apr 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/dk.politik/msg/38938bf40a290e1d

'

_________
Textnotes:

(a) The definition of peace was REVERSED by Criminal Minds (who
created Hinduism and later on Buddhism - where "peace" is made
detached from life, and is "practiced" as detachment from life,
and thereby)

"peace" was (and is) "defined" by these Criminal Minds, as

"being made to feel the ILLUSION, the Energy projected by
others, or oneself creating the ILLUSION, the Energy, of
feeling 'being at peace'."

Criminal Minds have and WANT to have everything in reverse.
'

(b) The words 'law' and 'police,' are DEFINED by 'protecting people
FROM Crime' - by 'detecting and exposing Criminal Minds,'
and by 'restraining Criminal impulses.'

(c) Two examples of prominent Destructive Cowards, are the American
singers Barbara Streisand and Neil Young, who produce intense
Hate towards courage, and thus towards the actual care, that
results from the courage to face and stop Evil.

But their Hate is entirely SELF-serving, it is to "benefit"
themselves, because it - the Hate Energy they create and spread,
is supposed to destroy THEIR OWN awareness primarily,

it is to make THEMSELVES not feel their OWN very intense
cowardice and their own REFUSAL to face Criminal Minds,

and they vehemently FIGHT anyone - for instance the mentioned
American president, George W. Bush, who does CONSTANTLY remind
them (and others) of their - Streisand's and Young's -
life time(s) of the most despicable cowardice,

but they do not sing about that, now, do they... nor do they
campaign to expose, to oppose and to remedy cowardice.
'

_________
Footnotes:

(1) 'Definition of Peace' (DOP)
{HRI 20070520-V3.7.5-t}
(20 May 2007 - Version 3.7.5 on 13 Oct 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/777dadc9626883db
{HRI 20070520-V3.7.4} (no tabs layout)
(20 May 2007 - Version 3.7.4 on 5 June 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.war.vietnam/msg/5ae1a4055a677ab0

(2) 'The Nature of War'
{HRI 20051027-V1.8.1}
(27 Oct 2005 - Version 1.8.1 on 4 May 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.military/msg/71ca92e9e9d5e495
'

__________
[not updated - check for newer versions and related new issues]

'Criminal Minds prevent you from knowing the Nature of War -
Quote from 'The Nature Of War' {HRI 20051027-V1.6}'
(7 November 2005 - Quote Version 1.0.2 on 14 Dec 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.europe/msg/ea23f2a9d0a6b60d

'How Do You Face Evil? - A Questionnaire'
{HRI 20020201}
(1 February 2002 - issued 20 Feb 2003)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.indian/msg/6b618a2abf4838a8

'Koos Nolst Trenite on the Essence of Buddhism' (EOB)
{HRI note 20071109-V2.2}
(9 November 2007 - Version 2.2 on 11 Apr 2008)
http://groups.google.com/group/can.politics/msg/46549e68e331a9c0

'Penetrating and Exposing Hinduism and Buddhism' (PEHAB)
{HRI 20060816-V5.2}
(16 August 2006 - Version 5.2 on 10 July 2008)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.japan/msg/7504fe34db29499e

'Koos Nolst Trenite far SENIOR to Buddhism or Hindu knowledge' -
with quotes from {HRI 20040619-V4.1} 'Explaining the Scale of
Sanity'
(11 October 2007 - date of separate publication of quotes)
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/741f010b18c8e25d

'Definition Of Insane - Relation To Humor' (DOI)
{HRI 20030205-V2.4}
(5 Feb 2003 - Version 2.4 on 1 July 2008)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/020f0c2e172dab3d

'The First Law of Human Rights' (FLOHR)
{HRI 20060601-V3.5}
(1 June 2006 - Version 3.5 on 11 Dec 2008)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/d7365e4c1386ec07

'Obviously the Second Law Of Human Rights' (SLOHR)
{HRI 20060924-V3.2.1}
(24 September 2006 - Version 3.2.1 on 6 Aug 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/f086d45d0aeefd59

'Explaining the First International Law (FIL)'
{HRI 20070531-V1.3}
(31 May 2007 - Version 1.3 on 1 June 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/0de212a593c77d24

'The First International Law' (FIL)
{HRI 20021124-V2.0.2}
(24 November 2002 - Version 2.0.2 on 10 Aug 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.military/msg/48d9132192eaf221

'On the subject 'The First International Law' '
(15 October 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/uk.legal/msg/1f6f505cf8c8e958

'REFUSING to Invade Iraq, Constitutes SEVERE Crimes against
Humanity, by the Sociopaths Putin, Schroeder, Chirac, Jiang
Zemin, Zapatero, etc.' (Attachments not included)
{HRI 20060702-V3.3.2.1-NA} (No Attachments)
(2 July 2006 - Version 3.3.2 on 10 Sept 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/msg/7a16d0aa6fca6b7d

'Defining 'Destructive Coward' - Part Seventeen: 'Understand
Cowards, for handling them - not Beethoven' '
{HRI 20050610-V3.2.3-pi17-V2.2.1}
(11 December 2007 - Version 2.2.1 on 13 Dec 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/943428895749343c

'ALSO Germany's Merkel shall NOT do what Putin wants - (FLOHR)'
encloses {HRI 20060601-V3.1}
(19 October 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/de.soc.politik.misc/msg/23f438f3701ba7fb

'(Part Nineteen) Too Far ABOVE The Journalists - People ARE not
"Anti-American" ' (Refusal to understand evil people,
Security-Council-Assisted Suicide, and Putin showing his
JOY OF BEING EVIL)
{HRI 20070106-V3.0-pi19-V4.2.1}
(18 October 2007 - Version 4.2.1 on 24 Oct 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.bible/msg/17e1e64da67fc9a4

'(Part Twelve) Too Far ABOVE The Journalists - People ARE not
"Anti-American" ' (My Condolences to Russia and to Earth)
(Putin and Hu Jintao destroying the United Nations Organization)
{HRI 20070106-V3.0-pi12-V1.3.1}
(6 January 2007 - part issue 12 on 28 Sept 2007 - Version 1.3.1
on 2 Oct 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/3a932edec0298ce0

' 'Hitler wants to make the German people "strong, proud and
prosperous" again' - Putin is the New Hitler ...but you are
"fighting Bush" '
{HRI 20070822-V3.2.1} (changed from {HRI 20070725-V3.3-Q1-V3.1})
(22 August 2007 - Version 3.2.1 on 27 Aug 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/Koos-Nolst-Trenite/msg/8f29c7f05ffeb05a

'The Treacherous Head of State - 'Balance of Power:'
"Power of Evil to be kept equal to Power of Good"
{HRI 20080222-V2.3}
(formerly was {HRI 20070207-V3.7-q1...} )
(22 February 2008 - Version 2.3 on 18 Apr 2008)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.military/msg/f03c0ba65f1c58ea

'We Could Now Have Had A Future Of Peace On Earth - Were It Not
For The Sociopaths Putin And Hu Jintao - 'Balance of Power' and
'People are all Equal' '
{HRI 20070207-V3.7.1}
(7 February 2007 - Version 3.7.1 on 24 Sept 2008)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.men/msg/fa57b11dd3b3a552
{HRI 20070207-V3.7-t} (Version 3.7-t on 21 Feb 2008)
http://groups.google.com/group/us.military.army/msg/a2e60873eedaa3af

'Evil Creatures Fight for Evil BELIEFS, versus the Rational
Truth'
{HRI 20080918-V1.5.1}
(8 Sept 2008 - Version 1.5.1 on 15 Mar 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/9dcf45b8b09b581c

'Defining 'Destructive Coward' - Part Twelve: 'Makes Criminal
Minds seen as "normal" - Medical "science," "research" and
"charity"' '
{HRI 20050610-V3.2.3-pi12-V2.0.1}
(30 November 2007 - Version 2.0.1 on 3 Dec 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/d6e327cd64c637d6

'How to read the License of Medical Doctors, Part IV -
The Licensed Medical Doctors ARE The Dangerous Quacks,
and Charlatans All'
{HRI 20021209-V3.1-q4} (Quote from HRI 20021209-V3.1)
(10 February 2006)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med/msg/04006a8681abc39d

'Explaining The Scale Of Sanity' (SOS)
{HRI 20040619-V4.1}
(19 June 2004 - Version 4.1 on 16 May 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.military/msg/0106a24825d74cc2

'Living In The Present - Definition' (LIP)
{HRI 20030102-V3.1.2}
(2 Jan 2003 - Version 3.1.2 on 5 Nov 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/14090cac4409f5c4

'What I Told You Already Two Thousand Years Ago...
Plato's Republic'
{HRI 20070821-V1.0.1}
(21 August 2007 - Version 1.0.1 on 21 Aug 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/msg/20e9443285bed2e4

'Definition of Justice' (DOJ)
{HRI 20070817-V2.1.1}
(17 August 2007 - Version 2.1.1 on 9 July 2008)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.law-enforcement/msg/3530b7372838e5c6
http://groups.google.com/group/human-rights-issues/msg/45eaa183b024c51f
'

____________
Verification:

http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

Copyright 2009 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it (but not to sociopaths
specifically, because these vehemently oppose any true knowledge
of life and about themselves).
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious or scientific or artistic "agenda," but only to educate,
and to encourage people to judge un-dominated and for themselves,
about any organizations or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com

Eugene Griessel

Nov 4, 2009, 9:03:37 AM11/4/09
On Wed, 04 Nov 2009 14:09:51 +0100, Koos Nolst Trenite
<Ambassador...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Opposed to Peace: John Lennon, a Criminal Mind, stimulated by Yoko Ono

I am the very model of a Newsgroup personality
I intersperse obscenity with tedious banality
Addresses I have plenty of, both genuine & ghosted too
On all the countless newsgroups that my drivel is cross-posted to

Your bandwidth I will fritter with my whining and my snivelling
And you're the one who pays the bill, downloading all my drivelling
My enemies are numerous, and no-one would be blaming you
For cracking my head open after I've been rudely flaming you
I hate to lose an argument, although I should be used to it
I wouldn't know a valid point if I was introduced to it
My learning is extensive but consists of mindless trivia
Designed to fan my ego, which is larger than Bolivia
The comments that I vomit forth, disguised as jest and drollery
Are really just an exercise in unremitting trollery
I say I'm frank and forthright, but that's merely lies and vanity

The gibberings of one who's at the limits of his sanity

If only I could get a life, as many people tell me to
If only you could find a circus freakshow you could sell me to
If I go off to Zanzibar to paint the local scenery
If I lose all my fingers in a mishap with machinery
If I survive to thirty, which is somewhat problematical
If what I post was more mature, or slightly more grammatical
If I could learn to spell a bit, and maybe even punctuate
Would I still be the loathsome and objectionable punk you hate?

But while I have this tiresome urge to prance around and show my face
It simply isn't safe for normal people here in Cyberspace
To stick me in Ol' Sparky and turn on the electricity
Would be a fitting punishment for my egocentricity
I always have the last word, so with uttermost finality
That's all from me, the model of a Newsgroup personality

(The only criminal mind here is Koos).

Eugene L Griessel

90% of the job takes 90% of the time.
The other 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

- I post only from Sci.Military.Naval -

Jack Linthicum

Nov 4, 2009, 9:41:37 AM11/4/09
On Nov 4, 9:03 am, Eugene Griessel <eug...@dynagen.co.za> wrote:
> On Wed, 04 Nov 2009 14:09:51 +0100, Koos Nolst Trenite

Brave-oh, brave-oh

Message has been deleted

Peter Skelton

Nov 4, 2009, 5:41:17 PM11/4/09

You sir, now owe for a multitude of keyboards. If their owners
are each willing to stand you to a shot, as I am, you need never
pay for a drink again.

bz

Peter Skelton

La N

Nov 4, 2009, 8:07:35 PM11/4/09

LOL LOL LOL LOL !!!!

Gawd i lurv ya Genie .. :) :) :)

- nilita

Eugene Griessel

Nov 4, 2009, 11:40:28 PM11/4/09
On Wed, 04 Nov 2009 17:41:17 -0500, Peter Skelton <skel...@cogeco.ca>
wrote:

Please, please folks - I did not pen this superb piece. It was posted
here many aeons ago, before the planet had quite cooled, when usenet
was still a flourishing business and the denizens described herein
were a minority. I recently was going through my vast CD collection
(checking for CD-rot mainly - which has lost me a lot of valuable
data) and came across this. I have a weird feeling that Bob posted it
(remember Bob?) originally. A grub through Google groups might
unearth it!

Eugene L Griessel

Don't worry about avoiding temptation--as you grow older,
it starts avoiding you.

Alex Potter

Nov 10, 2009, 5:23:17 AM11/10/09
Eugene Griessel wrote on Wed, 04 Nov 2009 16:03:37 +0200:

> I am the very model of a Newsgroup personality

Bravo. I found myself mentally singing it.

--
Regards
Alex

http://www.badphorm.co.uk/