Who Hides Evil Best ...the Materialists, or the New Age followers? - Unhappiness CREATED by Hiding Evil - {20110814-V1.0-P1-V1.0-t}

Koos Nolst Trenite

Nov 3, 2011, 3:24:08 AM11/3/11
Who Hides Evil Best ...the Materialists or the New Age followers? -
Unhappiness CREATED by Hiding Evil

'

(This is Part One, selected from the full HRI:

'They CREATE Unhappiness BY Hiding Evil - Materialism (such as
the vast cult of Medical "science") versus New Age and UFO
Cults: Which or who HIDES Evil Best? (incl. A Brief History of
Evil)')

'
{HRI 20110814-V1.0-P1-V11.0-t}
(tabbed layout)

(Part 1 Version 1.0
on 3 Nov 2011)

(skip indentation
for summary and
general overview)

(suits foreign
language students)

'

Slogan:

'Not WHY Is There Suffering, But WHO Causes It...
Is The Question'

(from the Title of {HRI 20030610-V1.1} [NWBW] )

'

(selection from the chapters 'prelude' and 'preamble')

'

Section: Basic Observation

Unhappiness results most certainly from not understanding
and from not facing Evil. [ODE]

Unhappiness results from someone PREVENTING you from
understanding and from facing Evil. [UFPP][ZTA]

Facing (Evil):

Perceiving or sensing and, by understanding,
by appropriately judging, and by choosing an
appropriate approach towards (Evil).

{definition}

'

That - facing Evil - is the very opposite, of how
Destructive Cowards [DDC] behave in social life: They are

HIDING Evil [ODE] - by means of inflicting Unawareness (by
making Evil that IS going on, not sensed). And [SOBE] they
are

hiding Evil by lying about it, thus always making Evil NOT
UNDERSTOOD or even worse, wrongly "understood."

They so drive especially children into unruliness,
into irrational defiance and into much other grief
and into sickness even, [Child Whisperer Ogilvie]

exactly BY Hiding Evil from them, [ODE]

Hiding Evil by lying about Evil that was or is going
on

- lying in particular to children, and thus
preventing children from understanding what
they of course DO sense and feel that is or
was going on -

and HIDING Evil is OPPOSING their
sensing and is DENYING their feelings
and emotions,

which is about the worst you can do
to a child, and that

makes these not only stupid, but makes them,
especially children, VERY upset,

because it strongly OPPOSES their
natural Perception and it OPPOSES
their ability to defend and control
their own life,

in particular by DENYING their
feeling, sensing Perception and
understanding of what is going on
in Life;

and by making it "NOT talked about" or by radiating,
that some Evil "must NOT be looked at and must NOT
be inspected,""

- already THAT 'passive hiding'

(which is in actuality not passive at all but
someone ACTIVELY radiating

(the Energy with the Force that makes
you feel, or makes the child feel)

that "You must not talk about this and not
examine this," "else someone will get nasty
to you - and you don't want that, do you")

already thereby you PREVENT for example a child from
voicing or generally expressing, WHAT he is upset
about,

that he however would HAVE to express, in
order to bring about an understanding,

not just in you, but in himself also,

by talking about it he also brings about
more understanding of himself, and

of course for others as well, who wonder
'WHAT the hell' he is upset about:

He is upset about Evil that is hidden from him,

AND about that Evil act itself, on him, of HIDING
from him what is or was going on. [Child Whisperer]

'

Others - parents even - do their "reasoning" out of
the barbaric "knowledge" of the Materialist, of the
modern Medical Doctor,

that a child "is a bunch of molecules," and
that "thinking, and understanding of what is
perceived, "is done with the brain" (really!)

you pay A LOT of money for having such Evil
spread and taught to your children, in school
and university,

and in medical "scientific thinking," the
truly barbaric "knowledge," that

a child "can not sense or understand what is going
on," and that "it has no memory of its past." [MDSF]

And a child nowadays is forced to HIDE what he
senses or Perceives,

to avoid the penalty of being labeled
"mentally ill" and being forced to take
drugs "to stop his Perception" and
"...be normal again to lead a happy
life." This is Evil beyond Evil, yet

the Materialist does this to children,
and children have no legal rights, in
the present society,

"because children" - by the
'definition' of the Materialist -
biologically, "scientifically"
determined, "children are morons."

So the Criminal Minds would like
to have it and they have succeeded
to a large extent, in the present
"civilized" world.

'

Such highly destructive "data" from current
"science" - dominated as it is by Criminal Minds -

if it has been accepted and is used by you, does
brand you, such beliefs if practiced bu you, do
brand you,

as what I have given in justified anticipation,
under 'Section: Definitions:' some paragraphs
further below.

'

Section: Definition of Evil [ODE]

Infliction of Evil

Evil consists on the one hand of someone
inflicting - on you, and on your body -
Harmfully Altered Life Energies, for instance

Pain-Hate (destruction),
Unawareness,
Ugliness,
Drugged-Euphoria,

and the lies contained therein and inflicted
together with those Harmful Life Energies

- these are Life Energy PARTICLES,
and these thus can be (and are indeed
in vast amounts) inflicted on you, on
everyone, and anywhere - [DPFI]

Removal of Life Force

and on the other hand, Evil consists of someone
extracting (some or even much of) your vital Life
Energies (pulled away from you, and from your body),

vital Life Energies of yourself such as your
Energies of

Connection to yourself,
Perception,
Feelings,
Memories,
Thoughts,
Intentions,
Awareness,
Joy of Life,
Beauty,
Love,
Communication,
Abilities,

and vital Life Energies for maintaining your
composure in the form of control over your body,
and the vast amounts of Life Energy that make your
body functioning, alive and healthy

- these are all Life Energy PARTICLES,
and someone can thus smash and pull
these away from you and others, and
such a Criminal Mind can also trick
you or others into "giving" Life
Energy to such an individual, who
does these things to others. [DPFI]

'

Adding Evil AND Subtracting Life

You may be willing to admit, that someone smashing
you and pulling some or much of those vital Energies
of yours, away from you, or depleting your body of
these,

and on the other hand and often at the same time,
someone ferociously and repeatedly inflicting the
mentioned or similarly Poisoned, Harmfully Altered
Life Energies around you or into you, and into your
body or into parts of your body,

(you may be willing to admit, that it)

is highly destructive to your life, especially when
it accumulates over time, as you get older,

not to mention the serious childhood traumas that
have been inflicted on you (and on everyone else)
in this way, often during your sleep or in other
situations of being made unaware of what is going
on with you.

'

Section: A Second Basic Observation

Truth is not only absolute, it can also be looked for,
it can be Perceived and it can be examined,

no matter who has prevented its perception and no
matter who tries to prevent the examination and
understanding of Truth

- Truth which by nature is defined as
'Who caused what with what intention." [HRO]

'

Section: Definitions:

Stupid: unable to connect to the relevant data and to
reject the irrelevant or false data, on some
subject.
{definition} [IPA]

Insane: assigning the wrong causes to a condition,
and thus preventing the actual causes of it
from being seen or known, and addressed.

{definition} [IPA]

'

'

Any science, philosophy or religion, that does not identify Sources of
Evil correctly - or even does not identify ANY sources of Evil - any
such religion, philosophy or science is fake, or false if you like
to use that word better.

The theme I envisaged for my 'Wisdom of Solomon' series,

of which I have published an introduction only, quite
a few years ago,

is, in order to recognize or determine the lack of truthfulness
of any social science or any philosophy,

to determine to what extent they do NOT examine or NOT identify
Sources of Evil correctly, or refuse to examine or even refuse
to DEFINE Evil altogether, and also refuse to define the term
Truth itself. [ODE][HRO]

'

Again: They CREATE Unhappiness, by HIDING Evil.

That follows also from the Definition of Peace. [DOP]

'

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet

'Solomon's wisdom was greater
than the wisdom of all the men
of the East, and greater than
all the wisdom of Egypt.'

1 Kings 4:30

'

_________
Textnotes: (a selection from these)

(...)

(b) opposing statements installed as hypnotic domination

Those are in fact hypnotic dominations, because these consist of
incompatible opposites, they paralyze your actions and thoughts:

1. "You must NOT be aware of Criminal Minds as existing"
>opposite<
"you must be aware so thoroughly of Criminal Minds, their
nature and their intentions, that you can avoid their
bothering you."

2. "The Ascended Masters are there or will come, so you don't
have to take any responsibility for Earth or for others"
>opposite<
"If you take full control of your own thoughts then you
don't need any Ascended Masters to take care of anything."

3. "We will teach you about life"
>opposite<
"We will keep you sufficiently confused about Life, that
you will not even suspect our lies and our true
intentions."

'

(c) Destructive Cowards feel offended by truth

The Destructive Coward feels OFFENDED - if only secretly - by
someone who is exposing any normally hidden Criminal Mind;

when you are exposing Criminal Minds (Life Energy Vampires,
successful and "well-adjusted" Sociopaths) who are not
recognized as such in the society.

A family member or close friend, who successfully has hidden
being a Life Energy Vampire or "well-adjusted" Sociopath, and

celebrities who successfully have hidden being a Life Energy
Vampire or "well-adjusted" Sociopath,

are typical examples:

If you expose them, a Destructive Coward feels offended,
threatened, attacked

- not initially by the Criminal Mind in question -
but

by YOU! Rather than being very happy and grateful
for your in fact repairing his life or even restoring
the possibility to repair his life,

the Destructive Coward's frame of mind will be to have
open or secret hostility towards you.

(This adds to the Defining 'Destructive Coward'-series
HRI's.)

Criminal Minds themselves even try to show "compassion" for
other Criminal Minds they feel connected to.

As an example, the megalomaniac, heavy drug addict and
pedophile Life Energy Vampire on other musicians, the
singer Michael Jackson - who committed suicide by
overdose in order to escape the obligation entered into
of already sold out future concerts:

His "true compassion" for "friend" Adolf Hitler. *(n)

And as another example, Venezuela's dictator Hugo Chavez's
"compassion" for his "friends" Gaddafi (Libya's repulsive
- now deposed - dictator) and for Fidel Castro (Cuba's
repulsive dictator). *(n)

(Textnote written 20110820 03:19 GMT)

'

(d) "do not interfere with Criminal Minds"

The typical idea that the New Age people promote

by which they arrogantly hide their LACK of knowledge
and their overdose of cowardice,

to hide those two things about themselves, ALSO from
themselves,

the typical if not basic idea, that they promote and
practice,

is, that, "to take responsibility for others, and for Earth, IS
to NOT INTERFERE, to take NO RESPONSIBILITY",

which they hide with a rug or carpet woven from the most
"noble" sounding and most intelligent excuses,

that you also find in the "philosophies" or "religions"
that the New Age movement is based on. [HFE]

They do NOT face Criminal Minds, but call people whose soul has
been irreparably and severely mutilated to omit or to REVERSE
their conscience,

they - the New Agers - call these "still far behind in their
spiritually growth, their evolving or spiritual evolution."

(Textnote written 20110821 12:38 GMT)

'

(...)

'

(i) definitions of 'New Age'

The underlying motive and activity of the New Age movement, is
that of the Destructive Coward: [DDC]

'DO NOT DETECT, UNDERSTAND OR FACE THE ACTUAL INTENTIONS
and the actual nature OF INDIVIDUALS. And package that
in the most "Beautiful" and "Logical" and "Loving" and
"Truthful" lies.'

Which is Pure Spiritual Poison (when looked at from
actual Life) from the viewpoint of Fine Particle
Physics, it is easily understood to be the case.

'

And that is the "philosophy" of the New Age, which Criminal
Minds planted already earlier, by means of India's Hinduism and
by means of India's Buddhism, [PEHB]

and in Europe with Blavatsky's telepathically receiving
"instructions" from spirits claiming to be "Ascended Masters" or
belonging to a "White Brotherhood," "of people who 'evolved' and
have outgrown using a body." *(n)

And the same is done by Jane Roberts, the 'New Ager' who lets
the highly destructive "wisdom" of Seth speak by letting him
taking over her body for some time. *(n)

(...)
'

(...)

'

(k) nature of prophecy

The Life Energy that INTENDS things to happen, is already in
place, of course, else nothing would happen,

and this Life Energy, as any other Life Energy, can be seen,
sensed or perceived, and it can also be steered, added to,
detracted from, and it can be hidden from view, etc..

{definition}

This is the way you keep yourself from having accidents when you
are driving a car or riding a bicycle or walking in town, for
instance - you constantly sense and predict what is intended by
whom to move where and when, mostly without that you are aware
or even want to be aware of such abilities.

{definition example}

Medical "science" - demanding that you only see photons, and at
that, only those that are in front of you - is as ridiculous as
their whole "science" that claims and teaches

"Life is a ping-pong game of molecules between each other."

{definition of Medical "science"}

So you can (or I can, when I am in good shape) also sense
how things are going on Earth,

who plans to change what and where

- and so I have for instance hammered very heavily on
Putin and on Hu Jintao and on Chavez,

and on various Muslim Arab demonic creatures "leading"
middle East and African countries and Malaysia,

and I have hammered very hard to expose and counter the
Hate these "leaders" openly or clandestinely induced
against America.

{definition example}

(...)

'

(p) 'one-way statement of equality' in mathematics

'All persistent Materialists are Criminal Minds or "well-
adjusted Sociopaths",' is a 'one-way statement of equality:'

The term 'One-Way Equality' or the warning 'This is a One-way
Equality statement' alerts you to the fact, that regular
mathematics - for counting and measures physical objects -
may tempt you to think, of the things mentioned, as their being
equal, but that that does not apply:

It is a statement of 'One-Way Equality.'
{definition}

This term is very applicable in Fine Particle Physics,
which deals NOT with material objects and the methods of
thinking about these, NOT with engineering or high-school
mathematics, but it deals with Life Energy.

'

(q) truth is absolute - you can't "vote to establish truth"

"Let's vote," whether (the Criminal Mind who is a notorious
rapist), does have the necessary, genuine love and respect for
people, to be able to govern our country."

His political party is all in favor of him - because 'that is
what Political Parties' are for: "As one man to stand behind
and support their candidate," especially in a contest with
other political parties.

'

(Textnotes end)

'

'

_________
Footnotes: to this {HRI 20110814-V1.0} (here a selection of these)

(1) The Russian writer Tolstoy (Tolstoi) in the original text
translated in 1930:

"I know that most men - not only those considered clever, but
even those who are very clever and capable of understanding
most difficult scientific, mathematical, or philosophic
problems - can seldom discern even the simplest and most
obvious truth, if it be such as obliges them, to admit the
falsity of conclusions they have formed, perhaps with much
difficulty - conclusions of which they are proud, which they
have taught to others and on which they have built their
lives."
- Opening to Ch 14. 'What Is Art and Essays on Art'
(Oxford University Press, 1930, translation by Aylmer Maude)

(2) [Past Life Regression reports of such incidents]
Petra Zuidinga: 'De Noordzee-Vrouw En Andere Herinneringen'
by Petra Zuidinga (1997, book, illustrated)
Pieter Langedijk: 'Merkwaardige reincarnatieverhalen: priesters
uit vele culturen, de inquisitie, Katharen, hulp door mensen van
andere planeten (Ankh-Hermes, 1997 - 95 pages)

(3) Spirit 'Seth' as he calls himself, talks by using Jane Roberts'
Life Energy and body - AFTER knocking her fully unconscious *(n)

'Jane Roberts was always interested to read the transcribed
notes, because she did not have a memory of the words as they
were spoken during her trance.'
- (spiritconnections.com on Jane Roberts)]

(4) Seth quoted for his (Criminal) Peace "Definition:"
'... as long as any men go to war for the sake of peace, there
will be war. And, as long as any woman teaches her sons to go
to war because of love of the peace, there will be war.'
http://www.sethlearningcenter.org/PLAIN_site/q_war_violenceP.html

(5) Search the Seth Quotes Database at
http://www.nirvikalpa.com/search.php4

(6) From The Seth Audio Collection, Volume 1, Tape 2, Selection 1,
Excerpt E (12th line):

"You form your experience. (...long pause...) You form your
past, your present, and your future. You are responsible for
each daily moment, individually and 'en masse.' En masse, your
beliefs bring about the world conditions that you know.
Individually, they form your intimate daily life.
As I have told you before, in a manner of speaking, you are
given the gifts of the gods. Your beliefs become reality.
What you believe IS, and becomes real in your experience.
There are no other answers. There is no area in your life,
to which this does not apply."
http://www.sethlearningcenter.org/q_create_reality.html

(7) Welcome to SethLearningCenter.com.html
http://www.sethlearningcenter.org

(8) A Criminal Mind and Life Energy Vampire as guru (example).

"... it was a great experience to sit with him (Ramana Maharshi)
at such times. His eyes took on a far-away look and he sat
absolutely still as if unconscious of his surroundings, except
for an occasional smile of recognition as some old devotee
prostrated."
- A. W. Chadwick, A Sadhu's Reminiscences of Ramana Maharshi.
http://www.cosmicharmony.com/Sp/Ramana/Ramana.htm

"His (Ramana Maharshi's) great love for me, a worthless devotee,
bound me firmly to his feet. Again and again I wanted to leave
the Ashrama, but he held me, 'for my good,' more powerfully
than I held on to him.
Whenever I was collecting courage to tell him, Bhagavan (Ramana
Maharshi) about my desire to leave, he would seem to read my
thoughts and forestall me by giving me something special to do.
I felt I had too much to do and that my life was being wasted.
One day Bhagavan was looking at me intently and said: "It looks
as if you are still hankering after meditation." I replied:
"What have I got except endless work in the kitchen ?"
- Varanasi Subbalakshmi
http://www.cosmicharmony.com/Sp/Ramana/Ramana.htm]

(9) 'PsiPog.net : Beware Pseudo-Skepticism by Peebrain.html' and
'PsiPog.net : Beware Pseudo-Skepticism - A summary of my
experience with the James Randi Foundation - by Peebrain.html'
http://www.psipog.net/art-beware-pseudo-skepticism.html

'Some people actually want to "prove psi". Fine, whatever floats
your boat. However, many of us have more interesting things to
do than to prove the obvious. More to the point, some of us
really do not care whether you believe in psionics, gravity,
or seawater.'

'PsiPog.net : Rainsong's Rants #3 by Rainsong.html'
http://www.psipog.net/art-rainsongs-rants-3.html

(10) See Version 2.0 to be published soon, of
'Music - The JOY of Creating Loving Beauty: Karen Carpenter -
and Educating Angels to Live on Earth' (JCLB)
which will be then {HRI 20110608-V2.0}, and which gives you:
{definition of Invisible Labyrinth or Comfort Zone}

(11) For instance in the biographical movie 'Within the Whirlwind' -
Stalin's Gulag - (2009), with Emily Watson acting genuinely and
most appealing.

(12) Current example (20110904): ' "anosognosia", which a neurologist
defined as "being unaware of the disabilities one has",' found
in the French press and used to make some celebrity (French ex-
president Chirac) "unfit to stand trial."

(...)

*(n) (to be added)

'

__________

The abbreviations generally refer to Human Rights Issues, and these
are found in a list - published now - that includes the abbreviations
mentioned here below.

The published list will be titled like:

'List of Human Rights Issues etc., and their Abbreviations,
on 20110901'
{HRI List 20110901-V1.0}

FOR INSTANCE found, currently, at
http://groups.google.com/group/koos-nolst-trenite/msg/4e8c7084b12e66a2
https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0Bz-dkWr5HR36ZmVlODlmNDQtZmFmMS00MTE2LWI2YzMtZTk3MDkwNDc1MzAz&hl=en_US

As an example abbreviation, [ODE] is an abbreviation for
'Objective Definition of Evil,' and

if you search in the list with your computer, for [ODE], then
you will find the full title and the latest version number
(latest as far as the date of that list goes, of course), etc.,

and you find - there only one or two, of the many - web
addresses (links), where you can find the referenced HRI etc..

'

Here are the abbreviations of the References to the present (the full)
Human Rights Issue:

SEE THE LIST mentioned above,
to locate any of the Abbreviations.

(The use of these abbreviations here and in the
text, is supposed to save on text space and on
referencing work.)

[NWBW]
[IPA]
[ODE]
[ZTA]
[DDC]
[DDC-17]
[MDSF]
[Child Whisperer] and [Ogilvie - child whisper]
(not an HRI, but the name of a very successful
telepath for small children)
[DPFI]
[HRO] (the main part of it is included in this HRI, as
'A Brief History of Evil')
[IPA]
[NDG]
[HFE]
[IDBCM-p20]
[NWBW]
[LADCT]
[PEHAB][IPEHAB]
[LIP]
[TPAT]
[IOT]
[DOP]
[FIL]
[SMG]
[YGS]
[EFOL]
[POLA]
[SCS]
[Bamberg] Bamberg] = [BANO] 'A Notice to Bamberg'
{HRI note 20090819-D-V2.1} or a later Version
[SFTF]
[RF]
[DRT-BM]
[SBMFE]
[NOW]
[JCLB]
[VSK]
[PDOF]
[TPH]
[UFPP]
[FPI]
[SDCM]
[FALEV]
[FELEV]
[AACJ]
[ASRJS]
[IDCM]
[LADCTE]
[JCLB] 'Music - The JOY of Creating Loving Beauty:
Karen Carpenter - and Educating Angels to Live on Earth'
[DCM]
[CMS]
[SHC]
[HSRS]
[SMG]
[SDCRD]
[RSET]
[BANO]
[LMD-4]
[LMD-3]
[LMD-2]
[LMD-1]
[DMHE]
[VLEF]
[SOS]
[MMRCS]
[DOJ]
[FNAK]
[SULRH]
[SMGKY]
[KYRE]
[RCM]
[PEHAB]
[KNTSBH]
[HPC]
[ACDBF]
[CMKWTT]
[FPP] 'Fine Particle Physics'
[Onbargi-Dahesh]
[Hoxsey] 'Hoxsey.-.How.Healing.Becomes.A.Crime.(alt..cancer.cure).avi'
- Medical Fraud, Cancer, Chemotherapy Cure, Rife, Gerson,
Hoxsey, Griffin LitZBundle.torrent
[EVIDENCE] (in particular, Criminal Libel archived by Google)
[IUPEP-n] = {HRI note 20080711}, or {HRI note 20080711-V1.1}
[FMSB] = {HRI 20070105-V3.3}
[FPPUP] = {HRI 20030227-V2.2}
[ANTIN] = {HRI 20071208-V1.0}
[SBCM] = {HRI 20030509-V4.2.1}
[GA]
[FLE]
[PNHE] = {HRI 20101224-V2.0}
[SULRH] = {HRI note 20100729-I-V2.0}
[Rincon] = Footnote (15), Textnote (j)
[SHEFP] = {FPP Note 20091204-II-V1.0.1-A}
[HRD]

[SOBE] 'Source of Black Energy (of inflicted Unawareness), is
l. ron hubbard (Satan) himself' [SOBE]
{FPP draft Note 20111031-V3.2-t}
(31 October 2011 - Version 3.2 on 2 Nov 2011)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.men/msg/34acbd4a5147236a
'

References on The Source of Evil (Satan):

'Source of Black Energy (of inflicted Unawareness), is
l. ron hubbard (Satan) himself' [SOBE]
{FPP draft Note 20111031-V3.2-t}
(31 October 2011 - Version 3.2 on 2 Nov 2011)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.men/msg/34acbd4a5147236a

'PEACE not in Heaven, but ON EARTH: (with many correct, extensive
definitions) Please look at the Extreme, "Impenetrable"
- Blinding, Hypnotizing and Vampiring - Ugliness Energies of
Satan (current alias: l. ron hubbard, of 'Scientology' infamy)'
{HRI 20101224-V2.0}, {FPP 20101224-V2.0}
(24 December 2010 - Version 2.0 on 25 Dec 2010)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.philosophy/msg/f54b953ef51d2fe9
http://groups.google.com/group/human-rights-issues/msg/e5d6b95bf71f8435

'When YOU are freed of Aberrations, then "Satan* will stop
wanting to murder you"????! - incl. References'
{draft note 20101220}
(20 December 2010)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/e98f9d8bf397cd79

'Real-Life Definition of "Clear" (Scientology): 'Happy ABOUT
being Spiritually Blinded and Overwhelmed by l. ron hubbard
(a.k.a. Satan)'
{HRI 20101020-V2.2}
(20 October 2010 - Version 2.2 on 26 Oct 2010)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/df0cd9cd688e994a

'Satan (l. ron hubbard): "Admiration is the universal solvent" -
(Criminal Minds use Admiration INSTEAD of Love)
{HRI note 20101005-II}
(5 October 2010, Second Issue)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/411ebaa727b2c7a1

'The Spiritual 'Underworld:' l. ron hubbard a thousand times
more Evil,* than (his hand-picked director of 'Scientology')
David Miscavige'
{HRI note 20100729-I-V2.0}
(29 July 2010 - Version 2.0 on 4 Aug 2010)
http://groups.google.com/group/uk.legal/msg/21b7d6f10e402fe7

'On sociopaths who want to feel themselves and each other as
"fighting for truth and freedom" ' (SFTF)
(the Final FAQ about alt.religion.scientology)
{HRI 20100402-V2.0}
(2 April 2010 - Version 2.0 on 7 Jan 2011)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.skeptic/msg/8f295d264c0d7d46

'Short Summary of: 'Amazing: 'Scientologists' actually
REPLACING Jesus Christ with Satan (Source of Evil) (ASRJS)'
(incl. Definition of Jesus Christ, Definition of Satan, and
'Fuzzytheism')
LINK to {HRI 20100106-II-V6.1}
(6 January 2010 - Version 6.1 on 30 Jun 2010)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.bible/msg/1645ec7850f380b8

'Amazing: 'Scientologists' actually REPLACING Jesus Christ with
Satan (Source of Evil) (incl. Definition of Jesus Christ,
Definition of Satan, and 'Fuzzytheism')' (ASRJS)
{HRI 20100106-II-V6.1}
(6 January 2010 - Version 6.1 on 30 Jun 2010)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.philosophy/msg/4b3a8c74ff065c12

'The CORRECT Definition of 'Scientologist' - (plus history and
some Fine Particle Physics, and scolding your Stupidity)'
{HRI note 20091105-V1.3} (archived 20100101 by groups.google)
http://groups.google.com/group/can.politics/msg/d2426717d40380ee
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/404f416cfcf9817d
(5 November 2009 - Version 1.3-u_all on 9 Nov 2009)
(was repeatedly CENSORED by GOOGLE)
http://www.meinews.net/censored-t464942.html

'Biggest Secret of 'Scientology' exposed by {HRO 20081017-V2.3.2}
incl. actual 'Definition of Truth,' 'Definition of Punishment,'
and 'Definition of Karma' '
{HRI note 20090923}
(23 September 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.philosophy/msg/7424a01614ca9407

'Did you ever face the SHUDDERING Ugliness of l. ron hubbard?'
{HRI note 20090921}
(21 September 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/can.politics/msg/3be4eba67269065a

'A Cult (Scientology) Demon's "Definition" of "reality"
- (encl. The ACTUAL Definition of Reality or Truth,
in {HRO 20081017-V2.3.2})'
{HRI note 20090914-II}
(14 September 2009 Additional Issue II)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.gossip.celebrities/msg/a5fb436a57a395d5

'Real Life Definition of Cult Member, here 'Scientology'
"'Sea Org' member" - Providing the Demon (here the rapist-
ghoul l. ron hubbard) with Life Energy'
- (encl. {HRI draft 20090822-V1.4} 'Real Life Definitions ... ')
{HRI note 20090914-I-V2.1}
(14 September 2009 Add. Issue I - Version 2.1 on 17 Sept 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.gossip.celebrities/msg/4f87cfb7ccd407b6

'The Promised Definition of Friendship' (PDOF)
{HRI 20050327-V3.2.1}
(27 March 2005 - Version 3.2.1 on 16 Aug 2007)
http://groups.google.com/group/talk.politics.misc/msg/810f16ae89a3bf43
http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld/pdf/HRI_20050327-V2.4.1_Friendship_q1-p5.pdf

____________
Verification:

http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

Copyright 2011 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it (but not to sociopaths
specifically, because these vehemently oppose any true knowledge
of life and about themselves).
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious or scientific or artistic "agenda," but only to educate,
and to encourage people to judge un-dominated and for themselves,
about any organizations or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com