Re: One way to tell if someone's theology is the truth

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 6, 2006, 9:14:28 PM10/6/06
Libertarius wrote:
> oldwetdog wrote:
> > Randy wrote:
> >
> >> 1 John 4
> >>
> >> 5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the
> >> world heareth them.
> >> 6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of
> >> God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit
> >> of error.
> >>
> >> If the world hears and agrees with your theology, you can pretty much
> >> guarantee your theology is not of God, and is error.
> >>

> > How interesting that you confess!!
> >
> ===>That justifies any and all of the most ridiculous,
> idiotic ideas.
> If the "world" disagree, it must be true???? -- L.

The justification comes from GOD Who is not of this world.

If the world agrees and endorses a theology, then we know it to be in
the spirit of error.

Wide and meandering is the way of the world.

Indeed, most will take this wide road to their own destruction.

Straight and narrow is the way of GOD.

So narrow that there is only room for two to walk abreast.

Such is the walk with Christ Jesus.

"I am the way, the truth, and the life... " -- LORD Jesus Christ

Amen !

Laus Deo ! !

Marana tha ! ! !

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor whom I love
unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a77da2d26da0ab97?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 7, 2006, 5:00:59 AM10/7/06
Randy wrote:
> On Fri, 06 Oct 2006 18:10:45 -0700,
> in article <12idvkn...@corp.supernews.com>,
> oldwetdog <g.aed...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >Randy wrote:
> >> On Fri, 06 Oct 2006 17:09:02 -0700,
> >> in article <12ids0v...@corp.supernews.com>,

> >> You're the one who has an atheist congratulating you on what you
> >> teach: the same one that doesn't agree with what I teach. So if the
> >> world hears you Owd, what does that tell you about your
> >> interpretation?
> >
> >Oh? /THE WORLD/ responded to my post?
> >
> >By your ridiculous exaggeration you reveal (again) that you practice
> >sophistry and illogic -- and lies.
>
> >Since the person you speak of has informed you that he is not an atheist
> >-- and thus you make a false accusation against him or her -- you prove
> >again that you are a false accuser and a liar.
> >
> >I wonder who is surprised?
> >
> >I wonder, Randy, will you lie yourself into your eternal grave?
>
> The person is an unbeliever and therefore a part of the world. The
> verses still apply. You have an unbeliever congratulating you on your
> theology. The world hears you Owd. This is a direct, Scriptural test
> that your theology fails: "Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the
> spirit of error". Most of the people arguing against Dave's and my
> exegesis of 1 Corinthians 7:1-9 also have unsaved people, like Jani,
> regularly hearing and agreeing with what they say, and vice versa.

You and Dave are following the way of the world to your own
destruction:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/ae3db98ff6a1f4a0?

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor Randy whom I

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 7, 2006, 1:17:03 PM10/7/06
ZenIsWhen wrote:
> "Randy" <pulpi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >1 John 4
> >
> > 5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the
> > world heareth them.
> > 6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of
> > God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit
> > of error.
> >
> > If the world hears and agrees with your theology, you can pretty much
> > guarantee your theology is not of God, and is error.
> >
> > --
> > Christ died for our sins, and God raised Him from the dead.
> > Rely on this work alone to escape hell and receive eternal
> > life (Jn. 3:16; 1 Cor. 15:1-3; Eph. 2:8-10; 2 Thess. 1:8-9).
>

> Yo!
> Religion is about beliefs, NOT "The Truth".

Correct.

Christianity is not a religion but a relationship with the risen Christ
Jesus.

"I am the way, the truth, and the life..." -- LORD Jesus Christ

Amen !

Laus Deo ! !

Marana tha ! ! !

"You will know HIS followers because they will be praising HIM all the
time." -- Holy Spirit

Yes. We were made to worship and praise HIM !

"KING of kings and LORD of lords" (Revelation 19:16)

Laus Deo ! !

Marana tha ! ! !

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor whom I love

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 8, 2006, 2:11:19 PM10/8/06
jemsohara wrote:
> > Yo!
> > Religion is about beliefs, NOT "The Truth".
>
> If you believe you know "The Truth" then it is about Him.
>
> James

"I am the way, the truth, and the life... " -- LORD Jesus Christ

Amen !

Laus Deo ! !

Marana tha ! ! !

Being listed on AUK is the usenet equivalent of crucifixion:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/79712e9f968eaaf9?

May thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for HIS will that I,
as unworthy as I am, be crucified here on usenet during my continued
walk with HIM:

http://www.netcabal.com/auk/kookle.php?search=chung

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water, dear brother
James whom I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f4dad7fe68478acf?

Archie Leach

Oct 8, 2006, 2:43:07 PM10/8/06
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Being listed on AUK is the usenet equivalent of crucifixion:
>
>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/79712e9f968eaaf9?

No, being listed on AUK means you've been voted for at least one kook
award.

I'm sure winning a kook award is far less painful than having spikes
pounded into your legs and arms, and being left on a cross by the road
to die.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 8, 2006, 3:32:39 PM10/8/06
Archie Leach wrote:

> Andrew wrote:
>
> >Being listed on AUK is the usenet equivalent of crucifixion:
> >
> >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/79712e9f968eaaf9?
>
> No

"Yes." -- Holy Spirit.

Amen.

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor Archie whom

Archie Leach

Oct 8, 2006, 4:18:12 PM10/8/06
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Archie Leach wrote:
>> Andrew wrote:
>>
>> >Being listed on AUK is the usenet equivalent of crucifixion:
>> >
>> >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/79712e9f968eaaf9?
>>

>> No, being listed on AUK means you've been voted for at least one kook
>> award.
>>
>>I'm sure winning a kook award is far less painful than having spikes
>>pounded into your legs and arms, and being left on a cross by the road
>>to die.
>

>"Yes." -- Holy Spirit.
>
>Amen.

Nobody's forcing you to read AUK, nobody's forcing you to post to AUK,
and quite frankly, nobody but yourself is forcing you to crosspost
entirely off-topic messages (save for the fact that the messages are
being posted by you, kook-award winner) to alt.usenet.kooks.

Your proselytization is not needed in auk and certainly not desired.
There are far better ways to evangelize than what you're doing, which
is more like trolling for attention to yourself than effective
evangelization.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 8, 2006, 4:36:37 PM10/8/06
Archie Leach wrote:
> Andrew wrote:
> >Archie Leach wrote:

> >> No
> >
> >"Yes." -- Holy Spirit.
> >
> >Amen.
>
> Nobody's forcing you to read AUK, nobody's forcing you to post to AUK,
> and quite frankly, nobody but yourself is forcing you to crosspost
> entirely off-topic messages (save for the fact that the messages are
> being posted by you, kook-award winner) to alt.usenet.kooks.

Sorry my posts bother you so terribly. Please forgive all my
iniquities.

In the Holy Spirit, I have seen firsthand the misgivings of the
Pharisees, Sadducees, and Sanhedrin for their chosen roles in
crucifying my LORD. Your misgivings now remind me of the doom that
they felt as they cowered in awestruck fear at the thick temple curtain
that had been torn from top to bottom by GOD.

Know that the Lamb's four horsemen as described in Revelation 6 are
coming after you and your AUK ilk...

Here's the Lamb's 4th horseman, who is riding the pale horse, so that
you will recognize him when he smites you down:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1fc7a8c3d5658a7e?

Marana tha ! ! !

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating to give you enough time to
understand this, dear neighbor Archie whom I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f4dad7fe68478acf?.

Art Deco

Oct 8, 2006, 5:25:11 PM10/8/06
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Archie Leach wrote:
>> Andrew wrote:

>> >"Yes." -- Holy Spirit.
>> >
>> >Amen.
>>
>> Nobody's forcing you to read AUK, nobody's forcing you to post to AUK,
>> and quite frankly, nobody but yourself is forcing you to crosspost
>> entirely off-topic messages (save for the fact that the messages are
>> being posted by you, kook-award winner) to alt.usenet.kooks.
>
>Sorry my posts bother you so terribly. Please forgive all my
>iniquities.
>
>In the Holy Spirit, I have seen firsthand the misgivings of the
>Pharisees, Sadducees, and Sanhedrin for their chosen roles in
>crucifying my LORD. Your misgivings now remind me of the doom that
>they felt as they cowered in awestruck fear at the thick temple curtain
>that had been torn from top to bottom by GOD.
>
>Know that the Lamb's four horsemen as described in Revelation 6 are
>coming after you and your AUK ilk...

Oh dear, it is ILK time!

>Here's the Lamb's 4th horseman, who is riding the pale horse, so that
>you will recognize him when he smites you down:
>
>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1fc7a8c3d5658a7e?

You're an idiot, Mr. Fraud.

--
COOSN-266-06-39716
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"Who is "David Tholen", Daedalus? Still suffering from
attribution problems?"
-- Dr. David Tholen

mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

Oct 8, 2006, 5:26:35 PM10/8/06
In article <nfhii29c5nvfg4nt9...@4ax.com>,
Archie Leach <arrrr...@arrrrrrrr.pirates> wrote:

if i had been executed by slow torture
i would be rather annoyed to have that compared to petty grievances

meow arf meow - they are performing horrible experiments in space
major grubert is watching you - beware the bakalite
there can only be one or two - the airtight garage has you neo

Archie Leach

Oct 8, 2006, 7:37:07 PM10/8/06
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Archie Leach wrote:
>> Andrew wrote:

>> >"Yes." -- Holy Spirit.
>> >
>> >Amen.
>>
>> Nobody's forcing you to read AUK, nobody's forcing you to post to AUK,
>> and quite frankly, nobody but yourself is forcing you to crosspost
>> entirely off-topic messages (save for the fact that the messages are
>> being posted by you, kook-award winner) to alt.usenet.kooks.
>
>Sorry my posts bother you so terribly. Please forgive all my
>iniquities.
>
>In the Holy Spirit, I have seen firsthand the misgivings of the
>Pharisees, Sadducees, and Sanhedrin for their chosen roles in
>crucifying my LORD. Your misgivings now remind me of the doom that
>they felt as they cowered in awestruck fear at the thick temple curtain
>that had been torn from top to bottom by GOD.

Because god forbid that anybody should point out that a fig tree
doesn't have a soul..........

>Know that the Lamb's four horsemen as described in Revelation 6 are
>coming after you and your AUK ilk...

And now Judge of Judges is condemning AUK to Hell!

Because I criticize you for attention-whoring?

>Here's the Lamb's 4th horseman, who is riding the pale horse, so that
>you will recognize him when he smites you down:

Is this really the case, or are you just playing the "apocalypse" card
because you need to escalate things in order to keep the attention
coming your way?

Are ye a false prophet? Is that self-appointed halo around your head
wrapped a bit too tightly today?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 8, 2006, 7:46:50 PM10/8/06

The arrows from the Lamb's first horseman have been launched and are
headed your way:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/88513f84b56ca416?

> >Here's the Lamb's 4th horseman, who is riding the pale horse, so that
> >you will recognize him when he smites you down:
> >
> >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1fc7a8c3d5658a7e?
>
> You're an idiot, Mr. Fraud.

Name-calling simply confirms that you remain lost.

May GOD continue to keep you heart beating to give you time to
understand this, dear neighbor whom I love unconditionally.

mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

Oct 8, 2006, 8:30:16 PM10/8/06
> >Here's the Lamb's 4th horseman, who is riding the pale horse, so that
> >you will recognize him when he smites you down:

the ultimate destruction of the earth is pretty much a given

however i dont understand the lack of faith of people
who think god needs them to tell him what to do and when to do it

try to have faith that whatever happens whenever wherever will be just

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 8, 2006, 9:48:40 PM10/8/06
Archie Leach wrote:
> Andrew wrote:
> >Archie Leach wrote:

> >> Nobody's forcing you to read AUK, nobody's forcing you to post to AUK,
> >> and quite frankly, nobody but yourself is forcing you to crosspost
> >> entirely off-topic messages (save for the fact that the messages are
> >> being posted by you, kook-award winner) to alt.usenet.kooks.
> >
> >Sorry my posts bother you so terribly. Please forgive all my
> >iniquities.
> >
> >In the Holy Spirit, I have seen firsthand the misgivings of the
> >Pharisees, Sadducees, and Sanhedrin for their chosen roles in
> >crucifying my LORD. Your misgivings now remind me of the doom that
> >they felt as they cowered in awestruck fear at the thick temple curtain
> >that had been torn from top to bottom by GOD.
>
> Because god forbid that anybody should point out that a fig tree
> doesn't have a soul..........

My LORD's purpose for me here remains to inform and not to either
convince or indoctrinate.

> >Know that the Lamb's four horsemen as described in Revelation 6 are
> >coming after you and your AUK ilk...
>
> And now Judge of Judges is condemning AUK to Hell!

No. The Holy Spirit has guided me to write plainly.

"It is my heavenly Father's job to judge, the Holy Spirit's job to
convict, and my job to love." -- Reverend Billy Graham

> Because I criticize you for attention-whoring?

No. See above.

> >Here's the Lamb's 4th horseman, who is riding the pale horse, so that
> >you will recognize him when he smites you down:
>
> Is this really the case

It is the case.

> , or are you just playing the "apocalypse" card
> because you need to escalate things in order to keep the attention
> coming your way?

Being stricken with the Bird Flu will not be the apocalypse but will be
part of the "great tribulation."

> Are ye a false prophet?

It remains my choice to continue to write truthfully.

> Is that self-appointed halo around your head
> wrapped a bit too tightly today?

It remains my choice to continue to die to self daily.

Archie Leach

Oct 8, 2006, 11:09:25 PM10/8/06
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>> , or are you just playing the "apocalypse" card
>> because you need to escalate things in order to keep the attention
>> coming your way?
>
>Being stricken with the Bird Flu will not be the apocalypse but will be
>part of the "great tribulation."

Prophecy noted.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 8, 2006, 11:46:42 PM10/8/06
Archie Leach wrote:

> Andrew wrote:
>
> >> , or are you just playing the "apocalypse" card
> >> because you need to escalate things in order to keep the attention
> >> coming your way?
> >
> >Being stricken with the Bird Flu will not be the apocalypse but will be
> >part of the "great tribulation."
>
> Prophecy noted.

It is the prophecy of LORD Jesus Christ:

"Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him.
They were given the power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword,
famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth." (Revelation
6:8)

The migratory birds which are spreading the H5N1 Avian Influenza Virus
are the wild beasts of the earth. The bull ray that had slain Steve
Irwin was also a wild beast of the earth. Meanwhile, people continue
to die in Iraq by sword (guns and bombs) and in Africa by famine:

http://tinyurl.com/nyt73

Yes, our LORD's prophecy is being fulfilled as we write.

Laus Deo ! !

Marana tha ! ! !

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating to give you time to

Archie Leach

Oct 9, 2006, 12:43:16 AM10/9/06
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>The migratory birds which are spreading the H5N1 Avian Influenza Virus
>are the wild beasts of the earth. The bull ray that had slain Steve
>Irwin was also a wild beast of the earth. Meanwhile, people continue
>to die in Iraq by sword (guns and bombs) and in Africa by famine:
>
>http://tinyurl.com/nyt73
>
>Yes, our LORD's prophecy is being fulfilled as we write.

People have been dying (and/or killing) by disease, war, famine, or
animal attacks over the last 2000 years.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 9, 2006, 7:00:09 AM10/9/06
Archie Leach wrote:
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:
>
> >It is the prophecy of LORD Jesus Christ:
> >
> >"Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him.
> >They were given the power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword,
> >famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth." (Revelation
> >6:8)

At no other time over the last 2000 years has more than a fourth of the
earth's human population been threatened with imminent death as now.

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating so that you will have time

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 9, 2006, 7:18:18 AM10/9/06
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <lo...@thetruth.com>, the employee who deals in
saleable rubbish, snarled:

> What is oral sex?

Message has been deleted

H.E. Eickleberry, Jr.

Oct 9, 2006, 9:39:21 AM10/9/06
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

[snip]

> It is the prophecy of LORD Jesus Christ:
>
> "Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him.
> They were given the power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword,
> famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth." (Revelation
> 6:8)
>
> The migratory birds which are spreading the H5N1 Avian Influenza Virus
> are the wild beasts of the earth. The bull ray that had slain Steve
> Irwin was also a wild beast of the earth. Meanwhile, people continue
> to die in Iraq by sword (guns and bombs) and in Africa by famine:

You incompetent moron.

John's reference to "death" or "hell" is the same as Jesus' reference to the
persecution of the saints...

"Whosoever shall save their life shall loose it, and whosoever shall loose
their life for My sake and the Gospel's shall save it."

When the time comes, the believers will only have two options--choose death
and live forever in Christ, or choose to live in disgrace and spend eternity
in hell.

Man, its idiots like you that give Jesus Christ and the Bible a bad name,
especially where prophecy is concerned.

Ike

www.eickleberrybooks.com

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 9, 2006, 2:38:14 PM10/9/06
H.E. Eickleberry, Jr. wrote:
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message
>
> [snip]
>
> > It is the prophecy of LORD Jesus Christ:
> >
> > "Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him.
> > They were given the power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword,
> > famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth." (Revelation
> > 6:8)
> >
> > The migratory birds which are spreading the H5N1 Avian Influenza Virus
> > are the wild beasts of the earth. The bull ray that had slain Steve
> > Irwin was also a wild beast of the earth. Meanwhile, people continue
> > to die in Iraq by sword (guns and bombs) and in Africa by famine:
>
> You incompetent moron.

Name-calling simply shows that you are lost.

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating so you will have time to
understand this, dear neighbor Ike whom I love unconditionally.